[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures Thread 25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 1

File: Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter CYOA Picture 1.png
158KB, 600x600px
Space CYOA: Hunter’s Mercenary Adventures. Not dead edition.

Story so far: http://pastebin.com/LXLayvbb
Or: https://www.anonpone.com/hunter/

FAQ and newcomer information: http://pastebin.com/2zWbP4vw

Character, Crew, and Finances information: http://pastebin.com/1dwAAjWE

Original story (Space Vex): https://www.anonpone.com/vex/

CYOA that started it all (by SpaceHorse): https://www.anonpone.com/space/

Space CYOA timeline: http://pastebin.com/YzEqweQx

Equipment information: http://pastebin.com/rGBniSRh
>>
>>30074552
When we last left off, Last month we were going to go out with the family.

>You nod.
“We can wait for her, let’s see if Fixit and Sparks want to join in.”
>”I think they should be in the bedrooms.”
“Come on then.”
>The three of you head up to your rooms, opening yours first.
>Fixit imidiately looks up from you and pulls off some headphones, smiling.
>”Hey.”
“Hey, Fixit. Wana join us from some fun? We were thinking about movies and some shopping for other things.”
>”Sure!” the mare says, hopping down.
>You look over, seeing Midnight looking into Sparks’s room.
>”That doesn’t look like a game, busy?”
>You walk over and look as Sparks talks, a bunch of letters and numbers on the colt’s laptop.
>”Fixit asked me to do some coding practice to see what I can do, though this is easy. I made a virus for her to look at! She asked me to try figuring out what is wrong with another too.”
>”Oh yeah?”
“Wana join us bud? We are going out for fun.”
>”Sure! I’m done now anyways.”
“We just need to wait for Breezy, she’s with Charon.”
>You all sit and chat, not a few moments later hearing hoof steps and a sniff.
>You look is to see a slightly teary eyed Breeze smile at you, the mare setting something down.
“You okay Breeze?”
>”Yeah… I’m okay.”
>>
>>30074557
Alright then. We were all planning to head out and spend some time together and maybe go out for a movie. You okay with that?
>>
>>30074557
“We were all planning to head out and spend some time together and maybe go out for a movie. You okay with that?”
>”Yeah! I’d love that right now honestly.”
>”Everything okay, Breezy?” Midnight asks.
>Breeze explains the same issue to everypony that she did to you earlier as she cleans herself up, and how she went to Charon to talk about how she felt about the attack.
>”Yeah… I’m sorry, Breezy. My time in the militia kind of has me unaware of bad things like that at times.” Midnight says.
>Sparks gives Breeze a hug, making the mare laugh slightly and hug him back.
>”Thanks Sparky.”
>”You’re welcome, mom.”
>”Come on now, enough bad things.” Midnight says, getting up. “Let’s get ready and have some fun.”
>You all get ready and head out, Sparks having his skirt and hoddie on with his mane brushed.
>After Midnight has a quick talk with Fixer, all of you are walking about the station.
>”You know, we never really have seen what this place has yet.” Rusty says.
>”Movies or shopping first?” Midnight asks.
>>
>>30074633
Let's get the shopping over with. Anypony looking for something specifically? We're just interested in spells.
>>
>>30074633
“Shopping. Anypony looking for anything specific? I’m just after spells.”
>”I think I might get some too.” Sparks says.
>”Not sure yet.” Fixit says.
>”How about we get you some clothes?” Midnight says.
>”Sure!”
>”Ah’m just gonna browse.”
>”Then how about we split up? What about you Breeze?”
>”I’ll go with Hunter and Sparks, Fixer said she was going to supply me with tools and such.”
>”Cool! See you guys in a bit.”
>The six of you split up and go separate ways, your group going to a spell store.
>”Hello!” A elderly stallion says as you enter, smiling as you approach him.
>Sparks just looks around, Breeze keeping with him.
>”Looking for something?”
“Do you have a catalog? I’d like to see everything.
>”Sure thing, here.”
>The stallion gives you what you need, letting you look through the spells.
>Trap: 5000 credits. (lets you place a magical trap in visual range that can be easily combined with other spells)
>Blink: 10000 (Hight cost short range teleportation)
>Ice javelin: 5000
>Overload: 6000 (forces electronics, implants, and energy based weapons to overload and explode)
>Clone: 8000 (Creates a brief copy of yourself that can’t interact with objects)
>Teather: 6000 (magical grappling hook)
>Confuzler: 7000 (confuses a single enemy target)
>>
>>30074738
Teleportation is always useful
Overload would be great for combat
Confuzler would be great for stealth and somewhat good for combat

Clone sounds like a decoy which could be useful for a variety of specific situations.

Opinions? I like teleportation and overload for now, followed by clone and confuzler later.
>>
>>30074763
I would say Teleportation and Overload would be the most useful. Confuzler isn't as useful since we're terrible in stealth.

I say we go for blink and clone. We already have disruptor to mess around with electronics.
>>
>>30074738
Anything that Sparks has an eye on?
>>
>>30074778
Sound good
>>
>>30074738
“I’ll take Blink and Clone.”
>You give the credits, looking over to Sparks and Breeze after.
“Got your eye on anything, Sparky?”
>”Yeah… these two.”
>The colt puts his credits on the counter along with two books, a fire spell and an ice one.
>You pay for your books and you three head out, Breeze looking to the colt.
>”Fire and ice spells?” She asks as you spot the others and approach them.
>”Yeah! I can practice with magic and it saves me time for getting ice and lighting the cutting torch.”
>Breeze giggles, nuzzleing the colt.
>You all approach the others, seeing them check out of the store.
>”So, we ready? Nothing else?”
>”Oh! We need to stop at one more store, but that can be on the way back.” Sparks says. “Gotta pick up an order.”
>>
>>30074845
Let's save it after the movie then. Which genre would everyone like to see? A family film might be enjoyable enough for everypony. Tease everyone with our magic innocently during the movie.
>>
>>30074845
Give sparks a nuzzle. Remember, sharing is caring, especially sharing spells. Let's go ahead and pick it up.
>>
>>30074860
You know what? Changing my vote to pick up the order now. I'm curious to what it is.
>>
>>30074845
Do the others have much stuff? If they have more than a couple bags we'll want to swing by the ship to drop them off anyway.
>>
>>30074845
>You nuzzle the colt, smiling.
“What did you get?”
>”You will see! But we better get it after now that I think about it, unless we want to run back to the ship first?
>”Nah, movies first.”
“How about a family movie then?”
>”Let’s see what there is first. Let’s go!”
>You all go, Breeze gasping once you get to the theater.
>”They are making another Power Ponies movie?!”
>”Power Ponies?” Sparks says.
>Breeze looks to the colt, looking surprised.
>”Don’t you tell me you don’t know the Power Ponies?”
>Sparks shakes his head, you looking at the available movies.
>There is a nice looking family movie, you getting the tickets as Breeze keeps questioning Sparks.
>”Seriously?! “Go, go, Power Ponies” doesn’t even ring a bell?”
>”No!”
>Breeze shakes her head, sighing.
>”I know exactly what I’m doing with you when we get back…”
“Come on you two.”
>You all go in and watch the movie, getting seated and comfortable.
>The movie is about a bunch of highschool ponies getting teleported to a unknown place, the movie being action filled and funny.
>You smile as you gently mess with your family with magic, being hidden for a bit.
>When rusty notices, she gives you a gentle jab with her hoof into your side, the mare smiling with you.
>When he movie ends, you give a stretch, all of you getting up and smiling.
>”That was fun!”
”It was, ready to get your thing Sparks? What is it anyways?”
>”You will see! Or do I really need to spoil it?”
>>
>>30074910
Thou shall not commit the grievous sin of giving any spoilers.
>>
>>30074910
“Thou shall not commit the grievous sin of giving any spoilers. Come on.”
>You all follow Sparks, heading to a gun store.
>”You bought a gun?” Midnight asks
>”Yep, something special!”
>”How the hell did you manage that?” Rusty asks.
>”Ohh… I have ways.”
>You all go in, Sparks going to the counter and passing the mare at the counter something.
>The mare looks as Sparks suspiciously, looking outside before shaking her head.
>”Fine… it’s all done properly.” She says.
>The mare goes into the back of the store before setting a small case on the table.
>”Here kid, all yours.
>Sparks spins the case around and opens it with a smile, an old but mint condition revolver inside.
>>
>>30074998
That's pretty nice. Where'd you get your hooves on that?
>>
>>30074998
Remember what we taught you kiddo. I don't want to hear stories of a filly walking around with a gun.
>>
>>30074998
>You look to the colt, watching him pickup and examine the revolver.
"Remember what we taught you, I don't want to hear stories of a filly with a gun. Where did you even find that?"
"I will! And online when looking around. It was a steep price, but now I can do the same with it as you did with your shotgun dad!"
"Oh really?"
>"Yep! Fixer even told me that she has one if those upgrade stations at the docks. Speaking of..."
>The colt looks to the mare, the mare nodding and giving him five blank upgrade cards.
>"It's alredy been in the system and was kept to it's original style. Have fun."
>Th colt smiles, all of you leaving as he closes his case.
>"We just may need to get you a holster." Midnight says.
>You all get back to the ship, feelibg a very heavy presence of lust in the air.
>"Any idea what you want to do with it?" Rusty asks.
>"Not sure..." Sparks says
>>
>>30075178
Go to our rooms to drop off what we bought while locking and soundproofing.
Time to surprise Rusty by giving her the card Sparks gifted to us. She'll love it, and Sparks can always give us another one.
>>
>>30075178
Is it our group that's lusting? If not let's sniff around a bit. It's always fun to see who's doing who around here.
>>
>>30075178
"Come on, let's go. We have something to take care of anyways~"
>Starting to walk, you sense around the ship for the source of lust.
>You feel a sharp amount from Rusty, but also large amounts about the ship.
>You pass by your parents, feeling slight lust from all of them as you keep walking.
>Along the way, you alsp bump into your Uncle Chaos, saying hello before passing a room that seems to be the source of the lust.
>You all go up to your room, as Sparks goes into his.
>You lock and soundproof the room before turning to Rusty, getting out the card to the savings.
"By the way, Rusty, here."
>The mare looks at the card, looking over it.
>"Aww, come on Hunter, you don't need to do that!" She says, giving you a kiss on the cheek.
"I want to, as a gift."
>"Well then, how much is here anyways?"
>"just shy of a million, Sparks has ways."
>"Fuck me! What?"
>"He has his ways."
>Breeze pauses, looking thoughtful.
>"How much money does he actually have?..."
>Ruaty hugs you, smiling.
>"You do know that this will mostly go to baby stuff, right?"
>>
>>30075340
Make a mental note to find out who's room that is and then nuzzle Rusty. All the more reason to give it to her. And all the more reason to get to breeding her.
>>
>>30075340
Why do you think I'm giving this to you? You're one of us now, and I want you to know that we'll help in anyway we can.

Sparks doesn't want to join the fun? Obviously, he and Fixit won't be able to 'help' out, but they can get a bit more familiar with each other. He could always use more nutrition since he's still growing.
>>
You're gonna end up falling off the board.
>>
>>
>>30075178
>You nuzzle the mare, smiling.
“All the more reason to do so, and to get to breeding you~”
>You look to Fixit smiling.
“How about you grab Sparks and have some fun with him? We are going to be busy.”
>”We?” Midnight says, Fixit peaking into Sparks’s room.
>You nod, turning Breeze into a stallion.
“I figured we should all take turns, make it a real surprise!”
>Midnight giggles, nodding.
>”should we make sure she is all set up then?”

Sorry guys, got pulled away.
>>
>>30076776
Yep. Let's set her up. We call first dibs.
>>
>>30076776
It seems like nearly the appropriate time for Master to administer her bite to make a full claim.
Life sure wants to go out its way to stop you Space Bug.
>>
>>30076776
“Yep. Let's set her up.”
>You watch as Midnight sets up the breeding rack, you moving to Rusty after.
>Both you and Breeze begin kissing and feeling the mare, feeling her lust go up and Sparks and Fixit come back.
>Midnight joins in, leashing the mare and bringing her to the breeding rack.
>You all get her strapped in, you licking her marehood as you lift her tail.
“You two mind making sure you both are ready while I have the first go?”
>Midnight giggles, nodding before looking to Breeze.
>You move around and mount rusty, prodding her winking marehood as she gives a soft groan.
>Looking down at her, you grin and give her a spank.
“Say it, I know you want it.”
>The mare squirms as you tease her more, giving another groan.
>”Please, breed me!”
>You spank her again, penetrating the mare to the hilt.
>Rusty groans as you do a very quick build up to a fast pace, pounding into the bound mare.
>You lean in and bite her here and there, taking a glance at the others.
>Midnight is surprisingly giving Breeze a slow blowjob, Fixit getting the same treatment from Sparks.
>You keep gong and thrusting, then putting your hooves on her hips and going faster and harder as your limit approaches.
>You press as deep as possible, Rusty letting out a loud moan as you fill her insides.
>Absolute bliss comes from the mare as you slowly pull out, smiling at you without word.
>”Your turn Breezy.~”
>You move and sit next to Midnight with a sigh, Breeze mounting Rusty now.
“Now might be a good time to mark her.”
>Midnight giggles, licking some of the cum off of your length.
>“I know~ how many times should we fill her?”
>>
>>30077045
As much as possible. Help Sparks out with pleasing Fixit while Breeze and Midnight take their turns.
A good finisher for Rusty would be us under the influence of the lust inducer spell. Our primal instincts should do the rest.
>>
>>30077045
How many times do you have in you?
>>
>>30077045
“As much as possible. How many times do you have in you?”
>”Not sure…” He says, finishing cleaning you. “two or three? Stallion’s feel different then mares.”
>You smile, looking to Sparks and Fixit.
“Well, you two have fun and breed her good. I have an idea for a finisher.”
>”Mmmm~ fair enough, I wana try her mouth a little before I fill her.”
>You nod and move to Fixit, licking the other side of her length as Sparks keeps going
>”Daddy?~” sparks says, seeming to almost be in a trance as he keeps licking.
>Fixit giggles, petting the colt.
>”She’s such a good filly.”
>Fixit pets you too, the both of you licking her member more as she moans.
>You both move on to sucking the mare’s length, Sparks’s member twitching as he services the mare.
>”Ahh!~”
>You look over, Rusty moaning as Midnight finishes inside her and Breeze taking her place after, cum dripping into the catch consistently.
>Fixit moans again, pulling you and sparks to the tip of her length.
>The mare erupts and cum lands onto the both of you, the last two squirts letting you both lick and drink her sweet cum.
>>
>>30077347
I assume you know how good the Cutie is with his mouth now. As a reward, what is his request this time?
>>
>>30077347
>You swallow, smiling.
“I assume you know how good the Cutie is with his mouth now.”
>Fixit nods, petting you both.
>”Very good, I’m surprised.”
>You look to the needy colt.
“What would you like for being do good?”
“Can you both do the same to me? Please daddy?” the colt begs, breathing a little heavily.
>You nod, both you and Fixit getting into position and beginning to service the colt.
>You play with his sack as they keep in his panties, making him groan and moan.
>”Daddy~”
>You keep going the colt panting from the both of you.
>Fixit gives you a whisper, moving.
>”Go slow, I wana drive him crazy.”
>You slow down, being more teasing as Fixit pushes him onto his back and puts her marehood right into his face and keeping him pinned.
>Sparks squirms as Fixit commands him to lick, the colt struggling to get more pleasure from the slow treatment you are both giving.
>”Please, make me cum!” he begs after a bit.
>A yelp gets your attention, Midnight biting Rusty as a sleepy Breeze lays down.
>>
>>30077713
Make him beg a bit more before finishing him off. Nearly our turn to for Rusty. Change our length to please her. If I recall, she loved cervix penetration.
>>
>>30077713
>You return your attention to Sparks, smiling at him.
>You make him beg more, Fixit giving a moan as you do
>Sparks begs and pleads for release, his noises arousing you.
>”Please, Daddy!”
>You finally let the colt cum, hearing his lengthily moan as you swallow.
>You leave him to Fixit for care as you turn to Rusty, Midnight panting as he lays on the mare.
“How is our breeder?”
>You look over the used mare, Rusty looking tired and happy.
>”There is no way she isen’t going to get pregnant. I decided to be sure and give her some of those fertility boosters”
>Midnight pulls out, more cum spilling from Rusty.
>”She’s all yours~”
>You smile and mount the mare again, changing your length with a grin.
>Rusty moans as you gently push into her, gasping when you prod her cervix
[1/2]
>>
>>30078130
>Leaning in you see the bitemark form Midnight, whispering to the mare.
“Now we can be really sure.”
>Rusty squirms, not saying anything.
>You smile and pull back as you feel her try to make you penetrate her cervix, gently and teasingly prodding again.
>You cast your lust inducer on yourself, cranking it’s intensity up a fair bit.
>Fire runs through your body and sack as you gasp, loosing all sense as you roughly grab onto Rusty’s sides and push in all the way.
>The mare screams in pleasure as you begin to relentlessly and ruthlessly fuck her, any bit of reserve you had being tossed aside for your own primal and lustful urges.
>You lunge in and clamp down on her neck, making her yelp and whimper with every little squeeze between her moans.
>Rusty also whimpers at your growls, some part of you casting aside any bit of civil thinking for a more basic mindset.
>Your body burns with the urge to breed the mare, each trust you give only making you want to pound her harder.
>Your limit approaches and you cum, keeping right past the mare’s cervix and as deep as possible for her to allow you.
>You growl again, unsatisfied with only filling her womb once and starting again.
>By the second time you cum in her, you begin to settle, feeling the mare shiver beneath you from her many climaxes.
[2/2]
>>
>>30078136
Time to relax and cuddle. Tell her we love her.
>>
>>30078136
Check if she's alright. We went pretty rough there.
>>
>>30078136
>You pull out slowly, moving to and nuzzling the mare.
“Are you okay?”
>Rusty says nothing, giving a groan and gentle nod.
>You undo her bindings and pick her up with your magic, carrying her to the bed and laying her next to the others before you get up.
>Rusty just breathes, looking very tired and worn.
>You move to her and nuzzle her, making sure she is okay again.
>Rusty shifts and moves slowly, laying on your chest with a smile.
“I love you Rusty.”
>The others join in, cuddling or giving after care to the mare.
>”I love you too.” Breeze says
>”We all do.”
>Rusty groans, nuzzling you for a moment as she closes her eyes.
>”I love you… too…”
>Midnight laughs gently, giving her a kiss.
>”Enjoy it? …Rusty?”
>The mare sleeps on your chest, gently breathing.
>>
>>30078440
She's definitely going to feel sore in the morning. Tomorrow is going to be a surprise announcement for the ship.
>>
>>30078440
>You pull her close, nuzzling her.
“She’s going to be so sore…”
>The others laugh quietly, all of you laying down and sleeping.
>You open your eyes and yawn, feeling Rusty shift.
>”Hey, you okay?”
>You look to see Midnight awake, everypony but Sparks awake.
>The bed headed mare groans, sighing as you sit up and leaning on you again.
>”Ow…”
“Are you hurt?”
>”No… ah’m more sore then ah’ve ever been.”
>The mare grunts, feeling her belly.
>”Worth it.”
>>
>>30078659
"Not that I doubt the results, but do you want to take a pregnancy test? We can make the grand announcement during breakfast." Let's start learning those spells that we bought.
>>
>>30078659
"Not that I doubt the results, but do you want to take a pregnancy test? We can make the grand announcement during breakfast."
>Rusty groans as you levitate your books over and begin to read the spells as you cuddle her
>”In a bit… Ah think the doc mentioned that after we did it we can talk to her about getting a test… and that she wanted to do so for preparations.”
>”Preparations?” Midnight asks.
>”Yeah… apparently some Hybrid babies can hurt the mothers…”
>”It’s true… my mom was thankfully a griffon and had no issues, but if Hunter is the father?”
>”Right… fangs.”
>You all cuddle and chat, you finishing the books.
“What time is it anyways?”
>”Early… I bet breakfast isn’t even made yet, but I bet others are up.” Fixit says.
>>
>>30078659
What room did all that lust come from? Quick investigation!
>>
>>30078828
This and see if Charon is up.
>>
>>30078827
“How about we see if Charon is awake?”
>”Sure, we don’t know when we need to check. The three of us should go, she could need all of us and Rusty”
“Yeah…” Rusty says, sounding drained.
>You all get up and cleaned up, heading to the medical room with Rusty leaning on you.
>You pass the room you felt lust from, pausing for a moment.
“Sorry, I just remembered something I want to check. Go ahead and give me a second.”
>”Sure thing.”
>Rusty shifts to Midnight, the group going ahead.
>You go back and listen for any sounds hearing nothing.
>You don’t remember any crew being in this room either…
>Opening the door, you are greeted to a surprise.
>Your aunt Fixer is tied, blindfolded, and gagged.
>She doesn’t stir, sleeping with her back legs over the bed and body showing signs of use.
>>
>>30079125
She was tied up alone by Chaos and our parents I'm guessing? Let's leave before things end up awkward. Definitely to tease her on this later.
>>
>>30079125
>You snicker, turning and going to the medical room.
>When there, you see Charon hooking Rusty up to some machines.
“Did I miss anything?”
>”Only an explanation that we can actually see what’s going on now.” Breeze says, a smile on his face.
>”Yes, thankfully medical sciences are now that advanced.” Charon says, “A few DNA tests and an ultrasound is easy enough to be done in moments now for little things like this.”
>You nod, moving next to Rusty.
“Morning, by the way.”
>”Good morning.” Charon says with a laugh. “Now… let’s see…”
>You all watch and wait, the screen just confusing you as Rusty lays still.
>”Can we even tell if it worked? I mean… we only did it last night…”
>”You would be surprised, with Hybrids the need to faster identification sky rocketed. …even if this sadly is due to the wartime technologies of the Fortier Federation. Ah!”
>Charon smiles, looking at the screen.
“What is it?”
>You smile excitedly, Charon then looking confused and pulling the device away before moving to the computer and going back a few images.
>”no… that can’t be right…”
>You loose your smile as the mare plays with the computer and goes back to Rusty, doing more of the same.
>”What is it?”
>”Something wrong?”
>Charon takes one last look, smiling.
>”No… I’m just surprised.”
[1/2]
>>
>>30079471
“How so?”
>”Well… I need to-“
>A beep sounds from another machine, Charon moving to it and nodding with a smile.
>”Well then… never mind!”
>”What’s goin’ on?” Rusty asks
>Charon turns smiling still.
>”Well the baby is approximately already five days along. Congratulations Hunter, the Accelerated Growth of changeling hatchlings is present. You are the father.
>”Really?” Rusty says, sounding very excited. “Ah’m pregnant?!”
>”Not only that… look at this…”
>Charon shows you two images, both looking the same.
>”The right is Rusty, the left is a normal baby that is five days along.”
>You look at the pictures, seeing a larger mass in Rusty’s
>”It’s hard to tell, but it’s what confused me. There is a surprise here, the egg has taken multiple sperm and used DNA from both. This is a normal side effect of the genetic mod. So, Congratulations Hunter and Midnight, you are both technically the father.”
>Midnight beams, looking at the picture.
>”So we have a bit of the three of us in there? And it’s going to be here faster then expected? We better think of a name! how long?”
>”Three months against the usual nine. And that’s just the firs big surprise.”
>Charon looks to the picture again, smiling.
>”It’s twins.”
>>
>>30079477
Oh my. This is unexpected, Take a moment to it all in. It's a happy surprise, that's for sure.
>>
>>30079477
So Midnight continues the tradition of somehow being both a mother and father. Congratulate her as well.
>>
>>30079477
“This is unexpected, It's a happy surprise, that's for sure.”
>You take a breath, smiling.
“Congratulations by the way Midnight, you get to be both mother and father still!”
>”Same to you.”
>Charon smiles, nodding.
>”Though I should mention, I want checkups every three days and for you to all prepare. Especially the three of you.”
“Why?”
>”Accelerated pregnancy means accelerated symptoms, Rusty will be dealing with hormones soon enough.”
>”Ah’m not gonna get all bitchy, ah’m better then that.”
>”Give it a few days, you will.”
>Charon looks to you, nodding.
>”However, this comes with rules. I’m sure we are all in agreement, but the nurse that I’m bringing in will be doing any further examinations and you are not allowed to miss one. On top of that, Rusty is no longer allowed on missions outside of the ship, or in combat. Let’s avoid any complications or un-due stress.”
>>
>>30080026
No Disagreement here. When would this nurse arrive if you don't me asking?
>>
>>30080026
>You nod, smiling
“No Disagreement here. When would this nurse arrive if you don't me asking?”
>”She should be here this morning, she was meant to come last night but got delayed.”
>”Is she good?”
>”Very, and a friend. Several ponies can vouch for her.”
>You cock your head.
”Who is it anyways?”
>”Well…
>White hooves cover your eyes
“Gaaah!”
>”Guess who!~” the voice says, a friendly nuzzle following.
>”Ohhh! She’s pretty.” Midnight says.
>>
>>30080194
A pretty mare?
>>
>>30080194
>You sigh, smiling.
“A pretty mare?”
>”Yes, still not my name though!”
“Well, I’m kind of blind here, literally. It could be anypony.”
>”Come on, really?
“Really.”
>The hooves leave your eyes, the unknown mare hugging you.
>You turn and gasp.
“Cotton?!”
>The fluffy white mare giggles, hugging you tighter.
>”Cotton specialized in medicine and went into a more family and child related field. She is family, trustworthy, and good at her job”
>>
>>30080339
Return with a tighter hug and nuzzle. Its been forever since I've last seen you! You sure have grown to be pretty!
>>
>>30080339
Ask how she's been since we last saw her.
>>
>>30080339
>You happily chitter and return the hug, looking at Cotton after.
“It’s been forever! How have you been and what are you up to?”
>You nuzzle her, chittering more.
“Ahh! You grew up to be so pretty!”
>Cotton giggles and let’s go, smiling at you.
>”I know! And I’ve been good. Like Charon said, I’m a nurse. I got into it and loved helping families and little ponies, like doctors and Vex did for me!”
>”You… are the little sister that vex saved.” Midnight says.
>”Yep! And Charon told me a little about all of you, or that you would be part of the family hunter started. Hello, by the way. And congratulations to all of you!”
>”Thanks, it’s going to be fun.”
>”Frankly, with the multiple families and care that will be needed for Rusty and the babies, I figure it would be best to get a dedicated doctor if Twitch or I am caught up in our work.”
>>
>>30080816
The ship is starting to get crowded, and we still need to hire others to pilot those fighters. I'll be counting on you to help raise our child, Cotton!
>>
>>30080816
“The ship is starting to get crowded, and we still need to hire others to pilot those fighters… I'll be counting on you to help raise our child, Cotton!”
>Cotton gives a mini salute, smiling
>”Don’t worry, I’ll be good at my job and make sure they are perfectly healthy! I just need to get set up and really get to know everypony first.”
>”That will be easy, everypony is pretty good. Just don’t be scared of Steel.”
>Charon laughs, nodding.
>”Well, we don’t need to worry about that.”
>”Breakfast time? How should we tell the others?” Midnight asks, jumping up and down.
>Rusty giggles, smiling.
>>
>>30081015
I'll just ask my parents what they think about being grandparents before congratulating them. Everyone will slowly realize it.
>>
>>30081015
“I'll just ask my parents what they think about being grandparents before congratulating them. Everypony will slowly realize it.”
>”That works.”
>”I’ll be there in a bit, I need to get briefed on everything before I can say hi.” Cotton says.
>You nod, all of you getting up.
>You all head to the kitchen, some of the crew there as Kindle and Rainy make food.
>The two of them laugh, you mother looking up with a smile.
>”Good morning, sleep well?”

Done for the night, will continue in the morning
>>
>>30081202
"Yeah, we slept peacefully. We have a surprise new addition as our new nurse. You should be familiar with her."
Wait till all the crew is here before talking with our parents.
>>
>>30081202
Yup. I found Fixer 'tied' up in something alone. Will she be okay by herself?
>>
>>30081202
"Yeah, we slept peacefully. We have a surprise new addition as our new nurse. You should be familiar with her."
>You move and sit down, your father looking to you.
>”A nurse?”
“Yeah, Charon wanted her.”
>He gives a quick nod before returning to reading something.
>”Breakfast time!”
>Kindle and Rainy start bringing food to all of you, you looking to your mother.
‘By the way, I found Fixer 'tied' up in something alone. Will she be okay by herself?’
>Your mother cracks a smile, nodding.
>’We let her go already, but thankyou for being concerned. She loves being like that, and it’s been too long since we all had fun like we used to. Sorry that you stumbled upon that.’
>One by one the crew starts to arrive, the Led team arriving all at once.
>Charon and Cotton arrive last, your father jumping up in surprise and laughing.
>”Cotton!”
>They both hug, smiling after.
>”You’re the nurse then?”
>”Yep!”
>>
>>30083765
The ship was getting a bit big so Charon suggested a nurse and here we are. I was also wondering. Mom? How do you feel about becoming a grandparent?
>>
>>30083765
“The ship was getting a bit big so Charon suggested a nurse and here we are. I was also wondering. Mom? How do you feel about becoming a grandparent?”
>Your mother looks surprised, most of the crew looking over or taking pause.
>”What?”
>Your mother smiles, laughing a tiny bit.
>”Sweetie, you mean?”
>You smile and give Rusty a nuzzle, the others smiling too.
>Cobalt jumps up and down, squeezing as others congratulate you or give their reaction.
>The fire team seems a little casual about the news, but still offering smiles.
>”When was this?”
“This morning. Rusty wanted to have a baby, and now we have two on the way from what Charon said.”
>The crew chatters or congratulates you both more, Kindle moving and giving Rusty a hug.
>”So, you went through and did the whole genetics thing?” Ash asks. “Hybrid baby?”
>”Yeah.”
>Ash smiles, nodding.
>”Good, I’m happy for all of you.”
>>
>>30083933
Yep, and Midnight and I are yhe father. There was a little error with the mod.
>>
>>30083933
“Thanks Ash, Midnight and I are the father... or Father’s…”
>”Both?”
“Yeah, the genetic mod made it happen.
>You all chat and eat some food, Cobalt still happy from the news.
>”We might need to throw you a baby shower!”
>Rusty laughs, hoofsteps being heard.
>”Good, you are all up.”
>You Turn to see Fixer, the mare smiling at you.
>”Your ship is A-OK, but just have Breeze keep an eye on the plates. Congratulations I guess, since Cotton is here and you are all so happy. Feel like cracking down on some bad ponies? Or helping in a fight?”
>>
>>30084137
We could go with assisting others. Any progress in being able to use magic inside the mech?
>>
>>30084137
“Assisting others sounds nice. Do you have more information?”
>“Some mercenary group wants help in getting some ponies out of a hostage situation. You get to make noise and keep the ponies bussy.”
“Cool. Any progress in being able to use magic inside the mech?”
>”Yep, I have my boys ready to change the plates of armor. We can do it before you go. But I should let you know, the new armor is less durable and more expensive. You can use magic, but you better watch those shields if you wana use them.
“But it will work?”
>”Yep, but you will need to be linked too. Not a real problem for you.”
>>
>>30084304
Make the change. Magic mech warrior is a must!
>>
>>30084304
I wonder how exhausting it would be to use blink with the mech.
>>
>>30084377
We could, and should probably test that in a safe environment. A teleporting mech would be pretty scary to our enemies.
>>
>>30084304
>You smile, nodding
“Do it… Say, if I wanted to test this, you got a place to do it?”
>”Yep, go ahead. I know they work, but I also don’t know what spells you have.”
“Thanks.”
>You return to your food and finish it, some of the crew going their own way.
>”Master Hunter? They are done fitting my new plates.” Fixit says
“Wow, alredy?”
>”They had five ponies working on me, so yes. They feel lighter!”
>”You can feel in the mech?” Sparks asks
>”Not really, but I can tell from the sensors how much and quick the parts move.”
>>
>>30084576
Start the testing. Use magical armour and some basic levitation. Finally cast blink.
>>
>>30084576
“Sweet then! Come on, let’s do some testing then, Fixit.”
>The mare smirks, then smiles.
>”Bet I can beat you there.”
“Oh come on…”
>Fixit giggles, nodding
>”Ohh! That reminds me, got to talk to our boss.” Midnight says.
>You go to the cargobay with her before she goes off on her own, Fixit waiting with the mech open.
>You climb in and it closes up, you plugging in after.
>”Ready Hunter!”
“Alright… let’s try something easy…”
>You look for a small barrel in the cargo and lift it up with your magic, feeling a minor strain as you easily move it.
“What else… ah!”
>You cast magical armor, coating the mech with a little effort and seeing the armored areas glow with magic.
>”It seems like it’s working, any other good spells?” Fixit asks.
>>
>>30084807
Aside from blink, try simple offensive spells too. Are they any harder than usual to cast?
>>
>>30084807
try out our new fire lance.
>>
>>30084807
“Yep, let’s try this…”
>You cast electric shock and fire lance, both spells easily being done but some strain being felt.
>Fire lance jets out a very quick flame-like spear, hitting a container and leaving some scorch marks
>You do it again for water jet, the same results following as the water cleans the scorch marks away.
>”You’re feling strained when casting them?”
>You nod, not feeling any real impact on your magical energy.
“A little, nothing huge, but I can feel it.”
>”Well, most don’t do what you are doing. Do you feel okay?”
“Perfectly fine.”
>>
>>30085202
Time for the real test. Blink across the room..
>>
>>30085202
We should probably tell Fixit we're going to try something more draining before casting blink.
>>
>>30085202
>”Good!”
>You nod, moving the mech to once side of the room.
“I’m going to try something a bit bigger and more strenuous, we’re going to try and blink across the room.”
>”Blink?”
“It’s a teleportation spell… noting ventured.”
>”Alright, I’m ready.”
>You smile, casting the blink spell.
>If a flash you see the wall of the room appear in front of you, then the console, then a bright light.
>You blink your eyes a few times, focousing.
>”Easy, Hunter…” Charon’s voice sounds.
>”Hunter!”
>You try to shift, the worst fatigue and pain on your nose being felt before you give up.
>”Easy Rusty, let him get his bearings.”
>You are greeted with the gentle but concerned gaze of the Zebra doctor, the mare looking you over.
>”How do you feel?”
>>
>>30085436
Tired with some pain on my nose. What did I break?
>>
>>30085436
Didn't think the spell would be this straining. In hindsight, we really should've cast it outside of the mech to get used to it first.
>>
>>30085436
>You groan, feeling a nuzzle on your other side.
“Tired with some pain on my nose. What did I break?”
>”Your nose, and thankfully only that.”
>You turn to see Rusty nuzzling you, smiling before looking back to Charon.
“What happened?”
>”You tried to cast your blink spell and over did it by teleporting an entire mech along with you.” Charon says with a sigh. “Another pony? A good test. Tons of steel and mechanical parts? Not so much.”
>You groan again, sighing before sitting up and looking around in the unfamiliar room.
“This… is not the ship’s medical room”
>”No, it’s not. We are still aboard the station, in case something worse then we thought happened. But thankfully, you only have a broken nose.”
“Damn… Where are the others?”
>”Gone on the mission and on the way back. You’ve been out for 13 hours, Hunter.”
>>
>>30085791
Great.... At least we didn't try it during a critical moment. I assume everyone knew what happened? Wait, is the mech and Fixit okay?

I can already see possible future 'punishment(s)' from Master.
>>
>>30085791
Ugh, I did not plan at all. 13 hours of my life wasted there. I overestimated my magic on what it can do.
>>
>>30085791
Well shit. What exactly happened? Did the mech move?
>>
>>30085791
“Great... Ugh, I did not plan at all. 13 hours of my life wasted there. I overestimated my magic on what it can do. What exactly happened? Did the mech move? is the mech and Fixit okay?”
>”It moved, Fixit replayed her recordings, you were able to teleport it. And yes, you were the only concern and damage. You just passed out from magic use and hit your nose.”
>You sigh.
“I assume everypony knew what happened?”
>”…And more.” Rusty says. “Breeze got really freaked out because of your broken nose, thought you did the same thin’ at the temple again and did it even worse. The cat is out of the bag for that incident.”
“I’m in trouble, arne’t i?”
>”Ah can guarantee that the rest of us are goin’ to be all over you when they get back. Midnight probably even more so …The crew was not happy without their captain. And we were all scared. Ah stayed back to watch you because ah can’t fight if ah’m knocked up.”
>>
>>30086071
Oh gee, even mom and dad knew about this? We're in so much trouble...
Do I need to rest? Or am I okay now? Is magic usage allowed?
>>
>>30086071
Ugh, now my parents also angry. Can we at least contact everyone to know I'm fine? Can't imagine everyone working while they're worried for me.
>>
>>30086071
So... I still have enough credits to buy another ship and start a new life somewhere far away right?
>>
>>30086071
...My breeder isn't angry at least. Right?
>>
>>30086071
>You take a deep breath, biting your lip.
“So... I still have enough credits to buy another ship and start a new life somewhere far away right?”
>Charon laughs, shaking her head.
“Now my parents are also angry. I’m in so much trouble...Do I need to rest? Or am I okay now? Is magic usage allowed?”
>”Preferably, yes, and yes. Your mother and uncle helped you along by boosting you with some love energy. You are cleared.”
“They saw me like that?”
>”Yes.”
”Shhhhit…. Can we at least contact everyone to know I'm fine? Can't imagine everypony working while they're worried for me.
>”They are already returning from the mission, they should be here very soon.”
“How mad?”
>”Not sure.”
>You groan, looking to Rusty as Charon snickers and steps out.
“...My breeder isn't angry at least. Right?”
>Rusty sighs, ears folding back slightly before she hugs you without a word.
>She then nuzzles up to your chin, sighing before she whispers.
>”Ah’d be much more mad if mah future husband diden’t get to see and raise his kids.”
>>
>>30086342
Hug her back and nuzzle into her mane. We'd never risk that.
>>
>>30086342
I have a feeling that I'm going to be saying this for several days, but I'm sorry I worried you as my future wife. Our kids don't deserve to grow up without their father. Um, one of them at least.

Cuddle and wait for the inevitable end. Our only hope is to hide under the covers.
>>
>>30086342
>they should be here very soon.
Aw, we won't even have time to mentally prepare ourselves for the scolding of a lifetime.
>>
>>30086342
>You hug the mare back, nuzzling her mane.
“I have a feeling that I'm going to be saying this for several days, but I'm sorry I worried you as my future wife. Our kids don't deserve to grow up without their father. Um, one of them at least.”
>You can feel what little anger there is turn into frustration and happiness, Rusty sighing.
>The two of you cuddle, Fixer stopping by and checking on you before she later returns to tell you that the crew has returned.
>You hesitantly follow Rusty as she slightly pulls you along to the docks, going to see the crew.
>When there, you see several crew members in the cargo, Dparks looking dazed and Twitch with bandages on him.
>You spot Midnight and Breeze, both of them giving off worry and anger.
>Breeze’s anger becomes more apparent when she sees you and scrunches her face, doing a cute series of stomps before she huffs at the roof.
>Midnight looks releaved, sighing and saying something to Breeze before they both move to and hug you.
>”You… are in trouble, Sweetie Bug.”
>>
>>30086669
We know and we're sorry. Especially with the full use of our name. Check up on Sparks. What happened to him to get him injured?
>>
>>30086669
You can berate me in a minute, is Sparks ok?
>>
>>30086669
Saying sorry isn't going to cut it, but say it anyway.
>>
>>30086669
>You hug back, sighing.
“Saying sorry isn't going to cut it, but I still am. You can berate me in a minute, is Sparks ok?”
>Midnight sighs, Breeze still looking grumpy.
>”Yes… and about that…”
“What?”
>”We captured a mare, the ponies we fought also hired another mercenary group. …And she escaped twice on the ship.”
>Breeze sighs, looking to Sparks.
>”She tried to kill us in battle, but just knocked out and beat up others on the ship. She tranquilized Sparks, from what Cotton told us, and is still waking up
>”We even cleared her of weapons, so I don’t know how that Pegasus did it.”
>”Did she get anypony?” Rusty asks.
>”No… but we were lucky.”
“How so?”
>”She was using a high-powered laser sniper… from orbit.”
>Midnight gestures to a large and oversized rifle that is connected to a generator.
>She looks to you after.
>”You better be perfectly fine…”
>>
>>30086983
Give her a nuzzle and a kiss, and then Breezie a nuzzle and a kiss. And keep peppering Breezie with kisses until she stops looking grumpy.

Then ask if Mitch has had an orgasm over that rifle yet.
>>
>>30086983
That looks really heavy...
>>
>>30086983
I'm sorry I couldn't be there.
>>
>>30086983
>You nuzzle her, giving a kiss after.
“I am.”
>You do the same to Breeze, but keep kissing her after.
>Her ears fold back and she gives a little growl before she sighs, relaxing.
>”Fine… I still feel like slapping you though.”
>You smile, looking to the insane rifle.
“That looks heavy… did Mich go crazy over it and blow his load yet?”
>”Several times, he only stopped looking over it when she escaped.”
>”It is an incredible machine.” Breeze says.
>”We also can’t get the mare to talk, so we might just give her up to Fixer… als-“
>”Hunter!”
“Shit…”
>You look up to see your mother, the mare crying as she hugs you tightly.
>”I’m glad you are okay…”
>”I told you he would be, hon.”
>Midnight smiles, giving a nod.
>”When you are finished… come to the room.”
>>
>>30087532
Nod to Midnight. Hug mom back.
>>
>>30087532
Nod to Midnight and hug mom back while reassuring her that we're fine, the only lasting damage is a hurt muzzle.

Feel like shit for making mom cry.
>>
>>30087532
...Yes, Master. Make a note to see this mare later. I have a sneaking suspicion she's Perfect Performance.
>>
>>30087532
‘...Yes, Master. Make sure the mare is secure and keep her available, I want to possibly talk to her.’
>You hug your mom, trying to clam her.
“Mom, I’m okay, it’s okay. The only thing bad was a broken nose.”
>She hugs you tighter, taking a deep breath.
>”Still, you scared me! Not to mention what I heard that happened before!”
>Breeze looks a little guilty, you hugging and nuzzling your mother.”
“I’m sorry, I really am.”
>”Please don’t do anything risky like that again! If you drain too much and become feral… i…i-i…”
>Your father sighs as your mother hugs you tightly again, eventually calming.
>”I’m sorry, Hunter. But I’m just scared. You are much younger the I was when I started any of this, I don’t want to see you miss out on so much.”
>>
>>30087908
You don't need to worry, even when we're doing something stupid we're surrounded by ponies that will support us. There's rarely a minute that goes by in the day that I don't have one of my mares around to keep me from headbutting walls. Just like I you had Dad, Cobalt, Chaos, and all the others keeping you safe.
>>
>>30087908
I'm sorry again. It was my fault for not telling any of you. I just overestimate what I can do sometimes. I'll try to be smarter about my magic from now on.

Let's go say hi to Sparks and Fixit personally before we check up on this prisoner we have. They probably want to see us as well.
>>
>>30087908
“You don't need to worry, even when we're doing something stupid we're surrounded by ponies that will support us. There's rarely a minute that goes by in the day that I don't have one of my mares around to keep me from headbutting walls. Just like you had Dad, Cobalt, Chaos, and all the others keeping you safe. I'm sorry again. It was my fault for not telling any of you. I just overestimate what I can do sometimes. I'll try to be smarter about my magic from now on.”
>Your mother takes a breath, nodding.
>”I know you mean it… I’m sorry if I can’t stop being a mother to you at times.
“It’s okay.”
>You clam her and go to Sparks and Fixit after a bit, checking on them.
“Hey, bud, you okay? And I’m sorry Fixit.”
>”It’s okay Hunter, I’m just glad you are okay. It was pretty cool that you could do that though.”
>”Yeah, I know… knew… gaah, you would be okay.” Sparks says
“You alright?”
>”Yeah, just some fucking dart she shot me with. I feel like when I got my ears fixed.”
>>
>>30088208
Give them a kiss and nuzzle too, ask Fixit to keep an eye on him for us. It might be best if he heads to bed.

Then lets go find this prisoner.
>>
>>30088208
Yeah, I was planning up on checking up on her and figuring out what to do with her. I'm afraid of what she might do since she managed to escape twice by herself somehow. I hope you feel better, bud.
>>
>>30088208
“Yeah, I was planning up on checking up on her and figuring out what to do with her. I'm afraid of what she might do since she managed to escape twice by herself somehow. I hope you feel better, bud. Try getting some rest, Mind watching him for a bit Fixit?”
>”Sure thing.”
>”Thanks dad.”
>You watch them go, sighing after.
>You move through the ship, booth talking to and reassuring the crew as you search for the prisoner.
>When you find her, you enter the room to see two of the fireteam members guarding her.
>The mare is tied to the chair by an insane amount of rope, just sitting there and looking at the floor.
>You shiver slightly as the mare gives on not one emotion, no fear or other care.
“Hello.”
>The mare just keeps watching the floor, saying nothing.
>”She’s been like that the whole time. Not a word or a reaction.”
>>
>>30088462
Check the rope, walk around her, introduce ourselves, slap her and tell her that's for tranqing our son, then thank her for not doing anything worse.

Let's see if we get any reaction.
>>
>>30088462
"My name is Hunter, and I am the captain of this ship. I don't really care who hired you or want to get any information regarding them if you're acting tight-lipped because of it. We're just ordinary mercenaries like you. Frankly, I don't know what to do with you if you won't even talk to us."

Get close to her and do our most dreaded move. Boop her several times. She cannot resist such a horrendous action.
>>
>>30088462
"My name is Hunter, and I am the captain of this ship. I don't really care who hired you or want to get any information regarding them if you're acting tight-lipped because of it. We're just ordinary mercenaries like you.”
>The mare says nothing, still doing nothing.
>You approach her and check the ropes, each one knotted excessively and looking uncomfortably tight as they dig into the mare’s sides and hooves.
>You boop her nose, not even getting a scrunch or flinch.
“Frankly, I don't know what to do with you if you won't even talk to us. And, I should thank you for at least tranqing my son and not doing more."
>Again, nothing.
>You sigh, thinking of anything that could provoke a reaction.
“I suppose the same goes for my crew, you didn’t kill them. It’s also impressive that you escaped twice.”
>Not a thing.
>”Why would I? there’s no challenge in killing a colt, or unaware ponies in an escape.”
>>
>>30088743
So you won't kill unless pony is aware of your prescence or any folals? Is that some kind of code you follow in your life?

Many would say that killing my crew would have made an easier escape for you if you look at it practically. Yet, you chose not. Do you kill for the thrill of the challenge that comes with it?
>>
>>30088743
Do you have a name or at least an alias of sorts?
>>
>>30088798
Wait, I just realized. Isn't she a sniper? Isn't it her job to kill of those who are unaware?
>>
>>30088743
“So you won't kill unless pony is aware of your prescence or any foals? Is that some kind of code you follow in your life? Many would say that killing my crew would have made an easier escape for you if you look at it practically. Yet, you chose not. Do you kill for the thrill of the challenge that comes with it?”
>”Yes. It’s fun, a fun challenge.”
“Do you have a name or at least an alias of sorts?”
>The mare falls silent, sizing you up.
>”Perfect Performance.”
>”Kind of a bad name if we caught you again.”
>The mare still doesn’t react to the taunt, looking at you.
“I remember that name… Wait, aren’t you a sniper? Isn’t your job killing ponies who don’t know you are there?”
>”If I need to. Marksmanship is a challenge in itself.”
“So… if you had the choice, you would alert them?”
>You swear you could almost see the mare smile, her emotions only being present for a moment.
>”Yes. It’s fun watching prey run. It’s a challenge to catch them.”
>>
>>30089061
You're.... interesting. It's funny. If I never found my Uncle, I would of hired you and you would be killing for me. The way I see it, you enjoy being caught and finding a way to escape in tighter security. You'll continue to do this even if we turn you in somewhere and find a way to escape to escape and continue all this.
>>
>>30089061
What would happen if we let you go? You won't come after us later on, will you?
>>
>>30089061
>>30089174
If this is a no, ask her for her number.
>>
>>30089061
Is it even a good idea to hire her? She'll go of killing again if we turn her in or let go. The least we can do is make sure she kills those who are criminals at the very least. I don't think she'll stab us in the back since there's a lack of challenge in doing so.
>>
>>30089061
“You're.... interesting. It's funny. If I never found my Uncle, I would of hired you and you would be killing for me. The way I see it, you enjoy being caught and finding a way to escape in tighter security. You'll continue to do this even if we turn you in somewhere and find a way to escape to escape and continue all this. What would happen if we let you go? You won't come after us later on, will you?”
>”I would if I need to.”
“What do you mean by that?
>”I’ll kill you if I need to, if it’s my job. The same as I keep quiet if I need to.”
“And you are unemployed, so there’s no need to be silent… Could I have your number?”
>The mare actually reacts slightly, brief confusion coming from her.
>”You want to hire me.”
“That remains to be seen.”
>The mare falls silent, keeping quiet.
>"Regardless, no, i would not come back to kill you if i don't need to. you are not a challenge in that area."
>>
>>30089358
Very well. This might be the most idiotic thing I've done yet, but I'm going to be letting you despite everything. You probably already had a way to kill me right now if you wanted to anyways. I'll need time with my crew to decide whether to hire you.

Untie her. She won't do anything if we make everything too easy for her.
>>
>>30089234
>>30089460
She doesn't seem like the type to sit on a crew for long without employing her skills. I don't think we should hire her, we should just get her number. She can be a contractor.

>>30089358
Give us your number and we'll release you then. As long as you don't intend to be a future threat, then we can have an amiable relationship. We don't have a direct need for a mare of your talents on the crew right now, but there are many jobs out there in the world, there will come a job where we'll give you a call and see if you want to take it. And if you do get a job to kill us, I want a fair warning so that we can make it more challenging for you.
>>
>>30089471
there will come a challenging job*
>>
>>30089358
“Give us your number and we'll release you then. As long as you don't intend to be a future threat, then we can have an amiable relationship. We don't have a direct need for a mare of your talents on the crew right now, but there are many jobs out there in the world, there will come a job where we'll give you a call and see if you want to take it. And if you do get a job to kill us, I want a fair warning so that we can make it more challenging for you.”
>The mare says nothing and stands, all the ropes falling.
“uhh…”
>”Here.”
>The mare slides you a small data drive, walking past you and the fireteam
>”Bye. I’m taking my things back.”
>>
>>30089569
Nod to the fireteam to follow, follow her out and keep an eye on dat ass. We can check on the drive when she's confirmed off the ship.
>>
>>30089569
Goodbye then. It was a pleasure to meet you. Now what could be in this drive... Wait... Why do you have a drive on you after being searched?
>>
>>30089569

>>30089631 (me)
>>30089605
Actually yeah, look at dat ass and then catch up and walk comfortably next to her. Gotta keep ruining the whole cool badass image.
>>
>>30089678
Woops, flipped the (me)
>>
>>30089678
Yup. Plus, we don't want the crew to freak out over her being released so casually.
>>
>>30089569
>You nod at the fireteam, signaling them to follow.
>You go with them, watching the mare and taking a look at her flank.
>She has a small frame and is very physically fit, her flank muscles seeming powerful.
>Your eyes go to her cutie mark of Green checks in boxes, then to her head as you catch up.
>She grab some gear and the laser sniper and hauls it away, leaving your ship.
“Goodbye then. It was a pleasure to meet you. Wait... Why do you have a drive on you after being searched?”
>”Because of the same reason you are not a challenge, you don’t pay attention and are to distracted by other things like sex.”
>You feel a pang of embarrassment, clearing your throat and grabbing a data pad.
>The drive is just the mare’s contact info and list of equipment and missions, as well as a kill list.
>>
>>30089754
W-we can be worth a challenge to kill r-right? Anyways, let's go to our room now and receive punishment.
>>
>>30089754
Have we been talking around with a broken snout or have they healed it? If we have we should cast one our bone mending spell.
>>
>>30089754
>You sigh, moving to the bathroom and checking yourself over.
>Your face seems as normal as ever, your nose and everything looking normal.
>You use your healing spell just to be sure, heading to your room after.
>You feel nervous as you approach, opening the door and, seeing All of your lovers.
>Midnight smiles at you, the stallion patting the side of the bed next to them as the TV plays.
>”There you are Sweetie.”
>You move forward, ears falling as you go to sit down
“I’m sorry again, Master. I should-“
>”Quiet. Pet.”
>You do as your told, Midnight getting up and circling you.
>”I’m quite indecisive in what I should do… but for starters.”
>Midnight turns and grabs something, approaching you.
>He attaches a muzzle that matches your collar, clipping it to your collar also along with your leash.
>The stallion pulls you to the bed, looking to the others.
>”Truthfully, Sweetie hurt us each a little bit… So, ideas? What shall we do to our pet?”
>Fixit grins, something sly on her face.
>”How about… we walk her in public all dressed up with her collar and leash visible?”
>”One idea. Rusty?”
>”We could see what she thinks is appropriate and add to it?”
>”Breezy?”
>”Thinking still… how sorry are you?”
>>
>>30089754
I'm very sorry, Kitty. I deserve any harsh punishment you give to me.
>>
>>30090006
Put our muzzled head in Breeze's lap and look up at her with big sorrowful eyes.
>>
>>30090054
Crap, forgot we had muzzle. Disregard that post.
>>
>>30090006
Look as guilty as possible. Be are below Kitty.
>>
>>30090111
We*
>>
>>30090006

>You Lower yourself and approach Breeze, giving her the saddest eyes you can as you rest your head on her lap.
>Breeze seems to be affected by your look, giving a small smile.
>”Well…”
>Breeze sighs, making you lift your head.
>You are met with a well placed slap across the face, keeping low until Breeze gives a very gentle kiss on your cheek.
>”I need to express how I felt about all this… but for punishment? I think some things come to mind.”
>”Like?”
>”Something torturous. But… Fixit’s idea…”
>Breeze make you look at her gently.
>”You may use your magic to tell us. How would you feel about being walked with your muzzle, collar, and leash on? Embarrassed? Shy? Ponies looking and staring at you as you are brought through the station.”
>>
>>30090242
'Embarrassed, shy and ashamed by it all and how it could've been avoided.'
>>
>>30090242
Embarrassed and ashamed by the fact that it's a punishment... but it's kind of a big display of PDA to be out like that with any of you. And that's really hot and embarrassing.
>>
>>30090242
'Embarrassed, shy and ashamed by it all and how it could've been avoided... but it's kind of a big display of PDA to be out like that with any of you. And that's really hot and embarrassing.'
>Breeze gets an evil grin on her face, whispering to Midnight.
>Midnight gasps, looking to Breeze.
>”Breezy!”
>Breeze shrugs, looking to you.
>”Are you really that mad?”
>”I really want to make sure this doesn’t happen again.”
“Mmmh?”
>”What did she say?”
>”To dress Sweetie up, walk her without hiding her head accessories, and have her have some hidden toys before we get back for the rest of her punishment.”
>”Can we get away with that?”
>”Using that radio tracker, we could avoid guards and do it. Maybe we should take her to the kink shop and let others pet her.”
>Midnight’s jaw drops, the mare looking to you.
>”Breeze has lost it!” Fixit says, laughing.
>>
>>30090423
'It's risky but I'm willing to do it for all you. Especially for you to forgive me, Kitty.'
>>
>>30090423
Sit there patiently like a good little pet and let the masters decide what's best for us.
>>
>>30090423

'It's risky but I'm willing to do it for all you. Especially for you to forgive me, Kitty.'
>Breeze glares as you, making you lower yourself.
‘Sorry, Master.’
>”But… if we use toys, couldn’t he get?...”
>Midnight grinds, nodding.
>”I have the solution. However…”
>The stallion looks to you, smiling still.
>”Last chance to use your safeword…”
>You sit in silence, nervous about all that will happen.
>”Well then, let’s get her ready!”
>You are pulled aside and striped, your masters all getting items.
>You get dressed up by them, getting a short skirt and panties on along with a shirt.
>They then set you up with toys and devices, making it so you will fell pleasure but not get hard for now, Breeze inserting a large vibrator into you before sliding your panties back up.
>You moan, face burning as Midnight puts on a magic jammer on you.
>When all is said and done, the others get ready and grab the tracker.
>Your face burns hotter as you leave the docks and begin walking around on the station, ponies already looking in your direction.
>The vibrator picks up in pace, Breeze grinning back at you as Midnight leads you.
>”To the store?”
>”Soon. One quick stop first.” Breeze says.
>They lead you to another store, Breeze whispering to Midnight and making her nod.
>They lead you to a store, Midnight making you sit and tying you to a post.
>They go inside the store, leaving Rusty and Fixit to watch you as they grab something.
>More ponies stare and watch, the toy not stopping.
>>
>>30090666
Nuzzle one of their legs for pets. Try to avoid thinking about all the ponies looking at you, fail and get both incredibly aroused and embarrassed.

Shake your butt at a cute stallion walking by.
>>
>>30090666
Sit obediently and wait for master. Observe the crowd we are gathering in the meantime.
>>
>>30090666
>You nuzzle Fixit’s leg, looking up at her.
>Fixit smiles and pets you, ponies stopping at the sight.
>You try to focus on the petting but fail to do so, feeling embarrassed and ashamed.
>Eventually Breeze and Midnight come back, Breeze smiling.
>”What did you get?”
>”Something so we can make sure this punishment will never be forgotten.”
>Midnight unties you, looking at the device.
>”Hardly any cops… Ready Breeze?”
>”Yep! Let’s go to the kink store. Just give me one sec…”
>You are led again, Breeze catching up with a smile.
>You shake your hips as one stallion passes by, feeling some lust before the embarrassment comes back.
>Eventually you all stop at the store, going inside.
>Several ponies look over to you, Breeze looking at you with a smile.
>She pulls out a camera, smiling as she points it at you.
>”Be good and roll onto your back.~”
>”Hey everypony! Who wants to pet the pet?”
>>
>>30090666
Start off shy by the idea of some strangers petting us like this before we inevitably start genuinely enjoying it.
>>
>>30090800
Roll over promptly but cover ourself until told otherwise.
>>
>>30090800
Listen to all our master's orders.
>>
>>30090800
>You roll over, covering yourself in embarrassment.
>”Bad, Sweetie.”
>You reluctantly take your hooves aside, Breeze taking pictures of you and having you sit up for more.
>One by one, ponies move to you and ask about you.
>You shy away, embarrassed and ashamed as absolute strangers pet you, treat you like you are just an animal.
>You can’t help but also feel good from the spells placed on you, more ponies looking at you and petting you.
>”Aww! Look at her cute tail waging!” one mare says.
>Breeze takes another picture, just sitting on the sidelines as she takes the embarrassing photos.
>Again, Midnight ties you to something and walks away, the others leaving you to the crowd.
>It’s both enjoyable and extremely embarrassing, the owner of the store placing a bowl full of water next to you.
>The ponies start asking you to do tricks, Breeze instructing you to do as you are told.
>Some stallions and mares, rub your belly as you lay on your back, some getting very low as they go from petting to light body feeling.
>After a bit, Midnight comes back and smiles at you, ponies leaving you alone for now.
>”Good girl!~ Think that’s enough Breezy?”
>”Hmm….
>Breeze moves to you, now recording you.
>”Well, Sweetie. Lets see some nods. Are you an obedient pet? Do you think you are punished enough?”
>She leans in, smiling evily as she whispers.
>”Do you like that toy in you? Like a good slutty pet?”
>>
>>30091041
Give her plenty of embarrassed nods and nuzzle her.
>>
>>30091041
Get up and rub our side against her leg like a cat in heat as an answer.
>>
>>30091041
>You nod, feeling very embarrassed as you answer even though almost all ponies are gone.
>You get up and rub against her leg, feeling needy from the toy in you.
>You rub your flank and sack against her leg too, Breeze giving your flank a tap.
>”Bad, you’re going to get spanked when we get back if you keep doing that.”
“Mmmh!~”
>Breeze presses on the toy, Midnight then pulling you.
>”Come on, let’s get back.
>Again you are brought back, ponies looking at you and Breeze taking photos.
>Finally when you get back in your room, your flank gets spanked hard.
>Your muzzle is taken off, Breeze recording again.
>”So~ how is our pet feeling? Anything to say?”
>>
>>30091197
I promise I'll stay a good mare, Master. Fail to try to hide our hard on from the camera.
>>
>>30091197
>>30091258
Then give up and display it outright.
>>
>>30091197
>Midnight takes the magic blocker and other devices off, all your arousal crashing down on you.
“I promise I'll stay a good mare, Master.”
>You feel your member growing quickly, trying to hide it from the camera with little success.
>Breeze grins at Midnight, winking.
>”Ahh, what’s that? Let’s see.”
>Breeze keeps the camera pointed at you, focusing on your length.
>You move your hooves, Breeze pushing you onto your back.
>”Is the pet mare turned on from being put in public with that toy in her?”
>Midnight giggles, Rusty and Fixit joining in.
>Breeze Strokes your length a few times, smiling at you.
>”Needy are we? But your punishment is not over.~”
>Breeze gives your sack a squeeze, catching your reaction.
“However, would our slutty pet like to be recorded instead of tortured as punishment?”
>>
>>30091404
Please! If my masters want this to be recorded then I'll obey like a good mare!
>>
>>30091404
Tortured? What sort of torture?
>>
>>30091404
Whatever my masters want, we're the one being punished.
>>
>>30091404
“Torture? What kind?”
>”One that will make you get to cum. But a nice and embarrassing video of a slut like you is also prefect.~”
“Please! If my masters want this to be recorded then I'll obey like a good mare!”
>Breeze grins, gesturing to Midnight and Fixit.
>Midnight’s length hangs over your head, Fixit getting in position at the other end of you and removing the toy.
>The two of them spitroast you, Breeze and Rusty sitting next to and playing with each other as they record you.
>You quickly soundproof the room just as they thrust into you, making you moan into Midnights length.
>The lust in the room shoots up as you are used and fucked, your face burning still from being recorded.
>Midnight pulls on your leash, deepthroating you and moaning happily as you feel Fixit’s knot press against you now and again.
>It’s too much, you cum as the others keep fucking you and make a mess all over yourself.
>”Such a slut.”
>You hear moans from the others, Midnight grunting and groaning.
>The stallion pulls out of your mouth, cumming on your face.
>You are then lifted up by Fixit, lust taking over as you bounce on the mare’s length as she lays on her back.
>Breeze gets a good shot of your cum covered face, a satisfied smile on her face.
>”Say it slut, look at you bounce like a whore. What are you?”
>You moan, shaking from pleasure.
“I’m a slutty whoreish pet! Ahhh!~”
>Fixit pulls you down, knotting you and locking you in place as you cum again and she fills you.
>You moan, groan, and pant, Breeze still recording you.
>”Good pet.”
>>
>>30091579
Give a smile filled with joy and try to lick up as much cum master gave during his facial in front of the camera.
>>
>>30091579
Seconding >>30091625, if we can, lick up our cum too.
>>
>>30091579
Clean up master's length as well. We will clean everyone up as much as we can.
>>
>>30091579
>You smile happily, licking the cum off of your face.
>”You like cum, don’t you girl?”
“I love cum, Master!”
>Breeze smiles, ending the recording.
>She moves next to you, showing you the camera
>”I love cum, Master!”
>She shows you some of the video, little moments of no control and embarrassing words.
>”We will review this later…”
>Midnight nods, petting you as you remain locked.
>”Is her punishment over?”
>”Mmmmh…. I don’t know… maybe we should walk her to breakfast like that?”
>”Breezy!”
>Breeze giggles, petting you.
>”Well… I think once we go over this tomorrow, it will be enough. I took so many good pictures.”

Ending it here, have a good one guys! post responses, Saturday next weekend might be rough again but we will be back
>>
>>30091690
Move closer to our masters. Rub up to them like a cat, then lie down, curled up around their hooves.

Thanks for running! Hopefully life doesn't get too rough on you.
>>
>>30091690
Do >>30091688, and remain knotted by Fixit. Beg to be pet further by them.

Goodnight Space Bug. Hope life takes it more easy on you than last month.
>>
>>30091690
Well we're not done. There's still two mares that haven't orgamsed yet. Ask if our punishment is over for now. If it is, unclip the leash flip Breeze over roughly catch the camera and toss it to Midnight and dig into her pussy until she comes a couple times.

After that's finished it's time to congratulate Rusty on being a mother. By creaming her again. And then getting Midnight, as the other father, too cream in her as well.

It's a break away from the pet play we all enjoy, but I want to pamper Rusty.
>>
>>30091793
We're locked in place by Fixit so we really can't get up. Best we can do is offer to finish Rusty and Breeze off.
>>
>>30092420
Or ask her to unlock us since the punishment is over, then proceed. Presumably she has control over that.
>>
>>30092433
Very well, we can ask. If we do go for Rusty, we have to be gentle since she is most likely still sore.
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.