[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its 2 am and i made a new mlp oc her name is peony (temporary)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: sunrise land.png (472KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sunrise land.png
472KB, 1600x1200px
its 2 am and i made a new mlp oc

her name is peony (temporary) and she can talk to birds
>>
>>30074439
No one cares unless you got some horse pussy
>>
>>30074439
But can she talk to cocks?
>>
>>30074452
depends. does the cock talk back?
>>
File: HORSE PUSSY.png (128KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HORSE PUSSY.png
128KB, 1600x1200px
>>30074450
i hope this is good enough
>>
>>30074439
>its 2AM

No it's not, it's 4AM.
>>
>>30074488
>it's 2AM
>No it's not, it's 4AM

Where you living? On mars cause currently it's 1PM
>>
>>30074494
It's actually 8pm you fucking troglodyte.
>>
>>30074475
Hey guys hop in this thread.
OP IS DRAWING HORSE PUSSIES ON REQUEST !!!!
>>
>>30074470
Yes but it's quite shy you have to get reeeeal close to hear it
>>
>>30074494
>>30074499
Now I have it stuck in my head that there are aliens orbiting earth hijacking our Internet and shitposting among us instead of actually doing anything interesting.

Hey, if you space niggas are out there can you make it rain hard where I live?
>>
>>30074531
Where do you live nigga?
>>
>>30074573
use your space shit nibba
but england

england for rain
>>
File: 1494584925455.gif (314KB, 646x646px) Image search: [Google]
1494584925455.gif
314KB, 646x646px
>>30074488
>>30074494
>>30074499
It's 12pm you cunts
>>
>>30074628
>12pm

it's 9pm you fucking drongos
>>
>>30074610
After 2 days ok?
Heavy flooding rain. Can't do it earlier, gotta rain niggers in Africa, they have sacrificed way to much human meat
>>
>>30074439
Her tail doesn't really go with her mane and i get the impression you made this in that pony.town creator thing
>>
>>30074632
obviously it's 14:00 now
>>
>>30074805
What the hell, it's 7:30
>>
>>30075084
The clock clearly states 23:50
>>
How do I make an OC without it being terrible? I also can't draw for shit.
>>
File: Consider the following.jpg (197KB, 1200x1701px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.jpg
197KB, 1200x1701px
>>30075170
Learn color theory, practice drawing for a few minutes each day, avoid giving your oc a 'dark and tragic past'.

For the buttmark, DO NOT USE:
- Anything vidya related
- Musical notes
- Headphones
- Pens, Pencils, any form of writing implement
- Brushes, Stylus', any form of drawing tool
- Runes of any kind (Unless it's a zebra you nigger)

Keep It Simple Stupid, if your OC's buttmark is more complex than Twiggy Piggy's, you are doing it wrong. Use nebulous concepts for what it means, it makes you look less narcissistic.

Avoid spiky anime mane/tail, contrasting/clashing colors if two toned and the color RED and BLACK, regardless of the order unless mixed with a lighter coat color.

DO NOT make your OC an alicorn. DO NOT attempt to ship them with established show characters. DO NOT, for the love of god, give them scars.

Think of a decent name, nothing 'awesome' or 'badass' sounding, if you are on this website, you are neither of these things and your OC should not reflect something you're not, and never will be.

Names that sound metal as fuck are acceptable for the purpose of memes, example; Lightning Thundercrash.

Refrain from using Zib or Zod or whatever his name was, you know which pony creator I'm talking about. Unless you are desperate for a reference image to give to a drawfag who may or may not have taken pity on you and offered to draw your shameful display of autism for all the world to see.

If going with the color white on anything, do not make it straight up pure white, it looks plastic as fuck, use an off-white color, a few points of pretty much any color fixes this issue, 3-6 points of Pink, Blue or Purple work especially well.

Never, ever, EVER use neon colors. If it's not pastel, you WILL be lynched and nothing of value will have been lost.

Follow these simple guidelines and, provided your OC is a mare, you will have created a cute and fuckable OC that autists like me will jerk off to for all of a week before forgetting she exists.
>>
>>30075275
Thank.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.