[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coltquest Thread 65

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 511
Thread images: 38

File: ColtQuestThread65.png (230KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
ColtQuestThread65.png
230KB, 640x600px
Inventory & Spells: http://pastebin.com/D5PzFgGv (CQSD if you are still here lemme know!)
Inventory & Spells #2: https://pastebin.com/M3JiXh4r
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/
CQ Wiki: http://coltquest.wikidot.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/ncB2svz

> Emerald goes with Aldehyde to her room.
>There they speak about Aldehyde's past, as well as her present ambitions and a lot about how she thinks.
>Eventually Kirlian and Olam appear, as the stallion was afraid his sister was going to kill the colt.
>Emerald goes to bed, and then the next day goes up to Olam's office where he has some "fun".
>Olam decides to have Emerald meet the other apprentices.

Continued in the next post...
>>
>>30071265
Fucking Ruby man. This cracks me up.
>>
File: 1461.png (84KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461.png
84KB, 640x600px
>>30071265

Emerald humbly introduces himself, and the large stallion zebra named Dage approaches him and says,

"Well, what you in for?"

Emerald asks what he is talking about, and the zebra mare titters and says,

"We are all misfits under the protection of Olam, dear. We just assumed the same was true for you."

Emerald asks if that's true, with some astonishment. Is every single apprentice here under house arrest? He is pretty sure Kirlian said something about that, but he didn't think he really meant it to this extent.

"Yes." Nef says elegantly, "I myself am a spy, or former spy I suppose I should say."

The mare clears her throat and then jabs Dage, who replies,

"Oh! I sold potions. Like, the bad kind of potions. The addictive ones, ya know?" He says, chuckling and scratching the back of his head.

"And Tsabo-" The mare starts to say before she is interrupted.

"Professor Tsabo." The zebra says, putting emphasis on the title.

"-Is a war criminal!" the mare finishes surprisingly sweetly, "So come on, no need to be shy here."

Emerald feels like the Professor is eyeing him suspiciously, though he isn't sure if he should bring it up. What's more, he isn't sure exactly how much he should say about his past.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30071397
Hide behind your mane and say you don't want to talk about that.
>>
>>30071397
Dage the big one sold addictive potions, Tsabo is a war criminal, and Nef was a spy. Cool ok.

I feel like this needs to be said, but no one should mention sushi at any given time while we're here to anyone. The building could be bugged, considering everyone here is under house arrest.

Cutely chide Dage for selling drugs. Getting people addicted to drugs is a horrible thing you know.

What exactly did Tsabo do?
>>
>>30071430
This, no talky bout past-y
>>
>>30071397
We ran away from home so we wouldn't become some sort of sex slave to a demonic cult.
>>
>>30071430
>>30071498
Would agree, maybe talk a little in private if the situation comes up.
>>
>>30071397
This place might be bugged to high heaven like >>30071444 said and unlike the rest of them we're actively being hunted. Lets not reveal anything we might regret.

We might make use of Nef's experience later to help us on our mission.
>>
>>30071397
Boop the fuckers snooter. Everyone gets a boop!

NO ONE IS SAFE!
>>
>>30071397
Answer that you are a simply volunteer
>>
File: 1462.png (84KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462.png
84KB, 640x600px
>>30071430
>>30071444
>>30071498
>>30071561
>>30071563
>>30071567

Emerald purses his lips slightly. With a spy, a serial killer, a drug dealer, and a war criminal, he wonders if maybe someone could be recording their actions and what they say.

Emerald feels that it probably isn't the best time to mention his past. He instead goes as vague as possible, saying that he would have become sort of sex slave if he had stayed at home and so ended up here.

There is silence for a second, and then the mare speaks again and says, "O-oh, well I can't say I was expecting anything like that, though for someone your age I suppose you couldn't have done anything really awful. You poor thing."

She then tuts and gives him a hug. She smells nice. Emerald looks around to see Kirlian and Aldehyde ignoring each other, but looking concerned at Emerald. As the colt looks around, he notices the only person without that same look is Professor Tsabo, who is still eyeing him suspiciously.

"I see, that is quite a shame to hear, son." The older zebra says, still glaring at the colt, "So why did Olam bring you in? What has he tasked you with?"

"Don't mind him, dear." The mare says releasing him, "He's just a bit jealous of our patron."

"Jealous of that-" He says, quickly stopping himself, "He isn't as great as you think he is you know, why, when he was MY apprentice he-"

"Yeah, yeah..." Dage says rolling his eyes, "Anyway, you two get over here. You can't tell me you aren't excited there is another pony!"

The larger stallion motions towards Kirlian and Aldehyde. Kirlian reluctantly approaches, followed soon after by Hydey.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30071621
Boop all of them before they have a chance to defend themselves.
>>
>>30071636
This, lets boost our agility for maximum booping
>>
>>30071621
Despite all of the glaring crimes then seem like nice enough folks.

Boost for an ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA multi-speed boop!
>>
>>30071621
>>30071654
fuck it why not we haven't boosted in forever might as well.
>>
say uh...when was the last time Emmy brushed his teeth? or washed his ass? With all the dick he takes his anus must be glued shut!
>>
>>30071621
Well i'm pretty sure the suspicious one is pretty sure of who we are. We're gonna wanna be careful of him.

Might even want to bring up with Olam that he was eyeing us up and probably has suspicions about who we are. And that he should bring up with him that he should be quiet about any suspicions he may have.

Yes we're tattling on him, we do what we must.

>>30071790
Jfc anon, we don't need to get that much in detail about hygiene, just pretend it happens off screen. Are you just fetish posting now?
>>
>>30071975
>fetish posting
Just because the thought of Emmy being a smelly, greasy babby like you disgusts me doesn't mean it's fetish posting autist
>>
>>30072288
>Just because the thought of Emmy being a smelly, greasy babby like you disgusts me doesn't mean it's fetish posting autist
>or washed his ass? With all the dick he takes his anus must be glued shut!
Right, and you're just going in overt details cause muh realism.You could of just left it at asking if he's bathed lately.

We don't need to know about the little hygiene routines that the characters take when we aren't looking. I'm more than ok with not including any instances of Emerald taking a dump to know that he's doing it at some point. So you can fuck off with your pissy attitude.
>>
>>30072329
Wow how triggered are you about a one off post about a slutty trap oc? Does the image of your cheesy fromunda husbando bother you that much?
>>
>>30072329
>Emmy taking a dump
Fund it
>>
>>30072437
Nobody poops in Coltquest dude.
>>
>>30072508
But they could. Imagine Emmy dropping a steamy adorable jimmy dean sausage link...*drools*
>>
>>30072523
He can't because all the dried c has glued it shut
>>
>>30071621

muti boop! We have a lot to do, but there's time for a snuggle
>>
>>30071621
smile and formally greet the two as well. (even if we already have met the ealier.) Say that we are quite happy that Olam has taken us in. There are those out there that wish to take me back where I escaped from if they could. Also talk about how we have been learning quite a bit about potion making and is why we sought Olam out.
>>
>>30071621
BOOP!

>>30072936
I don't think we should give any more information.
>>
>>30073208
well it feels awkward leaving as is.
>>
>>30072936
I like the idea of telling them Emerald is in here for his own safety from those who still want to put him into sex slavery, and to learn potions. Puts him in the same boat as them even if he's not an actual criminal.
Also Tsabo might seem like he's gonna be a problem, but he said he was Olam's tutor right? If we want the GOOD potions we might need to go to him. And maybe we should ask the big guy about some of his less addictive ones, maybe as a gift for joyride. We came here to learn afterall. And dont forget to boop!
>>
>>30072936
I think we should say this^

>>30071621
>>
>>30071621
Tell them you are NOT going to live here, so they don't misunderstand
>>
>>30071621
Tell them that we are glad to meet them all. Our situation is a bit different that we are still able to leave this place to and from but it is some risk to ourselves. Currently we are here to learn and train in the art of potion making as part of a deal I made with the mistress who is protecting and training and master Olam.

Ask Dage which kinds of addictive potions? we are somewhat aware of a couple types of addictive materials.

Tell Nef that a spy sounds very cool. probably know all sorts of cool spy stuff. but... uh.. which side were you on as a spy?

Professor Tsabo," if you taught Olam then you must know a lot about alchemy. I hope I can learn some you while we are here."

Ask Kirlian if he could show us more about tarot cards sometime. we'd certainly like to know more about how they work.

Greet Ald and thank her for showing us around yesterday. We really appreciated that.
>>
File: 1463.png (114KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463.png
114KB, 640x600px
>>30071636
>>30071654
>>30071665
>>30071675
>>30074268

>Dexterity Check, 15
>BOOSTED
>Rolled 3,6,6
>3+6+6+2= 17
>Passed

Emerald yells and then spins rapidly, thrusting out with his hoof, booping everyone in the vicinity before they can figure out what was happening.

There is silence in the room as everyone stares at Emerald confused, but it's broken when someone appears from the stairway and clears his throat.

"Good. It seems you have all met." Olam says, walking towards the group, "I had intended to teach you more, but Joyride wants you back later."

"Oh! He gets to leave?" The huge zebra says. He then rubs Emerald hard on the top of the head and says, "Well lucky you!"

"...Are you sure it's wise to let him out freely? By himself?" Tsabo asks, raising an eyebrow and looking at Emerald.

"It's probably for the best anyway. This way I can think of a proper curriculum for you when you return." He then starts to walk up the stairs, only stopping to say, "Alright, meeting over. Back to your projects. Emerald, why don't you accompany one of the apprentices while they work?"

The two other ponies in the room quickly pipe up, but Olam cuts through them and says, "...One of my apprentices who isn't Kirlian or Aldehyde."

The ponies leave grumbling, and Emerald asks what everyone is working on.

"A drug with all of the fun and none of the side effects!" Dage says grinning. Emerald has to admit that he is surprised how many teeth one person can show in a smile, "Something like that isn't really feasible, but I'm doing my best to get as close as possible!"

"And I am working on a seduction potion." Nef says, "They do of course exist, but I'm trying to perfect the process. One that is odorless, tasteless, clear, doesn't require a large dose, and is subtle."

Emerald turns to Professor Tsabo. He frowns a bit angrily and then says vaguely, "I'm developing a new type of battlefield poison."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30074954
Emerald has no need for a seduction potion. Poisons sound too lethal. But if we wanna make potions for profit, or loosen up someone hostile, we're gonna need something like Dage's potions.
Also did we ask Olam yet what's up with that hat?
>>
>>30074954
let's go with Nef. a seduction potion sounds interesting.
>>
>>30074954
I think Nef sounded cool but Dave is probably a better first time choice.
>>
>>30075065
Dage*
>>
>>30074954
I think we should go with Nef. She seems real nice and maybe Emerald needs some pampering from the very nice zebra lady, whom I think we all can agree with deserves our most gentle and thoughtful boop.

Although drugs could be a shady way to make all the money. All of it.
>>
>>30074954
Seduction sounds like it can have a funny application.
>>
>>30074954

Let's go with nef. The potion is useless, but learning how to apply modifiers is useful. Maybe she'll tell us why Tsabo is so hostile?
>>
>>30075310
Agreed with Anon. Modifiers could prove very useful. Imagine the possibilities.
>>
>>30074954
I'd like to learn about the poison. Maybe we can learn how to make some of our own, that might come in handy.
>>
>>30074954
Nef and Dage both sound like they'd be great choices, but I was thinking that maybe we could take a bit of an unusual route and go with Tsabo. Maybe if we buttered him up enough and got him to like us he could turn out to be a useful ally to have,(i'd like to get cozy with all of them, but realistically we only have time for one right now). Besides, I'd like to know more about Olamanana's apprenticeship with him.

Oh yeah, and battlefield poisons/potions sound like they could be useful too.
>>
I think it's time for a poll!
>>
>>30071265
Bump
>>
>>30074954
I wanna go with Nef (because I want see sex with female zebra)
>>
>>30074954
Nef!
>>
>>30074954
We actually rolled to boop holy fuck I'm having a heart attack.
>>
>>30077764
The thought does amuse me to no end though. I just thought of Emerald doing a spin boop and making the "hiyahh!" sound that Link makes when he does a spin attack.
>>
>>30074954

probably Dage. Ask how long he's been working here at Olam's.
>>
>>30074954
Go with Dage, joyride will like the drug, and it can be useful in battles
>>
>>30074954
Dage, we do know somepony who'd might be interested in his kind of potions.
>>
>>30074954
Tsabo would be the most useful. We need some more combat oriented potions.
>>
>>30074954
Let's go with dage I want to make Joy some drugs the same way a kid would make his mom one of those pencil holders.
>>
File: 1464.png (170KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1464.png
170KB, 1500x1406px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12959133
>>
>>30079587
I think having an ex spys input on spy like stuff would be good, maybe she could even answer some questions regarding the best ways to sneak into places. Or some shit like that. And those seduction potions could be pretty sweet too.
>>
>>30079587
I want to ask her if she knows any gender swapping potions. We have a close friend who's like sibling to us, and we'd like to know what she would look like as a colt since she looks like a tomboy.
>>
File: 1465.png (128KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465.png
128KB, 640x600px
>>30079587

Emerald decides to go with the mare and hear about her seduction potion.

Everyone parts ways. Kirlian went towards the R&D department, and Aldehyde went up the stairs when she left before. Professor Tsabo heads downstairs as well, while Dage, Nef, and Emerald all head up.

Emerald and Nef part ways with Dage at the first floor of the lab as he continues upwards.

The zebra mare heads to a table and pulls a key out of her pocket. She then goes to a locker and opens it. The inside contains many, many different vials, along with several notebooks. The mechanical hum from the locker tells Emerald that the whole thing is probably refrigerated.

Nef then begins by pulling out a rack with vials full of a clear liquid labeled "#1" and setting it on the counter. Afterwards she pulls out a pill bottle and opens it, revealing some reddish powder.

She takes out what looks like a small pair of tongs with small spoons on the end and takes up a tiny bit of the powder.

She drops a bit into each vial, and writes the results. Emerald doesn't quite get what's happening. Nothing seems to have happened.

She then replaces the rack and pulls out "#2" and repeats the process. This time the all turn a transparent purple color. She smiles and nods, and then records this in her notebooks.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30080452
Lets sneak a look at the notes.
>>
>>30080452
Do you mind me asking if the vials labeled #1 the first stages of the potion before they're labeled #2, or something different entirely?
>>
>>30080452
>>30080558
Or. You know. Ask her.
>>
>>30080452
I think we should keep from interrupting her.
>>
>>30080452
Just watch what she's doing, and then ask her what she was doing more specifically when she looks like she's done.

Like for example what all the substances are and how they are relevant to each other in terms of making the potion.
>>
File: 1466.png (91KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466.png
91KB, 640x600px
>>30080558
>>30080570
>>30080577
>>30080618
>>30080641

Emerald watches as Nef continues to go through her racks full of vials. Some of the vials turn the same color purple, and others a much darker one. Most of the time however they simply do nothing.

The colt waits until she finishes and asks what she was doing.

"These vials contain hormones related to attraction combined with various test mixtures for my potion." She then holds up the small pill bottle with the powder in it and continues, "This is a marker that indicates the activity of the hormones. I want something that turns it a sort of transparent purple. That's roughly the right amount and I can perfect it from there."

Emerald says that he is surprised she has gotten that far into actually testing the potion out.

"Oh, it's nothing like that." She titters, "This is just one small part of the potion. I'm still very far from a fully completed potion. Most of us are. The only one who isn't is Tsabo, and he came here with a few years of research already brought with him."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30081271
So how long have you been here? What made Olam bring you in? You used to be spy correct? Which side?
>>
>>30081344
This. And ask her how she got into potion making. How long has she been doing it for? What else is in the potions besides hormones.

How did you get caught spying? If you don't mind us asking.
>>
>>30081271
apologize for being vague out there in the lobby. We aren't used to sharing much of ourself to others. There is those out there that would drag me back to the place we escaped from.

I hope you understand.
>>
>>30081271
how many parts of the potion are there? Can we take notes?
>>
>>30081389
Honestly, I don't know why we told them that much. We could of just left it at wanting to learn alchemy from Olam.
>>
>>30081271
Any way we can help?
>>
>>30081271
Ask her if she was a honey pot (the espionage term), and if she was, can she teach us her seductress ways.
>>
>>30081271

Have her teach you, until you have to go.
>>
>>30081271
Let's ask her a little about herself the potion and let's try to learn a bit about spying.

>>30081389
Let's say this too and garner some sympathy.
>>
>>30081271
I think we should tell her that we're getting in to the spy game and could use some advice.
>>
>>30082589
That can't be good. This facility could be bugged. And there's no stopping her from telling anyone. Telling her that he's a spy could have her question the legitimacy of his rape claim, and possible discarded as a some story to garner their sympathy.
>>
>>30082632
While I doubt she'd rat us out, or think any less of us, I still think it'd be worth it to vaguely ask what her work is like and what methods she uses. We don't have to go out on a limb and tell her we plan on stealing something. We do still have Sushi's company afterall, it's just nice to get multiple opinions on stuff, you know?
>>
>>30082654
But how we go about asking her is very important.
Instead, why not ask her what she used to do exactly as a spy and how she was caught red hoofed?
>>
>>30082761
Agreed.
>>
>>30081271
Ask if she has any completed successful experiments. I don't think we can learn much from something so unfinished. And ask about her spying, and if it's worth getting into.
>>
File: 1467.png (97KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467.png
97KB, 640x600px
>>30081344
>>30081365
>>30081502
>>30082632
>>30082654
>>30082761

Emerald asks how long she's been here.

"Pretty much since he started taking on apprentices. Technically Tsabo is his first." She says.

Emerald asks what made Olam bring her in.

"My expertise in the spy field was the honeypot. Do you know what this is? Well anyway, I already had my own brand of seduction potion. Compared to what I had now it's comparable to a love potion crudely combined with a truth potion." She says, taking different beakers out of her fridge, "Olam is often contracted by the guards as a forensic scientist, and after he was brought the evidence of my case he petitioned to take me in."

Emerald asks if she got caught doing spy things.

"Yes, I am, or was, a spy with Zebraland." She nods with a smile.

Emerald asks how she was caught.

"Long story short? I managed to get in with one of the barons as... Mmm... Let's say a 'concubine'. Soon I was one of his favorites, and he would discuss matters of state with me. Unbeknownst to us the guards caught on and started feeding false information to various people to weed out the spy. Eventually they tracked it down to my baron, and then to me." She says with a sigh, "I miss it sometimes you know? Livin' the life of luxury... Then I realize that I basically live that life here, except that Olam wants my brains instead of my... Well, you know."

Emerald asks if the place is bugged.

"Yes, I think so. He rents lab space out occasionally, and we've had instances where people have been masquerading as students or alchemists. Sometimes they are trying to steal alchemy secrets, and still others are just reporting Olam's actions. I think he's even had an assassination attempt or two." She says.

Emerald asks why he let's others in if that happens.

"Olam likes to say that it's to help pay the bills, but Tsabo told me once that it was part of his contract with the Palace to let him practice alchemy here in the first place."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30084283
Ask what she thinks of the others here? Tsabo for example seemed a bit... angry?
>>
>>30084283
So you used seduction as your spy skills? Sounds pretty interesting. If you don't mind me asking how did you seduce them regularly? Was it with just the potion? or was it through other means first and the potion later?
>>
>>30084283
Compliment that she is rather pretty. We can see how she could managed to persuade many a stallion.

Is there any advice or skills she could teach us in stealth or cqc? The more we are skilled at the better. When we leave this place we are at risk of being found by those after us.
>>
>>30084283
Ask if she needs a supply of Wasp honey as an ingredient. We could make quite a bit of money here. Pretty sure we have some on us right now.
I want to ask her about maybe knowing Sushi, but there's no safe way of asking that. So I guess just ask what the juiciest info she ever found out about was.
>>
>>30084525
Do we need to though?

Olam should already have some.
>>
File: 1468.png (78KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468.png
78KB, 640x600px
>>30084300
>>30084456
>>30084492
>>30084525
>>30084759

Emerald says that her spy life sounds pretty interesting, and asks how she did it. Was it just potions or other means?

"Mostly me. The potions were just for the endgame. If you 'poison' someone like that before you get to close it usually causes problems. Anything from not being able to get more information, to getting caught outright." She says.

Emerald asks what kind of skills are important for spies.

"Well, it depends on what sort of operative the spy is. Some are wetwork specialists and have to be proficient in most types of weaponry. Others infiltrate the bureaucracy and are little more than traitorous white collar workers. For people like them intricate knowledge of law, finance, and business is important." She says with a shrug, "For people like me it's my physical appearance, etiquette, languages, and use of poisons and hidden weaponry. If all goes well on my missions, I shouldn't need to go hoof-to-hoof with anyone."

Emerald asks what she thinks of the others here. He remarks that Professor Tsabo seemed a bit angry.

"Aldehyde is a bit of a weirdo, but I don't think she's dangerous. You've heard she's a serial killer right? Kirlian is pretty cool too. Kind of dumb, and it makes it easier to well... Get him to do stuff. Dage is a pretty good guy...." She says, and then pausing for a moment continues,

"Tsabo is alright. Pretty fun to tease too. He's a bit moody, but he's a genius when it comes to alchemy. He's jealous of Olam for some reason I think. Something to do with their past. Whenever I ask the only thing he'll say about it is that Olam 'betrayed' him."

Emerald asks if she ever tried to use Giant Wasp Honey.

"Hmm... that's a thought. Royal jelly would be too strong though, I'd need just plain honey. Maybe I'll ask Olam about it later. Thanks for the idea, little one." She says, going back to her work.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30084967
Huuray for inspiration!
>>
>>30084967

Have her how you how to add modifiers to potions.
>>
>>30084967
Ask if there's any way we can help with her experiments.
>>
>>30084967
Languages? What languages do you speak? Then in Griffon, ask her if she knows Griffon.
>>
>>30086261
Speaking of, what languages does Emerald know? Doesn't seem to be in our inventory pastebin. I know he can speak griffon and zebra, anything else?
>>
>>30084967
"physical appearance, etiquette, languages, and use of poisons and hidden weaponry."
Emerald has ALL of those down but the poison! Ask for suggested non lethal poisons. We're multi-classing to spy right now!
>>
>>30084967

Ask what she thinks of the war? i'm sure she has a interesting opinion on it.
>>
>>30084967

Yeah I learned she was a serial killer. She seems to like me which is good I guess. Said that we are more alike than not.
>>
>>30084967
Ask why she need the seduction potion if she is locked up here.
She plans to use it on olam?
Also, offer your self for testing it
>>
File: 1469.png (100KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1469.png
100KB, 640x600px
>>30085119
>>30085594
>>30086261
>>30086812
>>30087193
>>30088946

Emerald asks what sort of languages he speaks. He's a bit of a language buff himself. They spend a little bit talking, and she knows all the same languages he does. Pony, Zebra, Griffon, Donkey, Deer, Goat... The list goes on!

She chuckles a bit as they speak, and Emerald asks what's so funny.

"Oh, nothing. Your form of speech is just a little odd is all. In everything but pony you speak in a very formal, aged tongue. It makes you sound like you learned to talk from someone who was a grandpa."

Emerald asks to help him a bit with it, and she teaches him about the outdated slang he was using, and some new ones to add to his repertoire.

The colt asks about some easy poisons he could do. He thinks it would be cool to be a spy.

"I'm not sure I would feel comfortable sharing that information with a foal. No offense." She says with a laugh.

Emerald asks what she wants with the seduction potion. He asks if she plans to use it to escape or something.

"Nope. It was a task set to me by Olam. Not that I haven't tried taking that course of action with him of course. I think he may be... You know... I think he and I bat for the same team? You know what I mean?" She says with a wink and a giggle.

Emerald asks if she can teach him how to add modifiers to potions.

"Modifiers? What do you mean?" She asks confused.

Emerald isn't sure what he means, actually.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30089725
Uh like altering it's strength or adding additional effects to the potion than just one. That's um what I meant.
>>
>>30089725
Well how about a more basic form of love potion? Or at least explain what kind of basic ingredients we could try ourselves to achieve a love potion.
>>
>>30089725
Ask where's she from? Was she born here or in the Zebra lands? Could you tell us a little bit of the Marhajami religion? We've been curious to learn more.
>>
>>30089725
How can you deviate from the original affects of a potions.

Say if made a fireball potion, but I want it to have a delayed effect. How would I go about making that? Measuring. Mixing and doing incantation seems easy enough to make a potion from the instructions. But what if I want to make my own?

Do I need to study the exact characteristics of each ingredients in a potion? It's all still a little confusing.
>>
>>30089725
Compliment that she is a very pretty mare.

Ask if there is anything we could help her with or if we could take notes of some of things she's working on.
>>
>>30089725
Ask if she could show us how to make a Love Poison.
>>
>>30089725
we might be interested in playing ball with the same team as well.
>>
>>30089725
Ask if she's allowed to go out much? Or she has to be escorted like Ald has to.
>>
>>30090360
Non of them can.
>>
>>30089725
Ask if she could teach us some of her spy skills. it might be useful when we are traveling and at risk.
>>
>>30089725

changing it's color, taste, oder, area, duration,and so on. isn't that what she's doing to the basic seduction potion?
>>
>>30089725
Ask her if there's a part of zebra culture where the males are more comfortable with sleeping with other males. It certainly seems like there are a lot more gay/bisexual zebra stallions than pony stallions.

Also, ask her if Dage "bats for her team."
>>
>>30089725
Ask if she's friends with any of the folks here?
>>
>>30089725
While we're quizzing her on who bats for what, ask her if she'd go out with an old pony like Tsabo. When she says no we can then ask about younger guys without totally giving it away that we wanna do her. Best to find out now if there's even a chance of her wanting Emerald (without the help of a potion).
>>
>>30089725
>>30091668
Let's do what that anon said and gauge her reaction. Maybe ask her if she's been getting much "romance" since she came here.
>>
>>30089725
Tell her that she needs a dick in order to get her way with olam
I wanna see her shocked
>>
>>30093458
>>30092757
>>30091668

let's save these types of questions for later. She's still working at the moment.
>>
>>30094132
Totes with you on that.
>>
delete this
>>
DELETE THIS
>>
>>30089725
Ask if she used to know a pony named Cherry Chiffon.
>>
>>30089725
>>30095989
Let's not do this. this place is bugged, remember?
>>
>>30096058
we have a confirmed serial killer in this place and Cherry is dead. There's is little to be gained from any spy listening in.
>>
>>30071265
Hey, uh.. what is this Coltquest and how do can I join in?
>>
>>30096393
You have to post a picture of some photo ID to prove you're over 21, and then sign a waiver that you won't sue if physical harm comes to you.
>>
>>30096661
>Over 21
What do you think this is, Britain?
>>
File: 1470.png (109KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470.png
109KB, 640x600px
>>30089836
>>30089874
>>30089885
>>30090145
>>30089860
>>30090796

Emerald says that he means altering the strength or adding additional effects.

"Hmm... Well, I mean you can replace ingredients sometimes and that can effect the quality. Is that what you mean?" She asks, a bit confused.

Emerald asks if there is a way to possibly delay the effects of a potion.

"Sure, that's pretty easy. Just combine some sort of non-reactive matrix to the potion that breaks down when it's... say... Shaken too much or something. That should work." Nef says with a shrug.

Emerald asks where she was from, and if she was born here or in the Zebralands. He also asks about the Marjani religion, and what she can tell him about it.

"Well, I can't help you with the Marjani part. I worship Hiwot. Dage does too, but Tsabo and Olam worship Marjani. You should probably ask them." She says, "As for where I was born, yes, I was born in the Zebralands."

Emerald asks if it's pretty common for zebras to "bat for the other team". He feels like he has ran into a lot of zebras that do, honestly.

"Hmm... Well you have to realize that zebra sexuality is a bit different from the way most ponies see it. Instead of straight, gay, etc. it's more dominant and submissive. Penetrator and penetrated. That, and a rather archaic form of pederasty still exists in the Zebralands. It's seen as a sort of machismo, male bonding thing. I dunno. I don't get it." She says with a shrug.

Emerald asks if she can teach him any sort of easy love potions.

"No such thing as an easy love potion. I can teach you a potion that makes people infatuated with you for half a day or so. Might be nice to take a break for a little while." She says tittering.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30097214
Cool! How would it work? Would it work like perfume?
I am ready to be educated!
>>
>>30097214
Can we test its effectiveness on you~? *seductive wink*
>>
>>30097214
Awesome, that sounds great. Do you guys ever collaborate here? Or do you keep your projects close to your chest.Zeeb sexuality is based off of the saying: A hole is a hole, unf.

Do you have any interesting stories from being a spy?
>>
File: 1471.png (155KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471.png
155KB, 640x600px
>>30097228
>>30097304
>>30097312

Emerald asks how it would work, and ask if he would spray it on like perfume.

"Nah, it's nothing like that. It has to be ingested. You could mix it into a drink, turn it into a baste, mix it into the filling of a cream puff... It's quite versatile." She says raising a hoof.

Emerald raises and lowers his eyebrow and asks if he can test it on her.

"Oh you~" She says laughing and giving Emerald a playful push.

She pulls a piece of paper from on of her memo pads and writes down the recipe. Emerald tucks it into his book. He'll write it down later.

Infatuation Potion - 100ml Jungle Wasp Honey, 200ml Musk of Minotaur, and 400ml 70% (At least) chocolate.

Emerald thanks her, and starts to ask about some spy stories, however he is interrupted when Olam enters through the door nearby and calls his name.

"Joyride is here. Come." He says, indicating with his head.

Emerald thanks the former spy for her time, and she says,

"See you again soon, Emerald." She says, waving him off with a sulty look in his eyes.

Emerald leaves through the lab entrance and sees Ruby and Joyride standing there.

:"Hey lil' perv. How was your first day at school?" The unicorn says with a wink.

"Come on man, tell me before you spend the night somewhere else. I got bored and played board games with Pip. She's terrible at them and she keeps trying to get me to bet my soul on the outcomes." Ruby says.

Emerald gives Ruby an apologetic look, and then ask Joyride why she had him come back already.

"Hey, you are the one who wanted to meet a Changeling 'client'. Why you complaining now?" Joyride says.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30097788
It just ocurred to me, i'm impressed noone has noticed emerald's cum breath, but i digress, let's go meet the bug boy
>>
>>30097788
That's right! Am I going to meet her right now?
>>
>>30097788
I can't tell if it's just cause she's naturally slooty, or she's looking for some fuck. Either way she's cute.

Bid goodbye to Olam and ask when we'll get to see him again.

Respond to Joy by coyly stating that she should have a pretty good idea of how things went,(we can tell her later in private, though I have a feeling that was a playfully redundant question more than anything).

Tease Ruby by smiling and asking her: Oh Ruby, you wouldn't happen to be saying you missed us would you? That's kinda sweet~

>"Hey, you are the one who wanted to meet a Changeling 'client'. Why you complaining now?" Joyride says.
Just didn't think you'd be here so soon, really. That's all.

>>30097826
Maybe they're used to the smell of semen.
>>
>>30097826
>>30097840
Maybe he designed an odorless cum potion for the secret sexings?
>>
>>30097788
Hug Ruby. After we're done with the person we're meeting, we can all go out for ice cream! Emerald will have mint chip. What would Ruby and Joyride get if we all wen't out to get some?
>>
>>30097854
Or maybe we're just overthinking a small detail, but it's a funny thought all the same.
>>
>>30097788
Maybe if we get done with this Changeling, we'll have enough to start looking at purchasing a firearm.
>>
>>30097895
Aren't we already spread thin skill wise as it is? And who would sell a gun to a foal?
>>
>>30097942
Potions, magic, guns. Ranged character. Seems fine to me. As for who'd sell us a gun, it's not like we have a morally loose surrogate auntie to help us out with that or anything.
>>
>>30097942
I would say that we aren't really, it's not like we are doing much anyways. But we should avoid spreading ourselves too thin, like you said.

Joy isn't like actually give us schooling or whatever, so we're usually left to our own devices.
>>
>>30097788
Ah the changeling. I hope it turns into Emerald for some of the fun. And finally a bit of income! I half forsee some time skips happening if we keep our focus on making potions with Olam. I do wanna make money that way too, and soon.

>>30097895
The gun using alchemist felt like a great role for Emerald. Shooting, then throwing fireball potions as he reloads the gun with goat magic.
But the poisoned hidden dagger spy style just sounds more appealing now. He's spread pretty thin already.
>>
>>30098146
Stabbing someone with a knife sounds way too intimate and bloody for Emmy, kid'd puke.
>>
>>30098146
I feel like emerald should just stick to magic and potions with a knife as a very last resort.
>>
>>30098443
Agreed. Cloak and dagger doesn't seem like it'd work for him. Maybe the cloak part of it at least.
>>
>>30097788
Scrunch and childishly say that we're not complaining.
>>
>>30097788
Give Ruby and Joyride a hug.

We should probably check with Olam fist to see if it's alright to leave. if he asks why say it's a job for our mistress.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>30098525
We already know it's alright to leave. He's the one that got us and told us it's time to leave.
>>
>>30097788
Before going to meet the client, remember to go back to 304 coursewalk and slip the cock-ring on with a simple easy to remember safeword. Like pudding. You don't want to end up not satisfying your clients with your regular foal stamina, silly Emerald. The clients always come in first place.

About Ruby. Emerald should go up to her and say that you two should play Monopoly one of these days.
>>
>>30097788
Sing "celebration"
Also, tell Ruby that if she doesn't like to bet her soul, she better don't play yugioh (just kidding with that last thing XD)
>>
>>30099471
Are you sure? Didn't we already have a password for it? How did the password thing work? And why do u think it is nessasary?
>>
>>30099471
I don't think this is necessary. A proper changeling should be able to make us cum as much as they need us to in order to extract all the love they want from us~
>>
>>30097788
Is the Changeling already waiting for me? If not maybe we could catch some lunch first.
>>
>>30097788
How is the dna test going?
>>
>>30097788
express surprise that the client got here on such short notice. Ask Joyride what else has been up?
>>
File: 1472.png (111KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472.png
111KB, 640x600px
>>30097831
>>30097864
>>30099720
>>30100671

Emerald asks if they are going to go meet the Changeling now.

"Yeah, we are going to walk down that way. We gotta stop by the west gate first. Gotta find this one's foalsitter." She says grinning and looking down at Ruby.

"Foalsitter? Aww come on! I want to see the Changeling too!" She says.

"Nah, this is a me and Emerald thing. I need you to do something else anyway. She may be your foalsitter, but this is her first time to town. I need you to show her around some of the markets. She's a bit of a merchant herself." Joyride says as they walk.

"Hmph." Ruby says, pouting.

Emerald says they can all go out for ice cream when they were done. He wants mint chocolate chip.

"I'll get some daquiri ice." She says.

"Hmph!" Ruby responds, and despite puffing out her cheeks in anger Ruby's ears flick up.

Emerald asks how the DNA test is going.

"...I haven't gone and done it. Remember I said I'd take you along? Well someone hasn't been around the house for a day or two." She says, nudging him.

Emearld then asks what Joyride has been up too, and how the Changeling was found on such short notice. He said he thought it'd take longer.

"Well luckily it didn't. I thought she would have moved or hid herself since the last time I saw her, but I found the Changeling pretty easy." Joyride says, "As for what I've been doing. Mostly handling our little queenie in the basement and looking into some other things involving my potion's ingredients.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30099553
The password is set when you put it on, as Fic already stated. Also as Fic already stated before on streams, the reason Sushi's lewd didn't last that long was because Emerald is a colt with regular colt stamina. He even said that the scenes could last longer if he had it equiped at that time.

So yeah, this is necessary anons. Get with the program.
>>
>>30100887
Those are sad horses
So what's the foal sitter? another changeling?
>>
>>30100887
and what did you find in your potion research?
>>
>>30100887
How is the queen doing by the way?
>>
>>30100887
Give Ruby a hug. It's going to be alright Ruby. I'm sure the foalsitter will be very nice.

Joyride who's the sitter's name?
>>
>>30100887
Share a little bit of our adventures so far at Olam. leaving out the sex and the serial killer stuff.
>>
Lads we really need to be looking into this jewel heist soon. What if Sushi comes to us and finds out we've done jack shit to prepare?

Maybe once we get this Changeling business done with, we'll hear back from Sensoria and we can figure out what that aura means, and arrange a meeting with Sensy. We need to know more about those warehouses.

>inb4 post ignored
>>
File: 1473.png (200KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1473.png
200KB, 640x600px
>>30100904
>>30100913
>>30100924
>>30100936
>>30100956
>>30101174

Emerald asks what he found about in her research for her potions.

"Deer are coming from the north to discuss some diplomatic matters with Whiterwater. Maybe they'll bring a white one along." Joyride says, rubbing her hooves together.

Emerald ask how Bug Joyride is doing.

"Fine. She certainly likes that she knows more people now. Even asked where you were. Such a cutie." Joyride says laughing.

Emerald asks how long this going to take. He told Sushi that he was working on a jewel heist after all, and he has done fairly little to prepare for that.

"The act? Not very long, but you'll probably be out for the night and probably some of the next day, depending on how much she takes." Joyride says with a shrug, "Don't worry, I'll be there watching."

The colt notices that Ruby is still pouting, and getting even more annoyed that no one is paying attention to her. Emerald tells her that he is sure it'll be fun. He then asks what the foalsitter's name is.

"Borba. And she is a GODDESS." Joyride says, licking her lips.

"What like... Seriously?" Ruby says, forgetting to pout.

"Of course not seriously. You'll see."

As they approach the west gate Emerald spots something standing far taller than anyone else, and given a wide berth by the other pedestrians. The creature looks to have the body of a pony, but with a very, very long neck. It's colored sort of like a ripe banana, yellow with orange spots. It's also sporting a bag with harnesses and a sword and a keg around it's back legs.

"Hey there, long time no see." Joyride says, waving up at the foalsitter.

Borba nods her head, but doesn't say a word.

Ruby approaches her, mouth agape. After a second she says, "A giant?! I didn't think giants actually existed! This is so cool!"

"Borba prefers Giraffe, Ruby." She says with a laugh.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30101346
PUT GIRAAAAAAAAFFES IN THE AAAAAAAIIIIIR OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOooooooooooOOOH~

PUT GIRAFFES IN THE AIR
PUT GIRAFFES UP IN THE AIR
PUT GIRAFFES IN THE AIR
PUT RIGHT ON LIKE YOU DON'T CARE
>>
>>30101280
>>30101356
Holy shit a time traveler
>>
>>30101346
Well, ruby is gonna have a fun day with her
So is she the equivalent of an amazon?
>>
>>30097788

Hug them. do we have time to get sexy and cuddle before the client?

Also, what about letting Ruby in on the loving part at least?
>>
>>30101346
We must climb that neck and boop that nose
>>
File: 0ObXFmQ.png (1019KB, 757x1900px) Image search: [Google]
0ObXFmQ.png
1019KB, 757x1900px
>>30101486
Let's do this
>>
>>30101346
find a way to boop the giant, add snu snu to the to do list later
>>
>>30101346
BOOST FOR BOOP! I DON'T CARE IF WE MIGHT NEED IT!
I HAVE A MIGHTY BOOP NEED!
>>
>>30101346
Awesome!
>>
>>30101346
I think we should just greet her politely and ask where she is from.
>>
File: FUCKYOU.png (1MB, 1440x1710px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKYOU.png
1MB, 1440x1710px
>>
>>30101346
Skip the Changeling, we need Borba. I need that 18 inch tongue in my life.

Roll INT to determine if giraffe speak any language or if they're the strong silent type, plus any general knowledge we have on long-necks.
>>
>page 10
C'mon nigs. I rarely ever check the thread at work, this is lucky.
>>
>>30101346

Well, we were hoping Ruby could cum with us to the client, but this changes everything. Give Ruby lots of love before we go. Flirt with the Giraffe.
>>
>>30101346
Do a int check. what do know about Giraffes? Can we even speak a language it understands?

Ask joyride if Borba has foalsat before?
>>
>>30101346
Tell the giraffe that she is lucky, usually ruby tries to lick HIS foalsitters ears.
I think it will be funny
>>
>Fic made a qt Girf
Awesome.
>>
>>30101346
wave and say hello to the giraffe? Can we speak it's language?

Ask Joyride how long she's known her.
>>
File: 1474.png (98KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474.png
98KB, 640x600px
>>30101373
>>30101486
>>30101498
>>30101686
>>30101693
>>30101778
>>30103439
>>30103010
>>30102014

Emerald asks the Giraffe where she is from.

The Giraffe reaches down to her saddlebag, and opens her mouth. A grayish purple tongue comes out and deftly unlatches the bag and opens it, pulling out a sheet of paper. She holds it down to the Colt and he reads it.

It's a permit to buy and sell goods in Whitherwater. Past the legal jargon is Borba's name, her race, height, weight, and birthplace, which is recorded as "Zebralands".

"Giraffe don't talk much, lil' perv." Joyride says with a grin, "They can, they just barely do. At least most of the ones I've met don't. Surprised you don't know that"

before the Giraffe can lift her head back up, Emerald quickly boops her on the snout. She looks confused at this, but simply stands straight up again.

Emerald asks what languages she can speak.

Joyride answer, "Zebra, Pony, and Giraffe I believe. At the very least I know she can understand them."

Borba nods in approval at this.

Emerald asks if she has ever foalsat before.

She shakes her head, amused.

"That's okay! I'm a good kid!" Ruby says, still looking up in awe at her.

Joyride chuckles.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30103811

We should tell her she's pretty.

Unless we have any more questions for Borba, we should go ahead and meet our changeling client. Also, we could ask Joyride if Borba would like to have a "session" with Emerald in the near future. If giraffes are super rare in the pony world, it would be cool for us to experience doing the dirty with one of them. Think about all the possible applications there are for that long tongue of hers.
>>
>>30103811
Can we ride her later? She's cool!
>>
>>30103811
Agree that Ruby is indeed a good mare.

If Ruby and Borba leave, be sure to quietly comment to Joyride: "Wow, you weren't kidding." (about the goddess comment)
>>
>>30103886
Borba is so high up, she must have super good hearing. Maybe we want her to hear.
>>
>>30103918
If we just go with "Wow, you weren't kidding." she won't have any context to what we mean by this. It's plenty safe. Not that I disagree with possibly wanting her to know, though.
>>
>>30103881

Yeah, both ways. Give Ruby some love to hold on to, let her know we'll miss having her there for the client.
>>
>>30100895
Well then we will have to have joyride give us a strenuous routine to increase our sexual stamina.
>>
>>30104581
Wonder what getting love drained will do to Emerald? Might be fun to roleplay as a despondent Emmy who's lost all his love for everything, at least as a temporary thing
>>
>>30105913
Part of me wants to see him drained dry then drained some more, broken completely and utterly and brought to the hive for further processing.

But the more rational part of me doesn't want to see the quest end until Emmy's stepparents are brought to justice. Perhaps as a compromise it could be his stepparents who are subjected to such an end. That would be very pleasing to witness.
>>
>>30103811
Tell her that Ruby is actually a pretty bad kid, who usually start licking HIS foalsitters for no reason
I wanna see their reaction
>>
>>30106233
That'd be such a shithead thing to do, but damn if you aren't tempting me to agree cause it sounds hilarious.
>>
>>30105913
We will obey what the client want, first rule of a prostitute, so don't make plans, because she probably will tell you what she want
>>
>>30106242
You know you want it, obey your temptations :)
>>
>>30106242
>>30106233

eh... no.
>>
>>30106271
Oh, c'mon, it's just for fun, we will explain that is just a joke
>>
>>30106246
K... But we aren't a slave and we will exercise the right to not do anything we really don't want to.
>>
>>30106302
Of course
>>
File: 1475.png (150KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475.png
150KB, 640x600px
>>30103881
>>30104581

Emerald tells Borba that she's really pretty.

The giant smiles happily down at the colt.

"Hey Um..." Ruby says, suddenly a little embarrassed.

The giraffe looks down at her warmly, and Ruby looks up and she gives a nervous smile.

"Can I um... Can I get on your back?" Ruby says.

The giraffe smiles kindly and gives a bemused snort, then bends her long neck down. Using her teeth Borba grabs the filly by the clothes and puts the foal on her back.

Ruby looks quite ecstatic.

Emerald rocks from his two left hooves to his right. He wants to get on her back too...

"Hey now." Joyride says, seeing the colt, "You invited a girl to dinner, it's not nice to keep her waiting. She'll be around for a day or two, so you'll get your chance."

They say their goodbyes, and as they walk away Emerald comments that Joyride that Borba is indeed a 'goddess'.

"Glad you understood." Joyride says with a nod.

Emerald asks if the giraffe could be a 'client'.

Joyride laughs. Really loud.

"I'll run it past her." Joyride says, looking proudly down at Emerald, "Come on, let's go."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30107093
Ask Joy why she chose Borba to sit for Ruby? Other than the chance to lay eyes on her, of course.
>>
>>30107093
what can you tell us about the changeling?
>>
>>30107093
what can you tell us about the changeling? any preferences does it have?
>>
>>30107117
Ruby may be developing a thing for amazons, joy probably noticed this
>>
>>30107093
if it's going to be likely a day and a half with the changeling is there going to be something to help keep either of us from wearing out?
>>
>>30107093
How is Pip doing?
>>
>>30107242
>>30100895
>>30099471
Get. With. The. Program. Anons.
Stop horsin' around and get the cursed cock-ring on for the client. You might even regret not doing it. Fucking hell...
>>
>>30107502
Let's not do the unless it's actually necessary. Emerald has already been through a lot of bad experiences with that ring and doesn't like to wear it as explained in our encounter with the wasps where he really only decided to wear it when joy told him it was risky if he didn't distract them long enough.

If you're that concerned then ask joy to help us with our stamina.
>>
>>30107093
Obviously, spank joyride
>>
>>30107724
A do think a playful swat on the butt is in order.
>>
>>30107093
So what kind of stuff are we going to be doing with this changeling,(other than the obvious). Are we really going out to dinner with her first? As oddly cute as that is, that seems a bit informal considering we're just doing something particular.

I love how happy Ruby looks there,
it's fucking great. I hope Emerald gets his chance to ride Borba in more than one way.
>>
>>30107849
>spoiler
I don't care if she's older than us or not, we have to protect that smile.
>>
>>30107502

The cock ring is yesterdays toy. Today we need that fetish outfit Mom wore. That needs to be our new cloths. (packing in our dildo focus too is a good idea.)
>>
>>30108345
Nah mane. Our outfit will be the Joyride Jr.
>>
>>30108436
Seconding this we've been wanting to get a mantle for a while now
>>
>>30109181
Yup!
>>
File: 1476.png (189KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476.png
189KB, 640x600px
>>30107117
>>30107187
>>30107199

Emerald asks why she chose Borba to foalsit for Ruby.

"Because I knew I had to show you to our client's place tonight, and that she was also coming in. Ruby knows this town like the back of her hoof. It's a mutually beneficial relationship to put those two together." Joyride says as they walk.

Emearld asks about the Changeling he'll be servicing tonight.

"Her name is Mandibella. You'll probably like her. She kinda reminds me of Hope, to be honest." Joyride says with a grin.

Emerald asks how Pip is doing.

"Fine? I guess? I havent' heard her complain or anything. I left her in your room. I told her not to go anywhere, so she is probably doing some weird demon thing to pass the time. I dunno." She says, unconcerned.

They make their way up to the Northwest district of the town. The area with all the docks. Emerald notices the area gets seedier and more run down as the trot, and he gets closer to Joyride for protection. Eventually the pair makes their way under a bridge. Joyride walks to a grate and opens it, motioning for Emerald to get inside. It opens to a pipe which they both start to walk down.

Eventually the pipe opens up to a small room. The room is tiered, with a drain separating the top half from the bottom. On the walls are some red and gold banners hanging from the ceiling, and sitting on a raised plathform between these is a changeling, assumedly Mandibella.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30109493
Bow graciously and say it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope that we can become friends and have many pleasurable experiences together.
>>
>>30109493
closely look the changeling over. I'm sure Emerald has never seen a creature like this before.
>>
>>30109493
Give a small wave and smile. Then look her over a bit, she's certainly a fascinatingly different creature.
>>
>>30109493
say hello, introduce ourselves to her. We are at her service.
>>
>>30109493
Shyly wave to her. She's pretty.
>>
>>30109493
Say hello
>>
>>30109493
ask how she is doing. Been in Witherwater long? say we are glad to meet our client.
>>
>>30109493
I think we should start by introducing ourselves.
>>
>>30109493
Remark that we've never seen a Changeling before. They don't eat ponies do they?

Can we INT Changelings? BOOST THAT SHIT
>>
>>30109493
Fill ALL the holes
>>
File: 1477.png (79KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477.png
79KB, 640x600px
>>30109517
>>30109535
>>30109547
>>30109694
>>30109735
>>30109807
>>30109881
>>30109893
>>30110113

Emerald introduces himself politely, giving a bow.

"Oh, no need to do that now." Mandibella says.

Emerald's eyes scan the creature intently. He's never seen a changeling before. It's pony shaped, but covered in tough black chitin. Instead of feathers the creature has translucent blue wings. Curiously, Mandibella has many holes on her legs, let they don't seem to be any worse the wear for them.

Emerald asks if she has been in Whiterwater long.

"Yes, actually. Ms. Joyride got me help getting established here." She says, nodding graciously to the unicorn.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30110236
so you've known Ms. Joyride long?

Where are you from?
>>
>>30110236
Quite a lovely home you have here. Was it recently renovated, or has it always been a sewer?
>>
>>30110236
Is it alright if we snuggle with you for a while before we begin?
>>
>>30110236
I just realized that if we're sexing a Changeling, that means Emmy selfcest is within our grasp. Please thread. I need this.
>>
>>30110343
Well that sounds interesting, let's ask if she wants that
>>
>>30110236
Ask what would she like to do with us? We are at her service.
>>
>>30110236
we are told you feed on love. How do you feed on something like that?
>>
>>30110343
>>30110351
i was considering this since earlier today, if she brings up transformation shenanigans we absolutely must go with selfcest
>>
>>30110368
We might as well at least pose the idea of self-cest to her. No harm in asking.
>>
>>30110236
So... What is it you do here then? Are you a merchant of some kind? Are you a long way from home?

>>30110405
I like the idea too, but i'd honestly rather take her how she is. She's the one paying us, she should be comfy. If she wants to change cause that's her thing, then i'm all for that.
>>
>>30110236
Can we blow one of her holes?
>>
>>30110236
Ask what she's doing out here, don't Changelings live in a hive of some sort?

If Fic won't let me INT a race to learn about them I'm just gonna metagame this shit. Emmy's smart enough to potentially know about Changelings anyway
>>
>>30110236
Do a int check. what do we know about 'lings?
>>
>>30110236
Really hope she has some forms of her own rather than trying to pick from our memories, we are just a little ball of trauma and emotions.
>>
>>30110236
so how come this place instead of elsewhere in the city? is it easier to hide here?

Also you can shape-shift right? is that hard to do?
>>
>>30111538
Personally I'd like her to be in her natural form if possible. Changelings are sexy just the way they are~
>>
>>30110236
INT CHECK TO DETERMINE KNOWLEDGE OF INSECTOID EQUINES
>>
>>30110236

boop and snuggle.
>>
File: 1478.png (186KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478.png
186KB, 640x600px
>>30110247
>>30110268
>>30110354
>>30110367
>>30110461

Emerald contemplates what he knows about Changelings.

>Int Check, 14, Boosted
>6,3,3
>6+3+3+4 = 16
>Passed

Emerald remembers hearing that Changelings are a rather recently discovered race. Their first encounter was a group of guard ponies exploring a town that had gone quiet. There they found ponies dead. They were shriveled and desiccated. The guards were attacked by a small group of Changelings, and managed to fend them off.

While researching the bodies Equestrian biologists detemined that they were not demons like first suspected, but a mortal insectoid race that fed on the love of other creatures. They also came to find that the drones they had captured could not breed, suggesting some sort of breeder strain of the species, or perhaps a queen. This was later confirmed with the discovery of Queen Chrysalis.

Emerald asks how Joyride helped her.

"When I ran from my hive I needed a place to stay. Changelings are a race that do much better in swarms than by themselves. Yes we can hide well, but we aren't particularly sturdy relative to the other equine races." Mandibella says, "I quickly got a bounty on my head from feeding. Luckily Joyride found me first, and offered me asylum."

Emerald says that was nice of her, raising her eye suspiciously.

"There's a reason I did it, but I don't want to go into that right now. I came to watch a colt fuck a bug." Joyride says shrugging.

Mandibella laughs, and Emerald blushes and scratches the back of his head. Emerald asks what she would like to do.

"Mmm... The only part I care about is your climax, child. That's when it is the sweetest time to feed. I suppose you could say my preference is whatever your preference is. Remember, I can take the form of any equine creature that is roughly my size. Can't do gryphons though." She says, fluttering her eyes teasing at the colt.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30112820
Ask what the symbol is on those banners.

While we are ask try to strike a couple of seductive poses.
>>
>>30112820
We've never done a changeling before. Can we go with this?
>>
>>30112820
>I can take the form of any equine creature that is roughly my size.

does that include changing genders as well? just curious.
>>
>>30112820
How about some sensual rubbing, some kissing, maybe a little bit of 69 as well.
>>
>>30112820
do we have a bed to start on or will we do this here?
>>
>>30112820
You know what would be fucked up? If we asked her to change into our mother.
>>
>>30112870
I think she has to know what she looks like first.

How about she becomes Ruby or Emerald.
>>
>>30112820
ask about the holes on the legs. What are those? Are they sensitive?

Rub your hooves up her legs.
>>
>>30112820
Turn into us please
>>
>>30112820
Stay like you are for the moment. I want to put those holes to use.
>>
>>30112820
If she isn't opposed to it her changling form would be my first choice before anything more creative.
>>
>>30112820
Just as herself would be my preference but turning in to Emerald sounds cool too. Let's ask about the banner.
>>
>>30112820
Beeing able to turn into everyone imaginable somehow makes her true form even more enticing.
>>
>>30112820
Why not try changeling?
>>
File: 1479.png (197KB, 1500x1406px) Image search: [Google]
1479.png
197KB, 1500x1406px
http://www.strawpoll.me/12992388
>>
>>30112820
Can you do materials? Like say... your natural form but made out of latex?
>>
>>30113385
I WANT /bug/ TO LEAVE
>>
>>30113385
>Natural Buggo winning
THREAD NO PLEASE
I NEED EMMY SELFCEST
PLEASE, FUCK
>>
>>30112820
>They were shriveled and desiccated
>Bug wants to do that to us
Gulp
>>
>>30113763
Who says we can't go for an encore?

>>30113774
I bet they were smiling.
>>
>>30113763
Give it a post or two and we can have her change. I don't think this is going to be a one and done deal.
>>
>>30113784
Considering it's up to a vote, which is usually when Fic wants to gauge the more important decisions, I'm skeptical. Made further so by the thought that Fic will draw lewds of both Buggo AND Double-Em. I doubt it.
>>
>>30113802
I see enough votes for selfcest that I could picture fic doing a mix.
>>
>>30112864

Hold close and snuggle. be loving.

>>30112870

hot
>>
>>30113385
We could ask her to change into Ruby.
>>
>>30113385
Natural buggo w/ dyuck
>>
>>30113385>>30112820

How about she changes to Hope. She is who we love afterall.
>>
>>30114384
Someone we love, you mean. I ain't no one trick pony.
>>
>>30114275
Ruby is not for sexuals. No lopeholes around this anon.
>>
>>30112820
>"I quickly got a bounty on my head from feeding. Luckily Joyride found me first, and offered me asylum."
Feeding in a way that left the pony dead and shriveled? No offense m'am but that thought in itself is enough to cause some pause.

>"There's a reason I did it, but I don't want to go into that right now. I came to watch a colt fuck a bug." Joyride says shrugging.
Tch, always so blunt Joy. I can't say if I find that more charming or obnoxious, are you sure you even grew out of your voyeurism phase?

>>30112866
Yeah, are we gonna do this here or are we going to go somewhere a bit more cozy?

>>30114689
Anon, that would only look like Ruby, now you're just being a control freak.
>>
>>30113385
See if we can have her do Ruby
>>
File: 1480.png (116KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480.png
116KB, 640x600px
>>30113568
>>30113763
>>30113802
>>30114704

"You want me... Like this? You are a strange pony aren't you?" She says as Emerald remarks that he likes her the way she is.

"Come, let us go some where a bit more comfortable." Mandibella says.

The Changeling leads Emerald to a stone chamber off to the side. There are candles lighting the room, and in the center is a circular, purple bed.

She lays upon the bed, and she smiles, revealing her sharp teeth. The Changeling licks her lips and says, "Now... What shall we do?"

Emerald suddenly gets a little nervous. He realizes that She has a bounty on her head for feeding on people. Is this really safe?

She looks to Joyride, who entered the room behind him.

"Hey, don't sweat it, lil' perv. I'll be here." Joyride says, catching Emerald's look of concern.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30114860
Fuck it and get ready to fuck her, or be fucked. Can she be both genders at once?
>>
>>30114860
Should we eat a small portion of that wasp honey before we start? Not enough to consume it all mind you just enough where we can have a sexual buzz.
>>
>>30114860
Timidly ask her if we can start off with some off with some oral from her.
>>
>>30114860
ask about the holes on the legs. What are those? Are they sensitive?
Rub your hooves up her legs in a seductive fashion.
>>
>>30114860
Go for a kiss before you eat her out. Does she have teats?
>>
>>30114860
you can always change later Mandibella. But first I want to know the real you.
>>
>>30114928
I like this idea. Eat honey, attain sexual prowess.
>>
>>30114860
let's start some foreplay. feel each other over. touch each other's genitals
>>
>>30114860
I think we should go for some nice foreplay and ask about her legs and teath.
>>
>>30114860
let's show our gentiles to each other, then maybe rub them against each other for stimulation?

not right now but maybe later you could be Hope Blossoms? give her a description of what she looks like.
>>
>>30114860
Ask what the symbols were on those banners outside.

also do changelings have pheromones? in either case get close and give her a good sniff.
>>
>>30114860

snug her, then foreplay. Lets give her enough love before she feeds to make her wings sparkle.
>>
>>30115646
Let's ask about that after words.
We can fulfill our impregnating Hope fetish with the changling
>>
>>30116171
YOUR impregnation of Hope, fetish, not ours. Besides, i'm not sure we can even do that to the buggo lady, not sure it would work that way.
>>
>>30116214
It's called pretend, anon.
>>
>>30116780
I suppose, but I still don't want to play pretend in that way.
>>
>>30114689
That strawpoll a couple threads back wildly disagrees with you. The majority have decided overwhelmingly that Ruby is indeed for sexuals.
>>
Ruby is NOT for sexuals
>>
>>30117010
Sorry anon, but that ship has sailed http://www.strawpoll.me/12727722/r
>>
>>30114860
Ask for a handjob, I wanna see what those holes can do
>>
>>30115646
No she can't, that has already been decided
>>
>>30117274
for later anon. we are going to be with this bug a day and a half.
>>
>>30117262
Yes we absolutely must get a holejob from this beautiful and magnificent creature!
>>
>>30117406
eh no, that's kinda weird and nasty.
>>
>>30117010

Sis is for sexual.
>>
>>30114860
Use all her holes, and try not to exhaust yourself. Selfcest afterwords sounds fun. Anymore would probably be suicide. But next time we should bring Ruby so Mandi can copy her. Getting to lewd Ruby without all the consequences sounds great to me. Both groups win.
>>
>>30117636
Even better would be having a threesome with two Rubys.
>>
>>30117489

Not in a million years.
>>
>>30119053
But a million and one?
>>
>>30119053

don't be Em's id. This is a chance to start rebuilding a family- one that loves each other instead of using each other. lewd the roobs.
>>
They're all for sexual.
>>
>>30120330
Even Emerald's probably dead parents.

Especially his mom.
>>
>>30120423
Well I mean technically all parents are for sexual since they had to be to have kids in the first place. But Emmy's mom especially is.
>>
>>30119687
And what's the problem if they have sex?
>>
em and rube are for strictly
friend zone
>>
>>30120889
this
>>
>>30120850

I mean they should have sex. That's something that Em associates with just basic pony activity. Not having sex is like not eating a family dinner.
>>
>>30121027
And why is that a good thing to fortify?
>>
File: 1481_Censor.png (116KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481_Censor.png
116KB, 640x600px
http://imgur.com/a/jejmF
>>
>>30121631
Joy must be giggling so hard right now
>>
>>30121631
um yes
>>
>>30121631
Is it just me or have Fic's dicks had a constant downtrend in quality? Like if that were on it's own without context I'd assume it's a literal bone or something.

https://www.anonpone.com/coltquest/lewd
>>
>>30121631
Ask joyride if she has lube. If don't, ask the bug to spit it
>>
>>30121673
I wouldn't say that much, but it sure has changed his style a lot.
Well, and the game mechanics
And the character designs
But is just thing of getting used to it
>>
>>30121673
By the way, thanks for the link, I had never seen any of the extra pictures and I have been searching the alternate joyride obe for a while :)
>>
>>30120889
Unfortunately for you anon we've already had a poll that determined ruby is for sexual and those against are a vocal minority.
>>
>>30121631
Can we get oral from the buggo lady now? I'd rather not pop right in her cheese leg.
>>
>>30121631
>>30121866
>>30121874
>>30121874
>>30121920
>>30122066
You guys are forgetting something. We're here to please her, not the other way around.
>>
>>30122098
I don't disagree that Em needs to please her but she said herself what she wants is his climax.
>>
>>30122098
>"Mmm... The only part I care about is your climax, child. That's when it is the sweetest time to feed. I suppose you could say my preference is whatever your preference is.
>>
>>30121874
>:)
lurk more
>>
>>30121278

Because this is a lewd quest. It lets people go free and construct a world where the normal rules are unnecessary.
>>
>>30121631
yes to the lube. rub the dick along her crotch for stimulation and natural lubbing.
>>
>>30121631
kiss the buggo and lay her on her side. let's try some 69.
>>
>>30122326
You know what, that sounds nice, I also think we should do this.
>>
File: 1482_censor.png (105KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482_censor.png
105KB, 640x600px
http://imgur.com/a/mI1a3
>>
>>30122470
See, this is actually a dick. Good job Fic.
>>
>>30122278
not him but I think it's good for the two if they don't fuck
>>
>>30122470
c-could you- AH!~ could you um... sssound us with th-that tongue while giving us a-nnngh~~ a holejob?
>>
>>30122954
I'll stick to just a regular, not uncomfortable bj thanks.
>>
>>30122470
The dick sucking is a warmup, not the main course. Make it clear to the bug that Emmy wants his dick in her flank.
>>
>>30122470
Fuck the bug pussy. Check if she has an asshole or not.
>>
>>30123390
Anon... I think it's safe to say that they do.
>>
>>30123430
Chrysalis may BE an asshole, but that doesn't mean changelings HAVE assholes. Given their food source, I don't see them passing waste in the same way as other species. Perhaps another time when it won't ruin the moment we could ask about their waste disposal methods.
>>
>>30123464
I don't know why you even want to sate such a gross query, but if you really must we can take a peek if we ask her if we could do vaginal.
>>
>>30122098

We should love on her first, too. Give her an appetizer.
>>
>>30122470
Well, just to make this clear, we asked in the previous post for a holejob.
So after her tongue wet our cock, we must get it
I mean, not just for emerald coherence, but because it's a exclusive of the changelings that we must try
>>
File: 1483_Censor.png (94KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483_Censor.png
94KB, 640x600px
http://imgur.com/0oV1ig5
>>
>>30124364
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-oNWtAKNfk
>>
>>30124364
Eat the pussy! Get sloppy.
>>
>>30124364
let's hotdog our penis against her rear.
>>
>>30124364
exhibit our submissive boi nature and start tonging her butthole before realising and sliding lower.
>>
>>30124364
Let's eat her out and get her lubed up before we get the changling pussy.
>>
>>30124364
Objection!
You promised a holejob!
>>
>>30128210
No she didn't. I don't mind some foreplay with it, but I don't want to finish the session with it.
>>
>>30124364
take that blanket or banner off her back.
>>
>>30128210
the pussy IS a hole, though
>>
>>30128363
I knew someone would say that XD
But, you know, I just though a holejob would be far more interesting and new that other vagina. Also, you know, she may get pregnant
>>
>>30130484
I doubt it. She probably took meds, or can't be pregnant by another race, or her breed of changeling Can't
>>
File: 1484_Censor.png (105KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484_Censor.png
105KB, 640x600px
http://imgur.com/Jqm6yUF
>>
>>30131301
Oh wow, that looks like it'd be one wild ride. I bet those tentacle looking things are really giving him one hell of a milking.

Any propositions on where to finish at guys? I want to finish in her butt, desu.
>>
File: 1425645426804.jpg (73KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
1425645426804.jpg
73KB, 495x636px
>>30131414
>Any propositions on where to finish at guys?
I wanted to finish while gazing deep into a perfect copy of our own eyes, but that ship has sailed. This thread has never made me sadder
>>
>>30131726
Fret not anon, maybe Fic would be generous and do that as a side image if you asked him.
>>
>>30131301
let's flip her over and have her be on her back.

let's give her a kiss.
>>
>>30131755
This please!
>>
>>30131301
Have her transform into Hope before we climax. it is who we love most after all.
>>
>>30131301
let's try some of those sex positions joyride showed us. like the wheel barrel.
>>
>>30131301
compliment the tight squeeze we feel. ask for more.
>>
>>30131860
>Have her transform into Hope before we climax. it is who we love most after all.
There you go making stuff up again.
>>
>>30131860
He's got to cum in the bug as is.
>>
>>30131860
>it is who I love most after all
FTFY
>>
>>30132026
hope is the only one Emerald has said "i love you".
>>30132037
>>30132048

it's not set in stone besides this bug wants as much love as possible. So changing to hope near the end would make sense.
>>
>>30132057
Hope is nice, but let's be honest. It sounds like you're the one who loves her the most. I don't like this "the one he loves the most" business cause that implies we can't love anyone else.

She is someone we love, sure, but not the only one.
>>
>>30132057
>not changing to Emerald because the kid's a narcissistic pervert
>>
File: Jirffe.png (354KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
Jirffe.png
354KB, 640x797px
So, I wanted to color the Jirffe.
>>
>>30132079
There really isn't any evidence of him being narcissistic, I just thought it'd be fun to do more than anything.

>>30132089
Cute.
>>
>>30132068
>>30132057
>>30132048
>>30132026

Emerald has expressed more interest and desire for her than most others he's had sex with.
>>
>>30132145
He's also been interested in Bo too, if you want to start arguing about it.

You're just trying to lock him into a relationship with Hope and I'm not having that.
>>
>>30132156
>You're just trying to lock him into a relationship with Hope and I'm not having that.

no I'm not.

Also look at how Emerald interacted with Hope compare that to how he Interacted with Bo. it's quite a bit different.
>>
>>30132068
>we can't love anyone else
WOW REALLY ANON YOU CAN'T LOVE MULTIPLE WOW I DIDN'T KNOW THIS HOW EYE OPENING.
Yer full of shit m8. The love is real.
>>30132156
No is more of a sex friend. Hope is something more then that. She's the reason Emerald found Joyride. She's the one to find and bring him to safety. If emerald didn't meet her in the beginning he would have been fucked.
>>
>>30132211
>WOW REALLY ANON YOU CAN'T LOVE MULTIPLE WOW I DIDN'T KNOW THIS HOW EYE OPENING.
Apparently concept eludes you if this is how you're going to spaz out over it.

>Yer full of shit m8. The love is real.
It's A love, not THE only love. Besides, she never even told him that she loved him back,(as far as I can recall).

>Hope is something more then that.
She's nice, but you're acting like we couldn't live without her.

>If emerald didn't meet her in the beginning he would have been fucked.
You don't know that.

>>30132182
Well we haven't really had the opportunity to be around Bo that much so....

I'm not saying that he doesn't like her, he obviously does. But saying, he loves her the most is wistful nonsense.
>>
>>30132252
>Well we haven't really had the opportunity to be around Bo that much so....

we were on a ship for several weeks.
>>
File: 1485_censor.png (116KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485_censor.png
116KB, 640x600px
http://imgur.com/a/ZuYmv
>>
>>30132263
And he had stuff to do in the meantime, and so did we. We weren't going to get under his hooves just cause that would get annoying. From a player perspective, we weren't just going to hover around him all the time.

The bits where we interacted with Hope were set up so we were in close proximity to her more often than not.
>>
>>30132275
Emmy's gotta be close to popping by now, good on you for lasting that long kiddo.
>>
File: Girafee.png (118KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
Girafee.png
118KB, 640x600px
>>30132089

I actually like this coloring, though it wasn't originally what I had. I like the neck thing especially.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13009580
>>
>>30132310
I honestly like bits from both of them. So I don't necessarily want to say one is better than the other.
>>
>>30132310
I kinda like brunette more than ginger, makes her look more badass
>>
>>30132299
But can he possibly go again?
>>
>>30132211
>If emerald didn't meet her in the beginning he would have been fucked.

Funny you mentioning that, anon. Because I've been working exactly on a fanfic that tells how Emerald would fend off for himself without the help of either hope or joyride to craddle him colt flank...
>>
>>30132357
Probably not, not without outside assistance. Or at least not without taking a breather first. But still, probably not.
>>
>>30132357
Not really. Colt stamina. Fic already confirmed it canon multiple times. THAT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU HAD EQUIPED THE COCK-RING LIKE I SUGGESTED, THOUGH.
>>
>>30132382>>30132275

we are going to be with the ling for a day and a helf I'm sure we'll have a round two.
>>
>>30132310
Ayy thanks m8. my idea on the neck thing is that a lot of her equipment is made of either wicker or high quality wood because it's a giraffe culture thing to shy away from metal, but she bit the bullet and got metal for the neck protection cuz when you got a neck that fucking big, you get the best armor you can. its fun to think about this stuff when doing colors

Your whole dominatrixy look has definitely got my approval tho, originally I was going to go for a darker mane like real giraffe tend to have, but since Ruby was also in pic I was worried it would look too samey with her dark palette.

and I've always colored as Anonymous.
>>
>>30132382
Well to be fair, even the cock ring wouldn't make it so he could cum again, he'd have to drink one of Joy's cum production potions to do that. The ring would only make it so he could last longer and not pop.
>>
>>30132089
>>30132310
>you will never ride her and fly through space
>>
>>30131301
>>30131755
Third for this
>>
>>30132275
Boop her at the moment of orgasm!
>>
>>30132675
I think it's safe to say we're gonna give Emerald a booping addiction at this rate.
>>
>>30132275
Time to cum inside
>>
>>30132675
I worry that moment is kind of important for her to focus, let's go for a tired boop in the afterglow.
>>
>>30132310
>white belly and inner thigh
Don't think I missed it. That's my fucking fetish. Whatever design you decide is canon must have that.
>>
>>30131301
Ok, it is way better than the holejob
Can we always fuck changelings from now?
>>
>>30132382
Colt stamina? What are you talking about?
>>
>>30132275
Now we could try the other posittion, the blossom
>>
>>30132310
I prefer the lighter "Jirffe" coloring.

Interestingly, the thing around her neck is the only part that I don't like about that coloring. It looks like it was made from metal which makes it look stiff and uncomfortable.
>>
>>30133814
Me again.

I just noticed the lighter belly in Fic's coloring. This is a very nice feature that I wouldn't want to miss on the final draft.
>>
>>30132397
Interesting explanation as to why the neck part is made from metal. Though I think that particular part of her neck needs the least protection because it basically consitsts of massive muscles.
>>
>>30132275
should we dare try anal? or hoofjob?
>>
>>30132275
nice! let's do the waterfall next. Also pick up the speed. let her feel it!
>>
>>30133417
That's sort of the point, to make her have to give us a second even harder orgasm.
>>
>>30133883
Maybe make her play a little rougher with us too, and drain a bit more love than she would have as "punishment"~
>>
>>30132275
I wonder if a horn job would work.
>>
>>30132275
let's have her slide into our lap and hold onto each other tightly.
>>
>>30132275
let's spice things up with the Catherine Wheel sex position
>>
File: 1486_Censor.png (60KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486_Censor.png
60KB, 640x600px
http://imgur.com/fVB5UPU

As he finishes and enjoys the afterglow, he starts to feel a strange sensation. It's a gnawing, flowing apathy, and Emerald opens his eyes.

Mandibella has her mouth open and is sucking some sort of green aura out of him.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30138197

try and push it out to her.
>>
>>30138197
>Mandibella has her mouth open and is sucking some sort of green aura out of him.
I need to see a picture of this. Pls Ficcy
>>
>>30138197
Well, we're getting paid for this, so let's try to give the lady what she wants.
>>
>>30138197
Kiss her.
>>
>>30138378
This. Also ask about a possible round 2.
>>
>>30138197
"is.. is that love?"

keep thrusting.
>>
>>30138197
Boop her.
>>
>>30138197
let her feed. is there anyone we want to focus our love on?
>>
>>30138197
Spew it at her.
>>
>>30138197
Think about how much you enjoyed this, so you will make more love
Also think about the people you love the most
>>
>>30138197
Fill her with the love goo~

>>30138209
Are you stupid? She's paying us for this. We need to feed her the love.
Think about Hope.
>>
>>30138943
I think they mean pushing out the essence that she's currently taking, as in help her extract more.

But I don't even know how that would begin to work.
>>
>>30139045
Emerald needs to nut harder. That's how.

>>30138197
BOOST to nut harder (love) in this buggo. What kind of roll would that be?
>>
did ficfic died?
>>
>>30139045

well, you can love at someone. I assume it would besimilar to channeling mana.
>>
>>30139160
>Emerald channels his dick inside the changeling
>>
>>30138197
Think about people you love.
Like Ruby, hope, joyride.
>>
File: 1487.png (117KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487.png
117KB, 640x600px
>>30138216
>>30138309
>>30138378
>>30138400
>>30138548
>>30138584
>>30138725

Emerald attempts to give her the love she paid for. After a second or two though the colt starts to feel woozy, and his vision dulls. He puts up his arm to push her away but gropes at nothing but air. His vision gets less hazy and he sees that he is back in his flat.

With some confusion he looks around. On his bedside table he sees a note addressed to him. He opens it and reads it.

"Good job lil' perv. Your cut is down below. Also, Ruby and I couldn't help ourselves."

With the note is 700 bits and some pictures. It's the colt dressed up in funny costumes or with fake mustaches and beards glued to his face. In all the pictures Emerald looks a bit glassy eyed.

The colt yawns, and wonders what time it is.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30139536
Let's get up and go see where everyone is. It'd be nice to hear about Ruby's giraffe adventures.
>>
>>30139536
how do we feel? Do we feel any different after our love was harvested? Check what time it is and see we are sore anywhere.
>>
>>30139536
check to see if we got any letters from Hope, Sensoria, or Bo while we were out.
>>
>>30139536
Look at the pictures in detail. I WANNA SEE 'EM!
>>
>>30139646
This!
>>
>>30139536
put the bits and pictures away somewhere. Perhaps we should ask Joyride if she could help us with our stamina so we don't wear out as much or pass out.
>>
>>30139646
I wanna see em too man, anyways, where the wuby at?
>>
>>30139536
>no apparent effect from the love drain because RPG logic rested at the inn so cured
>no pic of it occurring
>no selfcest
am kinda disappoint desu
>>
>>30139536
What?! The never of those two.
I want to be lucid when I get to wear funny costumes.
>>
>>30139742
Yeah. I was hoping Emmy wouldfully, or plain for a while.
>>30139536
Cast arcane sight to see if anyone is inside, but try to caste it with your eyes open.
>>
File: 1488.png (258KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488.png
258KB, 640x600px
>>30139578
>>30139623
>>30139646
>>30139651
>>30139654
>>30139693

Emerald doesn't feel any worse the wear for having his love drained, but checks himself for any bumps or bruises.

Emerald gets up and decides to try and find everyone. He certainly wants to hear what Ruby has to say about the Giraffe.

As he finishes his morning routine there is a knock at the door, and it opens revealing Joyride.

"Hey there lil' perv. How ya feeling?" She says, grinning.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30140204
Those pictures, someone had fun with our nearly comatose state.

Fine, Joy, I suppose you had your share of fun that night too? What happened after I went blank? Did we keep going at it later or was that it.

Is there anything else on the agenda today?
>>
>>30140204
Where the bug and the wuby at?
>>
>>30140204
Good. How long was I out? What did your friend think?
>>
>>30140204
ask Joyride if she could help us with our stamina so we don't wear out as much or pass out as often. I'm sure she knows a few ways to maybe improve it.
>>
>>30140612
We should carry our step-mother's ring with us if we want to maintain our stamina.
>>30140204
Ask her if having our love removed has any long term effects.
>>
>>30140914
How about we get a new one for ourselves? That way he doesn't have to associate it with his step parents, could even get a custom one possibly.
>>
>>30140204

Really want to snuggle on everyone. Can Em, Joy,and Ruby snuggle?
>>
>>30141063
If the changeling is still around I'd love to snuggle her too, let her know how much we appreciate her. That giraffe too.
>>
>>30140204
Let's ask joyride for stamina lessons to last longer in bed.
>>
>>30140204
Let's prank her
Answer:
"Having the love of this weak colt drained has allowed me, Chronodaemon, to be free once again. Now bow to me, you dirty inmortal mare, or be erased of existence"
>>
>>30133587
Can someone please answer me?
>>
>>30141534
Please don't. There is no possible way this would end well.
>>
>>30141556
stamina. We pass out only after a few spells. And we wear out after one round of sex.
>>
>>30140204
Ask how long we were in that unconscious state. Did we receive any messages while we were out? How did Ruby's day with Borba go?
>>
>>30140204
>"Hey there lil' perv. How ya feeling?" She says, grinning.

"not too bad surprisingly enough. it was like one moment we were there and next moment laying awake in bed. Does it normally work like that?"

"Also did you girls have fun?~ " point to the photos.
>>
>>30140204
So was the changeling satisfied?
>>
>>30140204
Hungry. Can we have breakfast?

Also did you and ruby have that ice cream we talked about?

What's the plans for today?
>>
>>30140204
She didn't try to eat all of his love?
He should do this again some time.
>>
>>30142331

she'll be around for a day or two. I think we should spend that time snuggling.
>>
>>30140204
Ask what happened to Mandy, she didn't get carried away, did she? We don't remember anything.
>>
>>30140204
>>30142003
Two birds with one stone. Ice cream for breakfast. We are a kid after all.
>>
NEIN
>>
fast board today, haven't seen it this fast in years wtf
>>
File: 1490.png (107KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490.png
107KB, 640x600px
>>30141534

Is that a Jojo reference?

>>30140494
>>30140514
>>30140570
>>30141982
>>30141986
>>30142003

Emerald waves the pictures and says it looks like they had fun. He asks what happened after he started getting his love sucked out as he seems to have no memory of it.

"Ah well, Mandibella took her fill and then we got paid and left. You might have found yourself a repeat customer, heh. Anyway I had to walk you back here to Ruby and Borba." Joyride drops a paper sack on the counter with 'breakfast' written on it and then continues, "I suggested we do something 'fun' with/to you. Unfortunately Borba and Ruby seemed to get the wrong idea, and started dressing you in weird clothes. It was still fun though, I guess."

Emerald asks where Ruby is now, and how long he was out.

"Well I know it's felt like nothing, but you've been out about... Ten hours, I think? It's the next day. As for Ruby, she and Borba are in the backyard."

Emerald says he never considered she might have a backyard.

"Oh, yeah. I never use it for anything though. I gotta keep it trimmed though or the block captain leaves me notes. Like a lot of them. She really needs to get a life." Joyride says.

Emerald asks if there are any plans for the day.

"Well Borba brings good news about the diplomats coming from the deer country. Apparently there is a white furred one among them under close guard." Joyride says, shaking her hoof excitedly, "So now we gotta think of a good way to get that delicious white deer horn."

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30147113
>So now we gotta think of a good way to get that delicious white deer horn.
Give 'er the deadpan; our best Ruby impression. I hope you mean with their consent. You do, right? Right Joy?
>>
>>30147113
Grab Joyride by the mantle and pull your face closer.
Could this be it? Could this be the Stag we're looking for Joyride?
We need a plan an soon. Gotta figure out the guard routines, a means to seamlessly remove and regrow the antlers in a matter of minutes, ways to sneak the white deer away.
Joyride. Joyride it's time. It's planning time!
WE NEED BLUE PRINTS! AND ESCAPE ROUTES! AND SCAPE GOATS!
SECOND TO LAST WERE SO CLOSEHURGERFRGLEBLURGDEJURDLVF!
>>
>>30147113
Sounds like the block captain is in dire need of a dicking
>>
>>30147113
>"I suggested we do something 'fun' with/to you. Unfortunately Borba and Ruby seemed to get the wrong idea, and started dressing you in weird clothes.
Joy you kinky bitch, you would take advantage of us while we're effectively unconcious,unf.. I'm also smiling at the thought of them having fun dressing Emerald up, he would make a cute little pony mannequin

Ask her if she's really talking about horn made of keratin or she's using a euphism for getting dick from the white furred deer.

In all seriousness though, what about the poor deer in question, how are you going to get that deer's horn without hurting him? Is it going to grow back? What other uses does the horn have besides the potion that you're making.

I want to talk later at some point about the terms of agreements you made with Olam about our static apprenticeship, we're still in the dark about that.
>>
>>30147113
Go play with giraffu and Rubinator. Maybe we can ride her around the yard
>>
>>30147113
>tfw Joy will never molest us while we're helpless and comatose
I mean, it's not like Emerald would actually mind.
>>
>>30147414
Maybe next time anon, we can only dream.
>>
>>30147430
>Emerald wakes up with Joyride contentedly smoking a cigarette in the hazy dark
>he notices that he's also very tender
>and sticky
>like all over
>>
>>30147458
Why must you torment me with what won't be.

Thanks for the fun visulization anon.
>>
>>30147113
eat the breakfast. Ask we got any mail while we were out.
>>
>>30147658
Good reminder. I'm really eager for that letter from Sensy.
>>
>>30147113

give joy a kiss, eat. be snuggly.
>>
>>30147113
ask about the arrangement with Olam and if we got mail.
>>
>>30147698
I second this notion for snugs, I'll take as much as she'll tolerate.
>>
File: 1491.png (104KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491.png
104KB, 640x600px
>>30147161
>>30147184
>>30147212
>>30147658

Emerald takes the breakfast and eats it, then asks if he got any mail why he was out.

"Not that I know of." Joyride says with a shrug.

Emerald asks if she means to get consent for the horn.

"I mean, if that's an option yeah that'd be nice." Joyride says with a shrug, "but you know, let's keep our options open."

Emerald gives Joyride his best serious, deadpan face, and the unicorn responds, "Jeez, It's not like the horn won't grow back."

Emerald frowns slightly, and says he guesses they'll need to find out how the diplomats are coming into town and where they will be staying. He says that if they can get guard patrols or find out where the heavier security is then they'll probably have some clue.

"Go on." Joyride says, motioning for him to continue.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30148070
Well diplomats to whom? The royals of the city? That might help us narrow down where they might be staying and who they'll be interacting with.
>>
>>30148070
Ok I guess the better question is, do you have a plan and how can we help? Are the mentioned guards going to be exclusively deer?
>>
>>30148070
Ask what are the details of our deal with Olam.
>>
>>30148070
We'll need to know where they are going, how long they will be staying here. If they choose to stay for a while, it would be a boon to learn where they might stay.
A frontal confrontation is out of the question since that might cause some issues for everyone. Maybe....intoxicate or charm the guards and the deer they protect?
Can deer do magic? If so then it would be great to know if it could be counteracted or temporarily nullified. If they don't do magic then this will be easier.
Did we mention that we've meet two spys before? One was a friend of the ghost, the other is a zebra mare alchemist. I think youd like her. Maybe they could help us, give a few tips here and there.
>>
>>30148070
Maybe Emerald and Ruby could probe the Stag and his Entourage of guards. Find the assistant to weed out information out of him.
>>
>>30148070
We really need that response from Sensy. Am I the only one feeling the squeeze from not doing anything toward our upcoming jewel heist?
>>
>>30148070
do you know if they are attending any parties or functions? Maybe we could join it as well. it worked well the last time we joined a party.
>>
>>30148070
let's start fixing ourselves breakfast while we discuss this.
>>
File: 1492.png (150KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492.png
150KB, 640x600px
>>30148115
>>30148125
>>30148369
>>30148387
>>30148672

Emerald asks where the diplomats are coming from and who they are.

"Well I don't know who they are lil' perv, but if they are diplomats for other races and kingdoms it's probably coming from Uma Allanar. Deer are pretty nomadic, and they really only have one main city, the one around the White Citadel." Joyride says, "It's where they keep the white deer."

Emerald asks if all the guards are going to be deer.

"Almost certainly. They probably wouldn't trust someone from another race to guard a white deer." She says with a chuckle.

Emerald says that maybe they could charm or intoxicate the guards or something.

"That might work. The charm thing anyway. Deer aren't well known for drinking." She says shrugging.

Emerald also asks if deer can do magic.

"Yup. It's a subtler, ritualistic magic for the most part though. They can't just summon fireballs or anything. It's rather dependent on their surroundings, the weather, ectera...

Emerald says that sounds kind of inconvenient.

"It is, but once a deer spell gets going it's almost impossible to stop. You should have seen what they did when deer and pony had first contact. Hail and thunderstorms for days." She says with a laugh, "Deer Anti-magic fields are notorious for their effectiveness, and they will almost certainly have one up near the white deer. Luckily much like most anti-magic fields, potions still seem to work."

Emerald then remembers he was also planning a heist for the final jewel. He wonders if he should focus on that at all.

What does Emerald do?
>>
>>30150984
The Jewel ain't leaving Whitherwater (I can't get the name right) any time soon. Let's deal with the deer.
Potions still work? That's fantastic! How much does Emerald know about deer culture? Maybe Joyride could update his knowledge? Maybe he could take a race changeling potion and approach the entourage.
>>
>>30150984
Let's hear Joyrides idea. I'm sure she's done stuff like this plenty of times.
>>
>>30150984
We just learned a seduction potion and still have a bit of the jelly. That's better than nothing. The city would probably throw in their bits to make sure the white deer is welcomed. Maybe the guards might know where they will be.
You know. So they could help protect him?
There's also askingSensor is, about the deer location. It should be easy peazee. Even if they put up an anti-magic field, Sonsoria should notice that and point it out.
>>
>>30150984
I wonder if the white deer would like the company of a trappy colt
>>
>>30150984
Let's start by trying to find the location of where the guards and white deer will be staying. Sensoria and Cherry Chifton's friend will be useful for this as well as getting blueprints of the place. Cherry Chiftons friend will probably help if we tell her that this incident will hurt political ties between whither water and the deer.
For now we will need to brew up any potions that may be useful and keep them on us during the mission.

We should try to use stealth to get passed the guards and charm the white deer into giving us his horn if possible. If not we won't have the time to take no for an answer. If we can seduce him into giving it I should wear the ring so they can't use any fluids that would be left behind.
>>
>>30150984

Hrm, seduce the white deer, get a new accomplice for the jewel heist.
>>
>>30151017
>The Jewel ain't leaving Whitherwater
You're forgetting that we recently broke into one of their warehouses. I would bet that they're either going to step up security, or move the gem out entirely, and the longer we wait, the more likely that will happen.

I feel like that gem might be part of the key to fucking our stepparents permanently, and I'm very concerned that we will miss this chance.

Of course, I seem to be the only one in the thread who's concerned about this, so eh. I never get my way in this thread.
>>
>>30150984
Second jewel, the final one is out of reach. Also, yes for the heist.
>>
>>30151919
Maybe we can work in two teams. Two Heist by the same group of people. Team Jewel for the spatuale demon, and Team white for the Stag. We can can occasionally switch teams to fit the roll for the situation needed.

We can learn to brew that communication potion that Joyride and Olam used to communicate with each other.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FCO95esUzBw
Operation: Grand Theft Guards is a go.
>>
>>30150984
Well what do you plan on doing then? Launching a volley of sleeping potions and making off with Mr. White Horns?

>>30151919
They only know that we broke into the warehouse, they aren't completely sure that's what we were after. If we took only files pertaining to the jewel then that would be more plausible, but we just took as many files as we could. So I don't think they could exactly pin it down to wanting the gem.

Hell, as it is they have no idea who even broke in. I feel that the deer is a more time sensitive mission than this is, and we're still waiting on Sushi to get back to us about any mission details she can on her end.
>>
>>30150984
Does Joyride know how to speak deer? We can be her translator if need be.

I really want to at least make some moves on this jewel heist, but I'm waiting on that letter from Sensoria. We need to arrange another face-to-face, since we can't discuss what we need to by letter.

If we don't get a response from her by the end of today, I'm going to start wondering what's up. Don't forget that she's got a somewhat unhealthy obsession with us; you'd think she'd be quick to reply.
>>
>>30152112
It doesn't matter if they know we want the gem or not. If they have any brain whatsoever, they'll step up security for it regardless. We breached one of the places it's stored, and that should be reason enough for them to be concerned.

For example, if a museum housing expensive paintings were broken into, but only computer files were taken, and not the art, don't you think people would still be concerned about the art? If people broke in once, they could do it again. They don't know our motive, and so, like I said, if they have any brain at all they will worst-case-scenario our motives.

I still feel that time may be running short. Problem is, we're obligated to help Joy. She very near literally owns our ass, and we promised ourselves to her cause. But we can't shirk our own goal for much longer.
>>
>>30152164
>We breached one of the places it's stored, and that should be reason enough for them to be concerned.
Except I don't think it was stored there longer than it took to get to get it somewhere safer, I don't think it's a designated storage place for the gem. Yeah i'm sure they considered the possibility that we were after the gem, but they have no reason to move it away from the place that it's currently at if they don't really know for sure that we're even after it. Only thing that was at that warehouse was conspiracy reavealing files.

Besides, if I remember correctly it gets moved around on occasion anyways,(that or Sushi just guessed that it would, I can't remember for sure how it went). So we need to figure out when it'll be at a certain spot and when best to try and take it. And we still need to talk to Sensoria about how she can help us by giving us knowledge about guard related matters, but I think for now the White Deer is the more time sensitive matter.
>>
>>30150984
Hey would it be cool if Joyride can give us a hoofjob with her hind hooves okay cool thanks
>>
>>30152774
fuck off back to derpibooru
>>
>>30150984
you seem prettty happy right now Joyride. Is it us coming up with a plan?
>>
>>30152774
not a bad idea anon.

>>30152777
what makes you think he's from there?
>>
>>30150984
let's have breakfast. So the changeling may be a repeat customer huh. should be interesting.
>>
>>30150984
how long are these deers going to be in the city?
>>
>>30152777
Going to a different website won't satiate my craving for Joyride's delicious legs
Thread posts: 511
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.