[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Glim Glam. She saved the show from the boring six. Say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1216326.png (235KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1216326.png
235KB, 600x600px
This is Glim Glam. She saved the show from the boring six. Say something nice about her!
>>
>>30068613
She's best pony
>>30068620
>anouncing reports
>>
>>30068613
She's actually becoming a pretty appealing character now that she's allowed to appear in the show without stealing everyone else's spotlight.
>>
>>30068651
>now that she's allowed to appear in the show without stealing everyone else's spotlight
She didn't appear in any episodes but her own in S6
>>
I can't wait to see her antics in ponyville
>>
>>30068613
she makes a good pet
>>
>>30068613
I love you
>>
>>30068672

'with coolness that defies gravity'

she fits RD's criteria for cool
>>
>>30068613
>From the boring six

I understand and appreciate you're doing this to expose the anti-glimfags as the autists they are, but consider not staring at the abyss too long.
>>
Never liked her. Find her and Trxie so unlikeable. Can't believe they made her a main character.
>>
>>30068765
this
she is a literal "alicorn" OC of Jim and Vogel's design
everyone here hates those two so you fucking should hate her just on principal alone, not including all the bullshit they pull to make her "appealing" to people by dumbing down every other character on screen just for her sake
>>
File: masturboop art.png (38KB, 581x643px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop art.png
38KB, 581x643px
>>30068747
>>
File: 1484256859432.png (306KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484256859432.png
306KB, 600x600px
>>30068613
>>30068780
Glimglam self boop images are unironically the greatest
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.