[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOUGETTONAMETHECYOA: The Moxie Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 418
Thread images: 41

Previously: After arriving in Canterlot, Etherbreeze and Paperbloom take a short rest at a cafe. When it becomes apparent that Twilight wasn't going to receive them, Etherbreeze decides to get a room at the Moxie. The hotel is currently done up inside as a spirit infested forest, and the playful costumed receptionist awaits what kind of rooming arrangements you want.

Previous Thread: https://www.anonpone.com/longname/29930729
---

Etherbreeze: "Paperbloom... A moment?"

> You give him a concerned look.
> It helps him break out of his embarrassment with the receptionist, and he trots over.
> Quietly you take him aside and ask him about his preferences.
> He very clearly states his intent; he is willing to sleep on the floor if bed space is limited.

> You nod and return to your thoughts.
> The suite would offer you the most amenities (most importantly, two beds), and give you access to the festivities.
> Access would help with trying to conceal the true nature of your visit, but the cost of the large suite would strain your budget.
> Not impossibly so, but you wouldn't have any liquidity for anything outside of meals and travel expenses.
> The smaller suite however would be easier on your finances and still disguise your intent.
> It would however mean some pony sleeping on the ground.
> The last choice would be one of the regular rooms outside of the event area.
> You could easily afford two such rooms, but without access to the festivities your disguise might be a bit thin.
---

Prompt: Large Suite, Small Suite, Regular Rooms, go somewhere else? Something completely different? Would Etherbreeze be willing to sleep on the floor or is that too poor for her tastes? Is she frustrated with Paperbloom's insistence? Is she frustrated with Twilight's desire to keep the trip's purpose hidden?
>>
>>30066784
Small suite.

Also do we know any cloud shaping spells? Conjuring a cloud bed would be pretty sweet.

Shes probably doesn't want to sleep on the floor. And if Paper is going to insist...

Appreciate paper-blooms willingness to sacrifice. In fact, go ahead and thank him.
Also maybe be a little annoyed/worried that hes such a doormat. you dont want ponies taking advantage of him, least of all yourself.

You understand why twilight needs to keep this secret, but your patience is starting to wear thin. You'll probably feel better in the morning.
>>
>>30066853
Cloud bed actually sounds like an upgrade. I agree if we can do that.
>>
>>30066853
You know a few cloud shaping spells, but none about actually MAKING clouds. Also bringing a cloud into a hotel would probably get water everywhere.

I'll wait for some more responses before we lock in what happens next.
>>
>>30066853
We need to learn one asap.

A smokescreen spell is certainly useful, but one you can use to create walk-able platforms too? Its almost being able to fly. assuming we can find one anyway.

For cereal.
>>
>>30066937
Given that it took some giant dangerous magic generator to make the weather before it exploded into that toreento place, I'm guess making clouds is really hard
>>
>>30066784
Big suite. We came here to show off (or pretend to), that means we should show off with spending big right?
>>
>>30066967
This, it isn't like we came to Canterlot to do shopping.
>>
>>30066950
Cloud in a bottle maybe? I feel like this would be a path worth pursuing.
>>
>>30066985
I'm sure we could ask Twilight about such a spell if we don't already have one.
>>
>>30066905
For an the small room have one of those couch bed / futons / wall beds?
>>
>>30066905
Joke about sharing a bed.
That would certainly save us some bits in expenses.
>>
>>30067108
The small suites are decorated just like the rest of the event. No sofas, just treated logs (that probably were a pain for the hotel staff to drag in).
>>
>>30066937
Can you think of a realistic and functional situation where Etherbreeze would use that?

>>30066967
If we really wanted to show off we would have picked the most expensive hotel.

>>30066985
Maybe, but unless the cloud can be contained and anchored in a single area, and maybe able to be placed back into the bottle, then sure.

>>30066987
She might
>>30067108
It's a 'possibility they might have that. What kind oh hotel doesn't have a couch?

>>30067114
>>30066905
Let's make a deal with Paperbloom. If he shares the bed with Ether, we can use the extra bits to buy gift and souvineer if he wants. So long as he doesn't tell Tea. (Wiggle your eyebrows and apply a mischievous smile, then laugh it off.)

If sleeping on the floor is the only option, I wouldn't want my aid to have some back issues in the morning.
>>
>>30067150
> Flirting with Paperbloom

He was clearly a bit uncomfortable with the receptionist flirting with him. Lets not torment him.

I still think getting the big room would be maximum subterfuge though. We should get the big room.
>>
>>30067130
What's the difference between small and regular again? The smalls have a large bathroom, cooking area and a single bed?
While the regular room has what exactly?
>>
>>30067165
But then we'd only have enough bits for essentials like food and transportation.
>>
>>30067181
Regular room has one bed and a bathroom. You could get two of them but you won't be allowed access to the main event that's going on in the Moxie. It'll possibly come off as looking cheap too.

The small suite has a lounge/hangout area with a small kitchen, a bathroom, and one large bed.

The Large suite has two large beds, and entertaining area, a balcony, a large bathroom, and a stocked bar and kitchen.
>>
>>30067196
Whoops that was me
>>
>>30067203
You are so silly sometime LongName.
>>
>>30067196
I'm torn between the large and small.

>>30067165
I don't see how getting the large room maximum subterfuge. Can you tell me your reasoning?
>>
>>30067303
Well the Moxie is known for being a place to meet the rich and famous. Getting a large room lets us show off our wealth and show we're serious about being up-and-comers. We could even host a party in our own room.
>>
>>30067320
We could do the same in a small suite. And how would we even host a party? Do we straight up walk up to someone and say, "you're officially invited to my party, here's my room number."

I say we get a small room, and if we're here next time we'll get a large.

>>30067203
Can I have an exact bit count for each room type? It doesn't really matter, but I like numbers.
>>
>>30067353
Uh... Large suite is 2000 bits, small suite is 1000 bits, regular room is like, 300 bits.
>>
>>30067388
IT KEEPS HAPPENING, I really need to stop posting in other threads.
>>
>>30066784

> While you would enjoy having two beds, the cost of the large suite was simply too exorbitant given your current situation.
> It probably wouldn't sit well with Paperbloom but you were sure he'd understand.
> You pull out your check book from your saddlebag and begin signing it for the expense as you tell the receptionist your decision.

Etherbreeze: "Sorry about that. The small suite will be acceptable."

> You assume that the receptionist is eying the check as you finish signing it, though the mask makes it hard to tell.

Receptionist: "Splendid... You needn't carry those heavy things by the way. I'm sure some sprite will grab them for you."

> She boredly waves to your steamer trunk and Paperbloom's suitcase with one hoof, while grabbing the floating check with the other and positing it into one of the drawers.
> After another moment she switches drawers to pull out a key, and hands it to you.

Receptionist: "Your abode is 212, your masks will be there already. If you get lost on the way or have any questions, I'm sure any of the will-o-wisps flitting about will be happy to help you. You won't need your masks until after 7pm when the party starts, so feel free to mingle until then. I'm sure the spirits will allow it."

> She turns her head slowly to Paperbloom as she talks.

Receptionist: "Ofcourse, if you need anything feel free to ask dear. Stallions make great offerings~"

> With a giggle, she blows a flirtatious kiss at Paperbloom, who goes deep red.
> You smile a bit at his over-reaction, but snatch the keys and begin walking to the elevator for his sake.
> Paperbloom takes the opportunity and follows behind you, his frustration and embarrassment battling one another for supremacy.
---
Prompt: You can either go to your room, mingle about the area and watch them set things up, or do something else possibly. Also, what are Etherbreeze's thoughts on the receptionist and Paperbloom's bashfulness? Also like always, anything else is welcome
>>
>>30067643
Let's try to make some bedding for Paperbloom first. Anything that could make floor more comfortable. A sleeping bag of some sorts, blankets, extra cushions, shit like that. Then wander around. Poor Paperbloom, he is too serious about the whole thing, I bet it's just her role in the party to flirt.
>>
>>30067643
Go to our room first. Tell him that this is our world. Nearly nothing is honest and straightforward like where he is from. Remain calm and don't let anyone get to you. As >>30067994 said, tell him she was likely putting on an act.

Should we tell him it's best to leave any talking to us?
>>
>>30067643
Check if the bed can fit two people?
>>
>>30067643
Let us go to the room. I would like to get a look at this mask. Does Ether remember what the Moxie was like years ago? That'll help her.

>>30067994
Why not share the bed?

>>30068027
Telling him "this is *our* world" doesn't sound like the appropriate phrase. And the mare was just flirting with him. She either really likes him or enjoys getting a reaction out of him.
>>
>>30067643
>> You assume that the receptionist is eying the check as you finish signing it, though the mask makes it hard to tell.
Could we have decerned what mood she was in by judging her body and eyes? I wonder what she thinks of us.
>>
>>30067643
Stop trying to sleep with the married stallion who we just barely got to start liking us please.

It's not going to end well, at all.
>>
>>30068567
Hey man. It's only weird if you make it weird. There's no problem with this.
>>
>>30067388
>>30067391
>>30067643
>1000 bits for for a small room.
>300 bits for a regular.
>2000 bits for a large (break the bank)
I THOUGHT YOU SAID THE REGUALR AND SMALL WOULD EQUAL THE LARGE!
>>
>>30067643
Did Ether pack any lingerie?
>>
>>30067643
We can set up and then come back out?

Amused by paper blooms attitude.

It's probably part of her job description to act flirty.
>>
>>30068656
> I'm a little Teacuck, short and stout
> Here is my Horn, I need a spout.
> When I bend over, I'll let out a shout
> Paperblooms inside of me, pouring it all out.
>>
>>30068224
>Telling him "this is *our* world" doesn't sound like the appropriate phrase.
True, but you get my meaning.

>And the mare was just flirting with him. She either really likes him or enjoys getting a reaction out of him.
I thought that telling him it was probably an act would be the best way to calm him down. Fuck. I just realized that we booked a room with a single bed along with a married stallion. People might get the wrong idea since we're going to try and shmooze with some elites.
>>
>>30069813
That's why I was voting for the big room too... I just didn't mention t because I thought that part was obvious.
>>
Well, I guess we could ask for some extra blankets to make a spread for him to sleep on.
>>
>>30070605
Why not ask for a regular room for him?
>>
>>30070623
I guess we could do that. But then we wouldn't have him around. It might be hard to contact him if he isn't allowed in the event area where we are.
>>
>>30071455
We can make this work. We just have to be careful.
>>
>>30068656
Anon please, the thought if Etherbreeze in lingerie is making me too hard.
>>
>>30071582
Oh?
lingerie with cloud and feather patterns.
>>
>>30071601
Spun from the finest of Mana-infused clouds. We need an art fag on this
>>
>>30068239
Her face was concealed by the mask entirely, including the eyes. While her body language was flirtatious but lazy, it's too hard to tell whether it was acting, legit, or some mix of the two.

>>30067994
>>30068027
>>30068224

> The elevator comes quickly once you call for it.
> As soon as the doors close behind you and your aide, he lets out an exasperated sigh.
> While it was entertaining to see him so flustered, you can also see his discomfort.
> Rather than bring him under your gaze and embarrass him further, you just watch the meter over the door slowly tick up as the elevator raises to the second floor of rooms.

Etherbreeze: "You shouldn't worry terribly about that. This place is as much a hotel as it is an amusement park for the rich and famous. She was just playing her part."

> This just elicits an aggravated grunt from Paperbloom, like a child being told something he was already aware of.

Paperbloom: "I know that. But it doesn't stop it from being awkward... Or looking bad."

> You feel a bit of relief that he wasn't so naive to assume a receptionist would come on so hard.
> Still, you can't help but worry.
> That confrontation was mostly in jest.
> But then again, it was over something he was personally invested in.
> His marriage.

Etherbreeze: "I'm sure it'll be fine. No one's going to write tabloids about a servant."

Paperbloom: "That's not the point!"

> You feel your heart skip a beat as Paperbloom raises his voice angrily.

Paperbloom: "If she sees that, she'll have even more to be angry about, and if I avoid her she'll still be angry."

> While his words a bit confusing, they are clearly speaking of things real enough for him to stomp in frustration.

[ Savvy (Make a Connection) - Success]

> Then it dawns on you, when you think about his words.
> Your thoughts go back to the Nightpact and suddenly a picture begins to form in your mind.
> He could only avoid someone, if he was able to meet with them; if not in flesh, then in dreams.
>>
>>30071582
Get this: Etherwing in lingerie.
>>
>>30072256
So the Night pact can access other Night pact memories? Hm. If it wasn't already obvious then the Nightpact are constantly seeming like less of a neat little "sekrit klub" and more of a secret society with the potential to have eyes and ears across all of Equestria in complete secrecy. That's a lot of power for someone who can pull the Nightpact's strings.

Feign ignorance.
>>
>>30072372
Or at the very least, meet in each other's dreams. I'm guessing that's probably it... He doesn't want her spotting the receptionist in his dreams, especially if he was... Intrigued by her.
>>
>>30072435
Still, that's an incredible potential for subterfuge.
>>
>>30073063
Suddenly their paranoia about being found out makes a lot more sense too. Any politician would want them dead if they weren't allies and knew about it.
>>
>>30073085
Which leads me to wonder... what's their game?
>>
>>30073116
Didn't they say something about Tea not knowing how important this was? Were they talking about the Torrento meeting? Getting to Canterlot?
>>
Yal are gay
>>
>>30074895
Double bump
>>
>>30074060
This
>>
>>30072256
>>30072372
>>30073116
[Composure - Minimal Success]

> The implications of Paperbloom's words seep into your mind.
> It's heavy.
> You start thinking about what-ifs and whys.

> Just what was the extent of the Nightpact's influence?
> What sort of abilities did it grant?
> The more you think about it, putting together the disparate pieces together, the more your paranoia builds.
> Just why was the nightpact so formal about meeting with Paperbloom, so afraid of outsiders.
> Had they been hunted before?
> Why were they hunted?

Paperbloom: "My Lady?"

> Were they a threat, was it hysteria?

Paperbloom: "Etherbreeze?"

> What if-

Etherwing: "You could just ask him you know. Or trust him. Either way is better than looking like a spazz sister."

> Her voice cuts your thoughts with ease, and you turn to look at her.
> She's lazily floating behind Paperbloom.
> Your aide, who is looking at you somewhat worried.
> You blink, and realize he's been addressing you.
> You've arrived at your room already, and have been standing infront of it in thought.
> You shake your head.

Paperbloom: "Sorry, just thinking about things. Lets see what our room is like."

> You give him a faux smile, lifting the key into the door and giving it a swift turn,.
> You can hear the faint chuckle of Etherwing, but step inside without a word to her.
> Paperbloom follows inside behind you, sighing in relief that you were in fact alive.

> The room is less aggressively decorated than the rest of the hotel, done up as a tranquil glade.
> The Kitchenette shares a space with the large room full of log benches, separated by an island for serving food.
> The bedroom itself is separated by a partial wall.
> The sleeping arrangements you quickly realize are rather intimate.
> A large circular mattress rests withing a giant whicker frame, looking more like a nest than a bed.

Prompt: Look for the masks? Handle the sleeping situation? Something else? How do you feel?
>>
>>30076473
Get to sorting out the napsies. Then I think we could check on the masks, see what they are and try to calm our tits about the Nightpact. If they were truly a danger, Princesses, or more like Celly, would dispose of them.
>>
>>30076473
Mask
>>
>>30076473
Are the masks animal themed?

Etherbreeze is beginning to wonder just how Twilight will contact us or when. In the meantime we can get comfortable and maybe go looking for one of our old friends.
>>
Bomp.
>>
>>30076473
Let see what masks we got, but we should calm down about the whole nightpact's thing.
>>
>>30077691
Maybe we should. Yeah.
>>
>>30077672
>>
>>30080695
longname pls come back
>>
File: etherwing enthused.png (10KB, 506x514px) Image search: [Google]
etherwing enthused.png
10KB, 506x514px
>>30081370
Back in the 'shed with you.
>>
File: wut.png (24KB, 506x514px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
24KB, 506x514px
>>30082136
You stay the fuck away from me.
>>
>>30082136
>>30082196
Ether-breeze-wing incest when?
>>
>>30076473
>>30076664
>>30076698
>>30076831
>>30077691

Ok so before I make the next post.... For the bedding issue. Do you plan on offering him the bed? Offering to get him some blankets to sleep on?
>>
>>30082662
Offer him the bed while fully expecting his gentlemanly nature to not allow him to let a mare, much less his Lady to sleep on a floor while he takes a bed.
>>
File: doin it.png (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
doin it.png
3KB, 150x150px
>>30082528
Right now.
>>
>>30082683
If he does accept though, that means he's actually treating us like a friend and not a master which would be nice.
>>
File: etherwing.png (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
etherwing.png
2KB, 128x128px
>>30082705
Oh, and here's the Etherwing that I made for that. Just in case you want a version of her that's NOT fucking her sister.
>>
>>30082662
>nightback can probably visit each other and maybe peoples dreams.
Darn it! And I was really hoping for some potential all business no pleasure cuddling.

What do you guys think? The large suit costs 2g's. It comes stocked with food and with leaves us enough for transportation and probably other basic essentials
The small one is 1g
The regular is 300.

I think a small room for us and a regular one for Paper would be ideal. Then again, I want to confirm the nightpacks ability thing.

Just how much has Ether been told about the nightback? I'm new and have yet to get around reading the older threads.
>>
>>30082741
We already got the small suite. And I think the numbers were just long-name throwing stuff out there for the guy that wanted numbers. The idea was that you either get large Suite or Small Suit and be able to a participate in the festivities... Or get two regular rooms. Not mix and matching. Although even if we can, being in separate rooms might make it hard to get him if we are suddenly taken away by Twilgiht.
>>
>>30082662
Screw it offer him the bed, might as well ask him bout the night pact too.
>>
> You give your head one last shake to clear all the distracting thoughts from your mind.
> Right now you need to focus on handling the sleeping arrangements.

Paperbloom: "Are you sure you're alright Ether? You've been zoning out and shaking your head a lot; do you have a headache?"

> Your aides words are the file strike against the distractions in your headspace.
> You turn and give him a smile.

Etherbreeze: "I'm fine. I just have a lot of things to think about now that we're in Canterlot and have the game to play."

[Empathy (Insight) - Great Success]

> Paperbloom tilts his head at this.

Paperbloom: "I... Was unaware we were here for games. Are you certain this is the right time for that?"

> It strikes you as odd that he took what you said so literally.
> Just like you he must have thoughts preoccupying him as well.

Etherbreeze: "Not that kind of game, I'm talking about keeping up appearances and all the word choice that comes with it."

> The "o" on his face and the slight step back betrays his embarrassment at not catching on.
> You return to looking at your room while you continue to talk.
> A large black box has been set between the pillows of the bed.

Etherbreeze: "But that's not here, right now we don't have to worry about what we say."

Etherwing: "Now you know that's not true at all sis'. If that was the case you'd be honest with him him about your Nightpact concerns."

> She's laying on the far side of the bed, belly down with her wings splayed, chiding your lie.
> Which it is; while you do feel relaxed around Paperbloom you are still dancing around him, hiding what you know.
> But that's different, and not important right now.
> You're focusing on making him a bit more comfortable with the situation.

Etherwing: "If you say so. Doesn't mean you're not being two faced as ever."
>>
>>30082839

> You huff instinctively at Etherwing, only to hold your breath.
> Thankfully Paperbloom didn't seem to notice it.
> Instead of stressing on that, you reach out and pull the box from the pillows and set it infront of you.

Etherbreeze: "I was thinking though, even though we can't afford the large suite..."

> You open the box revealing two masks inside.
> They are both wooden; elaborately carved masked of an owl and a bear.
> Unlike their actual counterparts though, their features are flowing and whimsical.
> Spirit-like, just as the Moxie's theme was.

Etherbreeze: "I don't want you to be uncomfortable. We're not children so sharing a bed would be awkward after all."

> You close the box, your curiosity satiated.
> Turning around then, you sit down on the bed.

Etherbreeze: "So I'm just going to ask. Would you like the bed, Paper?"

> It feels strange to call your own servant in shorthand.
> Even though he had done so for you, it's a huge departure from the refined tone you've worn for most of your life.
> But right now, you want him to actually consider your offer.
> Not feel it was merely being made for appearances.
> His suprise indicates he was not expecting the short hand either.
> But in a refeshing twist of selfishness, he accepts.

Paperbloom: "I Uh... I would like that actually. If you're really ok with it."

> You can't help but smile an actual smile.
> It's a bit goofy you're sure, but given that Paperbloom is too busy averting his gaze from your offer means you're not very concerned about that.

Etherbreeze: "Absolutely. I'll grab some extra blankets to sleep on in the main room later."
---

[Etherwing liked this]
>>
>>30082844
I'd Etherbreeze had wings she'd be making thumbs up.

Does the hotel have cards you can hang on the door that tells people to, "get your ass in here to clean this fucking mess," or, "stay the fuck out before I break you head off and use it as a vomit bucket." ?
>>
>>30082844

> Etherwing liked this

I swear to god she is fucking nuts.
>>
>>30082931
She's our nut
>>
>>30082741
I think Paperbloom just slipped that they were created by Luna at some point during the civil war. They aren't actually connected to the moon but a piece of moon-idea-concept-stuff that Luna used to empower them. The Pegasi turned into batponies, but there are earthpony and unicorn nightpact as well, and they are very secretive about their existence.
>>
>>30083804
>>
>>30082931
>>30082945
If she's not your waifu yet, she should be.
>>
File: etherbreeze cart.gif (18KB, 106x96px) Image search: [Google]
etherbreeze cart.gif
18KB, 106x96px
>>
>>30085496
>Not having Etherbreeze be your waifu

Shiggy diggy, m8.
>>
>>30082844
Well we got to plan what we should do before going to twilight at some point.
>>
>>30086967
Can't have one without the other.
>>
>>30089295
True.
>>
File: etherwing.png (12KB, 506x514px) Image search: [Google]
etherwing.png
12KB, 506x514px
There's no escape.
>>
>>30082844
I just realized... Etherwing liked that we gave the bed up to him, but Paperbloom was apparently neutral to it. Weird.
>>
Sorry guys, I've been here since 6pm but I've been so tuckered out from work I kind of... never got to writing a post for today. However I work night tommorow so I'll toss up a post or two in the morning.

Til then, think of what Etherbreeze should do next. Go to the event? Get those extra blankies? Worry about something? Love you guys!
>>
>>30082844
go to bed? Maybe well get a spooky dream visitor.
>>
>>30092488
With all the talk of dream time magic, I want to see something happen there.
>>
>>30092488
Let check out the event.
>>
>>30092422
>>
Two for early beds, one for checking the event being set up. Give it twenty more minutes then we'll get going.
>>
>>30094892
The day is still young. Lets look around.
>>
>Paperbloom clopping to his lady when?
>>
>>30094892
Odds the first one evens the second one. I'm fine either way.
>>
>>30094892
Go and have a look around, also ask for extra blankies.
>>
File: 1454984389610.png (130KB, 1550x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1454984389610.png
130KB, 1550x1250px
Looks like it's gonna be exploring and asking for extra blanket. Be back with a post.
>>
>>30095552
>Be back with a post.
Etherbreeze seems to doubt that GM.
>>
>>30082844

> Paperbloom, still a bit unsure over your sudden generosity, busies himself by setting a picture of his wife up on the table next to the bed.
> You however have nothing to actually unpack.
> Your steamer is filled with dresses and some personal effects, but nothing you'd want to take out right now.
> Rather than bother him you simply grab one of the masks and slide it into your saddlebag, and then slip out the door..

> Walking down the halls, you can see that this level is still in various levels of undress.
> Costumed hotel staff rush about, setting up painted panels and decor.
> None of them stop to interact with you, as the event proper hasn't started yet.
> Still, it's interesting to watch them slowly build the relatively sterile halls into a forest of spirits.

Etherwing: "It's a shame you didn't get your own mask made for this event. You could have worn me."

> You turn around and see your doppelganger sitting on a panel, currently being slowly wheeled by a hotel staffer.
> While her tone was light hearted, it lacked the acidity that usually accompanied her quips.
> You almost talk back to her, but remember you're in public.
> It's nice that she's starting to back off on the constant pestering.

Etherwing: "Please sister. I'm much more than just an annoying pony. You just never give me a chance to be anything but."

> She giggles and hops off the panel as the hotel staffer rounds the corner.
> She doesn't fly next to you, merely walking on air.
> Sometimes you wonder why she doesn't just stop time to talk with you.

Etherwing: "Because it's a hassle. Not to mention I'd hate to make you dizzy and trip in front of so many ponies for something as silly as a casual chat."
>>
>>30095865

> You have a hard time believing that.
> Given that she's on many occasions poked at you for the sole purpose of making you act out in front of others.

Etherwing: "It's not my fault you have such funny angry faces."

> She finally reaches you, and sits on your back.
> Or perhaps its more like floating.
> You can feel a slight heaviness on you where she's sitting, but it's no doubt illusory.

Etherwing: "I think ethereal would be more fitting, no pun intended sister.

> You sigh and finally give in by whispering, exasperatedly.

Etherbreeze: "What do you want."

> She laughs, flittering off your back.

Etherwing: "Want? Nothing, just thought I'd have a chat with you. You are the only and most important pony in my life after all."

> While only and important were no doubt accurate descriptors, you can't help but roll your eyes at the comment.
> She swings around to float infront of you.

Etherwing: "Look, I know you're a few degrees away from popping your top at any given time. But that's no reason we shouldn't spend some time together. We could, I dunno, play some cards or a board game or something."

> She twirls a free hoof about as she lists off the activities, as if they were nothing more than frivolous suggestions.
> But the fact she'd even show herself to suggest them means she has some inkling of desire to see them happen.
---
Prompt: What do you feel about Etherwing's antics. Do you want to humor her request, either now or later at night? Who do you want to ask about bedding, a random guy, try to find it yourself, go to the receptionist again?
>>
>>30095871
>We could, I dunno, play some cards or a board game or something.
A'ight. Fo shizzle.
>>
>>30095871
Let play out her request, but we want to get those extra blanket first.
>>
>>30095871
Annoyed how she can simply read us back our thoughts but very amused that she's actually attempting some camradire instead of slowly driving us want to kill ourselves. Almost like a child she's trying to make up without actually having to apologize or admit to doing anything wrong. Since we won't have anything to do until a bit later we will certainly play a game with you, Etherbreeze.
>>
>>30095871
Lets hold off on the games until we're back home. Also, lets go back to the receptionist since everybody else seems pretty busy.
>>
>>30095984
I find it really amusing as a reader. Instead of having an italicized thought process, Etherwing's practically reading the greens to read Etherbreeze's thoughts.

>>30095993
I don't think brushing her off would be a good idea. She's actually going out of her way to try and spend time with us, we shouldn't waste it.
>>
>>30096015
Do we even have anything we can play with? Only thing I can think of is a game of truth or dare.
>>
>>30096052
I'm guess we probably have some sort of cards. I mean, we're going on what's likely to be an extended trip so we'd bring some form of entertainment. Also, the town we lived in at Hayseed was big on board games since it rained so much. We might have picked a taste up for them there.
>>
>>30096068
> Your steamer is filled with dresses and some personal effects
>>
>>30096097
Personal effects, like cards or boardgames or books.
>>
>>30096119
I find that extremely unlikely.
>>
>>30096097
I know for a fact that we brought out paint kit and liquid rainbow.

I just made up the rainbow but I konw how Etherbreeze loves that spice.
>>
>>30095871
Maybe ill have that cool sister I always wanted.

Ya lets give it a shot, but later when paper is sleeping through his nightpact bs.

I have no idea who to ask, hotel staff should be fine.
>>
>tfw no pocket cloud to play with
>>
>>30098040
Feels bad man.
>>
>>30095865
>Etherwing: "It's a shame you didn't get your own mask made for this event. You could have worn me."
A terrifying case of staircase wit.
>>
>>30098040
>>30098550
>Faggots complain about no pocket clouds
Boo fucking hoo. Why don't you make it a goal to obtain that instead of forgetting about it later?
>>
>>30098653
Why so angry, anon? Why do two anons saying "I wish we had some cloud" bother you so much?
>>
>>30098555
Trips demand you explain what staircase wit is
>>
>>30096052
>>30096068
>>30096119

You know, I'm sure Etherwing could just make illusory cards to play with if we don't have them. She can make clouds and other things from our memory. Why not cards?
>>
>>30066784
catch up bump
>>
>>30099220
It's when you think of the best reply to a question (or in this case, a great idea) just after its too late to actually use it. Like on the bottom on the stairs as you're leaving the party.
>>
So are we getting the blankets now, or playing with Etherwing?
>>
weh
>>
File: spitfire bump.gif (347KB, 350x385px) Image search: [Google]
spitfire bump.gif
347KB, 350x385px
>>30102583
>>30103371
>>
>>30103887
>>
>>30103887
I want to see Etherbreeze in a retro flight suit.
>>
File: spitfire break.png (556KB, 1340x1735px) Image search: [Google]
spitfire break.png
556KB, 1340x1735px
>>
back from work, time for writing
>>
>>30096052
>>30096068
>>30096097
>>30096119
I dunno, what other kind of stuff would Etherbreeze bring?

>>30095871
[Etherwing will remember this]

> You blink, taking a moment to let her request sink in.
> ... In the entire time you've known her, Etherwing has never actually asked anything of you since you spurned her.
> Sure, she had pestered you about what she would have done.
> Or criticized what you actually did.
> You never have actually done anything with her, at least not of the peaceful sort.
> She puts on a smug grin before you even speak.

Etherbreeze: "I... Suppose I coul-"

Etherwing: "Wonderful~"

> Your twin giggles and begins to fly backwards away from you.

Etherwing "-though I'm guessing playing a game of cards with yourself in front wouldn't be too flattering. I suppose I'll just drop by when we're alone."

> She then bleeds into the wall behind her, dispersing into the painting.
> Then you're alone again.
> You shake your head.
> Her recent whimsy is confounding.
> Not everything has changed though.
> She still enjoys cutting you off.

> With the recent but short conversation in your mind, you take the elevator down to the first floor.
> When you step out into the lobby however, you find it curiously empty.
> The stump-desk that had previously seated the receptionist minutes before was now empty.
> Before you can approach for further inquiry however, you hear the fevered whispering of two mares.
> It's down the hallway just left of the elevators, and quite heated.
> However, it's too quiet to hear.
> You are quite certain however, that one of the voices is the receptionist.
---

Prompt: Emotions and thoughts, as always. Try to get closer and listen in, or stand at the stump-desk? Or something else? Maybe explore the hotel?
>>
>>30106598
Let's stop being paranoid for a second there and just walk around for a bit. Maybe they have snackbar? Or a swimming pool we could use to have some fun? But let's delay our exploring so we could get blankies first.
>>
>>30106598
>cards
>Not playing Chess
It wouldn't even be weird for you to be moving both sets of pieces yourself.

Get them blankets and maybe we'll come upon something interesting along the way.
>>
>>30106598
It won't hurt to listen to the conversation for a bit.
>>
>>30107377
Sneaky, sneaky pony.
>>
>>30106598
Let's eavesdrop. Apparently that's our thing now.
>>
>>30107506
That doesn't make us a bad pony does it?

>>30106598
>I dunno, what other kind of stuff would Etherbreeze bring?

Uh, cards! And a board game!
>>
>>30108198
Only if we miss the chance to call Twilight, "colonel."
>>
>>30106598
Dont eavesdrop, Just go up to her normally gosh.

Since were gonna sneak anyway can we use one of our fancy re-rolls to stop our screw up?
>>
>>30109364
Might get more info with our social skills than just being sneaky anyway.
>>
>>30106598
I say listen in.
>>
File: etherbreeze iwtci.png (56KB, 1000x880px) Image search: [Google]
etherbreeze iwtci.png
56KB, 1000x880px
>>
>>30110897
Assume the position.
>>
>>30110242
>>30109364
These.
>>
File: cloud delivery.png (564KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
cloud delivery.png
564KB, 3000x3000px
>>
I bet the earth ponies did this.
>>
We're good at sneaking, we even leveled it up and Etherwing made a snarky comment about it OoC. We should eaves drop.
>>30112961
YES, POCKET CLOUD
>>
>>30112961
Wait, is this art from something else or brand new art. If it's new art we can get Pegabucks for it!
>>
>>30114715
It's a vintage work so no pegabucks.
>>
So are we sneaking or walking up? It seems pretty even at the moment.

I'm for sneaking btw
>>
File: etherwing.png (10KB, 506x514px) Image search: [Google]
etherwing.png
10KB, 506x514px
>>30116313
Oh yeah? Well, I say we walk up.
>>
>>30116853
I'm with shitstarter here.
>>
File: 1493144696078.png (196KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
1493144696078.png
196KB, 600x424px
>>30116853
>Wanting to miss out on any delicious secrets.
Wow, good one. You're a top notch comedian.
>>
>>30116923
Well, it is Etherwing. She'd probably try to convince us to make toast in the tub.
>>
>>30117008
>Don't you hate how dry toast is
>Try using the toaster in the tub instead, then you'll get moist toast!
>>
>>30116853
We said we would play with you later, you harpie. Leave the thread alone.
>>
File: 1493701762271.png (137KB, 650x672px) Image search: [Google]
1493701762271.png
137KB, 650x672px
>>30117152
It's time to stop Wingshaming. We all know she's the better of the two so stop pretending to be ignorant.
>>
>>30117190
Samefagging isn't helping your case, Etherwing.
>>
File: not etherwing.png (19KB, 506x514px) Image search: [Google]
not etherwing.png
19KB, 506x514px
>>30117215
Lies. I am a completely different sentient magical construct.
>>
>>30117352
Ah, you must be Éterala; her distant latin relative.
>>
>>30117352
I'll give you twenty pegabucks for that.

Walk around
>>30106893

Listen
>>30107377
>>30107506
>>30108116
>>30110381
>>30114265
>>30116923
>>30117008

Approach
>>30109364
>>30110242
>>30112174
>>30116853

Listen in has won. I'll be writting up a post after I wake up because I'm still exhausted from yesterday. I hate 80 pound bags of concrete. They shouldn't exist.
>>
>>30117879
That's 70 something pegabucks now.
>>
>>30117910
We're RICH!
>>
>>30117924
Don't spend it all in one place.
>>
Flap, flap.
>>
File: 1493716038761.jpg (124KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1493716038761.jpg
124KB, 894x894px
>>30117924
If we could get 20 pegabucks from an edit... Oh my imagine how much we'll get from actual art. Eeeeee.
>>
File: 1494865760163.png (187KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494865760163.png
187KB, 1200x1000px
>>30117879
How much is this one worth?
>>
>>30119587
You captured Etherbreeze's wondrous eyes perfectly.
>>
>>30104406
>>
>All this time Etherbreeze is just standing in the hallway, waiting.
>>
>>30119587
Was wondering when that would be claimed. Have 100 pegabucks.

>>30106598

> If nothing else, curiosity has become a forte of yours.
> You walk up to the corner where the voices are behind casually but quietly.

[Sneaky (Not being heard) - Success]
[Perception (Hearing the conversation - Minor Success]

???: "And that's it? Another po.. ends up passed ou. ... ......., and you ex.... a simple ...... ... mollify me?"

> The voices are so hushed it's hard for you to make out the entirety of the conversation, but its clearly a heated one.
> The receptionist is clearly being accused of something, and doesn't enjoy the tone at all.

Receptionist: "Yes, because it wasn't .. ... stupid pepperhead. Maybe if .... calm .... a bit .... ... that."

???: "Pepperhead? You think I'm ...... ..... now? I guess we'll ... ... hot ...... get when Grand lights . .... ..... your stupid ..... behind."

> Suddenly the receptionists tone changes to a more desperate manner.

Receptionist: "W-wait a second, ... .... .... .. ... him involv-"

???: "Oh, worried .... .... liking you? Maybe you should have ...... ..... .... before you started taking ..... ... .. ... the ponies around here."

Receptionist: "What do you .... ....? ...... bribe .... .... time? You .... .. .. . corner ok, you win. Just .... .... ... . ... ......... I didn't.

???: "A bribe? Last .... ... .... me believing you. This time is me ...... ... .. the problem."

> Before the receptionist can respond, you hear hoofsteps walk off further down the hall around the corner.
> The stressed voice of the reception curses under her breath, before taking steps towards the corner and you.
---

Prompt: What do? You could pretend you were looking for her, try to sneak off aways to look less suspicious, reveal you were listening and ask to help, or something else?
>>
>>30121712
Who's pretending, we were looking for her.
>>
>>30122010
I guess he probably meant "Pretend we we're not listening in and just innocently looking for the Receptionist".
>>
>>30121712
Well we where looking for the receptionist for extra blanket. let pretend we where not listening to the conversation.
>>
>>30121712
Shes stealing from patrons? Maybe drugging them? Maybe some other less sinister thing. This really is not our problem.

Go ask her for some blankets already.
>>
>>30121712
The pony rave scene is hardcore, these dudes don't mess around.

Ask where the ice machine is.
>>
If the number of periods is the number of letters.

>>30121712
>???: "And that's it? Another po.. ends up passed ou. ... ......., and you ex.... a simple ...... ... mollify me?"

???: "And that's it? Another poNY ends up passed ouT ... ......., and you expect a simple excuse can mollify me?"

> Receptionist: "Yes, because it wasn't .. ... stupid pepperhead. Maybe if .... calm .... a bit .... ... that."

Receptionist: "Yes, because it wasn't ME YOU stupid pepperhead. Maybe if YOUD calm DOWN a bit YOUD SEE that."

> ???: "Pepperhead? You think I'm ...... ..... now? I guess we'll ... ... hot ...... get when Grand lights . .... ..... your stupid ..... behind."

???: "Pepperhead? You think I'm HEATED RIGHT now? I guess we'll SEE HOW hot THINGS get when Grand lights A FIRE UNDER your stupid ..... behind."

> Receptionist: "W-wait a second, ... .... .... .. ... him involv-"

No clue.

> ???: "Oh, worried .... .... liking you? Maybe you should have ...... ..... .... before you started taking ..... ... .. ... the ponies around here."

???: "Oh, worried HE'LL STOP liking you? Maybe you should have THOUGHT ABOUT THAT before you started taking ..... ... .. ... the ponies around here."

> Receptionist: "What do you .... ....? ...... bribe .... .... time? You .... .. .. . corner ok, you win. Just .... .... ... . ... ......... I didn't.

Receptionist: "What do you EVEN WANT? ...... bribe .... .... time? You HAVE ME IN A corner ok, you win. Just .... .... ... . ... ......... I didn't.

>???: "A bribe? Last .... ... .... me believing you. This time is me ...... ... .. the problem."

???: "A bribe? Last TIME WAS JUST me believing you. This time is me GETTING RID OF the problem."

I think something bad is going on, and this isn't the first time that it's happened. It also probably isn't the first time the receptionist has been accused? Possibly the bit about a bribe was that she paid the mystery voice off before to keep him from accusing her to her boss (The Grand guy?).
>>
>>30122466
If she's being victimized though we should try and help her.
>>
>>30121712
Lets ask her what happened. Maybe we can help her or get an ally.
>>
>>30122085
Ask for blankets, do not iquire

>>30122466
>>30122629
Ask for blankets/Ice Machine, no indication of inquiry

>>30122765
>>30123116
Ask about the problems.

So.... What's it gonna be peeps? Right now it looks like Ask about it AND ask about blankets.
>>
>>30123206
I'm okay with it, but make sure it's framed like we just accidentally heard parts of a heated conversation.
>>
Defintely the best art so far.
>>
>>30121712
>Pepperhead

I like that insult.
>>
[The Receptionist will remember this]

>>30121712

> The next few moments before the receptionist rounds the corner are used to prepare.
> You relax your face, resetting it so that it can show the proper look of surprise of running into the pony you were looking for.
> You also flush any existing emotions, giving you a blank canvas to work upon.
> When she does round the corner, she finds a familiar face with a hint of suprise in her voice.

Etherbreeze: "Oh, wonderful. Just the pony I was looking for. You're not busy are you?"

[Empathy - Great Success]

> Her mane is slightly disheveled but still well enough made that anyone who hadn't seen it previously would believe she was without stress.
> Her face though is not bearing the mask it was previously, and her bright green eyes ever-so-slightly betray the turmoil in her head.
> In spite of it however, she smiled.
> It seemed a bit off however, almost sad.
> Almost.

Receptionist: "Oh? No, not at all. I was just getting off break is all. Is there anything I can do for you?"

> She doesn't even seem to realize she's out of costume.
> Compared to her previous predatory whimsy, this seems rather flat.
> It's more of an act then she put on with a mask.

Etherbreeze: "There is, I was wondering if I could get some extra blankets."
>>
>>30123815

> She tilts her head a bit.

Receptionist: "Not comfortable sleeping with the stallion? "

> The response throws you off.
> While he certaintly hadn't been trying to come off as being an item with you, Paperbloom hadn't done much to refute it either.
> Nor was making such blatant statements the usual for receptionists and other service ponies.
> Yet she continues, as if more in an off-handed tangent.

Receptionist: "I can have some extra blankets and pillows sent up to your room, it wouldn't be a problem."

> Her words rest on an awkward silence.
> Clearly she's focusing on a train of thought in her head much more than what she's saying.
> Normally -or perhaps previously would be a better word- you would have been stoic about it.
> But the last few days, you've been rather emotional towards others.
> So in contrast with your usual behavior you step closer to her, just enough into her personal space to get her attention.

[Lying (You weren't listening on purpose) - Great Success]

Etherebreeze: "I don't mean to be nosy but... Are you okay?"

> This snaps her out of whatever conversation she had been having with herself.
> She looks up at you with wide eyes that quickly thin to slits.
> The way her hair on her back of her neck stood up showed her discomfort.
> You could practically hear her heart racing.

[Socialize (Building Trust) - Perfect Success]
[Socialize (Revealing Secrets) - Minor Failure]

> Before she can become defensive however, you intercede.

Etherbreeze: "I know I shouldn't have but... I overheard you talking while looking for you... I-if it's something you don't want to talk about that's fin-"

> Internally you can't help be feel confused, as you start back-pedaling.
> It's supposed to be an act.
> But at some point, your act became a genuine display of concern for a complete stranger.
> The receptionist seems just as confused by it, her softening to a confused yet cautious glance.
>>
>>30123818

Receptionist: "It is fine. You listening that is... I'm just..."

> She tries to figure out what to continue the conversation with.
> The room goes silent until a pair of work stallions round the corner with another painted panel.
> The sudden introduction of onlookers unparalyzes her, and she shakes her head with a concerned laugh.

Receptionist: "Thank you for the concern, but it's really nothing to concern yourself about. He's just a braggart who likes to bully newer hires like me."

[Judge Intentions - Minor Success]

> It was a lie, obviously.
> But there was much more going on with her words than just deception.
> What exactly that was however, you couldn't quite pick up on.
> Because despite the lies her words made, the feeling behind them was completely genuine.

Receptionist: "Anyways..."

> She fits the mask on herself again with a flick of telekinesis.

Receptionist: "If the bedding was all you needed, I'll make sure it get taken care of right away. Will that be all Miss Etherbreeze?"

> Impressively, she's remembered your name from when you checked in.
> Rather than push the issue further, you nod an acquiesce.

Etherbreeze: "Yes, that'll be all..."

Receptionist: "Asteri."

> She gives a nod to you after giving you her name, and then returns to her stump.
> Leaving you feeling rather strange all around.
> What kind of name was Asteri?
>>
>>30123822
It either means Star or falling star, or relating to that of some god; or some finnish word for some noun.
Or it's just some nonsensual name she uses so she doesn't have to give her real name. Or maybe all my guesses are wrong.
All it would take is adding a single letter to that name to make a big difference.
>>
>>30123815
>[The Receptionist will remember this]
Could be good, could be bad.
>>
>>30123822
Copy paste I choose you!
This name derives from the Ancient Greek “Astēr (ἀστήρ) astērios / astērion (Ἀστέριος / Ἀστερίων)”, meaning “star, aster”. Asteria was the daughter of the Titans Coeus and Phoebe and sister of Leto. According to Hesiod, by Perses she had a daughter Hecate. The Titan goddess of nocturnal oracles and falling stars, Asteria flung herself into the Aegean Sea in the form of a quail in order to escape the advances of Zeus. In Greek mythology, Astraea / Astrea was a daughter of Zeus and Themis or of Eos and Astraeus. She and her mother were both personifications of justice, though Astraea was also associated with innocence and purity.

Also were getting really sneaky about stuff, twilight may have been right to choose us for this mission.
>>
>>30123883
>Also were getting really sneaky about stuff, twilight may have been right to choose us for this mission.
What mission was it again?
>>
>>30123904
I have no fucking idea actually. I think we are going to some spooky magic city that is usually isolationist.
>>
>>30123957
>Twilight sends us to Starlight's village
Dammit.
>>
>>30123878
Or it could be pointless like all of telltale games.
>>
>>30124369
How are those games pointless?
>>
Well, we are gonna get our blankets now atleast... Should we head upstairs?
>>
File: laughing mares3.gif (2MB, 395x290px) Image search: [Google]
laughing mares3.gif
2MB, 395x290px
>>30124369
Luckily this is a quest so we aren't stuck on rails. (anymore kek)
>>
Get up thread.
>>
>>30128037
It's that new horse rush.
>>
>>30130445
>>
>>30126498
Nah we should explore a bit. Lets see what the main hall or what not looks like.
>>
>>30132272
Find what this hot party everyone is getting wasted at is about.
>>
Sorry if this post isn't as good as others. I kind of had heat exhaustion today at work so I'm a bit loopy still.
---
> The feeling of emptiness from a rather confusing encounter is fleeting.
> Absentmindedly your hooves has wandered through the halls and you find yourself in what looks like a central area of the hotel.
> This central area in most hotels would have been an open air garden, or perhaps a pool.
> Around it is the rooms an suites of the A section of the hotel, stretching up six stories all around.
> Unlike most hotels however, the central area is actually little more than a flat cement surface upon which a massive set is being built.
> Part rainbow fantasy and part nightmare, twelve staffers busily construct a forest befitting of spirits.

> A massive 'tree' has already been constructed in the very center of the area, it's trunk containing an alcove filled with tables and chairs of impossible flora.
> Stairs circle around it from the outside to a second level where a stage is set on one of the branches.
> Other branches also trail off from the stairs, forming a maze of branches supported by the smaller trees below it.
> Both levels are filled with alcoves for meetings and parties, but while they are hidden all from one another they have clear views to the stage itself.
> In the day light before the show starts it looks impressive.
> No doubt it'll look magical once the sun sets.

> Unfortunately a stark and unfitting yellow ribbon keeps you from entering as the crew finishes its final touches.
> Still, in the light you're able to see the paths that tonight will be hard to navigate.
> Unfortunately that also means you've spoiled some of the fun of this menagerie .
> Only time can tell if it was worth it.
---
Prompt: Return to room? Go out and shop? Send a message to Twilight or someone else? Something else?
>>
>>30132982
Send a message to Twilight about us arriving safely and where we're staying.
>>
>>30132982
Can't leave Paperbloom hanging.
>>
>>30132982
Go back to the room to tell Paperbloom we're going to send la message, maybe two. One to princess Twilight, another to our homey that's SOL (Shit Out of Luck) because of his inheritance.
>>
>>30133361
This, we need to catch up with frens.
>>
>>30133361
Best option. Spicy dancing might follow.
>>
>>30135142
Spicy dancing? What?
Dancing as in style or with someone? Whatever you mean let's do the cha cha cha.
>>
>>30134451
>>
File: Tulip Blue and Ozwaltz.png (90KB, 1406x933px) Image search: [Google]
Tulip Blue and Ozwaltz.png
90KB, 1406x933px
>>30135861
Our friend from school who lives in Canterlot now.
>>
>>30137521
Let's do it.
>>
>>30137521
ITS TIME
>>
File: lyra thumbs up2.png (93KB, 488x386px) Image search: [Google]
lyra thumbs up2.png
93KB, 488x386px
>>30138617
>>30140643
>>
>>30132982
> Having visited the mostly completed spectacle that tonight will be full of life and masquerade, you turn from the garish yellow bands and return to the elevator.
> Going back through the reception hall you see that the receptionist Asteri has returned to where you first met her, greeting another guest with the same sly tones as she did you.
> The risiduals of that strange encounter still lay in your mind, but you pursue a different train of thought as you return to your room.
---

Etherbreeze: "Paperbloom."

> You ask into the suite as you open the door.
> His greeting consists of a surprised clatter as he falls off one of the log-bench, and onto blanket spread on the floor.
> You're surprised to be honest, that the blankets were brought up so fast.
> You suppose the fact Paperbloom had already laid it out as s good enough reason to not tease him for his clumsiness.

Paperbloom: "Oh, Lady. Are you back already? I thought you had gone out since the bedding arrived without you."

> He quickly hops back to his feet and straightens his mane.

Etherbreeze: "Not quite. I was just taking an early tour of the hotel."

> You take a seat at the kitchenette island as you continue.

Etherbreeeze: "Could you bring me two of the green flame sheets please?"

> Normally you would have only used one for the Princess and regular parchment for Oswaltz.
> But given your unknown schedule you figured you'd splurge a bit.
> You were able to afford it after all.

Paperbloom: "Absolutely, just give me a second..."

> Your aide returns with two thin pieces of paper and a quill.
> You take to writing, making sure that you letter to Twilight doesn't reveal anything unusual about your visit.
>>
>>30141976

[Lying (Hiding intentions) - ???]

> Hiding your intentions isn't hard, as Twilight was known to keep your correspondence.
> Merely letting her know you were in town and attending the festivities was innocuous.
> Still you made an effort to keep your tone believable.
> Just casual enough to seem as though you were speaking with somepony on good terms, but formal enough to not seem falsely misleading

> As for the letter to Oswaltz, you find yourself having trouble writing.
> You were very casual with him, so you find yourself rethinking your sentences before you even put them down.
> The constant charade of niceties with other nobles ever since your graduation has made your vocabulary...
> Stuffy to say the least.

> When you finish writing and addressing the letters, you cast a simple flame spell and light the parchment alight.
> Now all you have to do is wait until you get a reply.
---
Prompt: What do now, wait til the festivities and participate? Play a game with Etherwing? Hang out with Paperbloom? Nap? Something else?
>>
>>30141980
Ask Paperbloom if he has any plans at the moment. If he wants to go explore Canterlot then that's cool.

Maybe we could find some quiet secluded place to play solitare, chess, checkers, whatever with Etherwing.
>>
>>30141980
I mentioned chess earlier so that's what I want to see with Etherwing.
>>
>>30141980
Let spend some time with Etherwing.
>>
Let Etherwing rot. Let's go out and hit the town with Paperbloom
>>
>>30141980
Improve relations with our sentient spell sister.
>>
Last minute save
>>
>>30141980
Nap, failing that etherwing.
>>
>>30141980
How much time do we have for activities?
>>
>>30141980
Filthy ziggers.
>>
File: etherbreeze nom.png (45KB, 823x539px) Image search: [Google]
etherbreeze nom.png
45KB, 823x539px
>>
>>30145788
You leave Dashie alone, Ether.
>>
>>30145818
>another crazed fan preening her wings, hoping for an old feather was a souvenir.
>>
>>30145788
L-lewd
>>
>>30146536
Incest when?
>>
>>30147881
>>
>>30147201
Now.
I but Etherwing likes to think about Etherbreeze rubbing one off. Maybe she can feel it as well.
>>
Blump
>>
Do you guys think Etherwing has any weird fetishes that weird out Etherbreeze? Or Visa Versa?
>>
>>30149264
>>
>>30149948
H*ndh*ld*ng
>>
BUUMP
>>
>>30150782
Oh god, Etherwing is a human fetishist. It's like pottery.
>>
>>30141980

> Your hoof quietly taps the counter-top.
> With the letters sent, the waiting begins and you ponder how to spend you time.
> As the possibilities flit about your mind, you remember two things.
> The first was the promise you made with your tattooed twin.
> The second was Paperbloom's expressed fascination with the big city.
> The two thoughts are complimentary, you realize with a smile.

Etherbreeze: "So Paper..."

> Calling him by his name in short comes a bit easier now, but still has an edge you can't deny.
> Sliding off the stool, you trot over to the window.
> It's currently covered from the other side, hiding the construction in progress within the event hall.

Etherbreeze: "Are you impressed? With Canterlot?"

Paperbloom: "Definitely."

> You turn around with a grin you haven't worn since your Academy days.

Etherwing: "They weren't THAT long ago.

> While the statement in your head is true, it doesn't change the perception that all the things of your early adulthood was a lifetime ago.
> You go to your bag and take out a few bit notes.
> Since you opted for the smaller suite, you still have some liquidity.

Etherbreeze: "When I was younger there was a place I used to enjoy, on the corner of Starswirl and fifth not far from here. Good food, great music, and plenty of interesting strangers."

> You float the notes to your aide.

Paperbloom: "I'm not sure I follow."

> You chuckle.

Etherbreeze: "I'm giving you a short recess from your duties Paperbloom. We'll be here for a few hours at least, probably a day or two since we got here early."

> Turning around you can see a rather confused.

Etherbreeze: "The restaurant is just a suggestion, but go enjoy yourself. That should be enough money to have some relaxation before our big meeting."

> Although he still looks a bit uneasy, the sark of excitement is impossible to miss in his eyes.
> For a moment he clearly tries to think of something to say, but ultimately shuffles out akwardly
>>
>>30152566
They grow up so fast. Now to find a game.
>>
>>30152566
Now with Paperbloom gone, we can now spend time with our "twin sister" with what ever game we brought.
>>
[Etherwing liked this]

>>30152566

Etherwing: "Leaving us all alone."

> Your twin is already sitting at the counter when you turn around, leaning forward with a smile.
> Curiously she's completely monotone until she speaks again, and her form fills in with crayonlike color scribbles that slowly fill out into her actual hues.

Etherwing: "Color me surprised. You kept your promise."

> Her chortle seems less annoying than usual.
> You realize it's likely due to her not sharing her actual emotions directly with you.
> One of the most frustrating things about speaking with her usually, was being intimately familiar with her ridicule.

Etherwing: "How else would I get through your thick head?"

> She knocks on her head as if to make a point.
> Rolling your eyes, you trot over to your sister, sitting opposite of her at the counter.

Etherbreeze: "So, were you wanting to just spend the time insulting me as usual sister?"

> Her coy smile fades a bit with your last word, turning away.

Etherwing: "I guess we could try something different."

Etherbreeze: "Like a game that doesn't involve reading my mind and making back-handed remarks."

> She shrugs and laughs.

Etherwing: "You always have the strangest ideas, but I suppose I could give it a spin."

> With a sigh, you open your trunk with your telekinesis and pull out a box.
> In it is one of the games you enjoy to pass time with, when you actually had some.
> You set it on the table and open it.
---
Prompt: What kind of game does Etherbreeze enjoy? Something real? Something new and unheard of?
>>
>>30152817
Let's play poker.
>>
>>30152817
Let play some chess
>>
>>30152817
So, what do you think Paperbloom?

>>30153146
Sure.
>>
>>30152817
Settlers of Cattan?
>>
>>30152817
>Settlers of Catan
With just two players?

>>30153961
Chess is the perfect game for a 1 on 1 battle of wits.
>>
>>30154314
Agreed, assuming she promises to not listen in.
>>
Rub a dubs
>>
>>30155235
Dubs, where? Etherwing demands dubs
>>
>>30156024

>>30152566
>[Etherwing liked this]

It all makes sense now.
>>
>>30157201
>>
>>30154314
>Chess is the perfect game for a 1 on 1 battle of wits.
Yeah, and either Wing or Breeze will turn it into a competition instead of a fun game.
>>
>>30159196
Sometimes the best way to bond is through competition.
>>
>>30159227
I dunno, given what she's said she likes and said... What would improve her mood and relationship with us
>>
>>30159243
Since she values honesty (or at least says so), I would think a fair competition would just the thing. In chess, every move you have is out there on the board clear to see.
>>
>>30159267
I've been under the impression she likes consistency between feelings and actions.If you don't like someone, then they are fair game who can and should be exploited. If you do like someone you should treat them well and fairly.

I think Etherbreeze is a closet nerd. She should play a card game or something.
>>
fucking bump
>>
Bloop, soon
>>
File: mlpcl.jpg (15KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
mlpcl.jpg
15KB, 288x216px
Chess is boring. We should play something that requires real thought, real skill.
>>
>>30162929
Nice
>>
>>30162929
>not the Cloudsdale version of Ticket to Ride
>>
>>30164506
> Not the Cloudsdale version of risk. It's 3D
>>
>>30165128
>Not playing 4D Clousdale
>Etherbreeze: Where do I even move?
>Etherwing: Don't you mean when?
>>
>>30165147
> Not 5D
Etherbreeze: I win!
Etherwing: No you don't, you only won one game, not all infinity games.
>>
>>30165631
>6D
>Etherwing: I win, because the universe where I win is the best of all possible universes.
>>
>>30166941
>Dimension 69 they both fug
>>
File: etherbreeze etherwing.jpg (293KB, 1678x1680px) Image search: [Google]
etherbreeze etherwing.jpg
293KB, 1678x1680px
>>30167046
>>
File: twilight sparkle time.png (361KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle time.png
361KB, 640x360px
Sometimes I worry Twiggly Wiggly has just forgotten about us.
>>
>>30168124
Hot
>>
>>30168401
I dunno, we seem to have made it into her friend list.
>>
>>30168838
What if she stopped signing into her snoutbook though?
>>
>>30169179
It concerns me.
>>
>>30170127
We can just keep spamming her and her friends. Especially if she blocked us.
>>
You guys haven't really decided on a game...
>>
>>30171589
We are going to play Dead Of Winter with her.
>>
>>30171589
Seems the majority picked chess. Are you sure you know how to QM?
>>
>>30171688
>Longname
>QM
choose one
>>
>>30171589
We should play checkers.
>>
>>30171589
We're bad at this. Can you pick a game for us please?
>>
>>30171589
Chess. Chess. Chess.
>>
>>30173461
Backgammon
>>
File: trump chess.png (202KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
trump chess.png
202KB, 430x320px
>>30171589
>>
>>30176397
Pffffft
>>
>>30177413
>>
File: etherbreeze socks.jpg (115KB, 796x1017px) Image search: [Google]
etherbreeze socks.jpg
115KB, 796x1017px
>>
I've been doing tons of yardwork today since its my day off. I'll be resuming tonight
>>
File: 1381471.png (9KB, 395x355px) Image search: [Google]
1381471.png
9KB, 395x355px
>>30180726
Y-yeah. Get nice and sweaty for us.
W-wew!
>>
Help us etherbreeze were suffering board game paralysis.

(chess is fine, if it sucks we can play a different game later.)
>>
>>30152817

> Opening the box reveals the contents to be a collection of finely polished wooden chess pieces.
> The king and queen of each set are further decorated with an opal for the whitish wood pieces, and onyx on the dark wood pieces.
> Setting up the game is simple enough, you've played quite a bit of this game as a child with your slightly younger brother Winterbeat, before you were sent off to academy.
> You even entertained yourself their with it too, though the games were far less common.
> You had to study diligently just to keep yourself from failing out of the school.

Etherwing: "Until I finally managed to fix things that is.

Etherbreeze: "I really hope you don't plan on reading me while we play."

> The pegasus swings around in her seat to face you, wiping a trickle of crayon colored blood from her brow with a laugh.

Etherwing: "You wound me sister, accusing me of taking advantage of our connection like that."

> You roll your eyes, your telekinetic grasp still on the board.
> The question of who would play white (and thus first) was unanswered.
> ...
> Surprisingly Etherwing didn't jump on the chance to respond to you thoughts.
> Perhaps she was going to actually play with you after all.

Etherbreeze: "White or black, Etherwing?"

Etherwing: "Black of course. It wouldn't be fair for the better player to take first move after all."

[Smarts (Play Chess) - Minimal Success]
[Etherwing liked this]

> The games then start.
> At first you mostly focus on the game, exchanging pieces with Etherwing.
> It goes on for some time, with Etherwing chiding your poor moves and reluctantly praising your good ones.
> Eventually you manage to corner her king.

Etherbreeze: "Checkmate."

> Your green haired sister stares at the board.
> Taking it as a rather childish admission of her defeat you start to put the game away.
> You're surprised then when you feel her shake her head.

Etherwing: "Once more.."

[1/2]
>>
>>30182389

[Empathy (Reading Etherwing] - Great Success]

> Looking up at your twin you find her cocky grin has been replaced by a strangle tranquil smile.
> None of the usual vitrol or oppressive feelings of superiority seem to flow from her.
> While it was a confusing change from her —considering she had lost— you nonetheless acquiesce and reset the board.
> The game again begins again, with you taking first move.
> But instead of snarky remarks, Etherwing begins to bring up stories from the Academy.
> Before she had revealed herself, when your life suddenly and unexpectedly took a turn for the better.
---

Etherwing: "Do you remember when Tulip Blue invited you to the icecream parlor, a week before the sophmore finals?"

> You nod, looking up from the chess board and the moves you had been planning.
> That was before you finally got your magic back, and the thought of failing another final was driivng you mad.
> Most of the other students at the accademy had only poor thoughts of you due to your lackluster magical performances, but Tulip Blue had made an effort to try and be your friend for some reason.
> You wouldn't really say she was your friend at that point as your own neurotic pride had you pushing her away for the most part, seeing her overtures of friendship as pity.
> Nearing the end of the year though the stress was such that you humored her, and started building an actual friendship.

Etherbreeze: "I must have eaten a whole gallon of icecream. I still remember feeling guilty about it the night after."

[2/3]
>>
>>30182603

> A silence interjects itself, and you both end up taking another move before she returns to the conversation.

Etherwing: "... What flavor was that ice cream?"

> Again you look up at her in surprise.
> She however is still looking at the board.
> It suddenly hits you: she's acting... shy.
> The realization makes makes you yourself feel a bit off balance.

Etherbreeze: "It was uh... Just strawberry I think."

> She smiles a bit, and for a moment you can taste the barest hint of strawberries in the air.
> With a nod she giggles.
> But it lacks the usual antagonism you're accustomed to finding in her laughter.

Etherwing: "It was wasn't it..."

> She takes her move, the peice of wood on board making a satisfying sound.

Etherbreeze: "Why do you ask?"

> For a moment her face goes blank as he deliberates internally.
> You know that face well, of someone grappling with their own insecurities and a thousand different outcomes.
> It's the face the lies behind the mask you wear more often than is probably healthy.
> Ultimately though she sighs and looks away with a weaker smile than before.

Etherwing: "... It's the first thing I remember."

> You try to find something to say to that, but you can't.
> The profundity of her simple statement defies your tongue.
> But it doesn't confound the fact that you feel a gentle warmth from your twin.
> One you haven't felt since she revealed herself to you.
> Like the game you play in silence, it passes and is replaced by her usual cocky regard for you.
> But for the moment, you enjoy a simple time with a complex game.
---
Prompt: What do after the game is over? Paperbloom will still be out when the game segment ends.

Also...

You've gained Arcane Bond as a benefit from having a strong relationship with Etherwing. You get a +3 on all arcane rolls and +5 on all dark magic and magical perception rolls.

[3/3]
>>
>>30181369
>longname works out in the gardens
>gets really sweaty, and the shine of the sun makes his muscles stand out.
>then he looks at you.

longname: "owo"
>>
>>30182618
I am thou, thou are I, from the sea of thy soul I come.
>>
>>30182618
Would it be weird to hug Etherwings non existent incorporial body? I know Etherbreeze may or may not pass through her, or not even touch her unless her sister does magic to give off the sensation or pressure that's she's there, but it's the thought that counts.
>>
>>30182695
[Anons like this]
>>
>>30184650
Might as well try.She's opening up to us now.
>>
>>30185141
You realize the more we like her, the harder it'll be to get rid of her when we tell Twilight right? You haven't forgetten how she's a soul eating monstrosity that deserves to be erased... right?
>>
>>30185831
We should hold off judgement until we hear her side of the story. I can't imagine WHY she would need to keep 1% of a soul, but I want to know. Also, we might be able to move her out of our head instead of just deleting her.
>>
>>30182618
Why... why couldn't we have stayed that way? It shouldn't have been like this. A cycle of anger and hatred between us. We are only hurting ourselves. I want to experience that brief moment where we loved eachother again. I fear that it may be gone forever, that this constant reciprocal hatred has changed you into a different pony. I'm... I'm sorry, Etherwing.
>>
>>30185947
You could reread the thread. She needed his qtmark to save a rouge spell from killing everyone and to give Breeze back her magic that Etherwing was previously using to simply be alive.
>>
>>30186071
You should reread the thread. She eventually figured out how to let us use our cutiemark and still be alive and that was when we got better at school. Why she decided to switch from that system to using part of Ember's mark is still unknown.

I know why she took the mark. I was asking why she kept part.
>>
>>30186210
We could... You know... Ask her.
>>
>>30186283
We are working towards that. She stopped talking to us before we could ask before, and now we are repairing the relationship to get it to the point where she would be willing to share.
>>
>>30182618
Less heavy stuff, anything else you always wanted to do Ether?

Ether must have really wanted it if she was willing to open up to us this quickly.

(what was our first memory of her again?)
>>
>>30186537
I believe she first revealed herself during the timestop mindscape scene, during the practicum. She had been active since we stopped being shit at magic, but that was when we became aware of it... The fact she puts so much weight on the icecream though makes me realize that she is probably experience starved since she has to live through us so much.
>>
>>30184658
The chains of the flashback are finally being broken.
>>
>>30187703
How does a sweaty longname break the chain of flashbacks?
>>
>>30186054
It couldn't stay that way because WE fucked it up by rejecting her after we promised not to reject her. Even after she gave back almost all of the juice, rather than ask about it we just kicked her in the face.
>>
>>30188773
Etherwing was an ass about ruining somebody's life and not giving a shit while, not WE but ETHERBREEZE finally snapped from the stress and exhaustion and went off on 'Wing. Neither of them were completely right or wrong in that situation. They have both been acting like childish bitches (mostly 'Wing if you want my two cents on it) ever since. They NEED to make up, and I think 'Breeze realizes this the most, which is why I posted that dialogue. Hopefully if 'Breeze apologizes and offers to make up for what she's done then maybe, just maybe, Etherwing will realize that it was wrong to make Etherbreeze's life a living hell instead of trying to make up earlier.
>>
>>30189469
You forget that Etherwing lacks maturity, most likely because the only person she can really interact with IS Etherbreeze. Her behavior is just a reflection of how she herself is treated, compounded over time.
>>
>>30189723
Etherbreeze may have started this cycle but Etherwing is the one that continued it and she has to be the one to stop. Breeze hurt her but Wing has been the one relentlessly tapping into Breeze's emotions to have Breeze boil over at her in no time or make a fool of herself again and again. Etherwing is by no means blameless.
>>
>>30189913
It wasn't so much that Wing was tapping into her emotions, as that Breeze was able to perfectly understand wing. It wasn't just words, she could feel every bit of feeling and intent behind the word.
>>
>>30189957
Same difference.
>>
Never forget, Etherwing is the enemy and must be destroyed.
>>
beep
>>
>>30191518
>>30191519
Funny

>>30182618

[Empathy (Gauging the Mood) - Perfect Success]
[This was a legendary role. You have regained a point of Moxie, refreshed by the turning of the pages in your large book of problems]

> The second game goes to Etherwing, mostly happening in silence other than the occasional decree of check.
> Her features are softer than you've ever seen them, yet she remains completely in focus.
> The way she so intently plays despite her apparent laxity draws you to her face.
> Even though they see the board in front of her as she moves the pieces, she is not looking at them.

> Instead deep inside; inside the most private place that hides behind the reflections cast by her eyes; buried under the complexities of the game laid before you; a girl sits all alone.
> The story of her life lies in-front of her, a narrative stunted and unmoving.
> Yet for the first time since she had written, she eyes the text with a mix of apprehension and hope.
> The thrumbs from her previously shattered quill holds her back.

> The imagery you conjure as you watch her is vivid, yet you do not feel any openness between you.
> Yet for some reason, you see it still.
> The whisper of a dream that you only now have heard because you took the time to listen.
> Whether it is merely an empathy on a level you simply can't have outside of your own mind or an actually invasion of her her deepest thoughts, you can't be sure.
> But the smallest of flames that seem to have reignited in her, you dare not flicker.
> So the insight you have felt, you let go and leave yourself with a somber satisfaction of atonement for a promise you failed to keep.
> The questions you have, of your doubts and anger over her past actions; you return them to your mind to merely enjoy the time.
> Eventually though that time comes to an end, as she declares checkmate.

Etherwing: "It seems I've won the best two out of three. I suppose it was inevitable."
>>
>>30191800

> The statement is akward, made only out of habit than actual boasting.
> You softly laugh.

Etherbreeze: "I suppose it was."

> You're not sure how much longer you sit there together, but you ultimately are alone.
> Paperbloom is still absent, and the sounds of the party begin to seep from the window.
---
Prompt: What do next? Wait? Look for Paperbloom? Attend the party? Something else?
>>
>>30191808
Let go attend the party, leave a note to inform paperbloom where we went.
>>
>>30191808
Take the mask with you and look for Paperbloom for a bit. Also place the extra sheets in a closet or on the bed. Wouldn't want anyone to step on them on the chance we invite people.
>>
I really wish we could have chosen to act like this from the getgo instead of being told we had to explode on her. Damn you flashbacks.
>>
>>30193217
Don't be a nerd. Just accept it as it is and move on.
>>
>>30193744
I accept it just fine. I just think it's a shame.
>>
>>30193840
It'd be boring if we had. One of the things I like about longname since I joined, is that fact Etherbreeze is such a character, not just a sefl-insert with perfect behavior.
>>
>>30193868
I think she would still be an interesting character instead of a self-insert if she hadn't suddenly turned on her sister, but I'm glad you're happy with the outcome we had.
>>
File: etherbreeze balloons.jpg (427KB, 926x1828px) Image search: [Google]
etherbreeze balloons.jpg
427KB, 926x1828px
>>
>>30194549
>>
>>30191808
How much time has past (check the clock), go look around for Paperbloom (is he spying from the door or around?) and see what we'll wear later.
>>
>>30191808
Go masturbate in the shower.
>>
>>30194549
I wish there was more art for this thread so we could get more pegabucks
>>
File: QMXC0236.png (51KB, 703x915px) Image search: [Google]
QMXC0236.png
51KB, 703x915px
>>30197725
Would a Winterbeat help?
>>
>>30193868
I agree. Neither of the things they did were right but it makes for intresting characters/story. They may be two onery bitches but they're my favorite onery bitches.
>>
>>30197786
Is that new or old? We might get pegabucks for it.
>>
Buh
>>
>>30199109
>liking bitches
wtf is wrong with you. I can't fucking waifu someone so fucked up
>>
>>30200921
I like them as characters, not romantically.
>>
>>30198707
>>
>>30191808
Time to party. Don't forget your mask.
>>
>>30203073
And watch out for roofies.
>>
>>30204141
>>
>>30204953
>>
File: etherbreeze pointy.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
etherbreeze pointy.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>
Sorry for the lack of posting this week. Memorial day sales have been hellish, I've just been too exhausted to post much. I have a three day week coming up after today though so I'll ramp up the posting then. Excited for the party!
>>
>>30208167
Lewds
>>
>>30208167
Will there be wubs?
>>
File: etherbreeze do it.png (864KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
etherbreeze do it.png
864KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>30207527
>>
File: two scoops2.jpg (116KB, 765x595px) Image search: [Google]
two scoops2.jpg
116KB, 765x595px
>>30182618
A whole gallon?!
>>
>>30210419
We need more art so we can have more variations of that
>>
>>30211042
>>
>>30212669
>>
>>30213415
>>
File: delet this.gif (677KB, 426x252px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.gif
677KB, 426x252px
>>30190628
>>
>>30199109
Our two friends were pretty cool too. I hope they figure in later.
>>
>>30215781
I hope to see them.
>>
>>30191808
Order a cloud delivery.
>>
File: derpy hooves catapult.jpg (269KB, 1600x1578px) Image search: [Google]
derpy hooves catapult.jpg
269KB, 1600x1578px
The gift of flight.
>>
I hope longname isn't dead... What horrible things do they do at work?
>>
>>30220172
We play the long game here at long name.
>>
>>30220190
Pretty sure that's why we have so little shitposting compared to other quests. Shitposters have an average life span equal to two longname posts.
>>
>>30220409
Two weeks?
>>
>>30220887
forever?
>>
Waiting is agony, yet it makes each post so delicious
>>
Long names owes us Pega-bucks for all this waiting. 50 pega-bucks a day.
>>
File: gryphon merchant.jpg (83KB, 504x566px) Image search: [Google]
gryphon merchant.jpg
83KB, 504x566px
>>30222886
With compounding interest.
>>
>>30224021
>>
>>30225361
>>
>>30208167
So far we've earned 63 pegabucks from the last thread. 20 from the gift card, 10 for a better answer, 30 for the bumping fee (which you need to renew every thread), and 3 for an attempt to earn more.

In this thread we've earned 20 pegabucks from the mustache Etherwing post, and 100 from Pleeny's Etherbreeze and Harmonics pic.

In total we have 183 pegabucks.

>>30223205
Jew Griff knows where it's at.

So if we're doing compounding interests, then...
We have 183 pegabucks. We gain an additional 50 pegabucks daily for every day you don't post on top of a 5% interest rate.
So if I did this right, we should be at $523.66 pegabucks right now.
>>
>>30227029
Sounds reasonable. You now have 523.66 pegabucks. Writing a post right now.
>>
>>30227248
Don't forget about the bumping fee for every bump. 10 pegabucks per past bump.
>>
>>30226573
bump
>>
>>30227315
I am not counting how many bumps have been made.

>>30191808

> The sound of music rouses you from you seat.
> Trotting over to the far side of the room you open the glass door and step out onto the balcony.
> While it's a balcony to an interior space, it seems anything but a hotel now that the venue's preparations have been finished.
> The magical forest of spirits stretches throughout, even your balcony touched by it; vines curl about the railing to blend the surface with the ever present forest.
> Down below a band plays within the central tree, the notes flittering through the branches and maze-like floor.
> The laughter of guests and the occasional shriek of surprise also fill out the air.

> Returning to the your room and closing the glass door, you grab your mask from the box provided by the hotel.
> While Paperbloom was still gone, you were not worried for him.
> He was an adult, and perfectly able to handle his own affairs.
> You wouldn't let that stop you from keeping up your disguise.
> Or from enjoying said disguise.
---

> The mask fits snugly on your face, but the high quality of its make keeps it from feeling claustrophobic.
> You feel the slight tingle of magic on your flank as you tighten the straps.
> Looking back, you see your cutie mark has disappeared.
> Perfect for the masquerade you're entering you realize, as you go under an arch of two spindly trees.
> The yellow warning tape was no more, and only the maze that loomed before you remained.
> In the center of the room, the giant main tree was brilliantly illuminated.

> A thrum of childlike excitement fills you.
> Yet thanks to the anonymity given to you by the mask, you indulge it by galloping into the haunted woods.
--

Prompt: First person to reply to this post will have the first two digits of their post determine what happens next.
>>
>>30228121
Don't you mean the last two digits?
>>
>>30228121
I did a quick look. 13 bumps, probably more if you count the ones I missed and the ones people may have deleted. 3-5 bumps that actually had "bump" in it, 7-10 quoted bump.
>>
>>30228121
Look around
Eat some snacks
See if there's any drunk fights
>>
>>30228121
Which mask did we pick?
>>
>>30228121
>what do?
Gib pegabucks
>>
>>30228203
Are you a wizard?
>>
>>30228629
Yes
>>
>>30228121
Will there be a hedge maze?
>>
>>30228121
Will there be people fucking like animals and orgies?
>>
>>30228121
Get a little liquid courage in your blood and go mingle. Co complain about shit. Talk shit about people or something.
>>
>>30228121
>>30228174
What does 74 get us?
>>
>>30231634
Bump tax
>>
>>30228121
Can we trade moxie for pegabucks?
>>
Wait... What about replies to our letters? Will they just pop up random in the party?
>>
File: pegabucks.jpg (31KB, 401x480px) Image search: [Google]
pegabucks.jpg
31KB, 401x480px
Hey guys! I found a fiver in the couch cushions!
>>
BUMP FOR PEGABUCKS
>>
Praise be?
>>
>>30228121

> You quickly find yourself lost in the claustrophobic twists and turns of maze.
> The multiple layers of the forest spectacle twist around on themselves, yet the ascents and descents are so subtle that it's hard to tell where you are.
> You bump into other patrons, their faces covered in mask and obscured by the gentle darkness.
> So you drink and be merry, the security of your anonymity undoing the tight bonds of responsibility and standards.
> For the first time in your life, you find unicorns acting more like pegasi; full of life and audacious dreams.
> Within half an hour, you are approached by a spirit

> A game is afoot: every mask has a word that will shine brightly to all but its wearer for those who play.
> Getting someone else to say that word gives you temporary control over them, in the form of a contract.
> While it cannot force them to reveal their true self, self harm, or violation, it will no doubt be used for hilarious and humiliating things.
> If you decide to play, the word shall be branded on your mask.
> The prize for the top five contract makers, the spirit promises, will receive a fantastic prize.
---
Prompt: Do you want to play?
>>
>>30241053
Why the hell not?
>>
>>30241053
Do it.
>>
>>30241053
This worries me because we harbor another pony in our mind and the terms and limits of what can be revealed are not clearly defined. I vote no.
>>
>>30241053
N to the o to the no. We've got secrets to keep thanks.
>>
>>30241053
I'm down to get silly.

>>30242150
They'd have to know us for it to be a problem.

>>30241358
Your fears are as likely to come true as Etherbreeze getting wings. Again no one knows it's her. No one knows about Etherwing. And everyone is here for fun.
This is NOT a time to worry about politics.
>>
>>30242307
I disagree, and I think Etherwing might like that we were considering her safety.
>>
>>30242307
You see anon, you're not thinking with your paranoia cap on. I like to think that Etherbreeze's motto is that every great noble has a healthy dose of paranoia. Still, let's go make some mistakes and finally get to something exciting.

>>30241053
Etherbreeze is in a good mood and finally enjoying some off-time! Let's play!
>>
>>30242328
Why do you disagree? How is not participating protecting Etherbreeze?

You stupid motherfucker. Who is going to ask shit that might relate to Etherwing?

Post your stupid add fear m8. Word for word what do you think would happen if Ether were to lose a game? And you're forgetting something. WINNING is also an option.
>>
>>30242848
I just thought that our concern for playing things safe might please Etherwing because she has been on us about stupid decisions before. That's it. I will gladly endorse your decision though since you seem to care WAY more about it than I do for some reason.

You're being very aggressive and argumentative when you could have just asked why.
>>
>>30243343 (me)
And I am aware that winning and losing are both options, and I am aware that nobody will ask about Etherwing. Not sure why you assumed all that extra stuff about my position.
>>
>>30241053
Sounds fun.
>>
>>30241358
>>30242150
>>30243343
It'll be fine. This is why we held down the CTRL key whenever we walked anywhere. We're a sneaky pony.
>>
>>30244922
Fuck those psychic guards.
>>
>>30243364
> Me
>>
>>30243364 (me)
> Me
>>
>>30245602
>>
File: starwberry surprise slam.gif (2MB, 558x428px) Image search: [Google]
starwberry surprise slam.gif
2MB, 558x428px
Found Etherwing in the show
>>
File: cloudkicker bendy.png (284KB, 2159x1424px) Image search: [Google]
cloudkicker bendy.png
284KB, 2159x1424px
>>
>>30243364 (You)
>>
>>30249289
>>
It's been a while. If there's no post today we'll have $602.34 pegabucks.
>>
Oh my god I did the math and we'll need a bit over 130 days of no posts from Long Name before we can even afford a single wing.

We need more fan art guys.
>>
File: cloudkicker bendy2.png (136KB, 1072x1262px) Image search: [Google]
cloudkicker bendy2.png
136KB, 1072x1262px
>>
>>30241053
Play!
>>
Compounding interest will bring it up to $684.96 today if therea no update.
Thread posts: 418
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.