[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When's it going to happen /mlp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 15

File: feather.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
feather.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
Season 7, 8, or 9?
>>
>>30066500
All memes aside, never
>>
File: glimglam.gif (1MB, 528x472px) Image search: [Google]
glimglam.gif
1MB, 528x472px
>>30066500
Nice dubs and it's only a matter of time. Glimglam truly is the best pony.
>>
>>30066500
do people actually think this is going to happen? Wasn't Starlight made to make up for alicorn twilight?
>>
>>30066606
Stupid people do. No, she wasn't, it was Haber who decided to reform her and make her the main character
>>
>>30066616
interesting. was there another plan for her before Haber?
>>
>>30066616
Yeah, haber's doing. Yet, probably the best thing to have happened in this series. We needed this breath of fresh air.
>>
>>30066626
All we know is that Meghan created her as a villain
>>
>>30066634
I legit missed having a spergy purple horse.
>>
>>30066643
She could've been a pretty interesting villain. Her set-up as someone who searched harmony in a different manner than Twilight had a lot of potential.
>>
File: 1494452774057.png (1MB, 1920x7530px) Image search: [Google]
1494452774057.png
1MB, 1920x7530px
reminder it is happening
>>
>>30066550
>lol never alicorn twilight guys
>>
>>30066668
she was a very interesting villain probably the best because she wasn't clear cut bad, and I'd love a flashback episode detailing her breakdown more.

however she is also an amazing protagonist too
>>
>>30066696
i missed out on that. whats up?
>>
>>30066662
you don't think twilight was spergy in the premiere and the flurry episode?
>>
>>30066680
Oh fuck if that's right...

i hope Starlight's princess-ship comes better than twilight's
>>
File: sitting.png (1MB, 6560x9206px) Image search: [Google]
sitting.png
1MB, 6560x9206px
>>30066726
im a huge Glimmerfag, and I'll love her no matter what, but there are definitely many better ways to complete her arc without making her a princess
>>
File: facehoof.png (294KB, 922x720px) Image search: [Google]
facehoof.png
294KB, 922x720px
>>30066680
>At hasbro HQ
>"Hey, DHX, don't you think Starlight it's not controvertial enough?"
>"I dunno Hasbro, she's caused a shitstorm bigger than Twicorn's"
>"Bigger than Twicorn's?"
>"Yeah"
>"How interesintg..."
>"Wait, what are you..."
>"That's it!"
>"Hasbro no"
>"The ultimate idea!"
>"Hasbro please"
>"DHX, come here, i have a suggestion"
>"Hasbro don't do this, i'm begging you"
>"What if you turn Starlight..."
>Sweat appears on DHX's forehead.
>"...into a princess?"
>"Why do i even try anymore"
>>
>>30066734
NO THERE AREN'T!
>>
>>30066734
I don't even think twilight needed to be one for majority of things she's gone through since.
My greatest fear is that they'll strip back all the flaws from glimmer and make her as bland as twilight.
>>
>>30066793
Even if she get's into a princess state, she will probably suck.
What will her title be anyways?
"Princess of redemption"?
>>
>>30066815
Equality most likely
>>
>>30066793
>My greatest fear is that they'll strip back all the flaws from glimmer
Why? No matter WHAT she does, no matter HOW MUCH she ungodly fucks up, everyone will sing a song about how great she is and forgive her.

I mean, fuck, she's going to mind rape Luna and celestia next right after she mind raped the mane six last season.
>>
>>30066815
>>30066822
Princess of Diversity
>>
>>30066832
>doesn't understand how Starlight works.

oh, Starlight haterfags, never change.
>>
>>30066833
that would be ironic as fuck considering her cult
>>
>>30066832
thats what makes her such a good character. she fucks up sometimes and isn't perfect, and still sometimes shows shades of her past self
>>
>>30066839
That's why it makes sense tho. I mean, Twilight was an asocial fuck yet she became the princess of friendship.
>>
>>30066769
>in a parallel present where DHX isn't run by hasdrones and commercial producers.
>>
If starlight becomes an alicorn and the other 5 don't its pretty much the biggest middle finger to the remane five they could give.
>>
>>30066849
But has to learn the same lesson over and over again
It's the same shit as "Dash is a cunt, learns not to be a cunt, is still a cunt next episode"
>>
>>30066500
Never
>>
File: 1483444904158.jpg (142KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483444904158.jpg
142KB, 600x600px
>>30066500

My guess is season 8, but season 7 is possible considering the subtle hints they've been dropping since To Where and Back Again.
>>
>>30066500
>le ebin glimmercorn
Oh look, another image to filter.
>>
>>30067110
>>
>>30066668
It wasn't fucking Harmony.
It was pure Order.
Big difference.

...Ohhhhhh shit, I finally get the "Starlight was a good villain" meme now.
>>
>>30066793
Twilight's flaws were tied to her introvert autism.
Who'd a thunk a show explicitly about her making friends would evolve her past them?
>>
>>30067180
These things.
They take time.
Why'd /mlp/ hate the Fluttershy Leans In exactly?
>>
>>30067110
I can appreciate that viewpoint desu
>>30068320
S7 would be more POTTERY because it's her 3rd season (like S3 was Twilight's lel) but maybe they'll swap it with reusing a G1 baddie.
>>
Glimmer blocks an energy beam fired by a vengeful Queen Chrysalis saving Celestia but dies in the process. The ponies are all sad at her demise and will never forget her (at least until next episode when she will never be talked about again)

I can dream can't I.
>>
>>30066734
I always wanted to know what to Glimmerfags find likeable about her?

I just find her completely revolting and the episodes she is in are almost unwatchable for me.
>>
>>30070937
Glimmer doesn't deserve that honor, even if it means she dies
>>
>>30070937
Knowing how much the current writers have a hard on for Glimmer she wouldn't really be dead but sent to another dimension and this would turn into some season long "Search for Spock" type story arc where they spend time trying to to find Glimmer and get her back. They eventually find her in the season finale and for her bravery Celesta turns her into an alicorn. *puke*
>>
>>30070954
Well, why do you find her completely revolting?
I probably qualify as a Glimmerfag by this point, but in the 2 seasons it took to get there I found her inoffensive at worst.
>>
>>30066500
It could have happen when Meghan was not actually deciding those things in S1-4.

Now shes the one being the boss so i doubt we will ever see more wings or Flash Sentry or EQG characters in Equestria.
>>
>>30071075
Too complicated.
Hoe about it just turns her back into baby Flurry Heart?Who had been conveniently kidnapped by a time traveller moment prior?
>>
File: 1494127505449.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494127505449.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>30066500
Sombralestia
>>
File: glimmer.jpg (157KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
glimmer.jpg
157KB, 600x600px
>>30068320
>Not using my latest edit
>>
>>30071075
No, you see, the beam ITSELF turns her into an alicorn, because dying is the one requirement for becoming an alicorn.
>>
>>30067110
The other five would be absolute shit at being gods.
What's Fluttershy going to be the goddess of, living in a fucking cottage and being shy?
>>
>>30072621
>a fucking cottage
you mean a cuckshed?
>>
>>30066500
>implying the show doesn't get canceled after S7 with the movie flopping
>>
>>30072748
It will, if necessary.
>>
>>30072748
Even if the box office flops they will probably profit with the toys. As long as the toys and shit sell the show isn't gonna be canned
>>
>>30072832
I don't think so. The MLP toy sales won't be get any profit in the fall but Star Wars toy sales will be a successful toy sales in this holiday season.
>>
File: kindnesss.jpg (763KB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
kindnesss.jpg
763KB, 1280x828px
>>30072621
>What's Fluttershy going to be the goddess of, living in a fucking cottage and being shy?
you mean the Pony who takes care of virtually every animal in a 10 mile radius and is Fuckbuddies with the god of Chaos? Someone's gotta watch over the animals/forests of the world after all.
>>
>>30072748
S8 is confirmed and paid for you know.
>>
>>30066500
I will guess 9
>>
>>30072621
Yeah what >>30073240 said Yellowquiet literally makes the most sense as "a god". Probably even more that Twalot. Last week's episode took so long to happen because she doesn't HAVE personal aspirations like everyone else; she's more concerned about others. Hell it's why she was so assertive on the matter.
Ponk's similar tbf, she's more about making others happy than personal glory. And Equestrian metaphysics give Twilight a free pass, her area of expertise makes her default important. Thinking about it now AJ, Dash & Rara are the biggest conundrums, since they're largely defined by their career goals. But even then Rara's Generosity personified so whatever, she could work something out.
>>
>>30074945

I'm not so sure Pinkie's just about making others happy. I mean Smile Song made it clear she gets a ladyboner from doing it.
>>
>>30071099
She gets zero repurcussions for her actions.
Her villian backstory is literally 'a friend moved away because he got his qt mark before i did, so i decided to become a cutie marxist'
Literally every character in the show likes or is at least neutral with her.
We're constantly told shes friends with the mane six yet their only interactions as actual friends were during her redemption montage.
She's basically two steps away from a stereotypical mary sue, even though i hate using the term.
>>
>>30074974
Like I said, "similar", "more [...] than".
Smile Song was my own Exhibit A too so I guess it's up to interpretation. Poppin' out atm.
>>
>>30070954
I'll throw out some things
>impatient
>cynical
>highly competent
>sensitive
>feels very guilty and unsure of herself
>Nice hair and voice
>seems to have a decent sense of humour
I don't know really, she's hard to define because she isnt as archetypal as the other characters and a lot of her episodes have been shit/about her changing.
I've really liked her in s7 though.
and i'm looking forward to more
>>
>>30066500
I bet it'll turn out that she's the real element of magic and can also use all the other elements because she's just that good. Or she becomes some kind of cosmic fire god of friendship to defeat an ancient evil.
>>
>>30066686
When was this a thing that it would never happen?
This was always assumed to eventually happen there were countless fanfictions and greens of it happening and it was known that Faust wanted Twilight to be Sunbutt's successor..
>>
>>30075063
nope, Faust specifically did not want it to go down this way, no alicorn princess Twilight
>>
>>30075063
She was to be Celestia's successor, but not as a princess and much less as an alicorn
>>
File: 1492735021256.png (105KB, 1083x554px) Image search: [Google]
1492735021256.png
105KB, 1083x554px
>>30075097
Forgot image
>>
>>30074999
>She gets zero repurcussions for her actions.
What kind of repercussions do you excpect in a show about friendship and forgivness? She fucked up total of 2 times, both times she didn't mean anything bad by it and both times she was explicitly told that she was wrong. Mary Sues can't be wrong.

>Her villian backstory is literally 'a friend moved away because he got his qt mark before i did, so i decided to become a cutie marxist'
Well, it is a shitty backstory. Don't see how it makes her Mary Sue tho.

>Literally every character in the show likes or is at least neutral with her.
Literally not? She was shown not to be liked by Mrs. Cake or Chyisallis. Moreover what reasons would other characters have to hate her, they literally have no idea about her fuck ups. Townies didn't really mind being under her rule for the most part and the only reason they revolted was that they were butthurt she tricked them by not erasing her own cutie mark.

>We're constantly told shes friends with the mane six yet their only interactions as actual friends were during her redemption montage.
That's the point, if she was shown to be their bestie right from the bat, I would understand your allegations of her being Mary Sue, but since they seem not to care for each other that much and only called 'friends' by pretty much only Twilight how the fuck is this a problem?

>She's basically two steps away from a stereotypical mary sue, even though i hate using the term.
Yeah, I think you're just looking for a reason to hate on her since you doesn't have a real one.
>>
>>30075112
>What kind of repercussions do you excpect in a show about friendship and forgivness?

Look at Trixie. You're argument is shit.
>>
>>30075112
Not that guy, but

>'friends' by pretty much only Twilight
Their pretty much neutral stance towards her despite all the shit she's pulled is a little off to me. First she took away their buttmarks and tried to brainwash them, she was forgiven. Then they were (presumably) told the details of those alternate timelines she caused, she was forgiven then, too, they became friends to boot. Then she literally brainwashed the five of them, and they forgave her for that too after a little prompting. While it's true we don't see any of them largely interacting with Glimmer from that point onwards, these are still the hallmarks of a terrible character.

Oh, let's not forget that she got three ponies possessed by bottled rage and they didn't even bat an eye at it. What's up with that?

Coming up next, we're gonna have Glimmer explicitly fucking with the natural order of things, despite having learned a few times now not to use magic to solve problems, and the Princesses are gonna forgive her for that, too.

I wouldn't say she's a mary sue, but she's definitely not well written.
>>
>>30075139
>>Oh, let's not forget that she got three ponies possessed by bottled rage and they didn't even bat an eye at it. What's up with that?

Trixie was to blame for that. Don't pin it on Starlight.
>>
>>30075168
starlight caused that shit to happen
>>
Wow. This thread's at the bottom of the site. At the top? Shitty little generals like "Starlight Glimmer" General and "The pony you love is considered unattractive so you have no competition and she has self esteem issues" General.

Guess you glimfags got triggered, huh?
>>
>>30075139
>Look at Trixie. You're argument is shit.
Trixie never meant well, so it's given she was going to be punished somehow. Starlight on the other hand had good intentions in mind and showed signs of remorse right after her ways were shown to be incorrect. Twilight pretty much explains why mane 6 should forgive her in season 6 finale.

> First she took away their buttmarks and tried to brainwash them, she was forgiven.
Because if she wouldn't, it would be Discord all over again, plus they trust in Twilight's desicion on the topic.
>then they were (presumably) told the details of those alternate timelines she caused, she was forgiven then, too
Twilight is the only one who had any business forgiving her for that since she was the only one to expirience this. Mane 6's timline is still here they have no reason to complain.

>Then she literally brainwashed the five of them, and they forgave her for that too after a little prompting
What should they have done instead? Said fuck you Starlight and fuck you Twilight and put the whole reformation plan in danger?

>these are still the hallmarks of a terrible character.
Not really.

>Oh, let's not forget that she got three ponies possessed by bottled rage and they didn't even bat an eye at it.
They had no idea what was the source of this, plus it wasn't really Starlights fault. It's like saying that the compony which produses guns is in fault for people being accidentally killed by them.

>Coming up next, we're gonna have Glimmer explicitly fucking with the natural order of things, despite having learned a few times now not to use magic to solve problems, and the Princesses are gonna forgive her for that, too.
It didn't even happen yet, but you're already butthurt.

>I wouldn't say she's a mary sue, but she's definitely not well written.
I agree that she's not written perfectly, but her episodes are one of the best at the moment so I can't complain.
>>
File: 1405761129333.png (142KB, 944x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1405761129333.png
142KB, 944x1024px
>>30075235
>Mane 6's timline is still here they have no reason to complain.

So it doesn't matter that Glimmer went back in time to ruin someone's life and many others in the process to get at Twilight. It didn't happen for real. Except it did, Twilight knows, Starlight knows and so do the other five, they were told clear cut exactly what kind of pony she was.

All Twilight explained is that Starlight is very powerful and that they can't let her just go out into the world because of her power. That is not a basis for friendship. Starlight is essentially under house arrest and every interaction they have with her is to keep her appeased so she doesn't destroy the space-time continuum again.

>They had no idea what was the source of this, plus it wasn't really Starlights fault.

Yes, they do know, Granny Smith even said it was 'alright'. And yes, it was Starlight's fault, she learned previously not to use magic to solve her problems, but had selective amnesia and tried to use magic to solve her problems, outright ignoring Spike questioning her actions. She knew what was happening was dangerous, and decided instead to just put it into a fragile glass bottle and carry it around putting everyone around her at risk.

>put the whole reformation plan in danger?

Further proof that their friendship with Starlight is artificial and forced. Quite a message for the show to send, eh? Cowtow to big powerful meanie so they won't wail on you.

>It didn't even happen yet, but you're already butthurt.

It has happened, the episode was written, approved, animated, voiced and given to the network, it is a thing that exists, and it's terrible that it does. I'm not butthurt over it because 'Glimmer REE', but because we all already know how it's going to go.

But that's just, like, my opinion man.
>>
>>30075353
The Glimmernigger's going to call you autistic and feel so proud of himself.

But honestly, bro? You've said what we've all been thinking for months.

Fuck glimmer, fuck glimmerniggers, and fuck glimmernigger-infested sites like this one, EQG, and Derpibooru.
>>
>>30075353
>>30075353
>So it doesn't matter that Glimmer went back in time to ruin someone's life and many others in the process to get at Twilight.
Yeah, because for all intents and purposes it had literally zero influence on what they have now.

>Twilight knows
She forgave Starlight because she complied

>Starlight knows
And that's why she constantly shows remorse

> so do the other five
But for them it hardly has an impact of something that actually happened to them, all they have is a story with a happy ending.

>they were told clear cut exactly what kind of pony she was.
They literally exist thanks to Starlight being 'that kind of pony'. Is it really so difficult to grasp that one of the reason they forgave her so easily was that she didn't resist in any way or capacity after she learnt that she was fucking up the world by not allowing mane 6 get their cutie marks.

>All Twilight explained is that Starlight is very powerful and that they can't let her just go out into the world because of her power. That is not a basis for friendship.
But guess what is - remorse and desire to start anew. Which I thought Starlight demonstrated plenty of.

>Starlight is essentially under house arrest and every interaction they have with her is to keep her appeased so she doesn't destroy the space-time continuum again.
That's correct. What's the problem with it?

>Yes, they do know, Granny Smith even said it was 'alright'.
She said it was alright because Starlight went out of her way to say sorry for what happened, they still most likely have no idea how or why it happened and what it had to do with Starlight.
cont.
>>
>>30075353
>>30075724
cont.
>she learned previously not to use magic to solve her problems
No, she learnt that friendship shouldn't be taken as an assignment and that brainwashing people is fucked up.

>but had selective amnesia and tried to use magic to solve her problems, outright ignoring Spike questioning her actions
Because she couldn't control her magic? She literally was creating some dangerously looking clouds when she was pissed, she didn't know what would happen if she were to release it, and that's exactly what she told to Spike.

>Further proof that their friendship with Starlight is artificial and forced
Yes, it is . I don't deny it, why is it bad again?

>Quite a message for the show to send, eh? Cowtow to big powerful meanie so they won't wail on yo
That's quite irrelevant to Starlight's characters

>It has happened, the episode was written, approved, animated, voiced and given to the network, it is a thing that exists, and it's terrible that it does. I'm not butthurt over it because 'Glimmer REE', but because we all already know how it's going to go.
You have no idea what will happen, all you have is a synopsis, yet you already jump to conclusions and judge what you haven't seen yet. Plus doing something impulsively out of old habit under the pressure of situation isn't really something implausible to happen even if you already learnt the lesson.
>>
>>30075724
>>30075740

>zero influence on what they have now.
Irrelevant. Intent is what matters to them.

>She forgave Starlight because she complied
There was no forgiveness, just 'please don't destroy the timeline, I'll be your friend!'

>And that's why she constantly shows remorse
That's not remorse, that's fear of others finding out what she did and thinking less of her for it, it's a completely different thing. The only time she ever showed real remorse was when she told them she was ready to accept whatever punishment they deemed fit, and not at all since then.

>so do the other five
>"I-It didn't actually happen, guiz! N-No harm done, R-Right?"
You're missing the point. Time travel is no excuse, she tried to destroy them and everything they held dear out of spite because of a contrived childhood experience. Starlight is the equivalent of a manchild with control over a nuclear arsenal.

>she didn't resist in any way or capacity after she learnt that she was fucking up the world by not allowing mane 6 get their cutie marks.
Except she did, after Twilight explained it to her, she outright disregarded it, she didn't care. The only thing that stopped her was the prospect of getting friends. This is an attitude of 'If I can't have it, no one can, and the world can burn for all I care'

>But guess what is - remorse and desire to start anew. Which I thought Starlight demonstrated plenty of.
She never took her friendship studies seriously, only her magic studies. She was openly disdainful of friendship lessons.

>What's the problem with it?
It's not a real basis for friendship and sends the wrong message to the target audience. I have a niece who watches this shit and can point that out.

>they still most likely have no idea how or why it happened and what it had to do with Starlight.
Assumption discarded.
>>
>>30076300
>No, she learnt that friendship shouldn't be taken as an assignment and that brainwashing people is fucked up.
Close, but no. The moral was that you shouldn't use your power over others to solve your problems. The episode was just very poorly put together.

>Because she couldn't control her magic?
Wrong, she showed very precise control in putting it in a jar, and again later when she simply dissipated it with no further consequence.

>why is it bad again?
You can't be serious.

>That's quite irrelevant to Starlight's characters
It's extremely very relevant, it's the basis for her continued presence in the show. She is extremely gifted, powerful and amoral. Applejack summed it up pretty well, 'we can't just let her be on her way'. She's there because it's risky to let her find her own path, not because they want to be her friend.

If you need this explained to you, I honestly don't know what to tell you.

>you already jump to conclusions and judge what you haven't seen yet.
Based on what I've already seen in the show, and my knowledge of common writing tropes along with the trend the show is following, I have a very good idea of what to expect.

>Plus doing something impulsively out of old habit under the pressure of situation isn't really something implausible to happen even if you already learnt the lesson.
It is in a cartoon show meant to teach you a different moral each week.

Arguing this with you is pointless, she's clearly your waifu and you're incapable of seeing her do wrong. Not to mention your extreme levels of autism and blindness to simple social constructs that should have been taught to you in childhood. I have better things to do.

Go jerk over your shit waifu, Glimmerfag, but know that the majority of this board will always see her as complete and utter shit due to how the writers have handled her redemption arc.
>>
>>30066793
m80

she's already as bland as twilight

her entire character is "muh evil past" and "muh trying to use magic to fix everything and then fucking it up"

retardedly bland and flat character, yet they keep shoehorning her into every episode, just like S1 Twilight
>>
>>30074999
>be ITT when you replied to me but had a car waiting outside so had to rush out
I suddenly really really regret not writing a quick response.
...And now it's happening all over again so I only have time for the first one:

She didn't really DO anything bad to warrant "repercussions". The village forgave her. Unless you mean time-travel shit, which wasn't her intent and got fixed (if it was even "broken" in the first place, time travel doesn't work that way).
Like the other guy said, it's a show about friendship & forgiveness. And this specific case of no harm no foul in the first place. It's not like she was fuckin' Tirek.
>>
>>30076300
>>30076315
>>30076300
>Irrelevant. Intent is what matters to them.
Show points otherwise

>There was no forgiveness, just 'please don't destroy the timeline, I'll be your friend!'
Incorrect. She had every possibility to imprison her afterwards, didn't she? Twilight didn't propose to be her friendship, she propose to give friendship another chance.

>That's not remorse, that's fear of others finding out what she did and thinking less of her for it, it's a completely different thing.
Nice interpretation you have here, but no. She has fear of other thinking less of her because she thinks less of herself for what she did.

>she tried to destroy them and everything they held dear out of spite because of a contrived childhood experience
She didn't try to destroy everything they held dear, she didn't know her spell was fucking up timeline that bad, until the very end she was reluctant to accept importance of mane 6's friendship for wellbeing of Equestria, because her own experience was pointing out otherwise.

> Except she did, after Twilight explained it to her, she outright disregarded it, she didn't care
Because she thought Twilight was trying to deceive her and as I said the very idea of friendship of different people having such an impact was quite repellent to her.

> she never took her friendship studies seriously, only her magic studies. She was openly disdainful of friendship lessons.
Because those were difficult to her, due to her complexes, it's always easier to stay in your comfort zone.

> It's not a real basis for friendship
Well, yes. Because it's not really a friendship. Twilight is her friend though

>and sends the wrong message to the target audience. I have a niece who watches this shit and can point that out.
Irrelevant to Starlight's character. Sorry, I don't care for you niece, dude.

>No, you wrong, I'm right!
I humbly disagree
cont.
>>
>>30066680
what is this
someone guve me a a quick rundown about what it means
>>
>>30076844
>>30076300
>>30076315
cont.
> Wrong, she showed very precise control in putting it in a jar, and again later when she simply dissipated it with no further consequence.
Then why was she putting it in the jar in the first place since it was a non issue for her?

> You can't be serious.
I've got it that you're afraid for the week young minds. But you see, I don't really care for the message, I'm fully content with this kind of characterization it adds depth to the show, and doesn't make character I like a mary sue who is a friend with everyone.

> It's extremely very relevant. She is extremely gifted, powerful and amoral. Applejack summed it up pretty well, 'we can't just let her be on her way'. She's there because it's risky to let her find her own path, not because they want to be her friend.
Yes, this is relevant. What kind of massage it sends is not.

> If you need this explained to you, I honestly don't know what to tell you.
You seem to be pretty oblivious to what I'm actually arguing for.

> I have a very good idea of what to expect.
Well, good for you.

> It is in a cartoon show meant to teach you a different moral each week.
It's clearly going to be a lesson for princesses and not Starlight, my dear specialist in common writing tropes.

> Arguing this with you is pointless, she's clearly your waifu
Wrong. My waifu one of the mane 6.
> and you're incapable of seeing her do wrong Not to mention your extreme levels of autism and blindness to simple social constructs that should have been taught to you in childhood.
Finally you started to show your real colors. It's kind of amusing how you fail to catch that I'm actually not saying Glimmer is perfect and without a fault, far from it. I just don't mind and support antisocial and sociopathic tendencies of her character, those are what makes her interesting. Talk about being autistic.
cont.
>>
>>30076857
>>30076300
>>30076315
cont
> Go jerk over your shit waifu, Glimmerfag, but know that the majority of this board will always see her as complete and utter shit due to how the writers have handled her redemption arc.
Couldn't care less what a couple of loud autists in this shithole of a place think to be honest. Glimmer is here to stay, so I'm going to be fine. [insert image of Glimmer booping herself here] :^)
>>
Gotta give points to the Glimmerfag desu
a lot less screechy
>>30076855
Glimmer's first name was going to be Aurora but it was changed because "Disney has it copyrighted via Sleeping Beauty".
Anon discovered that Disney DOESN'T have the name Aurora itself copyrighted; they only have PRINCESS Aurora copyrighted. This distinction was significant enough to Hasbro to change the characters name to Starlight.
GlimGlam gettin' wings pham
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.