[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start watching MLP again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

After finishing season 5 and watching the Equestria Girls Movie I simply forgot about the show until now.
I asked around to see if i should get back into the show and i'm getting conflicting opinions.
What do?
>>
File: 1475312094408.jpg (56KB, 740x669px) Image search: [Google]
1475312094408.jpg
56KB, 740x669px
>>30065868
>What do?
I suggest beginning with jerking it to some Pinkie Pie, that always does the trick for me.
>>
File: are we pony or are we cancer.png (39KB, 162x203px) Image search: [Google]
are we pony or are we cancer.png
39KB, 162x203px
Watch it and judge for yourself. You watched the show before, don't you want more pony? Why are you letting autists make decisions for you?

Do you really think you can leave the ride that easy?
>>
File: tumblr_naiwvwEANQ1rj618jo1_500.gif (2MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naiwvwEANQ1rj618jo1_500.gif
2MB, 450x253px
nice bait
>>
>>30065891
Not bait Just wondering if its worth watching
>>
>>30066035
Was it ever worth watching?
>>
>>30065868
Yeah, there's some breddy gud stuff in season 6 and 7. Season 7 so far has something of a different tone, but I've really been enjoying it overall.
>>
If you want, be warned that s6 isn't that good a lot of the time.
S7 has been return to form though imo.
>>
>>30065885
Jerking to best pony?
Are you me?
>>
>>30065868
Watch the other EQG movies.
The third is meh, but the second and fourth ones are great.
Don't need to watch the show, you literally didn't miss anything.
>>
File: wander_knows.gif (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
wander_knows.gif
3MB, 800x450px
>>30066190
>eqgfags
>>
>>30066209
>he says while posting a WoY gif
Literally spongebob.
>>
File: 62848180_p0.jpg (743KB, 908x1324px) Image search: [Google]
62848180_p0.jpg
743KB, 908x1324px
Well S6 gave Shining Armor and Cadance a babby, of the alicorn variety. That was a rocky start but there were a few good episodes, and a few eh "don't really wanna watch again" episodes. Tricksie comes back, Glimglam glams glims. Its up to you man, 22 mins per episode isn't much of a sacrifice. Have a ladypinkers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.