[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4466.jpg (78KB, 297x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4466.jpg
78KB, 297x535px
Who are the best write fags??(be they dead or alive). My favorites are ankle and cold but they have been gone for so long and never even finished their last stories respectively. If anyone has their pastebins please post them. I have tried archives for a little over a month now and still nothing. Sorry for phone posting
>>
>>30062277
Viriden Steel "Dead"'I don't know how to spell his name exactly.' LAP "Alive" Analpluganon "Alive" alot of long stories in /mom/ are good. I'd also check anonfilly it's not too bad. If you can find it there was a good story called" lost in translation" or something.
>>
>>30062277
Siegvard is best III character.
>>
>>30062789
>can't figure out elevator
>gets stuck in a well
>gets locked in a dungeon
Can't fault him though, since he saves Greirat and takes on Yhorm
Best onion
>>
I figured this was the best place to ask this. I wanna start writefagging but I don't know the first thing about pastebin or using the name system. any tips would be appreciated.
>>
File: 1418165262527.png (135KB, 222x300px) Image search: [Google]
1418165262527.png
135KB, 222x300px
>>30062277
>It's another 'writefag starts a writefag thread hoping for a name drop' thread.
>>
>>30063192
Not sure but the generals normally have a link for new writers. Go check around there and I'm sure you will find a place to start
>>
>>30063264
Awesome, thanks!
>>
I really like getmeouttahere, personally. But that dude's ancient, hasn't written anything for a long time.
>>
>>30062277
Nobody seems to talk about AutoPony. His story "Changing Lanes" was fantastic.
>>
>>30063185
He also eats with you, drinks with you, and stands side-by-side with you in glorious battle. Your evaluation is accurate.
>>
I still have a soft spot for the writers from the "Story Time" threads. Wonder what ever happened to them...
>>
>>30063192
For pastebin you just go and make an account and them you just click the "new paste" thing at the top when you're logged in. As for namefagging, there's a field at the top when you're making a new post, just put it there
>>
>>30063307
I recently found out he's still updating/expanding Exchange. Surprised the hell out of me too; I thought he'd gotten off the ride years ago.
>>
>>30063735
>still updating/expanding Exchange.
A bit misleading. He's just updating the prose of the story really, but he is making a third bonus chapter with three parts.
>https://www.fimfiction.net/user/getmeouttahere/blog
More info in case anyone is interested. Check the last two blog entries.
>>
>>30063192
Just go to pastebin and post the story. don't even need an account.
Also.
If you are going to make an account and post your green there, wait at least 4 posts into the green before you link the Pastebin or start namefagging. Just in case its shit and you need to distance yourself from that particular green. By 4 posts other anons will either yell at you to stop writing this garbage or will start asking for "moar".
>>
Buggernon was pretty good, from the dragon threads.
>>
>>30062277
>Who are the best write fags?
I am.
>>
>>30062277
Me.
>>
>>30063192
Yes, listen to >>30064650
Also, try shit out and see for yourself, it's not hard.
You don't need to tripfag tho, it's kind of pointless now, seeing how slow the board is.
Also, don't accept every 'requests', you can have two people screaming 'I WANT THAT' and the other 18 people will say it's shit, when you finished writing.
>>
Also, Sea Urchin, Gatorbait, Jeffmango, auag and crossroads. And flutterpriest.
Oh, and ponebones had some cool stuff, but he's a faggot.
>>
>>30066526
Jeff Mango is hugely overrated. He's mediocre at best and I've never liked anything he's written. Gatorbait is pretty good. Fapped a few times to his shit. It's certainly enjoyable and I'm happy when he posts, but I wouldn't say that makes him one of the best. Urchin definitely though. His stores are routinely high quality except for the first one. The stories are great, the writing is great, and he's not a fag either. Other than Urchin, I think my favorite writefag might be ChurroAnon.
>>
>>30066598
Well, that's your opinion. I love jeff because he surprises me. Everytime I start reading one of his greens, I end up not sleeping and really angry at him. Also his stories aren't 10 posts long, and that's good sometimes.

And I just love gator for that shimsham green and a couple others.

And yes, that's why I said Urchin first.

Do you happen to know who wrote that green about twilight having twelve kids with Anon?
It must've been like 6 months ago, and I didn't bookmark or screened it. No, not betanon, the other guy.
>>
>>30065608
New dragon thread looks pretty shitty. Are there any good greens in there that I might be missing? Or should I just pass it over completely.
>>
>>30066674
The original one was looking pretty good with Anon slowly becoming Spike's bitch. I don't know if it ever got continued but I think it stopped somewhere on a road trip to Canterlot.
>>
>>30062789
>>
>>30062528
> Lost in Translation
Part 1: https://pastebin.com/EyzVnEUX
Part 2: https://pastebin.com/4ZQfMpDB
Part 3: https://pastebin.com/F3RNTbBT
Sadly, it's not finished.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.