[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just want to be held.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

Is there like, any stories of humans being comforted by ponies?
Hard to give specifics, just like, emotionally hurt or distant people getting some help from a nice pony.
I honestly don't even know how to search for it.

Any help?
>>
>>30061434
this is one of my favorite. It's not some magnum opus by a long shot and the ending is a bit rushed. but still very nice.

pastebin.com/PYNcYvC8
>>
>>30061434

Here, have this: pastebin.com/Jg7S3YE5
>>
>>30062773
>>
oh there was that one about the eccentric anon that takes in the homeless pony.

that was an amazing one. but i don't think i have a link.
>>
>>30063843
found it
https://pastebin.com/BWJ7rmtB
>>
how about anon being broken violently by ponies?
>>
>>30064501

How about you and cuckshedfag fuck off together?
>>
Are there any in the Ponies in Earth variety?
More curious if it exists than anything else.
>>
>>30064501
second
>>
>>30061434
This is a nice story about EQG Pinkie being comforted by Anon

https://pastebin.com/js1uq7Xq
>>
File: 138892257816.jpg (236KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
138892257816.jpg
236KB, 1200x1800px
>>30064501
Being broken non-violently would be more appropriate.
Just smothering you in affection and good-will until you're emotionally dependant on it and start actively seeking the ponies out for snuggles rather than being an unwilling participant in cuddle piles.
>>
>>30064528
Not every fetish you don't like is made to troll you, you aren't that special stupid fuck. Kill yourself.
>>
File: that_feel_when_I_am_that_feel.jpg (42KB, 397x397px) Image search: [Google]
that_feel_when_I_am_that_feel.jpg
42KB, 397x397px
>>30061434
I think that's half of the Edgy McEdgelord Human Guy Ends Up in Equestria self-fulfillment stuff on FIMfiction. "o noes,I hate my life, I want to go to poni land, poni will like me"

I know that if I magically ended up in Equestria the locals would probably find me as unlikeable as my fellow humans do, if not more so, given how they all lost their shit and freaked out when they saw Zecora, for being different.

I'd end up living in a cave in the Everfree Forest, and I'd die alone. I would not go on adventures with the main cast. I would not live in Canterlot in the castle and have kinky drunk sex with the Princesses. I would not marry mai waifu and make satyr babbies with her. No one would comfort me. They'd not even notice me, and I'd stay far from civilization.
>>
>>30064646

No, you.
>>
>>30061434
Are there stories of ponies being comforted by humans? I have this strange, doubtless sick, twisted desire to read about mai waifu being injured and taken care of (and not with a captive bolt gun) by humans who hug her as regularly as her condition will permit and wipe her tears away when she cries. In fact nearly any pony will do.
>>
File: UuY2SJzEUCQ.jpg (78KB, 469x568px) Image search: [Google]
UuY2SJzEUCQ.jpg
78KB, 469x568px
>>30064611
>Anon becomes a willing cuddleslave to the happy ponies who want to see him happy as well.
>He is reluctant and unresponsive at first.
>His grumpy attitude becomes a personal challenge to ponies who deem themselves affectionate, only to realise that Anon isn't that easy to comfort.
>One by one they are defeated by the glum human.
>But once Anon is left alone he realises he's so used to ponies trying to hug him and cheer him up now he can't go on without it.
>He becomes addicted to pony affection and seeks it out.
>Lots and lots of cuddling ensues.
>>
File: Moon crescent.png (3MB, 1977x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Moon crescent.png
3MB, 1977x2400px
>>30064683
>implying Luna would let you kill yourself like that.
There is no escape from the nightmare anon, you have to sleep sometime and all those negative feelings will be like a shining beacon to her.
>>
>>30064717
>It's been a few weeks now since your last cudd-
>assault, while the most persistant, not even pinkie's enthusiam can survive your grump forever.
>ponies still greet and chat with you in the street, but they keep their distance now, just how you like it.
>you do like it, it's normal, you're not supposed to be so touchy feely with everyone, have your personal space be invaded or being smothered in warm soft fuzzy affection.
>...you've been feeling cold lately.
>sitting by the fire makes you sweat and raises your temperature, but you still feel cold.
>except for tonight, a pegasi helped you out of the river after you slipped.
>they weren't one of your regular(former) assailants, they were just passing by.
>You could have climbed out easily after a minute or two, the river bank wasnt that steep, just slippery, and the water barely came up to your waist.
>It should have also been terrifying, that pegasi could have dropped and injured you easily at that height.
>yet, if you close your eyes you can still feel how...secure you felt, with their hooves hooked under your arms as they lifted you onto the bridge.
>"Thanks for that."
>"Hey dont mention it anon, always happy to help."
>And that was that, they left for whatever else they were doing before you took your dip, while you left with a small bit of warmth in your chest.
>It was only afterwards that you realised you dont even know their name.
>Maybe you should give pinkie a visit, she'll definitely know who they are, you could trade a favour or a h-hug for the name of that pony.
>J-just so you can stop feeling bad about not knowing their name, that's all.
>>
File: more.jpg (28KB, 336x414px) Image search: [Google]
more.jpg
28KB, 336x414px
>>30065044
This is pretty cute.
>>
>>30064700
Dude
That's how the slave pony general was started.
90% of the greens are about anon getting a pony that was abused by their previous owners and nursing them back to health.
>>
>>30065044
>It's like using a lighter to melt an iceberg.

Very nice.
>>
>>30061434
I have this. It was my first time really trying to write Ponka. It's short, but it's just as sweet.

https://pastebin.com/339m6GWp
>>
>10bump
Not op but i'm not ready to let this thread go. I'm on vacation and need more sweet and comfy greens.
>>
File: Dining.png (530KB, 741x4229px) Image search: [Google]
Dining.png
530KB, 741x4229px
>>30061434
>>
File: 1492858385715.png (412KB, 781x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492858385715.png
412KB, 781x1024px
>>30067028
Beautiful
>>
>>30065044
For some reason this gave me a boner.
>>
>>30067028
Very sweet, yet painful.
>>
>>30067028
Nice
>>
bmp 4 moar
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.