[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, riddle me this bullshit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sonic rainboom.png (1MB, 1776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sonic rainboom.png
1MB, 1776x1000px
How is it that Rarity hitting the ground a terminal velocity would have killed her, but getting jerked at a 90 degree angle and the speed of sound was perfectly safe?
>>
The same way light cycles from Tron do it
>>
>>30061209

That is actually a very large arc, but the perspective makes it look much smaller.
>>
The angle of the shot makes it look sharper than it is, also it's a cartoon
>>
>>30061209
Pegasus magic aura.
>>
>>30061209
> rainbows are gay
> gays can take anything up the butt without dying, terminal velocity or not
> the 90 degree angle was only to re-orientate every ponies butthole toward the point of impact
> everyone saved with just a sore ass

Do you even pastel pony magic, Anon ?
>>
Pegasi flight is magic, so things like inertia negation are possible.

Google it.
>>
>>30061209
Oh damn I forgot how sparkly and glowy Dash's rainbow used to be back in season 1.

Nowadays she doesn't even have her signature rainbow trail.
>>
>>30061209
Unicorns are more delicate than pegasi
>>
>>30061209
Cartoon logic.

Like, lava doesn't burn you as long as you don't touch it.
>>
>>30061209
>scoop rarity into your forearms
>change angles directly after
>>
>>30061209
The same way Flutterbutter falls from a gigantic distance into fucking butterflies and doesn't kill them all while still dying herself.
>>
File: 1452046239645.gif (105KB, 415x390px) Image search: [Google]
1452046239645.gif
105KB, 415x390px
In practice, people still die when they fall at very high speed, even if "rescued". The only way to save them is literally how the show handles it, if Dash goes as fast as they do. And even then, the sudden stop would destroy their internal organs. You would have to be super precise and keep velocity for a while until it was safe to reduce it and then drop them on the floor.
Dash did it because she is ficitional, nobody real can do such a feat.
>>
>>30061209
It's confirmed that pegasus flight involves magic, and therefore some defiance of the laws of physics.
>>
File: Cadence close up.png (146KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cadence close up.png
146KB, 1000x1000px
https://www.scienceabc.com/humans/movies/scientific-accuracy-airplane-air-force-one-rescue-scene-iron-man-3.html
Explained here by some autismo, just read all the complications in a "real" scenario.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.