[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLP, Conqueror of worlds.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: peanuts-gang.jpg (83KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
peanuts-gang.jpg
83KB, 620x349px
DHX has purchased Charlie Brown. Oh, and Strawberry Shortcake, but the people behind the MLP cartoon we all know and love has purchased the rights to PEANUTS.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/peanuts-sold-dhx-media-halifax-strawberry-shortcake-children-tv-shows-1.4107903
>>
>>30056975
Nobody cares
>>
File: iconix.png (478KB, 987x515px) Image search: [Google]
iconix.png
478KB, 987x515px
http://www.iconixbrand.com/
They seems to own a number of clothing lines, like Joe Boxer and London Fog. And Zoo York.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-10-14h38m49s328.png (163KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-10-14h38m49s328.png
163KB, 1280x738px
When a company spends $345 million on something, you know there's going to be a follow-up. This may also mean letting the air out of current projects. Could this mean the end to MLP?

-
Halifax-based DHX Media Ltd. is spending $345 million US to buy the rights to the characters of the Charles Schulz classic Peanuts and to the cartoon series Strawberry Shortcake.
The deal will see DHX buy the entertainment division of Iconix Brand Group Inc., which includes an 80 per cent controlling interest in Peanuts and a 100 per cent interest in Strawberry Shortcake, according to a company news release.
>>
>>30057083

They probably know that the S8 will be the last one and they're getting ready for the replacement
>>
>>30057092
They also got Degrassi, Teletubbies, and Inspector Gadget in the purchase. And IG already got a new cartoon a year or so ago.
>>
>>30057141

Welp, comfirmed.

We have two option right now

>DHX know that MLP will end in the S8

Or

>Hasbro will use a new animation studio and use toonboom for the Season 9
>>
>>30057177
Fuck off relicariox.
>>
File: bowman1.jpg (57KB, 672x480px) Image search: [Google]
bowman1.jpg
57KB, 672x480px
>>30057141
>Inspector Gadget reboot
stop, DHX
>>
File: IMG_6401.jpg (35KB, 360x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6401.jpg
35KB, 360x374px
>>30057083

>ids da end of da ride u guise xD

>dis time i sware id ober u gays
>>
>>30057325
I won't be convinced till I see the VAs moving on.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.