[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought the episodes so far in this season have been pretty good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: fluttershy_dance.gif (928KB, 466x279px) Image search: [Google]
fluttershy_dance.gif
928KB, 466x279px
I thought the episodes so far in this season have been pretty good.
>>
So do I but why do I feel like this thread is secretly being ironic?
>>
I agree OP. season 5 was a good one
>>
>>30056268
I miss season 5
>>
Season 5 was the best season since 2 but I feel like 7 might surpass that as long as A Royal Problem doesn't end the ride prematurely by being utter Shimmershillingshit.
>>
>>30056263
I'm happy to admit that season 7 is being a pleasant surprise so far.
If the episode with Applejack's parents is nearly as good as Parental Glideance, and the episode with the royal sisters and Glimmer isn't shit, this could easily be one of the best seasons in the show.
>>
H-hasdrones
>>
>>30056263
Honestly, yes. Fingers crossed for the weekend.
>>
File: IsThatSo.jpg (73KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IsThatSo.jpg
73KB, 960x720px
What's this weekend's episode for the plebs? Forever Filly?
>>
>>30056397
Yeah, it'll be Forever Filly this weekend for the plebs
>>
>>30056263
Only Maud and Dash eps were good.
>>
>>30056412
Only the Fluttershy episode was below average for what we've seen.
>>
>A bunch of average and above average eps
>Except for the boring ep where Fluttershy takes care of animals
Lit S1 2.0
>>
>>30056418
It was simply meh. Rara's and Flurry were outright cringy.
>>
>>30056462
Rarity's had a mature theme that you are too petty to comprehend.

I suspect that you also missed the point of Parental Glideance.
>>
>>30056471
>being elitist about mlp

jesus fuck
>>
>>30056462
Neither of those episodes relied on cringe humor, unless you mean they made you cringe out of embarrassment for yourself, in which case Fluttershy is worse since her episode was written at a preschool pace.
>>
File: Raynor.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Raynor.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>30056263
Shut the hell up.

If I had wanted your damn opinion then I would have asked for it.

Let's not forget the show become what it is now because of you.
You created this monster.
>>
File: raracrooz.png (64KB, 370x618px) Image search: [Google]
raracrooz.png
64KB, 370x618px
>>30056495
Go home Jim, yer drunk.
>>
>>30056471
The theme was good but execution was awful. Dog doesn't like a toy, better try it again 10 times, Rara was way too annoying as well.
>>
>>30056485
There's no such thing as cringe humor. Cringe is either there or it isn't.
>>
>>30056664
What would you call Spike's song from Equestria Games?
>>
>>30056720
Just cringe. No humor there either.
>>
>>30057566
Maybe you're just not the audience for that sort of humor, then? I thought it was hilarious.
>>
>>30056263
Pretty decent, just minus the Fluttershy EP.
>>
>>30056263
I was gonna reply but then I started getting a really bad case of Groundhog's Day and I'm a little upset because I swear I've been in this exact same thread before.
>>
>>30056720
Am I the only one who didn't cringe at that scene? I found it a little funny because it reminded me of Borat.
>>
>>30058591
Yes you are, anyone who has ever fucked up and has even the slightest shred of empathy can feel how embarrassed spike is at that moment and all you can do is beg for it to stop. BUT I JUST KEEPS GOING.
>>
File: 1477198742561.jpg (30KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1477198742561.jpg
30KB, 640x427px
>>30056495
>golden memes
never stop anon
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.