[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Breeders, My name is Rainbow, and I hate every single one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1399433775836.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1399433775836.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hey Breeders,

My name is Rainbow, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facehoof.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the hoofball team, and starter on my buckball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Neighponese ponies”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just ate me out; Shit was SO cash). You are all breeders who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch
>>
>>30056082
>Breeder
What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>30056082
Thanks for killing a thread for this shit.
>>
File: 1489092924538.png (98KB, 525x590px) Image search: [Google]
1489092924538.png
98KB, 525x590px
>>30056123
Oh no, which one was it?
"This is x barbie, say something nice to her!"
or
"Hello family lads, spoonfeed pls"
>>
>>30056144
The one that doesn't roleplay, faggot
>>
>>30056082
I actually agree with OP 100% and let me tell you why. I am a cuckold, but I am also a human supremacist. I believe that humans have contributed more than any other species, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, mares are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the human race, technicolor pussy is just better at pleasing waifus.

The reason waifus are turning from the cause and running to other mares is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home you're going to go out to eat. The only way to save the waifufags from eternal solitude is cuckolding. My pure waifu is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of juicy mare pussy. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a strong mare going down on your beautiful horse waifu. Try it once.
>>
ITT: Copypasta, the movie.
>>
>>30056082
Good thread OP
>>
File: 1465748688036 (1).gif (357KB, 589x331px) Image search: [Google]
1465748688036 (1).gif
357KB, 589x331px
I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Zephyr Breeze, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one combing your mane. I live in Cloudsdale. Please be in Cloudsdale.
>>
>>30056082
>>30056114
>>30056163
>>30056205
Holy shit.

This, right here? This is autism. Not 4chan "lel autistic XDD" autism, no. This is legitimate, medical-grade autism. This is what mothers everywhere fear when they find out they're pregnant. This is what gets put up for adoption because parents "aren't ready for this type of responsibility". This is what Midwest American idiots think comes as a result of vaccination. This is what kills families. This is what kids think of when they hear "slow". This is fucking autism. You are so fucking retarded.

I can't believe you bring this shit in here again and again and again. You listen here you underaged, shit-dicked little cum-guzzler: THIS. ISN'T. FUNNY. It's not cute or charming or something that gives people a smile, it's a waste of time, a waste of space, and an eyesore. You make me worry, really really worry about the state of my generation, where the hell is our world gonna go if it's run by shit-stained cuntminds like you that have NO originality and NO creative drive AT ALL? You contribute nothing at all to this board, nothing at all to your fellow peers. You are worse than a dumbass, my asinine little friend, you are a black hole of faggotry and stupidity. You suck in the people around you and corrupt them with your cancerous posts. Your very existence is robbing this world of all things good. Leave this place, sell your computer, and give the money to someone with brains who can wisely use it.

I am legitimately mad right now.
>>
I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's goin' down. This fandom's been on life support for years now. Wake up and realize that this shit won't last forever. Sure, we all like to believe that this ride will never end, but it will. And this goddamn thread will be the final nail in the coffin.
>>
Do you know what goes great with low energy shit posts? The Denver Broncos.

Denver Broncos are the best footballing team ever. There is no one on earth who can do footballs as good as the Denver Broncos. Many others have tried and failed to be as football. You think you can football like these guys? Heh, get in line, cuck. You'd need to get up about 12 hours earlier and spend all morning and all afternoon being football to football like the kings of football, the Denver Broncos.

Seriously, faggot. If footballing was the olympics these guys would be like the John Elway of football olympics. The Denver Broncos are the alpha and the omega of all footballs, the footballs that came first and last and shall be evermore the football. They own footballs now and forever. Footballs.
>>
File: Sniper Support.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Sniper Support.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Holy shit, I thought some of you faggots were okay but this takes the cake.

Come to canterlot tomorrow at 4pm, I'll be sure to post you in the happening thread.
>>
File: d5d.jpg (575KB, 1205x1032px) Image search: [Google]
d5d.jpg
575KB, 1205x1032px
>>30056082
>>
>>30056082
Where are your nostrils you blue mouthbreather?
>>
I fucking hate this board.
>>
>>30056082
You're a pegasus and therefore you are no better than a griffon. Just another pest, like a fly. You will never bare the blood of proud unicorns. Brute...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.