[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

N E V E R E V E R B T F O T F O

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 15615615583853.png (394KB, 1734x977px) Image search: [Google]
15615615583853.png
394KB, 1734x977px
N E V E R
E V E R

B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>30054497
Kill yourself. I blame those writer didn't write a fucking thing.
>>
>>30054497
sweaty boobs
>>
>>30054497
I'm just glad we finally got an answer. The "we'll tell you when it's dead" was complete bullshit.
>>30054509
Honestly, even if the writers got their shit together, that still wouldn't have guaranteed a project success. These things are doomed to fail.
>>
If it was actually pony and not AYY LMAO barbie shit it would've succeeded
EqGspics can't do anything right
>>
>>30054530
>I'm just glad we finally got an answer. The "we'll tell you when it's dead" was complete bullshit.
When did this happen?
>>
>>30054594
Near the beginning of the project, Smutty said something along the lines of "Unless I, or someone official on the project, says otherwise, always assume the project is alive. We'll tell you when it's dead," but really, it's a way to keep attention, and deflect responsibility when inevitably nothing significant gets produced, and people start calling them out on it. That way, you can always claim it's being worked on, and then never have to do anything to show for it.
>>
File: medium.png (235KB, 506x600px) Image search: [Google]
medium.png
235KB, 506x600px
>>30054497
It'll come out some day, I have hopes.
>>
>>30054700
No, what I meant was when did you get the validation that that narrative was complete bullshit?
>>
>>30054748
Unless you yourself finish it then it will never come out since the creator already released all the assets and doesnt give a fuck no more
>>
>>30054497
Hell it was a pretty sweet ride, while it lasted.
>>
>>30055674
there was this one anon who was in the project and dumped all of the project assets not long ago
he also confirmed that the project is dead as fuck and there are no hope for salvation
>>
>>30054497
what is that?
>>
>>30055701
>someone official on the project
Doesn't sound like "someone official on the project" to me.

I agree it's dead but saying it's 100% officially confirmed is overstating it a bit
>>
>>30055674
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29865510
The night before the season premiere. Here's the thread where the assets were dumped.
>>
>>30054497
Not show or pony related.
>>
>>30054497
Im more disappointed that Smutty shamequitted cause of failing the project.

Has any Pony VN ever gotten completed?
>>
>>30054585
>If it was actually pony
*ahem*do or deer*ahem*
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.