[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make a Clopfic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

i'll start with the name of the pony i want you to make a clopfic about

Starlight Glimmer
>>
>rape
>>
>>30052730
topkek
>>
File: 1491278760972.png (256KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1491278760972.png
256KB, 650x650px
>"Hello, Anon"
"Hello, Starlight."greets Anon
>"Put your monkey penis in me." begs Starlight
"Okay." says Anon
>*Vicious Bestiality*

Support me on Patreon.
>>
Starlight stared into shrek's ogre eyes with lust and bit her lip. Shriek grabbed her with his powerful ogre hands and lifted her. With a sultry smile he said "This is my swamp". Starlight immediately came before coitus had even begun. Niagara Falls spilling all over the ground. Shrek whipped out his 5 foot long eshrekted shrock and impaled her. She let out a sharp gasp, as the scent of onions filled the air.
>>
>>30052746
I keked
>>
>>30052752
Shrek kept pounding her with great force as she moaned in pain and ecstasy. She could barely take his eshrektion. In hindsight, they probably should have used a condom to prevent shreksually transmitted diseases, but shrek just kept raw-dogging it. Shrek blew his load and filled Starlight to the brim with his onion cum and she screamed, orgasming again. He withdrew himself from the winking mare pussy, put a line of coke cut with onion powder on her ass and snorted it. He roared a mighty ogre roar and thruster into her unprepared anus.
>>
>>30052792
She screamed in agony and exclaimed "W-what the fuck shrek, n-not even a warning?!" Shrek simply fucked harder and replied "This is my swamp, lassy!" Relentless bleeding and anal seeping followed. Her guts being torn apart as she screamed and cried. Shrek gave a hard thrust, and his shit-covered eshrektion came out of her mouth, gagging her and preventing her from screaming, all she could do was cry hopelessly as her organs were pushed apart and destroyed.
>>
>>30052752
>>30052792
>>30052821
*Somebody Once Told Me starts playing*
>>
>>30052821
Princess celestia happened to walk by and witness the disgusting, morbid, gruesome display in front of her, appalled she opened her mouth to speak, but shrek came as she did so and so a massively glob of onion jizz landed in her eyes and mouth. Princess celestia's eyes widened, she was allergic to onions! She went into shock and began spazzing out on the ground. Shrek forcefully pulled out, dragging out Starlight's shredded intestines out with his shrock. Starlight lay on the ground, shrek ripped out her still beating heart and devoured it, watching the life drain from her terrified eyes. Fin
>>
>>30052821
you were doing so well until this
>>
Not bad clopfic, I thought author bringing Celestia in was kinda unnecessary but I've clopped to worse so I gave it a legit 10/15.
>>
File: 1493661796791.png (135KB, 483x611px) Image search: [Google]
1493661796791.png
135KB, 483x611px
>>30052720

It must have abuse
>>
>>30052720
starlight glimer got fucked inthe ass teh end
>>
>>30052720
Of all the horses to write one about. I'd really rather not.
>>
>>30052720

>Every night Starlight masturbates.
>She does it in her bathtub because so she doesn't have to wash her bedsheets every morning.
>She masturbates thinking of Trixie, to Twilight, to Sunburst, and even to Maud.
>Why masturbation instead of trying to date one of them?
>Because she can't have any of them.
>She is a shitty horse that hasn't learned anything.
>>
>>30054404
Kek.
>>
>>30054404
she learned how to masturbate in a way that doesnt require her to change bedsheets every morning.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.