[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>barely touched mlp since season 3 >gets extremely depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: post-5578-0-52274800-1438309099.png (1MB, 1920x996px) Image search: [Google]
post-5578-0-52274800-1438309099.png
1MB, 1920x996px
>barely touched mlp since season 3
>gets extremely depressed
>decides to watch a random episode on Netflix
>it's an entire episode about background ponies and obscure characters

The show definitely got better
>>
>>30051848
>i guess i am back on le ride my dudes xDD
>>
>>30051862
>le
REDDIT GO FUCK YOURSELF!
>>
File: DAD ENTERTAIN.jpg (211KB, 594x448px) Image search: [Google]
DAD ENTERTAIN.jpg
211KB, 594x448px
>>30051848
SoL is the best thing that happened to the show.
Based dad
>>
>>30053209
Did you finally bump off that thread you hate, faggot?
>>
>>30052062
It truly is summer.
>>
>>30053213
This is the only thread in the catalog actually discussing the show.
>>
>>30053241
thats objectively wrong.
>>
>>30051848
Hope you liked it; that was the only one of its kind.
>>
File: background six.png (1MB, 2150x1281px) Image search: [Google]
background six.png
1MB, 2150x1281px
>>30051848
I honestly think that most people who complain about Slice of Life are looking for the wrong thing from it. It's meant to be an insight into the lives and personalities of Ponyville's background cast with some meta humor thrown in, and at that, it excels. It only falls apart if you go in wanting to focus on the episode's narrative instead of getting to know the characters involved.
>>
>>30054621
I am just triggered hard by secret agent sweetie drops.
>>
Are you being honest with us op because that episode sucked ass.
>>
>>30055481
We all are, no worries. It's better to just accept it and move on.
>>
>>30051848
For what it was, I thought it was a cute little episode. Normally I don't like fan-pandering but I kinda let this one slide, because it WAS well written and I'm a sucker for Larson episodes.

Let me tell ya tho, my niece was extremely confused when she watched it.

>"Uncle-Anon, why is this episode focusing on a retard?"

She didn't actually say that but I'm sure that's what she was thinking
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.