[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why I'm not a brony anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

1. Twilicorn. Yeah yeah, another Twilicorn rant. I watched a cartoon called Jimmy Two-Shoes and one of my favorite characters is Heloise. What does this have to do with My little pony? Rarity is voiced by Tabitha St. Germane and I was waiting for a character voiced by Cory Doran so I could compare them to Rarity even if no one else did. Eventually I decided to compare Rarity to Twilight instead since she's the main character, was the same race as Rarity, and has been called a goodie-four-shoes. In the season 2 finale when Twilights brother married a Mary Sue, I was wondering if Twilight was gonna be less like her friends and more like the royal family. But maybe I was being cynical. I mean what where they going to do? Turn Twilight into an alicorn? OH WAIT!

2. Rarity is the only member of the mane six who has never been seen tied up nor gagged (unless you don't count a fantasy sequence in MMMystery on the Friendship Express or when her mouth was removed in Magic Duel, or do count the times Rarity's been hoofgagged), despite being the only member who has been seen wearing lipstick (unless you count the Equestria Girls merchendice). I'm convinced fetishes are bad now so even if Rarity does get tied up or gagged, or if any other member wears lipstick, it will not be the same.

3. They keep comparing Rarity to Applejack and/or Vice versa.

4. Even when they do something right, they can't do anything right. The Cutie mark crusaders have their cutie marks except they're all similar which is more proof that
they keep comparing Rarity too Applejack. And like Naruto and Hinatas mutant offsprings, it can never be undone.
>>
>>30046608
>Twilicorn
>c
>could
>u
>compare
>c
>like
>k
>six
>s
>has
>h
>never
>e
>tied
>d

Cuckshed.
>>
File: FlutterSly.png (1MB, 1312x897px) Image search: [Google]
FlutterSly.png
1MB, 1312x897px
The cuckshed meme has taught me something about memes and shitposting: if you force something hard enough it doesn't even matter if people actually do the right thing and ignore it. Eventually the sheer volume and frequency of the posting will create a self-fulfilling entity that cannot be ignored.
>>
File: 929207.jpg (135KB, 1901x1070px) Image search: [Google]
929207.jpg
135KB, 1901x1070px
>>30046781
That's how forcing always worked. And when it's successful you can even say that you were onto it right from the start and liked it before it was popular.
>>
>>30046902
>gilda and a cuckshed switch places
Hmm, I think I just got an idea to pitch to the Transformation General.
>>
File: 1203504.gif (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1203504.gif
3MB, 852x480px
>>30046927
O B S E S S E D
>>
>>30046608
I think you are wrong. I think the show is still good and has a competent staff of writers and editors. I think you are just embarrassed of being a brony and you have caved in to the societal norms that whisper poisonous lies in your mind, saying things like you are too feminine for liking cute poners. I think you should grow a spine for once and realize that you never left... really, you are an insane and troubled individual. Your mind has been poisoned, and the only way to atone for your sins is to love big brother. Yes, to re-enter our super secret pony club, you need to cum inside big brother. And then, when it is all over, the party will send you to a doubleplusgood cuckshed to be permanently locked away.
>>
>>30046781
I learned that with the iwtcird meme
>>
>>30046608
I can totally trust a person's opinion when they tackle 4 different subjects at random intervals within 300 words describing a similar theme.
>>
Bump while I read what you have to say
>>
>>30046781
people will know it exists. it doesnt inherently make it funny.

synthetic memes will always be inferior to all natural corn fed memes.
>>
>>30048708
It was funny when it was one person because the person forcing it was creative with it. the people that picked it up just randomly spammed the word.
>>
>>30046781
It's mostly just because the shitposters band together and perpetuate the meme because they know it triggers everyone else.
>>
>>30046608
>I'm convinced fetishes are bad now
That sounds like a far more interesting opinion to elaborate on then this bullshit.
>>
>>30047491
I'm glad I'm not the only one who found OP's post lacking a structured presentation.
Its sole purpose was probably to kill as many braincells as possible from unsuspecting readers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.