[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Semantic Error

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 56

File: File and ivory.png (553KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
File and ivory.png
553KB, 1200x1200px
Semantic Error is about a low life hacker trying to scrape by in a futuristic Equestria.
Recently Cold File has finished a Job for a mysterious client only going by the Name Wintermute, who had File steal information on an experimental medical procedure.
Then File picked up a Griffin at a bar and went on a date with his Landlord.
Cold File has just met with some potential Clients for his next job, before going on a tour of a appliance and weapons factory, run by the Patwrite corporation.
>Bits: 7572

>GoodGuy -Hacker needed to crack construction printer software.
(You have accepted this job and received 500 bits in advance to sabotage a printer. You plan on setting it up to make a massive skyscraper sized dildo)

>Mr. Brown -Hacker needed for disabling bank security systems.
(Will receive a gun for participating as well as a percentage of the take from a heist. Unfortunately your part of the job must be done on site.)

>Judgment -Hacker needed for breaking into personal E-mails.
(It sounds like they plan on preforming some kind of political assassination with the information you recover if you take this one. Pays 3,800 Bits)

>CB4 – Hacker needed, for disrupting corporate security systems. Protection provided big $$$!
(Three "revolutionaries" Wanted you to help them carry out an armed robbery of a weapons manufacturing factory for some military androids. You told them you might think about it if they get their shit together, since they were very unorganized.)

This is where our story continues.

Archive:
https://www.anonpone.com/semanticerror/
>>
File: SE198.png (193KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE198.png
193KB, 600x600px
>You watch Copper Coin chat with the desk mare for a bit before wandering over to the gift-shop register, where you sort of... Linger.
>"The mare running the counter loudly smacks her lips as she keep chewing her gum, "Can I like? Help you?"
"Ehh... I kinda wanted a hat maybe?"
>The make loudly pops a small bubble,"1 bit."
"Hmm... Also, do you have anything Compatible with your Optilink system here?"
>"Like, nothing we have fore sale in the like gift-shop. All of this is just like... schwag..."
>The young mare stares at you blankly for a moment chewing her gum.
>"But, I guess you could like. Go to the actual showroom Through there." The mare points to a hallway outside the gift-shop, "Like they have like robots and dishwashers and stuff. It's like whatever and stuff. Cool I guess."
"I see."
>>
>>30040227
Is there anything you'd recommend mam?
>>
>>30040227
See if they have any comfy hoodies or something.
>>
>>30040227
Grab our hat and check out the showroom.
>>
>>30040227
We should grab a hat and ask if she’s single. If she reacts badly we should back off though, don’t want to make a scene.
>>
>>30040386
That's pretty straight forward and impersonal. Why do you ask anon? Are you hoping we can form a friendship with the mare to the point we can sabatoge the facility for the revolutionaries?
>>
>>30040227
Thank her for the hat. Ask if she's been working here long?
>>
>>30040220
put CYOA in the header next time jackass, kthxloveya
>>
>>30040227
Is there anyone else left from the tour we could chat with and hear their thoughts?
>>
I really hope you guys aren't suggesting dating her. Her personality is like...not schwag.
>>
>>30040227
go see if we can listen in on the secretary mare and copper. Otherwise explore the showroom.
>>
>>30040227
Ask if the giftshop and the place as a whole is dullsvill or not. Anything interesting goes on here?
>>
>>30040227
lets just buy a hat and go to the showroom
>>
Hols on, I'm having trouble posting. It keeps giving me a connection error when I try to post the quest update, so I'm rying to see if I can find some kind of formatting error that 4chan might think is malicious code.
>>
>>30040795
>>30040538
>>
>>30040795
Same thing happened to me a bit over five hours ago. I was trying to post this green text and I kept getting these 'connection error's.
>>
File: SE199.png (163KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE199.png
163KB, 600x600px
>>30040339
>>30040342
>>30040346
>>30040441
>>30040450
>>30040459
>>30040534
>You do your best to mock her voice.
"Yeah so like is anything here, any good or anything?"
>"I guess like, the hoodies are kinda alright. They're like, two bits. Kinda cheap I guess."
"I guess I'll take a hat and a hoodie then."
>"Like alright."The mare starts ringing you up.
>You don't think she caught your joke so you step it up a bit.
"So like is everything here like Dullsville or is there like something worthwhile or whatever?"
>"We'll like they say they make like mad guns and other stuff like that, but I guess I'm not like all about that. This is like, a job, so I'm like totes here all the time."
>She hits a button on the register and you give her three bits.
"So you like, work here for a long time?"
>"Like, maybe. I've been here for like a couple months. Why, ya gonna like, follow me home and like tie me to a chair and spank me like some pervert or whatever?"
"What?"
>"Pfft, it's whatever, I'm like, Fucking with you."
"Right, yeah. Well have a good one I guess."
>"Like whatever."
>You walk away with your purchase feeling weird. She kinda reminds you of how you met your last ex. Looking around the gift-shop as you leave you spot the Donkey that was with you on the tour looking at shirts in the gift-shop and the Pegasus mare from the tour sitting on a bench in the hallway.
>You step out of the gift-shop and see that >Copper is still talking to the mare at the desk.
>You try to listen in as stealthily as you can and hear Copper say, "Well I mean room-mates are usually so bad. For serious, but I think I'm going crazy alone."
>The desk mare answers him, "Well I'm paying something around 700 a month for my place and the utilities between the two of us are 200 a month. My roomie uses the TV and heater a lot though."
>>
>>30040803
Thank you so much Anon. You're awesome.
>>
>>30040816
Should we consider a room mate? Probably not, not with the stuff we do. Unless our roommate is equally as shady.
>>
>>30040816
They aren't talking about anything interesting. Lets just go to the showroom.
>>
>>30040816
Hmm one of them is seeking a roommate. could be useful info.
>>
>>30040886
Now why do you think it could be useful information hombre?
>>
>>30040899
the rebels are probably going to be needing ponies they could contact/gain trust of. If one of them is seeking a roommate a rebel pone could be that potential rommie and thus get access to certain info.
>>
>>30040816
Showroom it is.
>>
>>30040816
check to see where the showroom has optilink stuff.

Talk to the pegasus mare (we haven't talked to her have we already?) what did she think of the tour? some of it was pretty impressive.
>>
>>30040816
talk to the donkey. Any thoughts on the tour? We found the android stuff interesting ourselves.
>>
>>30040931
That sounds like a long game to play. To earn their trust. It will take a while for them.
>>
>>30041191
it is but they clearly aren't ready for this raid right now. The long game might be the best choice for them that won't get them and others jailed or killed.
>>
File: SE200.png (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE200.png
133KB, 600x600px
>>30040881
>>30040943
>>30040956
>You, kinda feel uninterested in their talks about roommates. You, remember having roommates before, they sucked. Two of the three you had to kick out and the last left you with 5 months of a lease.
>The pegasus looks like she might be a little lonely so out figure you might as well say hello and ask her what she thought of the tour.
"Miss?"
>The pegasus Jumps a bit,"S-sir? What do you need? Am I uhh in the wrong..."
"No no, I was on the tour with you, I wanted to know what you thought."
>"Umm. The machines were neat I guess. I'm waiting for my husband."
"Oh, uhh alright. I liked the manufacturing floor."
>"Great."
"Yeah."
>You see this conversation going nowhere so you say goodbye and notice that the Donkey from earlier is gone.
>With a sigh you go to the showroom hoping to find something with optilink on it since learning more about that system might help in the future, even if you don't help the rebels you met earlier today.
>As you enter a mare comes bounding up to you, smiling with one of the largest grins you've seen.
>"Greetings Sir! How may I help you today!?"
"I was, actually looking for some appliances with the optilink feature."
>You notice pretty quickly that this mare is actually an android. An android that doesn't look like she's in the best of shape.
>"Oh, well all of the associates are busy at the moment! Buuut! If you don't mind I could show you around! I know about all of the latest and greatest products!"
>The android begins to giggle to herself.
"Okay I..."
>The android cuts you off, "Or, if you don't need to be shown around, I might be able to assist you somewhere else!"
"I uhh..."
>>
File: teaser.png (135KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
teaser.png
135KB, 600x600px
Calling it here for the night.
>>
>>30041303
Inquire what she meant
>>
>>30041325
Goodnight Bath.
>>
>>30041303
Somewhere else? I'm not sure if I need directions to any place at the moment. But if you could show me some of the optilink products I'd be very pleased Miss..?

This might be rampancy in action here and now with this android.
>>
>>30041303
>>The android cuts you off, "Or, if you don't need to be shown around, I might be able to assist you somewhere else!"
"Wow. I didn't know A.I.'s could be flirtatious~"
Play that off as jokingly and good natured. I wonder if I'm misreading anything or if the AI did that on purpose.
>I might be able to assist you somewhere else!
Got any where else in mind?
>>
>>30041303
Boop her!
>>
>>30041303
>>30041600
Rampancy? That's a very rude and serious accusation anon. I'm sure this fine AI just had some recent damage to her eye and had it fixed yet.

Ha! I got this idea now. Imagine Brandy being jealous of this AI and going or feeling like a Tsundere. It's so ludacris.
>>
>>30041672
Woops. I this was supposed to quote you>>30041343
>>
>>30041303
We should learn about brandy's AI protocols later. No offense Brands.
>>
>>30041303
Ask her for the made and model. How much does an android model like her cost? What happened to her eye? So she's able to work independently or something? I'm digging the dress by the way.
>>
>>30042146
+1 for asking her what happened to her eye
>>
>>30041303
ask if she's feeling okay. Also inquire where and what else she could be able to assist with.
>>
>>30041325
y-yeah. Come get the carrot you slut.
>>
>>30041303
What's that smuge on her chest?
>>
>>30041303
Can you tell me about this oven? What can you tell me about androids?
>>
I'm feeling like an asshole. What if we go find some homeless ponies to shoot the shit with later? Talk about their lifes story and how much it sucks.
>>
>>30045949
I'd be up for that tomorrow.
>>
Hey everyone some fans got together and made a fan discord chat group for Bath's various cyoas. It's a small but growing group of fans that like to hangout, chat, theory craft, share art, and more. Feel free to check it out.

The fan Bath discord. https://discord.gg/wj625eK
>>
File: SE201.png (188KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE201.png
188KB, 600x600px
>>30041343
>>30041326
>>30042146
>>30042825
>>30043189
>>30045936
"Wow, I didn't know that Parwrite made their androids so flirtatious."
>"Ha ha ha! Me neither!"
"Wait..."
>You ponder that one for a while, before shrugging it off.
"Well I could certainly use a little tour of these optional products. miss?"
>"What was Missed?"
"Your name?"
>"Oh, I'm..... I guess that information is missing. I will answer to anything you call me in the meantime, as long as I know that you are addressing me, how does that sound!?"
>You hear Brandy's voice come from your pocket, "Wierd."
>"Oh, I didn't notice another presence, how rude of me."
"It's, okay I guess, how about your make and model. Can you tell me a little about you?"
>"Oh yes! I'm a DSD-4121i an older model android meant for Domestic use. But, I do warn you that I am an older model and I do not have the optilink integration like the newer models.
"Okay? So, do you mind if I ask you what happened to your eye?"
>"My eye.... Oh yes, I fell down a bunch of stairs, but do not worry, I am perfectly fine and able to preform any duties that may be required!" She giggles again.
"Well, they did give you a nice dress."
>"Oh yes! This dres was designed for my model of androids by the world renowned designer Nohnha for my line! Although I must apologize for the state of my dress, it is in... disrepair."
>You notice teas in the fabric all over.
>Thoughts of rampancy start to fill you mind, although, she doesn't seem to be, that unstable... Something seems off.
>"Sir, are you ready to hear about some of the products?"
"Sure, but first something is bothering me."
"Yes Sir?"
"When you said that you might be able to assist me somewhere else, what did you have in mind?"
>"I can help you with most things you may need around the facility, and I will be happy to help you! I can translate for you, lift heavy objects that you may need moved I used to work in the building cafe, and I can give you customer information if you wish Sir!"
>>
>>30047849
alright what are some products that use Optilink and how up to date the firmware is?
>>
>>30047849
So what can you tell us about this place? Anything that's a super secret or interesting?
>>
>>30047901
>Anything that's a super secret
Ok now that's a bad question. They are probably no consequences, but the answer is still obvious.
>>
>>30047912
okay maybe just the first part of the question and the anything interesting part.
>>
>>30047849
So where do you work now in this place?
>>
>>30047849
So if not optilink. What kind of hookup/intergration do you have?
>>
>>30047849
Since you're an older model, how much do your models typically go for?

Are you able to transfer your Artificial Intelligence out of this model?
>>
>>30047849
How old are you exactly?
>>
>>30047849
Oh look. A crack in the right hindleg. Looks you sustained more then just fractures eye in your fall.

I think I'll call you Maid. What kind of AI is installed into the android? How long again did you fall down these stair and put out of working order?
>>
>>30047849
When did your fall happen? Was it recent? Also what product do you recommend?
>>
>>30047849
>>"I can help you with most things you may need around the facility, and I will be happy to help you! I can translate for you, lift heavy objects that you may need moved I used to work in the building cafe, and I can give you customer information if you wish Sir!"
A part of me thinks this could be potential plot hook or device we can use to, I don't know...explore further into the facility while inquiring about the the camera's and sensors that the AI's or security ponies have access to, patrol routes, closest access to the power cores, all the emergency escapes, tell us about all the cool projects it is currently aware of or the out of date ones, where to find other androids that don't have these optilinks.

I don't know. I could be wrong. Maybe I'm just a wishful thinker.
>>
>>30047849
Why haven't they repaired any of the damage? It seems a bit odd that they'd have a damaged android working in a room that's supposed to show off their quality products.
>>
>>30048004
>>30047849
What androids or portable personal computer models would you recommend to someone who's a bit tech savvy?
>>
>>30047849
What are some of the more interesting places here? Any projects are the ponies are working on here?
>>
>>30047849
How much are you capable of lifting? How easy can your models be repaired? Could you do them yourself or do you need assistance? Or do you need specific equipment which can only be found in a patwrite facility or a place that has all of the needed equipment?
>>
>>30047849
can your lift up you skirt?
>>
File: SE202.png (147KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE202.png
147KB, 600x600px
>>30047901
>>30048012
>>30047933
>>30047941
>>30047952
>>30047966
>>30047991
>>30048004
>>30048014
>>30048058
>What she said has you thinking that she might be a potential security risk to the facility. Well, if the right kind of element was introduced that is.
"Do you think you could tell me something interesting like something bout the patrol routs of the guards the access routs for the power cores, maybe something super secret or interesting."
>She smiles and shimmies up close to you, before signaling you in closer, before whispering "there are interesting super secrets here." and giggling.
"Great."
>"Aww, don't be so sad, I'm not given the information on most of the secret stuff silly."
"Actually, you mentioned that you aren't equipped with optilink, what kind of integration do you have?"
>"Oh, I use QRS Quick response Systems. Unlike optilink it doesn't interface wireless without visual or auditory input it was originally thought to be more secure.
"How old are you?"
>"About 2 and a half years."
"How much does your model usually sell for?"
>"Any android like me would be used so I'm not sure."
"Could your A.I. be removed?"
>"... Yes, My model can be modified. In that manner."
"Where exactly are you supposed to be working now? t's odd to see a damaged android in a showroom."
>"I'm not sure. I woke up in storage, so I came out to begin working and I found you. Do you know?"
"How easily are you repaired?"
Parts for my make are no longer produced so a third party mechanic may be able to answer your inquiry."
"How much can you lift?"
>"300 pound if distributed evenly."
>Brandy cuts in,"File I'm a little worried."
"One moment, What optilink product would you suggest for a tech enthusiast?"
>"An android or a computer assisted milling device/ printer."
>"File, I think we should talk away from her." Brandy reiterates.
>>
>>30048206
"Wait here a moment."

Move out of earshot and ask Brandy what it is she want's to say?
>>
File: Ponies have good motor skills.png (304KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ponies have good motor skills.png
304KB, 600x600px
I need some sleep so I'm passing out.
>>
>>30048222
Goodnight Bath.
>>
>>30048206
Rogue and discontinued. Hopefully this isn't like 5 Nights at Freddy's
>>
>>30048206
Tell the robot to hold on for just a minute while we go check something out.

Yeah Brandy?
>>
>File gets "raped" by the android.
>>
>>30048632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idoYCVLh2qI
>>
>>30048206
Let's politely excuse ourself and go see what she has to say.
>>
>>30051220
>>
beb
>>
>>30048222
How can he even clop with hooves?
>>
>>30052989
Well there is the way real life stallions do it...
>>
>>30052989
With great dedication.
>>
File: SE203.png (173KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE203.png
173KB, 600x600px
>>30047991
>>30048217
>>30048255
>>30048313
>>30049817
"Um, miss Uhhh, Can I call you Maid?"
>"Certainly."
"Yes, could you excuse me for a moment, my A.I. Has a private message for me, and I would like."
>"Of course sir, please feel free to step away. I'll simply eagerly await your return while I give you your privacy.
"Thank you."
>You step away from the android until you think you're out of earshot.
"Yes Brandy."
>"There's something wrong with that android. I don't like it." Brandy says immediately.
"Wow, I never took you for the jealous type."
>"File, I don't have the capacity for... Cold File, I'm serious! Why would they just let a broken android roam free, in a...
You cut her off stop her, "I know, Something doesn't add up. I think she might be rampant."
>"Whoa whoa whoa, don't get ahead of your self she might just be malfunctioning or..."
"That's why I'm still talking to her. She's full of good information even if she is broken, and She might be a huge help if we're looking for a flaw in the security."
>"You're not thinking of helping those revolutionaries are you? They're nuts!"
"Hey, hey. Nopony said anything about getting in bed with those guys... Yet."
>"File!" Brandy whines.
"Calm down, I'm sure they aren't the only ones trying to get in this place. I'm just scouting it out while we are here. Also since when did you get so picky about me clients."
>"I uhh... I'm sorry about stepping over any boundaries. Ohh! Also, that's not the only reason I pulled you aside. The police sent you a message on your official address. They want you to visit a hospital tomorrow!"
>>
>>30053998
>They want you to visit a hospital tomorrow!
What? What for?
>>
>>30053998
Since it's for tomorrow, lets read it after we get home. Back to the android so we can ask her where that storage room is.
>>
>>30053998
The police? Ivory must have told them about me.
>>
>>30053998
>The police sent you a message on your official address. They want you to visit a hospital tomorrow!"

Has something happened?
>>
>>30053998
>"I uhh... I'm sorry about stepping over any boundaries.
It's ok. It's nice to have some opinions and criticism.
>>
>>30053998
wait to open the message once we get into the car. Anyway thank Brandy for letting us know. We really appreciate it.
>>
>>30053998
I think we should read it now.
>>
>>30053998
Ask Brandy if there is anything else she wants to say. Otherwise let's go back to maid.

Ask about the milling device/printer.
>>
>>30053998
is Maid's body possible modifiable for a optilink connection or is there a way to connect the two systems? like a connector or a signal transcriber?
>>
>>30053998
how long have you been in storage maid? when was it that you woke up? were there other androids like you there? Where is the storage room located?
>>
File: SE204.png (172KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE204.png
172KB, 600x600px
>>30054016
>>30054018
>>30054023
>>30054035
>>30054050
>>30054054
>>30054137
>>30054144
"Shit."
>About a million scenarios run though your head as you think about why the police would want you to come to the hospital. None of them are good. Your heart flutters as your hoof dances over the message on the screen, ready to open. You ultimately decide not to read the fine details here.
"Brandy, thank your for the update. This, gives me a bit of closure i guess."
>"Oh course File."
"Also, you didn't overstep any boundaries. I like some criticism."
>"Of course File, I'm glad to help."
>You pocket the PDA and approach Maid again.
>"All done sir?"the android asks.
"Yes, so you were saying something about a milling device or a printer or..."
>"It's a two in one sir! The current computer assisted printing and milling devices that Patwrite makes for the home are like mini construction Printers! Able to fabricate with almost every popular fabrication material that other 3D printers and milling machines can use. If you can imagine it, PAtwrite can help you manifest it! Like magic, but without the years of study, and much more legally sound!"
"Cool, Hey can I ask you another question about yourself?"
>She giggles again, "Sir, If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're trying to buy me! Don't you mean that you want to know about our current lines of androids?"
"Well kind of yes sort of no this time. I was just wondering if your model could be modified or upgraded to interface with optilink. Like with a transceiver or something linking your old QRS system to optilink."
>"Patwrite does not make an upgrade kit for such a modification to my knowledge though, you may be able to find a homebrew solution. Though I doubt there is much damand for such a solution sir."

>You hear a stallion's voice yell at you from behind, "Wait, what are you... Excuse me! Madam! I Need you to back away from the Android!"
>>
>>30054283
>Madam
rude
>>
>>30054283
He didn't say sir, so we have no reason to respond. Lets try to get one last question in though. I can't think of anything to ask.
>>
>>30054283
Ask, if there is something wrong? The android was just showing me the patwrite products, Doing a pretty good sales pitch too might we add.
>>
>>30054283
>>30054314

Maybe which storage room?
>>
>>30054283
Ask who they are and what do they want? Maybe ask if this android is available to purchase.
>>
>>30054283
Don't move away but do turn and ask what's wrong.
>>
>>30054283
Madam? Wha - hey! I'll have you know I'm a stallion. But, thanks I guess?

What exactly is wrong with the Android?
>>
>>30054283
>>30054419
It's pretty fucking obvious who the duck they are.

The appropriate thing to ask is, what department does the stallion work in?
>>
>>30054299
Are we at least Whispen levels of 'mam? Cause that could certainly be a round-about compliment.
>>
>>30054505
The mam comment makes me wonder if File could pull off a dress. Just wait till this guy here his voice. The look on his face will be priceless.

>>30054283
Let's back away to give this guy some peace of mind.
>>
>>30054283
We should check the message later in private when we're out of the facility.
>>
File: SE205.png (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE205.png
176KB, 600x600px
>>30054299
>>30054314
>>30054329
>>30054419
>>30054447
>>30054473
>>30054481
>>30054570
>You kind of want to keep talking to the android, you're not exactly sure why though, something about her must be charming you guess. You try to think of one more question before your time talking to her comes to and end but, in your panic, you can't really think of any good ones.
"Which storage room did you come..."
>"Madam!" The stallion insists.
You turn around, "I think you mean sir."
>"Oh sweet Cadence, I'm sorry!"
You take a step in front of the android.
"Why exactly do I need to step away from this android? She was giving me a sales pitch, a damn good one too."
>"Look, sir. I've been looking for that android for an hour now. She's been damaged and, You're not even supposed to be in here right now."
"What do you mean, isn't this a showroom for...
>"Sir, I closed down this showroom so I could look for her because... One moment.Android, shut down!"
>Maid responds to the Stallion. I was in the middle of showing this kind gentlemen some of our great..."
>The Stallion rolls his eyes and says,
"Does not matter, Shut down."
>"Good night." the android responds before shutting her eyes and ceasing her movement.
>"Sir, I'm sorry about that. Somepony forgot to shut her down right or something and she wandered off. They had me close the showroom to find her."
"What's wrong with her?"
>"She had an accident, and we were decommissioning her. She must have booted back up and tried to go back to work."
"Well, if you're getting rid of her, could I buy her?"
>"Sir, with all respect, you don't want her."
>>
File: maid Sketch.png (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
maid Sketch.png
81KB, 600x600px
Going to Sleep, good night.
>>
>>30054691
And why wouldn't we?
>>
>>30054702
Night bath.
>>
>>30054691
>>"She had an accident, and we were decommissioning her. She must have booted back up and tried to go back to work."
>"Well, if you're getting rid of her, could I buy her?"
>>"Sir, with all respect, you don't want her."

Actually I might. You see I deal with computers and robotics and was here on tour to see what was available here. And if this android is simply destined for the scrap yard I wouldn't mind buying her of your hooves,
>>
>>30054691

Sure, she might be a homicidal wayward Rampant Android capable of lifting 300lbs, but cheap androids chassis are hard to come by.

Find what's wrong with her, offer the buy her from the back of a pickup truck out back. Hell, he's throwing it away and can claim it wandered off. Which it did. Fake a fetish to explain your motives. As if you had to fake it.

Offer to pay in Bitcoin, as it's this guy's thing.

Bring her home, snip her power supply, add a killswitch, and plan on getting brandy in there eventually.

And her records/hard drive should have a treasure trove of insider goodness about Patwrite. She JUST SAID there were super secrets. You don't just walk away from that sort of plot hook.

Longer term though, get onto the next job.
>>
>>30054691
Heh. You're right, but mind if I ask why?Would the android just end up going on some rampage like in the movies, or sell my car home to someone on accident?
>>
>>30054691
If you're going to scrap her anyway, I wouldn't mind taking her.
>>
>>30054691
So are you guys going to scrap it? Is the AI rampant or something? Why not wipe the AI and start over? Not worth it?

So the newer modern model might be worth roughly 3 grand, but this one has seen better days and is an out of date model. This thing might be worth a few hundred, maybe less on the chance you were willing to sell it.
>>
>>30054691
An hour? She didn't seem to be trying that hard to hide or anything. So why did they have you look for her? You work in this showroom right? Uh unless you work in maintenance or something.
>>
>>30054691
Well you found her now, so would it be too much for me to ask you a few questions? Like what do you do with the 'faulty' products? recycle them? Throw them in a junk yard?
>>
>>30054691
We should definitely take her!
>>
>>30058973
Lets not be too hasty. We don't know what kind of issues a faulty AI can bring with it.

She doesn't have optilink so as an infiltration vector I don't know how useful she will be.
>>
>>30054691
if you work in the showroom maybe you could show me some optilink products.
>>
>>30060970
>>
I'm sitting down to see the guardians of the galaxy film right now so I might start late tonight.
>>
>>30065676
Have fun Bath.
>>
drunk bump
>>
>>30072447
drump
>>
File: SE206a.png (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE206a.png
67KB, 600x600px
>>30054722
>>30054790
>>30054812
>>30054815
>>30055154
>>30056041
>>30057509
>>30057763
>>30059018
"Actually, I do kinda want to buy her. I'm a big computer guy and I always feel kinda bad when I see hardware go to waste. I mean could you just "lose" her again? Maybe I could just, you know, find her under a bridge, and."
>"No sir, I'm gonna stop you there, and besides, I'm telling you that you don't want her."
"What's wrong with her? Does she have a problem getting lost, or is she about to go on a murderous Rampant rampage or something?"
>The stallion sighs, "No sir, it's nothing like that. She's just old and broken. You can probably find one like her really cheap if you look around. Besides, we need to process her anyway."
"What's all involved in your decommissioning process?"
>"Well, she's got some company information that will need to be cleared before we toss her in a compacter essentially. It's company policy to wipe company data off of products before we scrap them."
"Well , you said she's broken, what exactly is broken?"
>"Some of her motor controls are going out. We've had her working in a little cafe for the time she's been active. Lately she's been making more and more mistakes on the job and stuff, but then she took a tumble down a balcony while she was taking out some trash an, well some stuff is broken."
"So she could still be fixed?"
>"I guess so, but I'd just try to get a."
"Now, I'm gonna stop you there. I kinda came here to look at getting something with optilink on it."
>"She doesn't."
"I know."
>"Were you looking for something specific or?.."
"No, just something, to see how it works."
>"Are you a developer looking at developing optilink compatible software or something?"
"Maybe, either way I'm ussually on the look out for cheap deals and I mean if you're going to get rid of her I think we can probably make some kind of good deal."
>The stallion puts his hoof on his head, "Look man. I can talk to my boss and see if he'll sell her to ya if you want"
>>
File: SE206.png (145KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE206.png
145KB, 600x600px
>>30073205

"That would be awesome, if you could."
>"Also, if you're a serious developer I might also be able to hook you up with an optilink Dev kit."
"I'll think about that."
>"Right, Look. I'm gonna go get my boss, I'll leave you here. In the meantime you can look around, look over the android, whatever." The stallion sighs, "Hey, if you want to turn her back on while I'm gone, just press on her nose for like 15 seconds and she'll boot up."
"Awesome, thank you."
>"Alright I'll be back."
>As the Stallion leaves you begin to give the android another look over. She is cute, but will she really be a good enough Shell for Brandy? Also, do you really want to wipe out the stock A.I.? Are they going to wipe the stock A.I.? You know that they are probably able to wipe out the sensitive info and leave any behavior information and memories in tact on her, but will they?
Honestly, you could probably leave the stock A.I. and have Brandy take control while she is in the android, so the Stock A.I. is a sort of auto pilot while Brandy is out of the android. Should you ask Brandy how she feels about this? Can she feel about this?
You find yourself still staring at the android's face, but you should probably look at more than just that.
You begin to think about what you want to inspect before the guy's boss gets back.
>>
>>30073215
inspect the robot booty while no one's watching.
>>
>>30073267
We can do that AFTER purchase it, if we want to purchase it.

>>30073215
Let's ask Brandy's opinion of getting the android when no one is looking.
>>
>>30073215
Is there a way we could quickly download some of the company info from her before they wipe her file? Do we have anything that could do that at this moment?

Also we should certainly try to get that dev-kit. it will certainly be useful not just for this but other jobs in the future.
>>
>>30073281
There's no reason we can't do it now, or both simultaneously.
>>
>>30073215
look over the damage. how extensive is it? can we check it's hookups?
>>
>>30073205
I think we should ask how Brandy feels about this while we boot the android up.
>>
>>30073215
>"Hey, if you want to turn her back on while I'm gone, just press on her nose for like 15 seconds and she'll boot up."

boop her nose and try to fish for information. Such as where the storage room is at? Are there any places that have few cameras or rarely trafficked areas.
>>
>>30073215
Didn't she tell us how her interface works? We might be able to do a quick download while we're waiting for him to get back.
>>
>>30073267
>>30073290
>>30073308
>>30073312
We’re being watched and listened to. I agree that those sound like worthwhile pursuits but i think we should save them for when we’re home.
>>
>>30073355
This.
>>
>>30073355
how can you be certain. this android was wandering around in this room for close to an hour without being found. If this area is being watched it's fairly lax.

>>30073215

Can we tell if there is any camera's or other surveillance devices in this showroom?
>>
>>30073355
If they were paying that much attention, how did she get out of storage so easily?
>>
>>30073215
"Brandy, am I getting in over my head again?"
>>
File: SE207.png (138KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE207.png
138KB, 600x600px
>>30073267
>>30073281
>>30073290
>>30073297
>>30073299
>>30073308
>>30073355
>>30073388
>>30073431
You boop the android's nose to turn her back on and realize that she's a lot softer than you expected, almost real feeling, which is odd to you after looking at the seam under her eyes in her skin. As she goes though her boot up process you begin to look around her.
"Brandy, am I making another mistake?"
>Brandy's voice comes from your pocket, " It depends on how much they want for her, and what you want her for File. Honestly, I didn't know you were looking for a cheap android."
"This is much more of an impulse kind of thing."
As you look at the damage to her hind leg you find yourself looking at the Android's ass. Her tail's dock poking out of her frilly white panties looks much more realistic than most of her showing parts. and yo can also make out a pair of teats tucked neatly in her panties. Beyond that you wan see the same kind of exposed boot joints on her hocks but her hip joints and knees are realistic as well. Why are her exposed parts, deliberately made to look artificial while her hidden joints and such kept looking realistic, you ask yourself. You'd think that this company would want to show how real their androids look but...
>"You are kind of impulsive sometimes File."
"Do you think we could pull information off of her while we're waiting for them to get back?"
>"What are you looking for?"
"Anything juicy."
>"We'll probably only get junk in the time before they get back File.
You huff.
"You're probably right."
>The android turns around to face you, "Oh! Sir, you're still here! I was afraid I'd never see you again! How may I assist you?"
"How did it take so long for them to find you? Isn't this area full of cameras?"
>"Sort of, but..." The expression on the android's face looks like she's confused suddenly, "Wait, they were looking for me? You mean the staff right?"
"Yeah, the guy said you were lost for an hour."
>"Oh, I guess my lack of integration..."
>>
>>30073644
>>"Oh, I guess my lack of integration..."

Care to explain? Is it the lack of optilink?
>>
>>30073644
So what are the projects or productions here?
>>
>>30073644
what can you tell me about the optilink devkit?
>>
>>30073644
Isn't this area full of cameras?"
>"Sort of, but..."

In what way? is it just audio? or some sort of of body scanner?

Ask quietly what kind of company info does she have? They are considering to wipe it after all.
>>
>>30073644
>buying a busted droid
I can see a much younger, more innocent File fiddling and customizing an android of his own. Oh how time goes.
Kind of the same. Find a bot, fix it, see how it goes.
>>
>>30073644
Ask if it's aware of any of any other damage (self diagnostics).
>>
>>30073644
Ask if she would like to have us as an owner?
>>
>>30073644
Ask what she means about that last part and ask about her realistic versus artificial design choices.
>>
>>30073644
>>30073896
Another badvquestion that shouldn't be answered.
>>30073938
>ask about her realistic versus artificial design choices.
Huh?
>>
>>30074013
>Another badvquestion that shouldn't be answered.

Why is it a bad question. We simply gauging her interest and also getting her consent of ownership. it's a respectful action to treat a android like a pony.
>>
>>30074013
ur a bad question
>>
File: SE208.png (173KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE208.png
173KB, 600x600px
>>30073714
>>30073722
>>30073788
>>30073877
>>30073730
"What do you mean by sort of? IS your lack of optilink integration keeping you from being detected."
>"I guess... partially. The superintendent sees me as a piece of equiptment, so less of the attention given to individuals in the facility is probably given to me, and the lack of integration means that I can't be contacted the same way as the current androids."
"So you're invisible?"
>The android begins to look at her hoof, "Sort of kind of. if I started screwing up I'm sure the superintendent would notify some personal, but... If I was in storage, I guess I'm... Sorry sir, do you have any more inquires?"
"Yes, can you preform a self diagnostic for me?"
>"Certainly... Motor functions compromised by buildup in joints. left eye damaged facial movement systems damaged, eye lid control compromise Rear right leg casing damaged right rear leg hock currently damaged. Memory systems... corrupted files detected."
"Is that it?"
>"I guess..."
"Lets test your memory what projects are being worked on here?"
>"Many, Do you want to hear about all 214 public ones?"
"No, I'm just checking..." You whisper, "what do you know about their non -public projects?"
>"I only know things that I can tell customers and other visitors, since I was programed to run the cafe, sir."
"I see."
>"The only information I have that is restricted to you is the layout of several service areas and the profiles of every employee. In this facility."
"Oh,neat I guess."
A batpony mare comes back with the stallion from earlier.
>"Hello sir!" The mare greets you,"I was told that you were interested in this used android. I could probably sell her to you for 300 after we wipe some things from her memory 400 if you want us to dig out the old box of optional parts and the user manual and other junk she came with. Oh, and we'd be selling her as is. No warranty or guarantees or anything. sound fair?"
>>
File: teleports in front of you.png (228KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
teleports in front of you.png
228KB, 600x600px
Calling it here for the night. Good night.
>>
>>30074065
Goodnight Bath.
>>
>>30074065
>teleporting stallion: "Ey u won sum fuk?"
>>
>>30074054
I wonder if we can find ourselves one of those sturdy sparing bots from Real Steel.
>>
>>30074054
A user manual sounds really helpful...
Fuckit, lets go all the way!
>>
>>30074054
300 is cheaper than I expected.
I think we should buy her. We have plenty of money.
If they don't delete her AI, and we decide against replacing it with brandy permanently, we could potentially offer her services to the landlord to help out around the apartments.
>>
>>30074054
i think we should buy for 400, we might manage to fix her easily later with the manual and stuff.
>>
>>30074054
IMPULSE BUY! And go for the users manual and whatever addons.

Kinda stupid, kinda off the rails, but hell, if I can't live vicariously through a CYOA cyber-pony's wonton spending spree, why even live?

And it's nice to have hobbies.

Then get her home and onto the job.
>>
>>30074054
Lets go all the way with the 400 package.
>>
Depending on how sloppy they are with the file deleting we might be able to recover the "deleted" files
>>
>>
File: Maid.png (45KB, 368x456px) Image search: [Google]
Maid.png
45KB, 368x456px
hey so im doing a thing. anyone got a color scheme to suggest?
>>
>>30080701
I thought that the post >>30074345 had a fairly solid color scheme going on.
>>
>>30080758
Taht'll work, thanks!
>>
File: cyber9.png (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cyber9.png
118KB, 600x600px
>>30080758
>>30080701
Yeah, I'm using Pixel Anon's pallet as well.
>>
>>30074054
what are the optional parts?

sure 400.
>>
>>30082022
Not sure if you're still here tonight, but would you say if Brandy theoretically got an android body, would it look like that broken android we're currently attempting to buy?

Or would it be fancier if you wanted a really nice, if not almost life like body for her.
>>
>>30082155
You guys could shop for a custom Android, the maid here is just a mostly stock Patwrite Android (With a few modifications made to make her uniform with the other androids operating in the facility) that can be modified if people want to do that.Honestly, even this android could be re-skinned to look just like Brandy would as a real pone or even Butternut Dubs if people really want that, Also as I said earlier Bandy might be able to be permininently placed in this shell replaceing the current maid A.I. or be loaded in temporarily so the Stock A.I. is in control while Bandy is in another machine if people want as well. I'm leaving Android customization fairly open, as long as File has the dosh drive and Know how/contacts to do it.
>>
>>30082222
Good to know. Frankly I'd like to wait until we could possibly get a really good body for her.
>>
>>30082222
I'd rather have the data in her instead of her. But if she'd repaired, she could make a good house keeper.
>>
>>30082222
Alright cool, I wanted to know if making her look like a pony would be silly and unfeasible or not. I would rather wait to give Brandy a nice body.

So what color would her eyes be if she could pretty much look like a real pony?
>>
>>30082222
I vote for waiting for a better body down the line. Wouldn't hurt to have a maid around with some potential data.
>>
>>30082222
I think we should just leave Maid be for the moment and maybe get something else for Brandy later but I'm open to some expirimentation.
>>
>>30082222
I wouldn't want brandy permanently stuck in a body (unless she wanted that), and I think she may have hinted her opinion of older models.

We can buy brandy a model in the future. This would be one we could mess with.

And a question about currency. Will you make it where someone could rob File adlnd take his money? I'm worried. Will we need to make a bank account?
>>
>>30082468
We could still get the droid and NO have brandy reside in it. Just saying.
>>
We don't HAVE to use this as Brandy's body. It does have other uses to us.
>>
>>30082503
I think that's more or less what he just said.
>>
>>30082503
I'm in full support og buying her, I meant that we shouldn't displace her AI.
>>
>>30082531
Like cuddling and free hugs?
>>
>>30082560
>Implying File could ever show tender affection again
>>
>>30082569
He doesn't have to return the hug, just receive it.
>>
>>30082560
There's also the option to use her as an actual maid.
>>
>>30082560
File is so lonely that hugs are what he subconsciously wants to receive.
>>
>>30082581
Psh, as if. I take pride in our bachelor decor and having someone to deslopify it would take its heart and sour. Can you images File trying to act brooding and cool in a clean apartment?
>>
>>30082628
Yes
>>30082222
Is this a kind of time skip/pause where we get the option to buy a different android or customize this one then leave to go back home?
>>
>>30082651
I don't think it's a time skip offer exactly, he's just telling us what we could potentially do with this android later if we decide to buy it.
>>
File: SE209.png (280KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE209.png
280KB, 600x600px
>>30074136
>>30074247
>>30074660
>>30075026
>>30076616
>>30082024
"Yeah, that actually sound pretty fair, I'll even drop the 400 for the spare parts. What exactly are toss optional parts anyway?"
>"Original leg skins the backup discs for her software, some assembly tools, Stuff like that."
"Yeah, sounds good."
>"Great, Follow me, we're going to have to wipe her first. Android, Follow us."
You begin following the mare into some back rooms that look more unfinished than the rest of the building.
"Are you going to wipe the entire A.I. to factory settings or..."
>"Look, if you really want we can leave her experiences if you really want. She'll use them as conversation topic and stuff while entertaining guests. It's probably going to be some boring stuff, but if you're worried about the "awkwardness" of a fresh A.I. I guess we could leave 2 years of being a barista in there, you know, without names in her stories."
"I guess I'll have to think about that."
>"Well, you don't have long, I kinda want to get this taken care of, today."
"Right."
>"Also, I was told that you were interested in a optilink dev kit? It's 12 hundered for a citizen grade one. twenty four for military grade."
"Gee Whiz."
You watch intently as the Android it led to a table where she strips her dress. Her back is opened up and a pony hooks some wires into her, she takes an awkward position and her eyes seem to go blank.
"That looks uncomfortable."
>"She's an android, she doesn't feel. So do you want her memories wiped or what?"
>>
>>30082733
NO!
>>
>>30082733
Nah, keep as much as you can.
We have the cash for the optilink kit, but it seems a bit much.
>>
>>30082651
This >>30082710
Semantic error's quests are all based around timed events doing a time skip would be a bad idea for me. As that anon suggested, I was just giving you an idea of what sort of options are available.
>>
>>30082733
Keep those memories.
>>
>>30082733
Oh man, she's rather lewd like that, without any clothes.

No, keep her memories. I know she's just an android but I'd still rather keep her memories.
>>
>>30082733
Thank her for letting us purchise this android. We prefer to have her memories intact. How much are you going to have to wipe anyway?
>>
>>30082733
Quickly look around the room. what details do we see of this place. Anything worth noting?
>>
>>30082733
Explain the mare that we do run a computer business. Repairs, modification, assistance, and that sort of thing. Would there be a discount on the price for a optilink dev kit for my business?
>>
>>30082733
I'll Go with keeping the memory. If anything I should be able to wipe it myself (can file wipe it himself?) Gee whiz indeed. Maybe we'll buy one another day.

>>30082742
That reaction seems a little too strong for File.

>>30082745
What!? Since when did we have enough for one of those? Last I checked we had around 7900 something.

>>30082764
Let's not have File outwardly comment on that.

>>30082816
Very unlikely. The question will most likely only serve to aggravate the mare. A company like this has the means to check for bullshittery, so let's not say this.

>>30082749
So we will go home after we get the android and the parts? Because I'm hoping we do.

Guys. We still need to do the one assassination job. There's no backing out.
>>
>>30082733
Ask how the process works. That's quite a few wires into her.
>>
>>30082831
>Let's not have File outwardly comment on that.
Well I wasn't really implying he should say that out loud, more so think that to himself. Even if it could be good for a laugh as a player.
>>
>>30082831
>What!? Since when did we have enough for one of those? Last I checked we had around 7900 something.
Yes. She said it costs 12 hundred, which is 1200, which is less than 7172, which is what we have after purchasing the android. We have the money.
Also, I don't think we agreed to do the assassination job, so we don't have to do anything.
>>
>>30082850
Huh. In my mind I thought the hundreds was thousands.

We can always get one another day. Maybe have one delivered.
>>
>>30082850
We bargained for the 500 or 300 bits increase. Are you sure it's wise to back out? I think there was some underlying threat if we were to tell anyone or decline after all this information
>>
>>30082867
It might be neat to hook it up to the maid or something, so we could contact her remotely, but it is still kinda expensive. I don't have any feelings on getting it one way or the other, really.

>>30082879
It's been a while, but I don't think he said we were obligated to accept. The threats only matter if we become a threat to him.
>>
>>30082733
ask what the difference between the two types of devkits.
>>
>>30082733
Can civilians legally use the military grade - ah I'm kidding. Not like anyone cares noe ah days.
>>
>>30082733
What time is it?
>>
>>30083006
It's time to go identify the corpse of our ex with the cops at the morgue.
>>
>>30083052
Oh that's right. We should go check on her after we Leave. Once we're, in our car with our robot let's go over the details of the message and read it.
>>
File: SE210.png (186KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE210.png
186KB, 600x600px
>>30082742
>>30082745
>>30082758
>>30082764
>>30082784
>>30082816
>>30082831
>>30082835
>>30082838
"I want her to keep her memories, something about just, wiping them feels wrong, Also I think I' might want to hear about her in the future."
>The mare sighs, "Fine. Sammy! I want you to wipe the preloaded data and names! Oh, and security details and... Know what!? You know what you're doing!"
>"Right Madam!" The worker yells back."
"So, what all are you deleting?"
>"Most of it was actually just stuff we programmed into her when we first booted her up. Building layouts Employees names, security codes. Shit like... Oh, I'm sorry, I don't usually talk to customers."
"That's fine, Also, thank you for selling me the android."
>"Well, you wanted it. It's your problem now."
"He he, right. So, I think I'm gonna pass on the dev-kit, Unless you have a special discount for small business or Super cool guys."
>"There's a discount for buying in bulk, that's about it."
"Yeah, No. Also, what is the difference between the two versions of the dev kit?"
>"Military one has extra stuff for connecting military grade products to it. I don't know, I'm not really an expert, All I know is that if you get caught adding military support to a non military license, the equestrian government gets angry."
"Okay, Also, that hook up process looks a bit intense, what all?.."
>"you're never going to have to hook her up like that, unless your doing something deep. Don't worry about it. Besides, you're getting the manual."
The information wipe is finished and the android is asked to put her dress back on. She joins you and the mare at the top of the stairs.
>"Android, you are no longer under the ownership of the Patwrite corporation."
>"Confirmed" the android answers, "Ready for reassignment."
>"You now belong to this pegasus right here."
>The android turns to look at you, "Congratulations Master. Would you like me to shut down for transport to my new home, or would you like me to assist you now?"
>>
>>30083077
Assist by carrying all the spare parts. Except for the fragile stuff. I'll hold onto that. Name? I dunno, droid will do for now until I think of something better.
>>
>>30083077
Ask if we change our mind on the devkit who would we contact here?
>>
>>30083077
qt.
It'll be easier if you just follow along with us. I'm not certain, but you might be a bit heavy to carry all the way to our car along with our box of loot you came with.

>>30083089
We already started calling her Maid, which I think is fine for now.
>>
>>30083077
Why did we skip out on the dev-kit? It was a perfect chance to learn about the optilink. We literally opted out of all the useful stuff! I just hope that we can recover some data that wasn't completely erased.
>>
>>30083077
Did we get recent memory or early memory? I'd rather not have to deal with a bunch of out of date conversation topics.
>>
>>30083077
No shutting down, there's a chance that some of the deleted data might still be in, whatever the equivalent to ram is.
>>
>>30083126
We opted out because it's supposedly easy to hack into?
>>
>>30083141
We got the ones that weren't classified.
>>
>>30083149
we need the dev-kit so we can know how to hack into it. Can't really do that if we don't know it's inner workings.

>>30083077
Crap! why didn't we buy the devkit? Well given how it's written I seriously doubt we can go back and say we changed our minds and want it.

Ask the android if it remembers our conversation in the showroom. Would it like to still be called the name we gave it there?
>>
oh I feel stupid. Why didn't we have the android hide/sneak to our car while the pony was away getting the boss. with it's knowledge of the place it could've slipped out through a exit not often watched and we could've picked her up later.

When that other pony came back we could've claimed that it wander off again upon activation and could've still gotten the info out without risking it being erased.
>>
>>30083126
Because we shouldn't burn 16% of our net worth on an impulse buy not related to a job?
>>
>>30083187
>Because we shouldn't burn 16% of our net worth on an impulse buy not related to a job?

But it would be related to the job. Many places including this one run on the optilink system. if we for example took the rebel job then we would need to know everything about optilink in and out.

even if we didn't it would be very nice to add that knowledge of how it works to our skill-set.
>>
>>30083181
Because the company still had ownership of the android? Then again I guess it would have been funny to ask it to continue avoiding people and sneak out with the best of it's abilities.
>>
>>30083194
>if we for example took the rebel job then
No.

Just no dude.

If we need to crack some optilink, we'll just go buy it. If we DID buy it, it'd still take time to study and crack. Our plate is full. Focus.
>>
>>30083194
There are always other ways to get a better look at optilink. Maybe Tyra knows someone in the apartment that needs their optilink fixed after they *cough cough* downloaded too much porn.
>>
>>30083200
What do you think is on our plate bro?
>>
>>30083205
Not him, but we have a new android to work on, and we did accept that construction printer job.
That's not exactly a full plate, but we can always get optilink later if we decide we need it.
>>
>>30083203
>>30083200
but that's a if and a big IF. A dev-kit is the kinds of things a person dreams of having because it help shows you how everything works with that system. and gives you the tools to create a program with that system.

This is what tech thieves try to steal from time to time. Because of the ease a kit makes their job.
>>
>>30083219
>construction printer job.

wouldn't it be a kick in the pants if the printer is optilink based?
>>
>>30083077
ask how she feels. does she remember us any? have her stay on and carry the things to the car.

Ask about the dev-kits do they keep them in stock her often? Who would we speak with if we wanted one.

When we get to the car check that message from the police.
>>
>>30083229
I suppose, but I'm sure we'll find a way. Other hackers have apparently fucked with them easily enough, since they've been in the news a few times already. I'm sure it's not that hard.
Besides, if we did need to buy optilink to do the job, it would probably put our profits from the job in negatives.
>>
>>30083224
I guess. But what if we can find a better deal? Then again, you do makes valid point.

I'm torn on this matter. Do we look for a dev-kit on our own and hope to find a better deal? (The internet is a big place) or do we buy it right now with company warranty?
>>
>>30083236
How much were we supposed to get from the printer job?
>>30083077
I think bath should go to bed while we get our shit together, if he's not already asleep.
>>
>>30083077
ask brandy how hard would it be to recover any deleted memory or data from the android. Also what are the prices of legit optilink dev kits on the net.

also read the police message.
>>
>>30083247
I'm not certain, but we got 500 bits in advance, which is probably half, so about 1000.
>>
>>30083254
Oh it's way more then that.
>>
>>30083255
What was it then?
>>
>>30083255
>>30083257
Oh, it was 8000. We'd have plenty in that case.
I guess we might as well then.
>>
File: SE211.png (208KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE211.png
208KB, 600x600px
>>30083089
>>30083098
>>30083099
>>30083149
>>30083187
>>30083200
>>30083219
>>30083229
>>30083234
"Actually, I'd like you to help me carry some things out to my car."
>"Yes master, right away. What would you like me to carry?"
"Some things I got at the git shop and the box of stuff that came with you."
You turn back to the mare.
"If I decided to buy a dev-kit later on, how do I... Do that?"
>"You can order one on line or walk in sir. I's not really that hard to get."
"Thank you."
You turn back to your new maid.
"Shall we?"
She nods and the two of you pick up her things and load them in your car, before climbing in and buckling up.
"So, Do you remember me from before?"
>"I do master, you met me in a showroom where I told you mostly things about me."
"Ah, cool. Hey, do you mind if I call you maid until I find a better name for you?"
>"Not at all Master, You can call me whatever you want."
"Great... Hey Brandy, pull up the message from the police for me."
>"Right away File!"
You check the PDA and see that the message tells you to go to a hospital between 2 and 4 in the afternoon, meeting at the inpatient building 2.
"I really don't like this."
>"I'm sorry about my ignorance Master, but are you a detective?"
"Not, exactly."
>"Oh... And I would also like to Say to miss Brandy that it is a pleasure to meet her and I hope that we will be working closely in the most productive and friendly of ways."
>"Yeah, a pleasure... " Brandy responds sounding a little less enthusiastic than usual.
"Okay... "
You start up the car and begin heading home.
"Right, So the Printer Job, that's next right?"
>"Yep! We should probably get on that bright and early. Also we should contact the other contacts and let them know if you're interested in their jobs or not."
You get home and you all file into your apartment where you flop over on the couch, you look over at the clock which reads 7:24 PM. You're feeling a little hungry, you have a mild head ache and a little sore around your wing.
>>
File: Maid opened up.png (94KB, 579x399px) Image search: [Google]
Maid opened up.png
94KB, 579x399px
>>30083247
Yeah, I think I'll pass out now. I'm going way too slow today.
Good night.
>>
>>30083285
Goodnight bath.
>>
>>30083285
Gnite Bath, sleep well.
>>
>>30083285
G'night. Sleep tight. Let the kinky chicks bite.
>>
File: Cold Album.png (370KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cold Album.png
370KB, 1000x1000px
>>30054702
Im sorry, but I really had to do this after seeing this pic
>>
>>30083352
It's amusing, even if I don't know if it's supposed to be referencing a specific album cover or not.
>>
>>30083205
The plate:

Well we've got to do something with this maid. Are we the sort of insecure shmuck civvies who bring in untrusted devices and let everyone on Shodan peek in at all of our illicit activities? No we are not.

That call from the cops. Probably going to have to bring Glimmer, our Ex, home so Semantic Error can now revolve around her exploits.

We have to turn down jobs we don't want. Like the bank heist. And.... have we decided on the politician? We're doing the printer job.

And we have to actually DO the printer job.

Backburner: Getting Brandy into or control of the maid. Keeping tabs on the anarchists/revolutionaries. Socializing with our Landlord. Getting clean. Fixing our wing.

As far as stories go, this one's got LONG arcs. I'm surprised that the players don't forget what's happening.
>>
>>30083280
We should have Maid and Brandy spend some time together while we sleep or do something else.
>>
>>30083280
Ask Brandy if there is a chance to recover the deleted data from her system.
>>
>>30083280
>"Yeah, a pleasure... " Brandy responds sounding a little less enthusiastic than usual.

It's going to be interesting seeing how brandy and maid get along.
>>
>>30083187
Being able to figure out how to hack an opti-link is not job related?
>>
Here is a bump from page nine.
>>
Just remember that even if we are her owner she may be a mandatory reporter.
>>
>>30083280
Ask maid if she knows how to make food. perhaps she could fix us something to eat.

Also ask Brandy how much would it be to make the repairs on this android.
>>
File: ColdFileMaid.png (720KB, 3132x3132px) Image search: [Google]
ColdFileMaid.png
720KB, 3132x3132px
>>30083352
>>30048206
Forgot to upload the original
>>
>>30088559
Good stuff.
>>
>>30087132
>>
>>30090777
>>
Hey bath, just a lil question, do you mind if other people upload your cyoa pics for you on derpibooru? because your tag is filled with outdated images.
>>
>>30091943
People already do that. And I think he said he's fine with it so long as credit is given when it's due.
>>
File: SE212.png (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE212.png
158KB, 600x600px
>>30083378
>>30084136
>>30084554
>>30084608
>>30088455
>>30088440
The Anroid walks around your house, systematically checking all 3 or fourish rooms of your apartment, depending on what you call a room. Meanwhile, you load Brandyy into your compute, remove your pants and unbutton your shirt.
>"Umm, Master, you don't seem to have a bed..."The android asks.
"Yeah... I tend to sleep on the futon... or the couch."
>"I see, the Maid responds."
You both sit there silent for a moment. The maid paws at the floor a bit.
"Hey, I'm feeling a little hungry. Can you cook?"
>"Certainly Master! What would you like to have?"
"I Don't know, just something good."
>" Yes, Master, I'll get right on it!"
The maid trots off into the kitchen area and you begin to pull up some music and your browser.
"Bandy, the information that was deleted off of the Android's memory, do you think we can recover it?"
>"Maybe, it depends on how they deleted it. I don't know much about Patwrite, but if they are careful then..."
>Bandy is cut off by the maid, "You don't seem to have any flour!"
"Yeah... I don't really bake."
>"No scones I guess then. Don't worry, I'll make something else."
>"Like I was saying," Brandy continues, "It depends on what they did to her."
"So, do you think I could trust her with, my secrets or, do you think she'll..."
>"File, Personal androids are generally trustable with secrets because people like to use their androids for... Personal things."
"Yeah, I know but..."
>The maid interrupts you again, "Master? I found some, medication, that seems to be unmarked. Should I keep track of your dosages and if so what are..."
>"Are you thick!" Brandy yells at her.
>"I Uhh, I don't want to jump to any conclusions especially with the master's medication but..."
>"File, should I explain things to her or do you want to?"
>>
File: 1494665564489.png (1KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1494665564489.png
1KB, 128x128px
>>30083352
>>30088559
These are neat, thanks Anon!

>>30091943
What >>30091985 said. I'm pretty much cool with people re-uploading, editing or whatever with any of my stuff where they want as long as they aren't directly making money off of it or posing as me. So go for it.
>>
>>30092100
You can explain things Brandy, please. I'll look into the optilink and the dev-kit. Maybe look on some forums and look for peoples opinions of them.
>>
>>30092100
It's not "prescription" medicine, but we need it to function properly. In time we might be able to figure out a better option, but for now, we just have to bare with it.
>>
>>30092100
It's weird having someone (...something?) call File master. Heh, I wonder if Brandy was like that when they first met.

Does anyone else think it's weird? If no other player thinks it's weird then Master will have to do.
>>
>>30092166
I'd say it can get a bit uncomfortable a bit. Maybe we should tell her to call us by our name. If she hesitates to do so, then we should leave it be.
>>
>>30092100
You can tell her Brandy but be easy on her as this is her first day.

Also how much time and money do you estimate the repairs on er would take?
>>
>>30092100
We should probably explain it, since brandy seems to be getting kinda hostile, and jealous.
We probably shouldn't go into too much detail, though, since we don't know how well she can keep secrets. They did say that she's been making mistakes with increased frequency.
>>
>>30092100
Tell Brandy to take a bit easy on her. No need to be so aggressive for being a bit ignorant. Explain it to her personally since Brandy is showing hostility.
>>
>>30092100
let's explain it to her.

Have Brandy run a search for prices of legit optilink dev-kits and costs to repair damage to androids such as the one's maid has.
>>
>>30092100

get settled in at home and show maid around the house. explain a few things and give her a few minor jobs around the house to test her abilities.
>>
>>30092100
It's alright, Brandy. There's no way she could know, considering she just got here.
>>
>>30092100
I think we should just tell her to go ahead.
>>
File: SE213.png (181KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE213.png
181KB, 600x600px
>>30092156
>>30092166
>>30092171
>>30092175
>>30092184
>>30092194
>>30092202
>>30092421
You consider letting Brandy explain everything but, she seems to be getting a bit, hostile. Almost like she's jealous. No, She can't be jealous right? Why would someone program her to simulate jealousy? Unless, could she think you enjoy that kind of behavior? You shrug it off.before you start considering the possibility of Rampancy or ascension again.
"Brandy, I've got this. But could you perhaps look up the costs for her repairs and second hand optilink Dev kits."
>""Yes, File right away."
"And Brandy?"
>"Hmm?"
Please, take it easy on her, it's her first day."
>"But she!.. Yes FIle."
You turn back to your new maid and sigh.
"Those aren't prescription. I use them to, Get through the days I guess though."
"So these, are they illegal?"
>"Yes."
"Understood, I will refrain from mentioning them to company who do not have prior knowledge of them."
Your eyes fix on the baggy of pills she is holding, a tightness creeps up your spine as you yearn for one, or two. It's been days since you've had an octagon. Sticking to just the fabuloso. You can almost feel the...
>"Master? Do you want me to prepare them for you on a certain schedule or?"
"Actually, about calling me Master, could you Call me File instead. I just feel kind of.. S and Emmy when you call me that, like I should be spanking you or something."
>"Also, File is trying to quit." Brandy adds in, "He told me that he's trying to wane himself off of them, but he get all kinds of aches and pains when he stops."
"Brandy, I though you were..."
>"I'm sorry, but, I... I don't want her screwing things up."
>The maid interrupts, "Umm, File, I apologize for my mistake. I am prepared to help you in any way I can. Also, do not worry about how your A.I. addresses me, my feelings cannot be hurt. I only wish to continue serving you."
The maid walks back into the kitchen and pulls something off of the stove, turning it off.
>"One more minute."
>>
File: she likes to watch him sleep.png (461KB, 1274x540px) Image search: [Google]
she likes to watch him sleep.png
461KB, 1274x540px
Sorry about the slow Speed tonight. A combination or drinking too much scotch Night Delivery coming back, and dreading next week slowed me down.
I'm going to be working 12 hour days all next week so I may only update once a day or not at all and pass out on my keyboard a bit more than usual next week. But I'm quitting my job, so after next week I might start leading a lifestyle healthy enough to update on time and stop passing out on my computer. So there's that.
Well enough Blog-posting, good night.

Also, check out this nice picture Hips Drew, if you didn't see it.
>>
>>30092627
Goodnight Bath.
>>
>>30092627
top cute.

additional goal added: a personal android body for the A.I. designated Brady Byte. Aquire a body of the like from Ghost in Shell. Hyper realistic.
>>
>>30092627
Night!
>>
>>30092573
I know we've said this a million times, but I hate drugs sometimes.
>>
>>30092627
Good luck mate.
>>
>>30092573
I feel like we should just remind Brandy that she's number one. It may help with the jealousy thing.
>>
>>30094667
+1 to this
>>
Psychic powers are real!
>>
>>30092100
Get some food in you and see if we can get some repairs done on our maid tonight.
>>
>>30092573
wait and continue the explaining of rules and things in the house.
>>
File: SE214.png (223KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE214.png
223KB, 600x600px
You turn back to the computer screen.
>"Before you say anything, I've finished finding some information on repairs. Buildup in joints can be steamed out, there is a place that will do it for 25 bits if you strip her skin yourself, 50 if you let them do it. Her, eye will cost about 30 bits to replace, and 40 if you want to give her a set of realistic ones. The facial controls and right leg will have to be diagnosed though. Ican't get anything but replacement part prices for that, which are 30 for a similar leg, used, well, from there it just depends on what you want." Brandy begins explaining.
"Bandy."
>"I know, it's just, this is a bunch of new things that, you'll need to pay for, and you wanted a new wing, or maybe to fix yours and every time I look things up the market has changed, and You started going out again like you said you used to and."
"Brandy... Thank you. You're the biggest help I've had in years. This is the most cash I've had in a long time, because I usually just, well, get cash and sit on it while I."
You sigh.
"You're a great help, I'm glad I have you."
>"Brandy bows her head, Thank you File. I... Thank you."
>You sit there for a while before the maid, simulates clearing her throat to get your attention, "Not to intrude, but your meal is ready."
"Cool!"
You walk over to the table and find a bell pepper stuffed with seasoned rice and cheese.
As your eating it, the maid begins to tidy up your apartment, dusting and picking things up. You watch her and notice that every few steps on her rear leg causes her to stumble a bit.
You finish your meal and ask.
"Maid, I want to take a look at that bad leg. I want to see if I can fix it."
>"Yes File", she responds sticking it out at you.
Feeling around you see where the leg took most of the impact, a small crack runs through her casing on the oddly ridged leg, which is unlike the soft faux skin and hair on her face.
>As you inspect the limb, the maid says," It may be easier to inspect if I remove the dress."
>>
>>30098712
>>As you inspect the limb, the maid says," It may be easier to inspect if I remove the dress."
Where is an image of File sweating and biting his lip when you need it.

I think at the very least we should pay up to get her leg replaced and eye replaced. It's kinda sad seeing her limp around.
>>
>>30098712
Remove the dress? Good idea. I'll go get the parts and tools I have.
>>
>>30098712
thank her for the meal. If you think It would be better to check with the dress off then I suppose so.
>>
>>30098712
Very well, she can remove the dress so we can get a better look. Would be sad to see her continuing to walk with a limp.
>>
>>30098712
Sure, and while the dress is off I think we should look in to repairing it like we’re doing with everything else. We could dress her up in some of our cloths while that’s happening too, if we feel like it.
>>
>>30098712
Ask if she can even see through the damaged eye? Also should we give her a moment alone to undress?
>>
>>30098712
>>30098853
That would make taking off the dress pointless.

We're not doing this.
>>
>>30098896
Nah. She's just a robot.
>>
>>30098926
True, but we can still be respectful and modest. We treat Brandy like a pony after all.
>>
>>30098712
Ask how long she has been around since manufacturing date till now.
>>
>>30098712
Speaking about the dress, she'll probably need a replacement.
>>
File: SE215.png (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE215.png
119KB, 600x600px
>>30098733
>>30098749
>>30098752
>>30098797
>>30098853
>>30098896
"If you think it will help."
>"I do, It's a bit poofy and we might need better light. One moment please."
The maid strips her dress off again and lays in from of you with your hind legs presented without hesitation. You try not to look, but you're just a stallion... and you're repairing her.
"Hmm."
You get up and pull out the spare parts she came with and some tools. Looking around in the spare parts you find softer leg casings with hock joint boots that blend into the rest of the skin, unlike her rigid ones that have black rubber boots, as well as a similarly styled set for her forelegs.
>"Depress the two locking buttons on the coronet."
You do so and the back leg casing splits a bit into two halves. Prying a bit, they snap off revealing a bent inner piece with a bent tube slowly leaking a green fluid.
>"Oh..." The maid remarks, "I didn't know, I guess, compensating saved a bit of pressure, but. I guess for now I'll lock the limb into a usable position."
"So, is there anything I can do?"
>"The tubing is made from a carbon steel... I think we might be able to mend it with something after draining it, but the strut is also bent. I can walk on it by just locking it in place. Like a peg leg. It think it's best not to try repairing it."
"What about, your eye, can you see alright or?"
>"It's cosmetic mostly. As you might have noticed, I can use it's display to simulate eye lid moment, or just use my eye-lids, but both seem to be having periodic problems. also, as you may notice, my left eye display is malfunctioning, the display may not look right, but I can't tell.
"Okay, what about the dress. It's a little torn, would you mind wearing my clothes until we can get it mended."
>"Not at all. I will wear whatever you wish File."
You start thinking about what you want her to wear. At least for now. You could always buy her some clothes later on. Although, thinking about shopping for her, feels a bit weird.
>>
File: Tyra with her mane out.png (91KB, 377x602px) Image search: [Google]
Tyra with her mane out.png
91KB, 377x602px
A bit tired, I'm gonna stop here for the night.
>>
>>30098999
Night Bath.
>>
>>30098999
Goodnight Bath.
>>
>>30098989
Yeah I'm not spending any more bits on things she won't need.
Ask her about the leaking fluid.
>>
>>30098989
Let’s tell her what we see about her eye and ask about the fluid, is it dangerous? Should we clean it up now? Will she need more of it?

Let’s also tell her she can pick anything out of the closet along as it doesn’t look like File will be needing it too soon or if it could be damaged by being used around the house.
>>
>>30098989
are there any repairs we could make right now?
>>
>>30098989
I see those tits you drew in there Bath.
>>
File: just 5 more minutes.jpg (24KB, 352x253px) Image search: [Google]
just 5 more minutes.jpg
24KB, 352x253px
By the way, I was looking for suggestions for how you wanted to dress the Android. When I get back from work I'd like to try sketching out some of the suggestions if I'm not dead. Try to keep it to things File might own for narritive purposes.
>>
>>30100249
If he owns a leather jacket, that'd be pretty cool on her.
>>
>>30100249
All I can think of that File might have would be perhaps an old oversized shirt of his own or perhaps an oversized sleeping mare's shirt from one of his ex's? Maybe a bath robe?
>>
>>30100324
Yes, we will create the world's first biker maid.
>>
>>30100249
I've a question about the OP picture. Where was the picture taken?
>>
>>30100249
Maybe some slightly torn pants to go with the leather jacket.

How does the android sound? Real? Synthetic?
>>
>>30098989
If we can find a replacement leg that'll match the same model as her old one then i'd like to do that. But for now she'll have to do her best impression of a peg leg pirate.

>>30100249
Loose and comfy sweatshirt/hoodie for her.
>>
>>30098989
Ask the android for a list of ingredients it thinks we could do with. Also ask for it's make and model. We can have her tell us what she knows a check for any reviews and other interesting misc data.
>>
>>30098989
I think the hoodie is my favorite, and the fluffier the better, but I think we need to see what she would look like wearing each item of clothing first before making any decisions.
>>
>>30102280
lmao playing dress up with the android.
>>
>>30102302
Sounds, fun. Doesn't it? It also helps that she's a qt.
>>
We still need to look into being able to trade AI between Brandy and our yet to be named android.

With Brandy acting so agressively to her I think she feels upset that she doesn't have a body to assist File while this nobody android does. File has always treated her like a real pony before, partly due to his personal issues, but still I think he would be happy to see her display more emotion. Brandy is more than just an AI to him.
>>
I'm thinking a flannel shirt (Red block or normal) with yoga pant's. Maybe File's ex had some and are in his closest.
>>
>>30102434
This, still need to bring that up
>>
>>30102434
+1 to this.
>>
>>30102348
Total qt!
>>
>>30098989
do we have any evening dresses or gowns we could put her in?

Ask the android what she thinks of our place.
>>
>>30104893
Bath did say to consider what kind of clothes File would feasibly have in his closet, so probably not. Not unless he's got a latent desire to crossdress. And I really doubt he'd have any clothes from his ex still there.
>>
>>30102603
Sounds hot. I support this, even if it's only the flannel.
>>
>>30098989
Isn't nudism like... a thing in Equestira?

Ask about the fluid. But she can have a peg leg and a glass eye for a while. That's fine. The joint maintenance is probably a good idea and it's only 25 bits.

> Should I keep track of your dosages
You know we COULD use her as a lock-box for our drugs. Tell her not to let us have them more than a certain frequency. Or not to give them to us unless Brandy consents. It's the sort of silly hurdles that's probably a good idea for addicts.

>"Understood, I will refrain from mentioning them to company who do not have prior knowledge of them."

. . . hmmmm. That's good. But she should probably be on a need to know basis for our work. "If anyone asks, I'm a network security consultant."

Regardless of how much we want to trust her, hook her up so Brandy can poke around with her programming and AI state. Make sure she's secure, not wireless, network hardened, and not compelled to... say... call the cops or protect Patwrite or murder us in our sleep.

Let her know that the landlord zebra is a friend and that Brandy has authority over her.

And then call the cops back.

(And then turn down jobs)

((And then do the printer job))

(((And then the mafia investigation/assassination job)))
>>
>>30105927
>glass eye
>peg leg
Can we please please pleeeeaaaase dress her as a pirate?
>>
File: SE216.png (303KB, 2000x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE216.png
303KB, 2000x600px
>>30099121
>>30099236
>>30100324
>>30100437
>>30100545
>>30100999
>>30102094
>>30102280
>>30102603
>>30105927
"Is there something I can do about the leg right now?"
>"Without repairing the tubing I'm afraid we can't."
"Alright then."
You slip her softer casing onto her leg to seal it back up and get an idea.
"Oh yeah, I got this hoodie at the gift shop, why don't you try it on?"
>"Yes file." She responds in her soft, almost timid sounding voice.
As you watch your maid slip into your new hoodie, you realize that, she could just go around nude. Something about when ponies start wearing cloths though, it just makes you think, sexy thoughts?
"Hmm, that looks nice, but let me get some more cloths for you to try... and maybe we should do this in the bathroom so you can see yourself in the mirror."
>"Okay."
You give her a few different outfits to try,even having her strip down bare for comparison. You're having trouble deciding what you like best.
While you're having her try on your clothes you make a bit of small talk.
"Hey, if anypony asks, I'm a network security consultant."
>"Is that true?"
"More or less. Also, If I'm not around, Brandy is in charge. She knows very well how things are handle. Maybe better than me, so trust what she tells you to do, okay?"
>"Yes, File."
>"Actually,I'm probably going to hook you both up to the same machine tonight, so she can give you a rundown on various things okay?"
>"I will plan on that later then."
"Look, I know she's been... abrasive, but, Brandy is really special to me and, well I'm not sure she knows just how much. Forget it. You mentioned something about flour, are there more ingredients I should have?"
>"I can make you a groceries list."
"That would be cool. Also you said something about keeping an eye on my dosages of drugs. I might need a hit here soon, but, could you maybe, please keep the drugs for me and only let me have them... when It's necessary?"
>"How often is that?"
"Uuhh, I'll think about that."
>>
>>30106203
I think the flannel, biker and robe ones are cool but if I had to pick a favorite it would be the hoodie, probably with the flannel in second place.

Let’s ask her what she thinks of our living space and ask if she sees a way to improve it, as well as tell her about our landlord and what she dose and doesn’t know.
>>
File: vorp.png (55KB, 367x554px) Image search: [Google]
vorp.png
55KB, 367x554px
Sorry, only one post tonight.
>>30099862
I didn't exactly hide it.
>>30100955
Ivory's old apartment.
>>30100999
She has a soft, natural sounding voice.

You guys can still suggest outfits, for the maid. Or for Brandy or File. Even though hopefully I'll be more on top of things tomorrow.

Also good night.
>>
>>30106240
Night Bath.
>>
>>30106203
Hmm. Let's leave the harder casing back on. I don't like how one leg looks different from the other.

I don't like the red block flannel shirt. The pants are fine. Maybe if there was a softer colored flannel shirt?

The pants and leather jacket looks good.
>>
>>30106203
how about the hoodie and the pants from the flannel set.
>>
>>30106250
Why not just use the soft casing on all her legs?
>>
>>30106203
>Hoodie and pantsu
hnnng
>>
>>30106238
I can't agree with the bathrobe if we're going out.
The pants and hoodie could work.

>>30106240
File in a pea coat + tight jeans.
Brandy in a a hundreds.
Maid in a short jacket, t-shirt and tight pants.
>>
>>30106264
Because the harder casing last longer.
>>
File: Turkey.png (53KB, 348x379px) Image search: [Google]
Turkey.png
53KB, 348x379px
>>30106203
>more ingredients I should have?"
>>"I can make you a groceries list."
>"That would be cool.

We can also give her some bits and have her go grocery shopping. You know... chores?

The landlord should probably be told about her. Does she have have zebra colors for her hair?

....Hold up, what's on her flank?

>>"How often is that?"
>"Uuhh, I'll think about that."
Ask Brandy for a schedule that will get us clean, with a number of acceptable I-need-to-be-functional-NOW cheaters.

>You guys can still suggest outfits, for the maid. Or for Brandy or File.
Cyberpunk with pink-hair spikes, leather jacket with audio jacks and PCBs sewn in, ridiculous shades, and EL-wire everywhere.

Fuck it, MORE E L WIRE. FULL FUCKING TRON MODE ENGAGE! Dramatic pose with half his face behind a glowy frisbee.
>>30102434
Don't name her until we know if Brandy can forcefully mind-fuck her and put herself in there. If she has a name we would feel bad about that.

I second the vote for pirate.

And tell the maid to stick a turkey head and legs into her hair.
>>
>>30106240
I like File and Brandy the way they are.
For the maid I guess it's up to what you draw.
>>
File: ItsATurkey.png (241KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ItsATurkey.png
241KB, 600x600px
>>30098712
>>
>>30106203
Give her an eye patch and a pirate hat.
With her peg leg she's now officially a pirate.
>>
File: AndItIsFowl.png (176KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
AndItIsFowl.png
176KB, 600x600px
>>30092100
>>
File: Waddle.png (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Waddle.png
185KB, 600x600px
>>30074054
>>
>>30106434
Having fun there anon?
>>
>>30106434
Turkey hair anon is funny. Can you make it look like a peacock?
>>
>>30106449
GOBBLE GOBBLE!

>>30106476
Can you? I'd like to see an attempt. Come on, everyone has paint. Go for it.
>>
>>30106486
Dude I got to sleep soon.
>>
Maid bot purposefully shoeing off her "good" to File without any orders taken by File when?
>>
>>30106240
How many rooms are in the apartment? I know there's the bathroom and living area. What's the other?
>>
>>30106203
I think we should let her choose her own outfit.
>>
>>30106528
I'd be all for that, but I get the feeling she'll just tell us she'll wear whatever we want her to.
>>
>>30106203
The hoodie is nice, but just underwear on her back end looks kinda odd, and hot.
The leaking fluid makes me nervous. We should do something about that soon. Does Tyra do repairs around the building herself? If so we should ask if she has some tools we could borrow to try and fix that, if we don't own the necessary ones ourselves. At the very least we should have stuck some ducktape or something over it before sealing it back up.
>>
>>30106203
how about no clothes for her for now.
>>
>>30106203
good question should we only allow use for them when we are in withdrawls or should we use them sooner than that.
>>
>>30106641
She does have the capacity to make decisions based on logical assessment, so she should be capable of choosing something based on practicality. She might not care much about aesthetics, but since it'll be her work attire it'll be functional at least.
>>
>>30107236
I think that sounds good too. We should give an opinion but let's ask her what she likes, even if we decide to veto it.
>>
File: 1494222639470.png (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494222639470.png
143KB, 600x600px
>>30041303
>>
Turky bump.
>>
File: SE217.png (168KB, 979x532px) Image search: [Google]
SE217.png
168KB, 979x532px
>>30106200
>>30106238
>>30106261
>>30106291
>>30106308
>>30106354
>>30106375
>>30106378
>>30106400
>>30106434
>>30106476
>>30106528
>>30106767
>>30107190
>>30107236
>>30110477
You have her try on a different flannel shirt with the sweat pants and another outfit with a small jacket you had sitting around and some tight pants you used to wear in the club.
As she continues to try things on, you have a thought cross your mind of your android as a pirate, based on her now stationary leg and her broken eye.
You continue to think about her leg.
"Should I put your ridged casing back on to match the rest of your legs?"
>"File, it's up to you."
"Hmm, also, shouldn't we try to like, seal that leak in your leg?"
>"It wouldn't matter, it only leaks when I try to use the lower joints if I keep it still it won't leak any more. besides, and seal we may make will likely break once pressure is applied again. I wouldn't worry about it until it can be properly replaced."
Thinking about legs, your thoughts turn to Tyra. She should have some tools from fixing tings around the complex... Actually didn't Tyra say she maintained her own robotic log?
As you think about this you decide to tell the maid about your landlord.
"So, my landlord, Tyra, she is a very nice Zebra. I'm sure you'll meet her, but she doesn't know about my little addiction, or my actual job. So keep that information from her please."
>"Yes File."
"Also... Can you go groceries shopping?"
>"Right now?"
"No I mean in general, can I give you money and have you buy food."
>"Of course. I can also drive your vehicle if you want me to."
"Well, that's cool!"
"So, which outfit do you like best."
>"I enjoy all of them, and I was happy to model them for you."
"Okay... What about for working, what would be most comfortable to, preform tasks in. I believe going nude gives me the most mobility.
"Cool, why don't you do that then."
1/2
>>
File: SE218.png (136KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE218.png
136KB, 600x600px
>>30111108
The maid immediately begins to strip as you start trying on some of your old jackets and stuff. You watch her little head piece jiggle a bit as she pulls off your shirt. You giggle a bit.
>"Is something humorous File."
"It's nothing... Okay, your hair spikes or fan, or whatever you call that reminds me of a turkey's tail."
>"Oh," the maid responds, "actually it's a clip." she removes it and her mane kind of falls, "See, I can take it off and my mane can be styled."
"Oh, neat!"
You continue just, looking at her and notice something on her butt, some kind of mark. You point at it.
"What is that?"
>She looks down at her flank, "Huh? Oh, that's my cutimark."
"They gave you a cutimark?"
>"No, I was just joking, but it seems to be faded. I'm not sure what it is to be honest."
You begin to feel the pain in your wing intensifying, causing you to grunt.
"Hey Brandy, Could you come up with a concrete schedule for my drug dosage so I can clean myself up?"
>Brandy, snaps to attention, "Of course!, I'll get right. I mean, I'll try. You haven't really been measuring your doesages and there are no definite figures on the potency of your... Preferred substances. So... File, I'm worried that it won't be spaced well enough and I don't, I would like to avoid hurt. File, can we talk just the two of us?"
2/2
>>
>>30111113
of course Brandy. what's on your mind?
>>
>>30111113
I think Maid's hair looks nicer with the clip on, so tell her to put it back up, and then go into another room to talk to Brandy.
>>
>>30111113
investigate what the faded mark/symbol is. Can we get a closer look.
>>
>>30111113
Ask maid to familiarize herself where things are at while we talk to Brandy. maybe she has learned something about the android or how to retrieve the data.
>>
>>30111113
Keep the clip and go talk to Brady privately.
>>
>>30111113
Sure, Brandy.
>>
>>30111108
The middle one is great.
>>
File: SE219.png (177KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE219.png
177KB, 600x600px
>>30106516
>>30111137
>>30111170
>>30111192
>>30111218
>>30111324
>>30111332
You take another good look at the mark on the maid's butt.
"Of course Brandy. Give me a moment. Maid, I like your mane done up with the clip better."
>"I'll put it back on for you then."
"Awesome, also, why don't you make yourself at home and get, familiar with the apartment."
>"I will."
You load Brandy back onto the PDA and bring her with you into the room you don't use all that much.
"So, we're alone now. heh. what did you want to talk about?"
>"File, I don't wan to... when you went for that walk." She takes a breath, "I'm scared."
"Scared?"
>"Okay, maybe worried, or paranoid, or all of them. I don't know.I just, I don't want you to go into shock because I miscalculated with the information I have, and I don't want to compensate, because it might not ween you off the drugs and I want to help! I really do, but, Then if I hurt you, that doesn't help, but then I mess up and you tell me it's fine, because you like it, then I continue pushing boundaries and it's okay with you and, then I start noticing little things about your new android, that bothe me and. I think I'm messing up, but you wont tell me or show it and... Does this make sense?"
>>
Calling it here, so I can sleep.
>>
>>30111372
Goodnight Bath.
>>
>>30111372
Sleep well :)
>>
>>30111366
you are worried and nervous. it's understandable you are very concerned about me and want me to do better.

How about we start with each of your concerns one at a time. What are the little things that you've noticed about the android?
>>
>>30111366
The maid's mark looks sort of like a bunny to me. As for being hurt by detox, it'd probably be impossible for us to avoid that since we'll have to constantly push ourself. Really, the most important thing is to have somebody we can trust by our side.
>>
>>30111366
I think I know what you mean, except about that last part. What do you think you will start noticing about her?
>>
>>30111366
Brandy, no one is perfect. Mistakes are made, but we're smart and we learn from our mistakes. Life is a big PID loop. We do what we can with the porportional. We fix our mistakes with the derivative. And we worry about overcompensation with te Integral. And realize that the alternative is having the addict setting his own dosage. Relax. You'll do well enough and probably better than I will. I'll let you know how strong I think the dosage is, and we'll try to match the potency of the drugs batch to batch. And I'll try not to collapse outside again. Speaking of which, I probably need a hit soon.

Now what are these little thing about the maid that bother you?
>>
File: 1495086932043.png (572KB, 600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1495086932043.png
572KB, 600x1800px
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_names_for_turkeys
>>
>>30111587
What a day to be alive
>>
>>30111108
>that pirate maid
I want to be her first mate. She downright raises my masts and shivers my timber.
>>
>>30111462
Eloquently put! +1

Looking at the map... does that mean File has a one bedroom which he treats like a studio because of the "Server" room? Also I was not aware we had a server.

The mark looks like a modern day USB key to me.
>>
>>30112479
So I gave that bitch eloquence,

Lady's hearts go a flutter on the precipice of madness at the merest glint of eloquence.
>>
fug
>>
Pirate bump
>>
>>30115430
R
>>
>>30111366
>hen I continue pushing boundaries and it's okay with you and,

what boundaries are you talking about pushing?
>>
Thanksgiving Bump
>>
>>30117697
Gobble gobble
>>
save
>>
>>30118648
>>
>>30121070
Bimp
>>
File: SE220.png (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE220.png
94KB, 600x600px
>>30111404
>>30111418
>>30111443
>>30111462
>>30117214
"Boundaries? What boundaries do you think you're pushing?"
>Brandy lets out a sharp groan and looks way from you, :It's just little social things. Like second guessing you without being asked for my opinion and butting into conversations and... I just keep doing these things, and when I realize what I've done and try to apologize you tell me that it's fine and I should continue.It's like you're telling me that I can never do anything wrong and. File, I'm not infallible and I'm also not... Can, can we please talk about something else?"
"Fine, what are you noticing about the maid?"
>"Something is just not right. The facility with an overseer superintendent A.I. lost tack of a single android, and the factory that made her is staffed b an obsolete android?"
"It's not impossible."
>"But it doesn't make sense. She falls down some stairs and some staff just happen to forget to turn her off before tossing her in the to be wiped pile. See, it's that paranoia I was talking about and I'm worrying you."
"Brandy, nobody is perfect. Mistakes are going to be made by you, by me. All we can do is try to learn from them, like a big PID loop. You just keep learning and doing the things you learned work. Besides, I need you to help me get off these drugs. I'm probably going to be hurt when this happens. there's no getting around that. My .."
>"File, you don't need to explain it to me. I under..."
"Brandy, my wing is fucked up. It hurts. All of the time, I should be on prescription pain meds but, well. it's pretty much the same shit. But I don't want to be stuck like I am... Brandy, Do you know how much I earned before I installed you?"
>"No."
I did a job every other week. I pretty much made money when I ran out of money. But you've been pushing me. I actually feel like I'm getting somewhere for once, and it's because of you."
>"File..."
"You don't need to say anything. I just want you to know that I trust you."
>>
>>30123019
As for the android, Id like to make a copy of all of her memory for analysis. Might find some stuff that wasn't deleted and we might also be able to solve the mysteries about her that you mentioned.
>>
>>30123019
So with that said, do you think this android is a setup or trap of sorts? I doubt Patwrite knows who I am or what I do just by going on a tour there. But the circumstances are a bit odd.

That said do you have any suggestions on how to make sure if the android is safe or not? Or to monitor her actions? it doesn't hurt to be a little cautious for now.
>>
>>30123019
what kind of deletion methid do you think Patwrite did on the droid? Do you think there is any chance to recover it?
>>
>>30123019
Can we have File scan the android?
>>
>>30123019
Brandy I do trust you very much. You have been there for me now for a long time. you've seen me at my best and pretty close to my worst.

I respect and appreciate what you have to say.

Now do you have any recommendations of what to do?

If maid was a setup then it may have some modifications on the body or special programming installed on it.

Brandy could you lookup what type of android she is and the model and age? If not do you think the android herself know when she was made?
>>
>>30123019
is there a way to rule out the possibility of Maid being a trick of sorts?

I mean if it's a older model with no optilink then maybe they no longer had the super intendant track that one. it was set for scrap after all and perhaps the nature of it's damage caused it to reboot.
>>
>>30123019
I have my doubts that maid is a trick. I do appreciate your concerns Brandy.

Did you find anyone that's a selling a legit optilink devkit? and do you think it would be useful in learning how to hack the system?
>>
>"Something is just not right. The facility with an overseer superintendent A.I. lost tack of a single android, and the factory that made her is staffed b an obsolete android?

The only logical explanation I can come up for why she went unnoticed for such a long time is because the current infrastructure is heavily reliant on optilink and her lack of it makes her virtually invisible. This can be useful to us.

>>30123182
>is there a way to rule out the possibility of Maid being a trick of sorts?

If we could get a hash on the base file and we hash her contents then we could see if it differs from the standard factory file. Or verify it with Patwrite's public key? I'm sure they sign their code for authenticity purposes.

I don't think the maid is a set up but if we're so worried take an image of her memory and carefully keep tabs of any incoming and outgoing connections from her.

Also tell Brandy that even if we do end up going with what she suggests it is still better than us just going with no external output, reassure her by telling her we will try to be more critical of her suggestions so that she won't think we will always just do whatever she suggests. Also thank her for the paranoia, in this business paranoia doesn't hurt.
>>
>>30123019
Lets hook up Maid to our computer and take a look.
>>
>>30123309
would that be wise? what if it carries a tracer bug of sorts?
>>
>>30123019

what this person said.
>>30123221
>>
>>30123323
We could make a vertual computer without networking.
>>
>>30123019
awwww.

>The facility with an overseer superintendent A.I. lost tack of a single android, and the factory that made her is staffed [by] an obsolete android?"

Having worked in a big megacorp, this is less far-fetched than it sounds. Shit slides in and out of the cracks all the time.

Still... that superintendent AI was pretty dope. Ask her what the odd are of it going rogue and.... either trying to break it's bonds or trying to establish it's own resources.

And ask her if she can plug into the android and poke around. Real network hardening. And/or uploading herself.

But you know... beware the gobbler.
>>
>>30123099
Tots legit. Depending on the HW, getting ALL the memory could be tough. And DRM with potted FPGA set to self-fry is a thing. If patwrite went to lengths to protect their IP, realize that there could be loads of hidden shit in there.

>>30123182
>is there a way to rule out the possibility of Maid being a trick of sorts?

In the land of hardware and software? Eeeeeh, that's very difficult. Take a look at the the obfuscated C contest http://www.ioccc.org/years.html#2015

Even when you have the raw source, it's a bitch and a half to tell what it's going to do until it does it.

>I mean if it's a older model with no optilink then maybe they no longer had the super intendant track that one.
That's what I was assuming.

>>30123221
>If we could get a hash on the base file and we hash her contents then we could see if it differs from the standard factory file.
That gets complicated with self-learning programs. She does have her old memories from running the cafe. Depends how they do it.

>Or verify it with Patwrite's public key? I'm sure they sign their code for authenticity purposes.
That's true. Well, true enough. It'd still be a hash not a public key, but patwrite probably has some way to verify the integrity of the codebase. Like if they keep the general programming separate from the learned experiences.
>>
>>30123905
>>
>>30111587
Fucking kek
>>
>>30131831
KEK!
>>
>>30139777
>>
>>30123099
>>30123103
>>30123108
>>30123161
>>30123182
>>30123207
>>30123221
>>30123309
>>30123388
>>30123406
>>30123435
>"File, I'm still scared that I'm going to mess things up."
"So you think you're going to be worse at scheduling drugs than an addict."
>Brand grunts, "File!?"
"Brandy, I only want you to continue being critical for me, because I know, that you won't let me down.I might disagree with you in the future, and I'm still in charge, but if you disagree with me, I still want to know why. We're a great team Brandy Byte."
>"My whole name... Thank you Cold File. I... You're a good stallion."
"Now about the maid, How would Patwrite know about our previous dealings, you know. If this is a set up?"
>"I don't think they would but... Ugh, that's why I think I might just be paranoid."
"Brandy, they're a mega corporation, Things fall between the cracks all of the time, But if it makes you feel any better, I want you to scan her system and back up an image of her files on my server in case there are any goodies in there."
>I think that's a good plan."
"Also, could I get you to look up information on her make and model?"
>"Well, I already did a search on her model. She said she was a DSD-4121i. I couldn't find any information on that, but I did find information on the DSD-4121c, m and p models. The last letter corresponds to a specialized field, but, even though from what I say through your computer mostly checks out, she seems to have a bunch of custom modification that don't fit other models in that range."
"Weird, well are you ready to be hooked up?"
>"Absolutely!"
You exit the room and find the android standing near your computer in the nude.
>"Are there any more tasks for me to complete?" The maid asks.
"Were you listening to us?"
>"No, you said it was a private conversation."
"Alright then, could I get you to hook yourself up to the computer so I can scan your files?"
>"Oh course!" The maid opens up her back and pulls out a cord.
>>
File: SE221.png (148KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE221.png
148KB, 600x600px
>>30140887
You load Brandy into the computer.
"You know what to do right?"
>"I'm loading the scanning software into a virtual machine now File." Brandy answers.
"That's my girl! after you finish the scan, could you look for anyone selling an optilink Dev-kit second hoof?"
>"I already did, Lowest price with the hardware is 800 and that might be in poor condition... But, I think I saw a copy of the software floating around on a torrent tracker... Pre-cracked."
"That sounds interesting, I'll have to think about it while you scan her. For now though, I'm gonna figure out which of the jobs I might take besides the printer one."
>"Okay File, please choose carefully."
"Hey, if things get sticky I'm sure you'll help me out, but for now, I'm going to figure this out myself."
>"Alright, See you when I'm done."
As Brandy starts her scan the androids expression goes blank. You sigh and pull out your PDA.
The bank robbers are willing to give you a gun just for participating and will pay you based on a percentage of the take. But they want you to enter the building with them during the heist, which is dangerous.
The mafioso Sound like their going to murder some political figure's personal guard. They also sound like the sort that will kill you if you fuck up. Also, they're stingy. But, you could always work as a double agent and fuck up their plans. That is, if you really want to play the hero for some unknown politician.
Then there are those revolutionaries. They are sloppy, probably gonna get themselves killed. That little pegasus was cute though, which probably means that she's trouble. And now you already have an android. Also, even though fucking the system always sounds like something a hacker should do, without knowing their end-game, you're not sure helping them is going to be something you want, who knows what ideology they're following, with their almost cult-like behavior.
>>
>>30140896
The bank heist has way to much of a personal risk since it'll probably be a noisy crime. Didn't we narrow down the possible targets of the mafia guy? I,d like to learn more about those revolutionaries and what their goals are before we choose in regards to them.
>>
>>30140896
These all seem pretty dangerous. The mafioso one is probably the safest for us personally, at least in the short term, but who knows what they might do after we do the job, and it'll likely lead to someone dying.
We should definitely reject the revolutionaries. They have no idea what they're doing, and will probably get us and/or themselves killed. I don't feel like playing a babysitter for a bunch of wanabee's going through their rebellion phase, and potentially dying for it.
>>
>>30140896
>bank heist
too dangerous

>revolutionaries
They're sloppy amateurs, unless we happen to find something game changing inside the android lets stay far away from them. I'd be ok with selling them information and maybe providing technical support in the background but the farther away we are from them the better.

>mafioso
This sounds more like our kind of gig. Just make sure to have some kind of insurance policy in case he decides to go around tying up loose ends. Like we did with the other job, have the dirt on them released if we turn up dead.

PS: to those bumping the thread, remember to delete your post afterwards so we can have more posts for the actual CYOA
>>
>>30140896
Send the rebels a message asking if they are going to follow the advice we gave them last time we talked. Also remind them that we likely won't do the job until they have the plan much better formed.

The bank heist: unsure of yet. They seemed professional. Didn't they say that if we had a android we could conduct our part of the robbery through that? Could we ask what the deadline is for our answer?

the gangster job sounds risky. especially if we try to play the hero at some point. I guess we could do it. I guess.
>>
>>30140896
look up information on those printer machines and the site we are supposed to sabotage.
>>
>>30140896
I think the bank heist is our best bet but we should do some more research on the mafioso and read the message from the police if we have time.
>>
>>30140896
Bank heist job may work if things go well and our identities aren't compromised. Ask how's progress on assembling the team so far. When do they need our answer. Also do they know what kind of computer system this bank runs.
>>
>>30140896
do we have a outside porch in our place? it would be nice to see the city scape while we work on the pda.
>>
>>30140896
while we wait for responses. Let's watch the what's on tv.
>>
>>30140896
I don't think we should go with the mafia job as I don't want to be indirectly party to a murder.
>>
>>30140887
>Brandy Byte.
. . . Did you guys also forget that she had a whole name?

>her make and model?"
>"DSD-4121i. I couldn't find any information on that,

Not the DSD-4121t ...Such lost opportunity.

(And, We DO have the manual for her. We shelled out extra for that)

> a bunch of custom modification
. . . Like what?

> software floating around on a torrent tracker... Pre-cracked."
Yeeaaaaahhhh... VM sandbox that shit and air-gap it. And get it through a VPN. We're not noobs. But free is a hella better deal than 800 for shitty HW.

>bank heist
DECLINE. Too dangerous, something is fishy if they're supplying the firearms and need you on-site. It's probably a cop sting.

>The mafioso ...Also they're stingy.
It's ALSO super-easy work we can do entirely online. ACCEPT. Welcome to criminal enterprise.

>revolutionaries
We already shot them down and told them to get their shit together.

ALSO, we still need to go talk to the cops about the dead girlfriend and get on that industrial 3D printer job.

>>30141065
> more research on the mafioso
Although that's not a bad idea. Researching the client generally pays well.

>>30141169
You lazy bastard. This is why your life amounts to nothing.
>>
File: SE222.png (219KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE222.png
219KB, 600x600px
>>30140977
>>30140993
>>30141007
>>30141039
>>30141065
>>30141087
>>30141161
>>30141169
You sit and think about your options carefully.
"Fuck."
Rubbing your face, you lament your lack of information, about these potential clients.
First you decide to send a message to CB4.
"Hey Conny was it? I was wondering how your progress on you mission is going, please know that I am not very likely to take your job unless major progress has been made, but I would like to know t=if you're taking my advice all the same. Cordially, that hacker you sacked."
You spend a moment looking at your message before sending it, It's not very good, but. Maybe it will help them somehow.
You type up a message to Mr. Brown.
"Hello once again, this is one of the computer specialists you met with recently. I wanted to ask how your staffing is going and if you have the system you would like me to work with is. Thank you in advance for your information."
Finally you take a deep breath and type out your final message to Judgement.
"Mister Judgement. I would like to inform you that after careful consideration, I accept your offer of 3,800 bits for my services and will require more information on the target to get started. I am hoping that our time working together will be mutually profitable and pleasant. Sincerely, your potential hacker."
Before you can tell yourself it's a bad idea, you sent the message, feeling like you just signed a contract with Tirek.
"Fuck."
You decide to turn on the news on your PDA to calm down.
[Panic today as Goldlink paper factory caught fire. The blaze sent two individuals to the hospital from smoke inhalation before the fire was dealt with. Authorities have yet to determine the cause of the fire. Famed Cuticlash player Tactic has established another win for himself today with his victory over favored competitor Charmlet. Spectators claim that the stallion's pure swagger won her over leading to her loss. Also, player Double cone took her opponent by surprise...]
>>
>>30140896
I don't know about the bank heist. It's a maybe with me. Now. If we had the time to practice on our own, figure out the layout of the bank, and learn of which police station to sabotage to buy us more time...then that's a better maybe.

We could try to figure out which politician they're going for and decide then. It's an old body guard mare. That kind of narrows things down.

The revolutionaries? That we have a lot of control over. We already have their names and appearances. We just need to wait for them to get their shit together and decide. We have the control on this one.
>>
>>30141445
Anything interesting happening outside?
>>
>>30141443
>You lazy bastard. This is why your life amounts to nothing.
You sir....i like you. I'm not the anon your responding too, but I agree with you. Hurrah for being productive!
>>
>>30141445
>You sit and think about your options carefully.
>"Fuck."
A True pony of philosophical insight.

>Cordially, that hacker you sacked."
>Sincerely, your potential hacker."

. . . But not a criminal mastermind. refering to yourself as "computer specialist" to the politician was smart and tactful. Calling yourself a hacker on outgoing messages.... to a crime boss... does not paint you as a pro.

>You decide to turn on the news on your PDA to calm down.
Kill the brain-rot and get to work. Go over the manuals for the maid, go scout out the physical location of the printer (recruiting some streetpunks in the neighborhood would be helpful), Or... you know.... the dead girlfriend in the morgue the cops want to talk to you about. Did you really forget the call from the COPS?
>>
>>30141476
>the dead girlfriend in the morgue the cops want to talk to you about.

She's not dead anon. They last said she was stable in the hospital.
>>
>>30141445
Read the message from the cops and do some research on the printer.
>>
>>30141476
Did we really forget about calling the cops? I don't think so? He left us his card so we could telling anything we wanted.
>>
>>30141491
We already read the cops message when we left the patwrite factory.
>>
>>30141445
>>30141491
>You check the PDA and see that the message tells you to go to a hospital between 2 and 4 in the afternoon, meeting at the inpatient building 2.
You're forgetful anon.

>>30141503
https://www.anonpone.com/semanticerror/thread/28981657#navbar
I'm currently reviewing the info we already know about the printer job we agreed to. You other anons should join me.
>>
>>30141445

anything interesting in the news about computers or electronics
>>
>>30141509
>>30141522
Your right, my mistake.
>>
>>30141524
>commercials about fry's sales
>80% of the time people will tell you they have great deals. Why 80% and not 100%? They're modest as fuck
>employees love working there
>fucking nerd wars in stores cuz everyone who works there's a nerd
>>
>>30141445
>>30141491
Here's what we know.

"Who makes the printer, What model is it?"
>"Uhh uhh, Well I uhh. Trudy, can you be a dear and uhh, find tha information for this fine gentlecolt."
>The griffin pulls out her own PDA and looks something up, "It's a Haddenfield PX4200-T48 GTS. According to our notes."
"What version of the firmware is it running?"
>"D-does it have that?"
"Yes, it has firmware."
>"W-we don't have that."

"Right, and what kind of security can I expect?"
>"Right to business. I like that son. Trudy?"
>"Yes" The griffin answers, "There are two guard patrolling the yard at night and during the day there are guards posted in various sparse locations around the site. The printer they are using cannot print the foundation so there are still some workers prepping the concrete."
"Is the printer hooked up wirelessly to anything, like an internet connection or a remote start?"
>"As far as we know, No. But I and my boss here don't really know that much about these printers."
"Where is this site anyway?"
>"Petticoat lane and Arvada," The governor answers.
"Near Equestrian Furniture warehouse?"
>"Yes? Yeah, I think so. So do we have a deal? can we count on you to help me and my constituents?"

"I'm not sure, How well are the guard's armed? I might need myself a capable body guard who can keep up with me for this."
>Yo shoot a sly smile over at Trudy.
>"I wouldn't worry too much about armed guards. It's a civilian project. Besides, you get in any trouble with the law while working for me and I'll make sure you get a fair shake in the court if you know what I'm saying. I mean after all you will be working for your government son."
"Just who is this job site being run by anyway?"
>"JSI and Orange Construction. JSI owns the printer.

Let's brain storm guys.
>>
>>30141445
look up the Haddenfield type printers.

and look up JSI and Orange Construction.
>>
File: SE223.png (199KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE223.png
199KB, 600x600px
>>30141453
>>30141522
>>30141524
[ In other news, the 63rd annual paper boat festival took place today as hundreds of foals, sent their fleet down the orca river. Major tech company Sentinel microsystems released a major patch to their products today as security concerns arose. The company urges all of their users to update their systems immediately to avoid potential threats. your laundry detergent could be killing you! Last week...]
You turn off the news before you lose any more brain-cells. You look at the message from the cops again.
"Between 2 and four tomorrow..."
You get a message back from Mister Brown.
>[Greetings, I would like to inform you that we are currently fully staffed besides our tech specialist. we have another candidate, but this individual is not very experienced and we would like to have someone with more if you are still interested. Also, we do have the specs on the system you will be working with as well as one to practice on if you choose to join the crew. regardless of what you choose, I would like to thank you for your time.]
"Hmm. Looking out your window you spot an earth pony on a ledge and what looks like a cop trying to talk him down. As you watch the exchange outside another message comes in from Judgement.
>[We are glad to hear that you have accepted our invitation to collaborate. As such, we would like to know what time you would like to meet to discuss the finer details.]
You look back outside and a police car has joined the scene.
>"File! I've finished the scan and I think we need to talk." Brandy says.
>The maid also comes back online, "File, I would like to know what you would have me do while you are asleep."
>>
>>30141445
>3,800 bits
Fucking cheap ass edgy panko scum. Trying to threaten us.
We should do the job, and figure out if the political figure they're targeting is worth it. If its someone we like then let's find a way to take the money and double cross Judgement. Who knows. If the political figure and their guard survives, we just might make a powerful friend.

Info on Judgment on case anyone forgot:

>"Might I say first that if we catch you discussing anything I say in this room. We will find you and kill you. Would you like a drink?

>"We, would only want you to give us information from their personal communications so we can hire another privet contractor to... deal, with our target.
How powerful is this "political figure" if I may ask?"
>"As far as actual political power, I'd say that she doesn't have much, Presently, but We feel like she might quickly be becoming a problem for us and she is already quite well know outside and inside this country. So we need someone to find any information they can on one of her, employees who we will have you target, that is if you take this job."
"Alright, look as far as I can do this from behind my computer screen I'll probably be comfortable with it."
>"Well, if you can get the job done without interacting with any of the people we are looking at targeting then it will be for the better. But it would be your job to figure out how you're going to do that."
"Aright also, how much am I going to be paid.
>The unicorn pours himself a shot of bourbon and drinks it before pouring another.
>"3000 bits. for all of the information. Perhaps a little more if you get us something that we can use to go after some of our other targets. Do you want a drink?"
>>
>>30141676
>This pony is making you feel uncomfortable. Something about him just feels wrong. Maybe it's because he opened this conversation with a threat, or perhaps because he looks a bit like a vampire. Either way, you're not feeling too safe around him and drinking wouldn't make you feel any more secure.
"Actually I could use some water."
>"Ah, yes. Let me get that for you."
>The pony uses his telekinesis to get you a glass of water. It looks like his hold on objects is very strong as the levitated objects all move in very deliberate paths.
So how would I contact you when I get the information you need?"
>"You would bring it here and drop it off with missus Spring Dove."
"So, what is this target you're talking about. is this a pony or like a griffon or."
>"She's a rotten old mare. A pegasus, she is in charge of security for the individual we would like to target, but, baby steps." The unicorn takes a breath and adjusts his collar, "I will not give you many more details about the target until you decide that you are on board. Do you have any other questions or disputes before you make your final decision?"

"What kind of protection can I expect? What will you do if I run into trouble?"
>"If you're dumb enough to get yourself caught then you deserve everything that happens to you, ..."
>"uh.... Okay. When would you need this information at latest."
"We understand that this kind of information gathering may take some time but as soon as you can get this information would be best. Keep in mind though that we would like to see some useful progress out of you some time soon and if we never get our information, you will never get your compensation. And. We may need to conduct our own THOROUGH investigation on you."
"What kind of information are you even looking for on this mare?"
>"Schedules mostly where she's going to be, who's she's meeting and what she's doing. We want to know where and when to find her at any time we choose."
>>
>>30141600
Nice work.

We need to research the Haddenfield PX4200-T48 GTS.

- We've got to have an image of a dildo for the printer to take. That should be easy to get online.

- We need to know if it has any sort of lock-out, although we may simply need to do some cracking and/or lockpicking on-site. (important detail: Do we know how to pick locks?)

- We need to know how to use the damn thing or to set it up to run at a set time. ...And ideally how to lock out anyone else from simply turning it off. I dunno, super-glue the keyhole to the office with the printer computer. Or delete the shortcut to the program from the desktop. Never underestimate stupidity.

- We should really just DRIVE BY the place and see if there's a HADDENFIELD_WIFI_PLZNOHACK access point. You never know.

I say we swing by Petticoat lane and Arvada tonight and wardrive a little. Then hunt around for some street-punks. Bribe them/convince them/ dare them to graffiti a huge cock on the side of.... something on or near the construction site. Something that will piss off at least one of the two guards and occupy them while we go full solid-snake and sneak into the printer control room and do our magic.

The graffiti punks will go down in legend.

Also:
>go to a hospital between 2 and 4 in the afternoon, meeting at the inpatient building 2.
Ah, I was wrong about the morgue bit. "Inpatient" probably mean she's alive, but not doing well.
....What time is it?
>>
>>30141671
Huh. For a second there I thought that was the kid we saved from the elevator. Do we know that person? Does that look like someone we'd know?

Yeah Brandy?
>>
Hey, I'm gonna go to sleep since it's late.
Night guys.
>>
>>30141671
Can we tell who that unhinged pony is? Should we go and see if we can help?

Do we need the floor cleaned or the laundry done? We could have maid do that.

Also let's talk to Brandy privately again.
>>
>>30141719
K bye
>>
>>30141719
G'night.
11-54 Is right after this I think. Could we do another Semantic Error thread, then do the next quest please?
>>
>>30141671

1) Hold on Maid

2) What is it Brandy?

Then

-Tell maid to power down at night. That or act like a guard-dog in case any more cyber-assasins pick our locks again.

-Turn down Mr. Brown

-Tell Judgement Tomarrow at noon (You know, if our wing is feeling alright, and that give us ~4 hours to get to the hospital).

-(Oh, hospital TOMORROW. ok, that's less pressing.)

-Research printers

-Go for a ride to the printer

>Major tech company Sentinel microsystems released a major patch to their products today as security concerns arose. The company urges all of their users to update their systems immediately to avoid potential threats.
FYI, that's a zero day being exposed and this is Day 1. We could potentially use, but it takes time and effort to find out what the vulerability is, find an exploit, and then hope whoever our target is is slow with the updates. That's all probably a distraction with all the rest going on.

Likewise with the jumper. It would be WRONG to hack the policecar's loudspeaker to shout out "DO A FLIP".

FOCUS.
>>
>>30141671
Let’s shut Maid off for now with the comand and noise boop, we can talk to her later. We need to save that pony, let's fly out the window and try to get behind them so we can tackle them on to the building.
>>
>>30141676
>double cross Judgement.
Sounds stupid. Possibly even stupider than signing on with the revolutionaries.

...But both might make us a better pony.
>>
>>30141764
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Yeah
Double crossing Judgement could be stupid if you're stupid in how you go about doing it. BUT, it would be nice to know who
>>
>>30141746
>[We are glad to hear that you have accepted our invitation to collaborate. As such, we would like to know what time you would like to meet to discuss the finer details.]
A little too late for this.
>>
>>30141840
>Double crossing Judgement could be stupid if you're stupid in how you go about doing it.
We just had a cyber-hit-mare casually walk into our apartment and wake us up.

We don't know who knows where we live. We don't know what they know.

If we DO think of double-crossing the mafia, we can't have them blame us for it.

And hell, for the chump-change (to them) it might even be just a test-run to make sure we don't blab to the target. That politician might be in their employ.

>>30141848
? I suggested we meet them tomorrow at noon?
>>
>>30141746
FYI, that's a zero day being exposed and this is Day 1. We could potentially use, but it takes time and effort to find out what the vulerability is, find an exploit, and then hope whoever our target is is slow with the updates.

Might not take a lot of time, lets just check most recent exploits for that software floating around.

>>30141764
In cyberpunk dystopian Equestria there's no room for better ponies.

For those who are hesitant on being complicit to a murder the way I see it is someone is going to get the information for them, might as well be us.
>>
>>30142134
Bow that's some paranoia tier stuff. You think the political figure might be in on this? I don't see how that would be the case- that a a one in a million chance that's the case!
Judgement said their goal was to eliminate the guard to get to the politician. What your suggesting is way too far fetched. Something I doubt even a conspiracy quack would think of.

>We just had a cyber-hit-mare casually walk into our apartment and wake us up.
Because we only had the one set of locks on it.

Oh and you posted to the wrong post.
>>
>>30143284
It wasn't just that the hitmare just waltzed in, it's that she also knew where to find File.
>>
>>30143284
>that's some paranoia tier stuff.
Paranoia is a healthy trait when you're thinking of double-crossing murderous killers.

>You think the political figure might be in on this? I don't see how that would be the case- that a a one in a million chance that's the case!
Judgement said their goal was to eliminate the guard to get to the politician. What your suggesting is way too far fetched. Something I doubt even a conspiracy quack would think of.

What, really? So you're looking to hire a hacker for a dirty job, but you want to be able to trust them. So you bring them in, tell them to go research of of your nicer front-facing resources with the story that you're going to go murder them afterwards. It's a test run, so offer them chump change. If they balk and back out, obviously they're not fit for the dirty job. Do you really think it's far-fetched for a mafia boss to lie to you? Oh man, you are NOT cut out for crime.

>>30142638
>In cyberpunk dystopian Equestria there's no room for better ponies.

You know what? >>30141840 is right. It's a matter of who we are and who we want to be. If we just want to be another cog grinding down what made Equestria great then we should be professionals doing a job and not question the fate of the target. We shouldn't rush out to try and be a hero for some suicidal nutjob, especially if the cops are there, double-especially since we don't want our name or face showing up in papers. We shouldn't try and fly over there and grab this idiot because our wing is hurting and we probably need a hit. It's a bad idea. It'll cause us trouble. It won't pay. ....But maybe we should do it anyway.

Are we pros or are we a good pony? Are we sloppy or are we a bad pony?

....Or maybe we can be a clever good pony. Search this guy, look him up on facebook and see why he'd be suicidal. Then shout out that "Gloria" or whoever wants to take him back. At least long enough for the cops to drag him off the ledge.
>>
>>30141671
We should go an see if we can help with that situation outside. See if Brandy could look up info on that person.
>>
>>30141671
>>30141722
>>30141760
>>30144920
Are you sure it's wise to help save that person? Infamy is not something we want or need.
>>
>>30141671
Is it as important as this guy jumping off of a building outside my window?
>>
>>30146275
No, it's terribly foolish idea. We should do it.
>>
>>30141671
let's not have the guy kill themselves in front of our place. Have Brandy find out who that person is while we go out there and see if we can talk to the fellow.
>>
>>30147692
You do know this will draw attention to him, right? His face will be on the news. Are you sure this is a good idea? This stallion could be a murderer or a rapier trying to flee from the police.
>>
File: SE224.png (281KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE224.png
281KB, 600x600px
>>30141701
>>30141710
>>30141722
>>30141746
>>30141760
>>30141764
>>30141840
>>30142134
>>30144684
>>30144920
>>30146275
>>30146821
>>30147692
>>30147804
"Maid, shut down, We'll talk later."
You begin to load Brandy into the PDA.
>"But File, where do you want me to sleep?
"Just, we'll figure it out later!"
You put on your peacoat and toss the PDA with Brandy in it in your pocket before exiting the door. and rushing down the hall.
"Brandy, what did you want to say?"
>"I found some odd, design choices. Her memories aren't saved in chronological order and There were 5 read only memory chips that were installed in her. one was her factory back-up and the other 4 I couldn't read, and... File, where are we going?"
"First, was there anything else?"
"I guess there was a lot of unreadable information, all fragmented files, but Her systems won't allow them to be deleted or defragmented and with a solid state drive, she shouldn't even have fragmented files, also I can't read her memory files. I'll have to convert them to read them myself, and there's a lot of them.
"How long would that take?"
>"A week maybe. File, what are we doing?"
"There's a pony about to jump off the roof across the street."
>"No wings?"
"No wings."
>"File are you going to?"
You burst through the door and step out onto the roof. You are now above the roof with the jumper on it. You hold the PDA up so brandy can see with the camera.
"Look up information on him."
>"File, I I don't know where to start. Do you know this pony?"
"No, I just."
>"What?"
"Fuck."
File, what are you going to do?
You feel yourself sweating, your stomach is doing somersaults and the ache in your wing is only getting stronger.
You begin thinking to yourself, do you really want to interfere? This could land you unwanted attention. Can you even realistically do something?
"Am I a good pony or am I a professional."
>"File what?"
It's just like your ideas of double crossing Judgement. Are you really willing to put your safety on the line?
>>
>>30148438
explain to Brandy that if the pony is a jumper we want to talk him down.

If he's a jumper. Please Brandy if there's info on this guy's state of mind the sooner the better.
>>
>>30148438
I'd say first and foremost we should be professionals, maybe once our life is in a better place (wing fixed, kicked the habit, etc...) then we can worry about being a good pony. For now lets just keep living under the radar and doing what we do.

Let's do reverse image search on a face recognition of the guy, unless he is someone very important or seemingly plot important let him do as he pleases
>>
>>30148438
we'll explain later. Can you do facial recognition on the pony?

How much time does File estimate that he has before he'll face serious withdrawals.

Also can we hear what the pony and the cop are saying to each other?
>>
>>30148438
try to see what is the current situation on the roof. how is the conversation going between the cop and the possible jumper.

Do we know of any laws or things that would be a risk to us if we tried to intervene?

In either case we should try to help if we are up to it. Best we keep our body in check with the withrawls going on when we do it.
>>
>>30148438
>>30148496
>>30148517
>>30148531
Are you guys sure that this is a smart thing to do? The prospect of doing what you may perceive to be the right thing to do is probably appealing and all, but think about the consequences. This pony is only one in millions in this city. People die all the time. Who's to say there isn't a team of ponies right below ready to catch him?
>>
>>30148606
and who's to say there's is? from what we can tell the cops only now showed up. and looks to be one. maybe two.

I have my doubts they have a team down below yet. if there is one though then if we did interfere and talked him down then at least they would't have to use the ponies below. if we fail then they can catch them.
>>
>>30148438
can we last a little longer without the drug?

if not, how likely is it to hurry back take the drug does and be lucid in enough time to help the pony out.

I'd like to do both but I'm afraid we might not have time to do both.
>>
>>30148626
For every action there will a reaction. There is always a consequence, no matter what you may believe. I will retract my argument.
Here's hoping that your suggestion for heroism won't be a wrong one.
>>
>>30148438
>>30148651
If we go back for the drugs we won't have enough time. If we take the drugs then that's just plain wrong.
Both of those don't sound great.
>>
>>30148438
is there a way to get down to that roof from here? Can we hear them and can they hear us?
>>
>>30148438
maybe we shouldn't get involved. We don't have much time left before the withdrawals get to us. Also maybe the cop can talk him down without us getting involved.

if we do gt involved and make things worse we may become liable.
>>
>>30148438
Flex your wings. Are you good for a flight?
>>
>>30148438
We have to go save them, it’s pony we need to be.
>>
>>30148438
maybe we should get their attention. Ask what's going on.
>>
File: SE225.png (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE225.png
185KB, 600x600px
>>30148496
>>30148517
>>30148531
>>30148590
>>30148606
>>30148626
>>30148651
>>30148665
>>30148676
>>30148689
>>30148728
>>30148788
"Brandy, try to run facial recognition or something."
>"Uhh, he has a flower as a cutimark, I guess... He might be one of the ponies that attends to the garden over on that roof?"
You begin to feel your wing tense up.
"Shit!"
As you continue to try figuring out what to do the stallion across the street steps off the roof and begins plummeting.
You see the cop attempt to cast some sort of spell. You've never seen magic like that. Orange tendrils reach for the stallion, but ultimately miss as his body falls toward the street below. As the stallion gets close to the ground devoid of any assistance, you look away. He's too far, and you can't fly that fast.
You open the door to the apartment building and head back inside.
>"File? Are you okay?" Brnady asks.
"I- I just need a moment."
You head back into your apartment and flop down on the couch. Your wing is starting to cramp bad.
>"File, have you decided where you want me to be when I'm sleeping?"
"I just... Look, I need to get high, like now."
You get up and pull out your bag of pills and the jar of liquid. about 1/4th of the jar is left ad you seem to have 20 pills leftover.
You sigh and just stare at them for a minute.
"Brandy, send a message to judgment saying that we'll meet at noon, Tell Mister Brown that he should go with the other hacker."
Your hoof is trembling.
>"File?" Brandy pleads.
>>
>>30148823
well... uh... that was unexpected. I thought he wouldn't have jumped so quickly. or that we'd have a little more time to do something.
>>
>>30148823
yes, what is it?
>>
>>30148823
what is it Brandy? Is it about what we just saw?
>>
>>30148823
Not just yet. Pull up the tv to quell your conscious.
>>
>>30148823
Maybe take just a pill or two before you sleep?
>>
>>30148823
look a pony just died Brandy! give me a moment to collect my thoughts!

Perhaps grip one of the couch pillows tightly.
>>
>>30148823
Try not to dwell on what we failed to do, but what we can do in the future. Someone like that cool actor who was in The Matrix, Keen Greaves (Keanu Reeves).
>>
Requesting Cold File as Adam Jensen from the Two console Deus ex games.

"I never asked for this."
>>
>>30148823
I know what'll get file out of this funk. Making that 3D model of this penis building.
>>
>>30148823
pop a pill and veg out on the couch. maybe when we feel high enough we'd be in the mood to talk. like how we were too slow to act.
>>
>>30148823
I guess we should make plans to visit the construction site now. Do we hear any noise from outside?
>>
File: SE226.png (177KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE226.png
177KB, 600x600px
>>30148846
>>30148857
>>30148869
>>30148882
>>30148894
>>30148980
>>30148982
>>30149080
>>30149086
"Fucking What!? I just watched a pony die, because I spent too much time piddling around,or because it was too dangerous, or. Fuck!"
>"I'm sorry."
Your Heart sinks and you pop a couple of octagons. You sigh and take a deep breath.
"Brandy. I-I'm not mad at you, and I think you know that. I just. Fuck, I need a minute to decompress. Could you pull up a movie for me?"
>"Yes, right away." Brandy responds, "If you want to talk..."
"I know, brandy. I know. Thank you."
You let Brandy back into the computer and she pulls up a movie about a couple of teenage colts traveling through time in a payphone booth to write a history paper.
You have up the next day cuddling with your maid laying beside you on the futon and a 3D model of a Dildo blown up to 80 stories pulled up on your computer.
"What did I do last night?
You look at your desk, it looks like you took about 3 more octagons during the night.
>>
Alright, I've got things I need to do tomorrow, So, this is it for tonight.
>>
>>30149110
how do we feel? woozy? wobbly? still high? We didn't do anything to maid did we?

Check the clock.
>>
>>30149123
probably for the thread bath. it's 503
>>
>>30149133
I know.
>>
>>30149110
So much for careful dosages. Did I make that, or did you? What time is it Brandy?
>>
>>30149123
Can we keep doing Semantic Error tomorrow?
>>
>>30149110
Brandy what did we do last night?
>>
>>30149110
how detailed is the dildo? Did we do a good job on the model?
>>
>>30149110
Does it have an indoor swimming pool? What's at the very top? Is the top relatively flat so it could host parties, with of kind of buldge at the top? Or is it a penthouse, or CEO office? Or a landing pad?
>>
>>30149110
let's take a shower or bath. Turn on the radio and listen to the news while we do so.
>>
File: SE227.png (280KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
SE227.png
280KB, 600x600px
>>30149110
>>
>>30149336
Cute
>>
>>30149336
ah a nice ending image. thanks bath.

sorry this one ended on a downer. we didn't expect him to jump so soon.
>>
>>30149336
Gee File, how come you get a cute android to cuddle up with?
>>
File: JustOneMore.png (185KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
JustOneMore.png
185KB, 600x600px
>>30148517
Excuses excuses. Even the high'n'mighty mega-rich CEO will trot out the same tired lines. "As soon as I get through this next merger" "Maybe after I pay off the yacht" "Once I get past my hookers'n'blow phase".

>>30148823
>He's too far, and you can't fly that fast.
>You open the door to the apartment building and head back inside.
. . . Well I'm proud of you for trying.

>>30148438
>and with a solid state drive, she shouldn't even have fragmented files
Eeeeeh, that's not actually how it works. But I can roll with it. Sounds like obfuscation, which is the sort of thing you use when you're not allowed to have secrets.

>>30149110
>"What did I do last night?
>You look at your desk, it looks like you took about 3 more octagons during the night.

OOOOH SHIIIIIIT!

Sounds like a GREAT start to a day with the cops, a dying Ex, and meeting the mob-boss.

Tomorrow is going to be a fun day.
>>
File: GobbleOneMore.png (188KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
GobbleOneMore.png
188KB, 600x600px
>>30149438
I'm sorry guys, I don't know what I was thinking...
>>
>>30149110
We should ask Brandy what happened.
>>
>>30149500
THAT'S FUCKING IT GUYS!
We're naming the android Turkey (or something appropriately related) and that's final!

All in favor on naming the android something related to Turkey's or birds, say Aye.
>>
>>30149573
No?... It was funny as a one off joke, but it's getting old.
>>
>>30149576
A good joke never gets old.
>>
>>30149578
Well then it wasn't good, because it's getting old.
>>
>>30149576
And your supposed to say Nay, not no. That's how these things are supposed to go.
>>
>>30149579
For you it is.
>>
Rekindle the love between File and Ivory as he nurses her back to health.

Of all the reasons, why did she break up with him and steal his computer?
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.