[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not my parents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>
>
>
>Who the fuck are you ponies?

Hello and welcome to /mlp/'s reject and disown the Mane6's parents threads.

Lately(since season 2) we have constantly gotten these pathetic characters trying road the coattails of the main characters by pretending they're biologically related to them, just like Twilight's new brother! or Fluttershy's new brother or Pinkie Pie's third sister which wasn't even in season 1.

So. I'd love it if we board-wide accepted this headcanon that none of these ugly wimpy retard OCs are related in any way or deserve to stand together with the main 6. and that includes Celestia's sister NuLuna and the NuMoondancer.

We're just 1/5 of the size back from /mlp/ back in 2012, lesser people to convince should be an easy thing to do.
>>
The only canon parents are Twilight's, they actually look like normal ponies and not retarded and not paid cheap actors trying to pretend they're someone's parents for the cash.
>>
please reply to my thread
>>
>>30039217
Pinkie's family gets a pass because they're her adoptive family, not her real original family.
No fucking way a pink pony got born out of grey, brown, creme ponies, that's complete bullshit.
>>
>>30039217
Not muh family.
>>
>>30039217
Even if I don't agree with this logic I still think that Twilight's parents were the best. If this season really has themes of family and legacy as some faggot said, it would be sad if they don't include Twilight's family episode just because it was introduced so early and it's not so "fresh" as new shoking reveals of RD and AJ families. And don't tell me that Flurry episode counted as that.
>>
>>30039464
Flurry episode counted as that.
>>
File: 1490221346092.gif (541KB, 500x501px)
1490221346092.gif
541KB, 500x501px
>>30039582
NO.
>>
>>30039217
>>30039594
>>
I am Lauren Faust and I say that OP is right.
>>
>>30039217
NOT MUH PARENTS
>>
>>30039217
NNNNOOOTTT MUH PARENNNTSS alright somebody start discussing something cause I'm tired of this shitpost, it's not even fun when you do it alone.
>>
>>30039217
Their designs are fucking garbage to be honest, teacher(f am)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.