[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nobody ever told her she could be good at anything So that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Boop.png (143KB, 558x407px) Image search: [Google]
Boop.png
143KB, 558x407px
>nobody ever told her she could be good at anything
So that's it then, she's pretty much been confirmed to be an orphan, right?
That or her parents are fucking trash, but I doubt they'd go that far on a kids show.
>>
>>30036504
Diamond Tiara's mother is fucking trash so...
>>
>>30036504
i think her parents are bretty neat would trade

my mother called me a psycopath
my father had a serious dialog with me why im not killing my self
and
my sisters called me a rapist and murderer

good times, good times
>>
>>30036935
>bretty neat
well, you ARE a psychopath
>>
>>30036504
Its simple

The chicken came before the egg.
>>
>>30036504
>parents dead
>or parents are deadbeat
>but SURELY they would never go that far on a kids show and pick the latter

are you serious
>>
>>30036504
>but I doubt they'd go that far on a kids show.
They litteraly already did.

Admitidly it was only one trash parent there. Filthy is a cool dude.
>>
>>30039364
That is a valid point. One bad parent is a long way from 2 bad parents.
>>
>>30036504
>I doubt they'd go that far on a kids show
They totally should though. Think of all the kids out there with shitty parents. It doesn't have to show her getting beaten or anything. Or maybe they do.

>she gets beaten by her salt addicted parents
>she tries to hide it
>CMC find out
>they tell their sisters
>sisters call the guard and have them arrested
>she flips "Now where will I live!?!?"
"I know a place you can live."
>"Really Rainbow Dash! I can live with you!!?!"
"Zigga you're crazy! I'm still on probation. I'm not even technically suppose to be near you."
>RD's parents adopt her and she gets all the love and support she could ever need.
>and Rainbow Dash officially becomes her big sister
good end
And the moral of the story. If your parents are beating your ass, don't be afraid to ask your friends or someone else you trust for help.
>>
>>30039700
>"Zigga you're crazy! I'm still on probation. I'm not even technically suppose to be near you."
Kek
>>
>>30036537
Yes but she has a good father to balance it out.
>>
File: scoots_with_cm.png (185KB, 1200x1504px) Image search: [Google]
scoots_with_cm.png
185KB, 1200x1504px
>>30036504
Its possible they will write her up to be an orphan but I dont think they will write in 1 or both shit parents. In a way thats worse than her being an orphan.

I think what the writers will ultimately go for is 1 or both parents are super busy all the time, Manehattan types. Im sure they love her but either dont show it or dont realise how much she needs support.
>>
>>30042001
Her whole personality was derived from her mother.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.