[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there morocross track at the fucking ?high?school?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Why is there morocross track at the fucking ?high?school?
>>
File: Fuck_It_We're_Apple.jpg (22KB, 600x297px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_It_We're_Apple.jpg
22KB, 600x297px
>>30036371
It's Tim Cook's idea
>>
>>30036371
>Trying to find logic in EqG
>>
>>30036371
>Trying to find logic in EqG
>>
>>30036371
lol poorfag
>>
>>30036371
>his high school didn't have a motocross track or 5 star cafeteria
haha, I bet you had to use pencils and paper instead of just having information beamed into your brain, too
>>
>>30036371
If you had actually watched the movie, you would have known that they built that specially for the games.
What's strange is that Sunset, who has only lived there for a couple years at the most, knows how to drive a dirt bike at decently high speeds.
That's still hot af though
>>
File: De Gea.jpg (53KB, 254x305px) Image search: [Google]
De Gea.jpg
53KB, 254x305px
>>30036371
>morocross
>>
>>30036371
Because they built it for the Friendship Games. DYEWTM?
>>
>>30036481
Probably roped Flash into teaching her or something. He and Vinyl have pretty swanky cars, so it's probably not too difficult to get a hold of one as a rental or dirt cheap.
>>
File: IMG_6385.jpg (74KB, 1195x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6385.jpg
74KB, 1195x669px
>>30036481
She can also play guitar.
>>
>>30036529
I've usually thought that when she first arrived, she was too poor for a car and bought a motorcycle to ride instead
>>30036532
It's my hc that Flash taught her since we know he also plays.
>>
>>30036481
>>30036513
I know they fucking build it,why?Isn't it a major safety hazard?Why not have some safer sport like bicycles,horse riding or go-karts i dunno ANY-FUCKING-THING other then goddamn motocross!
>>
>>30036481
well...
in everyone headcanon she has a motorcycle and is secretly a dike
thats probably where they got it
>That's still hot af though
yes anon yes it is
>>
>>30036875
I don't think Celestia really cares about the safety of the students after seeing the past events. She cares less about the safety of her students than Dumbledore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.