[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lauren We've finally found out who was born male.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: dashwasacolt.png (860KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dashwasacolt.png
860KB, 1200x1200px
Lauren
We've finally found out who was born male.
>>
This is some advanced autism.
>>
>>30035859
not an argument
>>
>>30035849
Please tell me you didn't look up every baby episode to make this autistic post?
>>
>>30035907
just search for baby pony on derpibooru fag
>>
Rainbow Dash is transgender or has a futa dick
>>
Wut?
The question is, have we ever got a confirmation that Dash's a she?
I mean, she could've been a he this entire time.
Others talk about 'her' because she looks like and hang around mares, but I don't recall a single time when she referred to herself as female.
>>
>>30035849
Imagine that, Dash is a tomboy.
>>
>>30035849
>>30036085
She was born a tomboy, you disrespectful cunts.

Respect TOM.
>>
>>30035849
I still love her no matter what
>>
>>30036085
I don't think any of the ponies have ever said "As a girl, I..." except maybe Rarity.
>>
>>30035859
/b/
>>
somebody please tweet this to her and post her answer
>>
>>30035977
>mostly are futa
fuck
>>
>>30036174
this
>>
>rainbow dash is a twinky colt who is being feminized by everyone he knows
for what purpose
>>
>>30036174
>inb4 someone posts a tweet with the text "@Fyre_flye this"
>>
>>30035849
She appears to be in some weird hybrid stage of her metamorphosis.
Not literally, of course, but that picture in particular is weird, like it's a mixture of different ages.

Eyelashes is fair, Dash has the smallest eyelashes any female can have, so it makes sense they'd use the single lash version for her "black infant eyes".
Her wings seems to be from an older age though, closer to what we get on models like Sweetie Belle's 5th birthday in For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils, and her muzzle matches nothing I can think of on the fly, I'm guessing it's just a custom line added for that particular scene seeing as it's a static image. The angle isn't right for her nose, but I imagine they used that instead of the proper Pound/Pumpkin snout (which are both identical, BTW) as it might have looked a bit weird.
>>
>>30035849
you're thinking about it more than the intern who put together that piece of background art did
>>
>>30036251
some mental gymnastic here
>>
>>30036309

I wouldn't really say that, the logic isn't all that complex, even by internet standards. Do you have problems following it?
Mostly it's just objective observation. Her wings ARE oversized. Her muzzle IS unique.
Pound (or is it Pumpkin?) is literally there in the same picture, so you can do the wing comparison yourself with less effort than you put into writing that post.
>>
>>30035849
Holy shit I want to stick my dick in between pumpkin and pound cake
>>
>>30036229
pegging that coltpucci
>>
>>30036728
hot
>>
>>30035896
Argumentum ad autismus
>>
>>30035849
>Animation is lazy and sucks this season.
Hardly something new we've learned.
>>
seriously, you wouldn't expect her parents to go shouting around the fact that their daughter's a herm and has a tiny dick along with her vag would you. They keep that shit locked up in her closet where even Scoots can't get to it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.