[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do No Harm(CYOA) - #6 There's no wrong way to fantasize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 2

File: BGtransparant.png (325KB, 1063x752px) Image search: [Google]
BGtransparant.png
325KB, 1063x752px
Book:https://docs.google.com/document/d/11h8K7cfLDZjmwzBkNy0D61lftHKnsf5R48dHOW0xOnc/edit?usp=sharing

Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/mercy/

Previous thread: >>30026636

>Normally, the wearing or taking off of such a cosmetic item as an eye patch is really none of your business.
>Normally, you'd just stay quiet.
>But this isn't a really normal kinda thing.
>Besides, Pestle has a point. That, and you'd like to see the damage for yourself.
>You bet he looks better with it off

"It's alright Faalsan, I won't say anything!"
>Your insistance seems to have had an effect.
>After a moment considering, the older Zebra relents, slipping the eyepatch off and tossing it aside.
>He eventually lowers the hoof covering the eye, giving you a good look of his whole face, uncovered.

>His right eye is still intact, albeit now cloudy from whatever caused the loss of it's use.
>A scar runs diagonal down towards his nose, deep enough to be visible all the way from where you are.
>It's dark, a thin line where no hair clearly grows, slightly crooked too. It continues even onto the surface of the eyeball.
>Smaller scarring can be seen, right in the area the eyepatch would normally cover.
>All in all, it's actually not that disfiguring. Though you imagine time surely helped with the worst of it.

>"So. How does it look?"
>>"You look as you always do, Uncle."
>"I wasn't talking to you, walaasha, you already know how I look."
>>
>>30033715
Kinda cool, actually.
>>
>>30033983
>>30033715
But it still sucks you lost the eye. Did you expect me to be disgusted? It doesn't seem all that bad.
>>
>>30033715
You look fine, it's nothing I haven't seen before.

So did the eyepatch cover the scar on his nose or something?
>>
>>30034844
No? It covered his eye.
>>
>>30035366
>>
>>30033715
Feint fear and disgust.
>>
>>30033715
Hey Pestle. Is your name Al-tann or Mortar Pestle? I remember that slip up back in the ship (and I don't remember if we've already been over this.
>>
>>30037331
Why?
>>
>>30040891
As a joke. Ye kins of warned us and i thought I thought it would be funny to over react a bit.
>>
test
>>
>>30041111
Yes? Hello.
>>
>He...looks...
>He looks...pretty normal, actually. Even kind of cool, in a way.
>Did he expect you to be disugsted? You've seen worse.

>Still, you feint a gasp. Covering your eyes in the exaggerated fashion you've seen actors do.
"Augh!"
>But you cut in before any real damage is done. Save for the momentary sad look on the Zebras' face.
"Nah. You look fine! Really! In fact, it makes you look good, in a way. Why were you so worried?"

>Faalsan just shakes his head slightly before stepping out from behind the wall.
>"It's for more than just how I look, and how I am seen by others."
>As he moves, he makes certain to turn his head, keeping his good eye facing you.
>"It is not easy losing one of your senses, even half of one. And with how things happened at the time, well, I suppose I should have gotten used ot it by now, but I haven't."
>Gotten used to...?
>>"Aww, Uncle, don't be like that! You still have everything else working just fine, and it's not like your eye is broken forever, there's probably some magic somewhere that can help. You've told me about stranger things."
>"Well, I have also grown used to it, in some ways. I'm not the young stallion I once was." He chuckles with a shrug.

>Perhaps this is the time to ask a different question.
"Hey, Pestle, what's your name exactly? I remember hearing an 'al-tann'...?"
>The zebra at the counter raises her brow, before nodding in clarity.
>>"Ah! Well, it's still my name. Just in a different language. 'Al-tannoor' is just what I would be called where I was born. But the speech is not very kind on pony tongues, so I just started to introduce myself with a name that was easier to pronounce."
"Hm? What about Faalsan's name then?"
>"There is more than one language spoken in the Zebra lands. Different regions have their own ways of talking."
>Ah, well that explains it.
>And 'Al-tann' was just an interruption on Pestle's part.

1/2
>>
>>30041298
>Well, you feel sufficiently rested to get going, so you stan-
>>"Watch out!" Pestle shouts from across the room.
>Your hindquarters bumps against the stack of crates, you feel them shift from the impact.
>Not a split second later, a liquid drenches you, and the clang of metal rings out on the floor beside you.
>"Are you all right?"
>The elder zebra brings you to your hooves, checking your head for damage.
>Wetness touches your hoof, and you open your eyes to see a grey liquid on the floor all around.
>>"Sorry, Heart! I was sure that pot was stable!"
>Pestle moves the metal pot aside, also looking you over.

>You feel just fine, if a little soggy. Your hooves gets the grey substance off you easily.
>"How do you feel? We will need to get you a bath if-oh. Thank goodness, it's just the dye."
>Your eyes blink, but the sight that greets you is...different.
>The glass of the display acts like a mirror, and you can see that, while still the same blue and white your coat is, your mane and tail have not gone untouched.
>Large parts of it have been either entirely or majorly turned a silvery grey. But the hairs deeper in, and on the underside, still have their natural brown colour.
>>"Er...I think we will still need to prepare that bath, uncle..."

2/2
>>
>>30041308
At least we don't look terrible, and it's not medicine that can't be easily replaced.
Sorry about the dye...
>>
>>30041308
Sorry about the mess. Say, what use did you have with this dye?
>>
>>30041308
See if we can gather up any of the dye before it is lost.
>>
>>30041308
Oh I'm terribly sorry for the mess. I hope that she wasn't expensive.
>>
>>30041308
I guess we stay and let 'em wash us off.
>>
>>30041308
UHMMMM
>>
>>30041308
>Pestle lip biting from seeing wet mane and tail Heat Beat.
>>
>>30045271
>>
>>30043443
big succ. succ gurl.
>>
"S-sorry about the mess..."
>It might not be as hard to replace as specially made medicines, but it's still work lost.
>You begin to offer to help clean up, or at least save the remaining, but most of it has already flowed out of the shop, with Pestle moving to mop up the rest.
>"Don't worry too much about it, it wasn't partuclarly irreplacable..."
>>"Just time consuming." Faalsan adds. "Come on, we should wash off the excess before it seeps in too much."

>Faalsan brings you to the back room, where you can see the stairs leading up that most houses in Anima have.
>He moves some of the boxes of the still not-completely-furnished room, pulling out a wooden tub.
>As he fills it with water, you can't help but ask.
"What use was all this dye for, anyway?"
>>"Colouring the manes and tails of ponies, for one. Though I haven't seen it done in such a...spectacular way."
>He says as he draws water for the bath.
>>"Our trade is memorable for the specialty potions and ingredients with magical effects, but those occasions are actually quite rare."
>>"Most of the types of business a Zebra alchemist gets is from more mundane requests. Cosmetic products, soaps, heh, even cooking advice."
>The older zebra chucles to himself for a moment.
>When finished, he motions for you to enter the bath and you do so.

>The washing is quick and brief, with focus on your mane and tail.
>Though to little effect, it seems. The colour looks like it's set.
>>"Hmm...I think we will need something stronger than this."
>Faalsan passes you a mirror, and the colours of your hairs remain largely unchanged.
>Silver (from a distance at least) maned and tailed, for as long as the dye lasts, at least.
>>"Unfortunately, the dye remover cannot be made so hastily, with the things as they are-" he motions to the bit of unpacking they still have to do.
>>"-if the colour truly does bother you, though, perhaps you could...get a manecut and wear a wig?"
>>
>>30047580
I'm not really bothered by it.
>>
Yeah. I bet the older zebra would like to wash the young unicorn. Hot.
>>
>>30047580
I think we’re good.

If he’s still in the mood for talking after we’re done let’s ask about some of the funnier requests he has received.
>>
>>30047580
I'm fine with the new dye job, I say go with it.
>>
Guys. I have a quest idea. Let's delve into the land of medicine and see if there learn about or discover the means to heal or limbs that have been severely injured. Loss of hearing, lost limbs, lack of sight.
>>30047580
Ask Faalsan if he ever tried searching for a means to recover his sight and what he has tried. If he doesn't mind asking. Maybe we could try our hoof at it.
>>
>>30047580
It'll be okay, just not sure if Pill would be okay with it.
inb4 typical dad behaviour from Pill.
>>
>>30048399
>son! I am very disappointed!
>>
>>30047580
>>"-if the colour truly does bother you, though, perhaps you could...get a manecut and wear a wig?"
No thanks. That sounds worse.
>>
b
>>
>>30052111
>>
>Cut off all your hair?
>Er...no thanks. Sounds worse, in fact.
"I...I think it's okay, actually! Though I'm not sure if Doc Pill would be..."
>You can see it now. In your mind's eye, a tutting Pill saying 'I'm disappointed' son.
>"Hah! He's like that sometimes, is he?"
>He glances left, a momentary flash of emotion on his face.
>It gives you a clear view of his whitened eye.

"Hey, Faalsan? Have you ever thought about...fixing your sight? Pestle did say 'stranger things have happened.'"
>"Oh? This? I've...gotten used to it, somewhat. But yes, almost all the time after it happened, to answer your question."
>"Either magic on an almost divine scale, the mythical panacea of times long forgotten, or at least a very advanced replacement would be any good at fixing this."
>His recital seems...summarized. To the point.
>"The first two are basically legend, and I'm not the young Zebra I once was...and I'd rather not remove my eye, even if I can't use it. So, I make do with the eyepatch."
>That's an interesting thought.
>From what you know, there isn't really any sort of spell you know of that can heal a wound so old, but it does stand to reason that there could be magical...alternatives.
>And there is still much from ancient civilizations that could do who knows what. Ancient artifacts that could make one immortal, produce infinite wealth, etc.
>Though on the topic of implants...there's always those stories of mages using crystal balls to see into the future, to scry across continents. Though not very common outside of Gryphon country. And magic among Gryphs is rare as it is.
>You're no arcanist, but it makes sense that a solution is, theoretically, possible.

Sorry for the short update, I have things to do today.Like every other day...
>>
>>30053533
I think we should ask Faalsan about his side of the story another time and for now we should just go downstairs and say our goodbyes.
>>
>>30053533
Well it's something to ask Doctor Pill about next time.

I have an idea anons, but it'll probably have a lot of holes in it. I just need to be sure of his ties with his parents.

What if we leave Anima and travel the land like Bitter Pill and Faalsan? Not right away, heaven no. Maybe after some months or a year of planing and gathering necessities, we might depart on an adventure to learn all that is related to magic
Be it of the arcane, occult or scientific nature.

That doesn't sound so bad does it?
>>
>>30054501
That sounds pretty neat.
>>
>Well now, that just brings out more questions than answers.
>And you'd like to ask more, both of Faalsan's side of the story and Doc Pill of those methods of restoring sight.
>But that's for another time. Yours has run out, and you should return to
>Thanking Faalsan once more, you make your way out of the back room.
>Through the front, past Pestle mopping up the last of the dye (and assuring her you don't mind the look), you head back.

>Back to the clinic. And...home? Your home in Anima, at the very least.
>That's a thought.
>'Home is where the heart is', as the saying goes. A home is just as much who fills it as the things in it.
>You left your old home, your parents, to start a new life here. But as you've learned from Faalsan and Doc Pill, what you first do doesn't have to be for the rest of your life.
>Your talent is in healing, in medicine, but being a doctor in a clinic isn't the only way of doing it.
>What if...you did what they did? Travel the land, learning about magic, after some planning of course.
>Idly, you think of who would even come with you. Not that there's a large pool to choose from. But that's for future you to deal with.

>With thoughts like that to think of, the trip to the clinic takes no time at all.
>The sun has yet to set, and the clock inside confirms the time as mid-late afternoon.
>Few patients are in. Actually, just two. Doc Pill isn't looking, his gaze down towards the counter, writing a perscription.
"Hey Doc, I'm back."
>You tap his shoulder as you greet him.
>"Heart? What took you so long? It's a good thing it's a slow day or-"
>He interrupts himself when he turns fully, peering at your mane.
>"Did you...this isn't the start of some rebellious phase, is it?"
>With the underlying question of 'what happened' queued right after, you bet.
>>
>>30055925
It's not a phase, dad!-Doc, it was an accident. I was helping Pestle and Faalsan with setting up shop, and knock over some dye by accident....
At least I don't look terrible, right?
>>
>>30055925
So I take it it doesn't look good? Darn. No it's just a spill I had with some dye. I was helping your old friend and his niece unpack.
>>
>>30055925
There was an accident with some hair dye and now I get to relive my days as a groovy teenager!

How old is HB? I don’t remember and for all I know he could still be a teenager.
>>
>>30055977
He seems more like a young adult.
>>
I'm posting this to bump the thread, but also to help give some publicity to another thread on /mlp/ which can be found here >>30041720

The OP of that thread would really appreciate it if you could take a moment check it out and take the poll that they've made. You can find more information about it in the thread itself. Even if you don't want to take the poll, you can help out by using this copypasta whenever you bump a thread on /mlp/ until May 14th, after which point the poll will close. Please only use this copypasta if you were otherwise going to bump a thread without contributing content to prevent spam.
>>
>>30056888
Did you post in this thread already?
>>
>>30055925
"Just a mishap with some dye." Let's go check on our coma patient and give him some care, too.
>>
boop
>>
"Uhh...so it doesn't look good?"
>Doc Pill blinks, shaking his head.
>"No, I mean...just tell me what happened."

"Well, on the way back from meeting Captain Tide at the docks I ran into Pestle in the markets. She asked me to help her and your,uh, old friend unpack."
>You tap your forehead.
"It didn't take too long, but at the end there was an accident with some dye and now my mane and tail are like this."
>You say, running a hoof through your head hairs to show how little was left their natural brown.

>"So after you finished at the docks, you just-"
>A look of agitation flashes across the older unicorn's face, before he closes his eyes and exhales.
>"Look Heart, I know you're an adult, but you still have duties here. I gave you the okay to check at the docks and Town Hall on how our plans for more medicine were going, not to drop everything just because somepony asked you to help them move in."
>Pill crosses his arms, maintaining eye contact with you.

>Ugh, spoilsport. What's the harm in being nice? But...he does have a point, if it isn't doing it in the exact way you'd prefer.
>If there's an emergency, and Doc Pill tries to find you, how would that happen if you were somewhere else entirely?
"But...at least I don't look terrible, right?"
>You almost add in "reliving your days as a teenager", but that time was rather...questionable.
>Honestly, you'd need to spend some effort trying to remember. Either it wasn't important or you really tried to forget.
>Or you really REALLY tried to forget. And succeeded.

>"Well. Not *terrible*, no..."
>Doc Pill puts a lot of stress on the word 'terrible.'
>You feel like he's just using the exact words excuse to-
>"You look like a stage actor with an over-inflated ego."
>>
>Weeelll, better safe than sorry. You'll ask Doc Pill before doing anything else.
>The door slides open rather easily, allowing you to quickly do your thing.
"Hey Doc! I'll go do that thing with Captain Tide now...if there's nothing else..."
>Without even looking up from whatever he's doing, the older unicorn waves you off.
>"Sure, sure. Go ahead. Just don't take all day."
>Well that was eas-
>"And get back before evening!"

We only agreed to the captain thing but we need to head ro townhall later. We need a copy to give to them first thing in the morning or some time tomorrow, then head to the Townhall afterwards.
>>
>>30062760
This.>>30063079
>>
>>30062760
Aw, dad doesn't approve...
He did say we look like a stage actor, time to give back an overly dramatic response.
>>
>>30063732
>>
Uhm
>>
>>30062760
Lets do the classic " To live or not to live" with our best stage acting.
>>
>>30066886
>>
Saved ya from almost falling off the board.
>>
>>30070421
Thank you
>>
Looks like you're on ten yet again.
>>
>A slight pang of disappointment rises at his disapproval.
>A shame, you didn't really find it a bad look.

>Smirking into a grin, your expression turns mischevious as Doc Pill's last words come into focus.
>'Stage actor' he says? Well, there's only one appropriate respose to that.
"To live, or not to live!"
>You flamboyantly puff out your chest, bracing a hoof against it.
"That, is the question!"

>"It's 'to be', not 'to live'."
>Doc Pill replies with a snort.
>"Your Minoan literature needs work."
>And perhaps, an amused one...? You can only hope.
>"So what did Captain Tide say about our arrangement? What about Town Hall?"

"Weeelll..."
>Doc Pill's made a mistake.
>You only agreed to check in at the docks, no mention of town hall.
>'That thing with Captain Tide' were you exact words, you recall.
"She seems almost ready to leave port, and we decided that the best way would be to place our orders as usual, so she can deliver them."
>"So we just hoof over a copy of the paperwork then?"
"Yes. So she'll need the papers as soon as possible. As for town hall...we didn't exactly agree on that earlier. I haven't gone there. Yet."
>"Nevermind, then." The other unicorn dismisses. "I'll take care of it myself."
>"We've got one more patient, why don't you do the diagnosis for this one, since you've been out nearly the whole day?"
>He points to the only other patient in the room. A rather nervous looking Unicorn.
>>
>>30077053
A'ight Dr. Pill.
Come on sir. Let's take you too a room. Any reason why you're so nervous today?
>>
>>30077053
Do y-you think you would want to visit your friends shop when they're done unpacking? I can give you the directions if you want.
>>
Well see you later page 10.
>>
>>30077053
Hello. How you doing. When we get inside the room let's get a better look at him and ask him why he's here.
>>
>>30077053
>rather nervous
Calling it now, it's something up his butt.
>>
File: 7a89537e09431c2fa8ff23b21f891918.png (483KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
7a89537e09431c2fa8ff23b21f891918.png
483KB, 3000x2000px
>>30080108
It's him
>>
>One patient? You can handle that.
"Alright, Doc."
>You move to bring the stallion to one of the consultation rooms, but you pause to offer him an opportunity.
"I..I could give you directions to Faalsan's shop, if you want. You could visit when they're done unpacking."
>>"I'll...think about it." Comes Doc Pill's measured reply.
>You hope his consideration means good things for the future.

"Hello, Sir. Let's get you into the consultation room."
>The unicorn follows your lead, looking still as nervous. You notice he takes his time.
>Once inside, you motion for him to take a seat, while you take a place behind the desk.
>He stands by the closed door, turning his head as if looking around. He takes a few steps forward before bumping into the chair.
"So. What's got you so nervous today? I notic-"
>"I-I USED MY HORN TOO MUCH" He yelps.
>The sudden volume startles you.

"S-say again? Softer this time, please."
>"S-sorry...I..." he inhales "IworkedmymagictoomuchandcasttoomanyspellsandnowI'mgoingblindandcan'tdoanymagicbutthis-"
>His horn lights up before he casts a spell - thankfully not hitting you - the apple on the desk turns into a banana.
>"-justlikemyparentssaidIwould! But I didn't listen!"
>That's...unexpected. The young pony, a teenager judging by the sound of his voice, is clearly in panic mode.
>The banana-once-apple rolls onto the floor.
>>
>>30083208
Sir, kid, guy. I need you to refrain from casting anymore spells. Ok? What you need to do is take salt water baths, and maybe even drink some electrolytes. If you can find one there are devices that will drain the excess magic. Fair warning though if you choose to tmdo the latter. You should eat more food.
>>
>>30083208
Pick up the banana and peel a small strip of the peel. See if it's a banana inside. Why was there even any food in the room?
>>
>>30083208
Maybe it's psychosomatic? Does this actually happen to unicorns or is it an old wives' tale? Check his eyes, make sure it's not actually a stroke, calm him down by chat or even medication if necessary- Hysterical blindness is something I've heard of- And go from there.
>>
>>30083208
Do we have a magic siphoning magical medical tools? I don't want anymore magical misfires.
>>
>>30083208
First things first, we need to keep his magic from being a danger.
>>
>>30088418
>>
>>30089663
>>
>>30083208
Just show to know you should have asked your parents or talk to a medical professional. Now what were you doing to cast so many spells?
>>
>>30094370
>>
Sorry for being absent so long, but real life is just getting so much in the way right now.
>>
>>30097364
Just come back when you can.
>>
>>30097364
>>
>>30098759
>>
stealthy lewd bed boop
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.