[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it looks like the pony of shadows is this season's villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

So, the hasbro website talks about defeating the pony of shadows (and other stuff like daring do) in their information page for this season.
I guess that's going to be this season's Finale villain then?

http://www.hasbrostudios.com/index.php/shows/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic/

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Get ready for the mane event with My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Season 7. Join Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity for even more enchanted adventures! Go on a Daring Do quest after dealing with the villainous Pony of Shadows. Fix family feuds and fashion emergencies. Help campers get a Cutie Mark then head out on a cruise. Grab your friendship journal and uncover these marvelous magical tales.
>>
>>30032903
>This season's villain

This season's villain is going to be Chrysalis becoming friends with Starlight. The Pony of Shadows, if they exist at all, is going to be a monster of the week and never mentioned again.
>>
>>30032903
pony of shadows is a misunderstood dude.
>>
>>30032903
PONY OF SHADOWS
PONY OF SHADOWS
>>
>>30032903

Where do you get that? It sounds like that's just something in the Daring Do episode.
>>
>>30033116
I doubt they'd blow the pony of shadows on a daring do episode. The Site's description is listing a ton of stuff from the season, so its not all just one episode they're describing.
>>
>>30032903
Shadow Lock
>>
>>30032903
That was Tirek.
>>
>>30032903
>inb4 it's not actually a pony
>>
>>30033318
Didn't McCarthy say it wasn't?
>>
>>30033371
Prove it. Otherwise, it's clearly Tirek
>>
>>30033389
I was aking if McCarthy said that, not claiming, retard.
>>
>>30033607
Doesn't matter. I told you to prove it, otherwise stop spreading your retarded headcanon bullshit.
>>
>>30033612
It's not headcanon bullshit you fat fuck, it's a a question about whether or not someone said something (which is asking for proof itself).
>>
>>30033622
If you're not certain of something, don't say anything, you fucking mouthbreather.
>Fat fuck
And stop projecting, you insecure fuck
>>
>>30033630
>Don't ask for confirmation of something you're not certain of.
You're beyond retarded. When you don't know something you do ask what the case is, fuckface.
>>
>>30033644
That would certainly be the case, but you forgot the golden rule. Lurk moar. Fuck off retard
>>
>>30033650
Lurking has nothing to do with this, shitskull, now confirm whether or not she said that.
>>
>>30033655
Yes it does, if you lurked you'd know without asking retarded questions, jackass.
>Confirm
Fuck no, you go do your research before posting, newfag
>>
>>30033657
It isn't a retarded question because I recall something like that being talked about after S4 ended.

And if you're not going to answer, then there was 0 reason for you to bother posting. It's you who warrants lurking more.
>>
>>30033665
Fuck off, I'm posting so I can tell you to not shit out baseless accusations such as this >>30033371
You're clearly the example of what's wrong with the board these days
>>
>>30033672
It's not a baseless accusation, it's asking "did this happen?", saying "no, here's proof" does just the same as saying "yes, here's proof". You deserve to get murdered by your own family, that's how worthless you are as a human.
>>
>>30032903
More fucking daring do god damit I am sick of this daring do is real shit.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.