[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Po Nee Cast Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1835x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1835x1073px
When's your pony joining the crew, Anon? I just put in my pledge today.
>>
File: 5227844.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
5227844.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>30031188
I wanna join
>>
>>30031188
/mlp/ is gonna hate this because the crew are actually relaxed and enjoying the show without nitpicking everything, and they like Glimmer and hope she gets more episodes, it's only a matter of time before Jess and Gibbon are dismissed as "shills" and "hasdrones"

But if I had an OC I'd totally contribute
>>
File: 1474742349324.png (483KB, 960x742px) Image search: [Google]
1474742349324.png
483KB, 960x742px
>>30031211
Anons only say that because they get paid by Disney to shit talk Hasbro on social media...
>>
File: OC Radiant Aura.png (20KB, 674x484px) Image search: [Google]
OC Radiant Aura.png
20KB, 674x484px
>>30031188
Well, might as well post it, hopefully I'm not forcing it too much tho...
>>
>>30031188

This shit is exactly the stated purpose of Manchild Inc. $25 per a fucking zero effort podcast to have your pony lazily drawn on a a pre-existing background. If you want to be on the ship for 20 episodes, that's $500.

This is all just some big joke about how retarded people are giving them this much money for something where he can relax and just have a positive conversation with his friend. Ben Saint was just bitching about how much he hated Dr. Wolf's content when this is exactly the same feed you the positive things you want to hear. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ben who gave them the idea to do this in order to joke about how dumb the fandom is to pay people just to hear positive things about the show.

That being said I'm totally down for morons falling for their game because I love hearing Jesse talk about this shit again. Maybe I'll go back and watch Gibbon's old videos because he's the only one of the Horseshoe crew that I didn't watch back in the day.
>>
>>30031319
your anger at the fact that they still like and watch the show even though you jumped ship and became a fem of the femdom because you thought that's what the cool kids were doing is palpable
>>
File: 58399113.jpg (85KB, 335x400px) Image search: [Google]
58399113.jpg
85KB, 335x400px
>>30031319
The truth is Jess needs the brony bucks; he's been floundering about for over a year too lazy to do a full arc story, coasting on the horse fame he claimed to hate and the occasional inspired video interspersed with half developed filler released on his own mercurial whim isn't earning him enough money to live.

DWK is the new game on town and he knows it.
>>
File: Fucking insanity.jpg (72KB, 633x648px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking insanity.jpg
72KB, 633x648px
>>30031188
Jesse is a pretentious faggot who threw away all of his integrity when after basically explaining all his reviews were a piece of performance "art" pointing out how dumb bronies were to eat the kind of shit he was peddling up, then turning around and kept doing reviews behind a patreon paywall cashing in on the same exact behavior he was previously shit talking.

>>30031319
And now THIS shit is another performance "art" stunt to further pretend it's all to shame bronies for retarded behavior yet conveniently cashing in on it in a backhandedly hypocritical way that at least one horsefucker is going to fellate as the funniest shit ever because of a case of Schadenfreude the likes of which is responsible for the wholly incompetent POTUS we have now just for the sake of "spiting people we don't like". Never mind that he's getting away with what is essentially a scam that is normally looked down on.
>>
File: ponka paper.png (131KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
ponka paper.png
131KB, 320x350px
>>30031319
I just checked the patreon and there are currently 5 people paying $25 a week to have Gibbon draw their OC for them
>>
>>30031456
What I'm getting out of this is that people can't enjoy Jesse's content because he hasn't constantly felated the bronydom, and they can't contribute because you don't understand what patronizing the arts is.
>>
>>30031725
You realize there's a whole spectrum between "fellating bronydom" and "post-ironic shit-slinging", right?
>>
>>30031750
Explain yourself.
>>
>>30031725
Of course not, people can like someone's content regardless how they feel about them as a person. For instance I actually did enjoy most of Jesse's content and actually did respect him for a while. I strongly disagreed with how upset he got when people didn't "understand his artistic vision" and complained that it wasn't attracting a whole lot of viewership.

See here; he understood what it would take to attract a larger audience and he chose to forgo that mainstream appeal to make his artistic statement and then got upset when him going against what the larger audience found interesting didn't attract the larger audience to his channel. This was doubly-infuriating because one of his core complaints was how the episodes he did where it was just cliche reviews with his OC pasted on the screen were his most popular. Let's stop and process this for a moment: He was aware of what appealed to the mainstream audience, because the purpose of his videos was (partly) to lambast the behavior. But then he didn't like that this made the mainstream audience negatively react to his videos? Suddenly I'm reminded of pic related.

Another issue is the patreon paywall for review videos. Consider that he spent a large amount of time doing the videos he did as a performance and also had expressed how he disliked the format anyway and how saturated and popular it was. It turned out to be the most popular thing he was doing, so he turns around and continues doing it. But this time the people that made it popular have to pay to see more. Never mind that he made it known he saw youtube reviews as a sleazy practice for quick fame and money and expressed displeasure in it and people who enjoyed it, never mind that he made it obvious and even admitted several times he was a sleazy and shitty person only in it for the money and fame (but he was totally different because unlike the bronies he was an "artist"!), he became what he claimed he hated and I just don't abide hypocrisy.
>>
>>30032020
>I strongly disagreed with how upset he got when people didn't "understand his artistic vision" and complained that it wasn't attracting a whole lot of viewership.
When did he do this?
>>
File: Expressing bald worry.png (183KB, 391x475px) Image search: [Google]
Expressing bald worry.png
183KB, 391x475px
>>30032087
Every single time he was bragging about how artistic he was being and how nobody understood it. And occasionally supplemented these complaints with complaints about how shitty his viewership was because he wasn't constantly acting like other brony analysts. Honestly, did you watch his review series? He did that every other episode.
>>
>>30032109
You mean his review series where he deliberately acted arrogant and abrasive because he was playing the "heel," as he explained in Horseshoe Finale?
>>
>>30032165
"I was merely pretending" is hardly an excuse when he went on to reinforce all of that directly in the finale. What with it being an hour long wank of how much of an artistic genius he is and how dumb his audience was.

I got that the reviews themselves, despite starting off seemingly genuine, did evolve into more or less a mockery of the brony analyst community that was popular at the time. I didn't expect it to be based on mandrama faggotry because I was never really interested in wrestling and didn't pay much attention to Jesse's other work to know he was a huge wrestling fan. Although the finale put into perspective the frequent references he made to it. Like, near-constant phrases and euphemisms. To the point I have to wonder if any of his fans that might have been interested in wrestling would have caught on to his subtle display pretty quickly.
>>
>>30032247
I would say that was him commenting on the character he was playing while staying in that character. But to be honest I don't pretend to have a firm grasp on where sincerity begins and ends with him. I've been fooled before.

In any case I think it's a mistake to take the Finale as him speaking "in earnest" compared to the rest of the reviews when it's still very much in the same style.
>>
File: samurai jack thread ep7.png (33KB, 625x176px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack thread ep7.png
33KB, 625x176px
>>30031211
>/mlp/ hate glimmer

literally a shitpost derail the board
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.