[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

* ZODIAC CYOA * thread 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 6

File: pisces promo.png (4MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pisces promo.png
4MB, 2000x2000px
* Pisces Edition *

Previous Thread: >>29957083 (http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29957083/)

Last Update: >>30011626 (never too late to start reading!)

CYOA archive: https://www.anonpone.com/zodiac/

Pastebin : http://pastebin.com/n1SMm4XE

Current:

>you shift your position a bit and consider how you are going to carry out the conversation
>definitely a lot of questions bouncing around in your head, you glance over to the books you selected
“Have you tried reading any of the books that I picked up?”
>Pisces glances over to the stack of books on the desk near her
>she nods softly
>“Just a pony's guide, I had to check it out, I have a thing for banned books”
>she clops her hooves together softly, almost fidgeting as she speaks
>it is adorable, but you double take at the word banned
>you glance back at the thick turquoise binding
“Banned? By who and when?”
>Pisces giggles to herself softly
>“I guess I shouldn't have expect ya to know that, very old and outdated royal decree, one of many books that ended up on a censor list”
>she pauses and stares off for a second before continuing
>“That's a pretty hard to find copy right there”
>oh hey, that is interesting
>looks like you made a pretty good selection then
>it makes you wonder what kind of content it could contain to be banned...
>you blink, your mind still full of questions
“Seems like there is a lot of information, what is the oldest written records you've been able to find here”
>Pisces looks down and continues to trot forward a little bit
>you instinctively follow, you grab the book off the desk as you begin to walk again
>the weight in your arms returns
>“It's hard to say, I'm fairly good with reading old equus, but some of the texts here seem to predate that entire language...”
>damn, that is impressive
>you nod slightly as you continue further forward
>the shelving around you begins to warp, it doesn't quite walk a straight line
>>
>>30030164

>you decide to speak up again, your curiosity has been sparked
“That's really cool, hey! Do you think we could go to the past section and try to find the oldest mention of the castle or the royal sisters?”
>Pisces nods as you continues to trot further down the hallways
>it is slowly shifting to your left with the shelves taking on more of a curve around you
>“Oh, okay, that sounds good to me!”
>you start to slow down and turn around, but Pisces continues to trot forward deeper into the future section without saying anything
>guess there is something that she would like to see first then
>might as well just tag along, you continue to follow a few paces back
>you watch her tail sway slightly as she trots, examining the book shelves as she walks
>the sound of hoofs is all you can really hear
>your mind is taken over by awe at the sheer amount of information around you right now
>there is so much to be uncovered about this castle
>you speak up again in a more hesitant tone
“This place is so mysterious, and unrecorded it seems... Do you guys do a lot of writing about it?”
>Pisces slows her trots and blinks
>the turn ahead the two of you is very shape, it veers to the left hard
>you look at the books around you as you speak
>once again, you don't quiet recognize the text around you, it is not a language you recognize
>“I personally take some notes, but I can't speak for everyone else... S-surely I'm not the only pony who does it”
>she flickers her mane out of her eyes a bit as she looks back at you while you make it around the turn
>you nod
“Seems like a good idea, it might be useful to have a public journal somewhere that way you can all share information and discoveries more easily”
>>
>>30030178

>you see Pisces' eyes glitter slightly as she considers your words
>“Ohh! Hey, that might be a good idea, I wonder how the others would feel about it...”
>her voices trails off a bit at the end, but it seems like she received the idea well
>just as you start to second guess yourself she speaks up again
>“It sounds smart, I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be useful”
>you smile a bit, content with the praise as you continue to walk, making it slowly around the bend
>the hallway straightens out ahead of you again
>you can see ahead a considerable distance
>just looks like shelving and more desks ahead, it is hard to tell through the darkness and haze of purplish illumination
>you continue slowly, guess you are heading back into the past now?
>or further into the future section?
>it really is hard to tell the difference as you continue your slow pace through the dark
>you hear water again through the silence
>huh
>>
>>30030187

>the two of you continue your ahead
>the water sounds distance, but it brings your mind back to the fountains beneath the library
>Pisces is from the Water house...
>you can't help but wonder
“Do you know where the water from the fountains in here comes from? Any connection to Water house?”
>you smirk at her, she looks back just enough to see you
>“No, not that I'm really aware of, I think it is a closed cycle of water that just recirculates between the fountains down there”
>you nod and speak quickly
“I guess that makes a bit more sense”
>you can't help but wonder how long that water has been flowing for
>you quickly glance at the books to your right
>looks like they are slowly becoming more normal in shape... and language
>the sound of the water ahead is just growing stronger as you walk forward, but this hall continues on for a ways
>you look back down at Pisces as she walks ahead of you
>her eyes seem fixated ahead, you are more to her side at this point
>something about the layout ahead of you looks familiar
>oh wait... maybe it is
>you see the railing ahead of you, and quickly shift your gaze to your right to see the fountains beginning to come into view below you
>it starts to click in your mind that this is a huge circle
>or oval, something like that
>your eyes stay fixed on the flowing water
>rising and falling, cycling
>you were just thinking about these fountains too
>you watch Pisces gaze downwards over the metal railing
>“I always liked this area”
>she continues to look down with an almost somber expression on her face
>you nod in agreement
“They do seem very nice, calming”
>she returns your nod before looking away, back in towards the shelves
>she continues her trot forward for a moment, but then stops abruptly and takes a seat at one of the near by tables
>“J-just need to rest my hooves for a second, s-sorry”
>>
>>30030200

>seems completely reasonable, you are eager for the opportunity to give your arms a bit of a rest too
>you set the heavy stack of books down on the table and take the seat across from Pisces
>it feels good to be relieved of the weight, you can feel the tension in your forearms start to fade
>you turn and make eye contact with Pisces
>your gaze happening to rest in the dead center of her vibrant pink irises
>a smile quickly spread across her face as you make eye contact, but she blinks and then down quickly, shifting her line of sight to the fountains below
>“I-I've always been curious about how to get down there...”
>weird, you had the same thought early
>seems pretty difficult though, you can't see any stairs or doors
>maybe it is just for pegasus or something
>or maybe there is a way down, it could just be hidden
>you speak up over the sounds of the tumbling water
“Yeah, I thought the same thing”
>Pisces shifts her gaze back towards you and blinks
>“Oh, you've already been back here then? That's cool”
>you nod softly but don't say much, you just look back at the water
>there are almost hints of color within it, or maybe just a trick of the eyes
>“So, um, how far into the past do you want to go? Do you want to go back as far as we can? Or... I don't know, I can only read so much”
>you see a hint of a blush spread across her face
>her blue mane conceals her eyes slightly

>input

- go as far back as possible, it's okay if you can't read the titles

- go back as far as Pisces can understand

- go back only as far as you can read

- forget about the books for a bit, investigate around you and try to find a way down to the fountains

- leave the library for now, always time for books later, check on Scorpio

- leave and head back to Air house, never know when the gazing could end

- other (specify)

(previous thread input >>30028168 , >>30028179)
>>
>>30030164

Sorry for having let the thread die. Wasn't home on time to respond tonight.
>>
Let's go back as far as pisces can understand.
>>
>>30030875
This
>>
>>30030408
I was about to bump when I fell asleep
>>
>- go back as far as Pisces can understand

Additionally, ask how far does the old equus stretch into the past, as to get a reference to what times will we be considering.

Wonder where did she learn that language.

Her help is appreciated, really. Not much we can do in terms of older pony languages, it would seem. Also, it's nice to have company.

Pisces a cute.

Happiness of having her over here is marred by the fact that it's due to us, possibly having hurt Scorpio though.
>>
Well have a good night, also you were saved from page 10. Saturday nights are the worst. Everything goes so fast.
>>
Which zodiacs would you want to be in a hug pile with? I like capricorn and virgo.
>>
>>30032655
Better question
Which zodiac would you send to the cuckshed
>>
>>30032146

Agreed. Also, thanks.
>>
Get a bump with power.
>>
>>30030213

>you continue to look at Pisces as you consider your next step from here
>she looks surprisingly at ease, the quiet must be doing her some good
>seems like you could go back further using her reading skills
“Let's just go as far back as you can read, that way we can go further”
>she nods quickly and swishes her mane out of her eyes
>they have such a glow to them, an allure, you like it
>“Y-yeah, that'll work fine, I haven't been to that part of the library for a while”
>she slowly stands up, stretching slightly as she places her hooves back on the stone flooring
>you follow slowly after, grasping the stack of books once again
>your arms and legs are fatigued from this day
>so much standing, walking, staircases, you are definitely feeling the toll
>everything feels weighted down, even your perception
>you follow Pisces quickly as you begin to make it further away from the fountain area
>maybe you could find a way to lower someone down there later
“So how far into the past does this old equus language stretch?”
>Pisces is more by your side now instead of leading, the two of you make it further into the past section
>“Hmm, hard to say exactly but it was already dying off by the time of Princess Luna's banishment”
>that seems old, you continue your pace forward as you think on how exactly a language would die anyways
“That's amazing, how did you learn something like that anyways?”
>Pisces looks away and blushes a bright tint of red
>she stays quiet for a moment then speaks in a soft tone
>“L-lots of self initiated education”
>she must be a smarty
>you give her a smile
“Impressive! Your expertise is definitely appreciated ~ ”
>her blush turns a little deeper as she focus her gaze upward and ahead
>>
>>30036398

>the two of you continue down the hallway for a few more lengths before Pisces stops and looks down one of the narrow rows of books
>“I-I think this is about as far back as I can read consistently”
>you nod in understanding as you turn and begin to make it down the row
>your mind wonders to the list of books you are already carrying in your arms
>it makes you wonder back to the banned book
>maybe Pisces would have an idea as to why it was banned too
“That's fine by me, I was still wondering about this 'pony's guide' book”
>Pisces blinks and looks at you
“Do you happen to know exactly why it was banned? Or maybe a list of other titles that were banned along with it? I read something in here about a Royal Forgetting Paradigm?”
>Pisces puffs her cheeks out a bit as she makes it down the aisle
> “The official reason stated for most of the titles was a 'pseudo – scientific analysis' or 'disinformation' but with that particular title it raises a lot of questions”
>she continues her pace forward as you consider what she means
>she elaborates further saving you the need to ask a quick follow up question
>“A Pony's Guide is very philosophical, I don't know how you can pass off observations and ideas as disinformation... “
>she huffs again slightly before swishing her mane back out of her eyes
>“Anyways, do you see any books that stand out to you here Anon?”
>>
>>30036419

>you scan your eyes across the shelves, but you are unable to read most of the titles
>one sticks out to you that is hardly legible through the wear on the spine, but you can make out the language
> 'Territories, conquest and bloodlines'
>huh, that could be good but it might not be as old as the other titles around you considering the print
>you notice another book near it that looks absolutely ancient, the binding looks completely destroyed >you wonder if it would even hold together if you tried to turn a page
>it is a faded tan color and fairly thin, the language on the side is illegible
>another thick red books stands out, it is in very good shape considering the titles around it but once again the title is illegible
>Pisces looks up at you with a sparkle in her light pink eyes

>input

seems pretty self-explanatory, pick a book, initiate conversation, consider next step etc...
>>
>>30036434
That beat up book must be useful in order for it to be in the condition it's in now. Let's check it.
>>
I wish we could read a book with pisces in our lap.
>>
>>30036678

l-lewd

>>30032655
>>30033374

Scorpio is the correct answer for both
>>
>>30036858

Curious. Extrapolate, maybe?
>>
>>30036434
Take Territories, conquest and bloodlines for ourselves and ask about the thick red book. If the beat up book is that bad we should try and get permission to break the no magic rule and have a unicorn come pick it up.
>>
>>30036434

Regarding the reasons for consorship... propaganda of that time, maybe? Who was the ruler back then, anyway?

Does Pisces keep in touch with how things are regarding the libraries outside of the castle? Does she know of any censorships as of now?

Regardless, the fact that this secluded castle was able to avoid attention enough as to prevent the destruction of such meant-to-be-forgotten tomes makes it a natural knowledge reservoir. Quite a neat thing. Perhaps, once the ponies from outside see what it has to offer, they might get others interested in visiting too. That, however, should get consulted. Are those tomes still viewed as forbidden literature? Should one worry about ponies, possibly not wishing for those books to exist?

Maybe getting a little jumpy there. Doubt that is the case. Better safe than sorry though - and who better to consult this with than Pisces.

By the way, do they have any official register of all books kept here? Just so one knows...

Was Pisces or anyone else taking care after those books specifically?

Finally, my vote would be for either the first or the last of the three books.
>>
>>30037988

> taking care after

That's what I get for trying to type "taking care of" and "looking after" at the same time, it seems. Hah.
>>
Page 9 is not the safest place to be you know.
>>
hey, sorry for all the delays this weekend I've been busy. I'm working on an update, multi-tasking though so it might be a little bit, I wanna make sure it is quality and has some direction
>>
Time for sleep
>>
>>30036434

>you glance back at the shelve in front of you, the books more at your eye level
>they all seem like valid options
>you think that the tan book might be the most useful, but you are a bit unease about removing it from its groove
>it seems to have almost sunk into the books around it, who knows what kind of damage could be done if it isn't extracted properly
>this is so interesting
>you feel a sense of wonder rush through your body as you realize what could actually be in front of you
>maybe there is time to achieve, make a change in the world
>might not have been the world you were expecting to make a change in...
>you blink and look at the texts
>you carefully remove the “Territories, conquest and bloodlines” title from the shelving
>it feels old, used, faded by the power of time
>you speak
“This red book seems interesting, I can't read the title though, maybe you could check it out see if it is relevant?”
>Pisces looks up at where you are vaguely pointing
>you have to set your still growing stack of books on the floor
>“Oh! Yeah, sure grab it! That could be good”
>you remove the book slowly from the high up shelving and take a seat on the floor
>it isn't exactly uncomfortable, maybe you are just so tired that it feels good to rest your legs
>Pisces takes a close next to you
>you can feel her touch lightly on your side
>gently, warm
>she leans into you a bit to read the title in your hand
>“My Vision: Equestria”
>she blinks and looks at the book placed in between the two of you
>“Seems like it could be a good read”
>you nod wondering what else the book could contain that Pisces could convey
>>
>>30041986

>you look down at the small book in your hands and turn into the first few pages
>it seems you are somewhere inside the conquest or territories section, you are met with a lot of complex maps
>you wonder if these are accurate to the current maps here
>you happen to note a section that seems to be projecting growth of a certain empire that is denoted in a light green color
>just as you go to read more Pisces gasps slightly
>“The author of this book is royalty! I-I'm having troubling reading the name but it is definitely a princess of some kind”
>you lean into her a bit more to glance at the page but then remember that you can't decipher the symbols
>Pisces is so soft, her light green fur feels soothing on your skin
>you can tell that the font and general finishing of the book is professional, you almost wonder if it was issued to meet a standard or something
“Wow, that could be something then! Maybe it could be about the founding of Equestria? That seems like an important telling of history”
>she nods eagerly and turns the page
>just as she goes to speak again a single clear note resonates throughout the library
>it hovers in the air only for a brief moment, but it is so shrill and attention grabbing that there is no questioning its reality
>Pisces blinks quickly then looks flustered as she stands suddenly
>“Oh no! The gazing is over”
>she starts prancing in place a bit, you already miss the subtle contact
>“I-I'm suppose to be there!”
>she looks around the aisle a bit panicked then makes eye contact with you, seemingly looking for guidance
>everything just happened so fast, you are still considering the books around you

>input

- go to Water house, try to help cover for Pisces, check on Scorpio

- suggest that the two of you read more later tonight or tomorrow, head back to Air house

- stay in the library a bit longer, they will think Pisces is in her observatory, she can sneak back in later

- other (specify)
>>
>>30042053
>- go to Water house, try to help cover for Pisces, check on Scorpio
Leave the books behind for now and come back for them later. they will slow us down.
>>
>>30042053
- stay in the library a bit longer, they will think Pisces is in her observatory, she can sneak back in later
>>
Let's stay in the library, I think that we'll be able to learn something interesting.
>>
Woah boy page nine.
>>
>>30042053

That's a hard decision. Origially, I was opting myself for one of the two decisions that have been voted for so far. However, both of them appeared flawed to me:

If we were to simply go to the Water House, chances are, we'd confront Scorpio. Doubt she'd take well to the fact that (looking from her perspective), we've simply chosen Pisces' company over hers. The notion of urging Pisces to stay with us now doesn't strike one as right either. Betting on the other ponies, not checking up on Pisces, has its roots in deception. Remember how Libra and Gemini were worried about Aquarius, not coming out of her library after the gazing? Wouldn't wish to subject the Water house ponies to that. Even if, by some off chance, we were successful, doubt Pisces would be able to relax until she were sure that would be the case. Hence, making her stay be draining for her and us alike.

That is why I'd like to propose a fusion of those options, with a little extra.

Firstly, soothe Pisces that no one will expect her immediately out of her room. Or will they? No matter the case, you can alongside her and help cover for her.
Moreover, since you're both here, you can do that for one another.

See, Scorpio has presented to us her musical skills, mentioning she was more into creating songs of her own. Due to that, she probably wouldn't be interested in regular self-teaching books. However, what if we were to provide her assistance by choosing together with Pisces a book that could inspire her, especially with the coming ball at hand? The ones we've found already could be inspiring - not to mention Pisces could help us select us something now.

Part 1/2
>>
>>30044776

If we were to say that we excused ourselves from Scorpio's presence because we were under the charm of her music and wished to help her out in developing her talent - and tell the truth, in that we met Pisces by chance here while searching, as well as the fact that she only helped us later on - we could both cover for Pisces AND resolve the issue of unsatisfied Scorpio, while avoiding her, being unhappy about us, spending time with Pisces instead, as the fact of that happening was because of us, thinking of her.

Part 2/2
>>
We live in an exciting time of discovery.
>>
Sweet dreams little zodiacs. May the stars guide you in your dreams.
>>
I have maybe half of the update written, a lot of stuff going on still, also I don't wanna say writer's block, but carefully considering how these events interact with the characters and world in place. kinda catching my breath with my own writing here. tl;dr, bump
>>
Bemp
>>
Eat a sandwich for lunch.
>>
Let's get you away from page 10.
>>
>>30047570

Can see where that could be coming from. Honestly, from the sounds of it, Scorpio could be a geyser of emotions erupting right now. The whole situation may go in very different directions, given slight changes in how some things are said. I'll admit to being quite worried that, despite best intentions, things may go south. It feels weird to put faith in someone regarding such social interactions instead of taking care of it oneself. Hoping it goes well..
>>
>>30049544
>>
I'm posting this to bump the thread, but also to help give some publicity to another thread on /mlp/ which can be found here >>30041720

The OP of that thread would really appreciate it if you could take a moment check it out and take the poll that they've made. You can find more information about it in the thread itself. Even if you don't want to take the poll, you can help out by using this copypasta whenever you bump a thread on /mlp/ until May 14th, after which point the poll will close. Please only use this copypasta if you were otherwise going to bump a thread without contributing content to prevent spam.
>>
Books.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (557KB, 1920x1536px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
557KB, 1920x1536px
>>30030164
>ZODIAC CYOA
>>
Let's get away from page 10.
>>
>>30042053

>you blink and try to gather yourself as the resonating note leaves a slash in the air around you
>there are definitely a lot of variables to think about with this
>first thing is first though you need to find a way to calm Pisces down
>it would be nice to stay in the library for a bit longer
>you feel that there are still a lot of different things that could be discovered
>you start to speak, making sure to keep your tone and body language level
“ Hey, it's gonna be alright, don't worry. We have a bit of time, it isn't like they are expecting you out of your observatory immediately, right?”
>you see her take a deep breath before she nods to you softly
> “Okay, yeah I guess you do have a point... we have some time to plan”
>she starts pacing slightly and continues to talk with a pretty rapid cadence
>“What do you think any ideas?”
>you take a moment to consider your options and the current situation
>definitely don't want to go back to Water house with Pisces and make Scorpio get the wrong idea
>again...
>at the same time you don't want to make anyone worry about Pisces
>even if she does have a reputation to disappear apparently
>an idea starts to come to mind, you begin to speak and let it develop more fully as you explain
“I think that it'd be okay if we left in a little bit, we can cover for each other. Maybe we can find something that will help make Scorpio feel better too? We could find a book that inspires her”
>Pisces slows her paces, it looks like she is deep in thought
>she nods excitedly
>“We might have to talk with Cancer too, but I think that is a good idea! I know just the place to look too”
>with that she turns and heads off, down the aisle towards the exit of the library
>you quickly gather up the books around you and stand to your feet
>you can feel your legs are getting weak from all of this walking
>a bit of blood rushes to your head, you follow closely behind Pisces as she heads down the row
>>
>>30057102

>it feels like a very long walk up through the row, you watch the green mare keep pace ahead of you
>“There should be a section close to the exit that, as far as I can tell, is organized for creativity”
>you nod as you focus half on the situation and half on the weight in your arms
>that seems like something that could do the trick
>Pisces seems energetic about the idea at least
>you make it out of the row of books and back into the main hallway on the statue side of the library
>the subtle illumination of color begins to fade into the darkness around you
>you wonder how long it will be until the sun comes up at this rate
>you continue to make your way down the hall hoping that Scorpio isn't already sleeping, you want to try to make things right
>Pisces dips into another row
>you quickly follow suite
>it doesn't take long for you to notice that this row is a dead end, but the limited space in this cover is littered with different books
>thankfully, you can actually read the titles of these ones
>the first line of text that your eyes fixated on doesn't give you too much hope
> 'A Beginner's Guide to World-building & Visualization'
>seem like that could belong in a different creative field
>you look carefully over to Pisces who is still scanning her eyes quickly across the shelving
>you smile slightly at her look of involvement and return to looking at the titles yourself
>seems like you were right about the genre thing, there are a bunch of different creative self help books of types
>you don't really want a beginner or basic self-help book, that would seem in poor taste as a gift...
>finally a book a couple shelves down catches your eyes
>another thick black binding, with white text clearly stating the title
> 'Coloring your Composition – how to make your music pop'
>your heart leaps up in chest a bit as you remove the book from its place
>>
>>30057106

>Pisces doesn't seem to notice you, she is too immersed in her own search
>you look over to her and speak up, trying to contain the hint of excitement lacing your voice
“Hey ! I think that this one would work good, what do you think?”
>you shift the book over as Pisces turns her head
>you watch her eyes follow your hand motion and rest on the thick black text in your hand
>she blinks
>“Music composition huh? I mean, I g-guess that is something that she might like”
>you nod enthusiastically
>this seems like the perfect choice honestly
>you turn on your feet slightly ready to begin your trek to Water house
“I think it is exactly what I was looking for, do you want to head back to Water house now?”
>Pisces bites her lip and shifts her stance as she gazes down away from you
>“Y-yeah I guess that I have to make it back at some point... We'll have to r-read more of these books together later”
>her voice trails off a noticeably amount of the last part of that sentence
>you give her a simple nod of agreement as you continue to think about what could happen when the two of you finally make it back
>you really don't know what to expect out of Scorpio
>you add the book to your already large pile of literature
>maybe you should just leave the rest here and come back for them later?
>seems like a lot more unneeded walking for the day...
>you make it out of the dead end row, back into the main section of the library while considering all of the emotions that you may have to consider for this conversation
>the interior feels very saturated without the slight hints of color the castle creates
>tons of grays and straight rows surround you, the entire area feels very formal almost
>Pisces to your surprise keeps speaking as the two of you walk forward, making it closer to the two statue ponies
>“I-I guess we must have been in here for a while for the gazing to end s-so fast, I'm honestly not even that tired yet”
>>
>>30057114

>you scoff slightly due to your own exhausting
“Pssh, speak for yourself I'm exhausted”
>you've had enough of this lifting, you can come back for later
>you neatly stack your books on a level area on one of the statues
>Pisces puts a hoof to her mouth and giggles softly as the two of you make it past the statues and out of the library
>you notice that she still has one book with her, the thick red title that was illegible to you
>the walk back to Water house is really make you feel it
>you've already made it out of the library and a bit of the way towards your final destination
>Pisces was able to quickly guide you through the colored doors and back into the circular room proceeding Fire house
>it really is amazing how she doesn't hesitate at all when she walks, like she must be familiar with every single tile and bit of carpet paving the way back to her housing
>you look over the railing as you make it down the stairs, over into the ballroom
>everything is still empty, all you can here is the soft sound of hooves on stairs as Pisces walk several paces ahead of you
>you are doing your best to focus, but it is hard to keep your eyes open at this point
>even as you walk, you are closing them for longer and longer periods of time, blinking yourself back into consciousness every so often
>you've noticed that it is starting to get lighter in the ballroom and through the castle, or at least it seems like it
>one thing that you are beginning to notice is that there really aren't many windows in this building
>it is hard to tell, but it is really starting to feel more like early morning to you than late at night
>Pisces seems to be staying more quiet this time, you watch her gaze meander around the upper part of the castle ceiling above
>eventually the two of you set foot back down into the ballroom again
>>
>>30057124

>still no one here... the castle feels just as empty as during the gazing itself
>maybe everyone is just sticking to their houses, staying put and getting some sleep
>you hope that Scorpio is still up...
>Pisces speaks as to two of you make it further across the ballroom, down to the hallway leading to Water house
>you move the thick black book from one hand to the other as she speaks
>“T-this gazing lasted forever, I would expect to see at least some ponies out here after that”
>she bites her lip and looks down nervously as the two of you make it further down the hallway towards the stone like staircase ahead
>you nod and speak, something that Pisces had say early coming back to you
“Yeah, it really did seem like a long one, I hope everyone got something usual out of it at least... I know you couldn't hear the stars very well but hopefully the two of us found some knowledge that we can investigate later”
>Pisces smiles and looks back over her shoulder at you as she speaks, her tail still swishing back and forth a considerable amount as she make it down the staircase and towards the hallway with the aqueducts
> “Yes! I agree, I had a good time, a-and it felt productive”
>she blushes softly and looks down before as you make it down the hall towards the heavy door guarding Water house
> “W-we will have to plan on doing this again t-together soon”
>it seems like a good idea to you, but you also don't quite know what your schedule here is going to look like in the near future
>especially if you are expected to do some planning for the ball soon...
>you look over to Pisces, she has a bit of a shimmer in her eye still
>you give her a smile
“It sounds fun, we'll have to plan for sometime soon... You ready to go back into your housing?”
>Pisces looks at the heavy door in front of her and sighs before nodding
>“Yep, might as well get this over with”
>with the you slowly push the heavy metal door open ahead of you
>>
>>30057135

>you cautiously step through the door
>you expect to hear Scorpio or Cancer yell from some corner of the room, across the waterfall balcony
>but silence
>nothing but the sound of running water fills the room
>you watch as the waterfall across from you cascades downward in a rhythmic motion
“D-doesn't seems like there is anyone out here right now”
>you feel the book in your hand and start to worry
>maybe you took too long and it is too late...
>or maybe Scorpio is still up but just isolated?
>it also makes you wonder where Cancer is... you were expecting to see ponies
>you look over at Pisces, who is keeping quiet and scanning her eyes across the room rapidly
>by the looks of it, Pisces doesn't know exactly what to do either
>your mind continues to race as you look at Pisces and the books you two chose to carry

>input

- ask Pisces where Scorpio's observatory is, knock on door alone

- have Pisces lead you to Scorpio's observatory, the two of you can talk to her

- try to find Cancer or Scorpio by examining the other areas in Water house more thoroughly

-consider it a success that no one saw Pisces, spend a bit more time together reading and talking

- walk Pisces back to her observatory, return to Air house (grab books again from library statue on the way, y/n?)

- other (specify)
>>
to tired to read right now so bump
>>
>>30057144
Have pices lead you to scorpio's observatory.
>>
>>30057144
>- walk Pisces back to her observatory, return to Air house (grab books again from library statue on the way, n?)
>>
>>30057897
This
>>
>>30060690
>>
Woah, just read that, not sure what to choose bump.
>>
>>30062261

well, you got a little bit of time, I'm still playing some things out in my head. I know the last update was dense, it took me three different sittings to write which is something I normally don't do
>>
Time to rest.
>>
We've got a quick board today.
>>
>>30062470
>>30057144

Ok, thanks. My answer would be one of those, possibly both:

>- have Pisces lead you to Scorpio's observatory, the two of you can talk to her
>- try to find Cancer or Scorpio by examining the other areas in Water house more thoroughly

As for the reasoning - if we managed to convince Pisces to face others now, maybe we could avoid her being afraid of confronting others after she disappears in other situations without telling anyone anything. Wasn't nice the first time it happened. She could use a gentle nudge in the right direction.

We could also make sure Scorpio's music isn't a secret to Pisces before we start the conversation though, just to be on the safe side.

>>30063454

Agreed.
>>
>>30063454

Close calls are being had, for sure.
>>
>>30064834

Page 10 save
>>
We're really popular.
>>
Everyone have a good night bump.
>>
Found you on page 10.
>>
>>30068428

Same.
>>
Looks like it's on page 10 again.
>>
File: 1494158415608.gif (663KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
1494158415608.gif
663KB, 440x247px
Let it die.
>>
>>30071190
Why would we do that.
>>
bup
>>
Scorpio was so tsundere about the update that she ate it, for us not to see it. Rip.
>>
sorry about this mess my mind is not here I'll try to write now
>>
Good luck because board speed on the weekend is intense. You're already almost on page 10.
>>
File: aquarius that's too much water.jpg (237KB, 1024x1188px) Image search: [Google]
aquarius that's too much water.jpg
237KB, 1024x1188px
>>30057897
>>30063519
>>30059487

>>30057144

>your eyes drift up to met Pisces'
>she blinks, but focus her gaze back more intently than you are used to seeing out of her
>she looks deep in thought too
>you look back to the book that you are carrying
>it makes you wonder more about Scorpio's music
>she seems like the awfully secretive type
>then again her and Pisces seem fairly close
>it is hard to say, you want for the off chance that Pisces doesn't know about it
>you start to walk as you think, it's not like you can blatantly ask
>there are so many different levels of social interaction going on here, it is really hard to tell
>especially this late
>everything around you is so bright in contrast, Water house has its own type of florescent feeling
>you feel the need to speak
“Let's just uh, look around here for a minute make sure they aren't in the lounge or something”
>you glance back down into the water beneath you
>it looks incredibly calm towards the shallow end
>Pisces starts to speak softly, it is almost hard to hear over the sound of the waterfall's ambiance
> “Okay, definitely. We can check and then knock on Scorpio's door then if we don't find her?”
>she puts more of an questioning flare at the end of her sentence
>you give her a quick nod
“Yeah, it's good to always try to stay in touch with everyone”
>you gently hint to her
>she smiles but stays quiet as the two of you make it over to the lounge
>the balcony feels so open and bright, but this room is always cozy
>simple, comfortable and enclosed
>feels very safe, you watch Pisces trot up to the aquarium and set the book down on the table near it
>the ancient looking text seems to fit in well with this room
>it doesn't look like there is anyone in here
>Pisces continues to watch the colorful fish in the aquarium swim, back and forth
>her nose is almost pressed to the glass, she giggles
>>
File: 2189439rwhi.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2189439rwhi.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>30076683

>“No one in the lounge, just figured I'd check on these guys”
>you walk a bit closer to her to watch the fish more closely
>they swim towards the curved glass, occasionally making eye contact with you or Pisces
>it is very simple, easy
>you bend down to get a better view of the environment
>Pisces brushes into you lightly and turns
>“They are pretty cool, huh?”
>you nod, watching them glide through the water, occasionally stirring up some of the neon gravel
>she starts to walk away
>you pull your gaze out of the aquarium and look over your shoulder
>Pisces makes it back out of the lounge and gazes over the balcony down into the water
>you stand fully and walk towards to lit area
>you've had a bit more time to slow down and consider everything more carefully now
“ You really think the book I have will be a good choice for her?”
>Pisces looks over at you a bit confused
>it takes a second for your phasing to click with her but you see her understand
> “Oh! I mean, it's always h-hard to tell with her”
>Pisces clicks her hooves together as she leans up over the railing a little bit
> “She does like colors though I know that”
>you laugh at her expressiveness
>her eyes have a bit of a twinkle right now in the lighting
>that does give you some information at very least
>you are going have to play this carefully
“Well, I guess we are just going to have to find out huh?”
>Pisces giggles slightly and hops down from the railing
> “Yeah, I suppose you are right, let's go then”
>she turns and begins heading to the right, further into Water house and towards to waterfall
>you take the time to think as you walk
>neither you or Pisces speaks
>it seems like there are a lot of comfortable silences with this mare
>... or maybe just silences
>hard to say
>>
>>30076710

>you haven't been this far into Water house though
>it is a bit exciting, the waterfall is coming closer in view to your left
>you are almost level with it when the path ahead of you begins to curve to the left
>huh okay
>Pisces is maintaining a brisk trot, this must be familiar territory to her
>you follow the turn and finally get a good view of where you are going
>the balcony appears to be a large loop, you are at the far side across the water from the entrance
>this is cool, you look ahead
>it looks like this path actually goes behind the waterfall
>the further in you walk, the less of anything to your left if visible
>it becomes a hallway, with one wall being entirely of water
>you continue to walk, it feels refreshing and clearing as your skin begins to get misted
>you watch Pisces' rhythmic stepping several paces ahead of you
>the roar of water is very loud here, but it is very attention grabbing
>you feel alert and awake, even if the entire experience feels unreal
>you notice the heavy metal doors to your right
>three of them, side by side
>Pisces stops
>the sound of the water reigns
>she raises a hoof and knocks loudly on the middle door
>it makes you jump a bit, you were expecting her to hesitate
>she looks over to you as you quickly make it closer
>nothing but the sound and feeling of cool water
>your mind starts to race, it feels like it is too late
>you wait, Pisces turns and opens her mouth to speak
>the door opens
>it is dark inside the observatory, you see Scorpio step forward
>she looks exhausted, but upon seeing the two of you she raises her eyebrows
>her face flashes from sadness to confusion before setting on a neutral questioning look
>she steps more into the light as her gaze shifts between the two of you before she speaks
> “So what exactly is going on?”
>Scorpio's voice sounds a bit disoriented and groggy, her gaze settles on Pisces momentarily before she looks at you

>input
>>
Let's ask if we can come in.
>>
>>30076744
We got you a gift.
>>
Typical bump from page nine.
>>
See you later bump.
>>
>>30076744

Woah, talk about seeing an update so long looked-for just when you're barely standing. Dang.

Haven't read it yet, but glad to see you've overcome your state, of for a while, QM. It means much.
>>
have a good night bump.
>>
Toot toot. Ride the train.
>>
Ask if we can talk. We want to make amends.
>>
>>30077614
>>30078263
>>30082362

>>30076744

>you try to read her facial expression
>her eyes don't pierce the way you were expecting
>she blinks at you expectantly as you try to keep things simple
“Hey, can we come inside and talk? We brought you a gift”
>you watch Scorpio's face flicker with emotions, even though she seems dampened with drowsiness
>she settles on a flustered blush
>Pisces gasps next to you
>“A-Anon!”
>you look down at Pisces confused
>she's moves in her place a bit
>her tone is very low, almost drown out by the falling water
>“Don't you think that is a b-bit intimate?”
>you feel uncomfortable
>you look over to Scorpio again who speaks in a surprisingly level tone
>“I guess no one has taken the time to inform you observatories are a bit personal?”
>you gulp a bit as she narrows her eyes slightly before blinking
“Yeah, guess I missed the memo”
>Scorpio steps forward out of her observatory before speaking
>“We can all talk, not here”
>Pisces nods before speaking
>“That seems good, the waterfall is a bit loud...”
>Scorpio makes it all of the way out of her observatory, making you take a step backward
>she closes the door behind her and walks past the two of you
>you walk to catch up
>Pisces finds her way to Scorpio's left
>you look to your right at the wall of water briefly before Scorpio speaks, drawing your attention away from the architecture
>“If we are going to talk I have questions”
>she continues her pace forward around the corner
>“Why are you here? What have you two been doing? Why does it involve me?”
>she looks a bit disgruntled as she lists off the series of questions

>input
>>
>>30083156
We gave been at the library and found a book you might like.

Was it scorio that gave us the advice on dealing with the beasts? if so thank her for the advice.
>>
>>30083193

Indeed, Scorpio has been the one to share with us that piece of advice. Moreover, I'd agree with what you've proposed, though we might wanna do that subtly, by the way of implying, for we do not know whether Scorpio's shared her "beasts" impression with those around her, nor whether she'd want to just yet.

Careful steps there.

>>30083156

I'd say, start with the apology. Only after we've left her did it occur to us that, while she was so nice, helpful and welcoming, we did little to reciprocate. It was wrong of us to leave her back then and we're sorry about that. What she's presented to us (don't say directly it's the music) was something we really enjoyed. Even though she could have gone the easier way, she did try her best for us at a difficult attempt. Back then, we should've stated how appreciative of that we were, but we did not. That was a mistake. It's hard to try for another, especially if not everything goes right, but her dedication really shone through. We should've recognized that.

It came back to us later, actually. It was later on that we were wandering around the castle. While unable to enter the library because of the things we've discussed with her, we were able to do that and more this time. All thanks to her - the only Zodiac out there that was able and willing to help us in that regard. Thus, having gathered thoughts in the silent calm of the library, thought we could, maybe, present her with something that could show our appreciation of her performance - knowing that she was into creative approach. Pisces, whom we've met by chance there, helped us navigate the vast expanse of papers stored there. Hence, we were able to find what we thought was fitting still today instead of that search, continuing on till the next day. Due to that fortunate event, as well as hearing of Scorpio, not sleeping at this hour, we thought we'd come here and offer for apologies, in case we made her feel bad and unable to sleep cause of that.

Part 1/2
>>
>>30083806

(not the best cutoff point, right near the end, I'm aware)

Pisces came with us here also since we found this book just as the clock, resounding the end of gazing - having been quite long today - has struck and it was getting really late. She helped us maneouvre from the library to the water house, as well as showed us where the dormitories are. Admittedly, we're nowhere near great at finding our way around this whole castle yet and we certainly wouldn't want to be rummaging around the water house alone, being both noisy and suspicious. To say nothing of how much time would it take, were Pisces not leading us here.

Hence, here we are. It seems as though we have caught Scorpio at the brink of sleeping. We are sorry about barging in when she could be resting, but we thought that maybe this could help her with that. That, along with our apologies, for we are truly sorry. She's been an exceptionally nice pony to us and it would be a shame if this first long conversation of ours were to end the day on such a sour note. It would be great to see Scorpio again. Would she be willing to spend some more time with us in the future, maybe?

Part 2/2
>>
>>30083806
>Scorpio's shared her "beasts" impression with those around her
She said the others Did not believe her about them.
>>
>>30083890
but why
>>
You learn something new everyday.
>>
Let's get away from page nine.
>>
What a nice day it is outside.
>>
>>30083890

Right. My bad. Forgotten that part, it seems.
>>
Jump into the air and shout! Hoorah!
>>
Have yourself a good night bump.
>>
Bam, right to page 1.
>>
>>30093500

I'd say wasted dubs, if it was't actually a meaningful bump. It was.
>>
bumping, I'll write when I get done working
>>
Ugh, Mondays.
>>
Going up the board is like going up a mountain.
>>
>>30096067

A Sisyphus' mountain.
>>
>>30096909
What's Sisyphus
>>
>>30097987

Quite the persistent fellow.
>>
Have a good night and sweet dreams bump.
>>
Wow page 10
>>
>>30100073
indeed
>>
Happy and magical ponies bump.
>>
>>30101913

Cute bump, dare I say.
>>
>>30102704
>>
DUDE
>>
This board is moving way too fast tonight.
>>
Have a good night everyone
>>
>>30104392

Agreed.

QM, where are you?
>>
If there's no update today then it's time to give up bumping. 3 days is a long time on four chan with how quick the board is.
>>
>>30106228
Eh depends on the usual frequency of updates. For something that tends to get one a day I think 4 days is a good rule of thumb, if updates were more frequent I would say let it die after 2 or 3 though yeah.
>>
>>30096067
what's a difference between a hill and a mountain
>>
>>30105659

no inspiration, let the thread die I can start another later
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.