[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the finale be about her too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

Will the mane six ever get a story to themselves again?
>>
I think the Mane six will still see the spot light. But is mostly going to be cutie map episodes.
>>
File: reasons to live.jpg (60KB, 416x700px) Image search: [Google]
reasons to live.jpg
60KB, 416x700px
>>30023915
>being this ass blasted that glim glam gets a few episodes
>not knowing that the show now belongs to glim glam
>not worshiping glim glam as that of a god
>not surrendering your soul to the glim glam
>not preying to Lord Haber and Lord Vogel every day and night

pleb
>>
>>30023953
>being this ass blasted that glim glam gets a few episodes

>Few
>Now defined as :Every single finale and Premier is about glimmer
>>
File: itsacartoonffs.jpg (9KB, 368x158px) Image search: [Google]
itsacartoonffs.jpg
9KB, 368x158px
>>30023915
We just got a Twilight episode, a Pinkie episode, a Fluttershy episode, and a shitton more Mane 6 coming up.
What's wrong with you?
>>30023991
>4 episodes out of 26
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

I think I'm starting to get it. I get why Glimmer's accrued such a fanbase here. It's faggots like you posting shit like this. Spewing hyperbolic diarrhea everywhere. Giving people headaches with your illogicical autism. One stray thread and I already WANT to see the Mane Six get written out and the show become 100% about Glimmer all episode every episode just so that you'd recognize the fucking difference and think back on how much of an asshat you sound right now.
>>
>>30024160
you sound angry.
>>
>>30023915
>rarity bedroom eyes
i want to have sex with her eyes
>>
>>30024477
That would not be pleasant for either of you.
>>
Starlight Glimmer Power Hour
>>
Now that we had a premier that wasn't focused on saving the world, my next wish is a finale focused on the mane 5, no Twilight or Starlight. *fingers crossed*
>>
is the show still successful financially? i heard from someone the brand is kind of struggling
>>
>>30024970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0
and I want two dicks, but I don't think that's going to happen.
>>
File: JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>30024974
>Show staff release "new" mlp starring all glimmer
>fans hate it
>they then release "classic" MLP, with nothing but the Mane six
>All the fans go insane and begin buying merchandise like crazy
>just as planned
>>
>>30023991
I hope the show becomes about Maud, Starlight, and Trixie.

They are the new best characters of MLP.
>>
File: large.png (469KB, 422x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
469KB, 422x1024px
>>30024974
Guardians of harmony toys were one of the most successful toys on amazon this holiday season. Its doing great, toywise at least. that being said, guardians of harmony is completely divorced from the show, so take that as you will.
>>
>>30024160
Once again, a fan of the fandom sociopathic Glimmernigger who never liked the show until it presented a sociopathic character he could relate to is mad because other people don't love his waifu too.
Once again, he ignores why people don't like Glimmer, cover her ears, and screams "y-you're autists!!!!1!"
Once again, he proves that Glimmerniggers are a lost cause.
>>
File: 1476983237415.png (259KB, 897x898px)
1476983237415.png
259KB, 897x898px
I welcome my pink overloard with open arms.
>>
File: 1487713478806.png (168KB, 405x465px) Image search: [Google]
1487713478806.png
168KB, 405x465px
>>30023915
no
>>
>>30023915
i hope not. if it bothers you feel free to go rewatch the first 4 seasons where glimmer has no episodes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.