[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: ARRIBA ARRIBA AYE AYE AYE Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2.0 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHzWLmdeNMdwpV1ZZm7_odK8Se-M19KiiB6iZdOX0mg/pub
>2.0 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_QNvNjIMKGivuMWayMOsOaXd-w9nCsnvnfyxEb4dbno/pub

>2.5 Rules
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CXF9Q2XUoq0Lzh0H8Zzk8gCq4GMkzB-pYTRxIfQGXH8/pub
>2.5 Multiclasses
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cPmFbL75JMGQ4im7iH9ySCJYh7tGP3g8eo1xIW5R8KA/pub

>Expanded Racials 3.7
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h0SlmLGUjL6TgOGxxe8ww7yJPiZhfx5864v_6jwlYeg/pub

>Dice-bot Script
http://jsbin.com/amemah/latest

>OOC Chat
https://cytu.
be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>>
File: clock109.jpg (53KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
clock109.jpg
53KB, 630x630px
>>30023908
>If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.

Put down your beers and salt-lined shot glasses and post sheets for the 109th session of TimeQuest
>>
>>30023916
https://pastebin.com/zfGK7ALa
>>
File: Machinedramon Sprite.gif (16KB, 119x142px) Image search: [Google]
Machinedramon Sprite.gif
16KB, 119x142px
>>30023916
https://pastebin.com/uMeKkzmM
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n82v55r6bU1rol06k.jpg (61KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n82v55r6bU1rol06k.jpg
61KB, 500x226px
>>30023916
https://pastebin.com/suUANz89
>>
File: 1456880235599.gif (1MB, 631x490px) Image search: [Google]
1456880235599.gif
1MB, 631x490px
>>30023916
https://pastebin.com/c0qR20xb
>>
https://pastebin.com/0DRyArfZ
https://pastebin.com/TtjNbrQY

>>30023916
>>29923688
Luke, Duke and Jean's attention spans had shorted out for the past 30 minutes to an hour, entertaining themselves with useless non-sequiturs during the while. The three of them are seen enjoying a game of cards with a rogue Eont.
>Animal Mastery: spell; You can talk to and understand animals, and wild animals obey your orders. For recharge 3 after effect ends, you can instead summon an animal minion of large size or smaller that obeys your orders for 5 turns.
[1d10]

At Twilight's warcry Duke and Jean spring into action dropping their cards on the ground and unleashing they're own respective battlecries.

Duke
>Barrage: Ranged, Recharge 5; Hits all enemies within range, even if they are behind cover or not directly in your view. Benefits from Trick Ammo.
[1d10] On Everything

Jean
[1d10] [1d10] on a random guardsman

Lukewarm is left on the ground playing a came of 52 pick up "Oh come on guys!" He complains "They never pick up after themselves, I know their folks taugh'em better." The Eont chugs a bottle of mead while Luke puts away the cards, and smokes, and drinks into his bag.
>>
>>30024045
>a game of 52 pick up
>>
>>30024045
>>30024065
AAAaawhhhooopps taking off the goat suit.
>>
File: STOP STOP IT'S ALREADY DEAD!.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
STOP STOP IT'S ALREADY DEAD!.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>Onyxia, 5/5
>Southern, 5/6
>Luke, 5/4
>Duke, 5/4
>Jean, 5/2
>Crumple, 7/5
>Honey, max
>Nero, max

>YEAR: 1501 AE
>Dome G-777, Swing City

Last time on Time Quest, the two slayers of Eo-Naxx Claw had made it back successfully to Irons' Clinic and while he went up above to handle things up top, the two of them began to rest before Southern realized that Captain Plasm was still somewhere below. Nero's attack had begun upstairs and hundreds of guards were mobilizing, while Onyxia/Steel conversed with Geigaro and Eta evacuations were being made in the city.

Meanwhile, the assault on the Dome went smoothly, with the outer defenses broken through and the invasion force split into three teams that dive through the base looking for a way down, demolishing all in their wake...
>>
>>30024155
>>30023946
As you wait outside of the hall, you can hear Plasm and Splice conversing more quietly as they discuss options, and after some time has passed guards finally stop filing into the room none stop, and Splice leaves the room to head towards the battlefield. You think you see him turn once in your direction as he does so, but he quickly shrugs it off and continues on as you find Plasm alone in a much more empty room as he rubs at his temples.

"Master... how did it all go so wrong." He mumbles in his solitude, shaking his head. "Right, focus Plasm. Time to get moving." He grabs at a near by computer pad, typing out instructions with his hoof as you find a moment alone.

>>30023920
Eta shakes her head, "No, please, it's fine... what happened here, we were going towards either this, or something much, much worse if he was allowed to have his way. I can feel it."
Geigaro pauses, "Yeah.... dad had to be taken out, one way or another. We'll make good with what we got here, no sweat. Swing City will move on. Pick a new leader who has their heads on straight."

Blue disconnects from the other side of the radio, Steel remaining by your side as he raises his cape to drape over you like a security blanket, "I'm fine. I'm banged up physically but my armor should heal in time." He pauses, looking at you, "... if you mean about what Claw did, well... being controlled by him, that I think I'll recover from. What he said about me being 'Eo-Naxx' Steel... I want answers, but you're more important to me than my past. If you need out of here, I'll do whatever it takes." He turns up at Geigaro, "I presume he can answer any questions of mine after the fact."
>>
>>30024163
Onyxia is silent to Eta's comment, hearing that this type of outcome was inevitable not helping her mod much.

Onyxia looks up to Steel as he drapes his cloak.
"I can fix you up..." She glances down at her hooves, "L-Later."
When Steel brings up his past, Onyxia quickly rises a hoof to his shoulder.
"No! Your past is as important to me as it is to you!I don't want you to pass on it!"
She exclaims in a profusely apologetic tone. She follows his look to the computer, slowly getting up from the table while keeping her hoof on Steel, guiding him to follow, for support both physically and emotionally. She walks over to the disk drive they copied Claw's data onto.
"You don't mind if I copy this, do you?"
She asks Irons and Geigaro, looking for a spare drive to begin making a copy for Steel and herself.

She looks up at Geigaro's face on the screen as he says dad.
"Did... did you say dad?"
She repeats, guilt rising.
"I... I didn't know. I-I wouldn't have gotten so... He didn't have t-to..."
Onyxia stammers out, voice breaking and cracking as her coat rapidly dims and dulls.
>>
>>30024163

>>30023928
>>30023926
>>30024045
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOo_mVvbIEU
>+4 Nero, +3 everyone else
Luke, Duke, and Jean's card game had managed to grab the curiosity of a rogue, 5th Eont that had been charging down the halls to join the others, ensnaring it in his convincing control to add to the fight
>+1 to its attacks, dual/ranged main method
>Synchronize: Automatic, pick one ally. So long as you are both alive, both add +1 to their rolls

Twilight's magical cleave explodes around the base of each tripod, receiving only a small amount of returning fire that burns her wings but otherwise leaves her intact. Duke's pellets bounce around the hall but don't manage to do much damage. Between Nero's hacking and slashing with the khopesh, Jean's claws, and Honey's powerful naplalmed sound blast, all of the Eonts and the three tripods are stunned for this turn, dropped low by the over-powering assault and left to recover as the Eonts fall off of the wall and onto the ground, and behind them all but 2 of the 12 guards are taken out of commission in a single assault as their more powerful compatriots in the front try to recover.
[1d10+1] / [1d10+1] / [1d10+1] / [1d10-1] the four Eonts (recover)
[1d10] / [1d10] / [1d10] the guards manning the tripods (recover)
The two remaining low level guards from the assault stand down, trying to check on their fallen

[1d10+5] Twilight charges up another cleave, straining as she aims to finish off the four Eonts (critfail 4)
[1d10+3] The troops fire on into the crowd as well
>>
>>making additional rolls for the other halls, [1d10+5] for Goudeau's side, [1d10+4] for Bulldozer's
>>
>>30024163
"It's already over," Southern says as she steps out of her invisibility sheet. She folds it neatly. "The army outside the Dome is going to massacre indiscriminately unless the Dome's army stands down. There's no way that this Dome's defenses can stand up to them without horrible casualties, and the civilians are inevitably going to be caught in the crossfire. Everyone who's seen the attack in-person already knows that."
>>
>>30024173
Honey cheers with the bats in the cockpit, giving Screech a high-hoof.
"Fucka yeah! That's how you geta a greeting out!"
Honey gets back to working the guns and stretches confidently.
"Keepa this up and we'll be homea before dinner!"

Seeing the tripods still alive, Crumple yells out to them.
"Alright. Here's how this is gonna work."
The minigun unfolds.
"I spray...."
It begins to wind up.
"...you pray!"

>Dual Cleave 3 targets, critfails 2-
[1d10+5]
[1d10+5]
>>
>>30024173
>Duke does not stop shooting, or screaming
>Barrage: Ranged, Recharge 5; Hits all enemies within range, even if they are behind cover or not directly in your view. Benefits from Trick Ammo.
[1d10]

LukeWarm finishes up stowing away the items and tieing up his bag as he gets up he sees the Eont still chugging. "uh yeah you can hold onto that." He then jumps into battle with Duke, screaming, and shooting at a single guard he arbitrarily decides to pick on.
[1d10]

Jean latches onto the Eont that rolled a crit fail and teaches it the error of weakness.
>>"WE SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH" MREEEEOOOOOOW
>>Maul: passive, a target downed by Jean is further grabbed by her teeth and claws in a wild frenzy of feline nature, target must roll a DC 8 to escape (Jean cannot take any other action during this)

The Eont enjoys the rest of Luke's bottle of mead.
>Synchronize: Automatic, pick one ally. So long as you are both alive, both add +1 to their rolls
>picking LukeWarm
>>
>>30024173
Nero switches weapons to His bow and opens fire from His portals on the remaining turrets.

[1d10+5] Inspire
[1d10+4] Cleave 3
>Critfails 3-
>>
File: BlastPlusFour.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BlastPlusFour.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>30024285
>>
>>30024165
Steel shakes his head, "I can wait. I've had it worst than this before." He looks up in surprise as you shout about his past, keeping his cape draped like it is as he grimaces. "It is... truly, it is, but..."

As you get up and move over towards the disk drive, Geigaro shakes his head, "Nah, not at all. There's a few empty drives under Irons' scrap over there." You dig through and find the drive, meanwhile Eta attends to Echo / Ziggy's wounds next.

As you begin to crack and dull, Geigaro throws up a talon. "S-save your tears, 'Nyxy. I didn't exactly tell you that going in there, that's on me. I was afraid it'd make me look sketchy... and in case the jig DID have to get violent, I didn't want you cats holding back on my account and lose your heads trying to keep his. Pops and I had a... complicated relationship," he shakes his head, "And, look, I'm not exactly THRILLED he's dead. But Pops made his own choices that lead to this whole situation. I didn't have much hope he'd come around, and Sanctuary and I were gonna bash beaks with him one way or the other. Still..." he shakes his head. "Hard to believe he's gone. I never actually thought anyone could take him down."

>>30024214
Captain Plasm's eyes look up from the pad in a startle, the red-goo mane of his flipping about as he looks at you stepping out of the shadows. "Southern?! What the Sun are you..." he looks around, running for the door as he closes it with a key pad. "The Sun are you doing down here... and what do you know about this attack?! You should be in your designated shelter, it's not safe." He sets his pad down, "I don't know what you've heard, but it's..." he pauses "It's not that bad. Our defenses up there are holding while we get things ready down here. I have a job to do, and I'm going to get it done."

He grabs at your foreleg, "Now come on, I'll take you to a shelter on my way up."
>>
>>30024388
>>30024269
Screech claps his hooves together, "Ah MOON do I love doing that!"
Your bullets cut through the turrets and soldiers behind them, ending resistance in this hall.

>>30024281
Duke continues his rampage and shoots around at the remaining guard/turrets, damaging them all by a bit as Luke tries to fight with a single guard guard, who ducks and returns a single solid hit (4/4) to Luke before he's taken over by Crumple's spraying of mini-gun bullets along with Duke's. The Eont, meanwhile, synchronizes with Luke as its antennae twitch, linking minds up with him.

>>30024285
>>30024281
>>30024269
Twilight's magical burst comes down on the Eonts as Nero's arrows fire out of his portals on the turrets, both sets of enemies obliterated in a single climactic flash of light before leaving only bodies, glowing green bits of rock, and fire around the room as Twilight takes a deep breath, her horn glowing red-hot from the powerful burst of magic. She looks at the carnage on the Eonts, and cringes. "Oooh.... think we over did it a little? These things could be valuable for research."

The hall is clear of enemies as your forces move forward, all turrets, Eonts (save lukes') and guards either dead or incapacitated. You receive calls on your radio from the other teams
>"Goudeau's Army here. He is carving through our brother's weak defenses like a vibro-blade through butter. His force will soon be in reach of the elevator, he will go beyond it until his army's cleared this entire side of the Dome level."
>"This is Backfire, Bulldozer's practically plowing through these ant things. We got a little slowed down just now but should get moving soon here again."
>>
>>30024395
>+0 Nero, +1 everyone else for this turn
>>
>>30024388
"The attackers know that Claw is dead, and once they're able to spread a message to civilians, panic is going to spread. Once it does, all the shelters are going to be just as dangerous and bloody as the battlefield. All it will take is a single crack in the defenses before the attackers can break the public's morale, and once it's broken, it's over. The army will distribute propaganda, with proof, of the heinous things that Claw's been doing behind the scenes, and you and the other leaders of his regime will be ousted, tried and hanged. Or... I dunno, maybe frozen in your case. We don't have a lot of time to waste here. On the other hand, there is one thing you can do to ensure you and the other leaders will get out alright. But, I'll need your word that you're going to stand down, alright?"
>>
>>30024395
Lukewarm takes the hit square in the cheek and returns a glare. With one hoof he flips his rifle over to hold it by the barrel. "You sonovabitch I'll kill you!" but then the guard is ripped to shreds by Honey's gun fire "Dammit."
He takes a bottle of mead from his bag and starts drinking again while leaning a hoof over his Eont's shoulder.
>Natural Remedy: recharge 1, ranged; Use an unpredictable tincture to fully restore a target’s hits to full and restore one wound, or removes status effects. Crit on 9+ restores 2 wounds, but crit fail on 2- deals a wound of damage.
[1d10]

His Eont digs it's head into Luke's drawstring bag like it's looking for something. It soon pops it's head out, now wearing a rasta colored beany.

"So -uhh we keep goin right." Luke says between drinking.
>>
>>30024455
>>30024395
Some mead falls into Luke's throat gagging him, but his love for alcohol overcomes it.
>Necklace of Persistence: Instant, Automatic: Recharge 2, on a failed action (including critfail), you can give up 3 hits to make the action automatic.
>>
>>30024395
"Well staya ready. We may get morea chances soon."

Crumple looks to Twilight as she takes pity on the unprepared mooks.
"It's like I always say: no kill like overkill."
At that, without breaking gaze, Crumple fires a quick BRRRRTT into a nearby Eont (not Luke's).
"Double Tap. Can never be too careful."

>>30024395
>>30024455
"Yup, we sure do," Crumple says, leading the way, "but instead of them ambushing us, how about we get the drop on them first?"

The minigun folds back while the howitzer deploys. Still moving forward, Crumple fires several shells down the hall to preemptively strike anything that may be down there...hopefully not anything important.

>Hail Mary Pass! (Dual Great Napalm Decay)
[1d10+3]
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30024395
"Any information on them is likely to be kept on the computer storage that the others obtained."

Nero answers Twilight, before answering the radio.

>"Good. Keep moving until this floor is completely clear, we don't move further down until then."
>>30024395
>>30024455
>>30024478
Nero motions for troops to advance, before seeing Honey already firing down the hall.

He keeps His bow at the ready as He follows her.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+1] Inspire
>>30024455
"Are you controlling that thing?" Nero asks as the Eont acts docile around Luke.
>>
>>30024388
"I mean it, I-I don't want you to give up on a chance just for me."
Onyxia continues to say in apology, placing the drive into the computer to copy Claw's data.

"B-But we could have done something different, a-at least let you have the chance to talk with him!"
Onyxia protests to Geigaro, feeling worse and worse.
"W-We could have put him in one of those pods, o-or locked him up while you fixed the Dome's problems..."
>>
>>30024478
"Yeah but your gun's so loud" Luke shouts over the minigun "I think we already got this wrapped up, big bad evil guy is donzo and his minions can barely take a karate chop."

>>30024555
"No." Luke says casually as he takes another drink from his bottle and then offers a drink to the Eont who takes it before handing it back to Lukewarm.
>>
>>30024603
"What does being loud have to do with anything?! We're shooting first, aren't we?! That means we already have the upper hoof!"
>>
>>30024618
"I just hate having to shout all the damn time, y'know? Like why even bother we got this in the bag. Not like someone's keeping score."
>>
>>30024555
>+4 Nero, +3 everyone else
Twilight nods, "I guess that's true..." she peers at the remains for a bit longer, seeming to want to add something before moving on with you down the hall.

The others on the radio offer quick confirmations, moving on their respective ends.

>>30024478
>>30024555
>>30024470
>dual crit-fail
You charge ahead into the next hall that continues on from the intersection, but find yourself flying straight into a trap as you do so. Whilst flying, an energy shield pops up out of the walls and throws itself up at you, but not before changing its shape to take on the look of several criss-crossing beams. Crumple's howlitzers don't get a chance to fire before Crumple is preemptively cut down by the laser grid

>0/4
As you go down, you see on up the hall more units show up to shore up defenses and preparing to fire. Two tripods on either side of the hall, and only six regular guards behind them, along with 2 Eonts. However, in place of that there is a bigger, new Eonspawn, a little large than Crumple's height and width and almost double its length as it squeezes alongside the Eonts and turrets in the hall. It resembles a large grasshopper, its 'mouth' a glowing set of serrated teeth and its six legs similarly on disjointed segments connected by energy beams to the main body. It gives a low howl, and begins to advance. This one wasn't mentioned by Goudeau

>[1d10+5] Twilight tries to cleave the new Eonspawn, and the two Eonts (cleave 3)
>[1d10+3] The 20 troopers open fire

>Both Eonts spend their turn synchronizing with the Eon-hopper, automatic
[1d10+2] / [1d10+2] the two turrets let loose on Twilight and Nero as they advance
The Eon Hopper throws up its two for legs, and charges at the fallen Crumple, Nero, and Twilight, the legs flying quickly
[1d10+2] + [1d10+2] Crits on 9+, Cleaving Crumple / Nero / Twilight (critfails 3-)

>[1d10+5] / [1d10+4] Rolling for Goudeau / Bulldozer's continuation
>>
File: not exact but looks cool enough.jpg (38KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
not exact but looks cool enough.jpg
38KB, 600x375px
>>30024673
>forgot pic related
>>30024455
>>30024470
You take in the drink to heal yourself up, taking a lean on your new Eont friend for support, but as you do so its contents are shattered by a stray blaster bolt coming from new enemies further down in the hall, spraying into your face rather than giving you the sweet nectar you crave.
>4/3

>>30024447
Plasm's pinkish coat takes on a shade of read as you mention Claw's death. "...where... where did you hear that Claw was dead, exactly?" He turns to you, narrowing his gaze as he stands his ground. "Also: what the flying radbeetle dung are you talking about 'heinous things' Eo-Naxx Claw has been doing? And what's this one thing you propose I do along with me handing over the entire city, and its entire populace, to an army of outsiders breaking down our front door? I have a virtually no time, so if you can get to answering these as quickly as you can, it may save both our necks."

>>30024598
Steel pauses for a moment, "Then... yes. Yes, I would appreciate it. It could hold the secrets to what I think I remember, and the truth. Do you have one of those devices you need to look at it, a 'computer' if I remember correct?"

As you begin to fall into despair, Geigaro throws up a claw again. "'Nyxy, please, you're gonna make this cool swinger cry here..." he reaches up, wiping at one of his eyes. "It's not your fault I didn't think to tell you. If I wasn't prepared to deal with what'd happen with you not knowing, I shouldn't have kept it under wraps. I... I may not get that last, final plea to Pops to get him to see what he was doing was wrong, but honestly?"
>bad split, 1/2)
>>
>>30024683
He sighs, "If I really DID wanted that... Moon knows I should have done it long before it got to be so desperate I'd need outside help to deal with him. Look, there ain't much sense arguing about what 'could' have happened. With all the control my Pops had over this place, hell over ME even, who knows if there was any peaceful way to keep him down while we fixed his mess."

Steel looks down, "I must agree. At least so far in, you should not burden yourself with wondering 'what if'."
>>
>>30024664
"Hey, that's a hell of an idea! Let's keep a kill count! I knew you had a good idea in you somewhere!"

>>30024673
"Fuck!" Honey yells as Crumple goes down. It then sees everything looking down at the fallen robot.
"FUUUUUCK!"

>Instant helpless recovery
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30024683
"Because many people saw two of his assassins returning aboveground. One was a tall knight, and the other was a crystal pony. They brought with them proof of Claw's experiments, like Ziggy, and whatever he was doing to Echo, as well as all those clones he made for himself. Besides, you won't turn the city to the attackers. Instead, you will return the power to another group, native to the Dome. They're called the Sanctuary, a group of moderates who have been trying to oust Claw for a while now. They are, or will be, in cooperation with the attackers, and are also guaranteed to take over the Dome whether you cooperate or not. But, your cooperation will keep you and the other current leaders alive."
>>
>>30024673
>>30024708
With Crumple back up just in time, Honey gets the microphone again.
"Screech, mind leadinga a few volume levels herea," she says and gets ready for another loud yell through Crumple's speaker system.

>Napalm Decay Wrath
[1d10+4]

Once the yell had been done, Honey keeps the yell going as she emerges from the cockpit glowing and fires off a bolt of magic at the Eon Hopper.

>Magic Bolt
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30024455
>>30024470
>sorry but correction here: Necklace of persistence lets the Natural Remedy succeed, 5/5
>>
>>30024603
>>30024673
Nero is about to question Luke's strange pet further, before hearing Crumple get cut down. He rushes forward into the next room, seeing the giant locust.

A great number of transparent portals open behind Him, out of which points many icy spears and arrows, which then fly into the room, striking against most of the enemies, especially the grasshopper, and driving it back.

[1d10+5] Inspire
[1d10+4] Blast
>Gem of Bamman to negate the 8+2 attack
>>
>>30024708
>>30024683
[I'm gonna remember this time to add the modifiers.]

"Okay no stealing kills, that shit's lame. Oh and I'm sharing points with Duke, Jean and Jiminey Eont kay, alright those are the rules" Luke says the last bit too fast for Honey reply before diving into action.

>Duke crushes a can of beer before jumping into action with Luke "Yeah, I can get behind that."

Lukewarm chucks his cat at some poor victum's face
>>Jean
>> [1d10+3] [1d10+3]

Luke then takes a wack at the guard adjacent.
[1d10+4]
The Rasta Beanie Eont help's Luke decimitate the poor fella
[1d10+5]

Duke takes a moment figure out how to activate the strobe light utility on his boombox. When activated the effect incidentally blinds their opponents.
>Chaos: Recharge 8 after effect ends; Turns all opponents against one another for 2 turns. Any non-critfail counterattack damage is also applied to a random enemy from their infighting
[1d10+3]
>>
>>30024683
"We can find one later..."
Onyxia mumbles through her despairing tone.

"I...I-I understand."
Onyxia says silently as Geigaro explains and Steel agrees.
"I'm sorry. I, I just need to go."
Is all she stammers out afterwards, pulling the drive they copied out of the computer once its done. She pulls off Steel's cape, handing it to him as a sign for them to leave.
>>
>>30024726
Plasm pauses, "A tall knight and a crystal pony... we lost them on Level 2, they have Ziggy?! We couldn't find him or Echo down there, we were worried that..." he reaches up to rub at his face, "Look, I need you to slow down a bit more here. How and when did you see these guys? They mentioned clones of the Master..?" He keeps on a stern look, not seemingly wanting to divulge any of what he found when he came up on the master's lab.

"And what's this about you wanting us to turn the city over to SANCTUARY? You remember me telling you they've been brain-washing mutants with nonsense about reaching outside the Dome, and resulting in more and more missing? I thought I told you, they're bad news. Have you met with them, and how do you know they're behind this attack upstairs? If you take me to where they are, I MIGHT let them explain themselves if it means I get a chance to communicate with whoever is behind all this."

>>30024821
Geigaro shakes his head, "You have nothing to be sorry for, Onyxia. If anyone should be sorry, it's me for puttin' you through this. Look... we'll manage. It hurts to say it outloud but the world might just plain be a better place without a guy like Pops in it. Maybe he could have changed... but part of me seriously doubts it, too. Old dogs, you know?"

Steel sighs, reaching up as Eta rushes to your side, "Wait!" The goo pony shouts, her yellow hooves handing you one more med kit. "In case you get hurt on your way back to... wherever you're going." You grab the drive, and Steel turns and nods to the folks at Sanctuary,

"Thank you for your hospitality. Good luck with your city." He turns to you, offering his cape as a way out into the Shadowscape to leave.
>>
>>30024861
>>30024736
Screech nods, "Volume levels, raising captain!" Screech shouts as you manage to get Crumple back up to snuff (7/4), and he raises the volume levels up as you screech out another attack wave. The sound reverberates through the contained hall, increasing its effectiveness on the Eonspawn and the gunners. The Eon Hopper's punch manages to reach you though, dealing 5 hits (2/4) as the leg, a small club on one end, creates a sizable dent in your front chassis.

As you leap from your cockpit, Boo and Screech keep their heads down as you fire another bolt at the big Eon-spawn, nailing one of its eyes.

>>30024749
>+3 Nero, +2 Everyone else
Twilight's magic and your arrows pour out over the Eonspawn, ants and hopper both, decimating the Eonts before their Synchornization can be used to the Hopper's effect. The Hopper staggers from the sheer wave of oncoming attacks, but manages to keep pushing against it as it lands a solid blow against Twilight, who is likewise shot down with a strong flurry of laser bolts. Twilight cries out from the powerful blows, ducking down again as her singed fur/feathers try to avoid more. "One second, aaaah... n-need to heal myself."
[1d10+4] Heal Twilight

>>30024789
Jean jumps in at the last remaining guard after Nero and Crumple's attack took out most, wiping out the last gunner with a flurry of claw attacks as Luke, missing any more normal guards, is left to assault the giant Eon Hopper, making a small dent in its black/green stone like skin with his blaster. The Eont tries to fire on its former allies, but a swift punch from the Hopper sends it into the wall (still alive however, 3 turns left on control)

Duke, meanwhile, fires up the boombox, effectively blinding the Hopper while Crumple's sound wave deafens it. The Hopper freezes, pushed back by Nero's hailstorm of arrows and blasters from the fighters
[1d10+3] for the 20 troops
[1d10+4] / [1d10+3] the other hallways
>>
File: Gate of Babylon2.jpg (54KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
Gate of Babylon2.jpg
54KB, 500x625px
>>30024865
Nero keeps firing.

[1d10+4] Inspire
[1d10+3] Fervor Attack1
>>
>>30024865
>"Su-weet" Duke iterates as he gets the strobe light to work
>He then returns a glare to the giant Grasshopper Eont, taunting it in his movie star voice "Your ass is grass Hopper."
>He jumps at the Eont swinging his Ug Corp specially designed mechanized BORED bat
>[1d10+2]

LukeWarm continues pummeling the Grasshopper with his own bat
[1d10+3]
Luke's Eont takes another go at the Giant Eont, jumping at it with it's claws.
[1d10+4]

>>Jean continues assailing the one guard in the background, unless he's already dead in which case she goes after the Giant Eont
>>[1d10+2] [1d10+2]
>>
>>30024861
"...I guess. I, I hope things work out here for you," Onyxia responds, "and make sure they don't try to start up trouble for the dogs again too."

Onyxia turns as Eta runs over with the med kit, taking it.
"Thank you. ...And, I'm sorry again for dragging your mom into this earlier. At least things can get back to normal for you two now."
She apologizes.

Onyxia looks up to Steel as he holds the cape out, but stops before she steps in. She turns back to look at Geigaro's screen.
"I-If Jazz comes to... tell her I'm sorry, for what I did."
She says slowly, before turning back and stepping into the Shadowscape with Steel to leave.
>>
>>30024861
"Those two are with Sanctuary right now. It's not my business what Sanctuary tells people. But, I also don't know of any other factions in the Dome that'd be any better for taking over now that Claw's dead. Why, do you have another group in mind for leading after the current administration gets ousted? Anyway, let's go and talk with them, I know where their hideout is."
>>
>>30024865
Despite its damage, Crumple keeps pressing and activates the unibeam. Honey lands on its head, and Crumple charges as is flies in to gore the Eon Hopper in the mouth.

>DC-2 Attack from Single and Decay
[1d10+4]

Once Crumple finds its mark, Honey leaps up and lands right on its undamaged eye.
"Don't blink!"
She then jabs her spear into said eye, pulls out, then tries to jam it deeper in on the next thrust.

>Dual, DC-1
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]
>>
>>30024894
>>30024926
>>30024913
The flurry of icy arrows continues to drive into the Hopper, sending it backwards as its stunned from the lights and sound. Crumple charges forth and slams its drill horn into the mouth of the Eon Hopper, as her spear jabs into its one good eye.

Duke jumps up and swings at the Eon Hopper, but it lets out a swing of its hoof that drives hard into Duke's chest, sending him flying back (0/3). Jean and Luke, however, finish off the mighty insect, beating into it with his club so fiercely it sends splits of rock sprawling over the hallway as you chip away at its outer defenses, Jean's claws cutting off the green energy connectors as the Eon Hopper falls to the ground, dead. A single green jewel bursts out of its head in the process.

You all step into the room beyond, and see that it is like an observation deck, giving a wide view of the back side part of the Dome in the cave. Just outside the window, you can see a large metal structure pointed upwards digging into the ceiling of the cavern (that couldn't be seen from the far side of the Dome), and a large, cylindrical rocket standing up right at the base of the structure. It's sort of like a launch pad mixed with a large elevator beyond. And the elevator in this room is to your right immediately after coming out of the hall and into the observation room.

You hear calls on the radio,
>"We made it to the end of this side of the dome," you hear Backfire, "Some kinda big, crazy bug thing slowed us down, even Bulldozer, and took out 5 Blasters, but we were able to put it down.
>"Damned Claw... he never told Goudeau of such a creature! Only the scoripions and ants. Goudeau took care of it easily, no matter. And his army's sweep is complete. The floor is ours!"
>>
>>30025085
>>30024923
Plasm stomps his hoof hard on the floor, "So they WERE working together! I had a hunch..." as you propose who else could lead, Plasm scowls. "Well... it's pretty unanimous if anything happens to the Master, then his right hand, Commander Jazz, would take charge. But given he... sorry, 'she', is in recovery, and who knows when or even if she'll wake up..." he pauses, "Rules state it'd fall to me or one of the other captains. Until we decide someone's better suited for the job and we give it to them. But me and Splice haven't exactly had time to work that out."

He pauses, "Wait, you're serious? You know where their hideout is...?! HOW do you know all of this? I mean... yes, of course, take me there. I'll..." he pauses in his enthusiasm, "...hm... I'm guessing I'm not allowed to come with a squad and cuffs. And that there's some sort of catch to this...?"
>If the answer is 'no', you may assume he'll agree to your request, and will follow you alone to the hideout to which you can warp. If you don't mind him bringing guards, he will grab a unit to accompany him.

>>30024914
Geigaro gives a thumbs up on the screen, "Don't be a stranger, babe. If you ever want to come check in, we're hoping G-777 and Sanctuary will be a lot more open hooves."
Eta nods her head, "I hope so... we've come too far to give up now. My mom will be okay." She offers a small hug, "And be safe. There are some real weirdos out there."
At the mention of Jazz, Geigaro smiles, "I will. Actually, one bit of good news: her situation is starting to stabilize. Mutant healing finally kicking in. She's a long ways off from doing anything other than stewing in a healing pod but, I think she'll make it. If you ever wanna tell her that yourself."

(1/2)
>>
>>30025097
You take to Steel's cape and you both enter the Shadowscape, ascending above to Swing City where you see that defenses have been prepared. There are no more civilians in the streets, and everywhere you see there are walls and barriers set up in ideal, strategic positions aimed towards the elevators preparing for the oncoming assault, each guard wearing masks. There are also much fewer Eonts left in the Shadowscape, pulled out to help in the physical world. You quickly discover the elevators are locked down, but there are a few choice, convenient spots behind buildings where you should be able to take a page from the Danger Dogz' book and transmute a tunnel upwards without being seen. You find such a spot.
>>
>>30025097
"No, you'll have to come alone, no weapons or anything either," she says as she leads him back. "And if you do play along and let them work out a deal, I'll pay for our next lunch."

>returning to sanctuary
>>
>>30025097
>>30025102
Onyxia steps out without a word to the farewells, though she looks better at hearing Jazz isn't on death row anymore.

Onyxia feels some relief at the relatively cleared out area, not needing to worry about any more fights. Though despite the grace period, she still walks slowly, head slumped down in a glum tone with dulled coat. As they find a safe spot they can use to tunnel upwards, Onyxia steps forward to make their escape route. She raises a hoof up to the wall, but it freezes before it makes contact. Steel can see her hoof shaking and hesitation in her face before she pushes it forward to being the transmutation.
>Transmute

"...I hope Southern will be alright."
She mumbles lowly as her crystal works away through the wall.
>>
>>30025085
Honey can't help but stare in awe at the rocket, almost like a foal presses its face against the glass to a candy store display.
"Oh mya various guns...what I'da give for that big thing overa there...."

Honey goes over to the elevators, seeing that they're in a lockdown state.
"Okaya, I got this," she says and goes over to one of the panels. Crumple rips it off for her and Honey starts pulling some wires.
"Lets seea, I think this one goesa here...and this snaps off...then-" suddenly she's shocked by what she was doing, literally. Her mane and tail go slightly frizzy with some static.
"Oh, you wanta to be that way?!"
She proceeds to grabs two bundles of wires in each hoof and starts to glow with magic, letting fly a string of expletives at the elevator system.

>Honey Special+Magitech the elevators out of their lockdown state

"...and your mothera was a piss-logged scrapbot!"
She throws the wires back in and Crumple more or less slams the panel back into place, only for it to hang from its wires.
"Piece of shit."
>>
>>30025085
>"We ran into the same problem, but it was nothing to worry about. Meet back up in the center room to regroup and we'll prepare to descend."

After everyone has regrouped, Nero provides updated orders, and has everyone split into three groups to begin the assault on Swing City, having Twilight heal up as many people as possible before hand.

Nero, Twilight, and 13 Soldiers descend the Center elevator.

Crumple Zone, Bulldozer, Lukewarm [and Friends], Jet, and 50 Soldiers [most off them inside Crumple Zone] descend the Left elevator.

Goudeau and his wizard, Cold Irons, along with 13 Soldiers descend the Right elevator.

The remaining troops remain under the command of Kiloton who will be sending more troops down the elevators as needed.

[1d10+1] Inspire
[1d10+1] Inspire
>>
>>30025097
After a hard fight fought Luke, Duke, Jean and the screeching Beanie'd Eont take a shot together.
>Animal Mastery: spell; You can talk to and understand animals, and wild animals obey your orders. For recharge 3 after effect ends, you can instead summon an animal minion of large size or smaller that obeys your orders for 5 turns.
[1d10] renewing my eont pet

"Hay Duke"
>"Yeah"
"I don't like how close Crumps and Bully are."
>"What do you mean."
"I don't- just somethin about it. I don't like it. Like you remember when Bulldozer was mackin on Twilight."
>"You think he's gonna rape Honey"
"Listen man we could be saving her life."
>>"She would make an excellent recepticle for the seed of T.Gondii."
"Shut up Jean, that's weird. but you get me right guys"
>"Yeah yeah I gotcha."

>Duke slides over to honey, flexing in various poses like he was Johnny Bravo.
>"Hay babe, how'about you check out these guns Hnrk Hnngg!" He grunts as he breaks a sweat flexing

Meanwhile Luke comes up to Bulldozer "Hay Bullzy, you got a bitch at home that does stupid shit to piss you off? Like I got this girl back home, my fiance. She'll never let me take her to ball game just cuz I get a 'little violent'"
>>
>>30025336
forgot to direct this post to you >>30025271
>>
File: Honey's Excited Face.jpg (30KB, 301x304px) Image search: [Google]
Honey's Excited Face.jpg
30KB, 301x304px
>>30025336
Honey looks at Duke, then back to the rocket, then back to Duke again. She grins as she twirls one of her braids with a hoof.
"Wella I don't know. Both ofa you are the way I likea you. And by thata, I mean big."

>>30025353
I still found it.
>>
>>30025379
>Duke Lukem begins to sweat as a wash of heat overcomes him. He realizes this is the farthest he's ever gotten with another girl besides Lavender. They usually toss their drinks at him or assail him. "Oh haha yeah.. b-BIG" He stretches the collar of his tank top with one hoof "You know what they say, big hooves... big horse shoes."
>>
>>30025465
"Can'ta say I'm familiar with thata saying."
Honey stretches a bit as she now sits on Crumple's head, more of her attention going to Duke than the rocket.
"Maybe youa could tell me later after we've had our fun here," she offers as her grin gets slightly bigger.
>>
>>30025164
Plasm pauses momentarily, stealing one last look at his pad as he grumbles, "Damnit... there's nothing more we can do for the Dome Level, it's lost. We'll have to make our stand at Level 1, and the elevators out should buy us a bit of time." He looks around the hall, then sighs. "Alright. But if this is a trap, Southern, we're going to have to make our next lunch in a cell. Putting a lot of trust in a mutant I only just met here..."

Plasm agrees to coming alone, and through your sneaking cloak and his ability to phase (him offering to phase yourself through solid objects at times in order to get by undetected), you manage to reach your way back to Sanctuary as you discretely lead the way. Upon reaching back to Geigaro's lab, you see that Onyxia and Steel have gone, and Geigaro/Eta look up at you in surprise. Plasm muses, "Irons' had a basement...? How did we mis..." he looks over at the view screen, Geigaro's eyes popped open in surprise. "Geigaro.....?" Plasm grits his teeth. "No. Don't tell me..."

"H-hey, Southy, baby... did uh, did you say you were bringing him straight here?"

>>30025168
Steel takes note of your shaking hoof, and the delay you make in creating your transmutation. He sets a hoof upon your shoulder, hopefully giving you some more confidence as you forge your transmutation to go up through the stone and metal that makes up body of G-777, able to take a long 50-foot climb upwards through the shadowscape to remove yourself from the Dome as they prepare for war.

"Let me get you up to the surface, and then if you desire, I can go back down and search for Southern myself and bring her up myself." Steel offers as you guys ascend out of the Dome. You emerge outside of the exterior of the Dome, your long transmutated tunnel depositing you on the stone cavern you fought your way through to get to the Dome originally, though inside its still shimmering pink barrier.
>>
>>30025553
Her shakes stop as Steel rest a hoof on her shoulder, already looking more calm. She takes a step back as the tunnel is finished, breathing heavily from the extensive transmute.

"What, n-no!"
Onyxia blurts out at Steel's offer, stopping in her tracks. She's silent for a few moments.
"I... I don't want to be left alone here."
She admits.

"...Do you still have the radio? We can tell Geigaro to have he call us from the clinic. Wait for her outside and tell her where the tunnel is."
She offers quietly as they finish the walk.
>>
>>30025558
As you're both sitting out there beneath the pink energy shield, you smell a lot of fire, napalm, and cooked/twisted metal: the path you took after getting past the barrier has been wrecked, explosions decorating the entirety of the cavern floor on this side. You see a bodies as well but it is impossible to determine who is what. The energy shield is still up, but may assume you go through it as easily as you did before.

Steel freezes up, "Alright... I won't leave you for a moment then." He reaches inside of his cape, "No, Southern took that, but I thought to grab another. Just in case." He holds it up, "If you'd like to, take it. Otherwise, I'll call him myself in a bit." He says as you move on past the barrier and, presumably, back out the tunnel
>time-skip to the Danger House or RP more of the walk?
>>
>>30025585
Onyxia looks across the outside field around the Dome, horrified at how destroyed it is and glad they got outside when they did. Onyxia looks down at the radio. She takes it and places it in her saddlebags for the time being.
"Thank you. ...I hope she doesn't mind we left."

Onyxia looks out to the tunnel, and leaves with Steel to the Danger House. Through the entire walk she remains silent, gaze focused down at the ground at her hooves.
>Skipping to the Danger House unless Steel has anything to say during the walk.
>>
>>30025630
Steel doesn't say anything at first, "I imagine she might have words, but, she also knew the state you were in. I am sure she will understand. I just hope the city will be alright, and that they can reach some arrangement with the others before too much damage is done." He turns back and looks down the tunnel, "I imagine Claw has done enough to them without them even knowing."

You make the long, long trek by hoof back through Everfree City, where you see the shiny trail and follow it through the tunnels on the way back to the Danger House, Steel himself staying mostly silent as per his custom. When you reach the House, you see most of the dogs are assembled around the entrance, and when you enter, you are met with a sudden wave of hounds bowling you over and licking your face in joy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv37eOPYRdI
>"Onyxias pony! You alives!"
>"Why you no shiny?"
>"Shiny horse pony backs too, Dress ponies behind you?!"
You're met with a series of questions about the shakings, domes, and happenings as Pink, Gray, Blue, and other familiar dogs all greet you in the glowing orange lights of the Danger House. You notice Red is not among one of them though, strangely absent in his entirety.
>>
>>30025656
Onyxia silently nods with Steel's statement, giving one last look back at the Dome before they leave.

When they finally return, Onyxia is caught off guard and overwhelmed by the welcoming party swarming her.
"Ahh!"
She yelps, trying to hold up her hooves to keep some distance, but she's far too exhausted to hold them back.
"I-It's, complicated, and it's been a long walk here. Can I have some space?"
She asks through the questions.
"...She'll be here soon, she had to check on something first."
She answers to their questioning on Southern.

She looks through the crowd of dogs, trying to spot Red but failing to find him.
"Do any of you know where Red is? I need to ask him something important."
She asks the crowd, still looking around.
>>
>>30025700
The plethora of smelly hounds lets up off of you, the blind creatures backing off to give you some space as they routinely jump for joy, throwing up their paws, "We so gladz your back, Onyxia pony!" Blue shouts, "We gots to make big Dogz party for you for puttings an ends to shakings, they haven't happened since you lefts for Dome. Hope Dress ponies gets back soon so you can tells us all abouts it, we just glad to know you safe too."

As you ask about Red, the dogs put on a more solemn, look, and Blue points out at the tunnel leading down to Big Green. Just over there, you can see the figure of Red hunched over the entrance, looking down at his trail with his back turned to the rest of the group.

Steel grumbles. "What is wrong with him?"
Blue sighs, "He mad about Dome. Wanted to stay and fight. Make sure Domez died for what they dids to Dogz. We had to talks him out of breakings his promise to finish Trails after we left he was so mad. I don't know if itz more about his planz falling short, or him thinkingz Dome will gets away with it."
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.