[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think a kiss on the cheek would make her less grim and edgy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 20160329_200340000_iOS.png (227KB, 945x845px) Image search: [Google]
20160329_200340000_iOS.png
227KB, 945x845px
Do you think a kiss on the cheek would make her less grim and edgy?
>>
>>30023742
This is a world war. You're either edgy or die.
>>
>>30023742
A single kiss on the cheek aint gonna do jack. She might knock you out for fucks sake.

Now. Lets say you make out with her foal-hole for like, iunno, 5 hours? Maybe.

It's gonna take alot to make her forget about the shit shes obviously seen.
>>
>>30023742
IDW should do a dimension hop story where they help end the war against Sombra.
>>
>>30023742
No, she's turned into David Hayter, and there's no room for love on the battlefield.
>>
>>30025108
Actually it would make a nice Annual if they still want to do those.

Sadly its relevance has probably passed by this point.
>>
File: Wake me up.gif (278KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wake me up.gif
278KB, 500x500px
>>30023742
She only appears grim and edgy, did you ever consider that she enlisted to save Equestria and its way of life? I reckon she was among the very first to enlist considering she was ready to fight Discord without any kind of plan in mind when he showed up. I bet she hangs onto the dog (pony?) tags of those lost in the war and goes on for them.

Gets my neurons firing, to be honest.
>>
>>30023742
>Rainbow Dash tore off her wing right after some stallion kissed it
>She really does not like boy cooties
>>
File: 5682782.png (234KB, 945x845px) Image search: [Google]
5682782.png
234KB, 945x845px
>>30023742
did it work?
>>
>>30023742
I'm actually surprised by the lack of green that finale produced, I honestly expected to see someone at least TRY to reboot the old War in Equestria thread, sadly no such luck
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>30025118
>>
>>30029361
Apparently green only works if it's about Anon.

Get your fill on FIMFiction.
>>
>>30023742
>Her wing has been amputated and the only reason she can fly is that mechanical prosthesis for disabled pegasus.
>She has lost half an ear and has a big ass scar in her face, ruining her beauty forever.
>She has seen countless friends be killed.
>After all that shit, they don't seem to be winning the war and every sacrifice she has made could be for nothing.

No, OP, a fucking kiss wouldn't help at all.
>>
>>30029479
Brutal.
>>
>>30029479
This is TV-Y. Implications don't mean shit.
>>
>>30029547
MLP should be TV-Y7.
>>
>>30023742
Just a reminder
>King Sombra didn't hurt anybody
Everyone had an edgy looks before the first day. Maybe he was smiling when he thought this is like anime.

>King Sombra didn't create in the first day advanced slave helmets slavers nor the controlling terminal that it's not in the crystal empire
What was with the bucket heads slaves? Who were controlling them?
What was really happening? Why King Sombra didn't use any offensive attack ??
>>
>>30029547
What implications? It was a war, casualties are a fact. The Crystal army tried to crush Rainbow Dash with a boulder onscreen.
>>
>>30023742

>Kiss her on the cheek
>Get curb-stomped
>>
>>30023742
>edgy
>living in a post apocalyptic world, losing a wing and having to fight for your survival for your entire life
Wanna know how I know you're a faggot?
>>
>>30023742
which cheek?
>>
>>30029361
Indeed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.