[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Humans and Power Ponies! Issue #11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 491
Thread images: 42

File: 1492629057077.png (2MB, 1442x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1492629057077.png
2MB, 1442x3100px
Flower Power Edition because why not?

Excelsior true believers! Welcome to the Superhero thread, formerly Spider-Shim and her Amazing Friends. All mlp/superhero green, art, and discussions are welcome.

Last Thread: >>29932132

Story list:
treppahcs:
Infamous - http://pastebin.com/ps2Ts8J1
Tonic - http://pastebin.com/xShn5AbX
(one-shot) What Tonic Does in his Spare Time - https://pastebin.com/cMN76iPS
Therapist Anon - http://pastebin.com/0cit7eXM
(one-shot) Wardrobe malfunction - https://pastebin.com/iU3yLLkE
(one-shot) Meeting Myself - https://pastebin.com/LS1m1tMC

Defiant:
Probability Anon - http://pastebin.com/3Myw3t0h
Darkest Anon - http://pastebin.com/gQyK64G2
Elemental Anon - http://pastebin.com/ty0rTQYR
(one-shot) Hearths Warming - http://pastebin.com/caHJZndf
(one-shot) 4/20 - https://pastebin.com/UfRTDYwk

RooRooRoo:
Black Cat Anon - https://pastebin.com/VkBgWFvG

untitled 7:
Spider-Shim ch1 - the Superior Spider-Man - http://pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw
Spider-Shim ch2 - Meet the contestants - http://pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ
Spider-Shim ch3 - The great and powerful - http://pastebin.com/fYHRDTA3
Spider-Shim ch6 (possible future timeline) - Guardians - https://pastebin.com/edF8p43K

Turve:
no pastebin yet

drawfriends:
mamorukusanagi - http://mamorukusanagi.tumblr.com/tagged/my-art

Superhero Storylist and Thread archive:
http://pastebin.com/AiBP87Si
>>
>>30022666
Is this Danmakuman?
>>
>>30022696
Yes that Danmakuman. I have a few pics i commissioned from him myself
>>
>>30022666
>666

Mephisto has blessed this thread.
>>
>>30022666
We haven't seen a lot of people with plant based powers around. Someone should pick up Glori and do something with her.

Defiant, you promised us green!
>>
>>30022734
I showed her in therapist anon. I plan on using her in tonic
>>
>>30022734
Patience my friend it's coming. Doing some adjustments.
>>
>>30009028
>You are sitting at the head of a mahogany table
>While everyone around the table are important people, you are the Prince of Canterlot
>Others that sit in the room are supervisors of different districts around the city
>Only one standing in this room is a young looking boy near the exit, leaning to the wall
"I'm sure you are all eager to know why I've gathered you all here." You say calmly
>"Yeah, the sun is already up." Woman with red hair answers. "What was so important that you couldn't wait until the sundown?"
"You see," you start, "there are rumors of an attack whispered among humans since last night."
>You narrow your eyes with concern
"A vampire has attacked a night club."
>Everyone around the table frown, one gets up from his chair but sits back down, sighing before he speaks
>"How do you know it was one of ours?" He asks while combing his orange tinned blonde hair with his fingers
"I don't." You say plainly. "I suspect the possibility of a vagabond fledgeling."
>"Nonsense." Voice of an old man chimes in. "The punishment for unauthorized conversion is death of both the sire and the childe."
"Regardless," you take the word, "the attack happened and I need you to investigate this, all of you."
>You point to the young man standing next to the door
"I will send my own at the sundown. Meanwhile, you will use your ghouls and otherwise human servants." You speak firmly. "For all our sakes, we must find the attacker."
>"Still, you could've just called." Red haired woman intervenes. "I hate riding the car in that coffin."
"I doubt any of you would personally come to the phone." You say. "It doesn't have the same urgency."
>It's not about their loyalty to you, you know they have none of that
>It's just that they are very uppity with their behavior and they would rather sleep than to answer a phone call
"If there isn't anything you want to add, we can dismiss." No one seems like they have anything to say
>You get up and so does the others
>>
>>30022845
>After a moment, tou walk towards the exit while the young man opens the door for you
>You turn back one more time before leaving the room with your varlet
"Remember my friends, we MUST uphold the masquerade."
>Once you are out, you revert back to your true self
>Sickly, broken body of a leper...
>It is unfortunute that your long matured scars remained after your rebirth
>What is more is that when your body heals, it reverts back to its scarred apperance
>So you need to use blood magic to change your visage
>Not that it would make you look weak or it is a secret, a vampire's strength comes from their age
>You'd just rather not look like a rotten corpse
"I want you to look into this, Pip." You speak to your companion. "Go as soon as you can, we cannot have lowly ones of the kin thinking they can do whatever they want."
>"Aye, Miss Chrysalis." He replies. "I be leaving as soon as the sun don't shine."
"Good." You nod
>You should retire to sleep now, it is hard to keep awake when the sun is out
>You are a creature of the night afterall

Hope you guys enjoy this little introduction.I got some inspiration from VtM vampires as you may be able to tell. The next update will be on Darkest Anon.
>>
>>30022858
Not a bad start. Now i need to write.
>>
>>30022666
I saw the old thread, I saw it. Also checked the super gets. The devil loves his little bounty hunter.
>>
I have written some Darkest Anon. However, I'm afraid I must resf for a while before pushing on. Sorry for the inconvenience.

>>30023061
Thank you for your comment. I'm eager to see your work.
>>
>>30023363
No problem. Currently working on the next therapist Anon part and a lewd story of my Infamous green
>>
>>30023363
Its cool, will review when your ready to post
>>30023378
my body is ready.
>>
>>30023390
I need time to finish but I'll post it once it's done
>>
File: 1453694704863.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1453694704863.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>30023398
>>
>>30023409
MAXIMUM OVERSCIENCE
>>
>>30022845
>childe."
forgot a d* there
>rather sleep than to answer a phone call
don't need the to* here.
>>30022858
>tou walk towards the exit while the young man opens the door for you
two*?
Also
>Pip
French Vamp goons are always fun.
Looking forward to more, though I will say this now, Oldy speech is a bit of a weakness for me, so I might not be of much help with this one.
>>
Cont. from >>30009484
Cont. from Line 422 https://pastebin.com/VkBgWFvG

"You know, I could say the same about you," you retort, pointing at his mask.
>He follows your finger and tries to look at the tip of his nose.
>His face scrunches from the strain on his eyes, and he looks back at you with a scornful look.
>At this point, you don't even know if it's part of the whole "cat" act or if it was genuine.
>"Incorrect, Spider. My eye-mask covers a small portion of my face, leaving very little for the imagination for what's behind it."
>He waves a hand in front of his face.
>"And what's behind it is gorgeous."
>You smirk.
"I think you spoke a little too fast, since you mispronounced 'egregious.'"
>Rolling his eyes, he speaks.
>"Either way, it also serves functional purposes. Your mask probably feels extremely uncomfortable whenever you start sweating, no?"
>What?
>Is he really using something that minor as one of his main arguments?
>...Although, he is kinda right.
>But, nonetheless!
"We'll talk about uncomfortable when that minimalist attitude towards hiding your identity will cause people to figure out who you are. I'm sure you'll enjoy the soft, welcoming embrace of the ward beds."
>"Is that so?"
>He rests his chin in his hand.
>"Then it must be really easy to discover the person behind the mask then. But the short list of people who don't know who I am consists of you, law enforcement and everyone."
"..."
>You're reminded that you don't have a single lead on who he is.
>With Doc Oct and Shocker, it took under a month to uncover their names.
>And it's been a few months since you and Black Cat's first confrontation.
>"Jeez, don't sweat too much under the mask, you'll get really uncomfortable."
>>
>>30024982
>Hold the phone.
>You've gotten so caught up with the banter you forgot that he's not a friend, but rather one of your villains.
>When he should be giving some sort of evil monologue about how he was going to enact his glorious revenge upon you, it looks like he's having a gay old time just talking to you.
>This was the same guy that cut your arms and kicked your stomach in.
>"Damn, if I knew that roast was going to burn you so hard it would leave you speechless, I would've held back."
>You scan his facial expressions.
>Despite the nature of that statement, here's not a single hint of anger, malice or hatred.
>But honestly, you prefer unbridled rage over the shit-eating grin he was giving you now.
>"Time sure files when you're hanging out with friends, huh? It's got be daylight by now because of the nasty burn on your—"
"Where are the gems."
>Your deadpan delivery makes a complete 180 from your playful tone.
>His happiness immediately drops from his face, followed by shock.
>The same dangerous smile you saw back at the museum finds its way back on his face.
>His voice becomes somber and intimidating.
>"And what would you do if you knew? Fight me? Really, in the condition you're in now?"
>Your body cries out in agreement as you feel the pain from your wounds resurfaces.
>Horseapples, he's completely right.
>"Try anything, and it'll be your last night as Spider-Woman."
>You shiver slightly.
>"Also, I'll admit."
>His tone suddenly returns to being perky and upbeat.
>"Wasn't exactly expecting you to get out of that situation I left you in. I thought you'd be the person to just run away to avoid confrontations with the police. I never even took into consideration that you'd actually try to pursue me as well."
>He changes his position on the ledge and lies on his chest.
>Facing you and legs swaying back and forth behind him, he talks in what can be best describe as a knock-off Rarity voice.
>"Give me all the juicy details from your side of the story."
>>
>>30024986
>Your hesitation disappears when you realize that there was nothing to gain by hiding it.
>Also the fact that Black Cat's gestures suggest that he actually wants to know "the juicy details."
>...
>Well, nothing better to do with your right about now.
"Fine."
>He giggles aloud and swings his legs just a bit faster.
>By now, you're not even fazed by the fact that he was the same person who just threatened to kill you literally less than a minute ago.
>As you begin to recall everything that happened tonight, you remember thinking about absurdity.
>Given the circumstances, you might as well embrace it.
>You give your best impression of a dramatic narrator.
"Gather 'round and hear the tale of the Female of Arachnids. Our tale begins when one night our heroine finds herself unable to..."
>You summarize your night from the fight to your tango with officers to the chase.
>Making sure to emphasize your pain, you point to each injury as they appeared chronologically in your retelling.
>"So the guy just dropped his weapon and fell backwards just because his chin got kicked and got a nasty boo-boo?"
>You shrug.
"Must've been a rookie."
>He smiles.
>"I like those people. They're easy to mess with."
>Feigning hurt, you project your inner Rarity
"Why, I never! I didn't think you would stick with me for such a shallow reason! Am I just another source of sick entertainment for you, you sick man?"
>A devious smile appears on Black Cat's face.
>Dear Celestia, you encouraged him.
>"Oh no, Miss Spider, you must be mistaken. You see, why I like being so close to you is because of your alluring characteristics~"
>Leaning in, he eyes you up and down.
>You recoil backwards as this friendly exchange turns into sexual harassment zero to a hundred.
>As he puts his face inches from yours, you can feel your heart beating out of your chest and breathe quickening.
>"Your sweet costume!"
>>
>>30024995
>Excuse me?
"H-huh?"
>Pulling away from you, Black Cat stands up.
>"The red is vibrant and strong, giving you a strong impression against your foes. The blue represents technique and control of your abilities. Both colors are neither fully blending or completely contrasting with each other, but still in harmony. All in all, I think the aesthetics of your costume is quite nice."
>W-what the hell was that art-student-like response?
>Where did all the rape from before go?
>To be quite honest, you picked the two colors you liked the most, and had enough of to sew with.
"Thanks?"
>"Don't be so flattered. Anyway, I'm going to conclude our date on a high note. Need a ride home?"
>As you attempt to find your footing, you feel that some of our pain from your wounds have subsided over time.
>The adrenaline rush from... that, aids in the process.
"One; if you consider this as a first date, you can count another forgotten person in your contacts list. Two; how exactly are you going to give me said 'ride?'"
>With a warm smile, he turns around and pats his shoulder.
>"Climb on."

End of Monochrome Feline Anonymous update. This was very comfy to write and I hope you felt comfy in your bones while reading it, too. Writefag out.
>>
>>30024875
Thx for the review.

Childe is a special term used in VtM to describe a vampire in relation to their sire.

to* isn't necessary, but can it still be used?

>tou
I meant you*
>>
>>30025338
To could still be used in that sentence, yes, it just sounds awkward. Kind of like those old grammar books that show the sentence is technically correct, but it still sounds off. Didn't know about that VtM term, so just ignore me when I point those out by accident...and let me know so I don't do it repeatedly. Carry on good writefag.
>>
Continuing from Darkes Anon pastebin

>It doesn't take long for coachman to find and bring back the two mentioned mercenaries
>One wares the uncanny, bird-like mask of a plague doctor, complete with a battered robe
>You can see viles of curious liquids and some sacks of unknown content hanging from a belt around her waist along with a small dagger
>The other one, vestal you assume, is wearing some heavy armor on her ceremonial robes
>Her light pink hair is spilling out from the sides of her spacious hood
>She carries in her hand, a book covered with golden glyphs of foreign symbols and a rusty but intimidating spiked mace on her back
>"These ladies are the last remaining mercenaries in town, Master Anonymous." Coachman introduces them with his gravelly voice. "Miss Fluttershy, the vestal I had mentioned and Miss Roseluck. She's an esteemed physician."
>The doctor takes word, removing her eerie mask and her hood
>"I suppose it would be rude to wear this while meeting the new owner of this estate." She starts. "A pleasure. Your servant here was mentioning that you need help retrieving your ancestor's journals."
>Her soft green eyes complement her ruby red hair elegantly, giving insight to her florid name
"Yes, pleasure to meet you aswell." You reply. "We thought it would be a good place to start if I wished to clear his wrongdoings."
>You look towards the injured knightess and her roguish friend
"I though we could use more help in the expedition and was hoping that your friend could help with the lady knight's injuries."
>Vestal turns her head, seems like she didn't notice the brawny blonde woman laying in the hospital bed
>"Oh goodness! Are you alright?" She rushes to Applejack's side
>"Sister, you don't need to exhaust yourself for this little injury." Knightess speaks
>"Not at all, I am here to help those in need and banish evils that roam this land." She responds while opening a page in her book
>>
>>30025979
>You watch as she brings her gloved hand over the bandage
>"Consana vos numen." Her hand glows with a pale, but warm, golden light and you hear a distant bell chime
>A moment later, she slowly removes the bandages and the injury you've witnessed yourself is nowhere to be seen
>Strangely enough, this does not surprise you like it would if you were to bear sight of this before
>"Thank you." Applejack smiles to her healer. "I think I can join the expedition now, Sir Anonymous." She turns to you
>"Do we know where this journal we are searching for is?" Roseluck intervenes
>"Old man said it was in the castle library." Rainbow replies. "Do you have a map or something?"
>"Yes of course, I was intending to give it to you with the supplies when you leave." He looks grim for a moment. "However, it will only show you where to go. There may be collapsed walls or traps in the way. Please, be careful."
>"I expected nothing less!" Rainbow exclaims enthusiastically
>"Give me a moment to don my armor then." Says the knightess. "Then we start purging this land from its abominations."
"Sure, we'll be outside when you are ready." You turn to the coachman. "Come, lady needs her privacy."
>You leave the infirmary with him in tow as Applejack gets up from her bed

Sorry for the short update, but it really takes a long time for me to write these. I hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>30022845
>>30022858
Interesting. On first appearance I wouldn't have said a vampire story fits here but upon thinking about it they kind of do; I mean it could be said that vampire literature was one of the first where people had extra human powers.
>>
>>30026021
I'm glad you think so. I was hesitant to introduce supernatural vampires to the story, but it didn't felt right to have them not interested in a new vampire appearing in town.
>>
>>30026059
I'm not particularly well read on vampire lore, classic or otherwise, but off the top of my head enhanced physical attributes (stronger and quicker than an average human), the ability to turn into animals and the ability the enthral someone all scream superhuman if you introduced them to modern character.
So I'd say vampires could belong here, at the least as an interesting offshoot.
>>
Gonna write later. Standing in line for free comic book day
>>
>>30026583
Good luck mate.
>>
>>30026588
3rd in line so i got somee good chances
>>
>>30026605
What are you getting anyways?
>>
>>30026614
A little this and that. Secret empire, wonder woman, grim fairy tales and Street Fighter just to name a few.

Hoping to use these comics to further my few greens and an interesting one i just had, if i can make it go anywhere
>>
>>30026633
With your dubs may you find something worthwhile to get the brain engine going.
>>
>>30026644
You don’t have to worry about that. I'm slowly writing the mext Therapist part while i wait.

Might as well do something productive while I'm here
>>
File: 1492346290717.png (191KB, 779x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1492346290717.png
191KB, 779x1332px
>>30026644
may the doubledubs bless the doubledubs
>>
Got a good haul today.
>>
>>30026904
Do tell.
>>
>>30026906
Got a catwoman #51, 2000AD Judge Dredd, Steam Wars, Crossfire, Grimm Fairy Tales, Street Fighter, Zelda, Avatar, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Empire, Wonder Woman, the Tick, Buffy, Borderlands graphic novel and Justice League X Power Rangers Crossover
>>
Finals are fucking done. I got a date tonight, but after that, I'm gonna try to start up again
>>
I like seeing this thread lively. Makes me happy.
>>
>>30015411
>Be Anon
>You wake up, leave your bed and make it look orderly again.
>All your movements were lazy, as if you’d run on autopilot.
>Your alarm hasn’t gone off, but then again, you don’t have a phone right now...
>While you brush your teeth you remember that you’re rich now too, and you can simply buy a new one.
>What you need to do is to talk to Sunset as quickly as possible, and when you got home yesterday you had been too tired to do anything about it.
>...
>You need to shave too
>A sigh escapes you, as you go for the shaving foam, apply it and start to shave.
>You barely even look at what you're doing, only stare yourself in the the eyes.
>This results in you cutting yourself three times, but by the time you wash off the rest of the foam and dry your face the cuts are already gone.
>It makes you wonder why you even bothered to do it carefully before.
>Sure, there is pain, but if there’s no consequences to it?
>You sigh again.
>Even though your healing factor is supercharged and you’ve had the experience of a lifetime yesterday, everything seems to sucks so bad right now.

>As opposed to buying a phone you went to your first course of the day.
>Talking to Sunset would not be easy, but what you have to do must happen face to face anyway.
>You enter the lecture hall and keep lookout for a certain redhead.
>As you spot Sunset a sense of relief washes over you.
>From the way she’s slouching over her desk you can tell she’s not in the best of moods either.
>But as her gaze falls on you her eyes light up.
>Her entire body language changes as she sits up and smiles at you.
>And for a moment time stands still.
>Just having eye contact with her again after not seeing one another for a single day has that reaction on you both.
>God how you missed her.
>>
>>30027554
>...
>Fuck, you're in way over your head.
>“Excuse me,” someone squeezes by you into the lecture hall.
>You hadn’t even realized you were blocking the entrance,.
>At least this snaps you out of your trance.
>You shake your head and walk up to Sunset.
>Your smile fades slightly as you remember that she and everyone and everything from the other reality are time bombs which are about to tear both universes apart.
>You put your bag down next to the seat, with her still sitting down, only staring at you, her mouth is slightly open.
“Mornin'.”
>She suddenly jumps up, knocking her chair over to embrace you.
>She rubs her face in your neck and squeezes the life out of you as if trying to make sure you're real.
>“Anon,” realizing she was using her strength she lets go off you again. “Sorry, I-” she stutters.
“It's okay, I really missed you too,” you tell her as you look into her eyes, lost for a moment.
>You make yourself snap out of it by looking around the room.
>Most people had their attention at you guys as Sunset had just thrown over her chair.
“But it appears we’re making a scene... Sunset, I-” you bite your lip.
>Sunset too looks around as well, “it appears we do~”
>Then both of your smiles fade, and the reasons for it almost overwhelm you again.
>You need to talk about a lot of shit.
>But what can you talk about right now?
>Sunset seems to search for a topic of conversation just as much as you do.
>“So, uhh... How... are you? Like... right now?”
“Fine... I guess. You?”
>“Yeah, same...”
>Cue awkward pause.
“Let's go somewhere private.”
>“Yes,” Sunset jumps in on the suggestion, “let's...”
>>
>>30025979
I'll be honest, wasn't expecting Roseluck, but as I think about it that would make sense. Flutterbutter as the heal slut makes total sense too.
>The doctor takes word
what?
>"I though we could
thought*
>>30025985
>start purging this land from its abominations."
of* its abominations
Nice update m8, looking forward to more, pretty excited to see where you go with this.
>>
>>30028115
Thx 4 the review. None of the mane 6 made sense for plague doctor so I dug around for other characters a little and Roseluck seemed like a good idea.

>take word
I also used it in the vampire update, did you miss it or is it context difference?
>>
>>30028177
I might not have noticed it in your VtM post, or wrote it of as a style choice, otherwise yes, takes word is just nonsensical. by itself, and in this context. To my knowledge its complete gibberish.
>>
>>30027574
Desperate make up sex in the janitors closet when?
>>
>>30028255
like a year, I assume
>>
>>30028255
I would say never
>>
>>30027574
>Soon later you find yourself on the roof of the school.
“Holy, shitwaffles, Sunset.”
>“I know, right?” She moves over to the edge of the roof to look over the city, “What the fuck's going on.”
“Sunset, I- I don't know how much anyone listens in. Your phone-?”
>“Duh,”
>She empties her pockets and stores her handbag and everything behind a vent.
>You follow her and do the same.
>Seems like both of you were paranoid now...
>The two of you walk to the other end of the roof.
“So... where to begin?”
>Sunset shakes her head, “I have no idea- Wait, no. I do know where to start,” she points at you, >“You lied to me.”
>Her voice was quite calm, figuring how much anger you actually feel radiating from her.
>You lied to her?
“Which time?”
>The moment these words leave your mouth you realize what you have done.
>“Oh my god!” she raises her arms as she shouts to the sky and turns around.
“Sunset, no wait! Yes I lied to you. I pulled bad shit and I lied about it” you confess, “but not one time did I ever mean to hurt you with it!”
>“But hurt me you did!” she spins around again, her face contorted in anger... and sadness.
>Her eyes are teary
“I know- or at least I know now... I can see it,” you’re rambling, and from her expression you can tell you should get to the point quickly, “and... and I did know that you would be hurt if you’d find out from anything but me telling you. Th- The weekend didn’t exactly happen as planned. And neither did that... that /thing/.”
>“Well that thing almost ate me! Almost RAPED me!”, she shouts.
“And I managed to hold it!” you shout back at her, “I held it back because I would never allow myself to hurt you that way... And it realized that too. That I was inhibiting it’s action. Hence it went for a new host... It went for you. And it’s all my fault and I know I can never make it unhappen, I can never redeem myself for it.”
>Sunset crosses her arms, “so?”
>>
>>30029038
“S-so?”, you repeat, “What do you mean?”
>“When do you come to the apology-part of your apology?”
“I-”, you’re stunned.
>You didn’t apologize?
“I’m sorry. I- I know what I did to you. I can imagine how it makes you feel. I wanted to tell you everything the second we had a moment to ourselves-”
>“WE HAD A FUCKING MOMENT TO OURSELVES!”
“Sunset-”
>“YOU PULLED TWO BEDS TOGETHER FOR MORE SPACE!”
“YEAH? AND I DIDN’T WANT TO HURT YOU!”
>“BUT HURT ME YOU DID!”
“AND IF I HAD TOLD YOU THEN I WOULD HAVE BROKEN YOU!”
>You feel out of breath at this small shouting match.
“You... needed me to be there for you, not to hurt you further....”, you shake your head, “No that’s not true...”
>She has her fist clenched, and from her expression you can tell that she won’t hold back if she would decide to punch you.
>You look away from her and over the skyline.
“I didn’t want to tell you, ‘cause- cause I-”
>What do you even want to say?
“I don’t want to lose you, just... being selfish, I guess.”
>After you said a few seconds tick before you look back to her.
>Her eyes are still teary, but nothing went down her cheeks yet.
>Her hand hasn’t changed either, it was still clenched to a fist, but by now it was slightly quivering.
>You take half a step closer and take her hand gently.
“You’re cramping up” you say as you open her hand and begin to massage her palm.
>“Idiot...” she only says as she allows the treatment you give her.
>Sunset’s face is going through a range of emotions, mostly cycling back and forth from anger and sadness.
“You shouldn’t overstress your muscles like that... or maybe you haven’t eaten right. A lack of potassium, magnesium or calcium can cause cramps like this.”
>You can’t wrap your mind around what meaningful there is to say for a while, but then you remember another minute detail of why your life sucks
“I kinda... also need to tell you something else.”
>>
>>30029047
The suspense is killing me!
>>
>>30029348
you'll survive another 30 min
>>
>>30029348
That's always the case
>>
>>30029913
>>30029904
>>30029903
triplebump!
>>
>>30029047
>“Oh there’s more?”, Sunset lets out a humorless laugh.
“Yeah, but before that... I’d like to tell you all the shit I pulled.”
>“I’m listening,” she has her eyebrows furrowed and her voice was quite spiteful, but she continues to let’s you hold her hand.
“I found out who you were, and... I creeped on you from afar... idolized you. I made a suit to be part of your world, impress you. But one hell of an impression I’ve made. I-”
>“And that’s the truth?”, she interrupts you.
>You couldn’t quite place her current emotion.
“Yes?”, you say, not sure why she’s questioning it, “I mean, I wouldn’t have gone out super-heroing if it wasn’t for you.
>You laugh with a bit of desperation.
“I’d like to say ‘you make me a better person’, but really I’m just a guy trying to impress a girl. Men... do this kind of shit, we’re severely retarded.”
>Sunset takes your hands now too, “Spitfire fears you’re on your way to become a super-villain.”
>What?
“Really?”
>Well, figuring from what Spitfire knows or assumes about Treehugger...
“I can- I can see that- but I’m not though... you know?”
>You move around, taking Sunset by her hands with you to sit down by the railing of the roof.
“Well, maybe that alien parasite made me one, but... not out of my own free will.”
>She nods and sits down with you, “What separates us from animals is that we can control our urges,” she says, “I- I know what it feels like to... just try and take what you want with no regard for others.”
“Sorry again about that...”
>“I wasn’t talking about the parasite...”, she says, much to your confusion.
“What do you mean then?”
>She doesn’t respond for a few seconds, but you don’t push her.
>“I’m from another dimension, I stole magical artifacts from there to gain power in a world without magic. I was a super villain out of my own free will.”
>>
>>30029959
“You... were?”
>There has been so much going on that you didn’t even think about the hows and whys of her being in this reality.
>“Yes... there was a sealed portal with lots of warning labels, but I got it to work. I wanted to prove my teacher I was smarter than her... What a petty origin story, really.”
>Your heart sinks.
“You- you made a tear between realities ignoring... warnings? Oh god...”, you rub your temples, “fucking hell, telling you just got more complicated.”
>“What?”, she looks at you alarmed, “Wha- what do you mean? Tell me what?”
“That fucking tear. Realities are not supposed to be connected.”
>“Anon?”
“Synergy say that you shouldn’t mess with laws of nature, and Treehugger knows first hand that you shouldn’t.”
>“What. Do you. Mean?”
>You shouldn’t make scripts for your conversations, because people never follow them.
“There’s a rip between Equestria and Earth, and if it’s not fixed it could destroy both realities.”
>She takes a huge breath, “okay...” she hugs her knees, “so, how do we fix it?”
>You hesitate, but there is no use in stalling.
>Still, you’re not able to face her as you.
“Return everything to it's original state and patch the rift.”
>“So...”, she takes a deep breath and lets it out once more, clenching onto her knees and facing away from you as well, “me.”
“And, like, the other Twilight and Starlight.”
>“Yeah, duh.”
“As well as those books that allow communication.”
>“Mhm...”
>There was another long silence.
>>
>>30029964
>“Twilight said that it became easier to open the portal, and as far as I can remember those warning labels it means fabric of reality is getting weaker.”
“That's... not a good sign.”
>“Not in that context, no.”
>There was so much to say to this, yet so little that can actually come to mind.
“Sunset, I-”
>“We need to break up.”
>You bite your lip.
>“I mean, how petty would we have to be put the two of us above an entire universe.”
“Two universes, actually... one for each.”
>She lets out a laugh.
>A sick and desperate laugh.
>Only then she faces you again.
>A disgusted expression doesn't suit her, but seeing it turn sad breaks your heart as well.
>“What if I want to be that petty?”
>And again she almost lunges at you to take you into an embrace.
>It was less forceful this time, she barely even uses any force at all.
>She's weak, drained of any motivation.
>She just needs to be told that everything will be okay.
>And you'd give anything if you could be the person to tell her this and actually mean it.
>So you just use all force you have to press her onto you, to hold her and gently pat her head while she cries.
>As opposed to comforting her you can only tell her something that sends her crying even more violently.
“Then you wouldn't be the girl I fell for.”
>You find yourself in the cheapest of all tragedies: forbidden love.
>And it was only when you taste the salt on your lips that you realize tears were streaming down your face as well.
>>
>>30029969
>“Starlight's gone.”
>Those were the first words after she calmed down again.
>“She used the distraction, she put Twilight under mind control and escaped.”
>You're not sure what to say, the only thing entering your mind was...
“This realities Twilight?”
>She nods, and continues, “Equestrian Starlight then was trying to be all selfless and took the others place to be transported back into prison.”
“Fuck.”
>“Yeah, just for Spitfire to save face... she's despicable.”
>This makes you frown, but you don't go in on it.
“Spitfire will see reason and has to send Starlight back, there’s no saving face when you have to save two fucking realities.”
>“Yeah, no shit,” Sunset wipes away her tears, “but it'll be harder... How did they even know about this cataclysm?”
>You don’t have to ask whom she means with ‘they’.
“My mom is from the future and your counterpart's an alien, they know about what the tesseract is and more weird stuff. So is Chrysalis, by the way. She gave me the symbiote to heal me. I haven’t had a chance to ask her what went wrong... Oh, and your high school principal was an alien too.”
>Sunset has her mouth open for a while before she shrugs, “yeah, naturally. This world’s Celestia’s an alien.... And did you say 'mom'?”
“Treehugger. She- uhh... We are not actually related but... like I was- the fuck... Okay. I was grown in a lap to have the same powers as her. She single-handedly destroyed Hydra twenty years ago and took me in. We grew closer through lots of exposition.”
>“You were grown in a lab? Okay, why not?” Sunset only nods.
>Either of you have reached a level of apathy towards the weirdness of the world.
“So, that kinda updates you on me.”
>>
>>30030209
>Can you tell her the rest too?
>You’re somewhat a part of Hydra now.
>Hydra’s a secret spy organization within a secret spy organization
>You broke into a Wonderbolt warehouse.
>Or how you're going to steal the Tesseract from the Wonderbolts as well.
>Would she relay that information to Spitfire?
>She kept the secret of being Spider-Woman from the public, and you know she has not been on the Wonderbolts' roster as of a week ago, but you haven't checked today.
>You bite your lip.
>Is that how Treehugger feels?
>All you want is to protect Sunset, even if it's from information she might like to have.
>Sunset stands up.
>“I know what I have to do now,” she says gloomy.
“Sunset?”
>You go after her as she takes her belongings again.
“Sunset, what are you going to do?”
>“I've learned that sometimes ignorance IS bliss.”
>She clasps on her webshooters, otherwise remaining in her casual wear.
>Her mask stays in hand as she turns to you one more time.
>“Anon,” she leans in and gives you a kiss on the cheek, “farewell.”
>Then she dashes off to the edge of the roof.
“Sunset!”
>You try shouting after her, but she doesn't hear you.
>Well, she probably does hear, however, she chooses to ignore you.
>And you understand.
>The two of you don't work out.
>Any additional second you spend together just means suffering.
>You turn around even before she was out of view, and begin to go down into the building again.
“Farewell, Sunset.”
>>
File: 1487887650020.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487887650020.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>30030216
I was unprepared for these feels.
>>
>>30030216
Wasn't expecting this. Good job
>>
File: 1454042100502.jpg (145KB, 700x797px) Image search: [Google]
1454042100502.jpg
145KB, 700x797px
>>
>>30029038
>>“You lied to me.”
>“Which time?”
I kek'd
>>
>>30022858
>Be Anonymous
>You are once again in a hospital room
>This time Vinyl is laying in the bed and you along with Octavia keep her company
>Redheart collected some blood sample from her and sent it for analysis
>That was the point where the nurse's expression turned into a wary one
>The blood just wouldn't come out
>Now she's checking her blood pressure
>"I'm fine, guys." Vinyl insists. "I was in a freezer for hours, it must be some sort of cold. Though I am hungry again."
>"Just a few tests to be sure." Redheart murmurs for the tenth time
>"It is fine Vinyl. They were going to run some teats anyway." Octavia speaks. "We are going to eat all we want once we are out of here. It'll be a celebration." She entangles her fingers with hers
>It still feels weird to see them like this, they never revealed this side of their relationship before
>You are staring
>You should stop staring before you get teased by Vinyl again
>"This is..." Redheart sounds confused. "You have a blood pressure of 60 over 20. How are you still... awake?" She says
>It is at this moment some guy in a lab coat comes in
>"Here's the resuts you asked for Clare." He says. "Gotta say, this is not what I expected at all."
>Nurse Redheart starts reading the paper as the guy leaves the room
"What does it say?" You ask, hoping that Vinyl is safe
>For all you know, she could die now
>She talked, right? That was what you wanted
>The rest is arbitrary it seems
>"What is you blood type?" Nurse asks Vinyl
>"Zero positive. Why?" She asks expectantly
>"Not anymore." She says with an addled voice. "You have no blood type now."
>"What?"
>"What?"
"What?"
>You all ask at the same time
"Is that even possible?" You challenge
>"Apperantly it is." She says
>"But... What does that mean?" Vinyl asks
>>
>>30034025
>"I don't know." She replies. "What I do know is that your body should be in shock from extreme blood loss right now. I'll get you a serum and we need blood transfusion aswell."
"I can do it." You pitch in. "Any type is fine right?
>You feel like maybe doing this could put your conscience at ease a little
>"That's sweet of you, Anonymous, but I would like to be the one who shares blood with Vinyl." Octavia says with a light blush on her face
>"Wow, don't fight over me you guys." Vinyl says with a smug, sultry grin on her face. "There is enough of me for both of you."
>Unf...
>This new Vinyl might be too much for your heart
>"Ahem~" Redheart gets your attention. "Well, actually, I need both of you so... good news?"
>"Oooh! It's a threso-" Octavia shuts Vinyl up by pressing a hand to her mouth
>"Vinyl, please!" She says with a red face while removing her hand
>"Okay, okay." Vinyl rolls her eyes. "Let's get this over with then."
>"I'm glad to see that you've reached a decision." Redheart says. "I'll go get the apparatus.
>You faintly hear her whispering something about teenagers to herself as she exits the room
>You back to Vinyl and see that mischievous look in her eyes
>You'll be tending to Anon Jr.'s needs once you get home if she continues with these "jokes"

That's all for now. Hope you guys like it. I even posted an image this time!
>>
>>30034025
>"You have no blood type now."
Do you know how blood types work?
Because if they don't know what she needs they won't risk her getting the wrong blood

You can say that there are no antigens on her red blood cells like with type 0, but neither are there any Antibodies within the blood plasma like with Type AB. With no discernable antibodies in her rhesus blood group system.
What does that mean?
That she might be able to accept any blood, but some tests need to be ran before that.

secret lesbian/bisexual couple is fine, but weird medical procedures and facts put me out of my immersion
>>
>>30034132
I know about blood type and how it works. I even double checked it while writing this part. I was going to have an explanation about how she had no antigens AND antibodies in her blood, but I forgot for some reason.
>>
>>30034210
ok, they still wouldn't immediately allow just anyone to give her blood, too risky.
>>
File: deadpool_vs_punisher_002_15.png (2MB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
deadpool_vs_punisher_002_15.png
2MB, 1000x1500px
>>
>>30034284
>What is even happening?
I wish I knew Frank, I wish I knew.
>>
>>30034284
>>30034373
I have a feeling Pinkie is that Matadoor person.

I read the Power Rangers Justice League comic. It's interesting and I'm tempted to do a small but funny green of it.
>>
>>30034380
Do it, man. Always like reading one off stories from you.
>>
>>30034386
Then I'll get on it once I finished the Therapist update.

Should I make the one-shot funny stupid or what cause I have a few weird ideas for it
>>
>>30034399
>Should I make the one-shot funny stupid or what cause I have a few weird ideas for it
It's a one-shot, go nuts!
>>
>>30029038
>“But hurt me you did!”
was the Jar Jar twice slip on purpose?
>>30029964
>“Synergy say
says
>>30030209
>I was grown in a lap to have
lab*
>Either of you have
either is a bit weird here, Both* would work better.
>>
>>30034132
God bless autism.
>>
>>30034032
aswell isn't one word.
>>30034032
Lewd Vinyl is best Vinyl, I can never get enough of that.
>>
>>30034284
Did that fucking wet back insult Hot Pockets?....KILL THE FUCKER DEADPOOL, RIP OUT HIS SPINE AND THROAT FUCK HIM WITH IT!!!
>>
>>30035358
>>“But hurt me you did!”
>was the Jar Jar twice slip on purpose?
Yoda
and yes it was. It's a weird emphasis I probably mistranslated.
I didn't mean to X.
- But "X" is exactly what you did.
- But "X", you did anyway.

I've taken creative freedom before, but this time it probably hasn't had the impact I wanted to.

thank you for the mistake spotting
>>
>>30036544
Yup, also cant believe I misremembered best green midget with that abomination.
>>
From the last Therapist update

“That’s the plan? Just wait?” you asked, sighing as you looked at the black haired girl.
> “We can hide or fight. I'm positive that we can't watch over you and fight at the same time,” Octavia said, leaning against the wall.
>She started to pull out a few things out of her purse while you rubbed a hand through your hair.
“There has to be a way out of this,” you said, your hand rubbing some warm hairball on your lap.
>When did a hairball get on your lap?
>You were a little curious and scared as you looked down to see Vinyl’s head on your lap.
>She glances at you, smiling, all the while snuggling your lap like a pillow.
“Vinyl,” you said evenly.
> “Yes~,” she said in a sing song kind of way.
“Why’re you on my lap?” you asked trying to sound polite.
>It’s not everyday you’re used as a pillow.
> “I can’t do a lot of stuff since we’re hiding. So I figured I might as well relax until we leave,” she said, closing her eyes while smiling.
“And you couldn’t do it with Octavia?” you asked, looking at the black haired girl but turning away instantly.
>Seeing Octavia glaring was pretty scary.
> “I’m fine right here and the little head massage is nice,” Vinyl said, closing her eyes and relaxing once more.
>You sighed and continued to lightly scratch her head since you couldn’t move.
>It was like Lime was here.
>The only big difference was that Vinyl was a sexy villainess and not a cat.
>You were so absorbed in petting Vinyl’s head and thinking of a way out, you almost freaked out when you felt something lean on you.
>Looking to your side, you saw a familiar mess for black hair on your shoulder.
“Octavia?” you asked, not sure if you should be surprised or not.
> “I’m a bit tired and need a bit of a rest,” she simply said, wrapping her arm around yours.
>You could feel a blush forming on your face as Octavia held your arm in between her chest.
>>
>>30036649
Sexy villiness threeway when?
>>
>>30036649
>She started to pull out a few things out of her purse while you rubbed a hand through your hair.
its like you stopped halfway making the same sentence, you could remove the first out* or replace out of* with from. Also
>Cat Lime, and petting lewd Vinyl, on top on cuddly Octavia?
My heart and dick is fighting for survival.
>>
>>30036695
Its fourway(forgot possible/probable Limestone cat girl), maybe five, if Gilda is drunk and doesn't have a girlfriend at the moment...although if Limestone just stays in cat mode she might just watch.
>>
>>30036649
single post update?
cause we want more here
>>
>>30036752
Gonna post it in a moment
>>
>>30036752
Be glad we even have this, some of our writefags haven't updated anything in months.
Says one of the before mentioned offenders.
>>
>>30036799
but he namefags every other in a while to make our dick twitch
even if it only makes it harder on us that he left
hi keats
>>
>>30036752
Having a few problems on my end for some reason. Gonna take a moment or 2 to fire it out
>>
>>30036826
Wrong dude.
>>
>>30036907
well, you stopped officially like a week ago
(but you only iced blue beetle, not /k/anon)
>>
>>30036649
>It was like a weird form of torture for you as they kept on nuzzling you.
>You needed to think of a plan or else you’ll be stuck here for a while.
>Not that it’s a bad thing.
>Guess you might as well get comfortable.
>It’s not like someone’s gonna come by and distract Spider-Woman.
>.....
>.....Wait.
>>
>>30036992
“I think I have an idea,” you said, trying to pull your phone out of your pocket.
>The girls just hummed as you held your phone and started to dial a number.
>You sat there, listening to the phone ring while you silently hope she’ll pick up.
>It stopped ringing as a familiar voice said, “What’s up?”
>>
>>30037010
“Gilda, I need your help. Can you get to the mall or somewhere close and blow up a mailbox or something,” you said quickly.
> “Okay…. I’m gonna need a reason why,” she asked from the other line.
“I got Spider-Woman after my ass so I need a distraction,” you said, hoping it was enough.
>You didn’t want to tell her about your breakfast date just yet.
> “Not a problem i can be there in a minute or two,” Gilda said, hanging up on the other end.
>>
>>30037014
Sorry for the small updates. Something is wrong on my end
>>
>>30036992
>>30037010
>>30037014
what's with the bite sized updates?

is he becoming the super villainess handler now?
choreographing them around
>>
>>30037014
Is your captcha fucking with you or something?
>>30037023
I have never seen a problem that would result in this before, hope you figure out the weirdness going on.
>>
>>30037032
>>30037039
I'm gonna try. Hopefully it'll be nothing and it fixes itself
>>
>>30037014
> “Not a problem i can be there in a minute or two,”
,* after problem, and capitalize I.
>>30037052
Good luck, and I'm looking forward to seeing how Anon makes it up to Gilda.
>>
>>30036930
Yes but it was a while before that that I stopped writting for blue beetle.
On a somewhat related note, after about ten or so revisions, the next /k/ anon should be about ready to post. Just need to do a little editing. I should have it up some time either this afternoon or maybe this evening.
>>
>>30037062
As long as its more than 2 posts, I bet it will be worth it.
>>
>>30037062
>the next /k/ anon should be about ready to post
one after another declares their intent to post, and I'm just waiting a courteous gap in between green dumps
>>
>>30034032
>Be Redheart
>You decided to drop by the lab before doing the transfusion
>You'd rather not risk a patients life based on what may be a mistake
>You walk in and find the same guy that gave you the results
>He's busy with a centrifuge
"Hey, uh sorry." You get his attention. "Are you certain about this test results? They seem... strange."
>"Heh. I know what you mean." He answers. "But we triple checked it, by machine and manually. This blood doesn't react to any antigen or antibody, including various animal's."
>What could've caused such a change? Who attacked them? How did she healed so fast?
>All these questions...
>"You need anything else?" His voice breaks you out of your thoughts
"N-no. No, thanks." You turn around and leave the room
>You should call this in, there is definitely something going on with this girl
>Better to keep watching her for now

This little update is for your >>30034244
immersion, my friend. Let it never be said I don't value my reader's opinions.

>>30035477
I always forget about "as well". Thx for the review, glad you enjoyed.

>>30037023
I don't care as long as there are updates.
>>
>>30037084
Should be three, but if I can I'll see if I can add some more.

>>30037092
Go ahead and post if you want to, I sertainly wont mind. It'll be a little bit before I'm ready to post anything.
>>
>>30037110
Thanks. I'm just getting a connection error message when I try to post something more than a few sentances
>>
>>30037125
>It'll be a little bit before I'm ready to post anything.
yeah me too, I'm just gonna do it more properly tomorrow
>>
>>30037137
That's alright too I guess. I'm just happy to have something to contribute again.
>>
>>30037130
I usually activate the captcha and then copy paste whatever I want to write, then post it that way. It works for me.
>>
>>30037166
Thanks for the advice. Hopefully it goes away later. Now to write that funny hero and power ranger thing
>>
>>30037110
>How did she healed so fast?
heal*
>>30037177
Looking forward to it
>>
bump from 9
>>
>>30035438
>calling someone autist for knowing gasic medical science
Well, guess what? There is a skeleton inside your body right now.
>>
File: 718589.gif (1MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
718589.gif
1MB, 500x209px
>>30038335
2 spoopy 4 me
>>
Continuing from https://pastebin.com/MNVQayk2 kinda.

>You are Anon.
>And, like most days, you are awakened by the shrill chirping of your alarm clock.
>As you attempt to roll over and shut it off, you feel the sensation of someone clinging tightly to your chest.
>Looking down, you see the fiery mass of hair belonging to Sunset Shimmer using your chest as a pillow.
>Further inspection of her reveals that she did not take off her costume when she got into bed last night.
>Poor girl must have been dead tired.
>Carefully extracting yourself from her grasp you make your way into the bathroom to begin your day.
>About ten minutes later, you are making breakfast in the kitchen as you hear Sunset start her day.
>Sunset's day usually begins with her mumbling curses at the sun, the floor, and just about anything between her and her morning cup of coffee.
>Luckily for you, she seems to equate you and said coffee.
>Mostly because you usually get up before her and make it.
>You don't even want to think about what would happen if she had to make it herself.
>But enough about that you have waffles to finish cooking.
>By the time Sunset stumbles into the kitchen you have a cup of coffee waiting for her and just shy of a dozen waffles.
>"Thank's Tiger," the spectacular spider-grouch mutters, slowly sipping on the cup of joe in front of her.
"Goodmorning to you too sunshine."
>>
>>30038822
>An hour later and the two of you are in the car on your way to your respective places of work.
>Sunset at the Daily Bugle and you about thirty minutes down the road at Front Line's office.
>Over the last few months there's been a kind of exodus from the Daily Bugle, especially since Jameson sold it to run for mayor of New York.
>Though you were the only one not to wish him any kind of luck.
>After all, he does kinda have it out for your girlfriend.
>Which, while infuriating, is also somewhat funny.
>Especially since, until his mayoral run, Jamison had employed Sunset as his secretary.
>And he still wonders why Spider-Woman knew his schedule
>But, as much as you dislike Jameson, at least he had some integrity.
>The new guy definitely does not.
>Jameson's chair wasn't even cold by the time Bennett changed the format from Superhero related news to the scandals of celebrities and politicians.
>And best of all, when you wouldn't work on the weekends for free, the motherless bastard fired you for "Drinking on the job."
>So you, like many other former Bugle employees, you joined up with Front Line as the resident IT.
>Your job there is easy enough, you just have to make sure the reporters don't completely fuck up the computers, printers, and other electronics.
>And when you inevitably fail that, fix their fuck-ups.
>Still, it's a decent job, and the pay is nothing to sneeze at.
>Plus most days you get to spend lunch with Sunset.
>>
>>30038830
I'll finish posting as soon as my internet stops being retarded.
>>
>>30038909
I seem to be experiancing maximum levels of absolute horse-shit right now, I'll update the pastebin now, and see if I can get the rest of the green posted later.
>>
Hot new paste here.
>https://pastebin.com/TLDRQrCm
>>
File: 1494146063317.png (534KB, 1264x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494146063317.png
534KB, 1264x1080px
>>30022666
A T H L E T I C H I P S
>>
>>30039203
good to see you writing again
>>
>>30039203
>>30040567
Agreed. Here's to more /k/ Anon or something else your thinking.
>>
>>30040009
>>
>>30041288
>>
Page9
>>
>>30037052
>>30038909
Add one to the list. I can't post from Laptop or PC anymore... connection error every time.
Mobilephone still works

New update is in pastebin
Spider-Shim ch1 - the Superior Spider-Man - http://pastebin.com/P4Mawhsw
Spider-Shim ch2 - Meet the contestants - http://pastebin.com/pGJV6pUZ
Spider-Shim ch3 - The great and powerful - http://pastebin.com/fYHRDTA3
>>
>>30030216
>Be Sunset.
>You feel light headed.
>You're swinging through New Yoke in your casual wear.
>Well, except for the mask, but your identity is the last thing you're worrying about right now.
>Not that it would matter anymore, you don’t plan to see another sunrise in this reality.
>For a moment the thought of just revealing yourself crosses your mind.
>Just to mess with people, and maybe make Synergy's life complicated.
>But you're not that petty.
>You don't like her, you're not even sure why, but you have no reason to be mean to her.
>You sigh as you land in front of the Wonderbolt Tower.
>People are staring at you because of your getup, but you don’t heed it any mind, and neither should they.
>This is the Wonderbolt Tower after all.
>Heroes enter and leave here frequently.
>The building wasn't very busy, only two receptionists waiting, and four security guards, two on either side of the doors, and two on the hallway leading further in.
>From the entrance you made it’s quite clear who you are, but it still comes as a surprise to you that they simply let you enter.
>They look after you, sure, but they seem bored.
>>
>>30042669
so apparently I can regularly shitpost, but whenever I copy something into the text-field I get connection errors.
>>
>>30042868
Same problem I had
>>
>>30042910
>had
not anymore?

I tested around and was able to copypaste in other threads on mlp and other boards
I even reset my modem for a new IP and tried the copypasta on my mobilephone, but it got connection error'd again
>>
>>30042950
Haven't tried since last night. Hopefully I'll have more of my one shot idea and I'll try posting at work
>>
>>30042986
would you mind trying to post lines 243 to 256 from http://pastebin.com/fYHRDTA3 in response to >>30042780
>>
I'm tying to post an Black Cat Anon update but I keep getting a "Connection Error" message. Am I getting recognized as spam? I did post 2 max character greens in rapid succession last night.
>>
>>30043055
welcome to the club

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque sed nulla bibendum, tempus tortor quis, suscipit quam. Nulla eu enim pretium, commodo massa in, tincidunt lectus. Integer nunc erat, imperdiet ut eros non, convallis finibus diam. Nulla volutpat odio id diam vehicula, aliquet ultricies velit scelerisque. Etiam ut lorem porttitor, laoreet sapien a, lobortis nunc. Fusce libero arcu, egestas sit amet molestie eget, pellentesque eu sem. Integer leo tellus, tempus at turpis et, eleifend vestibulum purus. Phasellus dapibus ligula placerat, posuere ante non, suscipit nibh. Curabitur id mattis arcu.

Quisque a quam purus. Maecenas mollis ipsum ipsum, maximus congue velit auctor et. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Etiam est ligula, pretium vitae rutrum sit amet, porttitor ut quam. Nam in varius dolor. Mauris egestas interdum est, non tristique felis sagittis vitae. Mauris tincidunt malesuada neque sed volutpat. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce interdum commodo lobortis. Etiam maximus ipsum nisi, at finibus sem sollicitudin et. Mauris blandit, dolor ut lobortis sagittis, quam sapien pharetra arcu, eu facilisis erat felis eu nulla. Integer et pharetra nibh. Nullam eleifend pellentesque mi, et iaculis leo sollicitudin eleifend. Aenean purus arcu, tincidunt ut cursus sit amet, luctus in dui. Maecenas ex ex, sollicitudin non tempus sed, dictum a nisi. Fusce tempus velit lacus, sit amet rutrum nibh sollicitudin ac.

Nullam viverra, elit quis efficitur mollis, sem metus tincidunt tellus, id accumsan magna ante ut purus. Cras eget mi neque. Ut lacinia, felis in molestie dapibus, nulla justo vehicula massa, in porta velit elit nec ante. Donec a urna at velit maximus aliquam eleifend a eros. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nam turpis leo, aliquet non porta in, molestie vestibulum quam.
>>
>>30043028
Didn't work
>>
>>30043088
>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque sed nulla bibendum, tempus tortor quis, suscipit quam. Nulla eu enim pretium, commodo massa in, tincidunt lectus. Integer nunc erat, imperdiet ut eros non, convallis finibus diam. Nulla volutpat odio id diam vehicula, aliquet ultricies velit scelerisque. Etiam ut lorem porttitor, laoreet sapien a, lobortis nunc. Fusce libero arcu, egestas sit amet molestie eget, pellentesque eu sem. Integer leo tellus, tempus at turpis et, eleifend vestibulum purus. Phasellus dapibus ligula placerat, posuere ante non, suscipit nibh. Curabitur id mattis arcu.
>Quisque a quam purus. Maecenas mollis ipsum ipsum, maximus congue velit auctor et. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Etiam est ligula, pretium vitae rutrum sit amet, porttitor ut quam. Nam in varius dolor. Mauris egestas interdum est, non tristique felis sagittis vitae. Mauris tincidunt malesuada neque sed volutpat. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Fusce interdum commodo lobortis. Etiam maximus ipsum nisi, at finibus sem sollicitudin et. Mauris blandit, dolor ut lobortis sagittis, quam sapien pharetra arcu, eu facilisis erat felis eu nulla. Integer et pharetra nibh. Nullam eleifend pellentesque mi, et iaculis leo sollicitudin eleifend. Aenean purus arcu, tincidunt ut cursus sit amet, luctus in dui. Maecenas ex ex, sollicitudin non tempus sed, dictum a nisi. Fusce tempus velit lacus, sit amet rutrum nibh sollicitudin ac.
>Nullam viverra, elit quis efficitur mollis, sem metus tincidunt tellus, id accumsan magna ante ut purus. Cras eget mi neque. Ut lacinia, felis in molestie dapibus, nulla justo vehicula massa, in porta velit elit nec ante. Donec a urna at velit maximus aliquam eleifend a eros. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nam turpis leo, aliquet non porta in, molestie vestibulum quam.

oh what the heck!
>>
>>30043095
Holy shit. You can write that but we can't do our green?
>>
FUCKING GOOOOK MOOOOOT!
>>
>>30043151
What happened?
>>
>tfw google asked me 6 captchas today before I could make a search
Dafuq is going on guys?
>>
>>30043185
writefags can't post their stories anymore
>>
>>30043190
Fucking why?
>>
>>30043197
we get connection-error'd when we want to post our green
>>
>>30043206
That's bullshit. Is it a error or on purpose?
>>
>>30043216
it's happening to all of us.
>>
>>30043220
Is it only If you post green?
>>
>>30022666
>testing
>>
>>30043225
Untitled wrote this >>30043095 and it worked fine but when we do more than a few lines of green, we get a connection error message
>>
>>30043230
try to post what i wrote here >>30043028
>>
>>30022666
Multiple threads are having the same issue. What the fuck is happening?
>The Gookpocalypse.
>>
>>30043272
it's also on >>>/qa/1264714

already submitted http://www.4chan.org/feedback
>>
>>30043287
Just checked the Dazzling thread and they just posted some green. Try posting something now if you can
>>
>>30043511
nope
>>
>>30043511
I tried to post the dazzling green that was just posted there on the /qa/ test thread and it worked...
>>
>>30043532
Damn
>>
>>30044195
This could be a death sentence for the thread if whatever is causing it is not fixed soon.
>>
>>30044261
Try now it's working on other threads and boards.
>>
>>30044264
Still getting that fucking error.
>>
>>30022715
THIS WAS NOT A BLESSING AT ALL
>>
>>30044309
There is always a price.
>>
>>30038830
>Four hours later you and Sunset are standing in line at some hipster cafe, not either of your first choices, but it's exactly half way between your respective places of employ.
>Sunset is staring at the menu trying to decide if she wants an over-priced coffee when you feel a sharp tugging on your hip.
>>
>>30044353
Can't seem to post more than two lines at a time.
>>
>>30044364
That sucks. Hopefully this gets fixed
>>
>>30044657
they can't just not fix it... can they?
>>
>>30044785
I hope not cause this is some bullshit
>>
>>30030216
>Be Sunset.
>You feel light headed.
>You're swinging through New Yoke in your casual wear.
>Well, except for the mask, but your identity is the last thing you're worrying about right now.
>Not that it would matter anymore, you don’t plan to see another sunrise in this reality.
>For a moment the thought of just revealing yourself crosses your mind.
>Just to mess with people, and maybe make Synergy's life complicated.
>But you're not that petty.
>You don't like her, you're not even sure why, but you have no reason to be mean to her.
>You sigh as you land in front of the Wonderbolt Tower.
>People are staring at you because of your getup, but you don’t heed it any mind, and neither should they.
>This is the Wonderbolt Tower after all.
>Heroes enter and leave here frequently.
>The building wasn't very busy, only two receptionists waiting, and four security guards, two on either side of the doors, and two on the hallway leading further in.
>From the entrance you made it’s quite clear who you are, but it still comes as a surprise to you that they simply let you enter.
>They look after you, sure, but they seem bored.
>Yeah, just some superhero checking in, no big deal.
>You make your way through the deserted lobby, approach one of the receptionists and speak before she could even do her greeting.
“I need to talk to Spitfire.”
>She smiles and nods slowly, “yes, hold on.”
>You impatiently tap your hands on the counter as she struggles to type on her computer.
>Lady, if you have that severe of a case of the Monday-mornings maybe you shouldn’t be a receptionist.
>As you look around you see the second receptionist idly bobbing her head.
>That one seems to be just as much out of it.
>>
>>30045211
>Your eyes go to the security guards who just lull around.
“What's going on?”
>Your receptionist looks up again, “Spitfire is not in the building.”
“No. With you,” you gesture to her, “with all of you,” your hands go further to include the others in your gesture, “You're drugged! Or... or something.”
>She slowly shakes her head, “no, we are not allowed to take drugs, we- hmm...” she takes a breath, “we have to give a sense of professionalism.”
>Oh, the irony.
“But you're still here? Like mentally? Okay, ahh...”, you try to think of something, “who was the last person to come in here?”
>“Miss Sparkle was here last, she was with a hooded woman.”
>Twilight and a hooded woman.
>And they are mind controlled to a degree.
>Starlight.
>The receptionist rubg her temple and makes a strained expression.
“Come on, fight the mind-control.”
>“Mind-control?” She seems to go back to being dull, “what do you mean?”
>This is a lost cause.
>As much as it pains you to leave her like this you need to hurry.
“Where did they go?”
>“Oh, I assume to the morgue.”
“The morgue?”
“Miss Sparkles badge had been deactivated because she's deceased, that's why I had to give her back her rights, and then some new ones.”
“And you didn’t ask- right, mind-control.”
>You almost wanted to dash off at this point, but catch yourself before you left.
“You don't think you can give me a badge with access to the morgue, do you?”
>>
>>30045214
>Not even a minute later you're running through the basement of the Wonderbolt Tower of New York, right underneath the hospital wing portion.
>There were two more pairs security guards down hear, and disregard for you running in the halls was uncanny.
>But then again, the hallway is adorned with the occasional energy blast and bullet hole, and even some casings on the floor, and they don’t seem to mind about that either.
>You can see some blood as well, but the one guard whom it seems to come from doesn’t mind.
>As it wasn’t a lot of blood you don’t bother to stop and help him as you continue to go for the morgue.
>The reason why Twilight and Starlight would break in here eludes you.
>Only if Twilight...
>No, you don't see that happen.
>And before you can think of any viable reason you already spot Starlight down the hallway.
>This... doesn't quite make sense.
>She's bend over, leaning against the wall as a man wearing a doctors outfit is rubbing her back.
>As you come closer you see she looks sick.
>“You'd be, hehe...” she lets out a bit of laughter, but got interrupted by herself having to control herself from not throwing up, “you're not whom I had expected to come... Sunset, right?”
“Yes...”, you confirm your identity, taking off your mask.
>Starlight doesn't seem like she would attack you, and your spider-sense doesn't alert you to any imminent danger either.
>The doctor pats Starlight on the back and, “you’ll feel better soon.”
“Where’s Twilight?”, you ask, ignoring the doc.
>“In there,” she nods towards the door labeled 'Morgue NY01', and rights herself up, “right now... I'm not the danger.”
>>
Hey guy's, the incest thread figured it out.....>>30045211
awwwww, whatever. Just type original text in the options space before posting.
>>
>>30045225
>You clench your jaw.
>If she's not the danger...
“What did you do to her?!”, you snarl.
>“It's not my influence, she broke free of it and went gone mad all on her own.” Her expression tells you she was not fond of it either. “I could see inside her head, and it’s a mess.”
“Don’t talk about Twilight that way!”, you clench your fist.
>Starlight seems unimpressed at your unspoken threat, “oh, you shouldn’t call her that. She doesn’t like that,” she even smiles, “Split personalities, not the best of minds to try and control.”
>This is bad...
>But you can’t waste your time on Starlight right now.
>You look to the door to 'Morgue NY01', take a breath and move to open it.
>Again, your trusty spider-sense lays torment so you guess there was no ambush.
>“There's like... a tube of something next to the door. Rub some on your upper lip.”
>You look back to Starlight.
>“For the smell, you know?”
“Thanks... I guess.”
>“And, you know, I'll be gone when you two are done.”
>You're conflicted between storming in to help Twilight, and getting Starlight to cooperate.
“No, you'll come with, you're going to fix her.”
>“Do you have the time to negotiate?”, she stretches herself and begins to walk towards the exit, “I just want to be free now, I'm not gonna make trouble, okay? You'll not hear of me again.”
>>
>>30045242
“No,” you web her back and hold her, “you have powers, you can use them to help others. If you just stand idly by while bad stuff happens you're just as guilty.”
>You can’t see her expression, but she’s not walking further, so you guess you have her attention.
“With great power comes great responsibility.”
>“Do you have that from a fortune cookie or something?”, Starlight asks as she turns around.
“You're coming with me.”
>As you move to pull her back, your spider-sense goes off for the first time today.
>You lose contact with the ground as she lifts you up magically.
>Writhing like a fish out of water you lost proper control over your body.
>You can move, but without touching the ground you can't propel yourself in any direction.
>“Melee versus magic, there's no-”
>You web her mouth, and yank her head forward to your fist.
>She immediately drops you and goes down herself.
“Pride cometh before the-”, you change from a mocking shakespearean tone to ghetto, “in yo face, bitch.”
>Starlight however doesn't respond anymore
>...
>You knocked her clean out.
>Whatever, you don't have time for this.
>You turn to the morgue again.
“Twilight...”
>You open the door and walk in.
>>
>>30045233
Original form*
>>
>>30045614
It isn't working for me. Tried typing capitalized, lowercase, space, not spaced etc.
>>
>>30025013
Okay this might finally work.

"No."
>He looks at you, a pained expression across his face.
>"Come on, it'll be adorable."
"Nuh-uh. The last thing I want to be right now is cute."
>His whiny face suddenly becomes deadpan.
>"Well then, I guess you'll just have to walk home since web-slinging isn't an option anymore. With those injuries of yours, be sure to at least put up an entertaining last fight if anyone jumps you."
>You scowl.
"Hey, I can fend for myself just fine."
>Your only response was the same stoic face.
>It only makes you angrier.
"Do you even know what'll happen to my reputation if a picture got out of me clinging on to you? If they don't see me as a menace now, they sure will then."
>A small smile manages to find its way onto his face.
>"I'm sure all the photographers in Canterlot are vigilantly awake at one in the morning, so that they can catch the beloved super-heroine Spider-Woman being caught in the act."
>He extends a hand towards you.
>"How dare she betray the people? She's been lost to the whims of evil. It must've been that treacherous yet dastardly charming villain Black Cat! Oh, woe is—"
"Okay, shut up. I get it."
>He nods towards his hand.
>"Then prove that you do."
>You hesitantly stare at his hand for a moment, before finally placing your hand in his.
>You swear that for a moment, you see Black Cat's eyes twinkle.
>"Hurrah, heterosexuality reaffirmed! I do have the ability pick up girls, but only after I back them into a corner where's they have no choice."
>He twirls around on one foot, effectively guiding your arm around his neck.
>You fall forward onto his back.
>You can only hope for both of your sake that his comment was made in satire.
"I'm so proud of you. I was almost certain that you were gay, since you always wear tights and never talk to any of the villianesses."
>"You know what's crazy? I thought you were gay too, since you're always bitchy and never talk to any of the superheroes."
>>
>>30046213
>You snicker.
"Shut up."
>He brings your other arm over his shoulder.
>"No, you."
"Wow, I didn't know I was having a conversation with a eight year ooOOO-"
>Your comeback is cut short as Black Cat leaps off the roof.
>You feel the force of the recoil through Black Cat as the grappling hook is fired.
>"I'm sorry, what were you saying?"
"Nevermind. Nothing you didn't know already anyways."
>Saved it.
"Anyways, head that way. I'll tell you when to stop," you say pointing in the direction of your abode.
>"Yes, ma'am."
>You scoff.
"You know, if you were this polite all the time, I wouldn't hate you as much."
>"Well then, let's do some thinking. Normally, your hatred for me is zero. If we're gonna decrease that value, it's going to go into the negatives."
"Don't you dare finish that thought."
>"The opposite of hate is love. Therefore, if I keep being nice to you, you'll finally fall heads over heel for me."
"Don't push it, Cat."
>"It works! We're practically at a nickname level now."
>As he continues swinging, a slow rhythm develops.
>Like you had predicted, it was tamer, slower than yours.
>Unlike before, the wind blows gently against your face.
>As Black Cat's uncharacteristically soft rhythm drones on, you begin to realize how tired you really are.
>Your eyelids begin to grow heavy as you lean against Black Cat's back.
>Reentering a state of tranquility, you start to drift-
>"By the way, do you wear anything under your costume?"
>>
>>30046223
"Oh, wouldn't you like to know~"
>You slowly guide your hands down his chest.
>Locating a place on his ribs where you landed a punch during your fight with him, you push down on it.
>Your suspicions are confirmed as Black Cat yelps out in pain, grip releasing from the grappling hook.
>"Holy fucking baby Jesus! Jesus Christ!"
>Reacting quickly, he shoots out a hook at a brick wall.
>Retracting the line, he pulls himself towards the building.
>Catching his breath as he stays suspended in the air, he turns his head back towards you.
>"Are you crazy? Are you outta your mind?"
>You only shrug in response.
"Think of it as payback for the crap that you pulled tonight. Besides, that's probably the most action you'll ever get out of me."
>He opens his mouth to argue, then promptly closes it.
>"If both points weren't so true, I'd probably let you drop on the pavement below right now."
>Is that so?
"Aww, but if you do that, you won't have a 'cool costumed friend to hang out with' anymore..."
>"Fuck off."
>You giggle.
"You know you're cute whenever you're not acting like a complete jackass, right?"
>A brief silence.
>It was his turn now to be flustered.
>"Y-you too."
>Spectacular.
"'Y-you too' indeed," you say, mimicking the stutter, "If you're done whining about all the pain my beat-down has caused you, we can get a move-on."
>"I will once you answer the lingering question."
"Why do you even want to know that?", you sigh.
>"Why are you so reluctant to tell me?", he retorts.
>A devious grin crosses your face.
"Let's see which other spots are sensitive~"
>There's a noticeable spike in fear in the tone of his voice.
>"Okay, okay! Tone it down you schadenfreude-drunk nymphomaniac!"
>You only smile a warm smile back.
"This is coming from the kid dressed in a BDSM outfit."
>"H-hey! It's most definitely not a BDSM outfit. I think it looks cool..."
>He pouts at you.
"Whatever you say, dork."
>>
>>30046237
How did you do it?
>>
>>30046282
Use the [Post a Reply] function at the top and bottom of the page.
Put "Original Form" in the Options section.
Put green in textbox.
Solve Captcha twice. Once on the window, again on a separate page.
>>
>>30046459
Thanks
>>
>>30022666
She satan
>>
>>30046237
really enjoying this story so far
>>
>>30047576
She is a semen demon.
>>
>>30045242
>and went gone mad all on
you only need went or gone, both of them are redundant here.
>>
>>30045242
>You'll not hear of me again
wont
>>30045256
“in yo face, bitch.”
kek
>>
>>30046237
Sunset will lewd him, she will lewd him so hard.
>>
>>30049419
I would say that as well
>>
>>30046237
"I like how your mind immediately jumps to BDSM though."
>>
>>30049419
I'd like more stories whereit's not sunset to take the initiative. But then again all Anons need to be beta cucks
>>
File: 1485302160523.png (30KB, 399x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485302160523.png
30KB, 399x400px
>30050830
>>
File: unknown.png (426KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
426KB, 500x500px
>>30050851
>mfw
>>
>>30051596
Stop bumping this shit thread you faggots.
>>
>>30051608
no
>>
>>30051608
Why? Most of the stories here are very enjoyable.
>>
>>30051635
>>30051627
Its just a jealous shitposter, don't give him (you)s and ignore him unless he starts being extremely obnoxious.
>>
File: 1464473914133.png (117KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464473914133.png
117KB, 600x1000px
>>30051657
Eh, it's fun watching him get all butt hurt over a thread he doesn't even need to be in.
>>
>>30051657
simply responding "no" is fun too.
It's like acknowledging his existence, refusing his opinion, and slightly trolling him in only 2 letters after he went through all the troubles of writing an entire sentence.

>>30051696
but why does the chest spider glow?
>>
>>30051730
To draw attention to it.
>>
>>30051763
her hips should glow
>>
>>30051770
Aye, that they should.
>>
>>30051770
The 2066 Spider Woman does. She even got add space for her hips by an old Pinkie Pie gig, the Semen Demon, its now required for every Spider Woman to have it on the suit in pride of place.
>>
>>30051790
Pretty crazy.

I'm willing to bet Pinkie messes with all of Sunset's Spider-Woman outfits
>>
File: 1494089911615.png (660KB, 1200x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1494089911615.png
660KB, 1200x1344px
>>30051696
>>30051730
>Butthurt
>Trolling
Sorry kiddo's you have to be 18+ to not spam /mlp with shitty generals.
>>
>>30051790
>>30051907
would it show skin?
>>
>>30051925
If you don't like this thread, then just hide it and move on.
>>
>>30051934
I would say yes. Pinkie woyld make Sunset have a boob window for one suit and stocking for another
>>
>>30051956
would Sunset wear those, tho?
>>
>>30051981
Yes. Pinkie would switch them before Sunset would even notice
>>
>>30051985
maybe not before she would notice, but before she would have the time to go home and search for the real one
>>
>>30052194
True. I mean Pinkie would switch it if she was right there ans Sunset needed to change right there
>>
>>30051925
Dawww, and what "adult inspired" mlp general did you crawl out from?
>>
File: 1494195212620m.jpg (56KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494195212620m.jpg
56KB, 683x1024px
>>30022666
I wonder how sweaty Sunset gets during the summer in her suit?
>>
>>30052344
and then Sunset realizes Pinkie's revealing outfits have practical use
>>
>>30052368
She would use that as an excuse to wear it but in reality, she uses the suit to either flirt or seduce whoever
>>
File: 1491419759375.png (511KB, 941x305px) Image search: [Google]
1491419759375.png
511KB, 941x305px
>>30052311
>>30051947
>>30051627
>>30051635
Mmmmmm yes, give me those (you's) my little babies.
>>
>>30052480
thanks for helping bump tho
>>
File: 1471553207532.jpg (8KB, 200x131px) Image search: [Google]
1471553207532.jpg
8KB, 200x131px
>>30052499
>this board is overrun with cancerous generals anyway
No problem babe, thanks kindly for the (you)
>>
>>30052477
Like a sexually oblivious Anon.
>>
>>30052584
That or villain Anon or even Twilight
>>
>>30052344
I like to think that Sunset ties her hair in a bun before she puts on her mask. Then once she gets home she undos the bun revealing long and messy hair after a long day.
>>
>>30049419
Maybe further down the line.

>>30050217
Fuck, that would've been such a good line.
Mind if I use it later on?
>>
>>30052663
sure
and you still can, unless you jump scenes immediately
>>
File: downloadfile-55.png (59KB, 380x526px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-55.png
59KB, 380x526px
>>30052608
This is the only pic I found where Sunny has a hair bun.
>>
>>30052939
like 2 seconds of research
>>
>>30052945
Besides that. Don't get me wrong I love that but I meant without her Sushi get up.
>>
>>30045256
>Be Midnight.
>The death and disinfectant dominate as the odor of the room.
>The good doctor’s sweat was not noticeable in any way, but you assume it won’t add anything to the scale.
>It’s a fun notion, really.
>You do not have the anatomical knowledge to perform an autopsy, but you know exactly why sweat is accumulating in the neck of the pathologist.
>The sweat ended up transpiring out of his body so it won’t end up on one of these tables.
>But what comes around goes around.
>One of these days everyone ends up on one of these tables.
>Which leads you to another fun notion: the body of Twilight Sparkle on the table in front of you right now.
>Autopsy is a Greek word, it means ‘seeing for yourself’.
>Technically it is an examination of a corpse to determine the cause of death, but this isn’t what you are looking for.
>No, you want to ‘see for yourself’, you want to confirm the identity of the person before you.
>“S-scarring on cecum suggests a vermiform appendix removal surgery has taken place around five... five years ago.”
>The pathologist stutters slightly but the important parts are conveyed clearly.
“Very good~”, you praise him as you guide him to the basin where he’s allowed to wash his gloves and take them off after having gone through /your/ intestines.
>Just as he starts the water you hear the door open.
>You didn’t expect Starlight to dare and come back.
>It wasn’t Starlight.
“Oh, Spider-Woman,”
>You greet the super heroine by her code name, even though she was out of her suit.
>Her mask can be seen hung over her purse; the only part of her costume she wears are the web shooters.
>Web shooters designed by...
>>
>>30053042
>...by late Twilight Sparkle on the table here.
“You’re an- how do we call it?”, you chuckle, “unexpected guest.”
>“Twilight...”, she says her name slowly and calmly, as if trying to approach you like a wild animal.
“Nonono, I'm not Twilight,” you hold your finger up, shaking it as to lecture her, “this here's Twilight,” your finger goes to the corpse in question as you take a step aside to reveal it.
>She freezes.
>Seeing the dead body of your best friend would do that do anyone.
“Why don't you come closer?”, you offer her your hand, inviting her in.
>The heroine follows your suggestion and draws closer.
>Slowly...
>Her eyes are locked onto the neatly clean dead meat on the table.
>Her mouth’s slightly open as she stares in morbid wonder.
“All medical records prove that on this table here lies Twilight Sparkle,” you tell her, “isn’t that correct, doctor?”
>“Ah- I- she’s-,” the pathologist stammers.
>He has tried to make Spider-Woman’s entry into the morgue a distraction so she could try and leave, but now that he’s addressed again he panics.
>You smile at him warmly before you repeat the question at him in a shout again.
“ISN’T THAT CORRECT, DOCTOR?!”
>He makes a pathetic noise and nods.
“TELL HER!”
>“Th- the body on the table is Twilight Sparkle. The body on the table is Twilight Sparkle!”
>You turn to the heroine again.
>The tears in her eyes, the shock on her face, the quivering of her step... you must say you enjoy her distress.
>>
>>30053051
>“Indulging in the pain of others serves as a viable distraction from your own, doesn’t it?”
>You snap back to the corpse.
>Twilight’s voice echoes in your mind, but you couldn’t have heard it.
>Nobody spoke.
>Nobody mocked you.
>Especially not on something you merely thought.
>Then you look back to the heroine.
>She’s your enemy right now.
>Not some phantom.
“There you have it, Spider-Woman,” you open your arms, “your best friend, Twilight Sparkle is dead.”
>She shakes her head and lifts the mask from her bag, “My name’s Sunset,” she says as she throws the mask away.
>But then she had to ruin it and look you in the eyes, addressing you as, “Twilight.”
“Nonono, I'm not!” you tell her angrily, “I'm just confirming her death.”
>You can see her struggling to come up with anything to say, so she simply tries the same thing again.
>“No... You- you're Twilight Sparkle, and I'm your friend.”
“My friend?”, you laugh, “Spider-Woman, you were my enemy the first time we've met, even before you’ve donned this little mask.”
>“I’ve never been your enemy.”
“You’ve tried to get rid of me the second you knew of my existence!”, you shout, “Now she’s dead and only I remain!”
>No, you're my friend Twilight Sparkle, you hear me?!”, she shouts back, “maybe you’re a clone, or something, but you’re still Twilight!”
“I’m not Twilight! You and she, you gave me a name!”
>“You're my friend!”, she insists once more.
“I'm your arch nemesis!”, you correct.
>“You are my friend,” she repeats say once more, but softer, more quietly.
>>
>>30053054
>She has closed the gap between you and takes you in an embrace.
>“You're my friend, okay? We're gonna get through this- whatever this is.”
>You’re shaking, barely able to control yourself.
>But then you let out a pulse of magic, a force, pushing outwards.
>Contrary to what you would have wanted she doesn’t go flying back as she holds onto you.
“Say the name you gave me!”
>Her refusal to call you by the name she herself gave you only infuriates you further, and as she still holds onto you.
>You transform the magic coursing through the room to whirl around with yourself in the center.
>“You’re Twilight Sparkle!”
>She doesn’t let go and holds onto you tighter, even when the whirlwind of magic picks off scalpels which begin to cut her back up.
“SAY MY NAME!”
>“TWILIGHT SPARKLE!”
“RAAARGH!”
>You scream as you unleash more magic.
>All you can feel right now is hatred for her.
>You need to get out of her.
>One flash of lightning later the Spider-Woman was gone, the room was gone.
>You let out a breath and raise a hand up to your beating heart.
>Looking around you notice you’re back in the small hideout Starlight had found.
>You turn around to the table to the corpse you took with you.
>Twilight was staring right at you.
>...
>You close your eyes.
>When you open them again you see the corpse facing upwards, it’s eyes closed.
“You still have to answer some of my questions...”
>>
I'm really, really sorry about not posting. These next two weeks are finals.

I'll have more time and energy to dedicate toward you all in the summer, I promise!
>>
File: 1476330474739.png (196KB, 784x566px) Image search: [Google]
1476330474739.png
196KB, 784x566px
>>30053718
It's okay keaton, I still wanna hold your hand.
>>
>>30053718
It’s fine. We're not forcing you to write so please take your time and find your muse
>>
>>30053718
Focus on finals.
>>
>>30022666
Is the first Amazing Spiderman game good? I'm thinking about getting it.
>>
>>30054511
The movie? I thought it was good and worth seeing
>>
>>30054511
>game
>>30055167
>movie?
trep just won the game
>>
>>30053718
don't beans-post, keaton. Show up, namefag, and make promises.
My heart can't take it, not from you.
We had something special.
>>
>>30055564
I just woke up at the moment.

I should have one shot done today
>>
>>30054511
I would say it's one of the few games based on a movie that's pretty good.
>>
>>30055614
this
>>
>>30053058
>You need to get out of her.
here*, nice update, still a bit confussed as to whether she is a fake body or not though.
>>
>>30057890
well, a medical professional confirmed the bodies identity
>>
>>30058091
Yeah, with the obviously unhinged look alike with obscene amounts of magical power not 5 feet away from him...real convincing. Though I guess if its a clone than it would technically be correct.
>>
>>30058230
But if the corpse is, in fact, a clone, then why would it have a missing appendix? And why would the scaring look as old as it does, though I guess that magic could cover those questions?
>>
>>30058302
>>30058230
in science you should not look for evidence to support your theory but for evidence that would disprove it
>>
>>30058846
That's what I was doing, trying to poke holes in >>30058230's argument, but I couldn't leave my own unscrutinised either.
>>
>>30053058
>Be Sunset again.
>Can you say worst day ever?
>An appetizer of ‘it’s your fault two realities are ending’, ‘your best friend is dead and she has an evil clone who hates you’ as the main course, followed by ‘getting sliced up by scalpels and thrown through a room’.
>When you wake up you’re lying in some bed.
>Your entire upper body was covered in bandages, padded nicely on the back.
“Awesome...”
>“It’s nice to welcome you back in the land of the living, Ms. Shimmer,” someone spoke.
>“Sunset!”, yet another voice shouts your name and you feel the bed shift.
>You lazily look around the room as it takes form to see Twilight by your side...
>That is Princess Twilight Sparkle from Equestria, not-
“Uhhrgh...”, you groan as your back starts pulsating pain throughout your body.
>“Are you alright?”
>You investigate the room further to make out the source of the other voice.
>Starlight, adorned with a black eye, has her arms crossed and leans against a shelf opposite of you, and Spitfire’s in a seat, her attention on a laptop she’s working on.
“Peachy...”, you ignore the pain and right yourself up.
>Your eyes remain on Spitfire, who continues to work for another moment before turning to you.
>“Dr. Carter, the pathologist with whom you have shared a similar fate, has not sustained as severe injuries as you have. He’s on paid sick leave for today and tomorrow.”
>Spitfire takes off some reading glasses, closes the laptop and sets it aside.
>Her movement was slow and deliberate.
>The lack of emotion speaks volumes in itself.
>You’d want to get angry at that, but in reality you just feel apathetic about her.
>“Starlight here...” she gestures to the woman in question with her good arm.
>The other arm was in a cast, courtesy of yours truly, you believe.
>>
>>30059695
>“She surrendered herself, claiming it had been your moral guidance to help her better herself.”
>You look over to Starlight who immediately avoids your eye contact.
>“You were in the right place at the right time, Ms. Shimmer. You handled a situation right in our New Yoke Headquarters before our own security was even able to step in.”
>Is she giving praise?
>“Good job.”
>She is.
>Wow, she sucks at that.
“Twilight,” your eyes go to the princess for a single moment, before you stare Spitfire down again, “what did you do to her?”
>Spitfire closes her eyes, tilts her head back and turns around.
>“Sunset!”, Princess Twilight rebukes you, “That was uncalled for.”
“She did something!”, you attempt to stand up but were stopped by an IV-stand you’re still hooked up to.
>“I was against it,” Spitfire tells you as she turns back to you.
“Yeah?! And what was that?”, you try the other side of the bed and almost fall on the floor, had it not been for the princess catching you.
>“I wish I could explain it to you, but it involved a lot of words I don’t know the meaning of in an order I didn’t comprehend.”
“What are you even saying?”
>“That I do not know.”
“Was that so hard for you to admit?”, you press through your teeth.
>“I have no trouble admitting when I do not know something?”
“She must have dumbed it down for you.”
>“She used magic to create a body.”
“Well, now we’re getting somewhere.”
>Princess Twilight perks up on that notion too, “She created a golem?”
>>
>>30059701
>“A golem?”, Spitfire repeats, “now that word I would remember.”
>You look to the princess urging her to continue, “A magically created being, usually unshapely and made from basic materials...”
>“Well Midnight didn’t look basic nor unshapely,” Spitfire comments, “but perfectly passed as human.”
“We are not calling her Midnight!”
>“Twilight Sparkle died last week. We do not know if she transferred her consciousness into a new body before her death, it may as well be an entirely new being with the likes of your friend.”
>...
>You sit back on the bed.
>What could you even do?
>“Would you like to know the reason why I waited here personally at your hospital bed, Ms. Shimmer?”
>...
>“Because I meant what I said with Starlight here. You did a good job.”
>You look over to Starlight again.
>“Princess Sparkle likes to give out second and third chances, and while trust doesn’t come easy to me, I believe in this case we need to count on your ‘Magic of Friendship’.”
>Oh you want to punch her teeth in.
>“I let you run long enough from your responsibility,” she nods over to a stack of papers, “sign, become a Wonderbolt officially, and your first mission will be to apprehend the Midnight entity at your own discretion.”
>You look over to the papers.
>You have gotten many documents to sign in the past week regarding the new identity they set up for you, but this one had still remained untouched, even though you had made up your mind before the weekend.
>Taking the document into your hands you run your fingers over the embedded letters.
>Superhuman Registration Act for the People of the United States of America as enforced by the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.
>>
>>30059707
>Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.
I was too caught in the moment that I forgot I don't even have SHIELD in my story...
>>
>Be a very tired and nervous Anon.
>You’ve been running for a good while now and you don’t want to stop.
>It was about thirty minutes ago when everything was going smoothly.
>You were at a bank with a few other guys, ready to rob the place for some money.
>It wasn’t for some nefarious reason like revenge or that the bank fucked you over.
>No, you were literally kidnapped and forced to do this.
>They handed you a gun, a mask and a well worded threat that my family will die if I fuck up.
>You didn’t try to argue or fight back.
>Not with a shotgun pointed at your skull.
>Anyways it was like those movies were a gang robs a bank.
>Yelling “Get down”, tying up a few guys, opening the safe and taking the money.
>It was almost disappointing to see.
>It’s like they just watch a movie and decided to copy it.
>Good news was that no one was stupid enough to run so no deaths.
>But with every bit of good news, there’s always bad news that follows.
>Once they robbers got there money, they got in the van, roughly pushing you inside, and drove away.
>It almost looked like they would get away scott free if it wasn’t for one thing.
>The van just passed a few traffic lights before it suddenly stopped and was tipped over.
>Most of the robbers tried to make a run for it and were captured for their troubles.
>As you left the van, you pulled off the mask and began walking away.
>You didn’t even make it to the sidewalk when you heard someone telling you to stop.
>Looking around, you were surprised and afraid to see Super-Woman staring at you.
>It seemed like an eternity before you did the only thing that you could do in a situation like this.
>You ran.
>Might have been the dumbest thing you ever did, but you didn't want to deal with a woman that could turn you into a human pretzel.
>Anyways you ran through many stores, parks, parking lots and alleys just to lose the alien superhero.
>It didn’t work as she was able to keep up with you and called for some back up.
>>
>>30060297
What's going on? I can post the one but anything else I can't?
>>
>>30060297
Interesting premise. You have my attention.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x360px
Loganon is roped into protecting a young mutant named Sweetie Belle. What happens?
>>
File: image.png (739KB, 1761x968px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
739KB, 1761x968px
>>30053718
There's a higher chance for Spectacular Spiderman getting a season 3 than Keaton writing something
>>
File: 1461746193363.png (237KB, 751x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1461746193363.png
237KB, 751x1063px
>>30061289
You shut your whore mouth. Keaton will write when he's good and ready.
>>
>>30061304
>Keaton
>he
No, no, no. Keaton is a dirty little girl and will be treated as such
>>
>>30061312
>Not knowing that keaton is actually a cute little trap.
Don't worry anon, it's only gay if you let him top.
>>
The original form thing doesn't work
>>
>>30061741
Well fuck.
>>
>>30061821
I could have done something wrong but I need help.

They really need to fix this stupid thing
>>
>>30061849
The last Incest thread had it figured out, if you check their link to the previous one it should be on there, you might just need to post original form, but in parentheses. Although I can only guess that because every time I saw it mentioned it was in parentheses.
>>
>>30061860
Still not working and I have a 4chan pass. This is getting me angry
>>
>>30061874
Go ask around at RGRE, we are getting gree to work over there, so unless its Gookmoot dragging his feet to fix ALL the boards, then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: 5zbpQ0S.jpg (151KB, 480x571px) Image search: [Google]
5zbpQ0S.jpg
151KB, 480x571px
>>30061741
it's gotten worse?
>>
>>30060297
>a well worded threat that my family will die if I fuck up.
first person slip

>>Anyways you ran through many stores, parks, parking lots and alleys just to lose the alien superhero.
either she's not following him or it's unlikely he'd get that far

so... story no. 4? that's cool.
need more to go on tho
>>
>>30061961
Thank. I need to post the rest but this original form thing is annoying
>>
>>30061971
You could put it in a pastebin and tell us which lines to read.
>>
>>30062084
Here you go then https://pastebin.com/mZEsEuc3 read the whole thing
>>
>>30037110
>You are Fury
>It is a code name, but it suits well with your fiery hair
>Real name: Nicole Spitfire
>You are watching a video footage of the street where you lost thirteen agents
>You are not sure about what went on in the buildings, but you have some theories
>The sniper reported contact with two possible hostiles
>According to his report, he had taken out one of them
>He didn't answer any calls after that and was probably killed
>Despite his report, two hostiles left the building, headed for his location
>Agency decided to send reinforcements after not hearing from the sniper
>Two teams went up to two buildings
>According to radio records, the team that was sent to recover the sniper got ambushed and was swiftly eliminated
>One of the team members fell on to the road, presumably thrown out of a window
>Team in the other building encountered no hostiles and was called back to defend the perimeter
>This is where things got interesting
>Angles on some shots suggests that sniper's nest was taken over by one of the hostiles
>The other one however, moves in with some cover fire from the sniper
>At the end of the footage, she gets shot three times from close range
>Despite that she's able to hold the struggling agent in place while torturing him
>Then she carries him on her back to the car
>Definitely an enhanced person
>Agency is looking for them all over, but all you know is that they were after Agent Sombra, an important scientist
>He's been missing for more than three days now and he last contacted the agency last night from a nightclub that was attacked by some enhanced individual
>A report was delivered to you about the incident, saying that you had some eye witnesses under observation
>Maybe it is time you meet these witnesses

That's all for now. I know it's been a while, but I have some exams and a homework to do. Hope you all enjoy this little update.
>>
>>30062626
>Nicole
ok

you really are not fond of periods to end a sentence, are you?
>>
>>30062845
I think they are kind of a waste of character limit and aesthetically displeasing
>>
>>30062853
>waste of character limit
ok, I can see tha-

>and aesthetically displeasing
BLASPHEMY!
>>
>>30062853
Character limit is one thing, aesthetics is inexcusable. Fix it.
>>
>>30062298
got around to reading it and as it started serious I didn't remember it was the one shot I told you to go nuts on
that explains things...

omega good job
>>
>>30063121
That’s what i like to do. Throw curveballs if possible. What did you think? I mainly used the comic as inspiration
>>
>>30063179
I... I'm not overly keen on borderline nonsense.
I liked it, but I wouldn't be able to read an entire story like that
>>
>>30063218
That’s all I'm writing on that so you don't have to worry. The only other nonsense thing I'll write is a poker night with my Anons
>>
>>30063053
Nope
>>
>>30062853
>and aesthetically displeasing
dropped.
>>
>>30062845
>>30062905
>>30063053
>>30063267
Boyos... We've discussed this before. I don't like periods in my greens. They trigger my OCD.
>>
File: period.png (78KB, 1105x393px) Image search: [Google]
period.png
78KB, 1105x393px
>>30063366
triggerwarning
>>
>>30063403
Not those ones. The ones that are supposed to be at the end of non-dialog, end of line sentences.

Btw, you must be pretty bored to actually mark all those dots.
>>
>>30063440
screenshot, paste in gimp
ctrl+F ".", highlight, screenshot, paste in gimp
mark one, copy over
delete the highlighted layer

it's not like it took me more than 5 minutes, and I'm a sperg who took some vacation days, so it's not really a contest
>>
>>30063466
Is that why you made that green, pretending to be me?
>>
>>30063877
no, that was on the job when inspiration struck, actually posting had been an evil impulse
sorry again for the fallout I didn't mean to happen
>>
>>30063957
It's cool. Water under the bridge and all that. Still I'll say that was very well written
>>
>>30063991
the original intent was to serve as inspiration like it did last time I continued your story
>>
>>30064024
No problem. Now that i have a tripcode, you can't impersinate me
>>
>>30064087
give me time
>>
>>30064676
Like hell I'll allow that.
>>
>>30064676
>iLoVeYOUvM
YOU'RE NOT UNTITLED! Or maybe you are. Either way, that's not your trip
>>
>>30065659
Didn't notice that.

>>30064676
Who are you?
>>
Hey, quick question. The lanterns all do the same stuff with their rings, right? They just have different things like green is willpower and pink is love, right?
>>
>>30067841
Yeah pretty much, and maybe a special shenanigans thing they can each do, but essentially yes. Red can do Blood Magic, pink or whatever the obsessive love one is can genderbend the wearer so they are a women(only women can be in the love core), among other things each color can specifically do.
>>
>>30067911
Thanks. I'm thinking of using a lantern in Therapist Anon
>>
>>30068039
...Uh dude, Lanterns are a DC thing, not a Marvel thing. Two completely separate universes.
>>
>>30068062
Yeah but it hasn't stopped other from doing it.

Also it was just a thought
>>
>>30068039
Hyped!

>>30068062
We just mix them all up.
>>
>>30068039
>using a lantern in Therapist Anon
not... FOR Therapist Anon, right?
>>
>>30068062
So? This is the superpower/superhero thread, not exclusively Marvel, not exclusively DC.
>>
>>30068197
ignore the purist
>>
>>30068196
What you said. I get mixed up when i say stuff like that
>>
>>30068234
I wanted him to retain powerless
>>
>>30068262
He will be powerless. I meant someone else being a lantern

The most Anon will get with powers is just some firearms training. Maybe
>>
>>30068312
>some firearms training
that's no superpower
thank you
>>
>>30068313
Anon was gonna be powerless from start to finish. I just figured he could do something heroic if i feel like writing it
>>
>>30065032
tripcodes aren't that secure?
>>
>>30068313
>some firearms training
>that's no superpower
>What is the Punisher?
So, got anything else to complain about mister no fun? Because Anon wont be useless all the time.
>>30068315
Sweet, Anon saving the villainesses when they need to be rescued from the big bad Spider Hips...is anyone else imagining Vinyl and Sunset thighlocking each other till their unconscious with Octi shaking her head?
>>30068197
Pretty much, we just have more art of Sunset in a Spiderman costume, a nice and tight Spiderman costume at that.
>>30068206
Wat? Just pointing out two universes that aren't a part of each other, that isn't the same as saying this thread is only a marvel thread, are you high?
>>
>>30068425
>So, got anything else to complain about mister no fun? Because Anon wont be useless all the time.
the Punisher doesn't have super powers
I meant to thank trep to not forcefully give his Anon any powers "just because"
>>
>>30068419
Close but no cigar

>>30068425
It will happen and I'm laughing at that image.

>>30068440
No problem. I'm just making it were he can use stuff like a gun, sword, knife and whatever. The down side is that he just knows how to use them like a novice
>>
>>30068476
The idea of Vinyl and Sunset choking each other out while Octi shakes her head at them? Yeah it is pretty funny, I just assumed it was when the two of them are walking around with Anon getting groceries or something at the mall, with Vinyl saying she's got this with Sunset saying the same thing to Anon. As they both tell them to run they knock each other out. Anon trying not to laugh his ass off while Octi face palms at the two of them acting like idiots.
>>
>>30068517
Got that right. At that point, Anon’s use to Vinyl’s antics
>>
>>30068525
At least she's a sweetheart that means well...even when she's being silly.
>>
>>30068533
That’s why he cares for them
>>
>>30068542
Nothing like good feels to start the day. Would Anon have Octi bring Spider woman with them to have dinner when Vinyl wakes up?
>>
>>30068552
Maybe? I'm gonna have to think about it and that might be an idea i use if i can make it work
>>
>>30068564
if you're still insecure then look at how much we talk about your story, it's more than we do on any other
-she said, totally not bitter about having not received a single (you) on the last update
>>
>>30068585
We're just waiting to see if you have Sunset do Parkers mistake in signing that form.
>>
>>30068596
she (or someone who loves her) could always do a deal with the devil later
>>
>>30022666
The Darkness Anon when.
>>
>>30068585
It's not that. I just haven't thought that far
>>
What villain would Nightmare Moon be?
>>
>>30069403
Nightmare Moon, duh.
>>
>>30069403
if only we'd know of a cosmic force to take over powerful beings
>>
>>30069403
....Eternity or maybe Galactus.
>>
>>30070156
Could work. Never heard of Eternity though
>>
>>30070489
Hoooooow? He is literally the universe, The Mad Titan formed an entire plan to get the Infinity Gauntlet just to kill his ass and take his place as king of the universe. And I mean that in a literal sense, as he can do shit like the Katamari guy.
>>
File: 1494618286491.png (269KB, 1039x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494618286491.png
269KB, 1039x1200px
>>30022666
>Sunny seems to be upset about something.
Wat do?
>>
>>30070547
ask her if it's because she gained weight, because she looks like she gained weight.
>>
>>30070564
>And Anon sleeps on the couch.
Try again.
>>
>>30070579
yeah, that makeup doesn't work, the foundation is too light and the contrast makes you look like a circus clown
>>
>>30070590
>Implying that Sunset needs to use makeup.
>>
>>30070609
wait, honey... that's your real face?
>>
>>30070535
I entered the comic stuff late
>>
>>30071374
>not knowing everything ever
how dare you?

me too
>>
>>30071386
To be fair, i mostly watched the 90s xmen, spider-man, batman and Superman
>>
File: guess who.jpg (470KB, 708x2880px) Image search: [Google]
guess who.jpg
470KB, 708x2880px
>>30071413
you missed out
>>
>>30071547
Saw a few episodes of the Ada West show
>>
>>30071570
Meant Adam West
>>
>>30059707
“Superhuman Registration Act for the People of the United States of America as enforced by the Wonderbolts,” you read out loud.
>Law enforcement should be conducted in a manner above reproach, and, except as authorized..
>Skip.
>As used in the following document the term ‘superhuman’ refers to an individual to whom one or more of the following conditions apply...
>Skip.
>Skip.
>Skip.
>‘Property damage’
>Well, maybe that part you should-
>Whom are you kidding, you already made up your mind.
>You turn the pages, give the schematics of your webshooters, the chemical formula for the webbing, and the suit-redesign you were already given.
>The same suit with the Wonderbolt lightning bolt at your sides.
>You already wore the mask, and in your fight with Anon your old suit was destroyed.
>...
>You sigh as you turn to the last page.
>Right there at the bottom.
>Code name: Spider-Woman
>Printed name: _______________
>Signature: _______________
>You pick up the pen and begin to write.
>After you’re done you close the document and close it.
>>
>>30071773
“Twi- Princess Sparkle. I’d like to ask something of you,” you address her as you hand the document over to Spitfire.
>“Yes, sure, what do you-”
>“Is this all a big joke to you, Ms. Shimmer?” Spitfire interrupts Twilight.
>Your facial muscles twitch to a smile for a brief second.
“I’d like to return to Equestria,” you say, ignoring Spitfire.
>The princess eyes widen, and she looks back to Spitfire who reveals what you wrote on your signature line.
>‘not gonna happen’
>“Oh, I see,” Spitfire nods with an amused smile, “you think if you renounce American citizen and go back to being Equestrian this will no longer apply to you.”
>“As a matter of fact it would,” the Princess stands up and turns to Spitfire, “you gave some rights and liberties to me and the people in my envoy.”
>“Yes, maybe, if she were serious-”
“I am,” you interrupt, “I will return to Equestria, because there’s bigger problems on the horizon as well.”
>“Bigger problems?”, Spitfire repeats.
“Yeah, you know how I came to the tower this morning? I came here to- I dunno, it’s... Princess,” you turn to her again, “you’ve read the warning labels of interdimensional travel, haven’t you?”
>Twilight looks off for a moment and nods, “Well, yes, but we were careful when we created the portal through the tear inbetween-”
“But when I made the tear all those years ago I have not been careful.”
>She bites her lip, “you’re meaning to say-”
“-that the reason why creating a portal now is so easy is because the tear is growing bigger. It was never sealed.”
>>
>>30071780
>“What are you saying?”, Spitfire inquires, for once with an actual concerned tone.
“That the wall between realities our reality is crumbling, at... probably an accelerating fashion,” you turn to Princess Twilight, “we need to get back to Equestria, take everything Equestrian with us and seal it properly.”
>“Tsk...”, you can practically see Spitfire’s mind racing, but then she narrows her eyes, as if she had come to a conclusion, “Princess Sparkle, are you able to confirm Ms. Shimmers words?”
>“I’d have to... do some tests, but... it’s certainly a plausible possibility.”
“You don’t believe me?”, you ask Spitfire, “say it.”
>“You’d like to paint me as a bad guy, Ms. Shimmer, but I have to account more than just one variable her.”
“More than one variable, and which is that?”
>“Why have you not come forward with this information earlier? Who has pushed your attention in that direction and what motivations may that individual have? Mr. West perhaps? And where does he get his information from? From someone who may desire the Tesseract we need to send you back? Or who’d have to gain if we’d lose an powerful ally as Equestria.”
>Once more your hand forms a-
>“Do you really think I see you clenching a fist all the time?”, Spitfire sighs, “I have to consider more than just the surface facts, Ms. Shimmer. I like to trust my gut instinct, yes, but if the time’s there to think I also like to do that before any rash decisions are made.”
>“For the record-”, Twilight chimes in, “we don’t need the Tesseract to return to our reality.”
>“You do not?”
>“No, it serves as an easy exitnode in three-dimensional space when coming in through-”
>>
>>30071782
>“Something science-y or magical, I’m sure,” Spitfire nods, “That’s a good thing.”
“Why? ‘cause you don’t have to put your McGuffin at risk?”
>“You have a long way to go if you want to become the most annoying superhuman I’ve had to deal with, Ms. Shimmer, but you sure are trying.”
>Once more you feel yourself forming a fist.
>Spitfire doesn’t comment on it again though, as she crosses the room and drops your SRA-contract into a trashcan by the door.
>“I’ll let another one of these be printed out for you,” she looks back into the room, “In case you change your mind and our realities aren’t in jeopardy.” she averts her attention from you to- “Princess Sparkle, you’ll get the resources you need to study whatever transdimensional forces you can, as well as access to Ms. Sparkle and Dr. Turner’s research on that subject matter.”
>“It would be easier to talk to Dr. Turner directly, get his immediate opinion in as well...”
>“Dr. Turner is busy at the moment, but I’ll see that you can meet him soon.”
>“Thank you,” Twilight nods and stands up as well, “Sunset-”
“Yeah, no, I understand,” you sit back onto the bed again, “go save the world- or like reality... plural, realities,” you lay down, “I’m gonna cure myself out a bit.”
>One last look around the room- your eyes fall on Starlight.
>She silently mouths ‘awkward’, and moves to leave after Spitfire.
>Yeah, you and me both.
>Spitfire turns a last time for you, “because I’m nice like that, you’ll still be part of the hunt for Midnight.”
“We’re not calling her that...”, you mumble as they leave.
>>
>>30071782
>Ms. Shimmer, but I have to account more than just one variable her.”
here*
also Spitfire is the worst, 2017
>>
>>30071789
Poor Sunny, at least Star bitch didn't run off, so that's a plus. And I am very confused as to why Spitfire has no idea why people don't like her.
>>
>>30072028
>>30072043
We still don't have all the information yet. It could be that someone somewhere is lying, or has incorrect information. But whatever's the case, Untitled, ya' done good.
>>
>>30071789
Good update. Seems like someone isn't onboard with the plan

Did they fix the posting thing yet?
>>
>>30022666
>Sunset is required to give her identity due Superhuman Registration Act. She has 24 hours to give out her name to the public or face arrest.
>You tell her not to because it could endanger not only her but, everyone she knows
>Her handler Tony Stark is really pushing for it. which confuses you, why would he side with the public that nearly beat The Human Torch to death because one crazy person super jihaded himself.
#NotAllSuperHumans
>Hell a crowd of people threw Molotovs at Sunny while she was patrolling and called her a 'child killer', that really distraught her. She was called everything in the book before but, not that.
>It was the first time since the fall formal back in High School you saw her cry this much, for hours her face was on your shoulder bawling her eyes out asking you "Why would anyone think that I want to kill a child?" Your shirt is still in the washer from being covered in her tears and snot.
>Sunset heard rumors that Captain America and some other heroes have a underground resistance against the act.
>You tell her that you will support her no matter what decision she takes.
>Sunset decides to join the resistance.
>At night you and Sunset make your move leaving the apartment with food and water to last a couple days. You even brought the repulsor glove that Stark made you for personal defense.
>You hop in Sunset's Sushi truck and head out.

I'm planning to do more but, it's 1 am where I live and I'm tired.
Also it's my first green so please tell me what I should improve on.
>>
>>30073677
Your grammar is perfectly fine and premise is solid. Continue when your awake.
>>
>>30073789
>you're
>>
>>30073677
It's alright. A little too fast paced for my taste, but that maybe because you wanted a quick intro?
>>
>>30072028
>>30072043
>>30072078
>>30072899
>ya' done good
>Good update
wait a minute... ya'll aren't just stroking my ego because I complained earlier?
either way I love you guys.

and the conflict here neither party is wrong and both Sunset and Spitfire are dicks about it
>>
>>30074718
you need conflict so it works.

Did they fix the posting yet?
>>
>>30074809
oh, yes, seems that way. I had no troubles posting regularly

>>30073677
always happy to have new writefags
>>
>>30074829
That's good. I'll get started on the next Therapist part
>>
>>30075191
hows infamous and tonic?
>>
>>30075471
I actually care more about therapist, but i want to be on the same page
therapist > tonic > infamous
>>
>>30075471
I'm thinking about were to go with them at the moment. Tonic has ideas while Infamous is sort of dead at the moment
>>
>>30073677
Hey guys I'm currently working on the update but, I got a question for you all so I can get solid plan for later in the story.
Which of the M6 do you think would join Iron Man and the gov or Captain America's resistance?
>>
>>30076941
Hmmm, Applejack would be an obvious pick, Twilight depending on how you want her to play out, Dash if Spitfire is with them and it would depend on her fangirling, Pinkie would be unlikely as would Fluttershy, Sunset would know a shit deal when she sees it and would probably tell them to shove it.
>>
>>30076970
>A or B
yes
>>
>>30076984
....what? Did you miss link a post?
>>
>>30077017
>Who do you think joins Iron man or Captain America
Applejack obviously. Twilight depends, Dash depends, Pinkie unlikely, Fluttershy unlikely, Sunset no

>A or B
yes, maybe and no
>>
>>30076941
I have to agree with >>30076970, AJ and Twiggles would likely go with stark, while Sunnerbunner and Yellowquiet would find issue with the SRA. Though I'd think that Dash would likely pull a Spidey and flip halfway through, while Ponks would join Uatu and Strange and stay out of everything.
>>
>>30077264
>>30076970
I see the thread doesn't like Rarity
>>
>>30076970
>>30076984
>>30077264
What about Dress Horse? Kinda hard to write about the M6 with only 5.
>>
>>30077348
Nah, I just don't see her as the crime fighting type.
>>
>>30077408
but you do flutters?
>>
>>30077408
Not a Rarifag but in the show she may look prissy but, she isn't afraid to throw down when her friends or sister is in danger.
>>
>>30077426
I at least see Rarity doing some fighting than Fluttershy.
>>
>>30077426
Fluttershy is either Captain Planet or The Hulk, or a delicious and nutritious heal slut.
>>30077348
I just forgot about her, we really don't do much with the fashion queen.
>>30077586
Pretty much only then though unless she is defending herself, I could see her leading a dojo or something in her down time though.
>>
>>30077664
Little do you know is that Fluttershy is the Doom Marine standin in Doom 2. NEVER fuck with her bunny if you want to live.
>>
>>30073677
>After a few hours of driving Sunset suggests is best to get sleep.
>You pull over to the side of the road and bunk up together on the small mattress behind the truck.
>Sunset snuggles up to you and whispers "I love you, Anon." before falling asleep.
"Love you too"
>You soon follow her as you put your arms around her.
>You were stirred awake by the truck moving and the feeling of no qt gf by your side.
>You slide off the mattress and get to front of the truck to see Sunset with a messy bed hair driving glancing at you with a warm smile.
>pic related
>"Morning sleepyhead."
>She says while you sit on the passenger seat.
"How long have been driving?"
>"Just about 40 minutes."
"So what's the plan?"
>"Find a gas station, get some coffee, fuel and maybe sell some sushi so we can find a hotel room to stay for a night."
"You know that's not what I mean Sunny. What about the resistance?"
>Sunset shifts her body looking uncomfortable
>"I know tiger, it's just a lot to think at the moment. We'll burn the bridge once we cross it.
"I'm just worried that bridge is already on fire. You can't be sure who to trust or not."
>"Don't think like that hon, I'm sure everything will be jus-"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZS0WIQI7UU
"What the hell is that music?!"
>"Pinkie must of changed the ring tone during the last sleepover can you grab it for me?"
>You grab it from her bag while the music is still blaring it and hand it to her.
>When Sunset sees who's calling, the blood drops from her face.
"Who is it?"
>"Twilight."

Just for reference I'm planning to make the M6 the powerponies so yes even Rarity is going to be in it.
>>
>>30077945
>of driving Sunset suggests is best to get sleep.
its* not is. Oh and, some* after get.
>You soon follow her as you put your arms around her.
the first her* is kind of unnecessary.
>"Pinkie must of changed the ring tone during the last sleepover can you grab it for me?"
kek, Pinkie in any universe proves she is the best at picking music.
Still pretty hype to see where this goes next. Don't know why you added having Rarity being involved specifically(we don't really have a problem with her, we just kind of forgot), but that aside you need to get a name soon. This is turning out pretty good.
>>
>>30078069
Thanks based grammar checker.
I'll probably have more later tonight.
>>
>>30078094
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>30076941
Twilight and Rarity: work within the law and change the system from within if you don't agree with it
so whether or not she's pro SRA, she's Team Iron Man

Applejack: follow what you think is right and don't give in
I can see her being pro SRA, but not necessarily with what form it'll take

Ponk wouldn't mind her own identity being revealed but would not force others to reveal theirs, yet if all her friends are doing it...

Fluttershy would probably rather retire from hero-work

Rainbow Dash: will follow her friends and would have the hardest time to decide if it would come to a rift

They most likely want to stay on the same side and would have their own discussion about it. As they are better friends than Tony and Steve it's more likely.
The tendency looks towards SRA and Twilight would argument better against AJ, and while AJ is stubborn, she would see Twilights point of trying to work against it from the inside.
Civil War is pointless
>>
>>30078069
>its* not is
it is, or it's, not its

>picking out a "must of" quote and not seeing it
must have
>>
>>30078128
>Civil War is pointless
If it's just the Mane 7, then I see your point. But if they arn't in a vacuum? If there are other characters that are pulling the them appart with equally compelling arguments? Then I'd say all bets are off.
>>
>>30077694
Sure but Rarity is more willing to fight right off the bat compared to Fluttershy
>>
bump from 9
>>30079085
That's true enough, I just forget her since she isn't really involved the stories that often.
>>
>>30046237
>A brief moment of silence passes, only permeated by the heaving pants of Black Cat.
>He sharply inhales and regains his composure.
>"Alright, now that we've both recovered from our physical and emotional wounds, we should be clear for takeoff."
>You nudged him in the side with your elbow.
"Well, what are you waiting for? I would like to get home in-"
>You're cut off once again by the sudden departure of your steed.
>You wince as the wind whips against your face as you're dragged along for the ride.
>Preparing yourself for a witty comeback, you're only met with silence.
>The slow, metallic sounds of the grappling hook starts again. You shut your eyelids again, hoping that this time, your sleep won't be interrupted.
>However, you find rest unable to come you.
>Although this time, the source of your discord isn't Black Cat.
>Questions rack in your head as you attempt to rationalize your situation.
>Why was Black Cat helping you?
>Why are you letting him help you?
>Wasn't he a villain?
>Shouldn't you be trying to return what he stole?
>"Are you okay back there? I haven't heard you utter a single witty comeback since you pulled that stunt."
>His voice projects genuine concern towards you.
>"If you're still debating about answering that question, don't worry about it. I'll give you time to develop an insightful response."
>And there it goes.
"Why are you helping me?"
>"Would you rather be having a nice, eternal nap on the street?"
"Don't avoid the question."
>Even though he's facing away from you, you can still see the smug look on his face.
>"Are you implying that it would be in my character to leave you there? I wonder what gave you that impression."
"Just answer me."
>"You're not gonna stop pestering me about it until I give you a straight answer, huh?"
"No."
>Your stern reply silences him.
>He pauses for a second, but he continues swinging.
>>
>>30080961
>"Will you believe me if I told I you that I'm not a horrible person?"
"Not really."
>"Ha ha. What I was going to say is that the people you label your so-called 'villains' aren't the monsters you like to see them as."
>You scoff.
"And how would you explain all the assaults, hostages and robberies?"
>He stiffens a little, tightening the grip he has on the grappling line.
>"I'm not saying that I know these people on a personal level."
>He stops for a second.
>"But I can assume that they didn't ask for the powers they have."
"Neither did I. And this justifies their actions how?"
>"Shh. Let me finish my thoughts before you decide to chip in."
>He literally hisses at you.
>"Judging from how they're lashing out at the world, I'm guessing they weren't exactly the most socially adept people. Once they've gained their powers, how much further do you think they isolated from everyone else?"
"So is that it? You're saying that they deserve to be let off for their crimes just because they were sad and lonely?"
>"Don't twist my words. So how about you?"
"What about me?"
>"Did you have the privilege of supportive friends when you got your powers? How was your personal life effected? Was everything you've ever known turned on its head?"
"..."
>>
>>30080973
>Trying to focus on anything besides your thoughts, you notice familiar buildings.
"You can drop me off here. I'll walk from here."
>Without uttering a word, he drops to the sidewalk.
>You let go of him, trying to get used to feeling ground under your feet.
>Immediately, your body feel a little colder.
"It's only a few blocks from here."
>He stays silent.
"I'm still questioning why you choose to help me. Maybe I'll never be able to understand why, but thank you."
>You take a few steps past Black Cat in the direction of your home.
>"Wait."
>You turn around to see him, his face somber.
>"I just have one question for you."
>Despite how much you want to leave, you comply anyway.
"Yeah, what is it?"
>His green eyes stare back at you, unwavering.
>"Why was it that BDSM was the first thing your mind went to?"
>A wide smile has replaced the serious look on his face.
"W-what?"
>"My costume. Why was it that the first thing you associated it with was BDSM?"
"Why... why do you even care about that?"
>"You know, a young lady like you shouldn't know about stuff like that. Unless, you know..."
"That's none of your concern. Jeez, what are you, my dad?"
>As his eyes widen and grin expands, you realize what your poor word choice.
>"I'm not, but..."
"Don't."
>"...I can be if you want if you want me to~!"
>...
>Amazingly, no one in the general vicinity wakes up as Black Cat hollers in laughter.
"Just... go."
>He tries to catch his breath, trying to speak.
>"You know what? I will."
>He holds up one of the pouches on his bags.
>It sounds like multiple miniature objects moving around.
>Wait.
"Wait!"
>"Me and the spoils of war!"
>Before you can reach out and grab him, he hooks himself onto a building and hops out of the way.
>"Sorry, but I gotta go home now since it's getting late."
"Get back here!"
>"Nope, bye! Thanks for the date and I hope it was good for you too!"
>You watch in astonishment as he swings out of view.
>What did he mean by the line "good for you too?"
>...
>Oh.
>>
>>30080988
I had to cut some words off. There's better sentence flow at https://pastebin.com/VkBgWFvG

Closing in on 700 lines. What am I doing with my weekend.

Thanks >>30050217 for the story idea.
>>
>>30080988
Fun read. Can't wait for the next part, maybe Sunset tells her friends about Black Cat
>>
>>30080973
>do you think they isolated from everyone else?"
missed a word here.
>"You can drop me off here. I'll walk from here."
you used the same word to the point of verbal redundancy again. Try changing the first here* to now* instead.
>>
>>30080988
>Immediately, your body feel a little colder.
feels*
>As his eyes widen and grin expands, you realize what your poor word choice.
you either missed a word or need to remove what* from the sentence.
Otherwise it was a fun update.
>>
>>30081021
>Closing in on 700 lines. What am I doing with my weekend.
you gotta rack those numbers up, mate
>>
Pastebin updated.
>>
Here's a good question. What does Sunset or any superhero do when they celebrate Mother's day with their superhero mom?
>>
>>30083997
Holy fucking shit, Fluttershy, your mother is the spectacular [fill in the gap]
>>
>>30083997
Sunset cries herself to sleep, knowing that she may never gain forgives for her sins from her parents.
>>
>>30084101
I really don't need these feels.
>>
>>30084117
Sorry, let me try this again.
>>30083997
Sunset cries herself to sleep, knowing that she will never reconnect with her dead parents.
>>
>>30083997
>You and your daughteru will never surprise Sunset with some of her relics of her childhood from Equestria.
>>
>>30084568
That’s cute
>>
>>30084568
>Sunset's and Anon's daughteru will never look a mini Sunny.
>She will never have spider powers too.
>Since she is young she can't control it.
>>
>>30084568
Dawww, does she have a tiny unicorn doll too?
>>
>>30085907
Probably, and she falls asleep on the couch with daddy waiting for momma to come home from "work".
>>
So do you think The powered Equestria girls could beat the watchmen? protip: they can't
>>
>>30086094
That's a fucking given. They would be slaughtered.
>>
File: downloadfile-111.png (259KB, 500x760px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-111.png
259KB, 500x760px
>>30022666
>>
File: 1493048669581.jpg (10KB, 220x323px) Image search: [Google]
1493048669581.jpg
10KB, 220x323px
>>30084518
PLS STOP.
>>
>>30086421
That's OK. Anon's parents died too. So Nonny and Sunny can have each other.
>>
File: 1494742369878.jpg (3MB, 2580x3374px) Image search: [Google]
1494742369878.jpg
3MB, 2580x3374px
>>30083997
>Sunset will never make you call her mommy.
>>
>>30086647
>Not just making her a mommy.
ftfy.
>>
>>30086558
Who says that Sunset can't be adopted by a nice woman? Like Velvet Twilight?
>>
File: 1460785133303.jpg (77KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
1460785133303.jpg
77KB, 480x384px
>>30086063
Hnnng, is the doll a magical dream warrior.
Pic related.
>>
>>30086779
Because she is a big girl.
>>
>>30086863
4U
>>
>>30086863
Still it would be cute to see a super mom adopt a lonely Sunset as her 2nd daughter
>>
>>30086891
That would be fun, would Anon be her step-brother or just the family friend?
>>
>>30086907
I say the family friend that's dating Sunset. That way they both get some mom hugs and stuff
>>
>>30086794
>a demotivional
>a meme before anyone knew what a meme was
fuck, I'm old
>>
Surprised there wasn't a short super mom green
>>
>>30071789
>Be Anon.
>You’re still at college, having waited for long enough until you know Sombra wasn’t holding a lecture.
“I hope you're not interrupting anything right now.”
>You apologize as you see him talking on the phone.
>Sombra gives a dismissive wave and gestures you to sit, while still talking, “Yes, I see what you mean, however I was merely pointing out the fact that you have once again taken one without consulting me or the council first.”
>You take the seat he points to and try not to listen in.
>“I have a meeting now,” he waits for a few moments, “yes, see you tonight.”
>He hangs up and you bite your lip.
>It sounded almost like a marital dispute, but you know he wasn't married, and he mentioned a council.
>“Spitfire,” he explains then, “She has had some artifact moved from the Triskelion, didn’t even disclose the location.”
“Okay...” you nod.
>You’re not sure why he would disclose whom he had been talking to, unless he wants to direct the topic of discussion.
“Spitfire, like the Wonderbolts director?”
>“You don’t have to play dumb, Mr. West. I’m quite certain you know the answer to that question is ‘yes’.”
“So, Spitfire... What about her?”
>“A lot of people can't handle Spitfire, but as with everyone, you just need to know what makes her tick.”
“And what would that be?”
>Sombra folds his hands and asks, “what do you know about her?”
>Good question.
>You never really were one to try and figure out people, machines are more your thing, but figuring you can’t read your own hairforceone-trollcode, nor Tay’s source code you’ve begun to doubt that ability as well.
>What can you tell him that not everyone can read up on the internet?
“She hides her accent.”
>Sombra smiles, “oho? And what accent would she have?”
“Ar/ch/entine~”, you mimic the accent in question.
>“Not many people see that,” he nods, “I thought you weren’t good with people?
“I’m not really.”
>>
>>30088949
>“Yet you’ve won the heart of the amazing spider-woman.”
>As you don’t respond he continues, “So, why would anyone hide an accent? What may that tell you about that person?
“She's...”
>Huh...
>You need to think about that.
>She’s not the type of person who yields to conformity, I guess... I don't know.”
>“Maybe her reasons are the opposite. Maybe she's a rebel.”
“A rebel?” you laugh out. “her? Against whom?”
>“Whom does she have to answer to? Where does one acquire an accent?”
>You frown.
“So... her family?”
>Sombra nods, “She- Well, I guess it’s not really my place to tell...”
“Not really, it’s something personal, after all,” you shrug and lean back in the chair.
>He’s baiting you into following his topic.
>You’re interested, but you are denying him to have what he wants.
>“She comes from a line of 'super'-heroes, you must know,” he talks anyway, “her grandfather was a Howling Commander, serving with Captain America, and after the war he chased Nazis to Argentina. And his father before him fought in the Occult War.”
>By telling you what he wanted he shows you that you don’t have the power to say no to him...
>So you stay ahead of it, and inquire further.
“So she needs to live up to a legacy?”
>“Quite the legacy, indeed. Her being a workaholic would be to put it mildly.”
>You think for a moment
“What’s the matter with Spitfire now?”
>Sombra sighs, “she went MIA over the weekend, or at least nobody knows where she went, she was still available,” he explains, “and she sends orders to ship out an artifact without consulting first. Both are not really things to cause alarm, right?”
“I wouldn’t know”, you shrug.
>“What’s odd is that the same weekend Treehugger enters my playing field again.”
>Pokerface.jpg
>Triple Dent Gum will make you smile. Triple Dent Gum, it lasts a while. Triple Dent Gum will help you, Mister, to punch bad breath right in the kisser!
>>
>>30088955
“And you’re looking for a connection,” you nod.
>Sombra leans forward, “so how do you know about Spitfire’s accent?”
“She’s a customer,” you answer, catching him off guard, “I guess you don’t have to hide your accent when you buy flowers for your dead family.”
>Your brain just made that connection.
>You remember even talking to her.
>Sombra leans back again, “maybe it is a coincidence after all.”
“Or maybe it’s a conspiracy.”
>“Hmhm~” He tilts his head, “What do you think I should do then?
>Okay, empathy, what does he know, how does he feel and how can you turn those things into something that is of value to you...
>And something even comes to mind.
“I don’t think there is anything I can say to not make you suspicious. Denying your conspiracy or jokingly use a hyperbole how /it’s all a scheme/, but I guess no matter what the truth is, I believe you don’t want to get on my mom’s bad side by pursuing this by either not trusting our word or trusting our actions.”
>“I see,” he wants to say more but you interrupt him.
“Mom’s dying,” you say, not facing him, “Treehugger, I mean. She’s... Anyway, that’s why we’re looking for... like a place for me... in the world, you know?”, only then do you look back to him.
>“A place for you in the world?”
“Yeah. We did talk to Spitfire, but apparently Treehugger doesn’t want me on the surface. In deep, or not at all.”
>Sombra nods, “seems like her, having you talk to Spitfire before easing you in deeper.”
“Is that why you tell me Spitty’s secrets? To ease me into secret talk?
>He shrugs, “maybe to show I trust you.”
“Yeah,” you smile, “but those are not your secrets, they are hers, “ you point out, “you don't trust me.”
>He smiles as well, “oh, not one bit,” shaking his head in amusement, “but I know you're smart, and I trust you will make a choice that is in your favor.”
>>
>>30088965
“So how would me joining the hextopus-club be in my favor?”
>His smile doesn’t waver, “oh, but we are the Wonderbolts, Mr. West. We fight Hydra, of course.”
>He underlines his words with generous gesticulations.
>You pull your chair closer to his desk and lean forward.
“So tell me about the Utopia Project.”
>His features fall a bit, “oh, Utopia. How tragic, it always eludes our grasp.”
“So? What is it about?”
>“Have you noticed you like to start your sentences with 'so' a lot?”
>You open your mouth to respond but take a moment.
“So what? You’re fond of starting your’s with ‘oh’, don’t you?”
>“Oh is that so?”
>You share a smile and he dismisses it with a shake of his head.
>“Any Utopa’s a Dystopia if you consider what needs to be done to achieve it.”
“So how’s yours different?”
>You realize you started your sentence with ‘so’ again without having meant to do so.
>“Men will always be unhappy, and some will always rebel. Perfection is not something one can achieve and it takes a mad man to assume he can. The Utopia project is in name only.”
“Did you tell your daughter that? Because she was quite into it.”
>“Yes, Lyra, she’s... not entirely on the inside. Not everyone is. We need foot soldiers too.”
“Foot soldiers, huh?”
>He shrugs, “people are happier if they can strive for a goal they think is actually achievable. People like you and me, however, we’re not happy with the world; we know we can’t solve it.
>Of course he’s speaking in the exact way to get you on his side, but so far he hasn’t said anything wrong.
>But that’s how it usually works, he’s even getting in a sense of superiority for you over others, and you’re sure he’ll make his way up from there.
>You sit back and listen to his evil monologue.
>“You probably don’t want to hear me monologue, though, do you?”
>>
File: 1494796407968.png (261KB, 480x647px) Image search: [Google]
1494796407968.png
261KB, 480x647px
>>30022666
>You will never finally go out with Sunset after weeks of planning because she's been busy with crime fighting.
>You will never bring your four year old daughteru with you as well.
>Sunny will never dress up for it.
>>
>>30088976
>Fuck you.
“So we make it a dialogue. What do you have in mind?”
>“How about we run through this together.”
“Lead me on until it seems like your master plan could have been my idea?”
>“That’s how you’re supposed to teach calculus, isn’t it?”, he smiles.
“This ain’t calculus though.”
>“Humor me, run it through your head, how would you create an Utopia? Think infinite resources and work your way down.”
“Hmmm... the Matrix,” you shrug, “the movies, you know? Infinite resources: a personal matrix for everyone.”
>Sombra laughs for a moment, “Not a bad idea, but very dystopian. Do you want to lie to everyone? Because people wouldn’t be happy if they knew.”
“Right, dystopia much,” you lean back and make yourself a bit comfortable in your chair, “Infinite resource is a no brainer, because I’d just say money for everyone, then my mind goes to free goods and services, and communism, and then nobody would have any incentive to work, or do so properly. Honest to god? I think our society is pretty good already.”
>“Alright, so no drastic changes. What’s more feasible? Think smaller.”
>You shrug.
“Obamacare?”
>“Think bigger.”
“Free ponies for everyone, Vermin Supreme 2016.”
>“Mr. West.”
“What?”, you shrug, “I want a pony,” as he doesn’t respond you continue, “so let’s see... What is within the Wonderbolts capabilities? Stop crime and terrorism, maybe war itself?”
>>
>>30088985
>“But man strives for conflict.”
“So?”
>“Control what it is they want to fight. Not just here, but overseas as well.”
>You stroke your chin.
“A common enemy? A fabricated one?”, you continue the thought, “like, what? Hydra?”
>“Hydra’s a bad bad organization, after all.”
“I see...”
>You get the notion, but not the plan.
“But Hydra’s been dead for more than twenty years, it’s not a threat to anyone right now, is it?”
>“Hence the Utopia Project. A few well placed pebbles in the right places to create the right waves.”
“And how many /pebbles/ are going to die in this?”, you stare pacing around the office a little.
>“As few as possible, Mr. West. We avoid, or control and redirect conflict. There’s an algorythm.”
“An algorythm?”
>“Every soldier out there who dies in battle, or worse, by suicide from PTSD or something... everyone of them is a loss to me, you understand that? We save as many people as possible from terrible fates.”
>You bite your lip and stop pacing, but say nothing.
>“A bad guy can kill not only without remorse, he enjoys it, and the cruelty, and the power over the victim. Any mission I order and someone dies... not because I was careless and made a bad play, I can learn from mistakes, but if I send someone to die or order someone’s death... it haunts me.”
>He sounds sincere, and it’s still a ‘for the greater good’ speech.
>And even if you get it, it still doesn’t tell you anything about his plans.
“I still have to think about stuff...”, you go for the door, “excuse me.”
>“You’d sacrifice yourself and your own happiness for others, Anon. You’re a good man,” he says as you leave, “and I hope you see me as one as well.”
>>
>>30088976
Oh shit I didn't mean to interrupt you Untitled.
>>
>>30089003
It was only an 11k characters update, couldn't you have waited for the 5 minutes it takes to upload something like that?!
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30089055
Won't happen again.
Also
RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1494798588764.png (447KB, 769x654px) Image search: [Google]
1494798588764.png
447KB, 769x654px
>>30088979
>"Daddy why is mommy looking at you like that?"
"Welp, looks like you'll be staying with Auntie Twilight."
>"Are you and mommy going to fight ghosts again while I stay with Auntie."
"All night long."
>>
>>30088998
So Hydra are the Templars.
>>
File: 1494800252315.png (817KB, 1080x948px) Image search: [Google]
1494800252315.png
817KB, 1080x948px
>>30022666
>>
File: 1494800645859.jpg (20KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494800645859.jpg
20KB, 400x250px
>>30089389
>>
File: 1484517688219.png (787KB, 800x1253px) Image search: [Google]
1484517688219.png
787KB, 800x1253px
>>30089389
>>30089323
What Anon doesn't know but is about to find out, is that Sunset has a costume under her dress. Pic related.
>>
>>30089523
Won't that get in the way?
>>
File: 1494804553203.png (1MB, 900x919px) Image search: [Google]
1494804553203.png
1MB, 900x919px
>>30022666
>>
File: 1494807738129.jpg (4MB, 2476x3476px) Image search: [Google]
1494807738129.jpg
4MB, 2476x3476px
>>30022666
Where would Sunny and Nonny get married?
>>
>>30090001
Nah, she wasn't planning on wearing anything under her clothes anyways. So its fine....though she doesn't plan on letting Anon let her get away with walking straight.
>>
>>30090483
>"Did mommy beat you at wrestling again?"
"In many ways yes."
>>
>>30090517
Kek, Anon has to have a bag of ice in his pants, while Sunset walks around like a drunk with a smile on her face.
>>
>>30090911
Worth it. This makes me wonder if they just do it or have some fore/roleplay
>>
>>30090911
>Every time Anon moves you hear the crinkle of the ice moving.
>>
>>30091465
>Some nights are sensual with love and passion.
>Some nights they just cuddle fuck slowly.
>Other nights they do everything in the book while upside down from a Web and Anon is wearing Sunset's mask.
>This night in particular was jokingly called "50 Weaves of Web."
>>
>>30088955
>You need to think about that.
>She’s not the type of person who yields to conformity, I guess... I don't know.”
>“Maybe her reasons are the opposite. Maybe she's a rebel.”
is there an unnecessary greenline here?
>By telling you what he wanted he shows you that you don’t have the power to say no to him...
this was confusing to read, try not making it look like word soup.
>>30088965
A lot of the starting conversation sentences aren't capitalized.
>>30088985
Every time someone knows the monologue gimmick, fate makes it known you cant have an easy learning experience.
>“What?”, you shrug, “I want a pony,”
but...you had a pony. In fact you fucked said pony silly. Hmm, could Anon super charge his dick with nanites?
>>30088998
The woe is me speech, fucking narc.
>>
>>30091550
>Every time Sunset hears it she gets a big grin on her face, her eye's fade a little bit, and she starts swaying on her feet, and drool out of the corner of her mouth.
>>
>>30091588
...fuck you Carlos. It might be cute, but fuck you on principle. Even Pinkie would slap your shit with a pie for that.
>>
>>30091654
The funny thing is I was being serious.
>>
>>30091465
>This makes me wonder if they just do it or have some fore/roleplay
>have some fore/roleplay
>fore/roleplay
https://youtu.be/SGfasWBjOAo
>>
>>30092030
....I can see that happening
>>
>>30092434
>Twilight wakes in and see this.
>Slowly backs away.
>>
>>30092450
>wakes in
did she sleepwalk?
>>
>>30093129
>>
>>30093614
The sound of Sunset getting pounded might be white noise for Twilight
>>
>>30094416
Best side kick ever, she knows to come by for her turn.
>>
>>30088998
>Be Agent Sweetie Drops.
“Is it ready?”
>“You know I arrived here the same time as you did, don’t you?”, Dr. Turner shouts back, continuing to modify some data on two separate screens. His concern then goes upward to Misty Fly, “how are you holding up?”
>“It’s coolant, not water, but I’ll manage!”, she shouts back from way up above in the hall.
>She’s standing on her surfboard in the middle of nowhere.
>To an unknowing observer it might look like she was not doing anything at all, but in fact she was propelling coolant through the plumbing surrounding the structure.
“The Tesseract never acted up before, did we trigger it by transporting it?”
>“I highly doubt that. We’ve been experimenting with it for more than a year.”
“But we can get it under control, right?”
>He bites his lip and keeps typing.
“Right?”
>“These readings are higher than what we’ve seen before. Way higher than what happened when the Equestrian envoy arrived.”
“That’s not an answer.”
>You know what uncontrolled energy means.
>An explosion.
>And as he doesn’t respond respond you know what’s up as.
“Shouldn’t we evacuate?”
>“Hah, with the Tesseracts energy output? We can’t clear the entire midwest.
“That bad?”
>“Well... It’s worse, the energy is like... a lot, you know... Have you contacted Spitfire?”
“She’s not happy.”
>“U-oh...”
>>
>>30094530
>You see another surge in energy on the readings Turner had on his screens, and before you could even say anything a pulse ripped through the containment field.
>Like a shock wave it pushed things outward, and you almost from your feet.
“Misty!”, you shout up
>“That wasn’t me!”, the woman immediately defends herself, while barely hanging onto her surfboard.
“No, I mean- are you alright?”
>“Uhh... holding up,” she states as she was indeed only holding herself up, if barely so.
“Turner?”
>Dr. Turner wasn’t responding, but going through his science machine, looking desperately for something. A way to fix this, you hope.
“Is there anything we know for certain?”
>“Whenever I pour in enough energy to shut it down it comes back with more.”
“You’re having a power struggle with a thing.”
>“We have no idea what this ‘thing’ is.”
“Misty, your thoughts?”
>“It’s hot!”, she shouts as she’s forcing coolant into the system again.
>The cooling system had taken during the shock wave just now.
>“Not useful,” Turner shakes his head, “I do have a hunch, though.”
“Well, share.”
>“Someone’s trying to force open a portal.”
>You nod and turn around again, once more contacting Spitfire.
>She must know if the Equestrians expect an addition to their escort.
>You know why she had the Tesseract transported, but not if more people are invited.
>“Agent Drops, status report.”
“Are we expecting more guests?”
>Another shock wave rips through the air, much more powerful than the last one.
>This time it wipes you off your feet, but you weren’t the only one.
>Having hit the floor, was the least of your problems judging from the sounds behind you.
>Misty Fly’s scream as she was taken from the air was bad, but the crunching sound metal makes your stomach turn.
>If the machinery holding the Tesseracts energy back fail...
>You heave yourself up.
>>
>>30094540
>“BonBon, talk to me! What happened?”, you hear faintly from your phone a few feet away.
>Worrying about your immediate safety is more important right now though.
>You face the source of the explosion, the Tesseract.
>Only to see a woman as she was just standing up, she was dressed in a tight silky clothes, a cape and a... stereotypical wizard hat.
>In her right hand she holds a sort of spear adorned with a glowing gem.
>You take a few steps back, your hand goes to your gun, and you speak loud and clearly in hope Spitfire would catch up on it.
“Ma’am, I’m going to have to ask you to please put down that spear!”
>The mysterious woman takes on a better stance, she doesn’t look like Starlight who became a human for the first time.
>She carries herself more like the Princess – unused to being human, but having had past experience.
>Soon her eyes fall on you.
>“You dare make a demand of a god, puny human?”
>She’s was smiling, full of confidence.
>You’d want to say she was full of herself, but her voice carries a sort of confidence and something else... something more ominous, something that sends a shiver down your spine.
>In retrospect, draw your gun might have been a bad idea.
>She aims at you with the and accumulates some blue lightning.
>You only had a split second to decide to dodge for cover as a bolt of exploding light flies where you had stood.
>After reorienting yourself you peak behind the safety of your cover.
>Misty had sent her surfboard hurling towards the hostile only to have it bounce harmlessly off an invisible wall.
>The same happens to the coolant she was now redirecting to splash right at the enemy.
>>
>>30094542
>Before you could even comprehend the movement, the self proclaimed god was right in front of Misty and pushes the spear into her chest.
>“No!”
>As opposed to penetrating Misty’s chest, it only sent out a small ripple of blue energy over the her.
>Misty goes limp... no, she’s... relaxing?
>The assailant offers her hand and Misty takes it with a smile to stand up from the ground.
>In the meantime Dr. Turner, who had realized the Tesseract having powered down, bagged it into it’s suitcase and-
>“Please don’t- I still need that,” the newcomer gently asks, her spear once more lighting up with energy.
“This doesn’t have to get messy!”, you shout, leaving your cover to direct her attention away from Dr. Turner.
>“I’m sure it doesn’t,” she smiles, “and it won’t, will you just obey my orders.”
>She spreads her arms, making herself as big as possible.
>As on cue her cape waves in non-existent wind, multicolored balls of light dance around her, and, just like Princess Sparkle, a horn and wings of pure light emerge from her body.
>You’re captivated and stare in awe as the goddess before you spreads her wings and lets you bask in her light.
>“I am the Great and Powerful Trixie of Equestria!”
“Equestria?”, you ask after you find your words again, “Are you with Princess Sparkle?”
>“Sparkle...”, she grinds her teeth, “The faux princess Twilight Sparkle can never fathom the powers we had already possessed eons before she was born.”
>The way the light bounces off her body still makes you unable to focus on anything else.
>You know, by now, her appearance has seared itself into your mind.
>It doesn’t bother you at all.
>>
>The image of a true beauty is something to relish, something not everyone can claim to have ever seen in their lives.
“And why have you come to Earth?”
>“We have come with glad tidings, subject. You are free to kneel before me and profess your love onto me, your new god!”
>You feel your body being heavy, light pain from jumping to cover was still noticeable.
>It would be so much easier to kneel down in a more comfortable position.
>Doing so would even be the respectful thing before a god, and you do hold yourself to a certain etiquette.
>Only when you saw Misty Fly go down on her knees saying, “my goddess,” towards Trixie with a longing expression you can feel yourself coming to your senses.
>You look to Dr. Turner who seems to have had a similar experience.
>“My subject...”, Trixie extends a hand to Misty once more and let it be kissed.
>She touches Misty’s face, caressing it like a lover would for a moment before letting go and returning her attention back to you and Dr. Turner, “You have heart.”
>Her words sound like a compliment, but her tone was slightly annoyed.
>“But I’m still in need of your services.”
>Once more she moves faster than you can comprehend and has already pushed the tip of her spear onto Dr. Turners chest.
>>
>>30094567
>Just like it did with Misty Fly, blue ripples spread out over him, and he immediately relaxes his body.
>You have a faint idea what it might be like to touch her, if only standing in her presence makes you want to obey her orders.
>Dr. Turner kneels down, “my goddess”, he offers her the suitcase with the Tesseract.
>“Hold onto it, dear subjext,” as she did with Misty Fly she touches his face as well, giving him an encouraging pat, “carry my burdens for the moment.”
>This is bad...
>You manage not only the courage to take a step back, but also raise your gun at her once more.
>Trixie smiles, “You will come to see I am a generous goddess,” she says as she’s approaching you, “not only will I forgive you your transgression of raising arms against me, I also give you a purpose.”
>You’re unable to move as she draws closer.
>“I shall let you be my prophet.”
>Her hand was dangerously close to your face, as was your gun to hers, but she doesn’t seem to mind.
>“Go now, far and wide, and spread the word of my arrival,” she commands you, “leave out no detail of the Great and Powerful Trixie!”
>You manage not only the courage to take a step back, but also raise your gun at her once more.
>Trixie smiles, “You will come to see I am a generous goddess,” she says as she’s approaching you, “not only will I forgive you your transgression of raising arms against me, I also give you a purpose.”
>You’re unnable to move as she draws closer.
>>
>>30094648
So Trixie has that spear that Loki had? Cool
>>
>>30094530
Need to do a few things, computer is janky at the moment. Will read soon.
>>
>>30092450
>>30093614
After seeing the fucked up shit that Anon and Sunset are into Twi [CAN'T WAKE UP]
>>
>>30095138
Twi no longer questions the lose strands of webbing she find in the bedroom.
>>
>>30095138
>>30095528
>"Girls, it's impossible to get Sunset out."
>Rainbow snickers.
>"So you walked in them fucking big deal."
>"When I went in their room I almost gagged. The only thing you can smell in there was alcohol and cum. There was so much of it I couldn't tell the difference between the webs and the jizz."
>"That's hot."
>>
>>30095603
>"So you walked in them fucking big deal."
in on*
Also, yes Rainbow, that is hot. Anon's power is being a "fucking" machine...I'll go commit seppuku for that joke. Excuse me.
>>
>>30095528
>RooRooRoo is back
YYYYYISSS
>>
>>30095677
he posted like the day before yesterday
>>
>>30095691
I know. I just can't wait for new green no matter what it is.
>>
>>30095677
didn't hear you scream for trep who posted here>>30095079
>>
>>30095831
I didn't notice. My bad.
>>
>>30095831
It was hard for me to post green with that strange moot thing going on.
>>
>>30091629
thank you,
fixed the mistakes and changed my writing style accordingly

>>30095998
it also seriously inhibited my motivation, but it's over now
>>
>>30096178
Thank god it's over. Now I'm gonna get to work on Therapist Anon
>>
Currently on medical leave while I recover from successful surgery today. I hope to actually get art uploaded at some point. Sorry for any trouble.
>>
>>30096488
>hugs
get well soon
>>
>>30096488
Hope you feel better soon. What was the surgery for if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>30096488
Feel better, papi.
>>
>>30096488
>Sorry for any trouble.
It's not any trouble at all, just focus on getting better.
>>
>>30096488
That sucks man. Get well soon.
>>
>>30096511
>>30096543
>>30096615
>>30096637
>>30096664
Thanks all. Surgery was a follow-up after they removed a cholesteatoma from my middle ear. It had eaten through some skull and two of my three hearing bones. Today involved removing leftovers and installing prosthetic bones. Not quite a metal arm but it will do now.
>>
>>30096866
>Not quite a metal arm but it will do now.
It would be cool if we had our resident cyborg... just sayin'

also... someone get ready for new thread
>>
>>30096866
You forgot your name and it's good to know you're okay
>>
>>30096866
Jesus fucking christ, that's horiffying. But it's good to hear that you're no the mend.
>>
>>30096866
I regret looking that up. Glad you're better.
>>
>>30096866
Holy shit, man! Good to hear you're okay now. That's some pretty nasty thing.

On the plus side, you get to be a cyborg now, so that's something.
>>
We'll need a new thread soon
>>
>>30096178
Hey Untitled, can you do me a favor and repost your current update in the next thread? It feels kind of a waste to leave it at the end of this one and I don't have enough room to review it?
>>30097670
Yup.
>>
>>30097743
Anyone gonna do it?
>>
>>30098185
If we don't have a new thread up by the time I get home, I'll make it.
>>
>>30098673
New thread.
Thread posts: 491
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.