[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for /mlp/. What makes you think that life in Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: 1444810185329.jpg (97KB, 1118x963px) Image search: [Google]
1444810185329.jpg
97KB, 1118x963px
Question for /mlp/.

What makes you think that life in Equestria would be legitimately better then it is here for you on earth?

Equestria is a society much like any other society except it has talking horses, magic, and a moral monarchy as the primary source of government.

There are still wars, class disparity, and downright prejudice within its society. In fact, I would argue that you would be worse off in Equestria then you would be on earth. If only for the simple reason that existing in Equestria would be far different then here earth. You would not know where to seek employment, what they consider to be proper etiquette, what education is relevant to their society, and more importantly how to become successful because even here on earth you have at least a vague idea on how to get started down that path.

The main case I have against Equestria is that basically, it's different and you wouldn't know how to survive anywhere that isn't human.

Though I would argue that having ponies come to earth to live with us would be more beneficial to us. Because we can at the very least have the best chance of competing with them as equals and as a result find friendship, sex, and profit alongside them. Rather than being considered a pity case in their world or much worse a monster or even a freak.

What are your thoughts faggots?
What would be the ideal scenario?
>>
>>30021272
Fuck off poltard
>>
>>30021272
>What are your thoughts faggots?
>What would be the ideal scenario?
I'd just try to become a super villain until some random group of friends tries to redeem me and introduce me into society
>>
>>30021289
I guess thats one way to live your life.
What's to stop them from just throwing you in prison.

I mean, if you run around straight up raping mares I would think that you're more likely to get thrown in prison right?
>>
>>30021283
Also, you can fuck yourself with a broom handle manko face.

I've been coming here long before gookmoot merged the boards.
>>
>>30021272
Fuck you /pol/tard.
>>
>>30021318
Why do you keep saying this?
Is it because rarity is in a spooky ghost outfit?
It's her Halloween custom, I know it's a little early but I just feel a little spooky today.
>>
>>30021299
Who said anything about raping mares? Not that anon, but you could just like, try to steal all the princess' regalia from Canterlot or something equally insipid and they'd still still count you as a supervillain.

On the other hand, if you play your cards right you can walk away from basically anything in Equestria. Glimmer tried to murder the Our Town ponies, after all, and not only wasn't she imprisoned but they were instantly willing to welcome her back.
>>
>>30021299
you don't know what the difference between a normal villain and a super villain is?
>>
>>30021272
It's wishful thinking really.
It seems the average /mlp/ user thinks that this world with it's people are not worth bothering living in yet they think when they arrive at Equestria that they will actually bother living there.

Also I wonder what would be the effects one would have in the enviroment when introducing the shitload of different microorganisms you take with you to Equestria.
Do you think in the case of a plague the ponies could deduce it would be your fault?
>>
Sage and report, guys, nothing to see here.
>>
Their society isnt committing suicide and has rulers that legitimately care about their subjects to the point that one of them will actually help you deal with nightmares.
Even if i had to live in the everfree in some cobbled together shelter made from the corpses of timberwolves it'd be infinitly better than living here powerlessly watching as things slide towards oblivion.
I'd rather struggle in a place with clean air, jaw dropping sights and legitimately magical experiences than be comfortable in a sea of shit and piss.
>>
>>30021340
>ghost outfit
It is ku klux clan
Stop pretending to shitpost fuck off and go into the gas chamber /pol/turd
>>
>>30021272
You do raise some good points, and frankly I've always enjoyed the stories where the ponies do actually have a somewhat alien culture (rather than just being instantly accepting of and/or amazed by the existence of a human) - the stories that actually put a challenge or conflict for the human to confront, rather than just being a pure positive fantasy. They're few and far between, but they do exist and they're pretty good.

At the same time, there are still some things that appeal to various users and writers here. Maybe it's a sense that finding purpose in Equestria seems to be a common thing, so they could too. Maybe it's the concept of a moral leadership, or maybe it's the idea of a place where the locals are genuinely more welcoming and friendly than they're finding in reality - that all the problems you mention are things they're already feeling, but facing them in a land of friendly ponies would be easier.

And even with those kinds of challenges, there's much to be said about what someone might be able to bring to Equestria and benefit from there. For instance, as an engineer I could theoretically revolutionize (and possibly become quite rich on) introducing such simple things as standardized screw threads.
>>
>>30021350
I don't think we'd introduce many dangerous pathogens. Most of our plagues have been completely eliminated, through vaccines and sanitation so we wouldn't even be carying these plagues.

Besides, I don't actually think we could trade diseases with ponies, we'd be to physiologically different. Diseases hoping species is extremely rare, it's only happened to humans so much because we had massive unsanitised hubs of people, constantly walking around in each others shit. Equestria is relatively clean and there'd only be one human to spread his shit.
>>
Well i dont give a shit about they political system or nature. I just hope that ponies would be more wiling to. You know, be friends with me
>>
>>30021402
Look up AIDS, cant remember if it was eating shit, eating corpses or fucking animals that jumped it to humans but im pretty sure it was one of the three.
>>
>>30021272
But what about m-muh self insert greens?
>>
>>30021426
I think AIDS came from Sub Saharan Africans fucking monkies.
>>
>>30021400
>ku klux clan
Holy shit pasta, I never noticed. I guess that is pretty offensive huh?
Well if it makes you feel any better I'm deleting it now.
Thanks for informing me of my obvious lapse in judgment. I will work harder to be a more PC person in the future.
>>
>>30021272

Not a damn thing. If Equestria exists, it's probably nothing like the idyllic pastoral world of our imaginations and television screens. It's probably every bit as mean, heartless, and petty as the world which we now inhabit.

Honestly, that's what stops me from offing myself, too.
Life sucks, why would the afterlife be any different?
>>
>>30021401
>standardized screw threads
I'm an engineer also, and what your saying has probably already been invented. If you just look at Manehattan, you'd notice that all the easy projects are already completed.
You're looking at 1930's level of tech.
You'd have to remember your late upper division course work and go from there if you want to create a revolution.

I'd just rip off modern research papers. Or anything later than 1930's and become a mega rich hack that never really invented anything because I already had all the instructions and patents prewritten and laid out.
>>
>>30021893

>ha ha ha, I used you and rustled your jimmies
>i'm intellectually and racially superior to everyone
>>
>>30021345
I thought they were one in the same. Break it down for me home skillet.
>>
>>30021930
You feelin okay there buddy?
You sound a little mad.
>>
>>30021380
It sounds like you just want to be coddled. You got an infancy fetish or something?
Are you the faggot that's been posting the mommy luna threads?
>>
File: 6TmfpfO.jpg (60KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
6TmfpfO.jpg
60KB, 720x960px
>>30021365
>>
>>30021405
But Anon, i'm your friend here on earth already. Where all friends on this board.

What you're failing to notice is that where all massive faggots who are a little antisocial.

And that's antisocial in the sense that we hate society but tolerate it shitlord.
>>
>>30021272
Just the fact that I would get a buttmark would make it better.
Really, think about it. You give up your "personality" for it, but who cares? You are MADE for something, and you can do it well/better than anyone else and you love doing it.
This is fucking awesome.

And if I stayed human, then, horsepussy, a fucking entire world to explore, an utopic authoritarian government, magic..
I mean, I don't know Anon, I don't see how it could be bad.
All the shit you said is just /bullshit/. Who cares about the 'culture difference'? For one, half of it is the same as ours, or better, and the second half is random shit no one should care about.
Education? Really? Proper etiquette? I mean, anon, you can learn all that shit in a week.

There's a bilion things you could do that horses can't. They're naive, nice, and generally xenophile. And I'm not just saying that from a 'bad guy' standpoint, you could start an honest business by bullshitting them.
>>
>>30021971
>Where all friends on this board.
Aaaaand so the bait fell definitely. Nice try, kiddo, but you just fell for the most common mistake shitposters do.
>>
>>30021429
>But what about m-muh self insert greens
Do you think that ponies have a my little humans show?
And do you think they write self-insertion greens about getting fucked by loads of humans?

I do...I really believe they want monkey dick as much as we want that sweet sweet horse pussy.
>>
File: my jimmies remain unrustled.jpg (38KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
my jimmies remain unrustled.jpg
38KB, 400x494px
>>30021941
>>
>>30021915
>Honestly, that's what stops me from offing myself, too.
>Life sucks, why would the afterlife be any different?
I'm right there with you. I honestly think it's like playing a darksouls game.
Just get gud faggot, it's never gonna get any easier.
>>
>>30021973
>honest business by bullshitting them.
You'd be the real villain in the show then. You're gonna seriously turn them into jaded assholes like the rest of us with your dishonesty.
>>
>>30021980
See what I'm telling you?
Antisocial faggots.
But hey what are you gonna do?
>>
File: 9a1.gif (3MB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
9a1.gif
3MB, 478x350px
>>30021995
>>
>>30022012
And? I mean, yes, I certainly could become a 'real villain', just look at how half of the villains we already have /become/ villains.
You could simply take hold of a powerful artifact, and there you go, and unlike those retarded cartoon villains, I wouldn't be 'forced to lose' because of plot reasons.
But that wouldn't be fun, I'm not a 15 angsty teen anymore.

No, I could simply go to one of the princess, explain them my situation and some 'starting help', and if I have to bullshit them, so be it.
You don't become a villain because you lie and you're dishonest with a couple ponies. You're an asshole, sure, but it's not like you're hurting anyone. And the plan is for them not to learn of it, ever. They won't become 'jaded assholes' because of me, because they're already in good terms with jews-I mean, griffins and yaks and whatever other degenerate society we didn't see yet.

Also, I'm sure I could easily find a way to live with Purplesmart for a year or two, she'd me more than happy to hear all about us.
>>
>>30022012
You could become a writer and write books about all the movies we have.
I don't think they ever heard of back to the future, terminator or naruto
This would be too easy.
>>
>>30021272
Religion has been effectively eliminated
>>
>>30022246
They literally go on adventures with their gods, dipshit.
>>
>>30021923
>Manehattan
>Literally modern day city in an otherwise fantasyworld planet
Fuck that place, literally.
>>
>>30021283
spotted the jew
>>
File: 1363075097041.jpg (141KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1363075097041.jpg
141KB, 700x700px
>>30021952
>It sounds like you just want to be coddled.
Might want to re-read what i wrote there anon, i said i'd rather live in their forest like a wildman than be comfortable here.
>>
>>30021272
you're a fucking retard

dude i would go into the woods with nothing and would build my shit up if i had to

but i would just sell the knowledge i have to twiggle and live a comfy life
>>
>>30021272
What you consider the disadvantages to being a human in Equestria are, in fact, the advantages. The inpredictability of pony society is what is so beautiful about it.

Of course, it depends on where would you actually wind up - the chances it would be anywhere near anything we've seen in the show are awfully thin - but unless it would be a vast desert with no water in sight, vast ocean with no land in sight, the north or the south pole, or straight up the fucking Tartarus, I believe that any one of us could make the best of it, no matter what calendar, language, script, alphabet or even a number system they use.
>>
>>30021272
>What makes you think that life in Equestria would be legitimately better then it is here for you on earth?
>then
magic, fantasy creatures, a multitude of different sapiant species.

i could be eaten by a monster and die happy i got to experience something more exciting than this shitty earth life.
>>
File: borat.jpg (187KB, 650x389px) Image search: [Google]
borat.jpg
187KB, 650x389px
>>30021272
Yeah, Equestria isn't real utopia, but we can assume that their culture is more "peacefull" and "mellow" than ours.
You can see it in the way they resolve their conflicts, how they defeat enemies, how big bad "slavers" let Rarity go because she whined so much.
It isn't some cartoon world, but ponies look like more soft creatures. If things like racism exist it probably isn't about beheading lover races and racial cleansing but more peacefull way. And ponies probably didn't have any wars in centuries.

As alien, you can easily find money, it always irks me when Anon with whole his knowledge, ends as farm hand, library help or massager. Many ponies would probably pay quite a lot of cash for first interview with alien, there is a lot of money in advertising, or if you have some knowledge you can also sell it. Concepts, ideas, books, music, if aren't tech oriented.

Also their military is shit, you don't need to be expert to see ways to improve it, even if ponies aren't militant, there are other races who would pay a lot of cash for new ways to kill each other.
>>
>>30021272
There are no Jews in Equestria
>>
>>30021930
Odds are he is racially superior to you.
>>
File: My Compatriot.png (170KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
My Compatriot.png
170KB, 400x400px
>>30021272
>What makes you think that life in Equestria would be legitimately better then it is here for you on earth?

My waifu lives there, I could address your subsequent points, but I have no need to. I have already invalidated any argument to the contrary.

>>30024333
>pic related
Also checked
>>
File: 1483818671408.jpg (53KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1483818671408.jpg
53KB, 500x750px
>>30021272
Fucking Discord, that chaos-flinging, morally-challenged chimera, can make friends of the most important ponies in town. I already have an occupation and training. If I can't make it there I may as well off myself twice.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.