[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>show Filthy Rich running out of a house with a pegasus mare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>show Filthy Rich running out of a house with a pegasus mare
>she could have been Diamond Tiara's mother
>Diamond Tiara could have had issues with the fact that her mother is special yet she's just an earth pony
>this could have been the driving force behind her entire character
>she could have been mean to the CMC because she wants to tell them they aren't special to make herself feel better for lacking the special talent of flight that her mother has
>they went with, 'lol, no, I'm a bitch because my earth pony mom's a bitch'

Why was this allowed?
>>
>>30020543
Because the entire pony society has the equal usefullnes of all races drilled into their brains from childhood.
>>
>>30020550
Surely you'd feel a bit jipped if your parent could fly or do magic and you couldn't.
>>
>>30020553
No because you are strong enough to snap your parents spine in half.
Earth ponies have unique abilities just as much as pegasi and unicorns.
>>
>>30020563

>just as much
>entire world relies on unicorns summoning the sun or moon
>needs Pegasi for the weather
>mudpones are for food and cooking

Literally slave class. Plus there's magic to grow shit instantly and Flim and Flam proved Unicorns have the best tech.

Earth Pones are literally bottom rung and could be removed.
>>
>>30020543
>expecting good writing
It's your own damn fault
>>
>>30020655
com on raise the fucking moon with an empty stomic
adjust the weather without any food to keep your winged niggers alive

Earth ponie masterrace you filthy cunt
>>
>>30020543
Filthy just dreams of fucking other mares.
Luna sees these dreams a lot.
>>
This>>30021412
He is a dirty mud pony
>>
>>30020563
Earth ponies don't inherently have super strength, ya mong. Their race's special talent is being plant-whisperers.
>>
My issue is they make DT out to be a bitch friend when she was shown to be cool with SS in every other episode.
>>
>>30021740
But he has a hot daughter though.
>>
>>30021412
If you were married to Spoiled Cunt your dreams would be about fucking mares who weren't her too.
>>
>>30023333
Checked.
>>
>>30024049
Kek.
>>
File: check em.png (277KB, 731x508px) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
277KB, 731x508px
>>30023333
>>
>>30023146
DYEWTS
>>
File: Pony-Types.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pony-Types.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>>30023146
>>
File: Suri_'Would_you_mind...'_S4E08.png (935KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Suri_'Would_you_mind...'_S4E08.png
935KB, 1280x720px
>>30020543
>Suri could've been Diamond Tiara's mother and everything would literally be the same except with more worldbuilding and continuity
>>
>>30020563
They're a little stronger because they have more muscle mass, if they had some "super strength" AJ bucks would just destroy tree, apples fall because of her plant magic.
>>
>>30026912
Do you? Point out a moment in the show where they said that all earth ponies have super strength.
>>30026932
>non-canon merch book for ants
Wow. Sure convinced me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.