[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have a blowjob from an earth pony, a wingjob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Trixie's robe and wizard hat.jpg (33KB, 359x361px) Image search: [Google]
Trixie's robe and wizard hat.jpg
33KB, 359x361px
Would you rather have a blowjob from an earth pony, a wingjob from a pegasus or a magical handjob from a unicorn? In any of the options the pony will restrain you and give you over-stimulation torture after you've cum and are still too sensitive.
>>
>>30018216
As long as my pony waifu gets to watch from the cuckshed I'd take any of those options.
>>
>>30018216
Anyone who doesn't say Earth Pony is lying to themselves.

Fact:
>Earth Pony mouths are the strongest of any pony mouths.
>Earth Pony mouths are the most dexterous of any pony mouths.
>Earth Ponies are the hottest of all pony races, they have the thicc hips.
>Earth Ponies are the closest to nature, and therefore fucking.
>Pegasi wings are rough and course, they don't feel good on your dick.
>Magic lacks warmth and is incredibly dry, it also hurts.
>Earth Ponies have no gag reflex.
>Only one with any lubrication.

There's a clear winner here, and it's not the birds or the narwhals.
>>
File: 1492127903035.png (166KB, 1024x864px) Image search: [Google]
1492127903035.png
166KB, 1024x864px
>>30018216
A wingjob
And jokes on you I have trained myself for overstimulation and can cum up to three times
>>
>>30018361
What the hell is wrong with you ?
>>
>>30018216

Unicorn, duh.

Can you imagine the things she can do with telekinesis?
>>
>>30018443
How is being unable to be overstimulated a bad thing? I don't understand your stupid logic.
If you are fucking a bitch and cum then you don't have to stop and can keep going because you have no problems losing your boner. So she will not notice you cum super fast.
>>
File: Shining has seen some shit.gif (19KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
Shining has seen some shit.gif
19KB, 250x140px
>that one video where the wife tied up her husband and jacked him with a fleshlight after he already cum and he started thrashing around screaming in agony
>...for 10 minutes straight
>>
>>30018308
you're the clear winner at being retarded
>>
>>30018775
>He thinks that feathers brushing against your dick is, in any way, better than a blowjob from someone who uses their mouth for literally every day to day task.
>>
File: hush now quiet now.jpg (91KB, 921x1062px) Image search: [Google]
hush now quiet now.jpg
91KB, 921x1062px
>>30018708
I'm hiding this thread before I learn anything more about this

That's literally some fucking SAW tier shit
>>
>>30018708
I saw a video of some woman rubbing a guy's dickhead after he came, and he was screaming and thrashing. I want an earth mare to do that to my dickhead.
>>
Blowjob with magic balls and prostate massage. ...NIGGA, this is the only proper choice.
>>
>>30018216
go to bed seth
>>
File: love horse.jpg (68KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
love horse.jpg
68KB, 600x801px
>>30018216
Why not all at once from an alicorn?
But would you rather stroke the over-sensitive wings of a pegasus, running your fingers across their feathers as their owner twitches and gasps until their wings flare out in pleasure? Or massage the firm, weary, and tender muscles of an earth pony's thicc haunches and thighs as she sighs in gratitude? Or caress the horn of a unicorn, tracing your fingers along its spiraling ridges, coaxing their magic out in uncontrollable sparks as they blush and moan? Such difficult choices we face.
>>
>>30019340
I'd have to go for pegasus assuming alicorn isn't a valid choice.
>>
File: 1489459541485.jpg (145KB, 894x893px) Image search: [Google]
1489459541485.jpg
145KB, 894x893px
>>30019340
>Such difficult choices we face
It's the same answer as your. All of it for an alicorn.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.