[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- I said yep, what a concept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
>>30017959
Sheets
>>
>>30017969
https://pastebin.com/w7vFkeLu
>>
File: bird.jpg (37KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
37KB, 480x512px
>>30017969
https://pastebin.com/HZDtCp5g
>>
>>30017969

https://pastebin.com/AjdEAHQZ
>>
>>30017969
https://pastebin.com/haMVj8ts
>>
>All at full H/W

Last time on Pirates!

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29915664/#29917206

Our group reunited at the western shore of Windy Island, ship repaired, food and water restocked, and everyone more or less intact, save for Cloud, who used his wings as a down deposit for a wish from the genie, Stone Cold Classic. The party had 16 days to lift the curse off of the island's tribes, before Elder Guts and Glory would lead the Gusties into total war against the Misties.

But, all the party had to do was enter the Ribcage, seek out the demon known as the Crimson King and then get him to lift the curse. Simple, right?

---
>>30017983
>>30017988
>>30017990
>>30018004
Everyone has gathered on the deck of the newly-improved Beesting, and Bee Holder's four first mates watch over the mooks pile the barrels and boxes into the cargo hold and pack up all the foodstuffs and tables that they had laid out for breakfast. Each of you notices that Cloud no longer has his wings, before he gets yanked away by a unicorn mare.

>>30017990
>>30017988
>>30018004
"Alright you three, before we leave, I feel like I oughta let you in on one of this ship's traditions," Bee Holder says, wobbling up to you, slightly drunk. "Each time we leave an island, we leave it a parting gift. Could be just about anything. A few nice words, some cakes or what have you. Since you're now a part of the Beesting, and this is the first island we explored with you, I figure y'all oughta have the honors for this island! So, go ahead."

"Make it somethin' unique too, but don't get sentimental with it neither, none of that 'we'll never forget you' schlock," Bent Scales says.

>>30017983
Chiu yanks you away to the other end of the ship, plainly distressed with the lack of wings. "What happened!? Are you alright? You're all smooth on the sides, no wings!"
>>
>>30018090
Cloud flashes his fangs in a smirk as he holds up a hoof in a 'calm down' gesture as he's dragged across the ship.
"Nothing to worry about babe. We met a genie off in that Gustie village and he was offering everypony wishes. Being the street-smart bat I am, I got him to agree on a deal to pay him a little bit of the treasure we grab as payment for them. Had to hand over my wings for a bit to act as a down payment, but I'll get them back when we swing back here."
He explains nonchalantly.
>>
>>30018090
Alder flicks his tail about, before, blinking a couple times and cocking his head to the side
"A gift? Well, I suppose I could find something." he nods a little, before digging around in his pack for a short while, and retrieving a small stone with a rune inscribed on it. "Here. Do I just place it on the island?" he asks, humming a little as he flutters his wings.

>>30018158
"Oh, I do not think I could do such a thing. I love my wings too much to wager."
>>
>>30018090
https://pastebin.com/7FyBUa0q
>>
>>30018090
Cerulean thinks for a moment, then has an idea. She opens her mouth and painlessly pulls out a sharp, pristine tooth. And then three more before setting the small pile down on the ground.
"I know a lot of land ponies like to collect these for some reason, so maybe they do too? I'm sure with all the biting I've done, I've lost more than just these."
She grins, and one can see a few open spots where said teeth used to be.

>>30018158
"Woah. You must've wanted something really big if you gave up your wings."
>>
>>30018090

Cutlass stares in the direction cloud went in as Bee Holder speaks. As he finishes talking, she looks at him with a furious expression. "Something special for this island?" she fumes angrily. "Something symbolic?"

She reaches into her dress and pulls out a banana she saved for later from the night before. "Would you say this island is a male?" she asks as she waggles the banana in front of her face with telekinesis. She slowly reaches her tongue toward it, creating an obviously suggestive allusion, her face matching the suggestive expression.

With a sudden and terrifying ferocity, her face quick turns to one of fury. A knife flies out of her dress and, in one fluid motion, cuts the banana in half... longways. The two halves fall to the ground with a sickening plop. The same moment they do, a flurry of knives fly out of her clothes and stab the banana repeatedly. She stares at the banana with a demented glee written on her face as it is reduced to a disgusting paste on the ground.

"Symbolic enough for you?" she asks Bee Holder as she begins to clean off her knives with her unstainable dress. "And, listen up, everyone else!" she says more loudly, shouting to everyone within earshot.

She telekinetically lives her treasure chest so everyone can see it. "THIS is MY treasure. If I see anyone even BREATHING on it, I will treat you like this banana! Keep your disgusting paws, hooves, or whatever you have off!"

[1d10] to intimidate
>>
>>30018196

"Do they grow back?" Cutlass asks with a disgusted expression.
>>
>>30018197

*she telekinetically LIFTS her treasure chest
>>
>>30018090
"They'll be rememberin' me when I slay Crimson King and bathe in his blood! They'll be callin' me the blood pirate queen of the sea!! Yarharharhar!" Rin laughs as she gets excited to continue set sailing.
>>
>>30018177
"I know, they are pretty great. Hope this trip goes quickly."

>>30018196
"Nah, it's just a hold. The real deal is paying off the wishes with some treasure. Don't have to give up anything or have him take whatever he wants. Keeping it down to hard cash only."
>>
>>30018202
"Of course."
She opens her jaw really wide for her to see inside and the rows of teeth in her mouth.
"Yogh hee, gah hhve rhhs ah heef."
She closes her jaw with a loud snap, making sure not to bite Cutlass in the process.
"So by tomorrow, I'll have new ones ready to go! Why, did you want one too for a necklace or something?"

>>30018215
"Huh...that's actually pretty smart. Didn't think we could buy wishes like that."
>>
>>30018237
"Neither did I. Figured I try it since we'll get more than enough treasure to last a life out here."
>>
>>30018158
Chiu frowns and squints at you in disbelief, with a small pout. Her eyebrows peak. "Reeeaaaally? You sold your wings to a fuh-rea-king genie? Oh I'm sure this is going to go absolutely fantastic for everyone."

>>30018158
"Yeah, you can do it in any way you like, as long as you're commemorating your time here," Sickly Sweet says.

>>30018196
The other crew members flinch at how quick you yank out the tooth.

>>30018197
"Hey, that's bad lu--" one crew member begins as you nearly do something un-wholesome with that banana. Then, as the knives horrifically and graphically eviscerate the banana, he drops his hoof and scoots back behind the others.

The others look disappointed that you won't share, grumbling with sass.

>>30018211
Cane Shuga taps you on the shoulder. "Hey, roll your die already!"

>>30018197
>>30018211
>>30018215
>>30018196
>>30018177
With the offerings now on the beach, Bee Holder nods in appreciation. "Now y'all can call yourselves real members. You ain't gettin' no badges though. Now hurry up and let's go!"

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxX4YjOx1TA

For many hours, you sail, a strong breeze at your backs as you head southwest toward the Ribcage. The whole ship is abuzz with wonder as to what the first island might hold in store when they make it inside. None of the crew seems afraid of the prospect of being slaughtered on the walls of rocks and coral that surround it.

In short order, bitter drinks are passed around in crusty mugs, and Bent Scales leads the crew in a jig about Horse-shoeba, or just Shoeba for short. It's now about noon, and the waves are getting rough. Things swish around in the holds and on the decks, but since you've been on the ship for over a week now, you are somewhat more accustomed to the swish and pull of the waves.

"Running down to Shoeba! Weigh, me colts, to Shoeba!" the crew sings as they're tossed around.
>>
>>30018215
"I hope for the same, Mister Cloud Shear."

>>30018196
>>30018237
"Your teeth regrow? That is incredible, Cerulean!" he chirps excitedly, taking a chance to look inside. "I had no idea you had so many! How long does it take to come back?" he asks, his tail flicking about excitedly

>>30018270
Alder flicks his head back towards Bee Holder, and nods excitedly, before unfurling his wings and fluttering on to the boat,
>>
>>30018270
"Oh, right nearly forgot." Rin says, rolling the dice.

[1d6]
>>
>>30018270
"Loaned, not sold. He's just holding them until we come back with some gold. And I'm not an idiot either, I got one wish early in exchange. You're looking at a master of plants now."

>>30018270
Cloud reclines on the front of the ship as they sail along to their first destination, taking the time to laze about in his claim to 'rest after trekking across the whole last island' despite it still being early in the day.
>>
>>30018270

Cutlass spends her time, idly counting and appraising her treasure, determining how much it is worth. She sits up against the outside wall of the cabin of the ship, one hoof over the chest to make sure no one touches it. She methodically telekinetically lifts each piece and looks it over, before placing it back in, on the "counted" side of the chest.

[1d10] to use master thief knowledge to determine how much it must be worth
>>
>>30018278
"Oh, it's not that many. Just 300 just like any other sharkpony," she says smiling, "and I wouldn't say grow. The other rows just sorta move up when they have to in about a day. Which is great cause I don't usually feel when my teeth come out. Always wondered why you land ponies feel though...."

Looking inside, Alder sees the many rows of triangular, serrated teeth. Any sane being probably wouldn't have their head this close to death's maw right now....

>>30018270
Cerulean enjoys some of the drinks being passed around, typically in between breaks from swimming alongside the ship and catching herself a fresh snack. Currently, she is taking another one, trying to pick a fishbone out from between a gap in her teeth.
>>
>>30018408
Alder excitedly peers inside, bobbing up and down as he takes note of it "W-Well, that is 300 more than I have! Griffons do not have any teeth!" he chirps a little,m before opening his beak up to show. If there's a reason to be scared of peering inside, he's oblivious to it
>>
>>30018285
Cane Shuga winces as you get a higher roll than him. Both dice glow with a silver aura, and it spreads to the two of you. Three distinct layers of aura spread over Cane, and five over you. He reads the scroll again and then picks up his die, hiding it behind his hoof. "Okay, so apparently how this works is, you now have to hit my die three times. I have to hit your die five times. If we hit each other anywhere on the body, it won't count, and it also won't hurt us. So, it's a matter of guessing where the other person has hid their die and hitting them there. Simple enough? Let's both turn around and hide ours, yeah?"

>>30018332
Chiu's frown doesn't let up. "I'm trusting you... so what'd you get anyway, huh?"

>>30018350
The silverware doesn't seem especially valuable, but it could be the especially strong wind today that's throwing off your focus. You guess that a lot of these pieces of "silver"ware are mixed with lower-quality metal.

(1/2)
>>
>>30018278
>>30018332
>>30018350
>>30018408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op0zMTzfDRw
Odd sounds start to play, throwing off the rhythm of the sea shanties. It's like a set of high-pitched flutes, all being played in an exotic, hypnotic lull that you cannot help but focus on. It makes you both dreamily sleepy and wide alert and focused, a very odd mashup of sensations, yet lovely as well.

The crew gathers near the bow of the ship, where the song is coming from. From the water rises a slender, yet curvy mare with her back to you, and incredibly long hair of a rich velvet-purple, flowing down around her back to make an elegant ballroom dress. She holds a wondrous brass flute in her hooves, from which flows the wonderful music, and she's about 50 feet away from the ship's bow. Additionally, she's floating above the water, with her hooves crossed languidly.

"Woo, that's not suspicious or anything," Bent Scales says grumpily. None of the other crewmates seem to share her suspicion.

"You're the suspicious one, drifting into these waters with a jolly roger on your flag. But you don't see me giving you a hard time, do you?" the purple-haired mare says, turning around. Yet, even when she talks, the music keeps going without missing a beat. "May I help you?"
>>
>>30018472

Cutlass begins to laugh in quiet frustration at her treasure.

>>30018478

As the suspicious music begins to play, she instinctively looks up and closes her treasure chest.

She walks up next to Bent Scales and says, "Wanna take bets on how many of these horndogs fall for this?" she laughs.
>>
>>30018478
>>30018472
Alder hums a little, unintentionally swaying a bit to the hypnotic song. He shakes his head a little to clear it, before peering at the mare and humming "What a curious occurrence. I do not know about this..."
>[1d10] Master Thief, to see if we're being played(?)
>>
>>30018478
"Hmm...I feel like this should worry me, but the music sounds pretty nice so...," she gives an unsure noise with a shrug. She just kinda stares off into space, unsure whether to rest her head or keep looking around.
>>
>>30018472
"Like I said, I'm a master with plants. I can control them like puppets to do whatever I want. And along with that, I still got two wishes waiting for us when we return... in exchange for about two-thirds of my treasure."
He mutters the last bit quickly as if its not an issue.
"You can have them both, I already have everything I'd ever need."

>>30018478
Cloud's ears perk up as the flute tune is carried over the waves, sitting up and covering them from his ears accentuating the high-pitch.

He looks on with the rest of the crew as the mare floats from the water to address the crew.
"How about turning the music down, some of us are sensitive to that!"
Cloud says in dismissal.
>>
>>30018518

Cutlass gives Cloud a sideways glance. "What happened to your wings?" she asks mockingly.
>>
>>30018528
"Collateral to the genie so I can pay back on those wishes with cash instead of leaving him a blank check to take whatever he wants later."
He responds casually.
>>
>>30018547

"Should have just given him the wings."
>>
>>30018472
Rin nods and turns, getting a sly grin as she prepares to swallow the die. Besides, she can return it later when she wins.
>>
>>30018555
"Please, it'd be a crime to keep this package incomplete. And I'll have two more worry free wishes after this."
>>
>>30018593

"Hmm..." Cutlass says thoughtfully. "I guess you're right."

"I-I mean if you're into the whole gross bat thing," she adds quickly, blushing.
>>
>>30018506
Your instincts say there's nothing intrinsically malicious within the song itself. It's not mind control or anything like that. The mare herself is obviously a threat, though, and is clearly hiding something. The purple piper's eyes flick over toward you.

>>30018518
"Asking for power never ever works out well, even when you exchange something in the process," Chiu warns. "Next time, be a little more careful with decisions that big! At least send me an FYI beforehand."

>>30018497
"I'll say she's racked up five hundred, easily. You can never tell how hold a siren is. She could be old as my grandma's grandma for all we know."

>>30018558
You and Cane Shuga both turn back around, neither seeing the other one's die. Although a bit nervous, Cane smiles and adopts a low eastern martial arts stance. He starts with some quick jabs around your pockets.

(1/2)
>>
>>30018518
>>30018510
>>30018506
>>30018497
>>30018558
The purple piper frowns at Cloud's reaction, and Scales' and Cutlass's suspicion. She raises her flute and points it up at Bee Holder, who until now has remained quiet along with the rest of her crew.

"Well, the black one hates it, those girls are jealous, and you're not even reacting!" the piper shouts at your captain. "What's your excuse?"
"Hmm? Oh, is it over?" Bee Holder asks. "Mighta lost my focus there, you were kinda messin' up some notes on that medley in the middle."
"Hey! I came out here to give you some nice traveling music, not to get lectured from you. If you don't like that song, I'll play something a little more exciting, so you pirates can get all worked up and ready to run off on another adventure."

The piper begins to play a more ominous tune. https://youtu.be/T4mAowWpRF4

And as she does, a new breeze kicks pressure into the sails, shoving the ship along quite suddenly, causing everyone to fall backward. The ship rockets forward through the water at double the speed it had been before. As you glance over the side of the railing, you see the piper floating along perfectly parallel with the ship, without a care.

"Yikes! Never known a siren to get bitchy this quickly!" Bee Holder shouts.

>Everyone roll on to hold to the ship, instant
>>
>>30018634

"Ew," Cutlass laughs with Scales. "I bet she's all old and soggy."

But, she lets out a little "eep" as the ship begins to accelerate. She leaps back to where her treasure is, and hangs onto it, leaning into the wall of the cabin to stay in place.

[1d10]
>>
>>30018630
"Not like it was a big power, just a little thing to help out."
Cloud mumbles.
"I know I know, but there was an island in the way and it seemed like a once off opportunity. I'll be fine, and now I can send flower messengers next time."
He assures.

>>30018634
"I have sensitive ears just so you know, be more considerate when you come out of the ocean blaring your little flute."
Cloud scoffs at the siren's comment.

When the ship rockets along the waves, Cloud stumbles over, grabbing onto the ship's railing to not fall overboard from the sudden speed boost.
"Whoa, don't worry guys, I got this!"
He calls out to the crew, eyes glowing orange as he attempts to kill the breeze the siren summoned.
>Climate Control [No Wind] [1d10]
>Hold On [1d10]
>>
>>30018634
Whatever stupor Cerulean was in, she snaps out of it as the ship begins to move very quickly. Cerulean bares her teeth at the siren, but not for the reason one may think...

"I don't like this song! Play the one you were playing before!" She yells out with a swing of her tail.

>Slam crits 8+, DC -1, +1
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30018634
>>30018630
Rin is about to allow Shuga to strike at her without fear, however before she goes for a swing herself she suddenly feels the ship rock. Rin then attempts to help Shuga hold on.

>Hold on: Still big right?
[1d10+1]
>>
>>30018607
"Of course I'm right."
Cloud brags.

At her followup comment and blush, Cloud smirks.
"Their loss then."
>>
>>30018634
>>30018630
"B-Be careful, she means us ill!" he screeches out as the song changes, before drawing his shortbow. He squawks in shock as the ship lurches, trying his best to hold on. Otherwise, he attempts to take to the air, and fire a shot at the mare's little flute!
>[1d10] Hold On!
>Flight: Automatic(?)
>Shortbow: [1d10+1]
>>
>>30018714

"Weirdo," she mutters, feeling the need to take him down a peg.
>>
>>30018660
"Oi, you better not have meant grandmamamama," Scales quickly reprimands, apparently quick to anger. Then, she's thrown against the mast by the sudden acceleration.

>>30018677
The wind dies down slightly as you work your magic, to the siren's annoyance. But, with a smug grin she starts to play more of the music.

>>30018726
Your arrow gets stuck into her hair-dress, completely stopping. Then after a few moments, it sinks into the hair as if it were being devoured.

>>30018703
You and Cane Shuga lose your balance and crash to the floor.
>-1 Hit

"Of course once I finally get it working my fight gets disrupted! Ugh! I hate distractions!" Cane complains.

>>30018689
You leap at the rapidly-floating purple piper and slam her with your tail, managing to hang on to avoid getting thrown off and left behind. More hair flows from her head, which extends the part of the dress that you're on. By extension, this threatens to push you into the ocean, where you'll probably get shaken off. Roll Instant to hang on.

>>30018726
>>30018660
You manage to hold on, even as the ship picks up steam. Kling Klang stumbles down to the door to the lower level, shepherding crew members downstairs. "Cannons! Get to the cannons!" he shouts. "Lead your shots to make sure you get her, too!"

___
The purple piper cackles and keeps playing the flute. [1d10+3]

"Oh, don't get too worked up yet. We haven't even hit the tutti section-- this is just the opening solo. We'll be hearing a full band, soon enough."

>everyone roll again, this time you get +1 b/c of Cloud's magic
>>
>>30018741
Cloud just gives a short chuckle at her unoriginal response.

>>30018763
"Alright, that's how you wanna play?"
Cloud grumbles as she continues on. His eyes glow as he focuses on the siren, attempting to shrink only her down so her flute will be too big for her to use.
>Wax/Wane [Shrink Siren] [1d10]
>Hold on [1d10+1]
>>
>>30018763

"Obviously, the soggy one is the thing before us!" Cutlass objects at being misunderstood by Scales.

"Good idea!" Cutlass says as she goes below decks with her treasure chest floating behind her.

[1d10] for safely getting bellow deck
>>
>>30018763
"You started it!" She yells at the siren and attempts to chomp on her hair, using it to hang on, as well as rip and tear as much of it off as she can before having to chomp down again to hold on.

>Holding on [1d10+1]
>Rip and tear with her Great weapon [1d10]
>>
>>30018763
"Augh! I hate it when anything interrupts me from beating the shit out of someone else! Let me at that siren!" Rin shouts, attempting to fly up while trying to get close enough to give the siren a nasty gash.

>Flight
[1d10+1]

>Rupture
[1d10]

>Slice n' Dice
[1d10]
>>
>>30018763
"I-I would rather not hear such a band, no thanks you!" he squawks out, before blinking and squabbling to chase after the ship!
>Catch up! [1d10+1]
He also tries to help out Cerulean! [1d10]
>>
>>30018776
You fail to land your spell.

>>30018801
You trip and bang tour head as you wobble toward the dor but soon you stumble down to where the cannons are held.

>cannons get +2 to attacking

>>30018826
>>30018804
>>30018828
As Rin and Cerulean try to attack the purple piper, she turns her flute and whistles a shrieking high note at the two of them.
>Rin loses 5 Hits, Cerulean loses 4

The impact knocks the two off the Piper, but before Cerulean can plunge into the water, Alder catches her and throws her back onto the Piper. "Oh dear, that was a good catch!" the piper exclaims. "...Oh dear, she's coming right at me!" she shouts once Cerulean lands on her.

>Alder and Rin start to fall behind and will need to roll again to keep up. These are instant actions, and they can be made in a separate post. If the instant rolls succeed then they can attack this turn. If they fail they can use the normal action to try again if desired.

---

Those who are on the ship's deck can see something growing on the horizon: Two big silhouettes, nearly overlapping, vaguely in the shapes of ships. A little smoke trails from the silhouettes and periodically, small pieces fly off of them. It appears to be a pair of ships that are engaging in battle. And, the Beesting is hurtling straight toward them at an alarmingly fast pace.

The Piper smugly stops playing for a moment to wipe spittle off her lips with a dainty handkerchief. "Hmm. All the music puns that come to mind are too cliche for something like this," the Piper muses. "In terms that a gaggle of scraggly, unwashed pirates might understand: You are all fornicated."

"I wish..." Kling Klang says wistfully.

>Paused
>>
>>30017969
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.