[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A-Are you sure you want to w-watch this, Anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: flutters.png (183KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
flutters.png
183KB, 600x337px
A-Are you sure you want to w-watch this, Anon?
>>
>>30017687
Yes, that's why I made your cuckshed out of glass so I could watch you watch me fuck her.
>>
>>30017687
Yeah I've seen scarier movies, don't worry.
>>
>>30017687
FLUTTERKEKS BTFO AMIRITE U GUIS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOLOLOLOLOLOL FUNNY 9GAG MEMES
>>
File: just_the_tip.png (159KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
just_the_tip.png
159KB, 600x337px
D-Discord please! N-Not so fast!
>>
>>30017693
Did you tell her what happens to Bambies mom?
>>
>>30019105
>covers fluttershy's ears
>"YES, ANON, I TOLD HER THAT BAMBI'S MOM GOES TO LIVE ON THAT NICE RANCH UPSTATE WHERE THERE IS LOTS OF ROOM FOR HER TO RUN AND BE FREE."
>>
>>30017687
>>30019095

>"Jokes on you, Fluttershy." Anon said with a huge shit-eating grin on his face
>"W-w-what?" she stammered
>"Turns out Discord is the one with the cuckold fetish. He magically switched our dicks without telling you."
>Anon uzips his pants
>lo and behold, Dicord's bizarre, three headed draconequus dick was staring right in front of Fluttershy's eyes
>"Isn't it brilliant, Fluttershy? Anon gets all the pleasure, and I get the closest seat in the house!" Discord chimed in with a hearty laugh
>"But you know what, Fluttershy. I'm not that cruel. I'll let Discord in on the action."
>Fluttershy starts licking and sucking the three heads of Discord's Cerberus cock, still planted firmly onto Anon's groin
>Anon's dick on Discord's body came inside Fluttershy's winking mare vagina
>Discord's dick on Anon came simultaneously in her mouth AND gave her a facial
>>
File: image.png (817KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
817KB, 1024x768px
>>30019158
It's time to stop
>>
>>30019145
Make sure to assure here that the THUNDER on a clear sunny day, is perfectly normal.
>>
>>30019158
I love this meme
>>
>>30019158
>a huge shit-eating grin
Perfect
>>
>>30017687
Dare i say that this ship is confirmed? Fluttercord is the only ship with this much development and screentime.
>>
>>30019435
Two characters interacting dossn't equal romantic relationship, you shippernigger.
>>
>>30019449
But these two are popular among the fandom and show staff.
>>
>>30019458
McCarthy doesn't even work on the show anymore, not that she was good with Discord's character either.
>>
>>30019471
He literally have more power than any of the writers. They just write pages as freelance goons who may or may not write in the future. McCarthy is the one who patch everything together into one storyline. She will have the last word when it comes to choosing Fluttercord as focused storyline or whether Spike end up with Ember, Rarity or SweetieBelle
>>
>>30019492
*She
>>
>>30019492
>who is Jim Miller
>>
>>30019509
He's a mindless follower who will shill out and damage control every one of his higher ups decision.
>>
>>30019173
But my friend. This meme has only begun to start its faggotry.
It has so much worse planned.
>>
>>30017687
I'm sure I'd like to watch that episode again.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.