[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are people really still mad about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

are people really still mad about this
>>
>>30015502
No.
That comes later.
>>
>>30015502
DELETE THIS
THIS IS NOT CANON
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>30015502
lol cuckshed guardian why would somebody need that????
was that ebin enough?
>>
>>30015502
Their sharing a cuckshed.
>>
>>30015502
I'm mad they killed off pony flash
>>
>>30015502
Guarding Twi's cuckshed I see, good man.
>>
>>30015502
Seriously tho
Literally no one care about this beside memesters. Twifags already see this ship being discarded in new Equestria girls and show staff removed pony Flash from existance even as a crystal guard.

I think Shadow Lock might replace him as her stallion.
>>
>>30015638
They didn't remove him, she just sent him to the cuckshed permanently
>>
>>30015502
>Why are you still angry about a shitty character appearing because Hasbro forced him in and also had McCarthy lie through her teeth about said appearence? Just buy his toys dammit!
>>
>>30015717
a n g r y!
>>
>>30015731
Yes, it's called having standards. I know you don't do that sort of thing what with being autistic,as does a lot of this board that will unironically defend alot of other shit.
>>
>>30015781
>calling others autistic
>still mad about something that happened more than three (!) years ago
>>
>>30015798
>Why are you still mad about a shit decision that those responsible for haven't learned their lesson over?
See what I mean about your kind being autistic?
>>
Reminder that the staff made Flash terrible on purpose to make him bland and uninteresting, and therefore hated, or at least, forgotten.

We DEFINITELY dodged a bullet there
>>
>>30015502
only literal cuckolds can like this happening to their waifu.
>>
>>30015638
I don't think Shadowlock is going to appear in the main show, and I think you're a little delusional, but that's alright. You're allowed to think what you want.
>>
>>30015781
Those standards mean getting mad at a tweet by a show writer being wrong about a 5 second appearance of a side character?

You also part of the SU fandom aren't you?
>>
>>30015502
Flash was just a really unnecessary character when you get right down to it.
>>
>>30017878
None of the characters are necessary
This show is unnecessary.
And yet here we are.
>>
>>30017878
>having a highschool setting without a chad for the main female character to drool on

Let me tell you about the jews
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.