[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never has there been a more perfect creature. I truly believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: perfect_pony.jpg (96KB, 935x668px) Image search: [Google]
perfect_pony.jpg
96KB, 935x668px
Never has there been a more perfect creature. I truly believe that she is the most perfect of all creatures to ever exist, a god queen of creatures if you will

What do you think? Do you think some other pony is perfect?
>>
>>30013546
Were there another creature so perfect I would have had them in the cuckshed instead of her.
>>
>>30013555
You're an idiot
>>
Pinkie has the worst personality. A complete spaz who can't read social cues and know when people want to be left alone.
>>
>>30013650
Twilight has the worst personality. A complete spaz who can't read social cues and know when people want to be left alone. (see Lesson Zero, see No Second Prances)
Rarity has the worst personality. A complete spaz who can't read social cues and know when people want to be left alone. (See the fucking very first episode)
AJ has the worst personality. A complete spaz who can't read social cues and know when people want to be left alone. (See Hearthbreakers)
Fluttershy has the worst personality. A complete spaz who can't read social cues and know when people aren't doing anything to her because she is le vicimized pone
Rainbow has the worst personality. A complete spaz who can't read social cues and know when people don't want to put up with her cause she's a cunt who literally had to be taught how to LEARN, by an entire town
>>
>>30013646
I'm just a fool, a fool in love with her.
Earth Pony
Earth Pony
Please be mine
My darling dear, I'll cuck you all the time.
>>
>>30013546
Nope. You're wrong. Twilight is perfect!!
>>
>>30013739
Rarity isn't a spaz.

She was the worst pony overall because she was a whiny, melodramatic bitch pony but her personality was mostly inoffensive.
>>
Oh goody, another "your waifu is worse than my waifu" thread.
>>
>>30013739
Twilight was right in NSP tho
See All Bottled Up, this is the kind of shit that Twilight was afraid would happen
>>
>>30013844
>She was the worst pony overall because she was a whiny, melodramatic bitch pony
That's why she's one of the best ponies

She can still be quite intrusive and obnoxious when she wants to be, like pretty much all of them can, which was the point

>>30013865
No, just because Starlight has fucking anger management issues and is a bipolar case doesn't mean Twilight was right to get all in her business and try to stop her from being friends with Trixie, who to this day, has still done NOTHING wrong

In fact, I say the only pony close to Pinkie's perfection is Trixie

But Rarity is really cute too
So is AJ
>>
>>30013942
>being an insufferable bitch
>did NOTHING wrong
Literally nobody likes people like Trixie irl. The ones that act like they're better than everyone, then fuck up big and try pretending it's not a big deal so that their huge ego doesn't suffer.
>>
>>30013546

Perfect until season 4.

Then she's shit.
>>
File: 1478662863998.png (1MB, 1142x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1478662863998.png
1MB, 1142x1080px
>>30013980
Hah, wow, how could you be SO wrong, I just don't get it, are you retarded?

>>30013956
Trixie is ultra loveable and cute, ok she did some wrong in the first two episodes she appeared in, but since then she's done nothing wrong other than be completely and utterly adorable
>>
File: maud skating.png (98KB, 644x800px) Image search: [Google]
maud skating.png
98KB, 644x800px
>>30013546
Pinkie is too active and extraverted for my tastes. I don't think I would be comfortable constantly having to cope with her lifestyle.
Maud, on the other hand, is kind, well-educated and always calm. Her smile and her laugh are a rarity, but that is what gives them greater value.
>>
>>30013980
>pretending Pinkie Apple Pie isn't one of the best and comfiest MLP episodes ever made
>>
Pinkie is dead inside.

And that isn't just fanon bullshit, "Party of One" and "Pinkie Pride" prove that if she thinks no one likes or needs her she breaks down and becomes a hollow shell.

She's co-dependent to an unhealthy degree.
>>
>>30013739
>reaching this hard
Now count how many times Pinkie didn't read social cues.
>>
>>30013546
Yeah shes pretty cute
>>
>ITT: people with no social life argue over which fictional pony is the worst at reading social cues
>>
>>30013546
Why did you post ponk if you're describing Fluttershy?
>>
>>30014283
Heh wow you like her huh do ya
>>
Pinkie's off-the-cuff insensitivity is another indication of her poor tact and lack of social awareness.
>>
>>30014668
Pinkie is not any of those things
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.