[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >try to watch latest episode >episode opens >equestrian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Trashed.jpg (12KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
Trashed.jpg
12KB, 200x267px
>be me
>try to watch latest episode
>episode opens
>equestrian institute of rockology
>close video
>mfw

Is this what the show has become, a giant self referencing meme?! Who do I have to kill!
>>
>>30011001
>Is this what the show has become, a giant self referencing meme
Yup and people eat that shit up right out the oven. Don't worry though you'll get use to it after awhile.
>>
>>30011052
>Don't worry though you'll get use to it after awhile.
Just like a pony wife and a cuckshed.
>>
>30011065

Unfunny faggot.
>>
>30011302<
The two ones represents a cuckshed. The threes represent bushes. And the two represents a pony wife with her head hanging down heading to the cuckshed.
>>
>>30011321
That was pretty good.I can't deny that.

But what about the zero's.
>>
>>30011362
They're spaces.
>>
>>30011001
They said in her first fucking apperance she was earning a rockterate
>>
>>30011001
>be me
>try to watch latest episode
>episode opens
>equestrian institute of rockology
>what?
>oh, right. Maud was doing post-graduate shit
>now she's graduating
>watches rest of episode
>disappointed there weren't more rock puns
I think you're just being a little basalty.
>>
>>30011001
>not realizing everything past S3 is garbage
>>
>>30011001
I dont get it.
Using puns is bad cause puns were used before or something?
>>
File: Are You A Boy Or A Girl.png (259KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Are You A Boy Or A Girl.png
259KB, 500x375px
>>30011001
>>30011052
>People complain about lack of continuity in the show
>People complain about continuity in the show

Ok, seriously. Real talk.

I like the show. I pretty much always liked it, and I might even love it at times. I get why people bitch about it, because over time the show has changed and I can understand how some people feel that it's moved in the wrong direction concerning a lot of different things.

But as more time passes I'm finding it harder and harder to relate to people's critisim. Like this. What the fuck even is this thread? I don't know if this is a Poe, or if this is just one of those DYEWTS things, or what. I understand and accept that sometimes people are going to say weird shit and I'm not going to understand everyone's critisim, but I find myself increasingly bewildered by the shit people say.

Now, I swear to you that I'm not stupid. I'm actually a rather smart man, but I'm starting to get confused here.

Does anyone else know this feel? Like, that feel when you hear someone say that the show is jumping the shark again, and you look over your shoulder to see who said that and you just see a three hundred pound man sprinting full bore towards a kiddie pool with a dead hammerhead lying belly-up in it?

Like, what the actual fuck is even going on here anymore? Have I just been here long enough that I'm officially out of touch? I just keep seeing shit like this and it's making me feel like I have brain damage or something.
>>
>>30011001
Merge /mlp/ with /trash/.
>>
>>30011001
yes the show is shit, haven't even watched the flutters ep everyone was bitching about
>>
>>30011001
>muh human world names
>>
>>30011001
>Who do I have to kill!
Yourself
>>
>>30011875
This.

>>30014181
Accurate.
>>
>>30014181
>Now, I swear to you that I'm not stupid. I'm actually a rather smart man
I don't doubt you anon but please never say that out loud ever again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.