[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you say hi to her if she said hello to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Would you say hi to her if she said hello to you?
>>
>>30008380
I would totally mumble "y-you too"
>>
How can she say hi to anyone when she's in the cuckshed?
>>
>>30008380
I would probably just mumble nervously and run away from the stress and spaghetti.

>>30008427
If you keep memeing in every thread we will never get a proper cuckshed green you traitor.
>>
File: chad.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
>>30008380
Fuck no, that's your first mistake, beta boy
You have to be flippant and aloof, make that bitch EARN your time, dawg
>>
>>30008441
>not making your own cuckshed green and reading it to your plushies inside their miniature cucksheds

Get on my level.
>>
>>30008380
Just say ''hi''
>>
>>30008380
yes.
>>
>>30008380
Cock an eyebrow, confused that she would say hello to someone like me.
Then say "Uh, hey." along with a quick gesture of the hand meant to be seen as a wave.
>>
>>30008380
no.
>>
>>30008380
>Would you say hi to her if she said hello to you?

No.
But I would molest, strip, humiliate and probably rape her if I caught her alone in the girls bathroom.
>>
>>30008380
I only greet people who greet me first.
>>
>>30008380
>Roll eyes
>Run behind her
>German Suplex
>Call her a cunt
>Rape
>>
File: FS1.jpg (51KB, 1029x588px) Image search: [Google]
FS1.jpg
51KB, 1029x588px
>>30008380
I don't want people to think I'm friends with a dork.
>>
>>30008380
Of course I'll talk to her, I'll talk to anyone.

I talk to you faggots, don't I?
>>
File: cuckshed.jpg (930KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cuckshed.jpg
930KB, 750x1000px
>>30008427

Here's your fucking cuckshed, faggot. Now get in there and stay there.
>>
>>30009245
I wouldn't even put my pony wife in that piece of shit. It's not even a cuckshed, it's an outhouse.
>>
>>30009279

that's the joke
>>
>>30009336
Cucksheds are serious business buddy. I won't stand any joking about cucksheds.
>>
>>30009357
Genuine curiosity: Do you actually think you can single-handedly force this cuckshed/cuckquean meme on /mlp/? I mean, even feetfag and hotwings in urethra guy gave up after a while.
>>
>>30009444
No.
>>
>>30008380
Yeah, I'm not a fucking autist that avoids hellos.
>>
>>30008444

Maybe you should try interacting with members of other genders without constantly expecting to shove your meat drill inside them later.

You meet a lot of interesting people that way. Try it sometime.
>>
>>30010227
>implying implications
I'm not losing my wizard card so some whore can claim rape

Why don't you save the motivational speech for your facebook wall or something
>>
>>30008380
well
yes

why wouldn't you say hello if someone says hello to you unless you already hated that person
>>
>>30009444
>even feetfags gave up
Please don't remind us
>>
>>30011585
>doesn't want to remind people
>but gives it an input
>while bumping the thread
You are a pure retard.
>>
>>30008380
Yes, as I'm not actively trying to be a dick. And while we're on the subject, I would like to donate to the God forsaken animal shelter.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.