[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 11

I dont like thing and if you like thing it's because you have shit taste.

Anyone that shares my opinions is cool and my nigga
>>
>>30006281

You can play with my thing. :^)
>>
File: nothing of value.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
nothing of value.gif
3MB, 320x240px
nobody likes thing, though
>>
Glimkike detected
>>
File: thing 2.jpg (29KB, 587x568px) Image search: [Google]
thing 2.jpg
29KB, 587x568px
I on the other hand do like thing, and if you do not like thing it's because you have shit taste.

Anyone that shares my opinions is cool and my nigga
>>
Best thread on 4chan right now.
>>
>>30006281
>>30006367
And that's how Equestria was made.
>>
>>30006402
I think you're mistaken pal >>30006146
>>
>>30006281
>>30006367
REEEEE I WANT THING LIKERS OUT OF OUR BOARD AND I SAY OUR BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS EVERYONE ELSE HERE SHARES MY VIEWS!!
>>
File: The best, or the BEST.jpg (55KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
The best, or the BEST.jpg
55KB, 500x354px
You cocksuckers don't even know.
>>
>>30006439
REEEE I WANT THING LIKERS OUT OF MY BOARD WHICH I THINK I HAVE CONTROL OVER FOR NO DISCERNIBLE REASON!
>>
File: Meme_name.png (2KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Meme_name.png
2KB, 400x400px
>>30006439
>>30006475
I am writing this in the most polite form possible because I want you to know I'm clearly superior to you (despite random cuss word I may spout to help you RETARDED MOTHERFUCKERS understand that I'm a Pissed Though Internet Guy): you two aren't clearly of my kin, and by kin I clearly mean everyone who thinks the same way as me, which is clearly everyone who doesn't reply. And that means I win.
You should go back to that other site I never visited, because the way you think looks stupid to me and people who previously agreed with me told me that site is stupid, so it has to be true (people who think like me can't possibly be wrong, after all)

Thank god the entire world has already understood how superior I am.
>>
>>30006502
I am making a drawn out strawman about people I dislike because they share different opinions than I do. People who dislike obvious newcomers essentially ruining what has been a major part of their lives are stupid and when they tell me that I should go back to R.eddit, the site I just came from, it makes me mad.
>>
Don't mind me, I'm definitely going to ignore whatever shit you're flinging at each other and post a fuckton of suggestive pics of the argument we were supposed to talk about, till the moment you'll stop acting like kids

(_)_) <-- plot.png
>>
(_(_) <-- Another_plot.png
>>
(_(_)(\ <-- Plot_grope.jpg
>>
[_[_] <-- Burly_plot.png
>>
>>30006535
I am so thoroughly incapable of perceiving differing perspectives that I assume everyone with an opinion I have not given my personal stamp of approval is an uneducated outsider. (Outsiders are inherently unacceptable because everyone I like who uses this site has been here since the day of its conception.) No one who shares any of my experiences could possibly have a different point of view as a result of them than I do. Furthermore, because I am emotionally attached to certain aspects of this website and too poorly adjusted to cope with dissent in a civil manner, I regularly pretend that I have the right to decide who posts here and who does not.

I will insult your intelligence if you disagree with anything said in this post.
>>
(_:_) <-- plot_with_ponut.jpg
>>
>>30006569
I am pointing out the pic you posted made me get fired from my present occupation
>>
>>30006569
Get on my level.

/)(\ <-- spoilered censored_hoof_hold.gif
>>
>>30006551
I have nothing meaningful to say, so I will instead post a picture of an unrelated but widely disliked character and say something vaguely provocative.

^:) <-- unpopular_character.png
>>
>>30006569
>>30006573
Exclamation of surprise since I didn't actually notice the pic I posted was against the rules

>>30006574
[ anime meme reply ]
>>
>>30006583
>a post dismissing my post with [anime meme reply]
How original
>>
I'm going to shoehorn in a pointless meme I made up. I want to be popular.
>>
I noticed this thread is getting bumped to the top of the page constantly, but I have nothing relevant to add to the discussion, so I'll just post a pic of an oc related to the general I like with a statement that it's best pony, despite being clearly a recolor of an existing character with a plain or just wrong colorscheme.

Keep in mind I'm also going to call everyone who doesn't like it with derogative terms.
>>
[ statement on how people whose ideas I don't like should be prevented from being alive ]
>>
>>30006594
I complain about your post and question your sexual habits. I dislike generals because they are generals, which are automatically worse than other threads and should be banned no matter how many people enjoy them.
>>
this makes me feel uncomfortable to no end and i wish it didn't, but it does, and it will continue to haunt me for the rest of my life because i cannot figure out how to remove this feeling that's completely absurd and ridiculous in every way yet seemingly pervades my entire existence to the point of being integrated into the way i get things done and function normally
>>
>>30006580
While it's obvious that this was a falseflagging post and probably you don't even like widely disliked character either, I'll assume that you actually love widely disliked character, and I'll rant about widely disliked character, expressing my edgy albeit imposed desire to kill people who like widely disliked character.
>>
A post expressing desire to mate with pony
>>
Impromptu rant with vague hint of unwarranted superiority about how everyone who posted in this thread is not clever enough to notice it was an evident attempt at getting replies, followed by another statement on how this place has gone bad, unlike the place of my memories which was better because I remember it.

And yet I don't sage.
>>
>>30006568
Instead of assimilating into the culture that I have come to, I've decided that I'd rather continue acting just like I did on a site primarily ridiculed for immaturity and liberalism. I perceive any disagreement with my opinions as uncivil and that the person replying as an inferior. I cannot realize the difference between outsiders who have assimilated themselves, and newcomers who have no idea how the website they have come to works. The refugee crisis comparison that is toted about, where newcomers do not integrate themselves and instead take over the society with their objectively worse culture, is wrong because I don't like that it is a direct comparison for how newcomers and myself act.
>>
I replied to the wrong thread, but I won't probably notice.
>>
>>30006626
I will now throw a temper tantrum and call you stupid.
Asking you to take your own life
>>
you didn't think I was done with suggestive pics of the argument we were supposed to discuss, right?

/)(_][_)(\ <-- Savage_groping_of_an_incredibly_well_built_plot.jog
>>
>>30006631
COMMENT ON HOW THIS POST MAKES MY NETHER REGIONS HAPPY
>>
>>30006633
Sarcastic quip that the image makes my nether region retract within myself in disgust.
>>
>>30006629
I'm a different anon, but I've noticed your excessive anger and I'm bored, so in order to mine even more salt, I'll pretend to be the anon you were talking to, replying to your post with a smug picture and a witty comment laughing at your inability to remain calm.
>>
Bored to the argument, I call the suggestiveposter with derogative terms for those who don't share my unhealthy obsession for extremely explicit pictures and then begin to post said extremely explicit pictures from less known image archive, which are both against the rules and the good taste.

(_]_| ç====8 <-- badly_drawn_pic_of_butt_with_semen_dripping_oversized_penis_near_it.gif
>>
Unrelated screencap of some random Jim Miller's tweets out of context.
>>
>>30006637
I will fall for your deception and derail the thread with my hotheaded autistic ramblings filled with spelling errors and grammar mistakes.
Against better judgement, I will now lurk the thread only to check if you've replied to me.
>>
>>30006640
With a Pepe image attached, I call your taste degenerate and challenge you to find an image that would not disgust the majority of people, even though I realize the image of bad art was solely posted for a reaction. In this way, I begin an awkward trend of two attention seekers giving each other attention.
>>
>>30006645
Statement on how said staff member makes me angry because he doesn't share my views
>>
>>30006649
Counter-statement that the staff member is inexperienced and is the source of all the problems in the show.
>>
>>30006648
A post noticing your pepe image and calling you a dumb toad poster
>>
>>30006648
I'd love to discuss, but my short attention span prevents me from completely understanding what you meant, so I'll just attack your post despite it saying the same exact thing I was thinking of.
>>
>>30006648
Go to that board I dont like
>link to said board
>>
>>30006648
I ignore your comment and call you with other derogative terms for those who don't share my obsession for extremely explicit pictures.
And then post some more

[_8_)B <-- Even_worse_picture_of_plot_and_boobs_because_anthro_yay.png
>>
A post decrying the moderators lack of action.
>>
Picture of a pony with a raised hoof in such a manner that it seems that said pony is pointing in the direction of the post number, with the hope that the post number will have a sequence of repeated digits at the end.
>>
>>30006667
>2nd person singular pronoun between brackets
>>
>>30006667
smug_laughing_pony.jpe
>>
Edgy statement about politics which has zero relevance to the thread or even just the board.
>>
>>30006675
I pretend to be offended by your post and begin to rant in a completely overblown way, in an attempt to convince people that the previous political statement was not that wrong after all.
>>
I'm not done with suggestive pics of the subject we were supposed to discuss about, apparently

(_y_) (_y_) <-- Two_turgid_plots_with_extremely_thin_panties.jpg
>>
contentless reply, just because I was enjoing the flame, despite the fact that the thread was clearly dead.
>>
Reply for no other reason than to move the thread back to the top of the board.
>>
Random post expressing amusement because I have been drinking alcoholic beverages for a while now, and making some vaguely provocative observations on the quality of the posters and speculating wildly on their lineage and upbringing, in an attempt to stir up further drama for my own amusement.
>>
>>30006281
I am late to the thread but still feel the need to reply on topic without properly reading the thread, though because of the wording I use you can't even tell if I like thing or not. I will proceed to assault anyone who agrees or disagrees with me which is hinted by a picture of smug unicorn face I attach to my post.

^:) .png
>>
>>30006281
pointless post asking to be in screencap.
>>
I'm deeply sickened from what I read in this thread and to voice my disgust I proceed to diss the site and its admins as a whole, and then point anons to a completely unknown board in another site (by posting random hints to make it appears as if the only fact of visiting it was an act of rebellion against The Man) stating that it's the perfect place for our kin, because I say so.
>>
File: jackfeat.jpg (50KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
jackfeat.jpg
50KB, 625x352px
>>30006281
>>30006367
I like thing 1 and I believe I would have loved it with some improvements added on it.

However me and my kind have been overshadowed by a loud majority who enjoys thing 2 and made it unacceptable to not consider thing 2 above thing 1.
Despite the fact thing 2 is inferior in every possible manner to thing 1 through many obvious ways that an autistic group would be incapable of realizing and deeming as inferior.

I am determined and righteous enough to keep posting how much thing 1 is obviously superior to thing 2 for crystal clear reasons which any dastardly autist finds it impossible to consider good because he was born out of bad things.
>>
>>30006367
Expression of desire to perform some horribly disgusting sexual fetish with thing.
>>
>>30006433
>>30006566
>>30006700

a post calling attention to the repeating final digits of your post numbers, and inviting you to observe my own.
>>
>>30007012
[laughing_mares.jpg]
>>
AnimatedMeme.gif
>>
>>30006281
Is this thing /ourthing/?
>>
True Quality Thread.
>>
>>30007537
Twenty times better than the ten thousandth shitpost 0 effort threads, a billion times better than another general or cyoa
>>
ExtremelyDivisiveThing.png

This is now a ExtremelyDivisiveThing thread!

Thingfriends welcome!
>>
>>30006624
I am too set in my ways to even momentarily consider that I may have the wrong idea about how this website's community functions and why people here disagree with me from time to time. It is far more comfortable for me to assume that everyone whose behaviors and perspectives I do not share has simply missed the point and/or come here very recently, and to treat 4chan not as a place for uncensored expression of thought, but as a cult in which anyone who does not conform to my chosen scripture is a heretic.

I become emotional and irrational at hearing my assumptions questioned, so rather than responding with substantiation or logic, I repeat my previous statements with much greater emphasis and vitriol. While my cognitive power may be more than enough to form a coherent argument, that is not the goal I am interested in reaching, because that will not give me a sense of superiority as reliable as my current methods.
>>
>green prompt on thing 1 featuring lots of ellipsis, references to sex and memes
>>
>>30006996

lel, Jackposting
>>
>>30006649
>>30006650
Unconditional defense of show staff regardless of their attitude toward their audience, coupled with insistence that nothing the show does could be poorly conceived.
>>
Everyone that likes thing is literally just one guy and also a shill
>>
>>30007787
Hundreds of replies requesting more and asking for screencaps.
>>
>>30007793
Angry comparison between the show and some other, completely unrelated, successful edgy show for teens. Statement on how it would be amazing to have the same staff of said show, portrayed as being not afraid to show some edge.
>>
>>30007819
This is the part where I derail with political discussion.
>>
>>30006996
I bring up various pros and cons of thing 1 and thing 2, compare their differences, mention that they each have strengths and weaknesses the other lacks, and state that I enjoy both in their own way. I invite others to discuss their own views in a civil way, hoping to share my appreciation for both things.

This post either receives no replies, or generates angry responses from those dedicated to hating one thing and enjoying the other.
>>
I like Thing, but I'm too lazy to have a real conversation so I'll just write a random post pretending that I don't like Thing and that I have some kind of mental damage, hoping that the result will be believable enough to make neutral people think that only unintelligent people dislike Thing.
>>
Getting back from a hard day of work, I realize this thread is still going, despite the premise (we all know speaking of thing 1 is bait). So I rant about the lack of moderation.
And then post more suggestive pics of the subject we were supposed to discuss.

(_Y_)(\ <-- Pic_of_definitive_pony_ass_getting_lewdly_groped.jpg
>>
>>30007818
Inevitable reference on how the earlier seasons were better and that they should do things like they did before because I don't like change. Suggestion for the Anon to kill themselves for suggesting even more change.

Suggestion that the unrelated, successful and edgy show for teens referenced is shit because reasons.
>>
>>30007850
Name of the show preceded by a ">"
Derogative term for an excrement preceded by a ">"
Long rant on how a specific episode of said show, featuring some kind of apparently shocking plot device, was better than anything beyond that number of season I don't like of the show Thing 1 is from.

Random reference to meme from edgy show only fans of said show can get, in attempt to spite you.
>>
Angry post about how you should stop discussing thing because even If I don't want you to belive I don't like thing and, this is just a personal rant about me not liking seeing thing in this board.
>>
>>30007898
Reply preceded by ">" commenting the fact that you wrote "Belive"
>>
>>30007831
I take a neutral stand by lowering thing 1 & 2 to the same level and giving them "common" pros and cons that they actually don't share. Thus creating a very subjective and uneducated opinion which I consider it mature and intelligent despite being utterly cowardly and out of intelligence and morality.

I do not understand why I receive no replies or incite others to call me things because I refuse to see myself as wrong because neutral people can't be wrong if they don't take a stand in the first place, right?

Fuck you miss Harrison, I deserved those A A A As in literature class and you can't stop me!!!
>>
Suggestion to keep being the same, /myboard/
Suggestion to keep being the same.
>>
File: IMG_5776.jpg (57KB, 629x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5776.jpg
57KB, 629x440px
I don't want to cum inside Rainbow Dash. I want to cum on her feet.
>>
>>30007937
I cram out a strawman making a complete ass of your opinion
>>
>>30007937
I hate thing 1 with a burning passion. But I also love thing 2 with all my soul and I don't like when people who only like thing 1 attack thing 2, so I'll say that you're 100% right even though I wholeheartedly disagree and I secretly wish that people who like thing 1 will suffer a painful death.
>>
>>30007816
Requesting that my text be enlarged
>>
>>30006281
Post, pointing out the flaws of both sides of the argument and call out how this discussion is pointless and we should be more willing to accept each others ideas. However I'm actually aligned with one side and I'm presenting myself as neutral in an attempt to appeal to the opposition.

Despite that, this post is passive aggressively mocking one side more than the other, despite my attempts to appear neutral. If question about it, I will of course still pretend to be neutral.
>>
Post stating that the thing mentioned in OP is that thing Thing 1 fags believe
>>
>>30007937
I am completely fucking insane, so I view enjoyment as a competition that must always have winners and losers. As a result, I think that liking two things in equal amounts for different reasons is cowardly and/or impossible, and view civil discussion of any kind as a sign of weakness. I perceive anyone who attempts it as stupid, pretentious, uneducated, or all of the above.
>>
Ok, this is weird: this is the most reasonable thread I've ever seen in /mlp/. And I've been here since the beginning.
>>
>>30008463
Finding reasonable discussion on /mlp/ requires a lot of effort and twice as much luck.
>>
>>30008463
>>30008491
Post insulting you both for breaking the meta and a reminder to play along or get out

reee
>>
>>30008494
Post questioning your sexual orientation and accusing you of cuckoldry.
>>
MORE SUGGESTIVE CONTENT REGARDING THE SUBJECT WE SHOULD BE DISCUSSING ABOUT

(_)_){_{_}
>>
Post calling out both sides as being idiotic while adding absolutely nothing to the discussion myself.
>>
I make a post effectively repeating what >>30008540 already said. I contribute nothing to the discussion.
>>
>>30008526
>>30008504
Reply quoting random posts and accusing their owners of being frustrated in their buttocks for being Thing 1 fags.
Also, calling all non Thing 1 fags to fight against Thing 1 fags in non conventional ways, such as doxxing or physical violence
>>
>>30008363
>thing your post said
thing my post says, dismissing the thing you said in a polite (but not really) way.
>>
>>30007831
i call you a term related to stunted mental development and accuse you of sitting on the fence because you want to present a veneer of intelligence.
>>
Blind threat against ThingOneFags and ThingTwoFags, followed by a statement detailing my (probably not real) weaponry and how I'm a trained ninja able to kill each one of them in a few seconds
>>
>>30006551
>>30006553
>>30006562
>>30006566
>>30006569
>>30006631
>>30006640
>>30006657
>>30006700
>>30007846
>>30008526

Reminder that this is a Christian Image Board, coupled with a sarcastic wish for your unfettered enjoyment of a richly-deserved three-day vacation from this place.

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
>>
>>30009099
Replying to your post with a statement assuring you the following actions and consequences that come as a result your provocative and edgy post were not personal.

not_personal_kid.jpg
>>
Over the top post affirming that thing should be a player on the 4CC team.
>>
>>30009333
Over the top reply stating that we should change every single player in the team and replace it with players I decided, because they're relevant to my interests and circlejerks.
>>
Reminder that Thing 1 and Thing 2 are indeed a work of fiction and nothing more than that
>>
>>30009410
Post detailing my graphic suicide if Thing 1 and Thing 2 ever stopped existing
>>
>>30008747
>projecting meaning onto your post that you did not imply

post missing the point completely and angrily insulting you while trying to pretend i am calm.
>>
File: 4chans moderation team.jpg (21KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
4chans moderation team.jpg
21KB, 480x600px
>>30006281
>this is still here
thanks assholes, this must be that 'quality' posting you nuked half the board for a while back
>>
>>30009783
Go back to your glimmer shitpost threads and cyoas faggot
>>
>>30009887
You realize you're the kind of person this thread is directed at, right?
>>
>>30009783
A post explaining how this user has no capacity to understand the concept of fun.
no_fun_allowed.jpg
>>
Yet another contentless post made for the sole purpose of keeping the thread alive
>>
>>30008494
Post pointing out that Roleplaying is against the rules.
rurrrus.gif
>>
>>30011263
Post that accuses you of being a faggot for bringing up the rules and questions your motives for being in the thread
>>
>>30011263
Post telling you that you can have exactly one second person pronoun, and that you should immediately go to some other website where your opinions will cease to be of any concern to the people in their thread who are simply trying to have a good time.
>>
This is super dumb and u should feel bad about this you guys r extra shitty/lame
>>
>>30011872
>a post expressing dissatisfaction with the current state of affairs
How original
>>
>>30011886 shut up dumbass also who is more cancerous pony lovers or furrylovers?
>>
>>30011904
>A post that lashes out in a fit of autistic rage and changes the subject with nonsensical questions
How original
>>
>>30011930
U are a big retard that's why most mlp fans end up killing themselves I guess the furries win over you guys pieces of shit
>>
>>30011955
>a post making nonsensical accusations with non sourced claims and further claims of "thing" winning over "thing 2"
How original
>>
>>30011872
>>30011886
>>30011904
>>30011930
>>30011955
>>30011980
Post awarding each of you a parenthetically-enclosed second person pronoun and recommending that you eat something inedible.
>>
>>30011995
I claim all linked posts are me.
When in actuality I'm none of those posters
>>
U fat fucks go do some exercise ugly ass nerds
>>
Post claiming a third thing is the only sane way of reasoning and inciting Thing1 and Thing2 fans to commit the ac of playing that game where you put numbers on a grid with rheir life
>>
>>30012095
Reply questioning your sanity and sexual orientation.
>>
>>30012052
Reply telling you to take it to a cheaply-made outbuilding constructed for the sole purpose of indulging in a particular sexual fetish.
>>
>>30012104
I counter reply listing a bunch of reasons, most of which made up or unsubstantiated, on why Thing 3 is objectively the best and only logical pick for the modern man with taste. I also call you a Thing 1 or Thing 2 fag, accusing you of logical fallacies you didn't actually commit, hoping my long ass post will convince anons I'm the reasonable one
>>
>>30006573
Advisory for you to put your mobile phone away before the teacher catches you using it during class.
>>
While I have nothing to contribute to the thread, I want to also be part of it, so I post something in the general writing style of the thread without any content.
>>
Random Monty Python quotation...
>>
>>30012216
crosslink to another board where your comment would actually be relevant
>>
Late post to the discussion, desperately trying to rustle jimmies but actually just a tiny veiled attempt at saving the thread from page 10
>>
>>30013002
Reply laughing at the fact that you bumped the thread, ignoring the fact that I'm doing literally the same.
>>
Expression of wonderment and satisfaction that this thread has not succumbed while I was slumbering.
>>
Bringing up the number of posts and posters to point out an obsession
>>
File: smug_anime.png (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
smug_anime.png
13KB, 400x400px
Falsely condescending comment stating that Thing is indeed shit, and that every other thing is shit compared to thing from uninspired far eastern animated show for adults unhealtily obsessed with people of the opposite sex in the 10-16 age range.

Additional statement asking whether there are or not fans of said show in this board, featuring random use of sentences in broken far eastern language.
>>
I'm writing this thing without paying attention to the subject of the thread, just to make people angry. In my mind, if I can't have what I want, nobody else should; everything on the internet should be about pleasing me and my kin.

I'm interested in the "community" concept as long as this is relevant to my views, anything beyond that is stupid and nobody should care about it, unless they want to be harshly reprimanded by the alpha poster atm, aka me.
>>
>>30015833
s p a c e d l e t t e r s m e m e
>>
Random meme post that adds nothing to the discussion but still will get more replies than all other serious posts combined.
>>
>>30015865
Reply expressing amusement and the desire to see more meme posts like this one, even though I don't really get it.
>>
>>30015865
I state anger at your meme

>>30015833
I misunderstand what you meant and think you're agreeing with my views, then proceed to say you're right (as long as you agree with me)
>>
post describing the content of the post itself in an analytical way
>>
>>30015918
Picture of Leonardo DiCaprio squinting.
>>
>>30015918
Meme of Xzibit about putting thing into another thing so that anon can thing while he things.
>>
>>30015997
picture of the actor Jason Alexander playing holding a baseball bat with a look of contempt on his face, with a blue wall and a fence on the background followed by ">" and the acronym "ishygndt" suggesting my disgust at this post because of the use of memes from past years which I disgrad as old, outdated and out of place on a website such as this, where the activity and the anonimity allows a constant stream of new memes to be created and which would better suit the context and the current year, while not being aware of the irony as I myself am posting a meme whose creation dates back to early 2011
>>
>>30016092

>current year
>still using this meme
Expression of beggared disbelief at your towering lack of intellect and social awareness.
>>
Long rant oh dear how much I love the sound of my fingers tapping on the keyboard, god this is so orgasming, I bet nobody ever felt this, my fingers are so damn good, and so am I, fuck what I'm writing is also incredibly clever, guess few people will understand it, but that's good because it means they will feel shame for their inferiority, since I'm definitely being incredibly witty and deep, oh my god, these fingers are absolutely amazing, and listen to that ticking sound, it's so, so, hmmmmmmm, guess I'm gonna type a bit more just to look even more clever, and also because I'm about to have a fingergasm, god how can I be so amazingly mature? Nobody can possibly hope to match my wit, and here's why I will write a bit more, just slightly changing a bit the words, aaaaaah I love my fingers and my keyboard, they're a match made in heaven, and my mind is sexy too...Oh, by the way, here's what I wanted to say: keep in mind, it's absolutely wrong and not relevant to the thread...there, done, now back to my fingers, hmmmm, such technique, amazing, it's tingling my nether regions with every tap, and look at my giant brain, how can I be so goddamn good? More people should know about me, maybe I should use a tripcode and rage against anybody dissing me for it, hmmmm fingeeeeers, oh god, I'm cumming, this tapping is incredible, I could go on forev- Aaaaaw, what does it mean "Over 2000 characters"? This is outrageous! I have to contact the admin, everyone should be able to read what my amazing fingers wrote, no matter the lenght! Oh well, time to get my praise from everyone, sending.
>>
>>30016169
Annoyed post with polite formatting but an obviously angry undertone that says essentially that you're not funny, and random does not equal funny nor will it ever.
>>
>>30016169
reply thanking the poster of the mentioned post for the pasta
>>
>>30011073

Contentless post replying to a contentless post because the poster is too lazy to even type out "bump".
>>
>>30016169
Reply pondering the contents of the post and if they could be related to fishing gear and feed
>>
shitty pun loosely related to an attribute of Thing 1. carlos.png is attached
>>
We did it reddit XDDDD

God, I fucking hate this board
>>
Autistic screeching blaming everyone else because the thread almost dropped into the archive.
>>
So you Glimfags are going to pretend to be the people you don't understand because their arguments regarding Glimglam are too advanced for your "Hurr durr pony cute :>)" minds?
>>
>>30020542
>Inserting own beliefs into meta discussion because beliefs are so ingrained into my mind I see it everywhere, even when the discussion at hand has nothing to do with it.

^^This greentext is supposed to deconstruct the argument of the post I'm replying to in a mocking manner.

Sentence implying the poster I replied to has a subpar intelligence.
>>
>>30020542

Lengthy post filled with academic bafflegab attributing your post to the Freudian defense mechanism known as "projecting".
>>
File: 1484633891535.jpg (183KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
1484633891535.jpg
183KB, 762x785px
Wow, oh my fuck, look at all the pony in here

Oh I get it, it's supposed to be ironic!
My fucking sides, redditbros!
>>
>>30020640
Reply that points out how this thread is directed at people like the Anon I am quoting
>>
>>30020640
Post telling you to continue browsing another website which has negative connotations despite nothing actually indicating you regularly use that site.
>>
>>30020640
>external site known for upvotes to post
Polite crosslink to another board populated by virgins and neckbeards obsessed with politics.
...I said "Another"
>>
>>30020640
Reaction image containing an expression of general disappointment.
>>
Oh, hi there!
You might remember me for being the anon who previously posted >>30006551 and >>30006553 and all their sequels.

Today I'm here to post some more suggestive pics of the subject we were supposed to talk about.

(_/_) <-- Yet_another_horse_ass.png
>>
>>30021431
(_|_)(\O(\ <-- Anon_groping_horse_ass.hpg
>>
>>30021445
=_=°ç° <-- Horse_licking_an_embarassed_anon.png
>>
/)(S)(\ <-- Squeezed_horse_ass.gif
>>
>>30021431
Post stating specific rules on 4chan, passive aggressively implying you're breaking them.

This will get lots of replies.
>>
>>30021486
I ignore your accuse and post more suggestive, since it's not actually breaking any rule

(_)_) (_|_) [_[_] <--TRIPLE_TREAT.png
>>
>>30021431
>>30021445
>>30021456
>>30021466
>>30021559
Plea for the persons charged with moderating this image board to set down their microwaved meat pies and do something about this dastardly person of questionable sexual orientation.

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]
>>
>>30021646
dismay at your bootlicking to those in charge of moderation.

Meme referring to warmed pockets and people doing it out of their free will without any monetary gratification
>>
A post which agrees with Thing 1 or 2, but rather than discussing it, will bring in a completely unrelated political topic and will accuse all who disagree with me of willingly allowing their significant other to participate in extra-marital sex with an African American partner.

National_Socialist_Horse_Rasing_Hoof.png
>>
'c'
>>
>>30023933
Reply questioning your mental sanity and sexual habits for having posted an edgy OC which is just an existing character with modified colorscheme and buttmark insigna.

Dead_recolored_horse_with_small_black_equine_nearby_holding_a_gun_and_smirking.jpg
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.