[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Anybody Else Think That Community Soapbox Is A Complete Cesspool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: ImageCorp_20170503065632.jpg (253KB, 720x1027px) Image search: [Google]
ImageCorp_20170503065632.jpg
253KB, 720x1027px
Does Anybody Else Think That Community Soapbox Is A Complete Cesspool
>>
File: ImageCorp_20170503065701.jpg (243KB, 720x1042px) Image search: [Google]
ImageCorp_20170503065701.jpg
243KB, 720x1042px
>>
>>30005988
Since when did /mlp/ have a Community Soapbox?
>>
File: 1355354078026.gif (235KB, 272x213px) Image search: [Google]
1355354078026.gif
235KB, 272x213px
>>30005988
This is satire, right? Or bait?
>>
>women didn't like sports in the past
the absolute state of autists.
>>
>>30006018
I fucking hope so
>>
>>30005988
>>30005994
Someone tweet this to Lauren.
>>
>>30005988
>>30005994
First of all, what the fuck is "Community Soapbox".

Secondly, the guy that wrote that is fifty shades of retarded.

>Tomboys have to act the way I think they have to act.

Dash is still a tomboy. That's her fundamental character trait, she's a lot brasher that most girls and is still more than happy to get into a fight. Her opening up to things like spas and feelings aren't signs of her abandoning her tomboyhood, it's character development; she's getting more facets to her personality to make her a deeper character.

>Learn to act her gender
I'm not a feminist, but holy Jesus, girls can do whatever the fuck they want.
I kinda hope Dash becomes even more of a tomboy and a raging lesbian now just to piss this guy off.
>>
>>30006077
That guy kinda reminds me of this one dominant alpha faggot that was in the Shimmer thread one day that thought women shouldn't be allowed to have careers, be completely subservient to her husband and only live to have kids.
I wanted to punch him.
Where the fuck is Big Red when you need her?
>>
To clarify community soapbox is an article series on EQD
>>
>>30006077
Dubs of truth
>>
>>30005988
If all the characters were the same girly girl type character, then MLP would have been no different than every other girls shows out there where every character is the same stereotypical girl obsessed with cute boys and make up.
Lauren's idea of having a cast of some girly characters, some androgenous ones and some Tom boys is what really made the show different from all the others.
If this guy's ideal future plays out, then that will really be the end of the show.
>>
>>30005988
>>30005994
this is some exquisite bait
>>
>>30006082
>Where the fuck is Big Red when you need her?
Likely making a case as to why women shouldn't be allowed to have careers, be completely subservient to their husbands, and only live to have kids, I imagine.

She's a silly lady.
>>
>>30006120
After my argument with alpha Anon in the Shim thread, o can assure you, some autists still think like this.
>>
I liked the idea of Community Soapbox when it started, but have never once clicked the link to it since EqG seems thick with underage and incompetent. Reading OP's link regrettably validated my opinions.
>>
>>30005988
>>30005994
I find it hard to see any problems in it.
>>
>>30006077
fucking this, espacially
>I kinda hope Dash becomes even more of a tomboy and a raging lesbian now
would love to see that sweet ponie sissore
>>
>>30006142
It's not the soapbox's fault, but the community's. Check comments on any post you want, it's roleplaying underage autists.
>>
I think that this place is a bigger cesspool than whatever that autistic rant was.
>>
>>30006077
im still waiting for them to expand on her hidden love for theater. its like glimmer and her kites.
>>
>>30006077
>fifty shades of retarded
More like 50 shades of misogynistic.
>>
It's one of the most cancerous things i've seen come out of the fandom if am honest.

It never stops being incredible retarded. Remember a few months back when they repeatedly had submissions where people felt the need to defend clopping. The cringe was high.
>>
File: WbdirjE.jpg (89KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
WbdirjE.jpg
89KB, 500x502px
>>30005988
>Heavy Henry
>>
>>30005988
The writers have an average age of twelve. I actually did a couple for shits and giggles when it was getting started, but stopped when I saw what it was becoming.

OP's pic must be satire, but there are some that are some equally shitty entries without the slightest bit of irony.
>>
>>30006082
You can agree that misogynistic autism is bad without supporting the opposite end of the looney bin spectrum.

Tomboys are hot, Heavy Henry has outdated shit taste.
>>
>>30007397
>misogynistic
on my 4chan?/
>>
I Think People That Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word In A Sentence Need To Have A Tire Iron Driven Through Their Thick Skulls
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.