[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Twilight was the Luke Skywalker of ponies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (535KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
535KB, 1280x720px
Remember when Twilight was the Luke Skywalker of ponies?
>>
>>30005302

in 2050, J.J. Abrams will make a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic movie about trying to find a missing Twilight Sparkle.
>>
>>30005302
Remember when OP was original?
>>
File: Incest is Best.jpg (57KB, 768x384px) Image search: [Google]
Incest is Best.jpg
57KB, 768x384px
>>30005302
Twi made out with her own sibling?
>>
>>30005315
Will be a remake of the 2017 MLP movie.
Like poetry
>>
>>30005465
Most likely
>>
File: 79769358.png (164KB, 1488x1282px) Image search: [Google]
79769358.png
164KB, 1488x1282px
>>30005465
obviously.
>>
File: large (2).png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>30005302
And then remember when they added Rey who could just use the force right out of the gate and be as skilled as Luke without even trying or any real explanation other than "because she can"?
>>
>>30005315
>Reylight Glimmer arrives on Twalot island
>Twilight turns around and removes her hood
>Reylight pulls out Twilight's favorite book
>The two stare at each other as the camera pans out
>>
>>30005640
i really dislike the idea that everything needs to be spelled out to you right out the gate. its already established that starlight too studied and vigorously, what do you even not understand? why is twilight the only pony in the world with strong magic, despite there being powerful mages such as starswirl and the fact that there is this massive library containing scrolls of highly advanced magics created by huge cast of characters yet to be named? why do you stupid waifufags refuse to accept that the main six aren't the only potentially interesting ponies in the fucking world
>>
>>30005676
>Twilight
>Strong in magic
Until she became a slacker
>>
>>30005676
You have half a point, but you need to recall that this is ALICORN MAGIC that Starlight goes toe-to-toe with, and arguably surpasses. To continue the Star Wars analogy, if Twilight is Luke, then it's like if you dropped in Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker, had them fight, and then say "well Anakin studied rigorously, the Jedi have a library of a fuckton of stuff he could have studied, so it makes sense that he won."
>>
>>30005762
you would have half a point, if twilight didn't save the three princesses several times before having wings too, that didn't seem to add anything to her magical ability anyways
>>
Magic is an elegant weapon
Of a more civilized age
>>
>>30005770
> if twilight didn't save the three princesses several times before having wings too
Name a single time where Twilight saved them with her own unicorn magic and not the elements of harmony
>>
>>30005823
In Friendship is Magic, her teleporation skills (most advanced spell at the time) prevented her from getting crushed by NMM
In Return of Harmony, her memory spell made her friends snap out of that greyed state, and her levitation bubble initially stopped Discord from separating her from her friends
In The Crystal Empire her self-levitation prevented her from falling to her death (kek!)
And then there's... whatever MMC was, lel
>>
>>30005823
nightmare moon, with le magic of friendship
>>
>>30005859
By the way, I shouldn't even have included MMC there
>>
>>30005302
Yeah, and now she's outclassed by a unicorn and an infant.

From most powerful unicorn in Equestria, to the least powerful alicorn. The show has really done a number on her.
>>
>>30005676
Because we saw Twilight struggling with complex magic in the first two seasons. Old Glimmer had to be threatening so she couldn't get the same treatment.
>>
Celestia and Luna have had their asses beaten by Chrysalis (twice), Tirek, a blizzard, and a weed problem. Things we have seen them accomplish: move the sun and moon. I think it's time to let go of this idea that their power is so great as to be untouchable when nothing to back it up has been shown outside of how stronk Tirek gets from alicorn drank
>>
>>30006372
I only know one truth
It's time for the elements...to end
>>
>>30006404
I think it makes more sense to let go of this shit show and stick to fan material that wont wank away everything cool and neat about equestria for a quick fucking gag
>>
>>30006381
well good news, youll be hearing her story for the next few seasons too
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.