[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG -- ONE MORE FINAL: I need you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 5

File: 2.0 rules.jpg (2MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
2.0 rules.jpg
2MB, 1200x2559px
http://pastebin.com/Pu749mrT
>>
File: 1489809527106.jpg (166KB, 744x625px) Image search: [Google]
1489809527106.jpg
166KB, 744x625px
>>30004579
Post sheets
>>
>>30004589

https://pastebin.com/exadq6px
>>
File: angry bison.jpg (124KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
angry bison.jpg
124KB, 500x334px
>>30004589
https://pastebin.com/p1dtY3qj
>>
>>30004589
https://pastebin.com/R0AXr1UU
>>
>>30004589
https://pastebin.com/RaZG8KLM
>>
File: doot.gif (2MB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
doot.gif
2MB, 512x512px
>>30004589
https://pastebin.com/6dTx6i08
>>
File: Shei-Sher's Last Words.jpg (27KB, 340x481px) Image search: [Google]
Shei-Sher's Last Words.jpg
27KB, 340x481px
>>30004589
He's a Cheat! A Lier! and a Spider!
https://pastebin.com/YJFusUgn
>>
>>30004610
>>30004638
>>30004639
>>30004641
>>30004651

Last time on HQ...

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/29951900/#29953448

Pryce 9/5 (9/5)
Flaming 8/6 (8/7)
Amy 4/5 (7/5)
Flow 11/5 (11/5)
Observer 7/6 (7/6)
Shei 0/2 (8/6)

Vizsla and Mudi had left behind a message to the party: In five days, they would journey below Fantasia and attempt to open Tartarus, and take the first step in their attempt to build a new kingdom in which demons and mortals could coexist in peace.

Amy, Pryce, Flaming and Little Journey fought their way south into the Cozy Vimana, aiming to thwart Banana Splitz's exploitation of the chaos in Vitral to gather more slaves. Hunters and demons were indistinguishable, as the violence was atrocious and unending.

Observer, Flow, Vortigern and _____ aimed to leave Vitral and head north to the holy site that Hope had told Flow about, where Hope said would be Voir Dire, a powerful demon who, upon defeat, would drop a useful relic via his bounty poster.

Shei continued to fight what remained of Miracle within her core, but quickly found that the angel was far stronger than before, due to being separated from Chorazin, whose fear and love for Vitral had weakened her during the confrontation in the Birdcage.

(1/3)
>>
>>30004639
You won't sink on the ground itself. "Very well," the dragon says.

>>30004651
>>30004639
"How romantic," the dragon says. "But I wouldn't enter it until I'd sorted out all my affairs, if you want my advice. The tales I've heard of the place chill even me. Don't bring anything in there you're not prepared to lose."

In the deep waters of the lake, you see some fairly-intact stakes of the bridge. They could be dragged out and made to patch together a shoddy plank for the cart to be pushed over, but they'd be quite heavy and hard to pull out. You suppose that the golem could carry the cart as well, but it'd be quite difficult to do so without falling into the water.

>>30004639
Vice is snagged by the capra demon, much to Mocha's horror. She draws an ordinary-looking washrag out of her bag and chucks it at the capra demon's feet.
[1d10+3: 1 + 3 = 4] Sleep Serum

>>30004641
"Probably not. A lot of it has to do with my physiology," Zjetya says.

>>30004641
>>30004638
>>30004610
The demons fly off, their attention grabbed by the warfare to the north.

"Phew!" LJ says, then blushes. "Apologies for the language."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5_xJr1aW60

Although the cacophony of battle and the stink of blood, poisons and gunpowder surround you, you've reached an abandoned plaza, where the homes and business have been defaced and burnt by battle. Rubble blocks off most of the roads splitting off from this intersection, but three roads remain open: One leading to the southeast, one due west, and one south. Fires rage in the south and southeastern road, and the western road is partially blocked by a thick barricade of trash and furniture.

LJ stops and prays. "Please, let us find the correct path, o Lord..."
>>
>>30004742
1/6 controls
The WNB continues to choke you.
>2/3
The Knight and the Archer pile onto you just as you manage to seal the knight entirely in solidified sand.
>0/2
Pheo and the Cockatrice both get up from helplessness
>Pheo 4/2
>cockatrice 4/1

The Knight tries to break free [1d10+2: 5 + 2 = 7]
The Archer pins Shei down. [1d10+2: 10 + 2 = 12]

Chorazin's disembodied voice laughs derisively from above. "I'm sorry. But you're going to have to try a little bit better than that."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwiQoJBrP-Y

The golden letters flare around Miracle's body, making her form indeterminate and unclear, leaving only a vague silhouette of her shape. She drops the sabre and takes the banner up in both hooves.

Monarch [1d10+4: 5 + 4 = 9]
Tutti [1d10+4: 10 + 4 = 14]
Berserk Pleroma [Automatic]
>Monarch 1 has 1/5 turns left
>Al Fine has 2/4 turns left
>Petrify 1 has 1/2 turns left
>Petrify 2 has 2/2 turns left

Berserk Pleroma: Automatic; Recharge 5 after effect ends; User's actions are limited to normal, non-skill attacks only for three turns. User can make normal attacks as instant actions during that time. DC to Hit for all targeted enemies drops to 3 during this duration. Damage received during this state is not applied until the duration is up.
>>
>>30004808
As Flaming rolls and lands, springing up immediately from the fall thanks to the earlier casted Prayer, she bounds up and looks around at Amy, Pryce, LJ and Busta as they are let go from the flying demons, "Huff.... that was close." She looks around the abandoned plaza after clearing their way through the thicket of enemies, looking around desperately to see which one might lead to Splitz.

She turns to Little Journey, smiling, "HEY, don't apologize for that, that was some of the best swearing I think I've ever heard, even from the grown-ups back in the clan. You should be proud." She looks at the routes, "It'd be a really bad idea for us to split up here. My gut says the southeast, the direction of home. Anyone object?"
>>
>>30004808

"I didn't even know what you said," Amy laughs as she jabs LJ playfully.

Then, as he starts to pray, Amy looks around. Her tattoos begin to glow and her snout turns more dog-like. She begins to sniff around to find Banna Splitz. She may forget names, but no dog forges a smell!

[1d10] for finding him!
>>
>>30004808
Vice starts hacking at the capra demon's hand as it grabs him with the twinblade.
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>"Ah piss, we're in for it now..."
He turns to address Mocha.
>>"Listen lass, stay hidden, and don't do anything stupid. We two can come back, but you can't, roight?"
He runs at the capra demon's feet and slashes at its ankles with the two daggers.
[1d10] Poison
[1d10+1]

>>30004808
Flow grimaces at the mud, and wipes some off of his coat.
"Crap...that plank shield could come in very handy bout now..."
He dips his hand in the water to see if it's just regular water. And if his hoof would dissolve.
>>
>>30004808
Observer seems to ignore the 'romantic' comment. "I had nothing to begin with, even if I somehow lost everything save for my life I can find a way to rebuild it."

Observer attempts to test her current power over Telekinesis by attempting to lift the cart while her golem helps out. She strains herself at the beginning, looking to find a good way to grip it with her magic as she practices her heavy lifting.

>Telekinesis: Grab the cart (Requires 3 successes as requested by GM)
[1d10]
[1d10]
[1d10]
>>
>>30004808
"Aww, that would've been cool to do fire *and* wind stuff..." Kid pouts for a moment, "Oh well, no big deal."
He says, instantly moving past it.
"Gotta focus on you anyways, can't keep asking you to teach me stuff when we got to show you some magic tricks for those music lessons."

>>30004808
>>30004862
"That pony earlier was mentioning something about a lake to the south, sounds like a good place to start."
Pryce agrees, flying along the south-eastern path.
>>
>>30004818
Pheo flies into the air crying out a piercing caw like she's lamenting Shei-Sher's fate. She flaps here wings sending a flare of light over the battleground.
>Blinding Flare: Recharge 2; A dazzling display of light blinds foes, Dazing them and lowering their damage by half.
[1d10]

The Cockatrice slithers back up and silently glares at Chorazin with trained malice.
>Stone Gaze: The cockatrice glares at a target, they must roll against the cockatrice’s roll, otherwise this ability is an automatic success regardless of the result. If they roll lower, they are Petrified, increasing their DC by 1 for 2 turns. This effect stacks.
[1d10+1]

Shei-Sher eats some sand as the Archer pins him to the ground, he's barely able to put up a fight with Chorazin's magic fatiguing him. "Aha ha..hahaha.." The JOY compels groaned laughter and a forced smile "Dammit! How could I amass such a blunder. I could of asked for help! hahah... They're going to find my body, stewed in vapors, hunched over Miracle's core. It'll be a scene of obsession, so deranged.. How could I let that be our last memory! DAMNhahahaII-I-I-IT! Why am I so foolish.." some tears well up in his eyes but Shei sucks them back in. It would be far too selfish to cry now. "I never proved myself, I will remain a cruel joke in Crow-ley's eyes, my friends.. they'll surely resent me. However, I regret most that I never recovered Pryce's trust. All his suspicious will be validated.. I am another kid foretold in folklore passed. The missionaries always had it right I guess. A child eaten away by the occult.. Classic." He tells himself as he trembles in getting up.
[1d10-1] to get up
>>
>>30004879
"Ah, repayment. Right..." Zjetya says. Despite her mojo from a few nights ago, she seems uncomfortable with the topic.

"You know," River says, coming out of the barracks with a look of concern. "Shei's been in the bathroom for quite the long time. Perhaps he's drowned under the shower-orb?" She walks back toward the bathroom.

>>30004872
The water is remarkably 'natural' so to speak; it's as if it were any natural lake instead of an artificial one maintained within the city walls. You suspect magic is being used to preserve it. But, any deeper than the shallows, and you will get dissolved.

"You can!? Wow, that's handy! Can you teach me how?" Mocha asks. But, as Vice and Trapper stab at the demon, it growls angrily and hucks Vice toward Mocha, knocking the drider into the side of a building with a crunch. Vice is unharmed.

The demon stomps forward and swings a statue at Trapper. [1d10+1]

>>30004862
>>30004869
>>30004879
Amy thinks she might have caught something westward, but the competing stenches of trash and bloodshed quickly obfuscate any sense of direction to that smell.

"I agree, it's the best we got. Amen!" LJ says, notably avoiding the traditional buffalo vocable for ending prayers.

As you proceed down the southeastern path, the road is blocked by a hulking hound a story tall, its body made of stone with many pores all across its surface, with fire seeping from many of the holes, and magma dripping out of its mouth. The road behind it is completely ablaze, and the hound creeps toward you, some charred bits of an unfortunate corpse dried at its sides. LJ pauses in a combination of fear and awe at the creature. "Is this... a pet of the slumbering dragon?"

(1/2)
>>
>>30004979
>I could of asked for help!
>grammar
Could HAVE COULD HAVE
>>
>>30004873
>>30004872
Observer and the golem succeed in lifting the cart and Rumblers over the lake, but about halfway across, the weight starts to get to them, and the nervous Rumblers nearly fall out of the cart and into the water. Vortigern and _____ dive in and grab the two large lizards out of the water.

Eventually, you all fly through the gap in the gargantuan wall separating Vitral from the outside world. Small mountains of rubble, metal and corpses await you on the other side, along with hills scorched clean of grasses, and cratered with deep indentations and scorch marks, the remainders of high explosives.

By Hope's estimation, it may take as much as a day to reach the holy site he spoke of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUn-kezLzeY

"Well, while we're traveling..." the dragon says. "Have any stories to share?"

>>30004979
>Petrify 1 has faded
>Petrify 2 has 1/2 turns
>Petrify 3 has 2/2 turns
>Blinding Flare has 2/2 turns

>Shei 0/1
>Al Fine has 1 turn left

You fail to get up. Your complaints and the last-ditch attempts of your minions to alleviate your position do little to deter the trio. Miracle's helmet splits at the mouth, revealing a bloodthirsty grin. She brings the banner down toward your chest.

[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4]
[1d10+4] (Instant Action)
DC 5

The knight partially breaks free of his prison and tries again to break the rest. [1d10+4]
The Archer stomps on your head. [1d10+4]
>>
>>30005014
Kid tilts his head, looking Zjetya over as she sounds less than enthusiastic.
>"I'm not gonna teach just one if that's what you're worried about, I can show you as much as you want. Ooo, we could probably think of new tricks you could do! Though, we'd need to wait for the big guy to get back cause I don't have a catalyst you can use for some of these..."
Kid trails off in thought until River chimes in. He follows her to the barracks door to peer down towards the bathroom.
>"I don't think that's what he's doing in there. I think he's praying or something."

>>30005014
Pryce stares fearfully at the magma hound, keeping a safe distance even while in flight.
"This is a pet?! Do we need to fear a dragon attack as well here?"
Pryce asks in a hushed shout to LJ.
>>
>>30005014
>>30004879
>>30004862

"I've got this, guys," Amy says proudly as she gestures for everyone to stand back. Her tattoos glow as she turns into a pony-sized white wolf.

>Mystic Animal Totem

"Howdy!" she says to the large creatures (presumably in whatever tongue it speaks since she can speak both animal and demon). "Would you mind moving out of our way, pretty please? We're looking for someone, and we're kinda in a hurry."

[1d10] for friendly requests
>>
>>30005020
Pheo swoops into the thick of battle and harasses the Archer, flapping her wings hysterically while cawing without stop. The cockatrice slithers over and desperately tugs on the cloth of Chorazin's armor as she closes the distance between her and Shei-Sher.
[1d10]
[1d10+1]

Shei-Sher lies there helpless and agog as he watches his pets fight with mortal peril. "I'm sorry. I'M SO SORRY." his voice trembles before he's pinned back into his place. Prone and nearly eating up the sand. Shei-Sher manages to hold a hoof out with the dark rooted arrow that great spirit of the Absolute bequeathed him.. Pointed towards the sky, pointed somewhere Shei-Sher would rather be. "I don't deserve it.. but.. Please GOD! I don't wanna die!"
[1d10] Divine Intervention
>>
>>30005014
>>30004879
Flaming grins, "Alright, then it's decided! Let's go!" She gives a loud cry as they charge for the fiery south-eastern path, looking at LJ oddly for a second as he recites their very familiar vocable. Silently, she decides to add her own to it, for sake of respect for their customs.

As they approach the huge, hulking hound made of stone and fire, magma dripping from its very maw as she glares at the magnificent fiery creature. "I don't know... but he'd sure wouldn't look out of place guarding the tunnels." She says to Journey in response, approaching it alongside Amy.

>>30005081
As Amy turns into a large, white wolf, Flaming smiles, "That's just what I was thinking! You're a dog too. So can you ask him to get out of our way? Is it something like... uh... arf arf, woof?" She mimics some dog noises.
>>
>>30005115
Pony-sized in this case. Just saiyan.

"That's racist," Amy says in a completely flat tone.
>>
>>30005014
Trapper tosses his daggers in Vice's direction, and turns to face the capra demon, puffing out his chest.
>>"C'mon, ya fookin bast'erd!"
He high-tails it as far as he can from the demon, away from Vice and Mocha.
[1d10]

Vice gets up and shakes his head, and checks behind him.
>"Miss Mocha, are you okay?"

>>30005020
Flow sighs and sits down, feeling refreshed from the water he absorbed from earlier.

"Stories, eh? I've got quite a few from my traveling days. We bounty hunters had many tales of heroes, hunters, and swashbucklers to entertain, and let's just say, most of them were probably true."
He takes Maitreya's Tsurugi and unsheathes it.
"Like this beauty here. Once belonged to the bandit named Maitreya. A real troublemaking rogue, who often liked entering with flashy entrances, and grand reveals!"
He swipes the sword through a piece of rubble he got from the ground.
"And this sword was an important tool for just that. This thing can cut through many things, just perfect for cutting through walls, ceilings, and a heckuva lot more things. I personally have sliced through boulders with this here sword!" he exclaims as he sets it back in its scabbard with a flourish.
>>
>>30005135
Flaming flicks her ears. "Are dogs a race?"
>>
>>30005177

"SO insensitive!" Amy says in a playful tone.
>>
>>30005020
"I once read a book that held an interesting tale, however I do not know if it is true or not." Observer begins as she stares out into the scarred land the party has to travel through.

"There was once a farmer that came across a magical weapon. However, he could not tell for the magic within it was dormant. Years had passed, in time learning to properly wield a blade so he may defend himself and his newly growing family.

During a cold night in winter, the farmer heard the cattle inside his barn make quite a lot of fearful noises. Worried for their lives, he took his precious weapon to find out what may be wrong. The cattle stood outside the barn, where a long scaled snake-like body rested outside.

When the farmer entered his barn cautiously, he was greeted by a gravely wounded dragon. The dragon spoke to him, pleading to allow her to remain hidden inside his barn as she was being chased by hunters. Before the farmer could respond, he heard voices from outside the barn.

He stepped out, weapon in hand and ready to defend his home. The hunters arrived and the farmer told them to leave, threatening to fight them if they did not. However they did not seek to spill blood of their own kind over something the saw as game.

He tended to the dragon afterwards, trying to help clean it's wounds and mend it. The wounds were too deep and the dragon lost too much blood, she was still going to die. With her dying breath, she blessed his weapon with her spirit.

The magic inside flourished, turning her corpse into lush flowers that coated his land. Even with how fertile the magic made his land, he never once used the weapon afterwards. Instead, he buried it where the dragon was laid to rest." Observer says, saying it how it was written.

"It seems like it was tales written by farmers for farmers if you ask me." Observer comments.
>>
>>30005076
Zjetya looks at KP with a little confusion and suspicion. "Are you yanking my wings or do you really not remember the last time this topic came up?"

River starts to knock, and when there is no response, she knocks again. "Shei? Everything alright? Is there something burning in there? I..." River's face suddenly turns pale. She wrenches the doorhandle, but it holds fast. "Locked! You little junkie! Open this door right now!"

>>30005115
>>30005081
>>30005076
"I hope so! To see a dragon would be a true blessing this day!" LJ says.

As Amy approaches and speaks, the dog's ears perk up, and its head tweaks to the side in curiosity. Then it drops into a play stance, with shoulders low and rear high, and it hops onto Amy, grabbing her in its great jaws and squeezing her as if she were a mere toy.

>Amy 0/4

LJ gasps, then charges in to save her. [1d10+4] All or Nothing

>>30005136
Mocha picks herself up with a groan. "Not really, but granddad would get grumpy if I complained about it."

The demon is surprisingly quick and is right on top of Trapper, until it underestimates its stride and steps onto Trapper. This causes the demon to slip and faceplant into the side of a building.
>Trapper 1/1

Mocha offers light applause.

>>30005246
>>30005136
"How fascinating the ways mortals grow so attached to these weapons," the dragon observes, as the cart pulls along.

Vortigern makes some gestures with her hooves and wings, in a kind of sign language, but neither of you can understand what she is saying. The dragon nods. "She says that that is why the black market for legendary weapons, and their knockoffs, still thrives today. It's good to see mortals will keep screwing each other out of money even now."

Vortigern glares deadpan at the dragon.

The landscape grows rough and jagged, appearing to have been upset by an earthquake recently, making the journey bumpy.

(1/2)
>>
>>30005100
But nobody came to help.

Miracle and her knight batter and slam down on your form, until your injuries are rapt with such an atrocious pain that not even the JOY can numb it. They break the arm that holds the arrow, and soon your head and chest feel as though they cave in under the unmerciful slamming of their attacks. Pheo and the cockatrice fade as your consciousness begins to blur. You also see the knights vanish, leaving you and Miracle.

Then, a second figure appears: Chorazin. Her expression is smug, but her gaze is hollow and unfulfilled. She picks up the banner and yanks it out of your stomach, where it was left impaled. "Do you see this? Remember this forever as you wander the Dark: You could not break this flag. And you will never be anyone's messiah." Chorazin turns toward Miracle. "End this."

But, Miracle just stands there. "What's stopping you?" Chorazin asks. "Give him what he asked for!"

Miracle raises her hoof and gazes at it. It begins to glow with an awesome light, with golden butterflies and letters swirling densely around it, like a galaxy. It appears identical to Metatron's hoof, when he took Data straight from you. "Don't prolong this, just get it over with!"

Miracle grins and plunges her hoof into your chest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIvBvkBp8m8

A new pain rips into you, making all the others numb just by comparison. It is as though ten thousand red hot hooks were being jabbed into your chest, and slowly drawn out. Miracle draws out the hoof after a short while, and pulls out a curious light. It is a small, blue-white flame, encircled by two gray griffon's wings. They are unmistakably Gabby's, and they are protecting the flame. Rings of black text, spelling Thelemic axioms and alchemic formulas, surround them.

Miracle holds out the small light to you for you to see. Then, she crushes it.

>"Gabby's Seal" has been lost...

Chorazin steps back, visibly horrified, face pale. Miracle raises her hoof again, eyes gone red.
>>
>>30005287
"It makes you wonder why they do not make tales about enchanted beings finding a place to rest. I believe it's message could have been told without the need of enchanted weapons." Observer adds.
>>
>>30005287
>"I'm only like twelve and its been a very eventful day for me, and week for the other me. You'll need to remind me."
Kid says, genuinely not knowing.

As River starts to bang down the door, Kid peeks down the hall again.
>"Not surprising, he did shove a whole bowl of breakfast down his throat. I know I wouldn't feel good after that."

>>30005287
"A blessing if you have a death wish. We already have our hooves full with angels and demons today!"
Pryce responds to LJ with a scoff.

As the dog pounces onto Amy, Pryce swoops down to hover over the beast, horn giving a flash of white to help Amy survive the playing followed by a consistent red glow as he tries to peel the dog off her and hold it still.
>Prayer for Deliverance [Amy] [1d10+1]
>Telekinesis [Fire, Hold] [1d10]
>>
>>30005076
She shakes her head, "No, the 'slumbering dragon' is the spirit of the ancient volcano back in our homeland. He's saying this giant hound would look like one of it's pets, the slumbering dragon isn't actually HERE. Silly."

>>30005287
Flaming turns her head, "Wait, didn't I see you traveling WITH a dragon back in Mudi's world? The one who didn't have a name?"

As the massive magma hound jumps on Amy and snatches her up as though she were a mere toy, Flaming gasps and leers at the creature as Journey leaps in to help. "HEY! She's not a chew toy you big smoldering mutt!"
[1d10+5]
>Applying Charge, All or Nothing
>>
>>30005353
"Why not just say it would be from the volcano then?"
>>
>>30005287

"Gah! No! Bad dog!" Amy shouts and whimpers as the dog painfully plays with her. "Let me go!"

She struggles to wriggle out of its jaws. [1d10] to recover
>>
>>30005287
Trapper quickly grabs what pieces of him are left, namely his left arm, and high-tails it away from the demon, and heads right to the others.
>>"Ah' fhookn told' ya t' ste' pt!" Trapper manages to say without his lower jaw.
>"Quit complaining and let's go. We barely managed to get out of this situation, I reckon neither of us want to waste much time."
Trapper bumps Vice and points to Mocha.
>>"Th' lash don' kno' abot th' Inheritnss."
>"Ah. The Inheritance, yes," he turns to Mocha, "I figure it's important for you to know, after all. We are...well. Pieces of Sir Flow. He received an amulet which he uses to clone himself. It also seems to impart a piece of the users personality into the clones themselves."
>>"A'hm the dikead!"
>"R...right. I was instilled with his knowledge and wisdom, while he was instilled with Flow's ferocity and creativity."

>>30005287
"Well, when you own a tool that is constantly being used to keep you alive, I think you can grow quite attached to it."
He takes out his claymore.
"Like this thing. Used to be a longsword till it got broken in half by a...a certain dragon. Then I got it smelted, and had it reforged with more steel into this beauty here."
He smirks.
"And let me tell you, I've seen, and broken my fair share of counterfeits in my time as a hunter. Funny, the marks who bought them always seemed surprised when their "indestructible swords" snap like twigs against real, tempered steel."
He starts jiggling in his coat as the ride gets bumpy.
>>
>>30005292
Shei-Sher bleats, he bleats harder then he ever has in his life. His screams are the only thing that fills his mind. His only thoughts are screaming, snarling, deranged, pathetic screaming. Anyone would be dead from so much pain but Miracle has him go on. The sheer pain, the volume of his voice, it shakes him to the core and Shei trembles like he's always trembled when scared.

"PLEASE NO! NOT THAT! JUST KILL ME! PLEASE KILL ME! I'LL GO AWAY FOREVER BUT JUST LET ME KEEP THA-A-A-T PLEA-A-A-SE!"
>>
>>30005380
Flaming looks at him, "Because the volcano IS the Sleeping Dragon? I just finished explaining that." Flaming says as though the separation of the two is impossible.
>>
>>30005391
"But its a volcano, why not just call it a volcano for everypony else not from there?"
>>
>>30005403
Flaming groans, "Ugh! Because it's NOT just a volcano, it's the Sleeping Dragon, am I speaking Buffalo?"
>>
>>30005412
"And how was I supposed to know that?! If he just called it a volcano there wouldn't be this confusion!"
>>
>>30005417
"That's why you asked about the dragon and THEN I explained it!" Flaming cries out, "Are you still confused?! Because I'm starting to!"
>>
>>30005447
"Alright, fine, I get it! Just focus on dealing with the dog now!"
Pryce says through strain at the back-and-forth while he tries to focus on his magic.
>>
>>30005342
Zjetya suddenly laughs quite nervously. "You know what? It's a lot better you don't remember, water under the bridge and all that." She pats KP on the head.

"That's not it!" River says with desperation. "I can smell JOY in there! The biochemical weapon Orcus used to enslave the fairies! Quick, bring me my bag!"

>>30005353
"Well, he's only made of paper. That's not quite as impressive as one who can live in magma. Besides, Lord Buiwong doesn't allow him to use his really impressive powers," LJ says.

>>30005384
>>30005353
>>30005342
>Amy 7/4
You free Amy from the mighty jaws of the flaming hound, eliciting a whine as you bash it away. Yet, it quickly gets back down into the play stance again, dragging one paw against the ground, as if entertained that these new toys can fight. It barks repeatedly, and spits out several waves of fire which rush down toward you.

>Each roll two dodges, instant

LJ jumps over the rings and tries to keep running past the dog. [1d10+3] [1d10+3]

Busta picks up a nearby corpse and flies around with it, trying to distract the dog. [1d10+2]
(1/2)
>>
>>30005332
>>30005388
"It seems that mortals tell themselves these stories of weapons to give themselves the hope that they could defend themselves against any danger. A meaningful hope can't exist unless you really do have a chance to succeed after all. If you never had a chance to begin with, you feel nothing when you are destroyed. It is only when you crush someone who believes they CAN win that you see real horror," the dragon says.

Vortigern rolls her eyes, then reaches into her bag and begins to prepare a meal of spinach wraps.

After about an hour's ride, the terrain becomes extremely rocky, and large stone hills loom in the distance. Soon you are forced to follow an old, snaking, downhill road, as the rest of the ground is much too rough, rocky and sheer for the Rumblers to travel.

The sound of water looms over the horizon, and you see more grass once again. A very wide river looms before you, and you can see an ogre-like figure, three stories tall, sitting in the water. The cart pulls up as close as it can to the river's bank, which of course is covered with tall rocks. The figure has a vaguely humanoid shape, but a long snaking neck and an apelike face that is partially covered with reeds, and a body covered in primitive clothing made of carapaces. With its hands it seems to be whittling a gigantic tree with a jagged stone. You don't see any ways around him, and the river is much too wide and deep anyway.

(2/3)
>>
>>30005388
"That's a really handy artifact. Do you know if it works on anyone else? My granddad could really use it!" Mocha says.

As you leave the demon behind and head south into the Cozy Vimana, you reach an abandoned plaza, where the homes and business have been defaced and burnt by battle. Rubble blocks off most of the roads splitting off from this intersection, but three roads remain open: One leading to the southeast, one due west, and one south. Fires rage in the south and southeastern road, and the western road is partially blocked by a thick barricade of trash and furniture.

>>30005389
Miracle offers no sympathy. Again, her hoof stabs into you with white-hot fury and greed. This time she yanks out a flame that is surrounded by a magitech collar. You recognize it as the collars that the griffons used on the goat chattel slaves in Mr'uthgar.

>"Control" has been lost...

Words appear across your vision:
NOW YOU ARE MY TOOL.

Chorazin's face is blank, but she cannot take her eyes off of you as she bears witness to the brutality.
>>
>>30005529
Observer begins to scan the ogre-like creature, attempting to find what she can from looking at it as she prepares spells for self defense.

>Anaylze: Ogre-like being
[1d10+1]

>Homing Magic
[1d10+1]

"It seems we have come across our first obstacle... It would be best if we can avoid confrontation, however I do not see any ways around him yet." Observer says.
>>
>>30005517
>>30005447
>>30005417

Amy lands on the ground and shakes her head. Without missing a beat, she turns to Pryce and Flaming and says. "So, it's a volcano named Sleeping Dragon?"

Then, she notices Busta and looks back at the dog. "That's right. Good boy. Fetch the.... dead body..." she mutters as she suddenly ducks to dodge the flames.

[1d10] [1d10] to dodge
[1d10] to add to the distraction Busta is creating if possible for another roll
>>
>>30005517
>"Come on, if its gonna be a problem for the lessons I gotta know!"
He protests through the patting, looking belittled.

Kid looks over as River explains the situation, looking panicked.
>"Wh-What? I thought we got rid of all that!"
He looks up to Zjetya.
>"Hold on a sec, we'll talk about this later."
Kid looks back around the barracks, searching around.
>"Where's your bag?!"
He shouts back to River in his digging around.

>>30005517
Pryce quickly loops up in the air to avoid the fire.
>[1d10] [1d10]

His horn glows orange as he attempts to conjure a large claymore to combat this dog.
>Conjure Weapon [Single, Great] [1d10+1]
>>
>>30005462
>>30005517
As their attacks slam into the face of the mighty flaming hound, Flaming grunts in satisfaction as she lands back on the ground, shaking her head as she shouts at the dog, "THERE! How do you like a piece of your own medicine, you..."

She watches as it spits out several waves of fire at them, Flaming squinting. "Uh oh." She leaps out of the way
[1d10] / [1d10] for dodges, shouting at the others, "We can't play with this thing all day, try to get past it every pony!"
[1d10] Running to get past it in the street

>>30005606
>>30005462
Flaming shouts, "YES! Thank you," she points at Pryce, "See, even Amy gets it."
>>
>>30005606
>>30005619
Pryce grumbles under his breath as Flaming shouts out and rubs the fact Amy grasped it quicker in his face.
>>
>>30005529
Flow scoffs and shakes his head.
"I just like listening to stories, mate," he says with a smirk.

As they approach the river and the giant ogre, Flow shivers.
"Wouldn't wanna make an enemy outta him, eh?"
Once it's clear that there's most likely no way across the bridge, Flow sighs.

>>30005597
"No need to jump to conclusions, lass. Perhaps the big oaf can listen to reason?"

>>30005537
>"Yes, the artifact is quite useful, but its boon can only be used by one entity at a time. If I may ask, who is your grandfather?"
Trapper tears off a piece of his leg and uses it to regrow his lower jaw.
>>"Yea, you keep mentionin' im'."

As they reach the crossroads, the two goos look towards the west.
>"Well, while it might be somewhat of a long wade through rubble, this road might be more of a safer route. I doubt that fire is a good omen for us."
>>"You sure lad? I thought you said you weren't a gamblin' man, ya cheeky prick. Any number o' sneaky bas'terds could be in there."
>"Hmm...an astute observation, Sir Trapper...I suppose we could go down here instead."
He heads down the south road, with Trapper hobbling behind.
>>
>>30005537
In an instant the same agonizing screams fill up the black space. When Miracle takes what she wants Shei-Sher is left wheezing, he finds it almost impossible to breath, His chest feels so much more shallow. Tears run off of Shei-Sher's face, as well, unable to stop them.

"*wheeeeeze* I'll come back.. *Wheeeeeze* if you do not kill me.. *WHEEZE WHEEEEEEZE* I will return.. *wheeeeeeeeze* And.. *wheeeze* I will make you *wheeze* as puny *wheeze* and pathetic *wheeeeeeze* as I am..."
>>
>>30005639
>>30005619

"Yeah, I was in a dog's mouth and I still understood," Amy laughs.

"You just gotta listen, Pryce!"
>>
>>30005649
"I am simply cautious, better to be caught prepared or not caught at all."
>>
>>30005669
Flow raises up his hooves.
"Alright lass, whatever you say. Don't blame me if the lad feels threatened by yer glowin orbs there."
>>
>>30005693
"If he was threatened by small seemingly harmless orbs then I would know he's too cowardly to try and eat us."
>>
>>30005709
Flow pauses, and looks off to the side before looking back at her.
"Yeah okay, I can agree with that."
>>
>>30005597
>Tunguska, the Bunyip
>A nature spirit with a material form. Boasts no combat power, but is more or less invincible against conventional weaponry and might only be dispelled with certain unknown rituals.

You conjure three orbs.
"I could take him easily, just give me the word," the dragon says, salivating slightly. Vortigern leaps into the trees.

(1/?)
>>
>>30005619
>>30005610
>>30005606
Amy and Little Journey are badly burned by the waves of fire, but the hound takes well to Busta's offering, nearly ripping off Busta's arm in the process. Busta skirts away nervously as the dog chews on the corpse, leaving you with enough time to skip past it.

"Good thinking, demon!" LJ says, patting Busta on the back.
Busta trips, but then acts as though he meant to do it. "Th-thanks, you too."
>Amy 2/4

https://youtu.be/LNf7FmS1ZZI

As you push down the road, the smoke is thick and the fires sweltering. You are quite parched and will need something to drink quite soon. Up ahead, though, you see a gang of thirty mortals and five demons. The mortals are wearing patchwork armor, with small spikes and a distinct red-and-brown color motif. They appear to be the thugs of the Banana Splitz gang, no doubt. They nonchalantly walk down the roads, carefully poking over the rubble in the hunt for survivors. Then, you see them pick up someone, and upon confirming that he's alive, one of the demons comes over and uses magic to heal them.

They haven't noticed you yet.

>>30005649
"Buiwong," Mocha says nonchalantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M2wBGxBEf0

As you push down the burning path, a demon emerges from one of the plumes of smoke trailing out of the burning buildings. The demon is a dinosaur's skull, with a trail of white smoke emerging from the back and forming a long tail. Upon seeing you three, the demon approaches.

"Hey there, this here's a toll road. Let's see... what do I feel like charging you? I know, would you mind rubbing my shoulders?"

"Um... I don't know, would we?" Mocha asks Trapper and Vice.

(2/3)
>>
>>30005709
>>30005693
Upon noticing you, the Bunyip raises one of the trees to its lips. You see that it has totally hollowed it out into a kind of woodwind. It blows into one end. You do not hear any sound, but everything in the scene shakes. Both of you feel odd, as if you were standing behind yourselves, in a strange out of body sensation. That's when, upon looking at each other, you see that you are, in a way: Your soul appears to have been partially dislodged from its body, and a wispy, transparent image of yourself floats behind your bodies.

The bunyip chuckles, and leans down to observe you. It holds out one hand. "Now we may speak to each other. I assume you'd like to cross here. Well, nobody may cross unless they can beat me in an arm wrestle."

>>30005653
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVagm39bnTQ

Miracle gazes down at her hooves, and churning black lines run up along them, crisscrossing with the patterns of gold on her arms. With a flex, she holds the symbol of Gabby's seal in her hoof, and watches as it turns into a septagram, with a diagram of a butterfly overlain. Miracle steps forward and grabs you with one hoof, about to inscribe her new seal onto your chest.

But before she can, Chorazin steps over and slaps Miracle across the face, causing the angel to drop you. "That's enough," she says, ignoring you. "We have committed enough heinous acts. No more. I won't let you commit another in my name."

The scene starts to fade...

And soon you are in the bathroom yet again, with thick blue JOY fumes clinging to everything, making it near impossible to see. Every inch of your body twitches with pain, although your body is unharmed. You hear a distant banging sound, but you are so woozy and befuddled that you can't process what it might mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P82MX4-QUJw

The core and the arrow lay next to you.
>>
>>30005610
"Nah it's boring adult stuff, like taxes," Zjetya says dismissively.

"Under my bed in the barracks, next to my spear!" River says. You spot the weapon and find the bag quickly after. Returning to River, you watch as she yanks open the bag and draws out a set of lockpicking tools. River then pushes you away. "Stand back."

With the deftness of an old hoof, River starts picking the lock on the door. [1d10+3]
>>
>>30005813
Kid pauses in his search to ponder.
>"I don't remember any taxes talk recently..."
He mumbles, stopped for a few seconds before he gets back to digging for River's bag.

As she pushes him back after handing the bag over, Kid runs back to the barracks to grab a small blanket and runs back to River's side.
>"Wait, you gotta be safe!"
He says, horn glowing as he levitates the cloth up over her muzzle like a face-mask.
>"If he's got enough that you can smell it outside, can't have you risk catching it."
He says with a smile at his help.

>>30005792
Pryce flies past the dog in it's distraction, keeping an eye out as they continue along their way.

As they come across the tell-tale uniforms of SPlitz's gang, Pryce glares down as they dig for survivors and surround them with demons. His horn glows, wanting to rush in and stop them, but they are far outnumbered and it would only lead to an endless fight. The glow fades, and he stays back, watching and following the gang.
>>
>>30005792
>>30005639
Flaming smiles as Busta manages to draw the creature's attention away from them, "Yeah, nicely done, now let's leave him to chew on that and get a move on! Is everyone alright?"

As they push on past the flaming road through the fires building, Flaming begins to pant, wondering why she didn't bring anything to drink with them (though she realizes she couldn't have predicted the fires). As they finally come within sight of the Banana Splitz' gang, she gets down low behind some rubble and asks their alicorn,

"Pryce, you spoke with Splitz the most last time, right? Would his men recognize you?"
>>
>>30005792
Vice and Trapper both blink at Mocha's response.
"Oh," they reply in unison.

As they both come across the demon, Vice steps back as he approaches them. They both seem bewildered by his request, until Trapper steps forth.
>>"Well lad, we'd be right happy to, but er...we were just goin on a quick snatch n' grab, right?" he looks at Mocha.
>>"Jus real quick, ya? We'll hardly be a burden, lad. Besides, we're made of goo, n' she...well, she ain't got much to offer for massages, roight?"
>convincing
[1d10]

>>30005798
As his vision begins to shake, Flow looks around, bewildered as the sensation of being outside of his body occurs, and he looks around in confusion, until he looks at Observer.
"Wait...we we, half dead or something?"

When the Bunyip addresses them, he listens to his challenge, and scratches his head.
"Y'mean that all we gotta do is arm wrestle ya? Well lad, I might just be able to give you a run for your money."
He rolls up his sleeve.
>>
>>30005798
"What a strange sensation..." Observer says, giving the bunyip a look up and down. "I suppose if we have no choice. Give me a moment to prepare." Observer says.

With analyzing the bunyip's body, Observer begins to test another part of herself, the ability to shapeshift.

>Shapeshift: Match bunyip to prepare to wrestle.
[1d10]
>>
>>30005858
"Things got hazy during that time at Circadia, but I assume there aren't many other alicorns he could mistake me for."
>>
>>30005792

"Well that wasn't as easy as I was hoping..." Amy mutters as she swigs a potion. [1d10+3] for Natural Remedy

Upon seeing the mortals, she trots up to them without a second thought. "Hey, there. I'm looking for Mr. Sundae. Can you show me to him?"

[1d10] for not being attacked
>>
>>30005856
>>30005858
>screw planning!
>>
>>30005798
Shei-Sher picks up the arrow and puts it away where he remembers his bag was, he does the same for the orb and as he does he stumbles over and knocks all the things on the toilet to the floor. He trembles as he gets up, and hot waves of pain send themselves throughout his legs and waist as he does. Shei-Sher's head is swirling with a cloudy feeling. He steps over to the door and unlocks it and opens it, and then he falls out with his hooves to the floor. Shei-Sher gasps for clean air as the blue fumes pour out and disperse. As they do Shei-Sher can be seen. He appears shorter, his horns have regressed and somehow more timid.

Today is Hongdia, 16th of Dusk Reverie, 784, Kalpa 6217 (Morning)
Shei-Sher is now twelve years old, his birthday is in 3 more days Hēidia 19th of Dusk Reverie
>>
>>30005875
Observer's body ungulates once again before his body warps back to his original voidling form. Runic markings cover his entire leather-like flesh as his lower half shifts into an ethereal form.

His form begins to grow, eyes bursting from the tears in his skin as it's stretched out. His arms become more muscular as well. His body rests as the ethereal half of his body melds into the ground, leaving a muscular golem-like headless torso. A rumbling occurs as the center of his torso rips open and a void eye reveals itself, acting as observer's main vision.

"It seems both my body and magic is getting stronger. Perhaps I shall evolve soon as well..." Observer mumbles to himself as he inspects his arms.
>>
>>30005873
"Why 'Oh'?" Mocha asks.

More smoke flows form the dino-smoke-demon, suggesting extreme displeasure. "Hey, don't bullshit me! First off this street is all mine for the smashing and the grabbing. Second of all, you guys look really comfy! If not the massage, then something of equal, or preferably greater value!"

The smoke starts to wall off the way forward. Seems he won't settle for less. Mocha clings to her bag nervously.

>>30005894
>>30005856
River nods to KP, but as Shei pushes open the door and falls forward, she gasps and shoves KP aside before any of the JOY gas can cover him. River slams the door closed again, but in doing so, much of the gas clings to her clothes and skin. Although she didn't inhale any beyond what little she could smell, you can see River's mouth already contorting upward into a forced grin. "No, no no no..." she mutters.

River glares down at Shei, despite her smile, and slugs him across the face. "Where is the rest of it!?"
>Shei 8/4

The commotion draws the others to the area, and they gasp with confusion at the new change and the presence of the JOY.

>>30005894
You feel the core stirring in your bag.

>>30005882
>Amy 7/5
A few of the slave traders leap in surprise as you approach, and back away.
"It's the heck-wolf from Circadia!" one says.
"Hey I think I know her! She ate my friend!" says another.
"You're too ugly for friends," says a third.

The leader of the squad, a tall diamond dog with a scruffy fur cape over his armor, approaches. "If you're well enough to trot, you're well enough to find him yourself. We're much too busy with saving lives to show you around."

(1/2)
>>
>>30005858
>>30005856
You remain unnoticed, but see the above happen.

>>30005875
>>30005873
As you agree to the arm-wrestling competition, Vortigern and _____ gather behind you to wait their turn. The Bunyip seems somewhat confused, but doesn't say much, smirking at the fact that they're getting in line. He scoots to the shore and wrests his elbow on solid earth for you. "Whenever you are ready, begin."
>>
>>30005934

"Oh my gosh! Did I really eat your friend!?" Amy says, immediately believing him. "I'm so sorry! I had some... control issues in the past. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

She has now been completely derailed. [1d10] for apologies
>>
>>30005934
>>30005894
Kid looks down to the ground as Shei falls out.
>"Finally Shei, what were you doing in there? And what happened to your metal horns, don't tell me they were fake."
He says before he notices the blue smoke and is pushed back by River, stumbling and falling to the ground. He gets back on his hooves, rubbing his head from the fall.
>"Ugh..."
He groans, until he sees the smoke all over River and her face contorting. His face fills with worry, and he quickly raises the blanket back over her face to try and keep her from breathing more and wiping the rest off.
>"You didn't breath any, right? You're happy this helped you, r-right?"
Kid asks with panic.

He looks back to Zjetya and the others as they all start shuffling out.
>"Quick, get outside! There's JOY smoke all over, don't breath until you get out there!"
He shouts back to them.

>>30005934
>>30005937
Pryce flies down and lands next to Amy as the dog leader dismisses her and has the nerve to claim they're saving lives.
"Don't even speak those words, you're just taking advantage of a war to condemn them to further slavery!"
He accuses angrily.
"You'll show us where Splitz if you don't want to end up like all the bodies you pass over."
He states flatly, not having the patience to sit through games with slavers in this state of the city.
>Intimidate [1d10]
>>
>>30005934
>>30005885
>>30005880
"Yeah, they'd probably recognize that right off the..." she says quietly to Pryce before Amy jumps out to greet with the ponies. "AMY!" She hisses quietly, watching what unfolds before her. Taking the backing away as a good sign they won't be met with combat, she leaps out of cover as well and approaches them along side Amy.

"Saving lives? From what I hear you're just looking to add to your collection of slaves." She snorts. "At least point us in the right direction? We're pretty busy too you know."
[1d10] an attempt to seem intimidating and get what Shorty wants.

>>30005959
She looks at Amy, "Amy... kind of not what we're here to talk to them about."
>>
>>30005934
>>30005964
>forgot a word
>You're just happy this helped*
>>
>>30005934
Trapper purses his lips, and looks behind him.
>>"Alright, look mate, I'll give you a back rub, but. Even if you're not satisfied, you 'ave t' at least let me friends through, ya?"
>negotiating
[1d10]

>>30005937
Flow stretches his arm before grasping the Bunyip's hand with his hoof.
"Roight, let's see what you got, lad!"
He gives the Bunyip what he's got.
>Grapple
[1d10+2]
>>
>>30005937
Observer holds his hand out to the Bunyip, preparing to compete in his first arm wrestle. However he is unsure if the form's strength will hold up even though the shapeshift has matched the size.

>Arm wrestlin'
[1d10]
>>
>>30005967

"Yeah, but I need to make up for what I did!" Amy objects childishly.

>>30005964

"Well I guess if he's dead, then I won't have anyone to apologize to," Amy contemplates out loud her moral dilemma. "Is that a good or a bad thing?"
>>
>>30005981
"Is this really the time for that?"
>>
>>30005934
Shei-Sher's head turns with the punch. He doesn't utter anything at the slight though. It doesn't compare much to the anguish he's endured.
Shei searches his bag for his vial of JOY and hands it to River Spring "I don't need it anymore." is all he says, despite having stewed in a room filled with JOY he appears depressed.

Shei-Sher leaves for a moment to grab his staff. He the points it toward the bathroom. A gust is summoned that pushes the JOY back into the bathroom.
>Staff of the Cloudsmith: Roll to change the weather in the local area to rainy, cloudy, stormy, or clear. Can store one weather pattern that is not on this list in its orb for future use
[1d10+1]

Shei-Sher alters the temperature and humidity of the winds, causing the JOY to condensate onto the walls and bathroom surfaces.
>I Dream of Alchemy+2: Instant; Thrice per session;
[1d10+3]

"..I'll clean the bathroom.. sorry."
>>
>>30005981
"They're in the middle of fighting for their lives, Amy, I think they have bigger problems!"
>>
>>30005997

"I mean, if I wait until he's dead, then it's too late," Amy continues to contemplate, taking the question seriously and non-rhetorically.
>>
>>30006013

"Then, that would be a good way to apologize!" Amy says excitedly.
>>
>>30006017
"You already ate the one pony and you apologized to his friend. Problem solved, and if you're still unsure you can go to wherever you ate him and apologize on his grave. Now can you focus back to the problem at hoof with Splitz?"
Pryce states quickly, as if he's dealing with a child who keeps asking "why".
>>
>>30006024

"Fine..." Amy pouts like a child who's been thwarted.
>>
>>30005964
>>30005967
The dog seems genuinely confused. "Hmm? Oh. I'm guessing you're foreigners, aren't you? You're all probably from a place where slaves are treated like shit. That's not the case around here. Even before the demons came around, being a slave was a highly-sought gig if you could find a rich master. Food, a clean bed, sometimes even a stipend for your labor. Nowadays, becoming a slave to a strong demon is the only way a weak person can guarantee their survival, with how violent and barren the rest of the world is. We are quite literally saving lives by doing this. But, if you want to kill these ponies by condemning them to die out in the wastes, you can try to stop us."

"Can we not have this conversation when the whole street is on fire?" one thug asks.

"Oh! I totally forgot!" the leader says. "Right, we should be off. So, buh-bye."

>>30005959
"Well, I just had a question," the thug (a stout red donkey) whose friend you allegedly ate, says. "Uhh... there's no easy way to ask this: How did he taste?"

>>30006007
>>30005964
River silently fumes, red in the face, as Shei cleans the bathroom.

>>30005972
"Hell yeah, let's do this!" the dino demon says, turning around. His smoky body doesn't have shoulders to begin with though, so this might be a tricky operation.
Mocha holds up a rag silently, the same kind she tried to throw at the capra demon.

>>30005973
>>30005972
Despite putting serious effort into arm-wrestling the bunyip, neither one of you manages to move his arm even a little. After you go, Vortigern and the dragon step up, one by one, to give it a shot. The bunyip simply laughs at the two of them.
>Making these rolls now, next session these will be resolved at the same time as the rolls you just made
[1d10+4] Vortigern
[1d10+2] the dragon

>Paused
>>
>>30005964
Shei-Sher appears like he did when you first met, a child of twelve years. When he looks at you he wears an expression of annoyance and humility. "I-I-I'm fine.. I can take care of this.."

Shei-Sher proceeds to do this >>30006007

"I will bear full disclosure on what I have been doing but I-.. I need to clean the bathroom first. I want to have everyone's attention when I do."
>>
>>30006040
>"You don't look fine. Aside from that JOY part, you look horrible."
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.