[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mlpol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Solar_Reich.png (98KB, 1159x801px) Image search: [Google]
Solar_Reich.png
98KB, 1159x801px
>Alicorns represents the master race
>Discord represents the literal chaos of mixed races

Anything else 'redpilled' about FiM?
>>
File: 1491119889497.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491119889497.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
>>
>>30003838
Aren't alicorns mixed races?

>/mlpol/
>>29891939
>>
>>30003838
Chaoskampf.
>>
/pol/ here. Just checking in to say "Hello"
>>
>>30003838
Fuck off to your shithole
>>
>>30003855
No. The other ponies are degeneration of the primordial pony kind.
>>
Soon.
>>
>>30003838
>anything redpilled about FiM?
Episode morals have been known to carry nontrivial redpills with them from time to time. Here's some examples from S5-6 alone:
>Individualism is better than egalitarianism (s5e02).
>Do not pervert your own culture for the sake of inclusiveness (s5e11).
>Do not belittle tradition in the name of hyper-rationalism (s6e08).
>It is better to solve problems by talking forthrightly about them than to pile up grudges which lead to chronic resentment (s6e22).
And obviously
>Blacks are a threat to civilized society (s2e25, s6e25).
>>
File: 146293845112.gif (3MB, 610x342px) Image search: [Google]
146293845112.gif
3MB, 610x342px
>>30003838
>already have an offsite circlerjerk
>still have to be a 'presence' here
>>
>>30003838
Zebras are niggers.
>>
>>30008412
I bet you don't even tip at restaurants.
>>
>>30008412
They're desperately looking for bumps, what do you expect? Give it a bit and they'll end up the same way as /pone/.
>>
>>30008356
1. If that's the case, why do smart/educated people get cut down and told that they're arrogant if they point out how smarter than the majority they are?

2. It was a lesson about patronizing people, not that. Twilight didn't say pony culture was inferior, she just wrongly assumed yaks only wanted yak things.

3. Interesting how you picked this as an example when AJs Day Off showed that pointlessly following tradition can be stupid.

4. It was just a stock Rashomon episode, you're over thinking it.

Not responding to last point.
>>
>>30008456
wat
>>
>>30008456
>1. If that's the case, why do smart/educated people get cut down and told that they're arrogant if they point out how smarter than the majority they are?
What's your point? Care to give me an example, and explain me how that challanges that moral?
>2. It was a lesson about patronizing people, not that. Twilight didn't say pony culture was inferior, she just wrongly assumed yaks only wanted yak things.
I'm not implying Twilight thought less of pony culture than yaks', merely that she initially believed it more appropriate to tone it down to help the outsiders feel at home; only at the end did she realize that this (which amounts to perverting one's culture for inclusiveness' sake in my estimation) was detrimental to both ponies and yaks, and it missed an opportunity to expose yaks to the positive elements of pony culture.
>3. Interesting how you picked this as an example when AJs Day Off showed that pointlessly following tradition can be stupid.
I agree that following tradition (although I would call it 'superstition' in this case, or even just a 'routine', since it was so small-scale) can be unwise, but that does not conflict with the point.
>4. It was just a stock Rashomon episode, you're over thinking it.
I also feel this last one is far-fetched, but I sometimes enjoy trying to make sense of episodes which lack a clear-cut moral statement, even if it means devolving in over-analysis.
>Not responding to last point.
As well as you shouldn't, since it was obviously a satyrical musing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.