[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the face someone makes when you gave them bad sex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 12

File: You'reStillTalking.png (759KB, 647x736px) Image search: [Google]
You'reStillTalking.png
759KB, 647x736px
Is this the face someone makes when you gave them bad sex?
>>
>>30003006

How the fuck would Twilight know, the closes she's come to sex is the smell of Spike's room.
>>
>>30003034
You know she's gotten the D from Flashy. And she probably did an incest or two with Shiny when she was young.
>>
>>30003034
nothing compared to the smell of her own room, i bet
>>
>>30003006
>that look of utter disappointment

I know that look all too well.
>>
>>30003054
I bet her room smells heavenly.
>>
>>30003041

Flash isn't Canon and Shiny more than likely didn't know what sex was until Candyass tied him down out of frustration.

>>30003054

I dunno, I imagine dragon juices spunk more than mare juices. Could be wrong though.
>>
>>30003084

dragon spunk smell more than*

Jesus, my fucking grammar today.
>>
>>30003034
This little pony loves man meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpGqRP5ZvAc
>>
>>30003084
Flash is canon but any interest he might have in Twilight is not.
>>
>>30003084
>Flash isn't Canon
Wrong
>>
>>30003006
I don't know OP, is it? You would know.
>>
File: dabbing Faust.jpg (37KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
dabbing Faust.jpg
37KB, 600x450px
>>30003006
>tfw I don't know this feel

It feels great.

Although I don't know the oposite feel either because I'm a kissless virgin.
>>
>>30003110

>making him a canonically established character and re-using stock models is the same thing
>>
File: Flash_Sentry_ID_S4E11.png (145KB, 368x540px) Image search: [Google]
Flash_Sentry_ID_S4E11.png
145KB, 368x540px
>>30003139
>grasping at straws because you're wrong
>>
>>30003139
Didn't you get to hear him talk too? I'm pretty sure he has Flash's voice as well.
>>
File: tfw wizard.png (433KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
tfw wizard.png
433KB, 500x298px
>>30003006
What're you asking here for you fucking retard
>>
>>30003139
>flash sentry has the same VA as the movie
another coincidence im sure.
also trixie likes peanut butter crackers.
>>
can we even talk about FIM characters anymore without EGfags bringing up their precious movies? it's okay to like them, but come on, is it really that important for you that you have to force it in places it's completely unrelated? look at yourselves, this is cuckshedposter tier
>>
>>30003198
Nice damage control >>30003139
>>
>>30003198
>it's completely unrelated
twilight being a xenophile who wanted a human dick is pretty related to a thread about twilight and her sex life.

try not viewing things through your trigger filter.
>>
>>30003006
You should know op.
>>
>>30003158
>>30003161
>>30003167

If the discount Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Cadence and Flurry Heart, the show has 10 additional alicorns.
Having his model show up, even WITH the VA, doesn't mean anything. (other than a cheeky nod to the viewers)
This is a visual media, meaning show - not tell.
The creators were clear on this subject, EQG has no impact on the main show.
If Twilight starts dating Flash in the show, I'll admit I was wrong and concede the point, but until then, Twiggles is single and has nothing to do with him.
>>
>>30003204
>>30003218
not even the same poster. everyone knows that flash is canon, the guard from S4. but they don't know each other in the show, the mirror to canterlot high doesn't exist in friendship is magic, everyone with half a brain knows that, i'm not even a twifag
>>
File: damage control.jpg (188KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
damage control.jpg
188KB, 650x650px
>>30003261
>the mirror to canterlot high doesn't exist in friendship is magic, everyone with half a brain knows that
>>
File: 243.png (33KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
243.png
33KB, 899x547px
>>30003275
>>
>>30003245
>EQG has no impact on the main show.
Season 4 disagrees
But keep up the damage control
>>
>>30003245
How dare you object to me, you're in my thread, learn your role.
>>
>>30003289

Alright, I'm interested.
Apart from a cameo appearance, how does EQG impact FIM in S4?
>>
>>30003275
ok, my friend, believe what you want, but don't complain about EGfags being hated throughout the board, this thread is a clear example of why that happens. there are places to talk about the movies and it's not FIM threads
>>
>>30003245
>The creators were clear on this subject, EQG has no impact on the main show.
>also trixie likes peanut butter crackers.
in case you somehow missed that once again despite fucking directly quoting my response, let me again say trixie likes peanut butter crackers which is taken directly from trixies character from EqG.

word of god says the movie is canon, in that the show characters have the experience from the movies, but i suppose now youll use some super special double think to discredit some creators while using the words of creators who say what you like to hear.
>>
>>30003293
Know your place, fag. Unless you want me to readjust your jaw.
>>
>>30003336
Didn't Jim say Sunset was not show canon?
Also, why are you whinning about EQG not being canon in here? Make another thread for EQG stuff
>>
>>30003336

It's a wink to the viewers, happens all the time when a show gets a spin-off movie/series.
It's the same with Flash, he's either just a re-used model or a wink to the people who have watched EQG.

I'll quote my last statement: "If Twilight starts dating Flash in the show, I'll admit I was wrong and concede the point, but until then, Twiggles is single and has nothing to do with him."
>>
File: silly feely.png (142KB, 408x318px) Image search: [Google]
silly feely.png
142KB, 408x318px
>>30003006
No, they usually just smile politely.
>>
>>30003328
>implying

People complain about Equestria Girls because ">no hooves" and its status as a soulless spinoff cash-in.

There's some truth to that but there's no reason to get all autistic-screechy about it.

OP here.
>>
>>30003381
twilight simply acknowledging him would be enough, but frankly i don't think we will ever see him in the show again
>>
File: Disgusted Applejack.gif (455KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted Applejack.gif
455KB, 300x169px
>>30003328
You could have prevented it by just ignoring >>30003041

But you decided to go on a rant about how EQG is not canon and the EQGfags are real meanies and hurt your feelings.

It's the future you chose.
>>
>>30003381
>even when it happens its not canon
how delusional can you get?
>>
>>30003420

Arguing with people on the internet is what 4chan is all about.
Don't blame us for our nature.
>>
>>30003311
Why are you backpedaling?
You said it had no impact whatsoever on the show then admit he's in the show.
>>
>>30003420
that wasn't even me, though, you think i care about some harmless shitpost? i just can't stay quiet when EGfags start swarming and shitting up yet another thread that has absolutely nothing to do with EG for some stupid reason
>>
>>30003443

Not at all, I still stand by my point that EQG has no canonical bearing on FIM.
You disagreed, citing S4 and I asked you what your argument was.
>>
>>30003464
>Not at all, I still stand by my point that EQG has no canonical bearing on FIM.
And I showed you multiple times
Not my fault you can't grasp this
>You disagreed, citing S4 and I asked you what your argument was.
My argument is that flash sentry is in the show and canon.

Which is true and holds more weight than your argument that EQG's had no impact whatsoever on the show.

You even admit this in your former post
You getting frustrated I'm right won't make your argument true.
>>
>this thread
Someone just post the pic from Equestria Games so we can end this and go back on topic
>>
>>30003522
boy, i sure do think dragon spooge carries a very distinct smell. do you think it tastes spicy?
>>
>>30003528
I think it tastes like cranberries
>>
>>30003528

I'm pretty sure that by tasting dragon jizz, we'll finally be able to determine the distinct taste of various gemstones.
>>
>>30003556
>gems just taste like rocks to you
>dragon jizz changes to suit the flavor of particular gems a dragon has been dining on
>you get a window into what a dragon tastes when he eats gems
interesting theory friend
>>
>>30003574

So can we agree that it would be a valuable scientific goal to hold down Dragons and suck them off in order to catalogue the various flavors?
I'm bi myself, so if no one else volunteers then I'd be willing to do this in the name of science.
>>
>>30003612
doesnt need to be rape, im sure plenty of dragons would volunteer for the opportunity of a free blowjob, not to mention providing them with the gems you wish to study for free.
>>
>>30003662

b-but
>rape
>>
>>30003691
fine

>You are Anon Irwin
>Dragon wrangler from down under
>It's your job to find and subdue dragons in their natural habitat to find out what their diets consist of
>Crikey, there's a rather large fellow now
>He's easily over seven feet tall and probably weighs a bit more than you due to their muscle density and scales, but you've got experience on your side
>Experience, and surprise
>Your target has let his guard down and in an instant you're on top of him
>Deftly and swiftly you twist his arms behind his back and lasso them together with some heavy duty silk rope
>Before your target realizes he's being attacked you then wrap an arm around his neck from behind and use your other hand to tie his mouth shut
>Don't want any nasty burns from these buggers
>He moans in alarm but no other dragons are around
>Even if they were they likely wouldn't help
>Dragons tend to be singular beasts in the wild
>With some proper leverage around his legs you force him to the dusty dry ground
>He grunts from the impact and the wing has been knocked out of him
>Your target is now in prime shape to be analyzed
>You roll him over onto his back and wrap your arms around his legs
>He's still dazed form the assault, but you begin anyway
>You lean forward and press your nose against his crotch before taking a deep inhale of his scent
>Hmm
>Subject appears to be going through a dry period
>No notable foreign odors
>Subtle scent of charcoal
>Analyzing this data, you determine this male has indeed had sexual encounters prior but it has been quite some time
>He primarily services himself
>Quite often in fact
>Seems to be very healthy
>Now to analyze his diet
>You take a long lick up his cloaca slit pushing your tongue as deep as you can
>Up until this point the subject had been very compliant, but now he's starting to squirm and attempt to break free
>The rope has a much higher breaking point than something of this size can muster
>>
File: 455475475.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
455475475.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>30003006
>Tfw you will never satisfy twilight with your tiny human cock
>>
>>30003835
It's not tiny! She can measure it herself. For academic purposes of course.
>>
>>30003819
>His struggling and wriggling is in vain
>He can't exert the strength required to throw you off him with his arms behind his back
>His tail whips around beneath you but otherwise is harmless
>You take another long lick, this time lingering to attempt to dig deeper and manage to find the tip of his shaft
>His legs hike slightly when you run across it and his panic levels rise
>After a few moments of licking to no avail you decide this specimen will require a little more persuasion
>You carefully pull one arm close and give your thumb a nice coat of saliva before sliding it inside of him with a wet shlicking sound
>He was a little worn out from struggling a moment ago, but this new action had given him a second wind
>He squirms and moans all while trying to flip himself over onto his stomach
"Calm down fella, this is gonna happen and we both know it."
>His moans rise in pitch and he begins to whimper is desperation
>Your thumb continues working inside of him, moving around until you find his sweet spot
>There it is
>You apply a bit of pressure and begin to gently massage his prostate
>In spite of his fear and objections, it does the trick
>His shaft begins to poke out of his wet slit
>It carries with it more aroma data
>Primary experience with females
>No noticeable male scents
>This bloke hasn't been experimenting
>Pity for him then
>You continue massaging him as you lean forward to encourage him some more with your warm tongue
>He almost sounds like he's sobbing now
>Against his will his shaft continues to protrude from his slit until it's fully emerged in all of its glory
>You carefully take him inside your mouth and begin to suckle gently
>Diet is mostly gemstones but there's the occasional and distinct evidence that he also dines on cooked fair
>Fascinating
>It's rare you find a wild dragon that diverges from gemstones
>>
>>30003920
>You pick up your pace and you can tell it's becoming too much for him to take
>His resistance finally breaks entirely and he moans as his legs hike involuntarily
>At last, the final pieces of data
>His hot semen load shoots into your mouth as you pull away enough that only his tip remains inside your maw
>His back arches up off the ground in spasms
>After about six good shots he collapses and breathes heavily
>You pull away and swish the cocktail around to find every single flavor with the expertise of a wine taster
>After several moments you finally swallow
>Subject primarily consumes mass quantities of rubies and sapphires, an odd combination considering rubies tend to be spicy while sapphires provide a somewhat sweeter taste
>Even more odd considering rubies and sapphires in this particular area are uncommon enough that he would have to travel a great distance to get them
>Why is he here?
>There were some other flavors but you couldn't quite make them out
>You frown
>This is going to require more data
>You lean forward and begin working on him once more
>He shakes his head and moans but you need more information

>By the time you're finished with him he isn't very responsive
>You learned a great deal about this dragon's migration habits, hunting grounds, and even where he built his den
>He doesn't even move when you roll him over and untie the rope from his arms
>You turn and walk away while writing as much information in your journal a quickly as possible
>This has been a very enlightening experience
>>
File: 1491862071412.png (171KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1491862071412.png
171KB, 700x700px
>>30003980
godspeed anon
>>
>>30003835
She can just enlarge it with magic
>>
>>30003835

Proportionally, human cocks could bottom out in Equestrian mares.
Celestia might be a stretch, but the rest aren't.
>>
>>30000000
>>30003009
>>33333333
>>30000003
>>30000002
sry i have to check it
>>
Right heres the mane six virgin chart from most to least likely to be a virgin

Applejack, strong family values and a busy as fuck daily schedule followed by her non nonsense straightforward personality would make it a bitch to even begin to approach her without an in, like doing chores around the farm n such.

Twilight Sparkle, bumped up from the fifth spot post season 3, now she serves the ponies as a princess, a busy work schedule and the fact that being a princess would make it intimidating to approach her keeps the boys away

Fluttershy, 50/50 on if she fucks the animals or not

Rainbow dash, I can believe her having one, poorly thought out, in the moment fuck session in the pony version of highschool , so if she had sex, it was probably once in her life.

Rarity. Considering how flirtatious her personality is, how many colts in the show shes pined over, and how shes not above using sex appeal to get her way its very doubtful that this pony hasnt fucked at least 2-3 different stallions

Pinkie pie, 100% sure shes fucking at least 10 dudes, 4-5 girls, and various mythical near deity-like creatures
>>
>>30004630
pinkie pie is literally me
>>
>>30003041
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
>>
>>30003980
>You learned a great deal about this dragon's migration habits, hunting grounds, and even where he built his den
kek, but also a boner
>>
>>30003006
No, they generally act nice and try to pass it up as okay sex.
They make this face when they're with their friends tho.
>>
>>30003245
>H-He's not canon!
>Even though he appears in the show from time to time
>Even tho he even spoke
>Even tho he gets toys
Whatever you say anon :^)
Guess every background chars aren't canon either uh. Really makes me think.
>>
>>30003381
>It's a wink to the viewers, happens all the time when a show gets a spin-off movie/series.
Like?
>>
>>30003381
>It's a wink to the viewers, happens all the time when a show gets a spin-off movie/series.
What? It's not that at all, and your example doesn't even apply since spinoffs are usually 100% canon to their source.

This is just cross-pollination of elements that the writers enjoy (or in Flash's case, elements that are mandated). It's like when George Lucas approved of Aayla Secura and promoted her to G-canon by putting her in the movies; it didn't necessarily make her comics G-canon as a result.
>>
>>30003488
>My argument is that flash sentry is in the show and canon.
You know, the Mane 6 are also in the show and canon. Does it make EQG any more canon?
>>
>>30003488
I'm sorry, but you are an idiot for being that angry over eqgshit.
>>
>>30003006
Coincidentally enough, my girlfriend and I lost our virginities to each other last night. She kept talking about how nice and big my cock was, so I'm guessing that I did okay with her. I personally thought it was pretty good, though it woulda been better if I didn't have a condom on.
>>
>>30007260
convince her to try anal. problem solved.
>>
>>30007268
I like the way you think, family.
>>
>>30007260
>first time with condom
haha faggot
>>
>>30007282
coincidentally when i lost my wizard class we both agreed i should wear a condom first. then we both agreed it was shit because for one thing i couldnt feel anything through the fucking condom, and she couldnt feel much because the condom was so generous with pre-applied lube. so we said fuck it and used the pull out before you cum method which is like playing with fire, but luckily we only needed to use that a few times before she tried anal and that became our go to.
>>
File: 1483236246480.jpg (21KB, 358x397px) Image search: [Google]
1483236246480.jpg
21KB, 358x397px
>>30003006
>normos
>>
>>30007285
Pulling out is no fun, I'm not ready to start raising an autistic spaghetti-spilling child yet, and I doubt she woulda wanted anal for her first time, so condom sex is the next best thing. Also, my gf has bad memory loss, and she kept forgetting to start her birth control, so until she finally remembers to start her birth control, I'll either have to keep using condoms or convince her to do anal. I don't mind taking responsibility for her and my sexual safety though; I'm the type of person who likes power, so I kinda like the idea that I hold the power over our safety.
That last sentence sounds really sadistic now that I think about it...
>>
>>30007343
>thinking pulling out is safe enough to not end up with kids
Anon..
'bad memory loss' my ass, just force it down her throat every day and there you go.
Condoms are fine to just fuck around with strangers, certainly not in a 'stable' relationship.
They're no fun, they can be a pain to 'use' and nothing beats the feeling of pumping your load down a girls hooha. Both from a physical and emotional standpoint.
>>
>>30007294
What condom did you first use? I used a Trojan Ultra-Thin. It wasn't bad, but I regret not buying Trojan Bareskins instead. The only reason why I have a preference for Trojan is because they're the most popular, and I'm ignorant about other condom brands.
>>
>>30007362
I can agree with that. Her period is about to happen anytime soon, so I'll just remind her to start her birth control as soon as her period ends. Then I'll just send her a text whenever it's time for her to take her next pill. If she really can't remember whenever I'm reminding her that often, then I'll just tell her that she and I will have to only do anal until she remembers. If she isn't responsible enough to take her pill, then I'll have to be responsible for the both of us.
>>
>>30003054
her own sweat ,dirt,crusty cunt and ass also some hair grease
>>
>>30007515
Yes, heavenly.
>>
>>30003006
That's the face someone makes when they don't want to tell you you're bad at sex so at least they love you enough to want to spare your feelings.
>>
>>30007343
>Pulling out is no fun, I'm not ready to start raising an autistic spaghetti-spilling child yet
It's funny how people think you get pregnant at the first try without a condom
>>
>>30007140
>You know, the Mane 6 are also in the show and canon. Does it make EQG any more canon?
Flash Sentry first appeared in EQG movie then showed up in the show.
Keep trying to convince yourself otherwise
>>30007157
>Samefag
wew, I not the one making claims I can't back up
>>
>>30007743
It's funny how people believe that there's no way it could happen on the first try, and then end up in the abortion clinic with angry parents
Risks are risks Anon. You can walk in the middle of the road at night and be fine.
>>
>>30008106
She can take contraception you know
>>
>>30008179
Yes, but in that case there's no point in pulling out anon.
>>
>>30008186
Just saying you don't need condoms, that's all
>>
>>30008199
Holy fuck then why would you even say >>30007743 dumdum
The guy said in the NEXT sentence that his bitch doesn't take any contraception.
What are you even on about
>>
>>30008209
>his bitch doesn't take any contraception
That's the problem, why should the guy wear a condom, thus diminishing his pleasure, when the girl could take contraception?
>>
>>30007381
some trojan brand as well. wasnt ultra thin though, just regular
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.