[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might be the only piece of MLP media free from Glimshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 15

File: 1492812183421 (1).jpg (215KB, 1200x969px) Image search: [Google]
1492812183421 (1).jpg
215KB, 1200x969px
This might be the only piece of MLP media free from Glimshit faggotry. Let us hope that Meghan will take S8 on her own back and start focus on mane6 adventure once again.
>>
>>30000399
That seems to be where it's going

Have faith anons, the future is bright. Hasbro has realised their mistake
>>
>>30000399
>Meghan

You mean the hack who made a joke out of ponies by creating EQG
>>
Don't get your hopes up, this season is already gathering the replacements for the mane 6, the B-Team is real
>>
>>30000413
Meghan was forced to make EG when she was still as much of a writer as Nick Confalone. She also tried to give that shit some polish when writing Rainbow Rocks. She never wanted EG to mess with FiM.

Right now she's Hasbro executive but idea of Starlight being refomred was something that Jim MIller, Josh Haber and rest of the directors and writers came up with.
Meghan just said
"yeah, whatever, you do that while me and Jayson focus on the movie, just don't ruin the series, K? bye"
>>
>>30000433
>just don't ruin the series
So much for that.
>>
File: 1493521913425.jpg (27KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
1493521913425.jpg
27KB, 800x733px
>>30000433
She should have pay more attention to the tv series. She should have known that only she, Larson and Rogers were competent enough to keep the series as true to the original early seasons. Haber and Vogel just turn it into Glimmer Show where even Discord is a minor sidekick to her episodes. It should have been Discord who started to gain development after S5 and working on his backstory. Not some new Scrappy Doo additional character that look and act as refomred Sunset Shimmer.
>>
>>30000399
I miss Meghan. You don't realize what you have until it's gone. I wish the best for the movie.
>>
>>30000460

The series was on a downward spiral since season 3.

They've just written themselves into a corner.

The movie won't change that and I can expect it being more simplified Mane 6 shit like Rainbow Dash being arrogant and Fluttershy being ultra shy despite both issues being resolved ultra early in the series but kept around because the writers don't know what to do with them.

Hence why Glimmer has replaced Twilight and Trixie will more than likely replace Dash in the B Team.
>>
>>30000399
I really miss Meghan, Larson, and AKR. I had no idea how bad Miller, Haber, and Vogel could fuck it up when left to their own devices.
>>
>>30000467
Things have gone to shit when you start missing Meghan, does Vogel even have a twitter, we should start invading it and telling him how badly he's fucking up the show
>>
>>30000399
I totally agree. The series is just great right now. But when Meghan comes back, it'll be much better than it is now.
>>
>>30000691
Anon you silly goose
Even if we do that he'll just spin it as a tragic tale of the innocent man bullied by the army of angry neckbeards
>>
>>30000671
>Miller, Haber, and Vogel
Captain Underpants, a Douche and a Faggot walk into a bar...
>>
>>30000399
sorry, but they're gonna put her in the background somewhere
>>
>>30000577
Honestly, if they had just set the B Team up in, say, S6 E2, I wouldn't have minded the Main 6 becoming background characters so we could focus on SoL stories starring the B Team.

It's dragging it out over two seasons that makes it fucking unbearable to watch.
>>
>>30000399
>Meghan created Glimmer in season 5 for her to become Twilight's student
>"M-Meghan will save us from Glimmer!"
>>
>>30000399
yeah but will it feature any fucking cucksheds? i fucking love posting about cucksheds
>>
>>30000399
Don't you get it that the mane 6 is OVER?

There is no more adventure to be had. The officials have decided to END these characters, and they have the last say.
>>
>>30001406
>There is no more adventure to be had.
Well there's not really anything left of the setting to explore or look at. Nothing ties together in a cohesive way, and if we go crazy and start adding sea ponies, it's just going to be a whole thing where their society is almost exactly the same, and this is the princess, and sea ponies respect land ponies.

It used to feel like ponies were surrounded by mystery and danger. The Everfree was full of things we had no idea about. The fact that ponies didn't watch over that land and tend to its animals was a big deal. But now we find ponies barely even know how to build a habitat for common woodland creatures. There are like zero magical creatures except the one or two we happen across for the plot once a season, and then those are dumber and weaker than most ponies so it's no big deal.
>>
>>30001229
>Meghan created Glimmer
no, it was Jim "Big Lair" Miller and Mike "HAI GAIZ!" (super flamboyantly gay accent) Vogel that created that purple turd of a character
and IF it had been up to them, she would have been "Princess Aurora", a god damn alicorn
Hasbro learned their lesson from Twilight and Cadance, so they said NO
and S6 proves that she was thrown into the season at the "last minute"
the shit they're doing with her in S7 should have been done in S6
>>
>>30000399
>>30000413
>>30000433
>>30000467
>>30001229
>>30001502
No, Meghan McCarthy will get fired after the movie is a failure.
>>
>>30002237
Unironically kill yourself. Or kill yourself ironically, I don't care, as long as you end up dead, it'll be fine.
>>
>>30001229
Meghan and Larson made Glimmer as a communist villain and she was awesome then. People were cumming entire week. Not just glimmerfags. ENTIRE BOARD was one huge Glimmerfag board. After Meghan and Larosn left along with S5 Haber took over. S5 finale was written by Haber. It was probably his beggining of the Glimmer story arc that started at the end of S5 and continue till this day. Meghan just approved it wihtout even watching this show.
>>
File: c4jt321.png (310KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
c4jt321.png
310KB, 580x282px
>>30002341
Larson & Meghan
>create a charismatic leader who manipualte others with words and magic
>her reasoning is not explained nor important since she's just evil and can't be reformed (she escapes to get a revenge) and basically act as reccuring villain like Chrysalis

Haber comes in to write the finale
>reforms Glimmer
>lgives her a retarded backstory on how she was hurt by some kid getting a cutie mark, obviously it make sense that cutie mark is to blame and not for example the school for talented unicorns who took Sunburst away from her
>turn into exact copy of reformed whining ass Sunset Shimmer and lose 90% of her original personality
>turn her into generic blank state where she just react to other more interesting ponies because being a passive normalfag is very interesting and relatable
>give her shitty repetetive character flaw that make her use magic to solve problems and always fuck up
>>
>>30002268
Shut up! McCarthy ruin the show!
>>
File: gim glam head tilt.gif (637KB, 300x331px) Image search: [Google]
gim glam head tilt.gif
637KB, 300x331px
>>30002406
Meghan was story editor for the second half of S5, and also all the episodes synopses are made at the same time. The Cutie Map was written with the intent that Glimmer would get reformed and become Twilight's student.

Look at her name. Starlight comes after Twilight, in the same way that Sunset comes before Twilight.
>Her name was originally Arora
Aroras come after Twilight too.
>>
>>30003233
NO!
The wings are NOT racist and the movie will be a huge success thanks to McCarthy!
Also Discord will NEVER be evil again!
>>
>Glimmer doing shit like princess cutie mark swapping

It won't matter, season 7 is already going to shit the bed with extreme Glimmer-ness.
>>
>>30001229
>>30004015
It's true that Starlight was Meghan's baby. She put forth the concept of Starlight as a villain when S5 was being conceptualised, and then promptly fucked off to work on the movie. But even by the midpoint of the season, they didn't know what they wanted to do with her or where she should end up. This is in Larson's own words.

Regardless of who you think should be blamed, the truth is that her status as Twilight's student was never the initial plan, because there wasn't a plan at all.
>>
File: 63568383257.gif (2MB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
63568383257.gif
2MB, 1000x676px
>>30000399
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ZPF1sO4rTS
>>
File: masturboop.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>30000399
But Glimmy is the only good pony anymore
That's why the movie is doomed to fail
>>
>>30004996
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07WPKsrag1o
>>
>>30005045
t-thanks morgan freeman
>>
>>30000399
As long as she isn't forgotten completely, I'll be happy.
>>
>>30000399
>>30000404
>Butthurt the Tread.

You do realize this has been in the works to move focus since the end of Season 2 right? Season 3 was supposed to be the end, but SURPRISE FANDOM. So it was decided to continue on a bit more and make a slow transition.

Face it, the "Fandom" isn't happy with anything the show tries to do anymore. But then again, it never really was for the "Fandom" anyway.
>>
>>30004899
SHUT THE HELL UP! The wings are racist and the movie will be a flop and McCarthy will get fired because she's the next Adolf Hitler! And Discord will be a bad guy again and shipping with Queen Chrysalis and Hasbro had NO CHANCE IN HELL!
>>
>>30005090
Season 3 was meant to be the end of the series, full stop. Not the end of the Mane Six -- that was never in the cards -- but the end of the series. That's because syndication rights require that a series meets 65 episodes before it can be properly syndicated, which is also why it was only 13 episodes long: it was an additional push to meet that quota. But there was never an intent to "move focus' of the show.
>>
>>30005155
That is what I meant, then the fandom out from nowhere came along and it was decided to keep the show going. At this time it was decided to then shift the focus of the show in a soft transition rather than a hard one. As again, the show was never meant for the fandom, it just was a happy conscience.
>>
>>30005190
*coincidence.
>>
File: 8356823568.jpg (74KB, 560x390px) Image search: [Google]
8356823568.jpg
74KB, 560x390px
>>30005190
>>
>>30005201
That put a smile on my face because it's true.
>>
File: 1491888718594.png (476KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491888718594.png
476KB, 1280x720px
>>30004968

If that were true Starlight wouldn't have been reformed in season 5. No, this was planned from the beginning.
>>
>>30005495
I'm not sure why you think that plans can't change midway through a production, especially one that's split up like season 5 was. We already know the lead time on new episodes is extremely short in these recent seasons.
>>
File: large.jpg (243KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
243KB, 1024x1024px
>The movie will be free from starlight
Oh you poor, deluded fool...
>>
>>30005563
>the box art has Sunset Shimmer on it, so that MUST mean that she's gonna be in the movie too, RIGHT?!
Glimshitfags are literally worse than Shimmerfags, and that's only because Glimmer actually affects the show
>>
File: Glimmerface.png (479KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Glimmerface.png
479KB, 1280x720px
>>30005989
>t. desperate falseflagging Sunshitter
>>
>>30000399
Kinda raises the question, you think Meghan still have enough ideas and visions left in her if she returns to the show after the movie?
She's now involved in development of multiple shows and I'm pretty skeptical she can focus solely on MLP like she used to with her current position.
>>
Most of what made MLP good has been lost forever. One of the greatest appeals of MLP was the macroplot and worldbuilding, and that's been gone since forever, started getting deconstructed already in season 2.
Meghan may fix the individual episodes, but the Whole show has been tainted by all the terrible tthat have happened since season 3 and on.
>>
>>30007281
>One of the greatest appeals of MLP was
cute ponies. And they're still pretty cute.
>>
>>30007348
>they're still pretty cute
It's not cute when the cute ponies you like are attacked again and again by an overpowered sociopathic unicorn without a moral compass. It's not cute when the cute ponies you like are too friendly and they won't try to stop her from hurting them. It's not cute when you see them having a bad time because someone who can't write shit decided to introduce a hurtful character to make the show more interesting.

It's not fucking cute, it's just depressing. The show has become literally the opposite of what it once was.
>>
>>30007382
That happened like what, two times? In NSP and ELTSD. Both of which happened in one season. I don't disagree those are shit. But now Starlight is left mostly alone with barely any connections to M6.
>>
>>30007155
>If they mention Sunset, it MUST mean that they're an EqGfag, which means that they're worse than us Glimposters. only EqGfags hate Glimmer!
wew, that's some shit damage control
but that's to be expected from someone who endorses such a shit pony
>>
>>30007879
being an anti-brony, anti-glimmerfag, anyi-EqGfag, and so on is worse than being a glimmer spammer, a nyx spammer, a sunset spammer, or pretty much anything else annoying and autistic that you can think of. youre the bottom of the very totem pole.
>>
>>30005090
>butthurt
>You do realize this has been in the works to move focus since the end of Season 2 right? Season 3 was supposed to be the end

All of that sounds good to me, if anything it sounds like you're the assbent one that isn't happy that the show is finally throwing us oldfags a bone.
>>
>>30009456
>muh anti-bronies
>on /mlp/
Post disregarded, you're retarded.
>>
>>30005563
>runway fashion
Usually merch like this means nothing, there's a bunch of coco pommel fashion merch but she hasn't been in more than a couple of episodes.

It's also the only Starlight toy in the whole Movie set, she doesn't have her own sea pony form.
>>
File: large.jpg (78KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
78KB, 1024x1024px
We G.I. Joe now
>>
>>30010751
G.I. PONY Joe
>>
>>30010769
Real Equestrian hero!
>>
>>30010751
It looks like Luke's land speeder
>"Quickly, Anonymous, the sand ponies are gone for now, but they'll be back, and in greater numbers."
>>
File: Flying_Stone_Fish.jpg (174KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
Flying_Stone_Fish.jpg
174KB, 720x504px
>>30010751
the question is, how does it work and what is powering it?
I can only think of Disney's Lost city of Atlantis where they have crystals they use to power their flying machines that are modeled after marine life
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 992x2408px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 992x2408px
>>30010751
>>
>>30010751
The character's mane isn't brushable so I guess this toy is aimed more to boys?
I still can't see what kind of boy or even a girl who can just watch Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Transformers, GI Joe, Lego Ninja go or any other action adventure show would watch MLP looking for that.
>>
>>30005989
Why are you shitting on Sunset? No ones even talking about Sunset.
>>
>>30000399
>>29999999
>>30000000
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.