[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Little Pony: The Movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4965.png (789KB, 1000x1297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4965.png
789KB, 1000x1297px
Does anyone else have high hopes for this movie?

>written by Meghan
>lots of songs
>vibrant new animation
>passionate producers (finally)
>all these famous people
>focuses directly on the mane 6 and their dynamic as a group

Hasbro is clearly shilling this to the moon and back, so we can only assume that they've put a lot of effort into making this as good as it can be.

It may be wishful thinking, but I'm sure the movie will bring the franchise back to its roots and revitalise the fandom.
>>
I have heard the celeb voices aren't even a big part.
>>
>>29999043
>written by Meghan

That's only good if compared to the latest writers
>>
>>29999043
If they can make the character models subtly different from one another , which seems like the case because pinkie looks to be sliiiightly chubby , it's a 10/10 off the bat
>>
>>29999043
Nope it'll be total shit and the show will die at season 8
>>
>>29999047
It's not that the celeb voices will be in it, it's what that means.

Hasbro has seen the downturn in popularity the show has taken and they want to reverse that. Taking the show back to where it began would be the next logical step in this process.

The fact that there are celeb voices means that Hasbro is relying on the hope that the movie will do well.
>>
>>29999049
Why would Pinkie be chubby, she burns more calories than every other M6 put together
>>
>>29999073
She eats a loooooot Anon, she should be a whale but I'm doing for a bit of chub
>>
>>29999083
She does more than enough exercise to burn it all
>>
>>29999043
I doubt it'll revitalize the fandom as you say, but I'm sure it's not going to be the train-wreck that some people think it'll be. At this point, the fandom is never going to go through another resurgence. Unless something huge happens, like Faust coming back.

I'm sure that, at worst, it'll be a five out of ten. Just kind of mediocre. I hope it'll be much better than that, but we need to be a little realistic.
>>
File: IMG_2420.jpg (247KB, 901x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2420.jpg
247KB, 901x1600px
>>29999043
One of my friends works in a toy distribution company, and a couple of weeks ago they had access to some of the movie footage. She is not a big mlp fan, but she told me that the movie looked great, and she really liked one of the new characters. So even though I don't want to, I'm hyped.
>>
>>29999172
Anon, you've only increased my hype
>>
>>29999172
Dawww. I don't care if there's a bald guy inside, I'd hug the fuck of that Dashie.
>>
>>29999192
She looks scared.
>>
>>29999213
Another reason to hug her and tell her that everything is going to be alright.
>>
File: IMG_4967.jpg (176KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4967.jpg
176KB, 1200x1200px
this looks legitimately good
>>
I don't even remember how the mane 6 works without Glimmer anymore
>>
>>29999277
You will soon anon, you will soon

October 6th, to be exact
>>
>>29999043
>people unironically think this will flop
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.