[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MLPFEMTORPG: New Car Smell Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 12

File: mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg (3MB, 1200x2559px) Image search: [Google]
mlpfmtorpg-2.0_core UNOFFICIAL.jpg
3MB, 1200x2559px
>2 0 Rules
goo gl/GZeKHu
>2 0 Multiclasses
goo gl/3Gzb5Z

>1 4 rules
goo gl/jyvXV
>1 4 Multiclasses
goo gl/6Tvgb

>Expanded Racials 3 5 (New Release!)
goo gl/LdJNFf

>OP Image:
goo gl/IpKEC
>optional dice-bot script
http://jsbin com/amemah/latest

>ooc chat
http://cytu be/r/Pretendhorse_Playhouse
>Alternate Chat
http://cytu be/r/mlprpg
This is where everyone is! Stop by and say hi!

>IRC:
Channel is #MLPRPG
Host is Rizon
http://client01 chat mibbit com/?channel= is the recommended client No downloads needed! Its all browser based!
>>
File: glowing_orb_by_tiky2010.jpg (295KB, 999x503px) Image search: [Google]
glowing_orb_by_tiky2010.jpg
295KB, 999x503px
>>29996171
Going to be starting off a new game this evening, calling for my players' sheets for first session of Soul Quest
>>
File: Pain and MMM.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Pain and MMM.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>29996181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOvDTCbcHe0
https://pastebin.com/VZEJvkbs
>>
File: Ghostfu2.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ghostfu2.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>29996181
https://pastebin.com/Rj4K62PK
>>
>>29996181
I dunnae have a reference picture but i"m not really worried about it.
[roll1d10] check
>>
File: twilightsparkle.png (419KB, 801x487px) Image search: [Google]
twilightsparkle.png
419KB, 801x487px
https://pastebin.com/MutF2kAt
>>
>>29996191
>Las Pegasus
Mr. Market Margin finds himself secluded in a small office, a small flickering bulb keeping the room a lit a little past midnight, as Pain Train, the (still undisputed) Saddlemania Series ETF champion, rests in the locker room just down the hall, his gear splayed out in front of him on the bench. It was an incredible match that shook hundreds of thousands of fans in the arena and watching from home alike, and by the end of the night Pain had held on to his title while his manager counts up the money made from this evening's ticket sales. The sponsors were very gracious, but Triple M is interrupted amid his money counting with a trio of solid knocks at the door to the office, the silhouette of a pony waiting outside.

>>29996219
>Fillydelphia
Alexis finds herself floating within a large, empty movie theater late in the night, past the hour of three. An unusually fierce storm rages just outside, with the wandering spirit having snuck into the building seeking to alleviate her boredom. She has put on the silver screen the latest blockbuster release of the 'Fast and the Flurious' series, an intense action seen playing out with her invisible ghostly form as the sole audience. As it hits the climax of the scene with a massive car jump over an intersection, Alexis hears a thundering crackle outside that practically shakes the building. A lightning bolt had struck the exterior, and after a brief flash of light, Alexis finds herself amid total darkness as all the power goes out at once in the theater, ending the movie.

Not long after, she hears the sound of doors bursting open to the side, and a new flash of light shines from a flashlight as a movie usher mare (you were sure the theater was empty) bursts in to the dark room, and shines it on your invisible form. "You there! What do you think you're doing?"
>>
>>29996471
>*correction to Alexis' post: seated in the theatre, not floating, and it's in Manehatten

>>29996239
>Corneapolis
It is late, too late, in the evening as Fixer arrives home from a long shift working as janitor and handy-stallion at his local Chineighse restaurant. It has been a rather exhausting day, and a rather harsh chill, likely extending from Ponyville's bizarre blizzard to the north, is easily felt nipping at your coat. Still, you decide after an awful evening like that, you could use a little bit of relaxation, and so in your drive-way you sit in your beloved car with the windows up, an audiobook playing over the sound system telling you of 'Knights of Canterlot', a 'ye olde' setting of valiant warriors in Celestia's early reign after Nightmare Moon's banishment and their many escapades. You are alone, not a soul can be seen around you, as you attempt to decompress in your vehicle.

(bad split, one more post)
>>
>>29996491
>>29996261
>Ponyville
The snow-storm lightly falls just outside the glass windows of Twilight's castle, a warm fire glowing in her study, which had been converted hastily into a science lab. Aether Bright, the prized magical prodigy of the Princess of Friendship herself, has been burning the midnight oil with her as you complete a large, golden circular device hooked up to various miniature satellite dishes and magical generators alike. Twilight, the studious alicorn that she is, had finally made a break through on the various bizarre phenomena appearing around Equestria. She had made the discovery that the pillars of light that occasionally seen along each unusual weather effect might well be portals across space itself, and fortune would have it were shining not far from the city.

With your enthusiastic assistance, Twilight runs a wing over her brow as she looks over the last component of their machine. "Alright, Aether, I think that does it. We should be able to get a better read on WHERE those pillars of light are coming from now once we get this thing going." She offers you a congratulatory smile, "Well, would you care to do the honors and turn it on?"
>>
>>29996491
Fixer leans his face against the window to cool down, then turns around backwards in his seat to get the other cheek, reclining the driver's seat and lying down on top of it as he kept the battery running in order to keep listening until it turned off automatically. He was feeling a bit gross in his jumpsuit after work, as usual, but would stay in it a little more until he'd go in to take a shower.
>>
>>29996471
"Come in, come in. The door's unlocked."

Margin says, placing the stacks of bit in a brief case and closing it, pouring himself a brandy and placing an empty glass preemptively across his desk. He takes a sip, leaning back in his chair and placing his hooves on the desk.
>>
>>29996471
Alexis sits relaxing in her movie seat, legs sitting on the head of the seat in front of her, arms folded behind her head, her backpack sitting two seats over as she watches the bald protagonist driving up full speed about to hit the jump.

Suddenly there is a massive strike of lightning and Alexis fiddles with her feet trying to dislodge them from the seat in front of her, the room suddenly going pitch black.

"Ah, damn it, move!" she says, before remembering she can just phase through it, pulling her legs down and sitting in her seat.

"Well so much for that." she says out loud, the room dark, and silent except for the heavy sounds of rainfall outside. She ducks suddenly when she hears the door open, hiding behind her seat, before quickly realizing she's invisible. Even if somepony is here late all they're going to find is an empty room.

Then the flashlight hits her as she stoops in front of her chair. She stays silent for a few moments, before realizing the usher is talking to her.

"Are...you talking to me?"
>>
>>29996502

Aether zooms out.

She had been intently making sure every part was where it should be, how it should be, and now she actually sees what she had been working on for the longest time. Not that it was particularly taxing on her; she found immense satisfaction by working on what would hopefully be a great achievement that would advance our knowledge of the universe.

Now, she marvels at their creation.

She's been staring at it for a while, until she notices that her mentor had in fact said something—how long ago? Doesn't matter.

"Huh? Oh! Yes! Of course, of course, Ms. Sparkle."

She scampers over to the device and reaches up for the lever, a bit impractically and cartoonishly large, but they were more concerned with other things.

With a bit of effort, she pulls the lever down.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-MxrqxZho

>>29996623
As the usher keeps the flashlight trained on you, she shakes her head. "Well, there's only the two of us in here, isn't there? So who else would I be speaking to?" She offers a small smirk, casually walking closer up the side of the theater towards your row. "I suppose I can understand your surprise. Not a lot of ponies have ever been able to see you before like this, have they?" She slows her steps, shaking her head.

"I know in between your frequent visits to the malls, the theaters, the restaurants, you're usually only seen when you wish to be seen. A specter, frequently floating from place to place in a desperate search for something you have no idea of if it even exists." She stops short of your row, "I know you have been dealt a most unfortunate hoof, and want more than anything to find a way out." She lowers the flashlight, pausing in her advance. "Am I correct?"

>>29996584
The cold glass feels soothing, and the warm air from the car's A/C does well enough to keep you comfortable as you lie down in your seat. The audio book goes on
>"Hark!" Said Sir Prancelot, "There lays our goal, gentlecolts. Upon that island lays the lost Grail of King Bullion. Now, it is simply a matter of making our way past the Griffon patrols..."
As the audio book goes on, you suddenly hear it increase in volume, and sense another pony immediately in the passenger seat as though he came from nowhere. You see his hoof on the volume switch, the stallion (with a very nice white suit) turning to you with a grin.

"I hope you don't mind me turning up the volume. This is the part where things get exciting, wouldn't you say? Gallant knights, charging in against the unknown for fame, glory, and righteous cause?"
>>
>>29996819
>>29996599
As lean back in your chair to pour yourself a brandy, the door opens, and a well dressed stallion in a white suit nods his head, "Mr. Margin, I offer my sincerest apologies if I am intruding at this late hour. I simply wished to extend my congratulations for your fighter's latest victory in the ring. Saw the whole thing, along with every fight in the tournament leading up to it. An amazing show, all throughout."

He lets himself into the room, taking a look at your brandy as though desiring a cup of his own, "Can't imagine where there is to go next, after this. He's managed to hold onto it for a full year now, right? And after this sort of performance, rumor has it he's a shoe-in for the next championship as well.... I worry if there is a fighter in the world who can still give your Pain Train a decent fight. Wouldn't you agree?"
>>
>>29996828
>>29996634
Twilight smiles as she steps aside, the large alicorn giving you leave to pull down the large lever on your own as you hear all the whirls and gears of the machine spring to life, magic and science working in tandem as you see streams of data filling out on the computer screens and the satellites train on the pillars of lights' position, the ring-like portion of the machine humming and beginning to glow with a white light. Twilight practically squees with excitement, "Sweet Celestia, I think it's working! We're getting a feed, the machine is tracking those lights to... somewhere. It's homing in on the position." Twilight moves over to another screen, "It's coming from beyond the planet... going out beyond our very solar system. This is amazing, Aether..."

All of a sudden, the light of the rings begin to brighten even more densely, Twilight holding up her wings in surprise, "Huh?! One sec, this is a new development." She makes a move to look at the ring, when suddenly the entire circle is filled with a brilliantly bright light that blinds the both of you. After a few moments pass, you open your eyes, and there stands a third figure in the room, just in front of the circle (still filled with light). The figure looks like a pony, pure white and with a mouth but no other features to speak of, like a moving mannequin. Upon its back rest two wings, the feathers appearing leaf-like in composition, and it bares an ornate white robe unlike any design you've seen in Equestria.

The figure bows its head, "Salutations. I offer you greetings, and congratulate you on your resounding success." It speaks without moving its mouth, as though an echo formed in your mind. Your teacher is stammering, absolutely besides her self at the new being.
>>
>>29996819
Fixer twists his body around to put his right hoof over the uninvited passenger, pushing down on his hoof and using his to turn the volume down. "It's not a film," he says, "Just because it's exciting doesn't mean you make it loud." He pulls the hoof from the dial and continues twisting the leg it's attached to. "I should also let you know the only one who gets to sit in the passenger seat is the sandbag I use for proper weight distribution."
>>
>>29996819
Alexis continues kneeling on the ground, listening as the strange usher digs into her.

"Who are you?" she asks sitting in the dark theater, no longer illuminated with the flashlight moved to the side.
>>
>>29996828
"Rumor, you say. Hah!"

Market's spital lands on the desk in front of him, laughter making him nearly fall off his chair.

"He's the world's greatest. Of course he's holding onto it for another year. The fans love him, managment loves him, he's the face of the ETF right now! Sure, he'll lose a match just to make sure he doesn't come off as invincible, but we'll just use that to push a feud or something. Nothing that's gonna tarnish THAT reputation he has."

Margin says,

"No, all of Pain Train's fights are above decent, though let me tell you: His competition? Always slacking."

He gestures to the glass in front of him, pouring brandy into it,

"Sit down. What can I do for you?"
>>
>>29996835
She's speechless. But it can't be her eyes playing with her; the bright light wouldn't make her see a figure so definite in shape. And she heard her speak, too. It's mouth didn't move though.

She's trying to make sense of it now. What do? Well, the thing said something, and it sounded friendly, a clear mare's voice. And it congratulated them. When people congratulate you, you express appreciation.

After the long silence, she says, "Thank you... um, hi... I like your robe?"
>>
>>29996915
The pony retracts his hoof as you put yours on his, nodding as he retracts his and places them down on the seat. "Understood. Though, if I may, I think you'll find what I have to say more important than what any sandbag might."

He listens to the tale of Sir Prancelot and the Knights of the Round Stable in their strategy against the Griffon patrols blocking their path, "Fixer Heater, do you ever feel like you were meant for more than simply cleaning up a dirty restaurant until the late hours of almost every morning? That there was, out there, a cause more worthy of your skills? A cause that, once fulfilled, would finally let the world that has treated you so shamefully will finally see the hero standing before them?" He looks outside, feeling his hoof against the cold glass window. "You must realize these bizarre changes in the weather are not natural, I assume? If you want the opportunity for the whole world to see what you are truly capable of," the odd stallion digs into his coat pocket, holding out a small white card with a gold-leaf tree upon it. "Then my Master courteously invites you to join him at Yggdrasil."

>>29996948
The usher closes her eyes, and the light from the flashlight begins to backtrack into the tool and spreads like a glow over her body. You see as the usher's clothes vanish and are replaced with a set of ornate white robes, not like any you've seen in Equestria, as her entire body glows white for a moment, an aura keeping around her as her usher clothes transform in to a very nice white dress suit, the mare smiling as her mane goes up into a neat bun to match.

"I, Alexandra Gram Horsebell, am an answer to your prayers. I hail from a land known as Tetra, and if you still so dearly seek a way back to the world you once knew," she digs into her coat, and within it shines a small white card with a detailed golden-leaf tree upon it as she holds it out, "then my Master courteously invites you to join him at Yggdrasil."
>>
>>29997131
>>29996992
The stallion pulls forth a chair, and sits down in front of your desk, never seeming to mind the spital and taking the glass of brandy in his hoof, but not sipping from it. "That is certainly disappointing that such a valiant fighter cannot be given a true challenge. But, if I may, I would offer a solution to your problem." He says, digging into his coat with his free hoof.

"I know of a land, known as Tetra, brimming with fighters of its own who could assuredly give Pain Train the fight of a lifetime, and truly test his mettle. That, and, of course, expand his fame to levels you probably never knew before should he emerge victorious. It will not be easy for him, but, if you think the Champion is up to the task," he takes a small card out of his coat pocket, white with a gold-leaf representation of a tree upon it. "Then my Master courteously invites you both to join him at Yggdrasil."
>>
>>29997142
>are replaced with a set of ornate white robes, not like any you've seen in Equestria, as her entire body glows white for a moment,
remove these lines from the first paragraph on Alexis' post, just:
>The usher closes her eyes, and the light from the flashlight begins to backtrack into the tool and spreads like a glow over her body. You see as the usher's clothes vanish as her entire body glows white for a moment, an aura keeping around her as her usher clothes transform in to a very nice white dress suit, the mare smiling as her mane goes up into a neat bun to match.

>>29997003
The spirit before you merely replies, "Thank you. I find your clothing aesthetically pleasing as well."

Twilight shakes her head, "This... this... First Contact... Aether," She swoops you up in her magic, pulling you into a hug, "WE JUST MADE FIRST CONTACT WITH AN EXTRATERRESTIAL LIFE-FORM! Oh my goodness, I-I don't know where to start," she sets Aether down, "Where do you come from? How do you know our language? Have you been watching us from afar?"

The spirit holds up a hoof, "I understand you have many questions, Princess Twilight Sparkle, but I have little time. I come here as an emissary of peace, for both our worlds hang in the balance."
Twilight pauses, "Both our worlds...?"
"Yes. My world is known as Tetra. The two of you, remarkable wizards both, have made note of the many odd events around your land."
Twilight nods, "Yes. I know these weather events aren't naturally..."
The spirit replies, "You are correct. And they pose an equal problem for our land. If your intentions are truly pure as we have sensed, and you mean to protect both our worlds," she looks towards Aether in particular, no longer focused on Twilight. She steps forward to you, "Then, Aether Bright, my master courteously invites you to join him at Yggdrasil."
>>
>>29997131
Fixer takes the card and looks over it. "That's some sales pitch," he says, glancing sideways at the guest, "Do I get to bring my stuff?"
>>
>>29997142
Market looks at the card, on both sides,

"What, this a new league? Ain't heard nothing of it, and you're ballsy trying to grab an A-List like Pain Train to hop onto something I've never even heard about. And believe me, I have connections. If you're ANYTHING at all, I would've known."

Margin crosses his hooves,

"In the end, what's in it for the ol' Pain Train and his manager. This is business we're talking, of course."
>>
>>29997167
She's speechless again, like the breath was squeezed out of her when Twilight hugged her so excitedly.

So, she was just invited to something. But not to a party. No, to go with this light figure thing to this place called Yijrasel. Yeggtrisall? Yikchrasil? Nevermind. The point is that it's a little more weighty than a party. She should ask for someone's counsel. Well, there's no one else in the room, and who better to ask then...

She moves her gaze from the figure to Twilight.

"Ms. Twilight... what do you think?"
>>
>>29997251
>name
>>
>>29997131
The ghost continues kneeling on the floor as the spirit goes on. She is silent for a moment as the spirit transforms, and continues to speak, before speaking up.

"What the hell are you talking about? I've never heard of any place called Tetra." she steps back, beginning to get nervous at the strange being in the aisle. She steps forward and picks up her backpack, throwing it over her shoulder.

"If you're here to take me to Hell or something I haven't done ANYTHING wrong."

>"While alive." she mutters under her breath, remembering her bag full of stolen goods.
>>
>>29997188
The stallion nods his head, "If you refer to this vehicle, and its contents, then yes, of course. We will arrange for it to be brought over along with you, along with whatever you feel you need. Your analytical and mechanical expertise are highly sought by my Master, and it is obvious to say a craftsman can only do so much without his tools."

He leans back in the seat, looking again at the stereo as the story of Sir Prancelot plays on in the background. "They might even make one of these for you, you know. A tale of your heroism."

>>29997196
The stallion shakes his head, "For the Equestrian champion, yes, it would be a VERY new league. It is a land very, very far from here, and very distinct from this one, but there in lies part of the bounty. Your fighter's renown will spread quickly among uncharted territory, the first of ANY to be offered the opportunity. Pain Train's name will be known long before any other from the ETF, or most likely any league. And with that, you can corner in on his fame there, as both the citizens of Tetra learn of this new foreign fighter's ability, and the ponies of Equestria learn their champion is the winner of not just one, but two lands."

He smiles, "And, of course, the money that would flow with it. Not to speak of, as I mentioned, the true challenge I know Pain Train is sure to receive assuming he accepts our invitation."
>>
>>29997466
>>29997265
Twilight pauses, looking back and forth from the spirit to Aether. "You want her to go with you? May I accompany her?"

The spirit shakes her head, "The invitation extends only to your pupil."
Twilight's cheeks deflate, looking heavily disappointed. "Well.... that's sort of a bummer." She looks to Aether again, "Oh, for me, not for you!" She leans down to nuzzle your cheek, "Aether, this is an amazing opportunity you've been given. The opportunity to interact with and learn from the VERY first alien species to have ever met any Equestrian anywhere!" She jumps excitedly, barely able to contain herself. "It's a chance to learn from them, their technology and their magic... and not to mention our very first lead on what might actually be behind these disasters before they get too out of hoof."

She smiles, "Aaaaand... you know, it could be a chance to make some new friends? I think you've been looking for a few of those, hmm?"
>More suffice to say she's been pushing you towards those, but all the same you know what she means.

>>29997265
The suited mare pauses, "Ah, allow me to explain. I assure you Tetra is no Hell, and whatever minor infraction you may have done, in life or otherwise, means little to my master." She holds up a hoof, waving it upwards towards the ceiling. "The world I hail from is a place from beyond your own star, on another side of the very cosmos. It is an incredibly unique world full of many things you have only dreamed of. It is a place where death is not an unknown, but rather just another part of the path of life, my Master overseeing countless spirits' return to that path. He would care to meet with you, should you accept his invitation."
>>
>>29997478
>mislinked Ight in this post
>>29997251
>>
>>29997478
The girl takes another step back, ready to cut and run from this strange pony, before hearing her continue. She freezes in place. If she still had blood, it would have turned cold.

"Are...you saying you can bring me back to life?"
>>
>>29997466
Market squints,

"Listen, you need to cut the bull-honkey and get to the point. What am I signing Pain up for. No more dodging and wherever "Tetra" is. Give it to me straight."

Margin downs his scotch, letting out a hiss before slamming the glass down on the table.
>>
>>29997466
"Prancelot falls in love with a married woman and dies because of his own failings. He's not exactly the kind of pony I'd like to emulate." He shifts around in his seat. "If I'm just talking about essentials, some clean clothes would be nice, but I've got most everything else I need here." He taps his knit wool cap with a hoof.
>>
>>29997478
Aether smiles. She receives Twilight's obvious affection and has caught her infectious excitement. Who wouldn't? Anyone who doesn't watch the show, I guess.

She's also fond of the prospects of learning more about these things that are not yet known. And of course making friends. She hears they're nice to have.

"Well, if that's what you think, Ms. Sparkle..." she turns her head to the figure, eyes widening with excitement herself, "Then I think I should accept your invitation!"
>>
>>29997500
The mare shakes her head, "Not me, no, but my Master breathes new life into the lifeless many times across a single day, as would an animal breathe air. It is one of many duties he performs for the world of Tetra, and," she re-extends her card holding hoof, "he has dispatched me to relay his invitation for you to meet with him at Yggdrasil. If you are still interested, the offer is still available, but if you have more questions..."

>>29997503
The stallion pauses, setting down the brandy back onto the desk without having taken a single sip. "You are quite insightful, Mr. Margin. As we'd believed. My apologies, I will be forward from here on out."

The suited stallion moves from his chair, standing up once more as a small white glow begins to envelop his body as he stands. His features begin to disappear upon his muzzle, save his mouth, as he takes on the appearance of a living mannequin. A set of wings, leaf-like in appearance, extends from his back, and he gives off a soft white glow enveloping his body. The newly revealed spirit stands and speaks, though not with his mouth, in a telepathic voice. "The 'land' of Tetra I hail from is, in truth, a distant world. One that is in need of a champion," he extends his hoof, "And, should that champion be your Pain Train, and should he prove victorious..." he taps it down lightly on the desk, "Then you will find his name spoken across the stars, across this world and ours. Now: do I have your interest?"
>>
>>29997684
>>29997514
The stallion purses his lips, "Hmmph. Yes, I do see where that may not be the most ideal ending for you. Though your story will be your own to tell once you've arrived on our world." He turns to you, "I'm afraid we have only limited time. If you must grab a clean pair of clothes, do so now, and then return to this car if its contents will suffice. Then, you'll be on your way to Tetra immediately."

>>29997573
Twilight smiles, "I do. And don't worry, my brilliant student," she leans up a hoof to touch at your chest, "If you ever get worried, or nervous, or scared, just know I'll be there with you in spirit. I have the utmost faith in you. Please, be sure to take lots of notes... and do be a good guest! OH! And, be safe, of course. I'll see what I can do to contact you from my side of things. A-and once I do, you can tell me EVERYTHING, alright? New information, discoveries, friendship lessons...!"

The spirit offers a hoof, looking towards the gate she entered from. "Are you prepared? If so, all you need to is take my hoof, and we'll be on our way."
>>
>>29997699
Fixer pulls the keys out of the slot, then leaves to go into his house to grab a clean jumpsuit. He comes back and gets back into the car. "Okay, so is this gonna be like a magic portal kinda thing, transportation, or what?"
>>
>>29997727
*teleportation
>>
File: MMM think.gif (134KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
MMM think.gif
134KB, 500x310px
>>29997684
A tinkling of glass as shards of the former cup fall on the desk.

"Shit, knew something was up! That explains why I have never heard of you before."

Margin puts a hoof to his head, tapping it on the side of his head,

"So you're saying... you want my Pain Train, to go fight on another world..?"

he harumphs, but a lightbulb appears over his head,

"Maybe I've been going about marketing him all wrong... Why sell him as the WORLD famous Pain Train, when I could sell him as the WORLDS famous."

He turns and looks at the creature,

"And you're saying you want Pain Train, right? I'll need to come along too of course, I'm his manager. I set up his fights, I prep him for actions, I make sure, that he looks good."

he taps on the table one more time, looking at the briefcase,

"And is there any... monetary reward as well?"
>>
>>29997684
Alexis is at the spirit's side in an instant.

"Am I interested? Of course I'm interested, I've been waiting for this for months!" she says swiping the card from the spirit's hoof.

"So how does this work, is there a ship outside or something? Do I need to turn tangible for this? Because I didn't bring an umbrella."

She squees.

"I'm going to live! The first thing I'm going to do, very first thing? I'm getting something to eat. NO! Wait, I'm changing my clothes! Wait, I should call Bitter!"

She stops.

"Wait, it doesn't hurt does it?"

>Ready to port.
>>
>>29997699
She nods to Twilight in response and makes a mental note of all that she says.

If worried, nervous, or scared, know she'll "be there with you in spirit," which I guess means to act confidently as if she's there with her. Take notes. Be a good guest, hopefully you remember her table manners. Be safe, that's important. Expect a potential call from Twilight while in Tetra (not a guarantee, though). Tell Ms. Sparkle everything about the trip once you get back, including new information, discoveries, friendship lessons, etc.

She then looks to the spirit's hoof and thinks about her question, her head tilted to the side and her mouth pursed in such a way.

"Am I prepared? Hmm... oh! Take notes! I need a notepad!"

She dashes over to the desk on the other side of the room and grabs a few notepads, quills, and bottles of ink. Don't wanna run out of those.

She turns to Twilight, "Do you know where my copy of Sunburst's Mystic Manual is? I think I'd like to bring that with me, too. I enjoy reading it."
>>
>>29997782
>hopefully you remember her table manners.
hopefully you remember your table manners.*

NOT LIKE IT MATTERS
>>
>>29997747
The spirit nods, "Just as you say, Mr. Margin, is what my Master requests. And, if I may be so bold, your suggested change to your advertising indeed sounds very pleasing to the ear. It is a very rare opportunity indeed, one we have offered to no other warrior like your Pain Train."

He nods, "Of course, you will be brought along as well. And, our world has currency just as yours does. Many riches will await the both of you. If you accept the offer, we will leave immediately for Tetra."

>>29997727
The stallion is still waiting for you inside the car after you return with a clean jumpsuit from in your house, buckling his seat-belt as you take your seat in the driver's position. "Excellent. We'll be on way then. And, I care to think of it more like a bridge."

In a sudden flash of light, you see a massive pillar of light has surrounded your car in the drive way, all things around you beginning to blur for a moment, before suddenly you feel the entire car lifted upwards at tremendous speeds, shaking slightly as you sit within.
>>
>>29997882
>>29997782
Twilight chuckles, smiling, "It's just over here, Aether," she says as she lifts a book off of a desktop nearby, along with her personal saddle bags as she sets them upon her pupil's back and loads the book into it as well. "A few extra pads, you may want to take some actual pens rather than those old ink and quills, a calculator, NEVER know when you'll need that, maybe this and that..." she says as she packs a couple more books and supplies into your probably overloaded saddle bag, and with that, you find yourself with enough research material for the hardiest of your teacher's outings into field research as you've ever taken.

With your packing complete and the destiny of Equestria in the balance, Twilight places her wings on your back and her hoof on your shoulder, "Show them the best side of Equestria, Aether. I know you can." With that, she (very tentatively) lets you go to grab the spirit's hoof, and in a sudden flash of light you feel your hold world light up around you as all other things vanish.

>>29997749
As you swoop over to her side, the spirit pauses and looks a little surprised as you so eagerly swipe the card from her hoof. She merely smiles as you rant about your return to life, "Just stay as you are, and we will take care of the rest." She pauses momentarily as you ask her if the resurrection will hurt or not, smirking, "No. No, I do not believe it does. A safe journey to you."

In a moment's notice as you're inspecting the card, you find yourself surrounded in a massive pillar of light that seems to phase right through the cieling of the movie theater, fully brightening it for view as a moment as you feel yourself pulled upwards slightly, before all things around you vanish in a blur.

(one more post)
>>
File: exomoon.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
exomoon.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>29997887
>>29997782
>>29997749
>>29997727
Each of the three of you experience a vibrant tunnel of many multicolored lights blurring around you like a tornado, your respective spirits seeming to have disappeared in the process. You feel as though you're being pulled at speeds you can barely comprehend for an unknown amount of time, and through flashes of the colors you think you see many dots as though a series of stars hurling by you. Then, as you sail through the pillar of light, you suddenly feel yourself landing hard against something solid (though the force is not severe), the bright lights gone as darkness consumes your view once more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-0G_FI61a8
Fixer finds himself, and his car (fully intact) in a small clearing with a field of flowers amid a thicket of trees, nothing but the sounds of light night birds' chirping in the silent clearing.

Aether, upon hitting the ground, finds herself standing on top of a large hill, a clear view of a wide forest around her in each direction along with a large mountain looming behind her in the distance.

Alexis lands near a small pond, the sounds of frogs croaking in chorus amid a few fire-flies dancing in the moonlit night. A forest similarly surrounds her on all sides, and sees a mountain over the top of them.

All three of you notice a sizable ⊕symbol planted into the grass/dirt of wherever you land, and looking up you see an unfamiliar night sky: a massive blue, swirling gas giant looms over head, almost full as two smaller satellites, one white and one brown, rest in front of it in the view amid a sea of unfamiliar stars.
>>
>>29997882
"Ah, pillar of light, classy."
>>29997897
Fixer gets out of his car, pulling his hat off and shrinking his vehicle into the hat so as to not run over and spoil the nature around him, putting his hat back on once finished. He squats down and looks at the plus symbol, rubbing his hoof against it and looking for any residual magic.
>>
>>29997882
"You drive an interesting bargain. I'm inclined to accept. For Pain Train, of course."

He puts the top on the decanters of scotch and brandy, clearing his desk off of the glass shards. Standing up, he looks to offer a hoof to shake with the spirit,

"Now, I'll go and speak to Pain. It's just another promo for him, he'll love it. Think he's filming for one of those cartoons kids like."

- - -

>"This is gonna be one of those more magic-heavy promos then?"

"That's right Pain, Like that Protectors of the Planets movie that the kids have been all about lately. I figured, you're the Saddlemania champion of the world-"

>"Damn right."

"- you know it, but I figure: Why stop at one?"

>"You're a smart man, Triple M. When do I start?"

"As far as I've heard? Now. Grab your dufflebag, we're going on a bit of a trip."

- - -
>>
File: buisness proposal.gif (2MB, 447x249px) Image search: [Google]
buisness proposal.gif
2MB, 447x249px
>>29997954
>>
>>29997897
>>29997887
Alexis flies tumbling through space, holding on tight to the little piece of cardboard as she passes lightyears in the span of moments, before suddenly landing hard on the ground. She shakes her head, floating off the ground and getting her bearings.

She stops short as she sees the massive gas giant in the night sky, shoulders slumping.

>"What" she thinks to herself, before floating up over the treeline, looking out for miles around to see what she can see.

>She is still invisible/intangible
>>
>>29997897
Once the bright lights go and she finds herself standing on solid ground, she has the urge to say, "Wow, that was exhilarating!"

She looks down, noticing the symbol, then around, noticing the forest around her and the mountain in the distance, then up, noticing the noteworthy night sky.

"Oh! Better take notes!" she reminds herself before looking for too long. Her horn lights up, glowing starkly against the darkness, and she lifts out a notepad and pen from one of her saddlebags and starts scribbling.

She pauses as she realizes something. "Ah, darn, I should have asked dad, too! Hm..."

She looks around some more.

"I guess there's no way of getting back. I guess it's okay. I've studied abroad by myself before. And this is like that, right? Learning all I can, just in a different place. Mhm..."

"Oh!" she says before she continues the thought she was writing down on her notepad.

Once she's done, she puts the pad and pen back in her bag and looks around again.

"Hmm, no one else around. Kind of lonely." She says more quietly, "I don't like being along..."

"...Right, Ms. Sparkle told me that she'll be with me in spirit. So it's like she's here with me. Yeah! I'm not alone..."

She looks around more.

"...Maybe I should start moving, um, the mountain? I guess? Where else? Doesn't look like there's much else, other than trees. Maybe someone's there. Wasn't I supposed to meet with someone? Ah, think, think..." she mutters as she starts to descend the hill she's on top of.

It's a little difficult with her overloaded saddlebags.

"Ah," she says before using her horn to levitate the heavy burdens.

"That's better."

And with that, she descends the hill, saddlebags in hand—or, magic.
>>
>>29997928
As you emerge from your car, you successfully manage to shrink it down and put it into your knit-wool cap, and take a look at the surrounding symbol

>Appraise reveals there is indeed residual magic here from the tunnel of light that sent you from Equestria to here, though it's feeling is unique to any source of any magic you recall from home. You do not see a way to re-summon the pillar of light from here however.

>>29997954
>>29997962
After accepting the offer, the spirit nods graciously. "My Master can hardly wait to make your acquaintance personally. Please, return when he is ready..."

After speaking to Pain, and returning with his dufflebag, the spirit nods to the two of you, Pain not given much time to speak to the spirit as his manager did as he speaks, "And now, your new arena awaits. A safe journey to Yggdrasil..." and with those words, the two of you feel yourselves surrounded by a bright pillar of light, blocking out view of everything in your office as you're spirited away to Tetra. You experience the same sensations described in >>29997897 as you both land around a rocky hill, boulders on every side of you save for the spot of dirt your symbol lands, long rows of tropical trees surrounding you all with the alien night sky looming above.
>>
>>29998110
>>29998015
You ascend to the night sky in your ghostly form and raise high above the tree-canopy, getting a good look around for miles in every direction. You see that you are on an island, the beach about as far away from your current position as the tall pair of mountains looming behind you. You can see a good curve of the beach and the shape of at least one side of the island, though the mountains block what you might see on the other side.

From your bird's eye view, you also manage to spot another pony close by: a turquoise colored unicorn, carrying a heavy set of saddle-bags and dressed in a green cloak, descends a nearby hill and seems to be moving towards the pond you had ascended from, coming towards your position.

>>29998046
You write down a long list of notes in your pad as you survey your new alien surroundings, and begin descending down the hill in the direction of the mountain. You note, after being up on the hill a bit, that you pick up a fair hint of salty-air amid the tropical forest around you. You manage to successfully move to the bottom of the hill, with the path to the mountain filled with a thick supply of trees to move through. The sounds of bugs buzzing alongside the chorus of night-time birds is the only sounds you hear amid the night.
>>
>Focus shift
>>29998110

Pain looks around, taking in the sights of the alien world. He goes to a rock and gives a few punches, surprised when it's not a prop.

"High production value, huh Triple M."

>Looking around as well, Market Margin raises an eyebrow at the landscape in awe.

>"No kidding T'. Let's go looking for some civilization. Think we're a bit too far... off the set."

The two start to make their way to the treeline, walking into the forest ahead of them.

>"Hope they got a meal prepared or something. I'm hungry."
>>
>>29998110
Fixer gets up and looks around, then lets out a loud whistle from his lips to get the attention of anyone that may be nearby, then pulls a flashlight out of his hat to light his way. He heads over where the smell of the ocean seems stronger.
>>
File: SOCIALACTIVITY.jpg (34KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SOCIALACTIVITY.jpg
34KB, 1280x720px
>>29998116
Alexis looks out across the alien island, seeing the mountains towering behind her, and miles and miles of alien seas stretching out into the horizon. Above her, the skies of Tetra, and in the distance she sees the flickering of fire and lanterns on the coast.

>"I'm on an alien planet." she thinks to herself, looking up at the gas giant again.

>"I met an alien. And now I'm on an alien planet."

"What the hell was I thinking!?" she asks aloud, though inaudible to any living ear. She is stopped in her second-guessing by Aether below, to whom she quickly descends, floating around her invisibly.

Aether sees nothing as Alexis investigates her, following along.
>>
>>29998116
At the bottom of the hill, she notes, "Lots of sounds, it's kind of hard to think. But I guess there should be a lot of sounds, it's a forest. It's living. It has a lot of creatures. Oh! I should try studying the creatures here!"

She scurries her way to one of the trees and looks a bit, before saying to herself, "Wait, I'm supposed to be doing something here, right? Something specific. The mare-of-light said something... right! I was gonna go see her master! At Yijrasel! Yeggtrisall? Yikchrasil?"

She looks down and puts a hoof to her chin.

"Hmm, something like that. I wish she spelled it out for me..."

She looks around again.

"Where would that master be? I dunno... well, I might as well just keep going where I was going. What else would I do? Just stand here? That's not really productive."

She starts to walk towards the mountain again, smelling the slightly salty air, but not thinking much of it.

"Hmm, I think she said something about me having good intentions. Wow! That's nice of her to say. And I guess she thinks I can save the world—both her world and mine? Me? By myself? How? Wow, she must think I'm a super hero or something."

As she rambles to herself, she continues walking towards the mountain.
>>
>>29998180
You manage to successfully pull a flashlight out of your wool-knit hat, shining it into the dark thicket of tropical foliage as you make your way towards the smell of the ocean, letting out a loud whistle as you do so to catch the attention of anyone nearby.

>>29998179
The boulders indeed prove themselves to be the real article, and the two of you wander into the forest seeking civilization. A salty smell in the air permeates the thick, humid heat of the tropical forest, and before long you find it hard to see in the thick dark of the canopy. However, you eventually see a flash slight shining through the darkness, and a loud whistle to boot coming from the same direction.

>>29998265
You descend from your position on high back to the ground as you spot Aether moving into the forest, following closely behind as you hear her speak aloud to herself the entire time she moves as she surveys her many surroundings >>29998267 amid the sounds of the forest's wildlife.

>>29998267
>>29998265
You run up to one of the random trees in the tropical forest, the trunk not offering you much in the way of insight other than, while the sky is certainly unique, these tropical trees do not appear to be all too dissimilar from trees you've seen back in Equestria (if not in person, than in books). As you ponder, you continue moving on towards the mountain beyond, the journey farther than it looks as you move along. You eventually come across a large, fresh-water pond, the sounds of buzzing insects replaced by croaking frogs amid the pond along with a large group of fire-flies floating above it. As you reach the pond, you notice something peculiar: another ⊕ symbol etched into the grass on the far side of the pond, exactly like the one that accompanied you on your landing here.
>>
>>29998308
>>29998180

>"Oh that's gotta be them. Come'n, let's head over there."

>Market whistles back, and shouts as he walks in the direction of the light,

>"We're coming we're coming. Could've dropped us off NOT in the middle of nowhere you know."

Pain follows along, helping clear foliage when needed.
>>
>>29998308
Fixer continues onwards, towards the salty smell of the ocean. He hangs the flashlight off his jumpsuit so he can walk properly, stopping after a few minutes to let out another loud whistle. He figured that he could be off-center from some kind of greeting party of the locals, but this was a bit more than would have expected. It could have been that there was some kind of greeting expecting him in the ocean, but he didn't want to do too much initial walking. It was late when he got home and he wanted to sleep.
>>
>>29998308
She reaches the pond, and upon laying her eyes on the fireflies, she says to herself, "Those fireflies are pretty! Are they pretty? I think so. They're nice to look at."

She continues staring and says, "I dunno though, some things that I think are pretty aren't pretty to others sometimes. But I guess that's okay. Different people like different things, I think that's what Ms. Sparkle said, something like that..."

She notices the symbol and exclaims, "Oh! It's that symbol again! Does that mean there are others here? Other people from Equestria?" then looks around, presumably for other people.
>>
>>29998364
>>29998308
>>29998267
Alexis follows Aether, wondering if she might be an alien like the one at the theatre. She listens as Aether explains, out loud, everything that just happened to her.

>"She's looking for this Master too?" she wonders to herself, before realizing she's climbing the mountain.

The ghost girl puts the piece of paper in her bag's pocket, before dismissing the backpack to whereever it goes when she dismisses it.

She appears out of thin air behind the magician.

"Uh, hey!" the slightly transparent girl says, trying to get Aether's attention.
>>
>>29998398
She hears a voice.

"Ah, someone else! There *are* others here! Or at least, one other person, other than myself..." she says as she looks around to see who the voice belongs to.

She looks behind herself. She jumps, shocked.

"Ah! A ghost! A ghost? There's no such thing as ghosts, other than in stories. Are you a ghost? You can't be a ghost. How are you translucent? Must be some sort of magic, but I can't recall what it'd be..."

By now she's passed being in shock and now is in a state of pondering, looking off to maybe recall something that might explain this stange phenomenon.
>>
>>29998327
>>29998363
Pain and Triple M fight their way through the foliage in the dark of night, eventually coming across the sight of a red unicorn stallion in a red jumpsuit and wool-knit cap wandering through the forest with the flashlight hanging off of his jumpsuit.

Fixer, meanwhile, is met with the sight of a pair of ponies barreling towards him shouting through the dark before he gets much closer towards the source of the salty sea-air. The forest seems to extend on for a bit longer and is interrupted by the intro of a bistre, muscular looking donkey, and a balding khaki colored unicorn greeting him.
>depending on if Fixer watches wrestling or not, he might recognize the famous champ Pain Train. Otherwise, you feel like you may have seen the jack on television somewhere

>>29998364
>>29998398
You take very good mental notes of the beauty of the fire-flies floating over the pond, noting how some seem to zap out of existence as frogs lap them up in their tongues from the pads on the water. As Aether looks around the symbol, she is met with the slightly transparent, ghostly appearance of a teenage filly with a black pony-tail sporting a leather jacket, white shirt, grey plaid skirt and black boots who appears suddenly behind you from nowhere.
>>
>>29998430
>>29998431
"Don't freak out don't freak out don't freak out!" Alexis says waving her hooves in front of herself when Aether starts shouting about a ghost.
>>
File: Dragon_quest_battle_2.png (3KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon_quest_battle_2.png
3KB, 256x224px
>>29998431
Fixer looks over the two of them, mentally bringing up an RPG overlay on the two of them. Fixer does not watch television so he doesn't recognize Triple M, squinting at them with a puzzling look on his face.
"Uh, howdy," he says, "I'm Fixer, are you two my buds or something?"
>>
>>29998431
"Employee here?"
Pain looks to Market Margin, who shrugs,

>"I'm not sure you know who you're talking to, 'bud'. I'm Market Margin, and this here's my employer, the Saddlemania Series ETF Championship Belt-holder P-P-P-PAAAAAIN TRAAAIN." More spittal flies from the unicorn's mouth as he introduces the donkey and himself, "You wouldn't know where the party's hiding kid, would'ja? Pain and I here are very busy men, and we'd like to get this show on the road."

Pain cracks his knuckles, chuckling,
"Looks like one of the janitors that work at the arena."
>>
File: MMM hyping Pain.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
MMM hyping Pain.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>29998452
>>29998496
>>
>>29998431
>>29998449
Aether doesn't really notice what Alexis has to say, a bad habit of hers, but instead is still mulling over just how the pony before her would be translucent.

"Hmm, would it be Galloway's invisibility spell? No, it makes the pony totally invisible, and only for a few seconds," she pauses to take a quick glance at Alexis, "and she's still, well, translucent. Maybe it's Lope of Canterlot's invisible paint! A botched... uh... what's the word..."

She takes another cursory look at Alexis.

"Hm, probably not, she's not even dripping..."

She continues looking away, with her hoof to her chin, thinking. How befuddling it must be for the ghost. So used to people running away in fear, and now there's this odd specimen who just talks way too much.
>>
>>29998496
Fixer grimaces at the pair. "I don't watch TV," he says, "But if you've got a problem with janitors, you can tell it to me. Just keep in mind that we'll be working together, here, and I'll be a lot less likely to help either of you if you can't stand to not be a couple meathead jacks." He pulls his hat off, shaking it and pulling out a car from inside it.

The car is a technicolor clunker that gives the impression of having been in place for several years even though it came straight from his hat just then. None of the paint jobs match, the doors are all of different makes and colors, and the only thing about it that looks inviting is the comfortable-looking seats with a fake fur trim and several quilted blankets. "We'll camp here and talk," he says, "If there's anyone else, it'd be better to stay in place instead of moving on any further."
>>
>>29998510
Alexis just stops short as Aether keeps talking to herself.

"Uh. Hello?" she says.
>>
>>29998452
As you scrutinize the pair of ponies meeting you through the trees, and through your RPG overlay you get from the large donkey being hyped up as Champion Belt-Holder Pain Train
>5/5
The hype stallion besides him doing the majority of the talking comes up as
>?/? (non-combatant)

>>29998496
Triple M's voice echoes throughout all the local trees, and you feel as though more than a few birds have been scared out of their sleep as you hear flapping wings echoing throughout the canopy.

>>29998535
Fixer pulls out the technicolor clunker out from his hat, plopping it down into a fairly clear area in the forest to set up a camp site. Your whistles and lights don't seem to have attracted anyone else just yet, and so far in you can tell the forest is peacefully quiet besides the two of you as the car plops down.

>>29998449
>>29998510
Alexis tries to convince Aether not to freak out, but seems to fail as Aether freaks out in a very different manner: endlessly scrutinizing the specter in front of her as the chorus of frogs continues singing to the side lines.
>>
>>29998566
>>29998535
>"Think he was pointing out a fact, kid. No reason to get your muzzle in a bunch." The older unicorn laughs, patting Fixer on the back.

"So this is the wilderness, not props. Makes sense, more real. More action."

>"That's the spirit Train. Say, got any of your protein bars in your dufflebag? I'm starving, my dinner was booze." MMM goes digging through the dufflebag as Train sets it down to look at the car, MMM pulling out deodorant and a sweaty towel before reaching a packaged bar and unwrapping it, tossing the wrapper on the ground as he eats it.

"This Upper?"
Pain says as checks out the car, running a hoof over the hood and chuckling.
>>
>>29998539
"Hm?"

She seems to have paused her thoughts for once. Her eyes looks to the ghostly figure, then her head turns to her.

It seems to be friendly. No spooky ghost stuff going on. It must be okay to talk to it. Figuring out how she's translucent probably doesn't matter too much currently.

"Uh, hi..." she says in reply. What are you supposed to do when you meet someone? Oh yeah, introduce yourself. That's right.

"I'm Aether Bright, nice to meet you," she says, almost as if she read from a script. She looks around for a bit, then remembers to raise her hoof for a hoofshake.

"Wait, do you just look invisible, or can I not actually touch you? Uh..." she says, head tilted, mouth open as she vocalizes that certain vowel. She still has her hoof up, but not extended anymore, not knowing what exactly to do. This wasn't in the book, meeting a ghost, or ghost-like figure. And Twilight isn't here for her to ask. Would she even know what to do? Beats me.
>>
>>29998566
>>29998602
"It's allegedly a car, but I like to keep it around for camping," he says, "My other one is better." He goes to pick the wrapper up. "You shouldn't do that. You can wait until we get somewhere you can throw it away, or at least put it in the car." He puts the wrapper in a plastic bag he keeps in the back bench seat, then gets in the driver seat and honks the horn several times, figuring that that would get more attention than a whistle.
>>
>>29998632
"So you're Fixer, it's Upper. Fixer Upper." Pain repeats himself, still grinning as what he says is quite funny to him,

>"Clever as always, Pain Train. Hey wanna climb a tree or something? Figure out where our welcoming parade is or something?" He then glances at Pain, then the tree, and thinks otherwise, "Actually don't."

"Should we make a fire like those survival shows? That'd make for a good promo shot."

>"I dunno, we've got blankets and light from a car. How long does that jalopy's battery last, kid?"
>>
>>29998612
"You....aren't afraid of me? Thats....good." she says, floating down to the ground and standing, but not coming any closer to Aether, standing a good ten feet off.

"I'm Alexis. I'm sort of....a ghost" she says awkwardly.

"Did I hear you say something about a "Yggrasil"?" she says, still standing cautiously off from Aether.
>>
>>29998669
"My full name's Fixer Heater," he says, "The battery doesn't last too long at a time but it usually works again after a while." He honks the horn some more, putting out a basic shave and a haircut rhythm.
>>
>>29998680
>"I'm Alexis. I'm sort of....a ghost" she says awkwardly.

"Ah, that explains, the, uh, everything, I guess... so ghosts *do* exist!"

>"Did I hear you say something about a "Yggrasil"?" she says, still standing cautiously off from Aether.

"Hold that thought," she says, somewhat dismissively, as she takes out of her saddlebag her notepad and pen. She furiously scribbles on it, glancing at the ghost a couple times.

"How long have you been like this? How did you get like this? Was it a spell gone awry, did you die and become a ghost like in the movies—"

She holds her tongue. She probably said something wrong.

"Oh, uh, is that bad thing to say? I'm sorry, I'm still learning this, uh, "interacting with other ponies" thing..." she says, sheepishly, looking to the side downwards, rubbing her left foreleg with the knee of her right.
>>
>>29998731
"Its not bad, but I'm not going to just tell you my life story, I just met you. Especially not standing here in an alien jungle in the middle of Celestia knows where."

"Look. Can you just stop studying me or whatever your malfunction is for five minutes and just talk to me? This is kind of important."
>>
>posting some ambient music for conversations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AR2Dh9eOI0

>>29998602
>>29998632
As Triple M litters on the floor of the forest, Fixer picks it up and tosses it (responsibly) in the plastic bag in the back as MMM chows on his bar. Meanwhile, Fixer also pushes on the horn, the sound of it going out for a wide echo throughout the forest.

>>29998612
>>29998680
>>29998731
As Aether finally begins to introduce herself formally as her teacher taught her, and Alexis gets a response that isn't the other pony fleeing in horror from the spirit, the two ponies can hear the faint calls of what sounds like a loud car horn from deep in the forest (going away from the mountain), it's a bit faint but you think it goes to the 'shave and a haircut' beat
>>
>>29998759
She turns back to Alexis and her eyes widen in realization.

"Oh! Right! Sorry, you asked something. What was it? Oh yeah, Yijrasel. Yeggtrisall? Yikchrasil? How do you pronounce it? Nevermind. Um, yeah. I think I'm supposed to go there to see the master of this light-mare I saw..."

>>29998765
Suddenly, a car horn.

"Hm? A car horn? I haven't seen anything else ponymade. Do you think there are others here, too?"
>>
>>29998765
"Now what."
>"We wait. Either we're getting picked up here or we head out in the morning. I don't want to travel through the forest in the night."
"Sounds good, not at full energy anyways, after the show."
>>
>>29998765
Fixer pulls out a tin of creamed spinach from his hat and eats it with the occasional horn honk.
>>29998799
"So what do you two do?" He asks, "Anything special or are you two normal dudes?"
>>
>>29998795
"I think its pronounced Yig-ra-sil. I only heard it once though. From the sounds of things we're in the same boat. Some strange mare told me to go see her master at Yggrasil too."
>>29998765
As the car horn blares, Alexis turns to Aether.

"I looked over the trees a few minutes ago, we're on an island. I think there's civilization on the beach, which is the same way. Its worth checking out at least."

She says, turning and beginning to walk back down the mountain.
>>
>>29998803
>"Ho ho ho hoh, It seems you've already forgotten. You're talking to, and by to I mean to him, the WORLD CHAMPION ETF FIGHTER PAAAAAAAAAIN TRAAAAAAAIN. Surely you've seen him on TV."
>>
>>29998866
"I don't watch TV, dude, I already said so." Fixer sucks on his spoon with a puzzled look on his face. "Who still watches TV?"
>>
>>29998795
>>29998839
As the two of you hear the car-horn off in the distance, you turn from your spot near the pond and begin walking down towards the source of the car-horn, which regularly beeps out at intervals to constantly alert you as to its position.

>>29998799
>>29998803
>>29998866
With the occasional car horn, you're fairly certain you've scared away local fauna, but you don't see anyone having approached the vehicle yet. The creamed spinach and protein bars provide adequate sustenance in the meanwhile.
>>
>>29998839
>"I think its pronounced Yig-ra-sil. I only heard it once though. From the sounds of things we're in the same boat. Some strange mare told me to go see her master at Yggrasil too."

"But... we're not on a boat... oh wait..." she mutters to herself, realizing it was a "figure of speech."

>"I looked over the trees a few minutes ago, we're on an island. I think there's civilization on the beach, which is the same way. Its worth checking out at least."

"Oh, uh, okay," she says as she starts following the ghostpone. Wait, should she follow her? She stops to think about it. Well, she seems friendly enough, especially for a ghost, and finding who might be honking that car horn might be good... Onward, then.

>>29998877
She hears the car horn. She notes, "It's getting louder. We must be getting closer."
>>
>>29998877
Fixer finishes his spinach and goes to the trunk, pulling out a pillow he keeps in there among other things, then gets in the back seat.

"I'll take a nap, I've been working all day," he says, "And you two can lemme know if anyone else shows up."
>>
>>29998891
Alexis walks on with Aether, not floating as they head downwards and towards the car horn through the jungle.

"So hey, I heard you babbling something about magic earlier and-"

"Do you actually know any? Because we're walking through the jungle on an alien planet."

"There could be Predators or something."
>>
>>29998877
>>29998873
>"Psaw, market demographics says over half your age group does. Even more below your demographic! We ARE the definition of entertainment!

>>29998903
"Uh-huh."

Pain says, waiting a little while before honking the horn in the same shave-and-a-haircut format again.
>>
>>29998920
"So I'm guessing one of you punches and the other one is good with money," Fixer says as he curls up in the back seat, "I'm a minor mage. I analyze details and materials, and pull stuff from a magic hat. I only know one offensive spell so don't expect anything aggressive from me."
>>
>>29998917
She turns her head to her and responds, "Oh yeah, I know lots about magic! I think magic is really cool. I love learning more about it and getting better at it through practice. I find casting a difficult spell successfully really satisfying..."

"Oh, yeah, predators? Don't worry, I'll protect you. I know a bunch of spells for that, in case of situations like these. Maybe not specifically this one, but potentially dangerous ones."

"Wait, can you even get hurt? Do you feel pain? You're a ghost, after all..."
>>
>>29998954
"I'm not worried about me. If something jumps out I can just fly away. I just didn't want to leave you behind to get eaten."

"Just. If something jumps out at us, don't look at me to help every much. Other then this thing." she gestures to her entire body.

"I'm pretty normal."

>continuing to car sounds.
>>
>>29998920
>>29998942
Fixer crawls back into the back seat among the soft blankets as he converses with Pain and his manager, Pain giving the horn one more ring as Fixer prepares for a well-earned night's rest, but at that moment Fixer and Pain and MMM think they hear something scurrying nearby the camp.

>>29998974
>>29998954
The mares continue following the bleeping car horn through the thicket of trees, passing through a clearing (with the same cross symbol that had sent you all through to this world as well) and following it through the source as a final car bleep practically screams just in front of you, and there you see the lights of a car waiting in the middle of the woods.

>PAUSED
>>
File: 9plus1.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
9plus1.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>29999016
good game, thanks shim shims
>>
>>29999016
Thanks Shambouille
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.