[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe Starlight Glimmer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Unknown-2.jpg (15KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-2.jpg
15KB, 257x196px
with OUT using her name,what she looks like,the role in the show or her profession,and describe her like your telling a friend

You can't do it Glimmer fag can you
>>
>>29995366
cuckshed.
>>
>>29995366
Blue princess horse
>>
>make the thread
>get btfo by many anons describing her in detail even under your Plinkett rules
>make the thread again after your ass stops hurting from the blasting it received
I'm not humoring you again.
>>
>>29995366
>the role in the show or her profession
Why is this even a factor
How could you describe Darth Vader without saying he's a Sith Lord for example?
>>
>>29995366
She's got unlimited magical power and she likes kites.
>>
>>29995366
She's a bland, shallow character with weak motivations as a villain, now being forced in the main cast as the writers try and fail to make her interesting and relatable
>>
>>29995456
what has luna to do with that cunt?
>>
>>29995366
Anyone wanna help me milk my cat?
>>
File: mlfw3613_medium.png (134KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
mlfw3613_medium.png
134KB, 640x640px
>>29997022
OP said starlight, not trixie you cunt
>>
>29998829
(You)
>>
>>29995366
An ex-villian who struggles to maintain friendships with the main cast for varying reasons but finds common ground with ponies in a similar situation to her, to want friends but have a personality that doesn't click well with the main characters of the show . She's very sarcastic and deals with her negative emotions in counterproductive ways that often lead to misfortune . She's also very prone to repeating the same mistake in different ways which leads me to believe it might be something inherent to the way her mind works
>>
>>29998858
Delusion, autism, and headcanon
Just as expected of Glimmerfags
>>
>>29996984
By describing his mannerisms and personality. There's not a whole lot to Vader's personality in the OT, but it's there.
>>
>>29998864
I like playing devil's advocate, I'm not super big on glimmer but this challange is shit and op should consider suicide
>>
>>29998864
Except literally everything he just said is backed by her actions in the show.

Also what's the opposite of a victim cimplex? A perpitrator complex?
>>
>>29998926
It's like she can't let go of the idea of ponies being left to their own devices , cause they'll end up being hurt . It feels sorta like a subconscious good complex
>>
>>29998960
Shit I meant god complex
>>
>>29998960
After a quick google search I think the best descriptor would be a guilt complex.

She overblows the consequences of her own actions, constantly seeks validation by fixing problems only she percieves and doesn't understand how accountability works.
>>
>>29998896
but most of what you said is not even true. it's like saying fluttershy always having to learn how to be assertive is actually a character trait, like a learning disability. it's just shit writing though, and it's even worse in glimmer's case
>>
I always see her running out of Twi castle and she hangs out with that bitch Trixie and looks like she's angry at her and wants to murder her but then they're back togetĥer laughing like nothing and whenever I try polemizing with her about communism she always becomes insecure but whenever we polemize about magic it seems okay and sometimes her fuckboi Sunburst comes along and I can't stand their nerdiness anymore, she also sometimes flies kites with Maud and I like to stalk them but actually I just like stalking Maud cause I think she's hot and I want to fuck her while she moans emotionlessly so I've been buying rocks for her but she always says these are common rocks and then I scream and run home to Twilight's basement where I touch myself and cum all over the floor I hope Twi never visits her basement (if she does Ill blame Spike) and after I'm done I realize I wanna fuck someone bipedal, I've been hanging around Discord but he always tells me he's not gay fucking prick he always acts all flamboyant but then he's not willing to have some bro sex with me I swear someday I will try and ravage his ass but I think I digress a bit so I described a pone get rekt Mike
>>
>>29999031
If a writer wants to express a certain character trait and they show a character expressing that trait, that's not bad writing, that's just a character trait.

Bad writing would be if the writer express how a character should be but doesn't show in the actual writing, that would be bad writing. Nothing indicates such a disperity with these characters
>>
>>29999031
>it's like saying fluttershy always having to learn how to be assertive is actually a character trait, like a learning disability. it's just shit writing though

>Rome was built in a day
>what are the most recent Fluttershy episodes
>especially that last one
>>
>>29999031
>fluttershy always having to learn how to be assertive is actually a character trait,
It'a meme. She's been assertive since Putting Your Hoof Down (mostly).
>>
>>29995366
Ex-villain turned Mary Sue.
>>
>>29995366

Twilight but not shit.
>>
>>29995366
Twilight but shit.
>>
>>29999062
huh
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.