[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've defeated Equestria in war/scared them into submission.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1400-2_20130724.jpg (39KB, 340x234px) Image search: [Google]
1400-2_20130724.jpg
39KB, 340x234px
You've defeated Equestria in war/scared them into submission. What tribute do you demand now?
>>
>>29993128
OP and his mother as my personal slaves
>>
>>29993128
snuggles
>>
>>29993138
This. Princesses first.
>>
>>29993138
>>29993136
Well fug, the first two replies are incredibly correct for once.
>>
>>29993128
Offer aid to the defeated.
>>
>"Ok, Anon! I surrender! Do whatever you want to me!"
"Ponk, it's just Risk. Once you lose, you lose, there's no penalty."
>"DON'T YOU DARE PITY ME! I'M A GROWN MARE, READY TO ACCEPT ANY PUNISHMENT!"
"If you wanted snuggles, you just had to ask"
>>
>>29993128
An end to shitty threads
>>
>>29993165
By aid do you mean hot monkey dick?
>>
>rape
>>
>>29993205
>Anon the benevolent ruler ending all the sexual frustration in Equestria all by himself
>>
>>29993128
I would make them pay me a large war indemnity but then instead of leaving them in peace I would rape their mares, kill or enslave stallions and burn Canterlot to the ground.
>>
>>29993128
First I'd make sure all of the princesses carry on my bloodline.. along with all the other fuckable females
>>
>>29993128
It always bugs me when bronies assume that humans could easily defeat Equestria with no consequences. Humans have no counter to magic. Teleportation, invisibility and shapeshifting are nightmares for national security. Any spell that effects the mind has the capacity to fuck up human society, the number of ways the Want It Need It spell could fuck up cities is limited only to your imagination. When Shiny gets super charged he can use his shield spell to create a gtfo aoe that selectively targets whoever he wants, now imagine how much damage he could do if he was pumped up and teleported into a empty alley in a major city. Basically take any magic you've seen on the show and ask yourself what Al-Qaeda would do with it. then ask yourself if you really want to make ponies resort to terrorism.

But lets say humanity somehow genocides all the ponies, good job now you have to deal with the bullshit that ponies deal with but without the benefits of magic. Discord shows up now all your guns are nerf guns and human civilization is left to the whims of a manchild, does that seem like a good future? Windigos show up and because humans don't have any unicorn magic they get turned into human icicles, awesome.

But even if Equestria was only inhabited by Earth Ponies there would still be no reason to invade them, you only use war when politics can't get you what you want and ponies respond very well to soft power.
I don't understand why so many people jerk off to the idea of humans killing a peaceful and amicable race.
>>
File: 1437182350056.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437182350056.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>29993128
>>
>>29993777
>I don't understand why so many people jerk off to the idea of humans killing a peaceful and amicable race.
the same reason people who are into both MLP and Warhammer exist
we live in a strange world
>>
>>29993777
>I don't understand why so many people jerk off to the idea of humans killing a peaceful and amicable race.
Result of having a sad life and a giant ego.
>>
>>29993777
>all ponies can cast super spells
>all ponies have god like powers
>all ponies can use magic
>all ponies can create nuke proof shields
>>
>>29993858
Nobody said any of that.
>>
>>29993777
In that last sentence you answered your own question just because they're peaceful hasn't stopped us from killing before.
>>
File: thats some heresy.png (266KB, 680x386px) Image search: [Google]
thats some heresy.png
266KB, 680x386px
>>29993777
>needing a reason to kill xeno filth
>>
>>29993777
>Implying magic can defeat a country blessed by God
>>
>>29993905
Russia?
>>
>>29993902
What makes you think ponies didn't come from Terra? If catgirls are considered human I don't see why the Imperium would find anything suspicious about multicolored winged horses.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.